Assembler For Puller Over Machine Job Description Sample
US - Assembler - Level 1 - Lifting 30Lbs Or Less Moderate Machine Operation
PDS Tech is seeking a candidate for the Assembler Level 1 position located in Cartersville, GA. Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations. Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Experienced Machine Assembler - Day Shift
Duties and responsibilities :
- Mechanical assembly
- Wiring of machines
- Initial machine setup and testing (mechanical and electrical)
- Packing and loading of machines for transport
- Light fabrication and machining
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years assembly experience
- Experience with customization of machines a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to read and follow drawings and bills of material accurately
- Familiar with basic and intermediate hand tools
- Able to operator forklift ans overhead crane
- Self-motivated, ability to stay on task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility (able to change projects midway)
- Can follow detailed directions and complete tasks as instructed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Some walking, crawling, kneeling, bending and climbing required
Competitive salary based on prior experience\skill level
Schedule Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm
Mandatory overtime required as necessary to meet customer deadlines (sometimes with little notice)
Background check and pre-employment drug screen required.
Benefits include health, dental & life insurance, flexible spending account plan, paid holidays and vacation, 401k plan with 5% company match.
Machine Assembler Mechanic
We are seeking a Machine Assembler Mechanic to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Preform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Follow and retain detailed assembly instructions
- Maintain a safe work space
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Operator And Assembler Positions
MACHINE OPERATORS and ASSEMBLERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
ASG is now hiring Machine Operators for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED.
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Machine Assembler (Mechanical) Machine Assembler (Mechanical) - Skills Required - Machine Tools, Hand Tools, Power Tools If you are a Machine Assembler with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing Assemble per instruments provided, print, sketches, manuals, etc. Analyze assembly blueprints and specifications and plan machine building operations.
Detect and remove high spots and smooth surfaces using chisels, scrapers (hand) and scrapers (power). Verify alignment and tolerance of moving parts using measuring instruments such as dial indicators and thickness gauges. May form and fasten piping fixtures and alignments required to service machine with air, water, and oil. May install wiring and electrical components to specifications. Depending on workloads, you may be required to work in other areas.
What You Need for this Position General knowledge of machine tool types and functions. Knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild and repair machine and equipment using hand tools and power tools:
Assemble per instruments provided, print, sketches, manuals, etc. Must be able to use precision measuring equipment designated for the accomplishment of work. You must be able to stand for periods of up to 4 hours without breaks and or moving/climbing around machines and also must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be capable of using organizational skills to keep work area neat and clean. Tools required: Must have proper tools, air drill, battery drill, roll around tool box to move from job to job.
Must have a magnetic base and .0001 indicator and a 1 travel indicator, 0-1 mic, and dial calipers. What's In It for You This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. So, if you are a Machine Assembler with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Machine Builder, Panel Builder Or Assembler
Wyoming based manufacturer is seeking a machine builder, panel builder or assembler
- Must be able to read schematics and prints
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Experience building complex machine assemblies preferred
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- 1st shift
- Pay is based on experience
Assembler / Deburr / General Machine Operator - Full-Time With Benefit
RBC in Baldwin park, CA current seeks a machine operator / assembler / deburr.
Some essential job that will be performed:
- Deburring of bearings;
- Assemble bearings;
- Loading and unloading rivet machines;
- Set up and operate stake & torque machine;
- Assemble, stake and torque rod ends;
- Marking of parts using elctro etch or dot peen machines.
- Perform inspection of product utilizing standard inspection equipment.
- Previous experience in assembly, identification and deburring;
- Able to read blue prints;
- Work in a team environment - cross training mandatory.
RBC offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays pay, etc.
Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident) or a Foreign Person for whom a license is obtained.
RBC Bearings is an EEO Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Machine Operator - Assembler 3RD Shift
Responsible for reading job specifications to determine part specifications.
Loads screen or other components into the mold, press operation, and post-production part inspection.
Maintain production rates on operator assisted equipment.
Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction immediately informing appropriate personnel of any part/machine problem, abnormal scrap/reject rate.
Follow all requirements for non-conforming parts found (refer to Reaction Plan for further instructions).
Maintain communication with manufacturing support staff.
Package parts per work instructions.
Complete required paperwork timely and efficiently.
Maintain assigned work station in an organized and clean manner.
Follows all business and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for all duties dictated by the Quality System Procedure Manual.
High school diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, follow work instructions and job training requirements. Individual works in a team environment and must possess good communication/interpretation skills, good visual skills for part inspection, basic mathematical skills, and reasoning ability. Individual must be able to stand for full manufacturing shift, have ability to complete hand assembly process. Ability to reach with arms extended and/or overhead, excellent hand dexterity, ability to bend, stoop, stretch and similar activities and able to lift up to 35 pounds frequently. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Individuals should be able to read, write and speak English fluently. This job description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to perform by an incumbent in this position. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned. CALL NANCY AT 815-407-0618, OR SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org YOU CAN ALSO APPLY IN PERSON: KELLY SERVICES 460 N WEBER ROAD ROMEOVILLE, IL MON-FRI 9AM-3PM Kelly Services offers: * $100 Referral bonus
Temporary to hire jobs
Jobs close to home
Highlights WEEKLY PAY DIRECT DEPOSIT EXCELLENT TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Technical Machine Assembler - Electrical (2Nd Shift)
Technical Machine Assembler - Electrical (2nd shift) Tracking Code 1028-614 Job Description Completes the machine build by assembling electrical cables, wiring and electrical panels/sub-assemblies.
Assembles sub-components of machines
Completes sub-assemblies on machines
Inspects, cleans, and assembles parts and equipment to ensure customer’s specifications are met.
Uses crane and various hand and power tools.
Identifies and resolves issues regarding the assembly of the machine.
Disassembles machine, when necessary, to repair machine. Required Skills
Ability to read and comprehend complex and detailed work instructions.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to read and understand mechanical or electrical blueprints/diagrams is required
Individual must be able to work productively within a team environment High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Experience in electrical assembly of machine tools highly desired. Experience with both manual and power tools and measurement / inspection equipment highly desired. Must be able to read electrical diagrams. Required Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Job Location Rochester, New York, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder
Are you an original thinker? Are you persistent? Do you have self-discipline? Then we would like to talk with you about joining our team in the Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder role.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is seeking an impact, team player who is a highly motivated self starter with a passion for Mechanical Assembly / Machine Building in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder Opportunities:
· Assemble parts or units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
· Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
· Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements
· Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals and plan assembly
· Verify conformance of parts to stock using calipers, gauges, or micrometers
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder Requirements
· Build prototypes from rough sketches or verbal instructions, a plus
· Set up and operate metalworking machines, such as milling or grinding machines, to shape or fabricate parts
· Manage multiple projects with the flexibility of adapting to changing priorities
· Must be willing to work independently
· Must be effective and comfortable in team oriented environment
· Off-site Installations with minimal travel
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
To take the next step in the process forthe Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder role, copy/paste and open the following URL link into a new browser and follow the instructions:
To learn more about our company, visit our website
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!