Assembler For Puller Over Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler For Puller Over Machine
Machine Operator And Assembler Positions
MACHINE OPERATORS and ASSEMBLERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
ASG is now hiring Machine Operators for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED.
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Requires the performing of all operations necessary for mechanical component assembly.
- Must be able to work from sketches, templates, blueprints and engineering documents.
- Must be experienced in medium to heavy assembly work through the use of hand held and power tools.
- Good mechanical aptitude-Hardware sizes, plumbing fittings, etc.
- Being able to read an electrical schematic is a plus.
- Must have the ability to use precision measuring equipment (scales, micrometer, levels, calipers, etc.)
- Able to operate an overhead crane and forklift a plus.
- Must be regular in attendance and able & willing to work overtime.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Requires a high school diploma and seven to ten years of related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, and procedure manuals. Ability to prepare reports and documentation. Ability to communicate with other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks involving long periods of standing/sitting
- Must make us aware of any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
We are looking for a motivated individual able to fulfill a multitude of roles in a warehouse environment. The applicant is expected to:
1. Assemble as well as perform quality control work on machines.
2. Perform basic work on metal/plastic components.
3. Assist in the packaging of product so that they may be shipped out.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand, air, and electric tools.
- Must be interested in machinery.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Must follow basic safety practices while in work area.
- Must be willing to work overtime when the situation arises.
- Must be willing to lift & handle boxes weighing up to 50 lb.
- Must be willing to work with others.
- Must be reliable.
- Must have the legal right to work within the US.
This position is a full 8:00am-5:00pm job. If unable to apply electronically, please come in between 8:00-4:00 pm to DROP OFF your resume or to fill out a job application. Resume must be typed so it is easy to read. Be detailed with employment history and other personal skill, relevant to this position. Dress accordingly as you may be interviewed on the spot. Resume can also be faxed or email in.
11722 Warm Springs Rd., Riverside CA 92505
Electro-Mechanical Machine Assembler
Electro-mechanical Machine Assembler
You love working with your hands.
Not only are you experienced in electrical machine and panel wiring, there is not an automated assembly, industrial robot or high speed material handling system you cannot build.
For years now you have been assembling a wide variety of highly complex automated equipment used in assembly, manufacturing, robotics and high speed material handling applications.
The work is fun, challenging and best of all, when you stay busy, your days seem to fly by.
But lately your current job has been neither fun nor challenging. Maybe it is because you have been working on the same product line for what seems like forever. Or, no matter how hard you try, you just cannot seem to please your boss anymore. To top it off, as orders slow down, your days are starting to get longer and longer.
If this sounds familiar then we need to talk because our customer is looking to hire someone like you!
Electro-mechanical Machine Assembler Duties include:
1. Under the direction of the Machinery Manufacturing Manager, the Electro/Mechanical Assembler utilizes schematics, wiring diagrams, blueprints, and work instructions to assemble electrical, mechanical and pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies used to create a wide variety of industrial automated equipment.
2. Electrical wiring and assembly of sub-assemblies, components, power supplies, control panels, vision systems (and other accessories), and machines.
3. Mechanical assembly of machinery components, subassemblies, hydraulic and pneumatic systems used in large automated equipment, robotics and material handling and other industrial equipment applications.
4. Bonus…if you have experience tack welding and operating basic manual and automated metalworking machines such as milling, lathe and CNC as needed to fabricate jigs, fittings, and fixtures, etc.
A. Ability to perform electrical wiring assembly utilizing standard electrical tools (soldering irons, crimpers, strippers) as required
B. Ability to read assembly drawings, electrical schematics/diagrams and detailed work instructions
C. High School diploma or GED and/or Trade School Certification.
D. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
E. Willingness to learn and perform other duties as required by departmental needs.
F. Possess excellent communication skills. Be self-motivated and capable of multitasking.
G. Be able to work over-time as needed.
All resumes will be held in the strictest of confidence.
We support our military! Qualified veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are a team of human resource experts who provide creative staffing solutions for clients, and career opportunities for associates. Our history of making successful connections between our clients and associates since 1997 has resulted in thousands of new jobs and new hires! We have proven to be successful across the full spectrum of employment solutions - from entry-level to professional, temporary to direct hire.
A Full Continuum of Solutions - that's what we deliver!
Our success comes from understanding and striving to meet the specific needs of the job seekers we serve, and delivering results through our value-driven approach. Our intense devotion to our industry, employees, and clients is why we're recognized as a leader in our industry.
Like we always say, it’s not who you know alone, it’s who we know together. We want to be your partner and help you meet your career goals.
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder
Are you an original thinker? Are you persistent? Do you have self-discipline? Then we would like to talk with you about joining our team in the Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder role.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is seeking an impact, team player who is a highly motivated self starter with a passion for Mechanical Assembly / Machine Building in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder Opportunities:
· Assemble parts or units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
· Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
· Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements
· Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals and plan assembly
· Verify conformance of parts to stock using calipers, gauges, or micrometers
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder Requirements
· Build prototypes from rough sketches or verbal instructions, a plus
· Set up and operate metalworking machines, such as milling or grinding machines, to shape or fabricate parts
· Manage multiple projects with the flexibility of adapting to changing priorities
· Must be willing to work independently
· Must be effective and comfortable in team oriented environment
· Off-site Installations with minimal travel
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
To take the next step in the process forthe Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder role, copy/paste and open the following URL link into a new browser and follow the instructions:
To learn more about our company, visit our website
Saw Operators , Machine Operators, General Labor, Assembler
Immediate Hires, Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Reads production scheduling sheets and identifies required material for the operation.
* Ensures material meets quality specifications (grade, size, moisture content, etc).
* Performs setups according to specifications.
* Feeds material according to specifications.
* Periodically checks equipment to ensure specifications are being met.
* Offloads and stacks material in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product.
* Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
* Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
* Maintains production records as required.
* Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
* Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
* Performs LOTO as required.
* Performs preventive maintenance as specified.
* Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Machine Assembler - Mechanical Or Electrical
Employee performs mechanical assembly and installation of components on Uhlmann machines
- Pre-assembles mechanical components per blueprint instructions
- Removes worn or damaged parts from machine
- Installs complete assemblies and loose parts into machine
- Aligns machine assemblies after installation
- Runs pneumatic and cooling water lines through machine
- Fabricates simple parts from blueprints
- Assists electrical assembler as required
- Operates machine during all internal testing as well as during customer (FAT) Factory Acceptance Testing
- Assists in preparation of machine for shipment
- Travels occasionally to customer sites for troubleshooting and service when necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read blueprints and pneumatic diagrams
- Prior experience in dimensions and tolerances
- Knowledge of light electrical work
- Ability to use precise measuring instruments
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management and customers
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to regularly use hands to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls and to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, talk, hear, sit, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, smell.
- Frequently must lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 50 pounds of force.
- Frequently works near moving equipment and electrical current
- Frequently performs mechanical/skilled trade tasks of a non-repetitive nature.
Assembles machines, equipment, and their subassemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Ability to read and use measuring devices such as a tape measure, calipers, etc.
Plan assembly procedures, following blueprint and specification manual.
Verify conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints.
Remove small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
Drill, tap, or ream holes.
Align components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
Install moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
Align and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
Test or assist in testing operation of completed product.
Package and crate equipment.
Rigging and use of overhead crane and ability to operate forklift to move and assemble equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Individual must pass the Blueprint Reading & Mathematics Test with a score of 80% or better. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum two years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Also two years experience blueprint reading required. Hydraulic and pneumatic experience helpful.
Coastal Careers, Inc.
636 E. 24th Street
Holland, MI 49423
Machine Builder Assembler
Title: Machine Builder
Shift: 1st 6am-2:30pm
Pay: $17/hr (based on experience)
ResourceMFG of Ann Arbor has immediate positions for Experienced Machine Builders/Assemblers. This is precision assembly of standard and manufactured parts into unique sub assemblies or bench/floor erection of a complete unit. This is a TTH position, with potential to lead to other opportunities!
- Works/builds on unique custom designed machine product.
- Apply knowledge of machine tool operations
- Assemble gearboxes, spindles, and chucks
- Fit and adjust to close tolerance
Materials, Tools and Equipment requirements:
- Man Lift
- Misc. Hand tools
- Precision Level
- Precision Indicator
- Basic tool room equipment (drill, press, lathe, mill) desired
- Have 1-3 years in related experience in mechanical assembly or repair.
- Be able to read and follow blue prints and understand gear boxes
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Possess basic knowledge of electro-mechanical devices
- Be knowledgeable of shop mathematicals
- Have a HSD/GED
- Be motivated, driven, and have a solid work history.
- Have own hand tools
Our Focus: Because manufacturing is all we do, we have the screening and testing tools
that assist us in placing you at the right position for your skills and experience.
Assembler / Deburr / General Machine Operator
RBC in Baldwin park, CA current seeks a machine operator / assembler
We are looking for a machine operator / assembler
Some essential job that will be performed:
- Deburring of bearings;
- Assemble bearings;
- Loading and unloading rivet machines;
- Set up and operate stake & torque machine;
- Assemble, stake and torque rod ends;
- Marking of parts using elctro etch or dot peen machines.
- Perform inspection of product utilizing standard inspection equipment.
- Previous experience in assembly, identification and deburring;
- Able to read blue prints;
- Work in a team environment - cross training mandatory.
RBC Bearings offers a competitive benefit package. Interested candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com
RBC Bearings is EEO Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled