Assembler Faucets Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Faucets
Category Manager- Sinks And Faucets
Position Purpose: A successful category manager will drive a best in class customer experience on ajmadison.com, specifically within the sink & faucet category.
The experienced candidate will curate assortment, create compelling content, recommend site enhancements to improve customer journey, QA, as well as monitor sales & inventory. The key success metrics for the position will be to drive revenue, conversion, and promote customer loyalty. The candidate will use all available resources to guide improvements to the consumer experience.
The position reports to Senior Content Manager. Responsibilties: The Category Manager is responsible for curating a strong & compelling assortment, manage vendor relationship and serve as the digital salesperson for sinks & faucets. Create original & compelling content for sinks & faucets Thoughtfully manage product set-up; effectively cross merchandising and upselling core assortment by category Must produce, publish and edit all digital content for assigned category; ensuring all information is accurate and Conduct content management including the organization, uploading, and discarding/archiving of information on a seasonal basis Perform site maintenance including dynamic field auditing, linking and cart functionality to drive conversion Develop and maintain effective relationships with broader cross-functional teams including marketing, purchasing, customer service and showroom Must understand competitive landscape, visiting websites/stores to enhance user experience Stay on top of market trends to ensure that we are ahead of the curve Core Capacities: Experience in the Sink & Faucet category Retail E-commerce experience Strong writing, editing and communication skills along with creative ideas Ability to multitask and set priorities Ability to work independently as well as in groups Self-starter, entrepreneurial and driven by results Strong sense of urgency Keeping the customer at the center of all decisions Strategic thinking Microsoft office suite savvy
Post a Job
Assembler I /Warehouse Assembler I
Works in conjunction with welding team and other assemblers to fabricate and build, customized and large scale, oil and gas manufacturing equipment. Work may involve knowledge and/or operation of fabrication machines, heavy overhead crane, forklifts and other welding equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- May assist with installing valves, instrumentation, etc.
- Assists with preparing, setting, and leveling skids
- Utilizes working knowledge of different types of major components
- Follows all HSE guidelines
- May assist with bending tubing 1/4” to 1” carbon or stainless steel
- Understands basic blueprints with moderate supervision
- Assists with installing weld pipe, screw pipe, and making supports and braces
- Experience with chop saw, band saw, drills, thread machines, etc.
- Run screw pipe with some supervision
- Read tape measure
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Primarily fabricates and assembles screwed piping, welded piping, tubing, and associated brackets to all drawings provided
Education, Training and Physical Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred and/or training
- 0 – 2 years experience in manufacturing or fabrication
- Vocational or technical education a plus
- Tack Welding Experience
- Knowledge of pipe metals and schedules a plus
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, climb stoop, twist, reach and work at elevated heights for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and carry objects up to 25lbs frequently
- Must be able to work in outside in extreme cold or hot temperatures
Deliver quality products on time
Improve efficiencies of pad site construction
This allowed the operator to turn on production sooner, schedule more accurately, and reduce total cost of ownership. Using the same goals, Wellflex eventually brought this concept of prefabricated modular pad sites to outside customers across the Unites States.
Wellflex came under new ownership in 2013 after a management buy-out backed by industry veteran investors. With the legacy of our beginnings, and our current resources and expertise, Wellflex is committed to becoming the industry leader in modular production equipment solutions.
Our management team uses it’s over 100 years of production and process equipment experience to create customized solutions for our customers. Wellflex can provide solutions from a standard bare vessel all the way up to a fully customized ModFlex pad site, and anything in between.
Wellflex prides itself on providing customers with expert product knowledge, creative solutions, and continuous support learned through years of working directly with operators. We consider our relationship with customers a partnership, not just as an equipment supplier, and therefore we constantly strive to help our customers improve their operations.
At Wellflex, we strongly believe that we can improve the total cost of ownership of our equipment by utilizing our ModFlex process. By modularizing a pad site in our facility, operators are able to install a higher quality system in a faster, safer and more cost-effective manner. Not only are operators able to increase revenue by turning production on faster, but ModFlex also improves the predictability of scheduling and costs associated with pad site construction due to the reduced field labor required for installation, and the standardization of multi-well pad sites.
Assembler - Modified Shift
29960BR Description: Delta Faucet Company is part of Masco Corporation, one of the world's largest manufacturers of products for the home improvement and new construction markets. We have a tradition of reliability, quality and innovation - traits that our customers value and associate with our people and our brands.
We are always looking for great, high-performing people to join our team. Assemblers produce quality products at or below takt time. They assemble both finished products and sub-assemble component parts.
They are required to produce products using power tools, hand tools, computers, and water/air testers. Each assembly position requires good eye & hand coordination. Assemblers work on an assembly line or sub-assembly areas that require job rotation.
Assemblers are required to read and understand Bill of Materials. Fast-paced team environment experience and prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
Title: Assembler - Modified Shift
Delta Faucet Company
United States State / Province:
Tennessee E-Verify: Delta Faucet is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Delta Faucet is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Please click on the following links for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
EEO Commitment: Delta Faucet Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Post a Job
We are seeking several Electrical Assemblers for our client! Perform assembly line tasks, identify areas of improvement, and increase efficiency. Room for advancement and OT possible.
- Work with team to assemble electrical sub-assemblies and switch cabinets
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Helmet Assembler And Packing Associate
Helmet Assembler and Packaging Associate
Job Fair Tuesday 8/29/17 from 10:00am- 2:00pm
Design Molded Plastics
8220 Bavaria Rd.
Macedonia, OH 44056
- Machine Operation
- Visual Inspection
- This is an entry-level position. No previous experience is required. Paid Training (2-4 weeks) Pay Increase: Eligible after training is complete
- Shift: 8-hour day shift , Monday- Friday 7am- 3pm | 3pm-11pm | 11pm- 7am |
Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly
Are you a creative thinker? Do you like variety in your job? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment? If so, R+D Custom Automation would like to talk with you about an Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly role.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is currently looking for an Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly to join our team. We are searching for a highly motivated, self- starter who has a passion for Mechanical Engineering and wants to develop these skills in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly Opportunities:
· Assemble electrical/electronic systems or support structures and install components, subassemblies, wiring and troubleshooting.
· Position, align, or adjust work pieces and/or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
· Drill or tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units or to provide opening for elements, wiring or instruments
· Read blueprints, electric and pneumatic schematic drawings.
· Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation
Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly
· Applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
· Manage multiple projects with the flexibility of adapting to changing priorities
· Must be willing to work independently
· Must be effective and comfortable in team oriented environment
· Off-site Installations with minimal travel
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
To take the next step in the process forthe Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly role, copy/paste and open the following URL link into a new browser and follow the instructions:
To learn more about our company, visit our website
Electronic Mechanical Assembler
- Soldering of complex electrical components, cables and harnesses
- Maintains the Assembly, Disassembly and Repair of Electronic Parts
- Completes Work Order Forms for Parts
- Ability to use multiple types of crimpers for wires, solder gun/iron, tape measure, and wire stripping machine
- Completes diagnostics and trouble-shooting by analyzing equipment
- 1+ years electronics repair and soldering experience
- Hand soldering skills
- Certification in soldering, preferably JSTD and/or Mill Standard preferred
- Experience with electronics and electronic components and an understanding of the electronic assembly process
- High school diploma or GED required; Advanced technical education, AA degree or certifications a plus
- Familiarity with test and troubleshooting methods for complex electronic equipment
- Ability to interrupt procedures and operate test equipment
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete all required paperwork
- Successful candidate has to be able to perform duties with minimum supervision
Lead Wire Harness Assembler
Masterson Staffing is recruiting a Lead Wire Harness Assembler to work for a client company in Amery, WI. This is a Direct Hire position. Lead Wire Harness Assembler candidates must be able to work Monday to Thursday from 6am to 4pm.
Lead Wire Harness Assembler
The Lead Wire Harness Assembler will be responsible for a body of work defined by product type or customer. Production team (manager and team leader) will assign production staff as product demand warrants. Duties include:
- Oversee delivery of work orders on timely basis
- Develop best practice for work order/customer including samples, photos, work instructions, sub-assemblies
- Identify staffing shortages throughout the life of work orders to reduce/eliminate late deliveries
- First line of inspection for quality of product for work order, approve and release to quality/shipping
Lead Wire Harness Assembler Key Job Tasks:
- Lead the harness operation department
- Schedule workload while balancing resources in conjunction with production manager
- Train employees specific skills for production in the cell
- Set up all new harness boards and instructions including the use of subassemblies
- Work in conjunction with Quality Department with in process inspections
Lead Wire Harness Assembler Job Requirements"
- Three years in lead or supervisory role
- High school diploma
- Prior training and/or knowledge of IPC-620 standards is preferred
- Firm understanding of electrical schematic drawings
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to understand project from multiple viewpoints
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Ability to gain appropriate security clearance
- Knowledge in, or willingness to learn Lean Manufacturing principals
- Product/component material knowledge including wires, shrink wrap, power cable, wire ties, connectors, etc.
Masterson Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Masterson Staffing Solutions story began nearly 50 years ago, when Owen Masterson founded Masterson Personnel in 1968. Seeing a growing demand for light industrial, office and professional staffing resources, Owen started building a company that would not only provide quality and reliable services, but also bring talented workers and great companies together and drive them to achieve their respective goals.
Masterson started as a small local business, and thanks to our team of experienced staffing professionals, w'eve grown into a premier staffing solutions provider with nearly 40 branches across the Midwest and an employee base of hundreds of thousands of quality workers.
From the beginning, our mission has been to provide the support and expertise that keeps you moving forward in life and your career. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to building strong, valuable and lasting relationships.
When it comes to our employees, we understand that you're our greatest asset and we want you to be and feel successful. From vacation pay to professional development to flexible work environments, we work with you to discover your talents and aspirations.
As for our clients, we understand your company has unique business objectives and staffing needs. We work with you to identify skilled and qualified talent in flex, flex-to-hire and direct hire positions in over 19 business categories. Our Talent Acquisition Department can also connect your company with high-level talent for director and executive positions.
Whether you're looking to grow your career or your business, relationships will provide you with a strong foundation and we're dedicated to helping you build that foundation with us, with employers or with employees.
Masterson is not only committed to your development and well-being, but also to the communities in which we live and work.
Every year we sponsor and participate in several fundraisers and charity events for organizations that make a difference in our communities.
A leading manufacturer of scientific equipment and supplies for use in material analysis continues a 75-year history of providing market-leading technology to support customers in their sample preparation and material analysis applications. This key position is responsible for fitting and assembling electromechanical equipment and machines, including testing and adjusting completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. The Assembler job function is to assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. Assemblers combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits.
· Assembles, tests, and repairs precision electromechanical parts, assemblies, and equipment.
· Examines parts for surface defects.
· Verifies dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
· Solders and bolts electrical and electronic components in specified location on assembly.
· Tests functional performance of completed electromechanical assemblies, using test equipment.
· Work within a team environment to execute weekly production schedules that are measured for efficiency.
· Demonstrate high level of competency on at least four of their primary machines.
· Collect all materials within the warehouse that are necessary for completion of assigned tasks.
· Perform basic troubleshooting on primary equipment.
· Function well within the team.
· Associate’s degree or postsecondary technical certificates required
· Three years of mechanical or electrical assembly where troubleshooting was required.
· Demonstrated Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Engineering and Technology Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
· Production and Processing Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
· Computers and Electronics Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
· Strong attention to detail regarding inspection of components and assembly of machines.
· Basic understanding of required gages and measuring devices, including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, Hi Pot testers & multi-meters.
· Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn, coupled with the ability to improvise adapt and overcome problems. They must have a passion for mechanical assembly, participating in cross-functional training and process improvements. This leader’s primary responsibility will be comprised of Mechanical assembly, and completing work orders to ensure on time delivery, maintain a standard for quality workmanship all while complying with all requirements of internal and external customers. Attention to detail, focus on meeting operational goals and communication are key behaviors required for success. Most importantly, this candidate embraces change and focuses on continuous operational and process improvements that further enhance the customer experience with SP’s products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and assemble various segments of mechanical systems and top-level assemblies as well as lower-level components and sub-assemblies under the direction of the immediate supervisor. Prepare equipment for testing.
- Interpret and use drawings, process procedures and other written documentation to complete preparation and assembly of components.
- Fabricate simpler components using various items including hand tools, power tools, fixtures, jigs, drills, taps, saws and other tools and tooling. Form, prepare and align copper, brass and plastic piping along with associated bracketing and hardware. Braze, solder and bond piping as may be required. Mount various assemblies and components.
- Perform required metal treatment processes per documented procedures and work instructions; processes include polishing, painting, and passivation.
- Meet documented specification requirements and quality standards in a cost effective and timely manner. Track all extra expenditures and locate methods to reduce costs and improve the product quality. Suggest changes for improved operations and cost savings.
- Use various types of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, forklifts, scissor lifts, cranes, etc. where required and available.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work area. This includes the entire assembly section and completing your 5s duties and responsibilities. Delegate as required.
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner as required in the manufacturing process such as: Time and Attendance Sheets, Assembly Routers, Non-conformance Records and Test Record for your section.
- Follow all safety policies, precautions, recommendations and procedures as may be applicable.
- Attend meeting as required and ensure that you are able to assist other sections and key personnel as required. Meetings are, but not limited to, Quality, Daily PIM, at section and Company, Safety and any as deemed necessary.
- Maintain an accurate headcount on all personal and all equipment associated with assembly. Disseminate maintenance work orders and coordinate with adjacent sections, vendors and ensure that you have enough raw materials to continue daily duties.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and work instructions in compliance with SP's Quality Management System. Complies with all company policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure continued ISO certification.
- Assist other production departments or operations areas based on workloads and needs. Assist in other non-production areas as may be required by supervision and management. Complete any all tasks as needed by SP Industries.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Minimum high school graduate level required.
- Demonstrates capability to become ASME certified.
- Technical School a plus.
- Must be able to do Shop Math
- Must be a Universal Technician; EPA 608 certified.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is regularly required to use color vision and adjust focus between near and far objects.
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, crawl, bend and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to work from ladders, scaffolds, and lifts.
- Some work is performed in tight spaces with difficult access.
- The employee is regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds.
The employee is regularly required to handle tools utilizing various energy sources- low and high voltage, pneumatic, hydraulic -of low to high power.
The work environment characteristics described here are typical of those an employee might encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The shop contains mobile equipment, machinery, and high voltages.
- The shop noise level is variable and may require hearing protection in some areas.
- The shop is heated when required but many areas are not air conditioned.
- Some shop processes use high voltage arcs or concentrated magnetic fields.
Software Powered by iCIMS
SP will provide assistance to read an application to the visually impaired if necessary.
EEO and Affirmative Action Statement:
SP is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis and takes affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunities. It is our policy is to provide our employees and applicants with equal employment opportunities in accordance with applicable laws and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, marital status, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, genetic information, political belief, pregnancy, citizenship, handicap or disability, status as a veteran or member of the U.S. military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SP's Affirmative Action Plan is available through the HR Department and may be accessed during normal business hours.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
SP will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.