Assembler For Puller Over Machine Job Description Sample
Machine Operator And Assembler Positions
MACHINE OPERATORS and ASSEMBLERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
ASG is now hiring Machine Operators for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED.
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Manufacturing Machine Operator And Assembler
3 Positions Available- Entry Level- Full Time
Zefon International is an industry leading 25 year, expanding manufacturer of filters and pumps for indoor air quality monitoring . We are seeking dedicated manufacturing machine operators to join our friendly, family oriented team. In our mid-sized, high tech, automated and semi automated facility, you will be working within an air conditioned, clean room environment along with our other valued team members. This is a fast paced environment and will surely help the daily work hours just float on by!
This is a Great opportunity for someone to start their career in the manufacturing industry. Please visit our website at Zefon.com to read about our amazing facility and products.
- Work with a team to manufacture entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to handle physical workload, bend, lift and carry up to 20lbs regularly.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods.
- Ability to work well individually or in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Medical (Zefon pays 92% of the premiums)
- Free 10,000 Life Insurance policy
- Other Life, Long Term Care, Disability available
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending
- Paid vacation/sick (PTO)
Wages vary based on position assigned.
Zefon International is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, personal characteristics or status, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws
Nexeo is looking for an experienced assembler or maintenance mechanic with an electrical background to join our team. The ideal candidate has a background in electronics or maintenance, including basic PLCs, hydraulics, and pneumatics. This is a full time, M-F job, generally working from 7 am-4 pm with overtime available. Pay starts at $18-$23 per hour with lots of room for growth.
Interpreting blueprints and schematics
Assembling components for manufacturing use
Preparing electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
Building electric control panels
1-3 years maintenance, technician, or assembly experience
Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic machinery background
Basic PLC experience preferred
Clean drug test
Assembler / Deburr / General Machine Operator - Full-Time With Benefit
RBC in Baldwin park, CA current seeks a machine operator / assembler / deburr.
Some essential job that will be performed:
- Deburring of bearings;
- Assemble bearings;
- Loading and unloading rivet machines;
- Set up and operate stake & torque machine;
- Assemble, stake and torque rod ends;
- Marking of parts using elctro etch or dot peen machines.
- Perform inspection of product utilizing standard inspection equipment.
- Previous experience in assembly, identification and deburring;
- Able to read blue prints;
- Work in a team environment - cross training mandatory.
RBC offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays pay, etc.
Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident) or a Foreign Person for whom a license is obtained.
RBC Bearings is an EEO Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
US - Assembler - Level 1 - Lifting 30Lbs Or Less Moderate Machine Operation
IMMEDIATE NEED ONLY PRESENT CANDIDATES WHO CAN START ASAP.Pay Rate: $10/HR for 1st Shift Please ensure your candidates can work both 1st and 2nd shift when submitting. All offers will be for 1st shift but the candidates must be prepared to move to 2nd shift as required. Also be sure that your workers understand that the site has been and will most likely continue to work overtime including Saturday hours.
OT is REQUIRED not optional. _____ CURRENT WORKING HOURS ARE: 1st: 5:00A to 3:30P M â F and 7:00A to 3:30P Workers get a Â½ hour unpaid lunch as well as a 10 minutes break every 2 hours ______ Must wear steel toe shoes, long hair must be kept up, no rings, bracelets or hoop earrings allowed. Must be able to work Saturday overtime when needed. Timekeeping: Fieldglass Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Special Considerations:
Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated. Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Assembler / Machine Operator
Machine Operators...Packing/Hanging...Assemblers Needed for immediate openings at a Palm Coast manufacturer.
Assemblers, packers, hangers, machine operators, too many positions to list!
These positions require candidates to be on their feet 8+ hours per day and be able to work at a very fast pace! Some positions are lighter duty and require lifting and carrying of 20-30 lbs. Other positions require moderate to heavy lifting 8+ hours per day of up to 50 lbs. Our assembly and packing positions are not packing boxes with product but rather are assembling and packaging PRODUCT.
All positions pay between $9.50 - $11.00 per hour depending on shift
MUST be able to READ a ruler
Previous warehouse or factory experience preferred.
Machine operation experience a plus!
Must be able to lift moderate to heavy product before and after assembly.
Must be able to withstand being on your feet for 8+ hours
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Must have strong positive attitude.
Must make safety a priority.
Spherion Staffing has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it's not our size or our 65+ years of experience that has earned us the respect and loyalty of our customers, it is our local focus, personalized service and passion for excellence!
A National Staffing Leader with a Local Focus
Since 1946, Spherion has been offering companies a unique combination of personalized customer service backed by the resources, knowledge and geographic breadth of a $2 billion workforce leader. It's like getting the best of both worlds: dedicated local service and robust national support.
Last year, we helped 3,000 clients acquire the right administrative, contact center, light industrial, non-clinical healthcare and professional talent required to meet their workforce goals. And, we did it with the kind of attention and service that speaks of local ownership.
A True Innovator in the Staffing Industry
Our business is about connecting with people. For this reason, you will always have a very personal, face-to-face experience when you work with Spherion. While this aspect of our business will never change, technology plays a significant role in the way people connect and relate in today
Machine Operator / Assembler
Production experience in manufacturing is required. Excellent temp to hire opportunity.
Shift: 1st and 2nd. Will rotate shifts weekly. Must work 1st and 2nd shifts.
Hours: 5am-1pm 1st shift . 1pm-9pm 2nd shift.
Pay rate: $13.00hr
- Operating Semi-Automatic Machinery which makes wire rope
- Assembling cable wire by hand
- Working with wire rope, cutting and coiling
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Meet production goals and quality standards
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be open to rotating between 1st and 2nd shift weekly
- Must read, write, and speak English
- Computer skills are a plus
- Must exhibit a positive and professional attitude
- Must be a dependable, reliable and team player
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and perform well in a team environment
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Essential Functions of the Job:
- Must be able to sit and stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be physically able to travel throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to manually operate and use basic hand tools
- Must be able to communicate with supervisor and coworkers
- Respond to audio prompts
Saw Operators , Machine Operators, General Labor, Assembler
Immediate Hires, Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Reads production scheduling sheets and identifies required material for the operation.
* Ensures material meets quality specifications (grade, size, moisture content, etc).
* Performs setups according to specifications.
* Feeds material according to specifications.
* Periodically checks equipment to ensure specifications are being met.
* Offloads and stacks material in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product.
* Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
* Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
* Maintains production records as required.
* Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
* Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
* Performs LOTO as required.
* Performs preventive maintenance as specified.
* Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Assembler / Machine Operator / Laborer
Assembler / Machine Operator / Laborer
We are seeking hard working, reliable individuals for an entry-level production and laborer positions.
Job assignments would include running production machinery and shop equipment, complete assembly work, wash parts, clean machines and/or shop floor, spin chips, help load or move bar stock, etc. as directed.
Machine shop experience is helpful, but not required. Applicable training will be provided.
Entry Level Position begins at $9.50 / hr. Shift is M-F, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Part time positions are also available if desired.
Opportunity for advancement and training into various machinist positions available for the right individuals that demonstrate reliability and good work-ethic.
Pittsburgh is one of the country's best kept secrets, a mid-sized city with an affordable cost of living, a robust and growing economy, world-class education and health care, and entertaining sports and performing arts. See here why Pittsburgh has been ranked the #1 Most Livable City in America as well as the Best City to Relocate to in America.
Machine Operator Assembler (Bae)
Corporate Job Bank has several openings for Machine Operators to work with an Aerospace company located in South Phoenix! As a Machine Operator for this company you will operate Industrial Grinders that make equipment to defend our troops! These positions start in January and are long term, with potential to get hired on perm!
Machine Operator position requires intermediate knowledge of mechanical environments and applications with experience in a manufacturing clean room environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Every employee is responsible for knowing and supporting the quality policy
Perform operator duties by reading and following all work instructions for the product being produced.
Responsible for ensuring parts meet expected manufactured rates within quality standards and tolerance requirements.
Responsible for the safe operation of equipment as required.
Works closely with group lead and Supervisor, takes direction and follows work instructions. Identifies product defects, and relays any defects found to Lead and/or Supervisor.
Moves or assists in moving materials, parts, tools, and equipment as required including the loading/unloading of applicable equipment/product
Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, work environment and ensuring the proper care of machinery/equipment.
Performs other duties, consistent with the position, as required or assigned.
Shifts available are:
1st shift (staggered start) - Hours: 5:00 am to 3:30 pm, - Schedule: 4/10 schedule, Monday – Thursday (potential to work OT including Friday, Saturday and Sunday) PAYING UP TO 30K!
DO NOT MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY! CALL US NOW!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!