Assembler Faucets Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Faucets
Product Manager - Bath Faucets / Fixtures
Product Manager - Bath Faucets / Fixtures Email Tweet Location:Los Angeles, CA, United States Date Posted: 12-21-2016 Apply Now
Use this job description
Superintendent-Wi Faucet Operations, Kohler WI
Superintendent-WI Faucet Operations, Kohler WI
Location: Kohler, WI
Are you someone who likes to achieve rapid improvements in operational effectiveness, especially in cost and delivery performance, through cultural change and the implementation of lean manufacturing techniques* Can you drive the bottom up, top down development of culture* We are hiring a Superintendent- WI Faucet Operations within our Global Faucets business. This position is fully responsible for all faucet production operations in WI and manages Wisconsin Faucets Operations to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost objectives through the effective use of people, processes, and equipment.
This position will plan, direct, and coordinate work efforts of the Assembly, Bar Component, Cast Component, Valve Focus Factory, and support functions in the Wisconsin operations to achieve Faucet Operations operating plan and objects. In addition, this position will develop and maintain an effective manufacturing and assembly organization and ensure effectiveness by staffing the organization with capable, results-oriented associates and developing them to maximize their contribution to the team objectives. You will be responsible for establishing performance objectives for employees and providing feedback through our formal performance review process.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
Bachelor s degree required; preferred in a technical field of Operations, Engineering, or equivalent operations experience.
Master s degree desired.
10+ years in the field of manufacturing middle or upper management, preferably in a discrete manufacturing environment that includes supervisory experience.
Strong knowledge of the technical area or manufacturing process is required (fabrication, assembly, machining, molding, etc.).
Knowledge and experience in engineering and manufacturing with exposure to finance, accounting, and materials-particularly pull manufacturing methods, and purchasing.
Develop, manage, and execute the capital plan in line with the Americas Faucet Operations strategic plan and objectives.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Operational experience such as production, supply chain, or materials is required.
WHY WORK AT KOHLER CO.*
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Use this job description
Assembler - Lighting
Assembler – Lighting
- Electrical or mechanical assembly/custom assembly
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience with blue prints, schematics, work instructions
- Manufacturing environment
Optic Sensor/Electronic Assembly Tech
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
This position is responsible to build and test fiber optic and electronic sub-assemblies. Duties include fiber splicing, fiber management, electro-mechanical and fiber optic assembly operations. This position is responsible for meeting production requirements and assisting in engineering development activities. The Fiber Optic Technician performs optical and electronic acceptance tests. Additionally, the Technician is responsible for monitoring, assisting, and improving all aspects of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and delivery in his/her work area.
? Handling optical components and optical fiber
? Fiber optic stripping, cleaving, splicing and recoating
? Hand soldering, harness and PCB assembly
? Testing on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results
? Follow specific workmanship instructions, multitask and be receptive to changing priorities
? 1-3 years plus experience in fiber optic system assembly or related field
? Knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment
? Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment
? Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
? Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
? Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
Our company is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Use this job description
Are you ready to start working immediately and looking for a position that gives you the opportunity for growth? If so, Manpower is currently hiring motivated individuals on behalf of Steelcase. Steelcase has been one of the leading office manufacturers for over 100 years.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
What’s in it for you?
$100 bonus after 30 and 90 days worked
Very clean environment with opportunities for advancement
$25 quarterly attendance bonus
Need to be able to read, process, and scan tickets to match product to necessary packaging.
Will be standing the entire shift.
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Ability to Bend, twist, grab
Ability to work Saturdays and overtime when requested
Ability to meet/understand Steelcase Safety Requirements
High School Diploma or GED
Stop your job search and apply today.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrows’ jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information
- Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies and components
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties)
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation
- On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building
- Perform work within allotted schedules
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels
- Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified
- Required Skills:
- Operate measurement and testing equipment, machines, and devices in accordance with established procedures
- Load, locate, and unload, parts and assemblies
- Disassemble and prepare assemblies to accomplish rework, repair or change incorporation on completed assemblies
- Drill, saw, file, sand, build up, trim, fit, and fasten parts to meet production requirements utilizing any required hand or power tools
- Fabricate, assemble, and install systems elements
- Maintain or repair tools, shop aids, equipment, and facilities as necessary to accomplish work assignments including first-level maintenance on machines and equipment
- In order to be considered for this 2nd shift opportunity, candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months of aircraft structural sheet metal experience or have successfully completed Aero Structural Training
- Candidates must also possess the willingness to work assigned shift and overtime as required as well as the ability to work on concrete floors, uneven surfaces, and in confined spaces, as well as walk on open floor beams, climb on stairs/scaffolding, crawl/kneel in work station, and lift/move parts and/or tools
- Candidates must pass the Work Keys Assessment (www.workkeys.com)
Job Description: Openings for 1st and 2nd shift position
Position requires Steel Toe Shoes
Previous manufacturing assembly experience highly desirable
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler 1 builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards,customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Ability to read and comprehend English assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to operate a computer and communicate one on one with other employees of the organization.
Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
Use this job description
Other required skills:
- assembly: 1 year
- Driver's License
Production AND Assembly Workers Asap!!!!!!
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.
CAN START WORK TONIGT!!!
AVERAGE 50+ HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!
NIGHT SHIFT 12HR SHIFT FROM 6PM-6AM.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 11:30 AM
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Use this job description
Assembly Design Engineer
Qualifications1.B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or A.S. and 2-5 years relatedexperience.2.Results oriented and able to work both independently and within ateam environment.3.Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.4.3D CAD/CAM experience (Solidworks experience preferred).5. Understanding of basic pneumatics, hydraulics and associatedcontrols6. Experience with manufacturing utilizing tool steels7. Previous project management experience including direct customerinterface desired but not required[This position requires an experienced engineer who likes to create innovativesolutions for customers and lead those projects from start to finish. highlycompetitive pay and excellent benefits