Assembler Filters Job Description Sample
National Sales Manager - Lee Filters USA
Lee Filters USA is looking for an enthusiastic National Sales Manager who is ready to engage with lighting control industries including Entertainment and Commercial lighting. A successful candidate will have experience in lighting control through filtration, with a strong working knowledge of cinematography and / or photography.
• Proactively seek to understand client needs and how we can provide solutions. Understand our competitors and how we are perceived in the marketplace. Act as a conduit for customers to relay ideas, needs, and concerns.
• Spend majority of time in the field educating and cultivating clients; site and set visits, meetings, trade shows, social functions.
• Stay abreast of industry trends including what our competitors provide in terms of products, services and marketing.
• Have a good working knowledge of all the company’s products, including basic construction and have the ability to demonstrate the end use.
• Review sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure goal achievement
• Help develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
• Help plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
• Increase revenue and profit by identifying new customers in existing and new market segments.
• Identify strategies for protecting and growing existing markets and client base.
• Assist in cross marketing all of Lee Filter and Panavision’s products and services through demos and trade shows
• Help determine goods and services to be sold, and assist in setting prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
• Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers when needed.
• Prior experience working with Lighting, Camera (cinematography and / or photography) and Filters products industry
• Prior experience in generating Sales and forecasting reports
• Knowledge of competitor’s strategies and products
• Understanding of market climate and emerging trends
• Experience with roll out of new product lines
• Strong negotiation skills with creative ability to pursue new business opportunities
• Proven ability to deliver against agreed upon quarterly and annual sales goals
• Must possess a sense of urgency in securing clients
• Ability to collaborate with other Lee Filters Sales team employees and Panavision/Light Iron sales teams.
• Must be highly self-motivated, persistent, enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative
• Must have outstanding customer service skills and excellent communication skills
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates both in a professional office environment and on offsite locations. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee must have a clean driving record. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position may require long hours depending on the cliental base. Standard available hours will be determined with the supervisor.
Up to 50% travel will be expected spanning the US and potentially some international travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit resume in PDF format to Careers@Panavision.com
Please no calls or drop offs.
Parent company: Panavision International
Compliance Engineer For EMI Filters (Ul,Csa, Tuv)
Astrodyne TDI is looking for a Compliance Engineer who is a hands-on, detail-oriented individual who enjoys working with multidisciplinary teams on the development of innovative products. This is an ideal role for candidates looking for an opportunity to work on a wide variety of products that require approvals to ITE, Medical, and Test Equipment standards. This position allows the candidate to play a key role in implementing company policy and new compliance strategies in a fast-paced environment. The Safety/Compliance Engineer interacts with all levels of management and engineering to provide guidance and training on all matters related to product safety and regulatory compliance. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communications and interpersonal skills to create productive relationships with reports, peers and supervisors, including key players at our plant in
The Compliance Engineer is responsible for obtaining safety agency approvals on new designs and maintaining approvals on existing products. In addition, the Safety Engineer shall maintain the ISO 17025 certifications and participate in internal / external audits and Follow-up activities, and effectively communicate results.
- Participate in new product development activities
- Represent Safety Engineering in project meetings in order to provide status reports.
- Participate of the quoting process for new products to ensure approval cost and schedule commitment is accurate.
- Ensure agency approvals are obtained in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Performs evaluation and testing per UL’s Client Test Data Program (DAP & SMT).
- Responsible for maintenance of certification reports, technical files, and CE declarations.
BA/BS is preferred in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering and a minimum 5 years of experience in compliance or test engineering. Knowledge and experience with UL1283, CSA #8, IEC/EN 60939-1 and -2. ISO 17025 is preferred.
As a leader in the power conversion industry, Astrodyne TDI is looking to attract talent that can help us build the organization, and then continue to grow with us as our business increases in the future.
Due to Military affiliations, we are unable to sponsor Visa. Candidates MUST be a US Citizen or at Permanent Resident status only.
The Company’s products include power supplies and EMI filters which are utilized in a wide variety of markets including industrial, medical products, semiconductors, consumer appliances, military and aerospace applications. Astrodyne TDI has corporate headquarters in Nashua, NH, with domestic operational headquarters for design and manufacturing in Hackettstown, NJ. In addition to the advanced design and manufacturing center in NJ, we also maintain two wholly-owned facilities in China – one in Shenzhen dedicated to design and production of power supplies, and one in Kunshan devoted to EMI filter design and production.
Our power supply products, built for demanding environments/situations, are found in semiconductor manufacturing equipment, life-saving heart assist devices, medical carts, surgical tools, ion and proton beam steering, oil and gas exploration, in-flight entertainment systems, missile and radar systems, satellite communications systems, electrical vehicles, irrigation systems and test and measurement devices.
Our EMI filter solutions are found in a variety of consumer, industrial and military applications such as exercise/fitness equipment, consumer appliances, test and measurement equipment, telecommunications systems, elevators, renewable energy inverters and various military/aerospace designs. All design and manufacturing locations are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified to ensure the highest quality and consistency of products.
District Sales Manager - Heavy Duty Parts And Filters
Job Description: The NAPA Heavy Duty and Filters Sales Group is seeking a District Sales Manager to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels.
This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the Heavy Duty and Filtration industry. Responsibilities Drive sales and manage sales in an established territory Calling on company owned NAPA Stores and their respective customers to inform them of sales promotions and sales opportunities Educate and train customers on heavy duty parts, filtration products and maintenance Work with the local independent NAPA Stores to gain new customers using NAPA heavy duty, filtration and Valvoline products Develop successful sales programs for the NAPA Distribution Center local market area. The District Sales Manager compensation package will include, salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program.
All responses held in strict confidence. Qualifications Bachelors Degree or equivalant sales/marketing experience. 3-5 years of previous selling experience Previous Heavy Duty of industry experience Effective oral and written communication skills. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills.
Daily and some overnight travel required. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. SDL2017
Assembler - MAL Team A - 2Nd Shift
Eaton’s Power Delivery Division is seeking an Assembler - MAL Team A – 2nd Shift. This role is at Badger Drive Facility. TYPICAL DUTIES
Sands, cleans, masks, and is in training to paint all Transformer and/or Regulator units and associated fabricated components which require final finishing.
Preparation and installation of auxiliary covers on to the Transformers on the paint line. A visual inspection of the previous operation for defects is required.
Proper preparation of all surfaces to be sprayed. This includes bare metal areas and the proper sanding, feather edging of previously painted surfaces.
Ensure the unit to be painted is washed per the quality specification.
Wet spray painting
Sands, cleans, masks, and paints all Transformer and/or Regulator units and associated fabricated components which require final finishing.
All units must be painted in the Final Finish Booth before final inspection. All in-house rework and field returns are painted in this booth.
Must produce an eye-pleasing, durable painted finished product.
Completes a visual inspection of the previous operation for defects.
Responsible for the proper preparation of all surfaces to be sprayed. This includes bare metal areas and the proper sanding, feather edging of previously painted surfaces.
Must be knowledgeable as to what bushings and associated accessories must be masked to prevent them from being painted.
Must be able to make minor adjustments to spray equipment. Must be able to perform the TPM functions of the spray painting equipment.
Changes filters and maintains cleanliness of spray booth and associated floor areas on a scheduled basis.
Shipping pallet assembly/ palletizing.
Perform a visual inspection of the previous operation for defects.
Assembling of pallets per OPS.
Operate a crane to affix the Transformer unit to the pallet.
Final assembly station #2
Perform a visual inspection of the previous operation for defects.
Assembly and installation of the cabinet and all related Hardware at the point of use.
Final assembly station #3
Perform a visual inspection of the previous operation for defects.
Assembly and installations of any and all add on hardware and wiring devices that are specified on the OPS.
Mod assemblies to transformers.
Must pass the qualification process of PQG 2011.
Cover area assembly
Perform a visual inspection of components used at this station.
Assembles the required cover assembly to the unit per the OPS.
Leak testing of the unit.
Final assembly station #1
Performs a visual inspection of the previous operation for defects.
Installation of all item associated with the front plate of the unit.
Production support assembly
Perform a visual inspection of components used at this station.
Building of sub-assemblies to be delivered to other areas of the continuous flow process.
Self-inspection on all tasks performed
Field return/ Repair assembly
Repairs on units and components that have failed test, are defective, or require other needed changes.
Participate in teardown, repair and modification of customer supplied equipment as directed by the engineering or quality departments. Qualifications Basic Qualification:
A high school diploma or GED form an accredited institution is required.
Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship
Relocation benefits not included. Only candidates living within 50 miles of Waukesha WI will be considered
Experience in the safe operation of various types of material handling equipment. We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division Job Level: Entry Level Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Mechanical Assembler 2 - (Ls11103)
Mechanical Assembler 2 - (LS11103)
Job Requisition ID: LS11103
Mechanical Assembler 2
Job Type: Full-Time
Post Date: 11/27/2017
SUMMARY: Assemblers complete the final stages of assembly of the fire truck accessories and finishing touches.
This position may also assists the electrical team with wiring or the preparation of wiring items such as lights. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflect the essential functions for this position but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned based upon changing business conditions. • DA parts, removal of the sharp edges of parts/material. • Drill and installation of rub rails. • Install catwalks, steps, grab handles etc. • Install ladder brackets, pike pole, and attic ladder. • Install hose bed floor dividers • Install Rear Cab overlays • Install shelves • Install tarp hooks for vinyl hose bed. • Install compartment filters • Install Wheel covers • Install SCBA brackets • Operates both stationary and moving overhead cranes • Operates any equipment or tools needed to perform the job • Assist Assembly Level 2 & 3 Assemblers as needed. • Assist Electrical team members as needed • Other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS: • Ability to use basic hand and power tools. • Ability to read and use a tape measure to precise measurements. • Ability to work in a team environment. • Ability to maintain attendance within company guidelines. • Ability to retain and apply instructions. • High School Diploma, GED or equivalent • Basic math skills; addition, subtraction, multiplication and division • Must be detail orientated. • Ability to read and understand trucks specifications document • Ability to communicate and understand in English Spartan Motors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability. Veteran Friendly
Assembler - FWS
- FWS About the Organization AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter- and the AAF International- brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments. We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes. Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success. Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description PURPOSE OF POSITION To assemble filters by hand that meets company and customer specifications in a timely manner. PRINCIPAL DUTIES
Assemble filters - put various types of media into preassembled filter frames and pour urethane and secure together by various measures, such as, bolts staples, etc.
Be sure that the pleat count is correct (where applicable).
Be sure frame is square based on the filter specifications provided.
Clean off excess urethane from production filter frame prior to moving to the next stage (where applicable).
Performs other duties as assigned by management. DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for producing quality filters and meet company specifications in a fast paced environment.
Follow safety rules and regulations. Category Production EEO Job Category Operatives Position Requirements REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
Must be able to read a tape measure.
Must be able to read and understand instructions.
Must have the ability to learn different materials used (training will be provided). PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
May be required to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
Must be able to stand at work station for a long period of time.
Must be able to use both hands in a repetitive motion.
Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Shift Various Shifts Position Assembler
- FWS Exempt/Non-Exempt Non-Exempt Location Smithfield, NC This position is currently accepting applications.
Assembler 3 (2Nd Shift)
Assembler 3 (2nd Shift)
Requisition ID: 18000241
Location(s): United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: No Northrop Grumma Mission Systems Avionics and Tactical Networks (ATN) headquartered in San Diego, CA focuses on delivering advanced military communications, network architectures and support systems that enable network-centric operations for defense and homeland security customers worldwide.
If you have experience assembling filters for RF equipment we want to talk to you. J-STD-001 solder certification or equivalent soldering skills we want you! The Assembler performs wiring component installation and hand soldering, disassembling, modifying, reworking or reassembling units using various hand and pneumatic tools.
And performs mechanical assembly, cable assembly, component forming and mounting, high reliability assembly. Will be expected to work with various chemicals and solvents for long periods. Also, complete part marking and simple continuity checks on work in process and completed units.
Able to work from verbal or written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations in addition to using wiring diagrams and assembly drawings. Assembler may also assist with the training/assistance of lower level employees and co workers.Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
ERCOMMS Basic Qualifications: • Must be able to work Second Shift. • High School diploma and 4 years experience required or AA degree in-lieu of experience. • Experience with Filter assemblies and/or current J-STD-001 certification. • Knowledge of techniques, approaches, guidelines, policies and procedures in the job area. • Must be able to perform assembly techniques in order to make modifications, reworks and assemblies. • Ability to perform basic problem solving techniques which are fully defined and available through the supervisor, coworkers and written materials.
• Must possess basic, verbal and written communication skills for minimal interaction with others. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title:Assembler 3 (2nd Shift)
Manufacturing Machine Operator And Assembler
3 Positions Available- Entry Level- Full Time
Zefon International is an industry leading 25 year, expanding manufacturer of filters and pumps for indoor air quality monitoring . We are seeking dedicated manufacturing machine operators to join our friendly, family oriented team. In our mid-sized, high tech, automated and semi automated facility, you will be working within an air conditioned, clean room environment along with our other valued team members. This is a fast paced environment and will surely help the daily work hours just float on by!
This is a Great opportunity for someone to start their career in the manufacturing industry. Please visit our website at Zefon.com to read about our amazing facility and products.
- Work with a team to manufacture entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to handle physical workload, bend, lift and carry up to 20lbs regularly.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods.
- Ability to work well individually or in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Medical (Zefon pays 92% of the premiums)
- Free 10,000 Life Insurance policy
- Other Life, Long Term Care, Disability available
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending
- Paid vacation/sick (PTO)
Wages vary based on position assigned.
Zefon International is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, personal characteristics or status, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws
Assembler 2Nd Shift
Randstad is working in efforts with a client company to fill Assembler and Forklift positions in Smithfield, NC 27577. This long-term assignment comes with the opportunity for permanent placement after 90 days.
2nd Shift: 3:30PM-2:00AM Monday-Thursday with overtime on
Fridays & SaturdaysLocation:
- Assemble filters – put various types of media into preassembled filter frames and pour urethane and secure together by various measures, such as, bolts staples, etc.
- Be sure that the pleat count is correct (where applicable).
- Be sure frame is square based on the filter specifications provided.
- Clean off excess urethane from production filter frame prior to moving to the next stage (where applicable).
- Responsible for producing quality filters and meet company specifications in a fast paced environment.
- Follow safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Must have the ability to learn different materials used (training will be provided).
- May be required to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand at work station for a long period of time.
- Must be able to use both hands in a repetitive motion.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
If interested in the position listed above, please apply to this posting with an updated copy of your resume and a recruiter will reach out to schedule an interviewPlease note that you will be receiving a call from a 314 area code
Assembler - Bench Assembly
COMPANY OVERVIEW With well over a century of frontline experience, Boston Gear is recognized globally as a premier resource for extremely reliable, high-performance power transmission components. Boston Gear offers the industry’s most comprehensive product array featuring more than 30,000 standard products combined with the ability to custom engineer unique solutions when required. Product lines include standard enclosed gear drives, custom speed reducers, AC/DC motors, DC drives and Centric brand overload clutches and torque limiters.For more information, visit our website at www.bostongear.com/
POSITION SUMMARYThe Assembler position is responsible for performing assigned duties related to the assembly and sub-assembly of speed reducers at a bench work station, working at a pace that will meet production goals and customer demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assemble product according to established methods, procedures and standards and/or sub-assembly of component parts from bills of materials and production orders, involving component parts and different configurations of sub-assemblies.
Perform assembly of special units from engineering prints and blueprints.
Use air impact wrenches, assorted hand tools, drivers and protective leaders, grease gun and indicators in assembly work. Operate hand arbor presses, pneumatic and hydraulic presses for assembly of certain units.
Thoroughly inspect each completed unit to assure correct and complete assembly and ensuring that completed work and appearance meet standards; and/or inspect component parts before beginning sub-assembly work, ensuring correct identification and appearance of parts.
Complete required documentation and report of daily work.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:Majority of time is spent in a manufacturing production environment with some (but not all) climate controlled areas. Personal protective safety equipment must be worn and proper safety precautions must be observed. Potential exposure may include, but is not limited to: solvents, dusts, noise, heat, outside weather conditions, cramped spaces, and building construction areas.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Potential physical demands include, but are not limited to: frequent walking, standing, twisting, carrying and handling; regular bending, stooping and kneeling; regular lifting up to 75 lbs (lift assist available); occasional climbing, pushing and pulling. Potential sensory demands include, but are not limited to: hearing and seeing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. # Job Requirements
EDUCATION * A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is desired.
* Previous experience in a mechanical assembly position and/or manufacturing environment is desired
Experience using measurement instruments (e.g. gauges) and power hand tools is desired QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) * Strong mechanical aptitude
Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including a continuous improvement mindset. Exposure to lean manufacturing principles is a plus
Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
Strong work ethic, including the ability to be self-directed and self-motivated while taking initiative with projects and tasks.
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and at the necessary pace required to meet customer demand rates and production goals.
Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and collaborative skills.
Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changes in internal processes, delays or unexpected events.
Positive attitude with a demonstrated willingness to listen and learn
Demonstrated safety orientation and compliance mindset
Demonstrated pattern of reliability and dependability as related to attendance and work assignments
Proficiency in English language skills, including effective verbal and written communication
Willingness and ability to work extended hours, including overtime and weekends as required
Employee Type:* Full-Time
Experience:* Not Specified
Date Posted:* 1/16/2018 Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type:* Manufacturing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!