Assembler Garment Form Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Garment Form
Description Classification: Non-Exempt Revised: 05/14/2014 Job Summary: The Garment Assembler prepares all clean garments for route delivery by identifying, inspecting, sorting, bundling and loading them according to route and customer. This position is sometimes referred to as Garment Tie Out or 10 Sort Feeder. Performs other tasks as required. Essential Functions:
Retrieve finished, clean garments from rail storage system or steam tunnel rail.
Inspect for quality and re-route garments for mending if needed.
Read garment labels, sort garments and place onto stationary sort rails according to route, customer and individual user. Follow written packing instructions.
Work at a rate to keep up with the flow of garments and delivery date requirements.
Transfer garments to final assembly rails or carts/bins for loading into delivery vehicles or to designated areas.
Identify and notify supervision of shortages or routing problems.
Hand fold or wrap other garments and load according to written packing instructions.
Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
Keep work area neat and clean.
Perform other tasks as required. Additional Functions:
Perform other production tasks as needed.
Recognize colors and sizes, count and load accurately.
Recognize, inspect and grade product.Pay attention to detail and maintain quality standards.
Comprehend labels and follow written packing instructions.
Comprehend and follow written and verbal direction. Typical Physical Activity:
Physical Demands consist of standing, walking rapidly, seeing, hearing, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, twisting, lifting up to 30 lbs. and stooping.
Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the entire shift. Typical Environmental Conditions:
Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working with and around large machinery, variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust. Travel Requirements:
Requisition Number: 17-2575 Post Date: 10/17/2017 Posting Expiration Date: 10/20/2017 Title: Garment Assembler City: Milwaukee State: WI
Post a Job
Concrete Finisher, Form Setter, Laborer, Carpender
We are a concrete construction company. We are looking for full-time help.
- Concrete finisher.
- Concrete form setter (Carpender) Residential, Commercial & Industrial.
- General laborer.
- Rebar experience.
- Excavation experience.
- Lead foreman position open
We stay busy here around due to the wide variety of work we do:
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Public Works Projects (Prevailing wage projects)
- We install most all of our own reborn footings, walls and slabs.
- We suffer for most of our own excavation and demolition.
- We saw perform setting all of our concrete forms ... slabs from 4 inches thick to 4 foot thick, foundations ( commercial and residential "House foundations machine Pad foundations", walls all shapes and sizes, loading docks, footings, sidewalks, ADA Ramps and etc.
- We self perform installment of all concrete. Slab on grade ranging from 300 ft.² to 20,000 ft.² , footings, sidewalks, ADA Ramps and walkways, foundations, trench pour backs, driveways, patios , stamped decorative concrete and pole barns. We do just about all types of concrete work year-round.
Our shop is located in Vancouver. We are a well-established company and respected concrete contractor in the community. We do work in Washington and Oregon.
Concrete Form Carpenter
Basic Job Functions
Plan, lay-out and perform all types of Carpentry work in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards. Experience in wall forms, gang forms, and snaptie walls. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the crew.
- Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
- Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
- Look for opportunities for improvement in all tasks, means and methods regarding the work and be willing to learn from others and continually seek opportunities to share knowledge and teach others.
- High proficiency in all related trade mathematics.
- Eliminate WASTE such as waiting, rework, transporting, material storage and time.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must have a three years experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have an in-depth understanding of the carpentry trade.
- Must be able to read safety and quality standards and effectively utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
- Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
- Climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
- Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
- Move in and around confined, cluttered and uneven areas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Form Setter / Concrete Finisher
Concrete finisher / form setter
Concrete Work | Hiring Finishers & Form Carpenters
We are hiring skilled Concrete Finishers and Wall / Rebar workers for permanent, year-round work throughout the Manitowoc area. Work will continue throughout the winter.
*Must have a vehicle, tools and safety gear to be considered.
If interested in further details please apply or call Tara, 414-431-9057.
Running a walk behind
Forms: Western, Symons
Key words: Concrete, finisher, flatwork, footings, poured walls, laborer, form carpenter, rod buster, rebar workers, set forms, trowel, mag, edger, puddle, screed, western, symons, aluminum
Estimator And Layout Person With Form Setting
Estimator - ability to read blueprints and do take-off via computer software and hardcopy blue prints. Also, material cost pricing. Answer and reply to all RFI's and Addendums via email. Possible visit jobsites for estimations as well. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience and valid drivers license. This Estimating position is a part-time of at least 25 hours per week, which could develop easily into full time. Full Resume's please. Starting pay $22.00 per hour.
Layout Person must have ability to read blueprints and layout job, mostly sidewalks and slabs, form and set up also. Layout using blueprints and points given. Driver license needed,
Multiple experience is a plus.
Starting pay compensation depends upon position and verifiable experience. We are hiring immediately for experienced persons to join our team
J L Wilson Concrete creates legendary customer satisfaction by showing our customers that we care by delivering a quality product, keeping our commitments along with a high level of professionalism.
J L Wilson Concrete, Inc. has an extensive background in the construction industry with nearly 2 decades of experience. JL Wilson is a company that knows ins and outs of general construction, estimating, layout, concrete finishing, and decorative concrete work. J L Wilson Concrete is known as a company of honesty and integrity and has outstanding relationship with various major general contractors in the Orlando, Tampa, and Miami areas. which has been the cornerstone of business since 1998.
Concrete Form Finisher
National Construction Work Force (NCW) is seeking individual people or whole crews of CONCRETE FORM FINISHERS for a big job in Utah. PAYING $22hr and $100 day working 5days a week! Needed ASAP!!!! You can call me direct at 434-251-5374. Must have Vertical Wall and elevated flat slab experience!
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for up to date job openings around the country!
Concrete Finisher/ Form Setter/ Laborer
Working directly with the State highway department and DART. Will be responsible for concrete paving streets, sidewalks, and riprap.
Form carpenters build the molds that retain wet concrete in the construction of foundations and other concrete structures. While an excavation or general contracting crew handles small-scale formwork for residential construction, a specialized formwork carpenter typically works on large commercial projects.
Primary Purpose: Performs a variety of tasks including erecting and setting form
- Active Jobs
s for concrete structures, buildings, and site work, according to specifications and drawings.
- Constructs, sets, and erects forms and chutes using a wide variety of materials and forming systems for pouring concrete using various materials
- Strips forms after concrete is set, cleans and preps forms for future use
- Measures, cuts, or shapes wood, plastic, and other materials
- Inspects and replaces damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Follows OSHA safety guidelines
- General knowledge of blueprints and job layout documentation
- Performs other duties as directed
Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge
The Carpenter will be compensated an hourly rate between $14 and $17 per hour. Please note that each employee must be equipped with their own personal tools.
West Palm Beach, FL
This job assignment has potential to last for over the next six (6) months.
About A & Assocaites:
A & Associates. is an equal opportunity employer. As a full service construction and industrial supplemental employer, we provide staffing of skilled construction and manufacturing personnel to ensure our clients are better equipped to manage their business.
Form Carpenter - JOB #6132
SAVARD is currently seeking Form Carpenter to join our team in St. Gabriel, LA . This is a career opportunity with great starting pay depending on experience. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance to those who qualify.
Form Carpenter Job details listed below.
Job Duties include:
- Must have 1 years verifiable form carpenter experience
- Resume required
- TWIC required (not receipt)
- Must be willing to get OSHA and security passport
- Shifts: Mon- Fri 7AM start time, 10 hour shifts
Saint Gabriel, LA
You may apply to this job for Form Carpenter in one of the following ways:
- Call 866-232-0310 & ask for this job #.- OR-
- Apply directly to this ad.- OR-
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with this job # in the title.- OR-
- Apply directly to this job by copying & pasting the link below into your web browser.
Additional Form Carpenter jobs as well as other employment opportunities can be found on our job board at www.savardgroup.net.