Assembler For Puller Over Hand Job Description Sample
We currently have available multiple opportunities at one of our country's leading bread product manufacturers, serving outlets such as WalMart and Applebee's, which is located in Ronkonkoma NY and has been in business for over 60 years. Responsibilities are to prepare for and provide final packaging for these products on an assembly line. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! Three shifts are available: 7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM, and 11PM-7AM, with a 10% salary differential provided for the 11PM-7AM shift. We offer a full benefits package including health and dental insurance as well as 401(k). The only requirements are dependability, the ability to stand through a shift, and since you will be near ovens, the ability to work in a warm/hot environment. For additional information about these opportunities, please contact our office asap at 631 406-4064.
2Nd Shift Shipping Puller
Basic Purpose- Freshway Foods of Sidney, Ohio, one of the largest regional fresh-cut processing companies in the United States is currently seeking a second shift shipping loader in the shipping department. Description-
- Select, prepare and load product for outbound shipment per customer specifications. Moves product from staging areas into trailers + Safely operate lift truck and walkie and perform material handling functions + Use hand held scanners + Assist in loading and unloading of trucks + Properly rotate product to assist with inventory management + Complete necessary paperwork completely and accurately + Monitor, track, and confirm key metrics including fuel levels and the proper temperature of reefer levels + Utilize electronic tablets to input data + Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) + Ensure conformance to company standards and customer specifications + Assist in cleanliness of general work area + Ability to work days and hours that can change on a regular basis # EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
·Previous forklift experience ·Scanner experience preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
: ·Positive attitude ·Ability to work a flexible schedule ·Strong attention to detail ·Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time ·Load and unload trucks in a timely manner ·Ability to work in a refrigerated warehouse environment
Primary Location: Sidney-OH
Automotive Parts Puller
Job Title – Automotive Parts Removal Technician
The automotive parts removal technician removes small parts including suspension, interior & body parts from end of life vehicles in the auto recycling yard for resale.
Receives immediate supervision from general manager
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Inspecting parts for damage before removal
2. Removing requested parts in an efficient manner
3. Inspect parts for proper interchange
4. Inspecting and preparing parts for resale
5. Keeping your work area clean and free of potential safety hazards
6. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
7. Work outside in various temperatures and weather conditions
1. Automotive parts knowledge and experience
2. Ability to work in a team environment and manage time effectively
3. Selection of hand and air tools needed to perform tasks outlined in responsibilities section
4. Excellent verbal skills as well as strong listening skills
6. Able to lift 50 lbs
Parts Puller - Salvage Yard
Parts Puller - salvage yard at LKQ Corporation Date Posted: 1/11/2018 Apply Not ready to Apply? Job Description Yard Labor Join a growing team!
LKQ Corporation is the leading national distributor of automotive collision replacement and salvage parts. Candidates must be able to pull parts off vehicles in a safe and timely manner. Must provide own tools and work outdoors with variable weather conditions.
Seeking reliable and trustworthy candidates. Position is full time 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. Competitive compensation & benefit package includes health & dental insurance, company-paid life & disability & a 401(k) plan with company match.
Paid holidays & paid time off. E-mail resumes to [Click Here To Join] or fax to 1-413-998-3361 or apply in person at 58 Sam West Rd, Southwick, MA. Call 1-413-569-1266 LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment.
Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Job Requirements Candidates must be able to pull parts off vehicles in a safe and timely manner. Must provide own tools and work outdoors with variable weather conditions.
Seeking reliable and trustworthy candidates. Apply Not ready to Apply? Share With https://www.jobs.net/jobs/lkqcorp/en-us/job/United-States/Parts-Puller-salvage-yard/J3V2RH6ZTV32TY33THC/ Parts Puller - salvage yard Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Southwick, MA
Job Type: Automotive
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 1/11/2018
Order Puller Location:Jessup, MD Salary Range:Based on experience Exempt/Non-Exempt:Non-Exempt Benefits:All employees are eligible for benefits 60 days after date of hire. Lancaster Foods benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, LTD and AD&D. Employment Type:Full Time Department:Shipping Description: Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? Are you hard-working? Are you self-motivated? If your answer yes, then this is for you! Lancaster Foods is looking for a responsible and a self-starter Order Puller to join the team. SCHEDULE: Hours are based on business needs including Holiday and Weekends. ~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug Test.~ JOB SUMMARY The Order Puller utilizes pick ticket to pull order from warehouse inventory and then loads product on truck/trailer. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Select customer orders from pick ticket.
Check quality of product prior to pulling order. Report poor quality items to management.
Stack, wrap and label pallets correctly for each customer to ensure proper routing.
Stage pallets for loading.
Meet established minimum productivity standards of 80 pieces/hour and 98.5% accuracy rate.
Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts.
Maintain cleanliness and safety of warehouse.
Comply with Lancaster Foods, LLC. policies and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned. SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
High School Diploma/GED preferred. Industry or manufacturer’s technician certifications preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Basic math skills.
Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers. PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
Normal hearing and vision.
Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties. EQUIPMENTS USED
Typical warehouse equipment. Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match. Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply. Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Parts Room Puller
Follows safe work practices
Pulls all needed parts for the assembly and electrical areas
Pulls to MRP ScheduleKeeps supervisor/manager informed of issues related to the department
Assures proper transfer of materials
Occasional schedule changes
Maintains knowledge of parts sales orders
Finds and enters data on computer
Good organizational skills and detail oriented
Ability to read and interpret general business documents and instructions such as emails, SOP's, JHA's, shipping instructions, and other business documents
Ability to work with mathematic concepts such as fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Good computer skills are needed
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
Have completed high school or possess a GED, 2-3 years in a similar position, or a combination of education/experienceWhile performing job duties be able to regularly talk and hear, stand, sit, walk, bend, lift up to 70lbs, climb, stop, crawl, and kneel Frequently exposed to moving machinery and mechanical parts, wet or slippery conditions, humidity, heat, cold, fumes, airborne particles, chemicals, possible electrical shock, and moderate noise level
Able to pass company forklift training and certification
Auto Parts Puller / Internet Department / Warehouse Associate / Biller
Parts Puller position:
- 1st shift M-F 5 am to 11:30 am Sat 8 am- 6 pm
- 2nd shift M-F 11:30 am- 6 pm Sunday 8 am- 6 pm
- M-F 7:30 am- 4 pm rotate weekends and one day off during the week
Biller position will be responsible for reviewing products that were pulled / ordered on the internet, they will box it and bill it out to the customer. They must have computer and warehouse experience. We pay $9.50 per hour for this position. Review's every 90 days for possible $0.25 increase.
- 1st shift M-F 5 am to 11:30 am Sat 8 am- 6 pm
- 2nd shift M-F 11:30 am- 6 pm Sunday 8 am- 6 pm
* Must be have basic computer skills
* Must have warehouse experience
* Must have strong math skills
* Must be pay attention to detail , take orders of the computer, pull and pack orders for shipment
* Must have your own transportation and able to pass felony background and drug screen
*Must have valid driver license
MGA Employee Services is hiring Order Pullers for full-time, swing shift opportunities available in San Jose, CA.
- Full-time, temp-to-hire
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits available after 30 days of full-time employment
- 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Order Puller Job Responsibilities:
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders
- Keep records of completed orders
- Re-stock inventory
Order Puller Job
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work swing shift
- Previous warehouse experience
- Proficient in operating a forklift and electric pallet jack
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application for immediate review!
Freezer Order Puller
Responsibilities and Duties of the Freezer Order Selector
• Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
• Use a pick sheet to find individual items within Freezer/Cooler/Warehouse
• Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
• Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
• Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
• Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
• Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity/quality and/or product description
• Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed temperatures Perishable warehouse can range from 28° to 60° Fahrenheit, and a Freezer warehouse can range from -10° - - 20°- Fahrenheit.
Other Duties as Assigned
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!