Assembler For Puller Over Hand Job Description Sample
Mechanical Assembler - Hand Assembler - Fabricator
We are recruiting for temp to hire opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler or someone who has mechanical fabrication and assembly experience, for a very solid and growing company in Rochester.
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity at a well-established company in business for over 50 years, and offers a solid career path for hard working, manufacturing people who are eager to learn new skills.
This a day shift Monday – Friday position.
Experience we seek for Mechanical (Hand) Assembler- Fabrication and Assembly:
Must be dependable, hard working with a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow in a unique industry.
Anyone with prior manufacturing experience will be considered such as assembly, light machine operation (any type), inspection, or injection molding.
Mechanical (Hand Assembler) - Fabrication and Assembly
Must be good with their hands, artistic, and have ability to use small hand tools and light weight soldering equipment.
Great working environment, very bright, well heated and air conditioned, with great people to work for.
• Responsibilities include:
• Assembling plastic products mechanically and with adhesive
• Stocking and issuing raw materials
• Data entry of stock status
• Recycling scrap material
• Maintain a clean shop area
Qualifications for Mechanical Hand Assembler - Fabrication and Assembly
• Experience in a relative manufacturing environment helpful
• The ability to read and comprehend instructions and customer specifications
• Experience using drill press, other hand tools
Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to provide good work references
Ability to learn
Possess good basic math skills, have adequate communication skills, and be a strong team player.
High School Diploma or GED required.
If you have attended a technical or trade school, this could be an excellent opportunity to enter the manufacturing field.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This is an A shift, Monday through Friday position, with 1/2 day on Fridays.
Outstanding Benefits once direct
If you would like to have a career in manufacturing, work with a great team, and for a great boss, please submit your resume today.
Starting pay is 12.00 and hour with increase when direct!
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
We currently have available multiple opportunities at one of our country's leading bread product manufacturers, serving outlets such as WalMart and Applebee's, which is located in Ronkonkoma NY and has been in business for over 60 years. Responsibilities are to prepare for and provide final packaging for these products on an assembly line. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! Three shifts are available: 7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM, and 11PM-7AM, with a 10% salary differential provided for the 11PM-7AM shift. We offer a full benefits package including health and dental insurance as well as 401(k). The only requirements are dependability, the ability to stand through a shift, and since you will be near ovens, the ability to work in a warm/hot environment. For additional information about these opportunities, please contact our office asap at 631 406-4064.
Production Associate - Hand Assembler
Perform a variety of operations related to the preparation of components. Assemble electronic & mechanical components onto printed circuit assemblies and sub-assemblies utilizing process procedures, written
instructions, diagrams and blueprints. Work may be conducted by using a lighted magnifying lens or under a microscope, utilizing small hand tools, machinery or other applicable materials.
Essential Duties and
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components’ moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Assemble electronic & mechanical components onto printed circuit assemblies and sub-assemblies utilizing process procedures, written instructions, diagrams and blueprints.
- Meet customer requirements using IPC workmanship standards.
- Communicate and take direction from lead/supervisor.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These
systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity).
- Perform repetitive hand motion.
- Use various hand tools (pliers, rulers, cutters, hand-formers, etc.).
- Work with miniature to large components that may require visual magnification.
- Read and interpret assembly instructions, drawings and work instruction processes.
- Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with to see our list of other openings.
2Nd Shift Shipping Puller
Basic Purpose- Freshway Foods of Sidney, Ohio, one of the largest regional fresh-cut processing companies in the United States is currently seeking a second shift shipping loader in the shipping department. Description-
- Select, prepare and load product for outbound shipment per customer specifications. Moves product from staging areas into trailers + Safely operate lift truck and walkie and perform material handling functions + Use hand held scanners + Assist in loading and unloading of trucks + Properly rotate product to assist with inventory management + Complete necessary paperwork completely and accurately + Monitor, track, and confirm key metrics including fuel levels and the proper temperature of reefer levels + Utilize electronic tablets to input data + Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) + Ensure conformance to company standards and customer specifications + Assist in cleanliness of general work area + Ability to work days and hours that can change on a regular basis # EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Qualifications- Related Experience/
·Previous forklift experience ·Scanner experience preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
: ·Positive attitude ·Ability to work a flexible schedule ·Strong attention to detail ·Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time ·Load and unload trucks in a timely manner ·Ability to work in a refrigerated warehouse environment
Primary Location: Sidney-OH
Order Puller / Warehouse Worker
We have an opportunity for a dedicated individual to put their warehouse experience to excellent use while gaining experience in a new industry. AC Pro warehouse associates assist the counter team by pulling needed parts and staging them in the will call area for pickup by customers. Show us what you can do by learning our products, tools, and part numbers and contributing your abilities to running a top-notch HVAC store smoothly and efficiently.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this position, you must apply at www.acpro.appone.com
- Unload transfer trucks and stock products in warehouse
- Pull and stages orders per invoices and part lists
- Operate forklift and pallet jack to unload and stock
- Track and monitor inventory
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized warehouse
- Complete and check paperwork accurately and thoroughly
- Previous experience in a warehouse/order pulling role
- Capable of lifting 50-70 pounds unassisted
- Able to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Able to follow specific verbal and written instructions
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment.
Interested, qualified applicants please apply at WWW.ACPRO.APPONE.COM
Automotive Logistics Company in Piedmont SC is looking to a Tote Puller for third shift.
Third Shift Hours- 10PM-6:20AM.
Applications will be taken at Kudzu Staffing Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM.
Must be able to stand, bend, and lift 50+ lbs all day.
No forklifts will be used.
NO MISDEMEANOR CHARGES IN THE LAST THREE YEARS.
NO FELONIES IN THE LAST SEVEN YEARS and candidates must be able to pass a drug screen.
Please apply in person at 108 Clair Drive Piedmont SC 29673 or call ext 120.
Cable Puller - No Experience Required/No Criminal Background
This is a great opportunity to get into a new trade. We are looking for high school graduates. If college isn't for you, this may be a great position for you!!
Tekk Force is currently looking for Entry-level Cable Pullerswith a construction/warehouse background. We would prefer helpers with a background in Construction that would like to transition into a Voice and Data Technician. We will train and currently have work throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth area.
Types of Cable Pullers that we are looking for include:
Cable Pullers- Will train in to work in a commercial structured cabling environment and learn how to label, pull and dress cable. Cable Pullers will be working on 6 and 8 foot ladders with scissor lift experience a plus but not mandatory. They will learn to install j-hooks, ladder racks and cable tray.
* Construction/manual labor experience
* Pass a background check and drug screen
* Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
* Submit professional references to verify work history
Pay will be $11.00 - $12.00 an hour to start, with performance raises.
If you are interested, please apply and submit resume for immediate consideration. If you prefer to speak with a recruiter, then please call us at 817-417-9800.
Tekk Force pays you for referrals! If you know ANY qualified helpers looking for work - please have them call us! Also, ask us for more information regarding our referral program.
Warehouse Puller / General Labor
Serra Automotive Parts is looking for warehouse employees. Primary responsibilities include pulling and packaging orders, loading/unloading delivery trucks, and stocking inventory. Other tasks may include cleaning, processing returns, and other general labor as directed. Openings available for two shifts...4:00 AM to 12:00 PM, and 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Able to read labels/invoices so that orders are pulled correctly and items are put in the correct locations
- Able to lift 50 lbs. + (you will be handling all types of auto parts)
- Able to pass a drug test and background screening
- Able to work in hot/cold temps...the work is inside, but the building does not have air conditioning
- Able to follow directions, be on time, etc.
Not required, but a big plus:
- Forklift experience / certifications
- Experience driving a box truck (non-CDL)
- Experience working in an auto parts warehouse
Auto Parts Puller / Internet Department / Warehouse Associate / Biller
Parts Puller position:
- 1st shift M-F 5 am to 11:30 am Sat 8 am- 6 pm
- 2nd shift M-F 11:30 am- 6 pm Sunday 8 am- 6 pm
- M-F 7:30 am- 4 pm rotate weekends and one day off during the week
Biller position will be responsible for reviewing products that were pulled / ordered on the internet, they will box it and bill it out to the customer. They must have computer and warehouse experience. We pay $9.50 per hour for this position. Review's every 90 days for possible $0.25 increase.
- 1st shift M-F 5 am to 11:30 am Sat 8 am- 6 pm
- 2nd shift M-F 11:30 am- 6 pm Sunday 8 am- 6 pm
* Must be have basic computer skills
* Must have warehouse experience
* Must have strong math skills
* Must be pay attention to detail , take orders of the computer, pull and pack orders for shipment
* Must have your own transportation and able to pass felony background and drug screen
*Must have valid driver license
Food supply company is seeking order pullers and drivers.
- Order pullers must have previous warehouse experience.
- Forklift knowledge is preffered.
- Drivers will require a driver license with a clean driving record.
- Drivers will drive a box truck.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am-6pm.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!