Assembler For Puller Over Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler For Puller Over Machine
Machine Assembler Mechanic
We are seeking a Machine Assembler Mechanic to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Preform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Follow and retain detailed assembly instructions
- Maintain a safe work space
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Local Automation Company seeking a temporary machine builder/assembler for upcoming projects lasting 5+ months. Company is a leader in custom automation machinery. Qualified candidates please reply. Looking to start ASAP!!!!! Very competitive wage - great company
Machine Operator And Assembler Positions
MACHINE OPERATORS and ASSEMBLERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
ASG is now hiring Machine Operators for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED.
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Machine Assembly Technician/ Machine Builder
Autowax, Inc. (a.k.a. Automated Wax Technologies Group) is a unique EOE Ohio based company, servicing the investment casting industry. Our staff, with decades of experience, will provide the right solutions, making it easier to compete in today's global market. Since the company is seeing significant growth for our products, we are looking for additional machine BUILDERS (not to be confused with Operators). We require self-motivated individuals that can work, in a team environment, with little supervision, to complete client deadlines in a timely manner. DRUG TEST and CLEAR BACKGROUND CHECK ARE REQUIRED.
Summary of position:
Qualifying candidates are expected to perform mechanical assembly of custom and standard equipment. Assemble, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify custom and standard wax injection presses. Duties include: knowledge of mechanical, hydraulics, and electrical systems as well as ability to read blue prints and engineering drawings. 5+ years of experience, required, in building automated machinery or robotics systems. This position may require heavy lifting up to 70 lbs. This is NOT a production position but a hands on position, disassembling and re-assembling machinery.
General Duties and
- · Fit and assemble components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches, and knowledge of machine construction.
- · Rebuild, and repair machines and wax injection presses, using hand tools and power tools.
- · Analyze assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plan machine building operations.
- · Verifis conformance of parts of stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as: calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- · Lay out hole locations to attach components to machines.
- · Pull parts from inventory to assemble device.
- · Complete paperwork such as work orders, forms, and checklists associated with assembly of device.
- · Test, troubleshoot, inspect assembled products for defects, and make suggestions to contribute to the product quality.
- · Fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, rivet gun, fasteners, and welding equipment.
- · Fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring, and electrical components to specifications.
- · Inspect and test parts and accessories for leakage, defect, or functionality, using test equipment.
- · Set and verify clearance for part fit-up and tolerance.
- · Operate machine to verify functionality, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer’s specifications.
- · Sets up and operates metalworking machines, such as milling, grinding, lathe machines, to modify or fabricate parts.
- · Additional tasks as required.
Nexeo is looking for an experienced assembler or maintenance mechanic with an electrical background to join our team. The ideal candidate has a background in electronics or maintenance, including basic PLCs, hydraulics, and pneumatics. This is a full time, M-F job, generally working from 7 am-4 pm with overtime available. Pay starts at $18-$25 per hour with lots of room for growth.
Interpreting blueprints and schematics
Assembling components for manufacturing use
Preparing electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
Building electric control panels
3+ years maintenance, technician, or assembly experience
Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic machinery background
Basic PLC experience preferred
Clean drug test
Machine Builder / Assembler
Plymouth Manufacturer seeking an experienced Machine Assembler / Builder
Must be able to work directly from prints
Mig Welding experience requiredPipefitting and Fabrication experience preferred
Must pass felony background and drug screening
Assembler / Deburr / General Machine Operator
RBC in Baldwin park, CA current seeks a machine operator / assembler
We are looking for a machine operator / assembler
Some essential job that will be performed:
- Deburring of bearings;
- Assemble bearings;
- Loading and unloading rivet machines;
- Set up and operate stake & torque machine;
- Assemble, stake and torque rod ends;
- Marking of parts using elctro etch or dot peen machines.
- Perform inspection of product utilizing standard inspection equipment.
- Previous experience in assembly, identification and deburring;
- Able to read blue prints;
- Work in a team environment - cross training mandatory.
RBC Bearings offers a competitive benefit package. Interested candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com
RBC Bearings is EEO Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
STAFFWORKS is currently looking for multiple Machine Assembly position on the Northwest Side of Indianapolis. The positions would be long term temp to direct positions.
Your new career is right around the corner and we will help!
You have two options to register with STAFFWORKS!
- Please go to staffworksusa.com and click "Job Seekers Apply Here". Once you have completed the online application a STAFFWORKS representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Contact the STAFFWORKS office (317.202.5000) to schedule a time in our office to complete the application and interview.
Essential Job Functions:
- Speak to, see, hear, and correspond with co-workers and customers in a machine shop environment (including identifying and distinguishing different colors of electrical wires).
- Read and follow directions from supervisors, co-workers, and customers.
- Read, follow and revise, when necessary, mechanical and electrical prints and drawings.
- Assemble and disassemble mechanical and electrical components related to industrial machines.
- Trouble-shoot, assemble, and disassemble mechanical and electrical components related to industrial machines.
- Operate basic hand tools (i.e. drills, saws, wrenches, pipe threading machinery, etc.).
- Lift, carry, and position 40+ pound objects on an as needed basis on and off the shop floor.
- Operate welding equipment
- Capable of being certified to drive fork trucks.
- Self-manage own abilities and ask for assistance when necessary to fill functions.
- Work in a team environment and accept constructive criticism.
- Work independently with little direct supervision.
- Manage a variety of tasks and delegate/ask for assistance when necessary.
- Complete and compile required computer generated service reports.
- Willing to be cross-trained in other areas and to acquire additional skills as needed.
- Work regular hours (8-5 M-F) and overtime/irregular hours when necessary.
- Travel and perform the above referenced duties at alternate locations.
- Willingly perform additional duties as required.
- Minimum experience: 3 years
- Minimum Educations: High school diploma or GED
- Experience repairing and maintaining Progressive and Transfer Dies
- Experience operating lathes, milling machines, and grinders
- Experience shaping parts to specified dimensions and finishes
- Must have a high competency level using micrometers, dial indicators and calipers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with fine blanking and maintenance and repair is not a requirement but a plus
We are a fresh building block in the Staffing Arena providing Employment Solutions in Office Services, Light Industrial and Technical disciplines. Our focus is getting to know our employees and clients to determine the best employment solution.
Warehouse - Assembly - Forklift - Machine Operator - Production
Several openings in several different locations!!!!
APPLY IN PERSON - Monday 8/14/17 to Friday 8/18/17 from 8am-2pm
Expert Personnel Solutions
3506 Cherokee St NW
Kennesaw GA 30144
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - POSITIONS START IMMEDIATELY
- WOODSTOCK (30188) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
Assemblers ($9.00-$9.50) NO EXP NECESSARY
Cabinet Assemblers ($9.00-$15.00)
- ACWORTH (30102) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
All positions below require weekends and overtime
Assemblers With Carpentry Experience ($9.50-$10.00)
Driver Helpers ($10.00)
General Labor ($10.00)
Must bring an updated resume to interview for the following positions
- NORCROSS (30071) (1ST, 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT)
Forklift Operators ($12.50-$13.50)
Machine Operators ($12.50-$18.00)
- CARTERSVILLE (30121) (1ST SHIFT)
General Labor ($10.00)
- ATLANTA (30318) (1ST SHIFT)
Driver Helpers ($11.50)
- CANTON (30114) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
Entry Level Labor ($9.00-10.00) No resume required
Machine Operators ($13.46-$14.36)
Production Workers ($13.46-$14.36)
We are hiring on the spot
If you are hired for any of our open positions you will need:
- ID's for I-9 paperwork - TO VIEW ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR I-9 PLEASE VISIT: http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
- We process all of our payroll through direct deposit so you will need your account information. If you do not have a checking account we do offer a "rapid!" pay card with the Visa logo for your direct deposit. There are no fees associated with this card for processing your direct deposit.
If you are hired for any of our positions you will have to submit to a drug screen
We, the owners, Dwight and Dawn Thomas are very much involved in the day to day operations of our business and have a staff that is just as dedicated.
Expert Personnel Solutions is committed to flexibility which allows us to offer customized personnel solutions for administrative and industrial services.
The Ten Commandments for Our Business
1. The Lord is the head of this business and we will follow him
2. We will glorify the Lord in our business and Him only will we serve
3. Our words will always honor the Lord
4. The Lords day will be a day for worship and family
5. We will honor our families in both word and deed
6. We will value and honor the lives of employees, customers and businesses
7. Marriage will be held as a sacred covenant and we will encourage one another to strengthen the relationship
8. We will give our time, talent, and energy to prosper this business as directed by the Lord
9. We value, be truthful, and demonstrate integrity with our customers and employees
10. We keep our business as God directs not striving to be what we are not called to be
Production Machine - Assembly Operator
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated associate to join our facility in Newton, Iowa. The Newton, Iowa plant manufactures parts and assemblies exclusively for distribution within the Whirlpool Repair Parts Supply Chain.
The Production Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Production Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications, and make adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications. The production operator, may also assemble components and parts into sub assembly, or into finished kits or boxed product.
Day to Day
As an associate, you will need to be able to work in a fast paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus. Due to the wide variety of products produced, you can expect to operate several different machines and equipment, or manually assemble components into a finished product as needed to meet production requirements.
What You Need To Succeed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand up to 100% of the time, while working
- Must be able to lift, carry and stack up to 50 pounds
- Required to safely use precision hand tools, portable power tools, machine shop equipment and other equipment.
- Previous manufacturing/machine shop experience is preferred.
- Ability to complete forms and paperwork
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read gauges
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to work Overtime as required
Additional information about our company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. Follow us on LinkedIn or join the conversation @WhirlpoolCorp on Twitter.