Assembler Finger Buffs Job Description Sample
Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner Family Medicine In The Finger Lakes Of New York
- Well-established Family Medicine Practice has an immediate opening for a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Will see a full range of patients - children, adults, geriatric
- Practice offers comprehensive healthcare for the entire family
- This office is one of five located in the scenic Finger Lakes region of Western New York
- The Finger Lakes offers a wide range of activities including boating, fishing, swimming, soaring, skiing both downhill and cross country, plus much more
- Only 35 miles south of Buffalo
- You will enjoy a very friendly work environment, and a 4-day work week, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-4:30 pm - Off on Tuesday
- On Call for phone calls one day per week and one weekend per month
- Competitive salary with benefits including 401K, paid sick days and generous 4 weeks of vacation after one year
Manager, Finger Lakes Surgery Center
Job Details Finger Lakes Health seeks a progressive, experienced, innovative and service oriented individual to leads its free-standing ambulatory surgery center in Geneva, New York. The Finger Lakes Surgery Center (FLSC) is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center located on a picturesque campus on County Road 6 in Geneva, New York. The center opened in 2005 and encompasses 16,400 square feet. The FLSC is the most advanced same-day surgery center in the region with over 7,500 procedures performed here each year. The Finger Lakes Surgery Center specializes in:
Podiatry This position will report to the Director of Surgical Services for Finger Lakes Health. _Qualifications _
Graduate from an accredited Registered Professional Nurse Program and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or related field are required.
Master's Degree in Nursing or a related field preferred. License/Certifications: * Current NYS license to practice as a Professional Registered Nurse. * CNOR certification and ANCC Nurse Executive board certification preferred.
Experience: * Candidate must have five (5) years of clinical experience in ambulatory surgery or an operating room environment.
Candidate must also have progressive leadership experience in a perioperative environment preferably in ambulatory surgery.
Candidate must have a demonstrated track record of improving surgical services operations. This includes quality, patient safety, cost, productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction (employee and patient). Candidate must have experience with performance indicators and using data to support analysis and solutions.
Candidate must have experience applying best practices and innovative strategies to improve performance in areas like room turnaround time and scheduling.
Candidate must have experience establishing, building and developing positive relationships with staff and physicians. Must be a highly visible, engaged, take charge leader who has willingness to coach and mentor.
Candidate must have knowledge and understanding of State, Federal and Joint Commission requirements.
Abilities and Additional
* Outstanding work ethic and commitment to quality
Strong management skills and a leadership style that is inclusive but demands accountability.
Extensive experience partnering with other healthcare professionals and a record of building and maintaining trusting and collaborative relationships.
Ability to adapt to change, create an environment that supports change and resolve conflict and lead change.
Ability to lead, coach and mentor others, ensuring timely and appropriate performance management, conflict resolution and high employee engagement.
Superior communication, facilitation, negotiation and listening skills. Must be able to foster open communication and be open and receptive to the ideas and suggestions of others.
Excellent analytical, critical/creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
Strong financial management skills.
Strong program development, project management and information technology skills.
In depth knowledge of industry standards and clinical best practices and trends. Other:
Candidate must have the ability to flex his/her hours to meet the demands of the organization.
Candidate must have the ability to work at multiple locations. _Compensation and Benefits _
_ _ A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package are provided. Relocation assistance will be offered as appropriate. Department: Finger Lakes Surgery Center
- Schedule:* Full Time
Open Food & Beverage Positions At Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack
Position Details7's cocktail ServerPT Sun
Wed 12p-8p7's cocktail ServerTue-Sat 5p-2a/3aRemedy BartenderPT Friday
CloseRemedy BartenderPT Mon-Th 1045a-430pRemedy Cocktail ServerPT Sat
Tues 730a/10a-5pRemedy Lounge ServerPT Fri/Sat 430p-1a
Sun 5p-11pRemedy Lounge ServerPT Fri 430p-1a
Sat/Sun 1130a-5pStand Attendant PGFT Friday
230/330 aStand Attendant PGFT Wed-Sun 6/7p-2/330aStand Attendant PGFT Thurs
Mon 6/7p-2/330aStand Attendant PGFT Mon/Tu 3-p1130p/Fr-Sat 2p-1030p/Sun12-830pStand Attendant PGFT Fri-Tues 830/930a
QualificationsEducation and Experience:
High school diploma/ GED/TASC preferred
Must be able to be licensed by NYS Gaming Commission
TIPScertification required prior to starting
Guest Service experience preferred
Basic math skills including addition and subtraction
Cash handling experience preferred
Cocktail Service experience preferred
Physical RequirementsAbility to remain on feet for entire length of shift
Ability to maneuver between tables/Games and around corners
Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching, and stretching
Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs (Cocktail Server)
Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to read seating chart and communicate with guest.
Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinaryto the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Operations Associate - Finger Lakes Mall
Do you like working with your hands and staying active? Do the words “order” and “process” get you excited? Do you enjoy making things happen behind the scenes and seeing your work flourish in a store? Well, being an Operations Associate might be the position for you!
The Operations Associate’s role is to create an outstanding customer experience by performing operations functions within the store. The Operations Associate role is an early morning position and you will work with the task team to perform functions prior to store opening.
Customer Service – You’re maneuvering around the store at a fast pace, working with all the latest merchandise, but when a customer stops to ask you a question or request assistance, there’s no one they’d rather be talking to other than you.
Executes pricing and signing – You can change ticket prices and signing on merchandise across the store better and faster than anyone!
Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you assist your sales floor peers and leaders by pulling and preparing merchandise to go the floor in order to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
Receive and unload merchandise: You work with your co-workers to unload a truck and prepare the merchandise in the backroom.
Backroom standards: You keep the stockroom safe, clean, and organized .
On-line jcp.com pick up: You may be responsible for finding and fulfilling orders placed online.
Merchandise strategy: You take the plans that have been communicated by leadership on where to place merchandise throughout the store and execute the plan with efficiency and detail. You understand the merchandising standards and work to deliver an outstanding customer experience by maintaining these standards as you flow goods to the sales floor.
Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Title:Operations Associate - Finger Lakes Mall
Auburn, NY, United States - Finger Lakes Mall PO BOX 7126
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Primary Care Job In New York's Finger Lake Region, Great Benefits Cph#
- IM, FM, and FM with OB physician welcome
- Call will be 1:10
- Can work traditional schedule or outpatient
- 4-day or 5-day workweek, 40 hours per week
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 5 weeks' PTO with and 5 days' CME and a $4K stipend
- $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, and a sign-on bonus
- 403B retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Cook-Prep Cook-Dishwasher Positions Open At Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack - Sign Up Today!
- \\t\\tAssures quality, consistency and proper presentation. \\t
- \\t\\tPrepares food to specifications before and during unit operations\\t
- \\t\\tProperly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures\\t
- \\t\\tCooks all foodto proper specifications in a timely manner\\t
- \\t\\tUtilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.\\t
- \\t\\tEnsures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly\\t
- \\t\\tEnsures freshness and quality of all menu items\\t
- \\t\\tPackages all products to proper specifications \\t
- \\t\\tPerforms opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines\\t
- \\t\\tKeeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked\\t
- \\t\\tFollows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations\\t
- \\t\\tSets up and operates kitchen equipment\\t
- \\t\\tUses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet\\t
- \\t\\tPerforms other duties assigned\\tEducation and Experience:
- \\t\\tHigh school diploma/GED/TASC preferred\\t
- \\t\\tParticipation/enrollment in culinary program is preferred\\t
- \\t\\tMinimum of 2-3 years previous experience in back-of-the-house foodservice position preferred\\t
- \\t\\tServe Safe Certification preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- \\t\\tAbility to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations\\t
- \\t\\tAbility to communicate with others\\t
- \\t\\tAbility to work in a fast-paced environment\\t
- \\t\\tAttentive and detailed oriented\\t
- \\t\\tCapable of following procedures and taking directions\\t
- \\t\\tBasic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions
- \\t\\tManual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a variety of foods and liquids \\t
- \\t\\tAbility to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers, weighing 25-50 lbs\\t
- \\t\\tAbility to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment\\t
- \\t\\tAbility to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders\\t
- \\t\\tStanding and walking for entire length of shift\\t
- \\t\\tFrequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting\\t
- \\t\\tPushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms The OpportunityDishwasher To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and/or meet the physical demands/requirements.
- \\t\\tMaintain the area to ensure Pre Cooks and Cooks have the necessary tools to perform their duties\\t
- \\t\\tSet up and operate the dishwasher equipment: ensures that all levels for sanitizer and temperatures on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirement for health standards, manually wash dishes before loading into the dishwasher to ensure the cleanest wash possible\\t
- \\t\\tFill and empty dishwasher throughout the day to maintain a constant flow of clean dishware and supplies to department\\t
- \\t\\tKeep floors clear of debris and ensure garbage and recyclables are disposed of throughout the day\\t
- \\t\\tProperly handles product, equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines\\t
- \\t\\tProperly handle, prepare, transport and store products: ensuring food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to\\t
- \\t\\tAssist with prep work as needed\\t
- \\t\\tTransfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks\\t
- \\t\\tCleans work area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area\\t
- \\t\\tKeeps all kitchen wares and storage areas clean and orderly\\t
- \\t\\tRemoves trash from dish room and transports to dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans\\t
- \\t\\tCleans and mops kitchen at end of shift and as required\\t
- \\t\\tOther duties as assigned The OpportunityPrep Cook is an entry level, learning position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability that we will help you reach so you may advance to the next level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and/or meet the physical demands.
- \\t\\tFollow core recipes and production lists to prep ingredients and ensure a quality and consistent outcome\\t
- \\t\\tUtilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens etc.\\t
- \\t\\tFollow Operational Guidelines and department job aides (recipes and task lists) to ensure ingredients are ready to be used to avoid setbacks or delays in kitchen operations\\t
- \\t\\tMaintain appearance of food by refilling products, setting up supplies, and ensuring station is well-merchandised and signs are properly displayed\\t
- \\t\\tMakes suggestions to hesitant guests, adept at dealing with guests in a courteous and efficient manner\\t
- \\t\\tEnsure proper temperatures of hot and cold food following operational guidelines and state requirements\\t
- \\t\\tPerform opening/closing procedures including; cleaning stations, storing prepared food to maintain freshness and quality (label, dates and covers prepared food items), leaving the department ready for tasks to take place efficiently for the next shift\\t
- \\t\\tProperly handle products, equipment, keeps accurate logs and follows sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines\\t
- \\t\\tPossess/Develop culinary knife skills which include safely using knives, sharpening and honing the edges of knives, and use them to chop, dice, julienne and mince\\t
- \\t\\tLearn, use and be able to explain basic cooking techniques and culinary terms\\t
- \\t\\tAssists dishwashers and receiving as needed\\t
- \\t\\tAssists with all cleaning responsibilities, during and at the end of each shift\\t
- \\t\\tUnderstand how to lift and move supplies safely and know when to ask for assistance
Position Details\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tCook Platinum Grill\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tFT M-Tu 430p-1a- Fri-Sun 230p- 11p\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tCook Platinum Grill\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tPT M-W 1030a-7p\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tCook Remedy\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tPT Friday 2p-cl/Sat 4p-cl\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tCook Vineyard Buffet \\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tFT wed-sun 2/3p-close\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tCook Vineyard Buffet \\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tFT wed-sun 2/3p-close\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tCook Vineyard Buffet \\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tFT wed-sun 2/3p-close\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tPrep Cook Vineyard Buffet\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tFT Wed-Sun 8a-430p\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tPrep Cook Vineyard Buffet\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tFT Wed-Sun 2/3p-close\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tDishwasher\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\tFT Wed-Sun 2/3p-close\\t\\t\\t Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with past experience as Retail Shift Leader, Telemarketer and Front Desk Associate and that have worked in companies such as Wells Fargo, SYKES Home and Sears are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: baking, cafeteria, cocinera, cocinera de produccion, kitchen, maker, persona de parilla, station, steakhouse, wok cook
Retail District Manager In Finger Lakes Region NY
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: Plan and lead the activities of all stores within the assigned area of operation, including full profit and loss responsibility, while acting within the scope of company objectives and policies to accomplish divisional and regional goals. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Lead store teams by ensuring:
A culture that fosters Dollar General’s mission and values.
Fair administration of human resources policies & practices.
Superior customer service through fun, friendly stores.
Area annual sales growth that meets or exceeds company targets through quality orders and efficient flow processes.
All tools are effectively utilized in each store and market resulting in superior inventory presentation and management.
Effective planning & execution of company objectives.
Maximization of performance & productivity through a commitment to sensible store scheduling.
Total development of human capital through proactive recruitment, selection and education of employees and customers.
Protection of company assets through loss prevention and expense efficiencies.
Identify and develop new business opportunities within operational area (i.e., distribution flow improvements, merchandising display efforts, store growth and real estate site selection, recruiting strategy, training and development priorities, employee Relations, customer service, systems implementation, etc.).
Consistent and effective communication of divisional and regional priorities to store teams. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability to model total development and serve as a steward of Dollar General’s mission and values.
Demonstrated record of achieving performance goals and objectives.
Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory.
Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by leveraging resources, maintaining tough expense control, managing merchandise effectively, and defining and communicating clear expectations.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills including a willingness to consistently provide superior customer service, the ability to react appropriately under pressure, and the ability to apply good judgment in ambiguous situations.
Demonstrated ability to effectively work in collaboration with team to achieve objectives in a participative management style. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
Four+ years retail management experience with progressively more responsibility, managing multi-unit operations in retail, grocery or convenience store operations with full P&L responsibility.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. + “Big-box” retail management and/or equivalent education and experience combination will be considered. COMPETENCIES:
Drives results by identifying opportunities to improve performance.
Works efficiently by planning and organizing work to achieve goals and objectives.
Focuses on customers by anticipating customer need, overcoming obstacles, and continually striving to improve customer satisfaction.
Applies effective analytical skills by integrating complex information, while balancing tactical and strategic initiatives.
Provides effective leadership by maintaining an environment that promotes teamwork and maximizes individual potential.
Communicates effectively by providing clear and timely communication and demonstrating effective listening skills.
Demonstrates adaptability by adjusting to changing business priorities. Note: This position requires weekly travel in a company-provided vehicle with limited overnight stays; a current driver's license and acceptable driving history is required. Requisition ID: 2016-133444 External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Seasonal Sales Associate - Finger Lakes Mall
Seasonal Sales Associate
Finger Lakes Mall Location:Auburn, NY, United States-Finger Lakes Mall PO BOX 7126 Job ID:1042110 Date:Yesterday Job Description General Description Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology?
Well…being a Seasonal Sales Associate at JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team. The Seasonal Sales Associate is a position that’s always on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to reset.
As a seasonal hire you will have a defined employment time period. Your manager will communicate with you what your last day worked will be as the peak season comes to an end.
You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great from the sales floor to the register. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back! Adjusts to customer flow:
You are always on the move and available to provide assistance to customers or your co-workers. Maintains product presentation: You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes. Skills and Characteristics:
Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency Job Title:Seasonal Sales Associate
Finger Lakes Mall Location:Auburn, NY, United States-Finger Lakes Mall PO BOX 7126 Job ID:1042110 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
Palliative Care Social Worker Finger Lakes Region
Description Responsible for the delivery of Pediatric Palliative Care Case Management Services to identified CompassionNet patients (families with a child with a potentially life-threatening illness). Will coordinate psychosocial support and counseling to referred patients and will facilitate financial and long-term care planning as needed. The case manager is responsible for communicating with the health care team and documenting all care activities. Essential Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Participates in community outreach/education regarding program and eligibility.
Responsible for referral intake, screening and admission to the program.
Documents all communication/interventions with all program participants and potential participants.
Assesses ongoing needs of participating children and families (Quarterly) and document such.
Case conferences with all involved team members to assure coordination of services.
Advocate on behalf of the child and family to assure their wishes are being respected and communicates to team members.
Accesses/refers/purchases services needed to improve the quality of life of the child and to maintain the stability of the family unit as determined by the child/family/team.
Documents expenses of all interventions outside the benefit and report monthly.
Builds and maintains positive relationships with community providers.
Provides emotional/educational/informational support to the child and family unit.
Understands and promotes the integration of palliative care with pediatric acute care and community-based care.
Creatively addresses the needs of children and families working with administration to fill gaps in service.
Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
Regular and reliable attendance is required
Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Masters degree in Social Work coupled with a minimum of 3 years pediatric experience or Certified Child Life Specialist designation with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Must have ability to travel.
Demonstrates strong communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
Basic computer skills are necessary, including but not limited to the ability to navigate on a personal computer within a Windows based operating environment; the ability to access and create basic e-mail messages; and the ability to open, edit, and save basic electronic documents if necessary.
With training provided, must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilize new systems, computer applications and operating environments as necessary. Physical Requirements In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position. Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition Number:* 17-1104 Post Date: 10/30/2017 Title: Palliative Care Social Worker Finger Lakes Region
Job Type:* Full Time
VF Outlet PT Sales Associate (Waterloo Premium Outlets 057, Finger Lakes, NY)
Job Description: Key
Initiate contact with the customer in the store and makes them feel welcome
Assesses the needs of the customer and provides courteous, helpful and knowledgeable service throughout the store, including sales floor, fitting rooms, and cash register.
Communicates with customers about style, quality, and value of our products.
Processes accurate and timely cash register transactions and facilitates superior check-out experience while safeguarding company assets.
Assists with merchandise flow, including receiving shipments, replenishment, fitting room, returns, markdowns and price management.
Assists with other operational activities, including store and warehouse maintenance, and visual execution, helping to maintain a neat, clean and inviting shopping environment; including sweeping, dusting and general housekeeping.
Promotes customer loyalty though consumer relationship marketing.
May assist at the customer service desk, assisting with returns, employee purchases, and customer inquiries.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Customer service experience preferred
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Outgoing, courteous, genuine and approachable
A positive demeanor and approach to work
Efficient and self-motivated, ability to work independently
Good math aptitude
Detail oriented Physical and/or Mental
Lifting up to 30 lbs.
Frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, and crouch. Occasionally required to climb and balance.
Use fingers and hands to touch, feel, and control objects.
Open availability and flexibility with schedule to meet customer demand and the needs of the business. Competencies: Customer Focus Contributing to Team Success Work Standards Communication Adaptablity Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage. VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!