Assembler Finger Buffs Job Description Sample
Manager, Finger Lakes Surgery Center
Job Details Finger Lakes Health seeks a progressive, experienced, innovative and service oriented individual to leads its free-standing ambulatory surgery center in Geneva, New York. The Finger Lakes Surgery Center (FLSC) is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center located on a picturesque campus on County Road 6 in Geneva, New York. The center opened in 2005 and encompasses 16,400 square feet. The FLSC is the most advanced same-day surgery center in the region with over 7,500 procedures performed here each year. The Finger Lakes Surgery Center specializes in:
Podiatry This position will report to the Director of Surgical Services for Finger Lakes Health. _Qualifications _
Graduate from an accredited Registered Professional Nurse Program and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or related field are required.
Master's Degree in Nursing or a related field preferred. License/Certifications: * Current NYS license to practice as a Professional Registered Nurse. * CNOR certification and ANCC Nurse Executive board certification preferred.
Experience: * Candidate must have five (5) years of clinical experience in ambulatory surgery or an operating room environment.
Candidate must also have progressive leadership experience in a perioperative environment preferably in ambulatory surgery.
Candidate must have a demonstrated track record of improving surgical services operations. This includes quality, patient safety, cost, productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction (employee and patient). Candidate must have experience with performance indicators and using data to support analysis and solutions.
Candidate must have experience applying best practices and innovative strategies to improve performance in areas like room turnaround time and scheduling.
Candidate must have experience establishing, building and developing positive relationships with staff and physicians. Must be a highly visible, engaged, take charge leader who has willingness to coach and mentor.
Candidate must have knowledge and understanding of State, Federal and Joint Commission requirements.
Abilities and Additional
* Outstanding work ethic and commitment to quality
Strong management skills and a leadership style that is inclusive but demands accountability.
Extensive experience partnering with other healthcare professionals and a record of building and maintaining trusting and collaborative relationships.
Ability to adapt to change, create an environment that supports change and resolve conflict and lead change.
Ability to lead, coach and mentor others, ensuring timely and appropriate performance management, conflict resolution and high employee engagement.
Superior communication, facilitation, negotiation and listening skills. Must be able to foster open communication and be open and receptive to the ideas and suggestions of others.
Excellent analytical, critical/creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
Strong financial management skills.
Strong program development, project management and information technology skills.
In depth knowledge of industry standards and clinical best practices and trends. Other:
Candidate must have the ability to flex his/her hours to meet the demands of the organization.
Candidate must have the ability to work at multiple locations. _Compensation and Benefits _
_ _ A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package are provided. Relocation assistance will be offered as appropriate. Department: Finger Lakes Surgery Center
- Schedule:* Full Time
Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner Family Medicine In The Finger Lakes Of New York
- Well-established Family Medicine Practice has an immediate opening for a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Will see a full range of patients - children, adults, geriatric
- Practice offers comprehensive healthcare for the entire family
- This office is one of five located in the scenic Finger Lakes region of Western New York
- The Finger Lakes offers a wide range of activities including boating, fishing, swimming, soaring, skiing both downhill and cross country, plus much more
- Only 35 miles south of Buffalo
- You will enjoy a very friendly work environment, and a 4-day work week, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-4:30 pm - Off on Tuesday
- On Call for phone calls one day per week and one weekend per month
- Competitive salary with benefits including 401K, paid sick days and generous 4 weeks of vacation after one year
Star Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Greater Finger Lakes Area) - Training Provided!
If you haven’t considered Healthcare before, read on! Healthcare Experience is NOT required. What you can expect: • 1:1 Patient Care.
Spending the majority of your day in direct one-on-one patient care to provide safe, comfortable and hygienic dialysis treatment. Our PCTs care for up to 4 patients at a time • Building long-term relationships with your patients who are suffering from end stage renal disease and are receiving treatment on average 3 times/week • Team. Cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership.
PCTs work under the supervision of a RN • Technician Duties. To monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup. Please note you will have exposure to blood and needles • Schedule.
Shifts can begin as early as 4:45 am. Typically working 12 hour shifts, 3 days/week. Clinics are closed on Sundays, and may be open on some holidays What we’ll provide: • In-classroom and hands on training: if you're new to dialysis, we’ll provide a 9-10 week paid training to get you ready to become the best patient care technician • Support to guide you through your training and transition into the role as well as reimbursement for your Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT) license • Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity • Career path options: clinical (ex.
PCT to RN), leadership and corporate • 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you • Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items from your cell plan to movie tickets and more
• Passion for delivering excellent patient care and building long term relationships to improve your patients’ quality of life • High school diploma or equivalent • Must be comfortable working around blood and needles • Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed • Willingness to work long hours (most shifts are 12+ hours) on your feet • Willingness to train and work across multiple clinics within the territory as needed • Healthcare experience a plus including: Bonent Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification Are you ready to make a positive difference in a patient’s life? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”
Cook-Prep Cook-Dishwasher Positions Open At Finger Lakes Gam
CookUnder the direction of the Executive Chef, prepare and serve hot and/or cold food items, in accordance with the Company s Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Assures quality, consistency and proper presentation.
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely manner
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items
- Packages all products to proper specifications
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines
- Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet
- Performs other duties assigned
- High school diploma/GED/TASC preferred
- Participation/enrollment in culinary program is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous experience in back-of-the-house foodservice position preferred
- Serve Safe Certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive and detailed oriented
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a variety of foods and liquids
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers, weighing 25-50 lbs
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders
- Standing and walking for entire length of shift
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and/or meet the physical demands/requirements.
- Maintain the area to ensure Pre Cooks and Cooks have the necessary tools to perform their duties
- Set up and operate the dishwasher equipment: ensures that all levels for sanitizer and temperatures on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirement for health standards, manually wash dishes before loading into the dishwasher to ensure the cleanest wash possible
- Fill and empty dishwasher throughout the day to maintain a constant flow of clean dishware and supplies to department
- Keep floors clear of debris and ensure garbage and recyclables are disposed of throughout the day
- Properly handles product, equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines
- Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products: ensuring food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to
- Assist with prep work as needed
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area
- Keeps all kitchen wares and storage areas clean and orderly
- Removes trash from dish room and transports to dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans
- Cleans and mops kitchen at end of shift and as required
- Other duties as assigned
Prep Cook is an entry level, learning position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability that we will help you reach so you may advance to the next level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and/or meet the physical demands.
- Follow core recipes and production lists to prep ingredients and ensure a quality and consistent outcome
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens etc.
- Follow Operational Guidelines and department job aides (recipes and task lists) to ensure ingredients are ready to be used to avoid setbacks or delays in kitchen operations
- Maintain appearance of food by refilling products, setting up supplies, and ensuring station is well-merchandised and signs are properly displayed
- Makes suggestions to hesitant guests, adept at dealing with guests in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensure proper temperatures of hot and cold food following operational guidelines and state requirements
- Perform opening/closing procedures including; cleaning stations, storing prepared food to maintain freshness and quality (label, dates and covers prepared food items), leaving the department ready for tasks to take place efficiently for the next shift
- Properly handle products, equipment, keeps accurate logs and follows sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines
- Possess/Develop culinary knife skills which include safely using knives, sharpening and honing the edges of knives, and use them to chop, dice, julienne and mince
- Learn, use and be able to explain basic cooking techniques and culinary terms
- Assists dishwashers and receiving as needed
- Assists with all cleaning responsibilities, during and at the end of each shift
- Understand how to lift and move supplies safely and know when to ask for assistance
|Vineyard Buffet Cook||FT wed-sun 2/3p-close|
|Vineyard Buffet Cook||FT wed-sun 2/3p-close|
|Vineyard Buffet Cook||FT wed-sun 2/3p-close|
|Cook Remedy||PT TH 930a-4p/Fri-Sat 2p-Cl/ Sun 11a-730p|
|Prep Cook||FT Wed-Sun 8a-430p|
|Dishwasher||FT Wed-Sun 2/3p-close|
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Employer, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Employer is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Employer has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Employer Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Employer is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: complimentary, diner, fryer, kitchen, maker, prep cook, restaurant cook, roasting, sandwich, station
Outpatient Pediatric Practice In NY Finger Lakes Area
Join a well established single specialty pediatric practice.
- 7 pediatricians and 6 nurse practitioners
- Outpatient only practice
- 4 day work week
- Phone call only shared with 1 in 8
- Guaranteed salary with relocation
- Excellent benefit package includes malpractice, health, retirement, profit sharing, 4 week vacation, 1 week and money for CME, etc.
Territory Manager - Finger Lakes
Due to new Customer Partnerships we are growing and expanding our business and as a result, we are looking for new talent to join our team The Maines Paper & Food Service Territory Manager (TM) position is an outside field sales representative with an assigned geography and set of customers and prospects. The TM is responsible for establishing new customers with in the geography, growing Maines business at existing customers and retaining the existing customers.
The TM is responsible for sales, gross profit on sales, sales service, and collections. The TM is the primary Maines relationship role with the customer and therefore must conduct themselves professionally, courteously, and responsibly in all manners of representing Maines in public. The role compensation is 100% commission with a subsidized training period.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide sales service to assigned customers, including but not limited to, taking sales orders, sales order QC, accounts receivable collections, and general business administration. Adhere to sales processes and professional sales service techniques.
Conduct product cuttings with customers in compliance with Maines sampling and product handling policy. Executes assigned leads or opportunities for cross selling, up selling, and other marketing campaigns. Assist in the promotion of and service of customers utilizing self-service platforms such as web based order entry, ACH payments, and other mobile platforms (for ordering, paying, nutritionals, etc). Handle customer complaints to a satisfactory disposition and record and report appropriately.
Assist in communications to customers on delivery schedule changes or interruptions due to holidays, weather or other business needs. Conduct surveys with customers. Maintain accurate customer account and contact information in system of record (CRM) as required.
Cover other Territory Manager accounts as required. Physically visits customers on a regular basis. A customer that orders weekly should be visited weekly.
Execute business development and sales cycle strategies and notes progress in system of record as required (CRM). Works productively and professionally with sales support teams such as Inside Sales, Logistics, IT, Purchasing, Marketing, Accounts Receivable, and Transportation, etc. Timely follow up on all leads, requests, and service issues. Investigates and resolves customer complaints.
Reports any deficiencies that cannot be resolved to the Regional Manager Maintains accurate order guides for customers. Maintains prompt collections and adheres to the policies of handling of company money. Professionally represents and enforces company accounts receivables policies.
Adheres to all food safety regulations including but not limited to use of thermometers, maintaining the cold chain of products under your control, and any regulatory or company policies. Utilize CRM to create and monitor leads, opportunities, and sales pipeline activities as assigned. Attend all assigned corporate, district, region, or training meetings.
Any absences must have prior written approval and be in compliance with the sales meeting attendance policy. Manufacturer, broker, and specialist "Work-With Days" are a requirement of this position. Any cancellations must be approved in writing by the Regional Manager.
Complete special projects and other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must possess strong communication skills using all media including but not limited to email, phone and written forms.
Must be able to speak effectively with customers, associates, and management. Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, powerpoint), Maines Power Sell & Power Net, SAP ECC or related. Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, invoice documents, pricing documents, and procedure manuals.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate's degree with a minimum of one (1) year experience in inside sales, or related role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of restaurant operations. Food industry sales experience preferred. WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands and fingers, handle objects or controls, talk and hear, stand, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This position travels regularly and will be exposed to normal driving conditions. The position requires overnight travel on occasion. The position requires frequent exit and entry of a vehicle and conducting sales calls in busy restaurant kitchens and production areas.
This position requires you to have a valid drivers license. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. BENEFITS: 401(K) Company Paid Life Insurance Dental Insurance Medical Insurance Vision Insurance Referral Bonus Direct Deposit Educational Reimbursement Boot Reimbursement Excellent Advancement Opportunities If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled SDL2017
Hair Stylist - Finger Lakes Mall
- Finger Lakes Mall Location:Auburn, NY, United States-Finger Lakes Mall PO BOX 7126 Job ID:1064695 Date:July 15, 2017 Job Description General Description HAIR STYLIST Job Description AtThe Salon by InStyle & jcp salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Each and every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride and respect! We offercutting edge, industry-leading benefits: • Flexible scheduling* • Set your own service pricing • Up to 70% commission based on performance • Benefits including a storewide associate discount, medical, dental, paid time off, and 401(k) • Artistic paid training • 10% retail commission with a service • Up to $1,000 bonus for qualified candidates • Client acquisition programs • Diverse career paths
- For Master Designer level and above. Applicable for Sr. Designer level and above. †For full-time, benefit eligible associates.
Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before, and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting. What We Look For • Professional styling services • Self-motivation • Ability to build a fan base • Ability to partner with salon team members • Flexibility • Willingness to participate in a learning environment • A passion for the beauty industry • People skills Our professionals ensure a superior client experience by determining the client’s needs and providing services including the latest cuts, the best finishing, and the industry’s top chemical services.
Qualifications • License- You must maintain a current cosmetology license in the state you are applying • Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others • Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes • Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency Our passion for hair is stronger than ever, so we’ve turned styling into an exciting, rewarding career—and so can you.Start your future at http://jobs.jcp.com Job Title:Hair Stylist
- Finger Lakes Mall Location:Auburn, NY, United States-Finger Lakes Mall PO BOX 7126 Job ID:1064695 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
Palliative Care Social Worker Finger Lakes Region - -002402
Summary Responsible for the delivery of Pediatric Palliative Care Case Management Services to identified CompassionNet patients (families with a child with a potentially life-threatening illness). Will coordinate psychosocial support and counseling to referred patients and will facilitate financial and long-term care planning as needed. The case manager is responsible for communicating with the health care team and documenting all care activities. Please note that this position will require daily travel throughout the Finger Lakes Region. This may include travel from around Newark, NY to down throughout the Southern Tier. This position will be based in one of our offices in that region ( it will not be based in the Rochester location). Essential Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Participates in community outreach/education regarding program and eligibility.
Responsible for referral intake, screening and admission to the program.
Documents all communication/interventions with all program participants and potential participants.
Assesses ongoing needs of participating children and families (Quarterly) and document such.
Case conferences with all involved team members to assure coordination of services.
Advocate on behalf of the child and family to assure their wishes are being respected and communicates to team members.
Accesses/refers/purchases services needed to improve the quality of life of the child and to maintain the stability of the family unit as determined by the child/family/team.
Documents expenses of all interventions outside the benefit and report monthly.
Builds and maintains positive relationships with community providers.
Provides emotional/educational/informational support to the child and family unit.
Understands and promotes the integration of palliative care with pediatric acute care and community-based care.
Creatively addresses the needs of children and families working with administration to fill gaps in service.
Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
Regular and reliable attendance is required
Performs other functions as assigned by management. Minimum Qualifications NOTE: We include multiple levels of classification differentiated by demonstrated knowledge, skills, and the ability to manage increasingly independent and/or complex assignments, broader responsibility, additional decision making, and in some cases, becoming a resource to others. In addition to using this differentiated approach to place new hires, it also provides guideposts for employee development and promotional opportunities.
Masters degree in Social Work coupled with a minimum of 3 years pediatric experience or Certified Child Life Specialist designation with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Must have ability to travel.
Demonstrates strong communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
Basic computer skills are necessary, including but not limited to the ability to navigate on a personal computer within a Windows based operating environment; the ability to access and create basic e-mail messages; and the ability to open, edit, and save basic electronic documents, if necessary.
With training provided, must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilize new systems, computer applications and operating environments as necessary. Physical Requirements Ability to travel as necessary in order to offer support for on-site visits to groups/brokers, training, and/or off-site meetings. The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aim to attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best reflect the communities we serve. Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce. In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position. Equal Opportunity Employer
Preferred Masters or better in Masters Social Work
Preferred Crtfd Child Life Spclst Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. Posted: January 12, 2018
VF Outlet PT Sales Associate (Waterloo Premium Outlets 057, Finger Lakes, NY)
Job Description:Key Responsibilities:
Initiate contact with the customer in the store and makes them feel welcome
Assesses the needs of the customer and provides courteous, helpful and knowledgeable service throughout the store, including sales floor, fitting rooms, and cash register.
Communicates with customers about style, quality, and value of our products.
Processes accurate and timely cash register transactions and facilitates superior check-out experience while safeguarding company assets.
Assists with merchandise flow, including receiving shipments, replenishment, fitting room, returns, markdowns and price management.
Assists with other operational activities, including store and warehouse maintenance, and visual execution, helping to maintain a neat, clean and inviting shopping environment; including sweeping, dusting and general housekeeping.
Promotes customer loyalty though consumer relationship marketing.
May assist at the customer service desk, assisting with returns, employee purchases, and customer inquiries.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Customer service experience preferred
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Outgoing, courteous, genuine and approachable
A positive demeanor and approach to work
Efficient and self-motivated, ability to work independently
Good math aptitude
- Detail oriented Physical and/or Mental
Lifting up to 30 lbs.
Frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, and crouch. Occasionally required to climb and balance.
Use fingers and hands to touch, feel, and control objects.
Open availability and flexibility with schedule to meet customer demand and the needs of the business. Competencies: Customer Focus Contributing to Team Success Work Standards Communication Adaptablity Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage. VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Post Acute Practice With Low Census In The Finger Lakes Region, NY CPH
- Growing organization has need for a Post Acute physician
- See patients in Skilled Nursing Facilites
- Providers should be caring and enjoy Geriatrics patients
- Mon-Friday schedule with flexibility
- Work autonomously seeing 18-22 patients daily
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Malpractice with tail and full benefits package provided
- The Finger Lakes are a gorgeous area in central New York
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!