Assembler Faucets Job Description Sample
Category Manager- Sinks And Faucets
A successful category manager will drive a best in class customer experience on ajmadison.com, specifically within the sink & faucet category. The experienced candidate will curate assortment, create compelling content, recommend site enhancements to improve customer journey, QA, as well as monitor sales & inventory. The key success metrics for the position will be to drive revenue, conversion, and promote customer loyalty. The candidate will use all available resources to guide improvements to the consumer experience. The position reports to Senior Content Manager.
- The Category Manager is responsible for curating a strong & compelling assortment, manage vendor relationship and serve as the digital salesperson for sinks & faucets.
- Create original & compelling content for sinks & faucets
- Thoughtfully manage product set-up; effectively cross merchandising and upselling core assortment by category
- Must produce, publish and edit all digital content for assigned category; ensuring all information is accurate and
- Conduct content management including the organization, uploading, and discarding/archiving of information on a seasonal basis
- Perform site maintenance including dynamic field auditing, linking and cart functionality to drive conversion
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with broader cross-functional teams including marketing, purchasing, customer service and showroom
- Must understand competitive landscape, visiting websites/stores to enhance user experience
- Stay on top of market trends to ensure that we are ahead of the curve
- Experience in the Sink & Faucet category
- Retail E-commerce experience
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills along with creative ideas
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial and driven by results
- Strong sense of urgency
- Keeping the customer at the center of all decisions
- Strategic thinking
- Microsoft office suite savvy
General Supervisor, Plastics Production, Arkansas Faucets
General Supervisor, Plastics Production, Arkansas Faucets Location: Sheridan, AR Opportunity Are you a manufacturing leader experienced working with plastics and injection molding?
Do you utilize lean tools and methodologies to increase efficiency, improve quality and reduce cost? Do you enjoy developing and coaching your teams? If you answered yes, and want to join a growing and innovative part of the Kohler organization, apply today Kohler Co.'s Arkansas Faucet Operations in Sheridan, AR is hiring a General Supervisor of Plastics Production.
This role is responsible for directing, coordinating, supervising and planning all Plastics Production Operations including: Production Control/Scheduling, Inventory Accuracy and Continuous Improvement. This leader will ensure all Plastics Production strategies are consistent with the overall division objectives and strategic deployment, within the boundaries of the Kohler operating system (KOS). The Supervisor is to ensure all areas they manage are implementing and sustaining all safety standards.
Skills/Requirements Minimum of Associates degree. Bachelor's degree preferred with some education in SPC, Operations Management and the Toyota Production System. Should have a strong understanding of the principles of lean manufacturing and the Kohler Operating System (KOS). An effective working knowledge of plastic injection molding equipment, material and processes is preferred.
Should have a minimum of three years related supervisory experience. Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Why Work at Kohler Co.? Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services.
We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler. In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more About Us Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities.
We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com. It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact kohlerjobskohler.com.
Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. SDL2017
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Mechanical Assembler - Hand Assembler - Fabricator
We are recruiting for temp to hire opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler or someone who has mechanical fabrication and assembly experience, for a very solid and growing company in Rochester.
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity at a well-established company in business for over 50 years, and offers a solid career path for hard working, manufacturing people who are eager to learn new skills.
This a day shift Monday – Friday position.
Experience we seek for Mechanical (Hand) Assembler- Fabrication and Assembly:
Must be dependable, hard working with a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow in a unique industry.
Anyone with prior manufacturing experience will be considered such as assembly, light machine operation (any type), inspection, or injection molding.
Mechanical (Hand Assembler) - Fabrication and Assembly
Must be good with their hands, artistic, and have ability to use small hand tools and light weight soldering equipment.
Great working environment, very bright, well heated and air conditioned, with great people to work for.
• Responsibilities include:
• Assembling plastic products mechanically and with adhesive
• Stocking and issuing raw materials
• Data entry of stock status
• Recycling scrap material
• Maintain a clean shop area
Qualifications for Mechanical Hand Assembler - Fabrication and Assembly
• Experience in a relative manufacturing environment helpful
• The ability to read and comprehend instructions and customer specifications
• Experience using drill press, other hand tools
Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to provide good work references
Ability to learn
Possess good basic math skills, have adequate communication skills, and be a strong team player.
High School Diploma or GED required.
If you have attended a technical or trade school, this could be an excellent opportunity to enter the manufacturing field.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This is an A shift, Monday through Friday position, with 1/2 day on Fridays.
Outstanding Benefits once direct
If you would like to have a career in manufacturing, work with a great team, and for a great boss, please submit your resume today.
Starting pay is 12.00 and hour with increase when direct!
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
1St Shift Skilled Assembler
1st shift Skilled Assembler position in Fond du Lac, WI for someone with strong assembly/carpentry experience and high mechanical aptitude at a stable/growing company.
Hours: 6:00am to 4:00pm Monday thru Thursday (with overtime on Fridays, same hours)
Pay: $12-$14/hr (based on experience)
- This position would involve assembling stools and faucets using hand tools/ power tools and following a print.
- Each product can/will be different, so will require this person to troubleshoot and think on their feet.
- Read work orders to ensure accuracy in assembling product.
- Will need to measure and cut product prior to assembly.
We are seeking Cleanroom Assemblers to join our team!
Responsible for cleaning, assembling, labeling and packaging product by the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Includes:
- The assembler must be able to work as a team member or individual in a controlled environment.
- The assembler must ensure assembled good meets manufacturing specifications.
- Complies with company policies and safety, GMP and ISO regulations.
- Performs work according to established schedules to meet production demands.
- Work to standard operating procedure, drawing/quality inspection plan and work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Analyzes and help resolve work problems, or assist other workers in solving work problems.
- Set up machines and equipment within their capabilities and training.
- Report any machine and equipment malfunction to Cleanroom Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three year related experience.
- Ability to read, write and follow procedures drawings and specifications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical and able to understand prints and measurement tolerances.
- Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Primo Medical Group offers the most comprehensive outsourcing solutions to the medical device market, including OEM product distribution services, engineering services, precision component production and finished goods assembly, refurbishment of medical devices, reusable surgical kit management and complete supply chain management.
Primo Medical Group is guided by our passion for Continuous Improvement in Product Quality, Product Design and Customer Service. We are your partner and problem solver. We recognize that our success depends on the degree to which we fulfill customer expectations.
Primo Medical Group offers full-time employees an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and prescription coverage, 401k, group life and disability insurance. Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal/Sick time.
The Company is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Entry Level Medical Device Assembler
Electrical Assembler - North Syracuse, NY Area
Looking for a candidate to plan and perform a wide variety of electrical assembly functions utilizing precision instruments, hand tools, etc. from controls drawings / schematics following prescribed procedures and with general guidance and direction. Make changes to controls drawings / schematics, etc. perform I/O inspection functions following company policies and procedures. Power-up packaging equipment and de-bug. Troubleshoot electrical problems. Use hand tools and basic power tools such as drills, grinders, bandsaws, etc. and ensure the assigned area has parts, etc. to complete jobs. Apply technical skills in the course of machinery set-up and operations.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE - will pay considerably more for a truly experienced candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
3+ years experience as an electrical assembler in an industrial setting and a high school diploma required.
Please email your resume to email@example.com - we will e-mail you back to outline the rest of our process
Immediate Hire! Assembler (P/T Days)
Apollo Retail is looking for individuals who are handy with tools to join our team!
Job responsibilities will include assembling bikes and furniture in retail stores and customer’s homes, travel is required.
Paid training is provided!
This is a flexible Monday – Friday PART-TIME position.
Pay Rate: $15 piece rate
- Assembly of bikes, Ready To Assemble furniture, etc.
- Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for a retailer
- Provide in-home assembly services to customers for our partnered retailer
- Pre-employment background check and Drug Test
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Tools (and a bike stand is required for bike assembly only). Apollo offers a Tool Purchase Program to all of its employees.
- Local Travel (up to 60 miles)
- Daily internet access and ability to upload photos for reporting
· Apply Directly!
· For more information please contact the recruiter for this position:
· Angel Wright
· (813 -712-2560)
*For immediate consideration, please apply on our company website at:WWW.APOLLORETAIL.COM
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!