Assembler Filters Job Description Sample
Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer %U2013 Analog Filters
The wireless RFIC team architects, designs, and validates radio transceivers integrated into complex wireless SoCs. Our transceivers have powered wireless connectivity solutions for Apple wearable products, enabling the smallest form factor at the lowest power envelope.
You will have the opportunity to do innovative development in transceiver design while working closely with systems and product teams at Apple.In this role, you will be a part of the RFIC design team responsible for providing RF solutions for wireless chips. Would you like to join us and become part of this dynamic team?
We want you to have:•3+ years of analog and mixed signal design experience, including 2+ years of active RC filter design, gm-C filters, operational amplifier design, or sigma-delta ADC design•Hands-on experience in analog filter design and modeling in Matlab•Switched-capacitor amplifier and filter design experience a plus•Deep understanding of IC process variation and layout parasitics•Good knowledge of device noise, mismatch, linearity•Proven track record for bringing Analog/Mixed-Signal designs into mass production•Extensive experience in Si characterization and debug of integrated analog filters•Ability to drive production test/QA methodologies for integrated filters
You will:•Design active and passive filters, operational amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers, high-speed buffers, calibration circuits, bandgap references and LDOs.•Work with the platform architects and system teams to refine relevant analog filter specs for power/area/performance trade-offs.•Drive floorplan and layout toward successful tape-out using best-practice layout techniques.•Define and run top-level verification and modeling of analog IPs.•Define bench bring-up and test plans and validate/characterize/debug designs into high volume production.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
General Filters is looking for a motivated self-starter to learn in a dynamic and friendly environment. The production of General Filters’ products is industry specific, however, the Company is willing to train new hires on the processes and procedures.
Duties for the Production Assembler position include but are not limited to:
- Assemble, test, pack and load
humidifiers and air cleanerslight weight products in a very clean workplace.
- Inspect quality and notify team leader if discrepancies occur.
media pleatingproduction equipment and machines and String machine
- Complete daily production reports
slips and,including all required production information.
- Maintain inter-departmental inventory control.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Requires knowledge of assembly procedures.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Standing for extended periods of time and involves moderate repetitive lifting and bending.
- Ability to work in an environment with high volumes of noise
The position is full-time and permanent. The working schedule is first shift, Monday to Thursday from 6:00 am – 4:30 pm. The position offers a competitive hourly wage based on skills and experience.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include two phone screens, at least two in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test. The process is designed to make sure that General Filters and the candidates are aligned in their long-term goals and have shared core values.
General Filters is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Assembly of filter presses and performing pneumatic & hydraulic testing on standardized wastewater treatment systems and components according to the outlined procedures.
Assist in responsibility for disassembling, packing, labeling, and shipping standard & special equipment, including wastewater treatment units, chemicals, and spare parts. May assist with the installation and troubleshooting of wastewater treatment systems and components. Assembly of filter presses after the material finishing process has been completed, including all closure units, plate shifters, and pounding of cloths into plates as required.
Verification that the pressure testing of all filter presses meets the outlined specifications. Lead the preparation of all filter presses for capital shipment as determined by production schedule. Ensure adequate inventory availability for all hydraulic and pneumatic components to meet scheduled needs as determined by production schedule.
May assist in scheduling and prioritization of incoming orders based on engineering, production, and shipping schedules. May assist in making changes to the system layout and design.. Back up to Shipping & Receiving Department by assisting with the mixing of chemicals per instructions, completing computerized shipping documents and managing chemical inventory. Assist in preparation of management reports as required.
Support the outlined company initiatives, goals, and policies in all daily activities. Performs other duties as required.OTHER EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Ability to read, write, and follow semi-complex verbal and written instructions.
Abilities are normally acquired through completion of a high school education. 2. Ability to perform mathematical calculations and understand layout measurements. .Ability is normally acquired through completion of a high school education. 3. Knowledge and skill in plumbing, pipefitting, electrical, metal working, and shop practices.
Ability is normally acquired at an associate degree level technical assembly work experience of 2-3 years. 4. Physical dexterity and mechanical aptitude to enable efficient and accurate operation of various power and hand tools as required. 5. The ability to work independently, adapt to change, meet deadlines, and to concentrate and pay attention to details as instructed.
Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a group, as well as with vendors, customers and other departments. 6. Knowledge of forklift and truck operation required; certification is a plus. 7. Frequent standing, lifting, bending, and climbing.
Occasional heavy lifting.APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply In Person: 4909 70th Ave. Kenosha, WI 53144 Call For Appointment:
Submit resume to This position is listed by a private employment agency. The agency is the legal employer. No fee will be charged of the job applicant.
|I. Primary Function|
To setup and assemble FT switches. This involves assembly of sub-assemblies and finished parts with small components consisting of such items as handles, springs, screws, nuts, covers, housings and switches in accordance with product specification sheets, drawings and methods, schedules, and customer needs.
II. Tools and Equipment
IV. Working Procedures and/or Responsibility Assigned
V. Scope, Purpose, and Frequency of Contacts
VI. Direction of Others
VII. Direction Received
Receive work assignments from Supervisor and/or from Operations Specialist
VIII. Education Requirements
High School or GED or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments
IX. Experience and Skill Requirements
Must be able to read, speak, understand and write English.
X. Physical Requirements
Assembler - 3Rd Shift
3rd shift position working Sunday-Thursday, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Reviews and interpret assembly instructions
- Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration
- Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions
- Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
- Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary
- Resolves assembly and production issues
- Reports errors in production line
- Maintains shop floor area clean and safe
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally & written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 80-100 lbs
Electronics Assembler I
- Solder electronic components
- Perform prototype assembly per drawings and specifications.
- Perform production assembly, testing, and inspection.
- Perform board level programming and testing using automated test fixtures.
- Maintain material inventory with proper paperwork and electronic records per established AS9100 procedures.
- Perform kitting of production projects.
- Work with Purchasing and Quality Assurance groups in ensuring timely and quality work product.
- Work with local suppliers and vendors both remotely and on-site to coordinate orders and validate workmanship and part conformance.
- Provide training in soldering best practices for other employees as required.
- Also open to Electronics Assembler II level candidates.
- 1-3 years in high-tech manufacturing/production environment (5-7 years of experience for Electronics Assembler II)
- Experience with printed circuit board assembly and testing, electrical harness production, ESD control, and handling optical components are a plus.
- Good soldering skills (SMT, through-hole, and harnessing).
- Good understanding of soldering work standards (IPC-A-610/J-STD-001).
- Understanding of inventory control in an electronics production environment.
- Must be capable of following assembly procedures and drawings to perform electro-mechanical system integration, as well as follow test procedures to perform functional testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Ability to commit and work under deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a challenging and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development.
- Current IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 certification is a plus
- High School Diploma with 1-3 years of experience in a high-tech manufacturing/production environment (Associate's Degree in Electronics required for Electronics Assembler I)
Location: Richmond, CA
Pay Rate : $17/hr
Our client has contributed to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- Performs routine, non-complex assembly tasks.
- Assembles, setup and operates equipment.
- Completes simple special requests as assigned.
- Code and apply labels.
- Seal bags and pouches.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory.
- Complete accurate paperwork with good documentation practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- 2 + years assembly/production experience, specifically of medical devices
- Comfortable working in clean-room environments.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, FDA, DOT, and IATA requirements.
- May work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to chemicals and risk of electric shock.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Operations Technician-Machine Assembler – Electro-Mechanical
Operations Technician-Machine Assembler – Electro-Mechanical ($18-20/hr target, D.O.E.)
Responsible for the assembly, start-up and test of complex machinery as well as other assignments in the factory as
needed to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
In this role you will perform:
Electro-Mechanical assembly of components and machine sub-systems into final press configuration
utilizing standard work documentation and processes.
Building/plumbing hydraulic circuits including hydraulic tube and hose assemblies.
Connection of automated peripheral equipment.
Startup and diagnostics of machinery during the debug and test phase.
Test run equipment/machinery and troubleshoot to optimize efficiency.
Operation overhead cranes, forklifts and scissor lifts.
Packaging and crating of machine systems for shipment.
Work with engineering/manufacturing teams to resolve issues and optimize processes.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Adhering to quality control directives.
Assist in the training and development of others as needed.
Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Associates degree in electro-mechanical, Trade school diploma in industrial maintenance or similar
applicable field experience.
5+ years’ experience assembling electro-mechanical equipment / machinery.
Wiring of industrial control systems including PLC’s and 3-phase power is a plus.
Use of basic metrology equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, etc.).
Blueprint reading, machine shop skills.
Basic computer skills – data entry.
Demonstrate a high level of creativity; continuously seeking ways to improve quality and efficiency.
Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice to complete orders and/or special projects to
meet customer demands.
Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment.
Occasional overtime required.
Location: Portland, OR
Pay Rate: $14-$19 per hour
Our client, an industry recognized and brand leader in firearms manufacturing is seeking an Assembler to perform daily activities in their fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience with mechanical, optical lens, electronic, and general assembly.
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly aptitude.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Work with torque tools, electric drivers, and specialized optical equipment.
- Proficient in soldering.
- Operate robotic equipment
- Follow lean manufacturing guidelines and safety protocol.
- Quality check for all possible defects.
- Complete tasks with adhesive dispensers.
- College education or relatable certification.
- 1-2 years assembly experience required.
- Must be able to understand and read directions.
- Excellent in show writing and mathematics.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with ERP system preferred.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Manufacturing Assembler
Location: Huntsville, AL
Position Status: Contract to hire
Our client is looking for Manufacturing Assembler candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Perform mechanical assembly on PCB boards, by following schematic drawings.
- Use schematic drawings on a computer to assemble different PCB board types.
- Must be able to read documentation/drawings.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!