Assembler Garment Form Job Description Sample
Direct To Garment (Dtg) Print Operator
All Things By Faith (ATBF) is an e-commerce startup Christian clothing brand that is starting its own Direct-to-Garment (DTG) print and fulfillment operation in Irvine, CA.
ATBF designs, sells, prints on tees, totes, tanks and hoodies, and fulfills and ships orders. ATBF is seeking a part-time to possible full-time paid intern to learn the entire process from design, print, ship, and everything in between. There will be some flexibility in hours.
This internship will teach you all there is about direct-to-garment (DTG) printing.
ATBF is seeking an operator for our digital printing operation. The ideal intern is interested in learning about various digital printing strategies and experiencing the day-to-day operations of a full-service apparel printing business.
This position will provide the opportunity to learn the following key skills needed to thrive in this business, including:
- Digital printing and direct-to-garment (DTG) printing
- Design concepting
- Systems and process management
- Customer service
We are willing to train the right candidate. Experience with customer service, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate:
- Currently attending a graphic design school or similar
- Is interested in gaining experience with DTG printing
- Can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Can adapt to new situations and think quickly to come up with creative solutions
- Can work well both in a team and independently
ATBF designs, sells, prints on tees, totes, tanks and hoodies, and fulfills and ships orders.
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Garment Spotter/Cleaner- English Or Spanish
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Trainee or EXPERIENCED Spotter Cleaner Spanish/English (Orlando)
Lavanderia en Orlando esta contratando Desmanchador Limpiador (Spotter Cleaner) con experiencia.
Will train, starting at $10.00/hr. to $17.00/hr. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level.
Se dara entramiento. Comenzando en $10.00/hr, hasta $17.00/hr. Nivel de pago dependera de la experiencia y la destreza.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
FAVOR SEGUIR LAS INSTRUCCIONES AL FINAL DE ESTA NOTA. HAGA CLICK EN EL LINK PARA LLENAR LA APLICACION ONLINE.
The Spotter Cleaner performs a variety of tasks that involve sorting, pre spotting garments, loading/unloading machines. We will provide training if you are willing and committed to learn. Starting pay is $10.00 / hour to $17.00 for 40 hour week, Monday thru Friday, 4:15 am to 12:45 pm. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level. Excellent opportunity to learn a skill for a promising future.
El Desmanchador Limpiador lleva a cabo una variedad de tareas que incluye clasificar, pre-desmanchar prendas, cargar/vaciar las maquinas. Ofreceremos entrenamiento si Usted esta dispuesto y se compromete a aprender. La remuneracion inicial es $10.00/hr por 40 horas semanales, de Lunes a Viernes, 4:15 am a 12:45 pm. El pago podria ser mayor dependiendo del nivel de destreza. Excelente oportunidad para adquirir una destreza para un futuro promisor.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
SI USTES TIENE RECORD CRIMINAL DE CUALQUIER TIPO, FAVOR NO APLICAR.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
Favor haga click en el siguiente link para completar la aplicacion online. USTED DEBE LLENAR ESTA APLICACION PARA SER CONSIDERADO PARA LA POSICION. NO LLAMAR O TEXTEAR HASTA QUE HAYA LLENADO LA APLICACION,
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Direct To Garment Printer Service Technician
• Learn how to perform repairs and maintenance on direct-to-garment (DTG) printers.
• Replace parts in printers such as boards, dampers, printheads, and pumps.
• Test returned parts and diagnose the problem.
• Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, skype, mobile device or other communication means.
• Train customers on the proper use of our DTG printers, while providing excellent customer service.
• Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
• Close tickets with maximum satisfaction via Zendesk.
• Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing.
• Effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
• Aid the department in innovating and improving procedures.
• Monitor forums to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with computer hardware
• Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
• Basic knowledge and interest in the DTG industry
• Ability to work independently or in a team
• Ability to work non-conventional hours/flexible schedule (some nights and weekends as needed)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel to customer locations and to company trade shows (as needed)
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Experience with issue tracking systems a plus.
• Technical certificates are a plus
• Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) is a plus
GARMENT INSPECTOR / HANGER (INCENTIVE)
Date: Nov 2, 2017
Menomonee Falls, WI, US
Garment Inspector / Hanger (Incentive)-10210188
Cintas is currently looking for a Production Garment Inspector/Hanger partner. The selected individual will be responsible for putting customer garments on hangers to be sent into the steam tunnel for pressing. The Garment Hanger/Inspector will also be required to visually inspect all garments for proactive repairing, such as holes tears or damaged zippers.
The position involves repetitive motions over the duration of an entire shift, including standing and walking, and repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting. Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability. Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards.
• The ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hour shift
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Production - Garment Presser
Hour Glass Cleaners is now hiring for a full time or part time garment presser to join our Chanhassen team!
To effectively press customers garments to meet Hour Glass Cleaners standards.
- Press dry cleaning and shirts to meet the company's quality standards
- Inspect garment(s) for any stains
- Keep work area clean
- Replace buttons
Full time or part time. Monday- Saturday 7:00 am until pressing is done.
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Monthly Bonus
- Courtesy Free Dry Cleaning
Hour Glass Cleaners does all dry cleaning and laundry on the premises at each store location. This allows Hour Glass to give absolutely the best service and quality to all of our customers. If there is ever a question with a garment, we can re-do the garment in question and usually have it returned within 60 minutes.
Program Supv III - Garment Factory Plant Manager
Please Note: This is a continuation of the position posting dated 11/20/17.
Applicants who previously applied for this vacancy need not resubmit their application. POSTED: 11-20-2017 CLOSES: 12-11-2017 JOB POSTING NO: 024588WL PAYROLL TITLE: PROGRAM SUPV III EXTENDED TITLE:
Garment Factory Plant Manager SALARY: GR. B19-($3,925.94 / Monthly) VACANCY LOCATION: Colorado City, TX UNIT/DEPT:
Wallace Unit - Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Logistics Division PAYROLL JOB: 610340 Hazardous Duty Pay Law Enforcement & Custodial Officers System (LECOS) Retirement TDCJ Training Academy Required Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted Work Site Visits Will Be Conducted No Study Material Moderate Overnight Travel MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED. 2. Three years full-time, wage-earning experience in garment manufacturing or six years full-time, wage-earning experience in any production or manufacturing operation.
Thirty semester hours from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of Education (USDE) may be substituted for each year of experience on a year-for- year basis for a maximum substitution of two years. 3. One year full-time, wage-earning experience in the supervision of employees or offenders. 4. Correctional custody or law enforcement experience preferred.
The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will be $3,830.20. The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met.
No military equivalent. Applicants who want to schedule an appointment for a work site visit must call the contact person listed below. Outside applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment.
Applicants must submit the State of Texas Application For Employment and the applicable supplement for outside applicants (PERS 282) or current TDCJ employees (PERS 598) to the contact person listed on the job posting. Applications may also be submitted through the Work In Texas website; however, the applicable supplement must also be submitted to the contact person. Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to the contact person's email address; however, applications will not be accepted by email.
April Brewer Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Logistics P.O. Box 4013 Huntsville, TX 77342 PH (936-437-6531) FAX (936-437-8621) EMAIL (april.brewertdcj.texas.gov) Applicants who fax an application are requested to fax both their State of Texas Application for Employment and the applicable supplement. Applicants who wish to submit their application with attachments should either hand deliver it to the contact person or send it via U.S.Mail or overnight delivery.
Faxed applications must be complete and legible in order to be considered and must not have been sent from a fax machine located at a TDCJ unit or department. Applications must be received by the contact person by 5:00PM on 12-11-2017.
A complete job description and all application forms may be obtained at the above address or by viewing the Job Description.
Job Descriptions are available in PDF format which maybe read with the free Adobe Reader. Equal Opportunity Employer SDL2017
JOB TITLE: CONCRETE CARPENTER/FORMSETTER
· Carpenters are required to perform a variety of tasks including erecting and setting forms for concrete structures, buildings, and site work, per specifications and drawings. This includes Concrete tilt wall forms and structural forms for columns, decks, elevator cores, parking garages, etc).
· Each employee is required to provide their own set of hand tools, belts, tool bags, sledge hammer, and other personal tools needed to preform daily tasks as required. The Company will provide all power tool and personal safety gear
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
· The form setter builds wood and/or metal forms for the construction of concrete sidewalks, curbs and gutters and other concrete structures.
· Uncontrolled environmental conditions: Constant change in weather and site conditions
· Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crawling and reaching to perform everyday job task
· Ability to work different shifts and overtime as required
· Set and place forms to proper elevations and location, prepare the base and install proper reinforcing
· Experience in setting and erecting forms using a wide variety of materials and forming systems
· Mark cutting and assembly lines on materials. Shapes materials to prescribed measurements and assemble, fasten with nails, dowel pins or glue
· Verify accuracy of structures with plumb bob and carpenter’s level
· Know how to form and finish walls, footers, grade beams, etc
· Constructs forms and chutes for pouring concrete
· Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level
· Communicate with Foreman regarding any problems arising, materials required, or any hazards
· Place all trash in proper receptacles
· This position requires an individual to be physically fit. The demands of this position include lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. and stamina to perform this task repetitively and continuously for several hour intervals.
Skilled Form Carpenters, Skilled Laborers
We are looking to fill the above positions on a new project located in the Charleston South Carolina area. Candidates must have strong work ethic, take pride in a job well done, have a dependable transportation and be reliable. These positions could present the right candidates with the opportunity for long term employment with the company. All Candidates must meet the below listed criteria.
Must be legally eligible to work in the US and pass e-verification.
- Must possess a valid legal ID and social security number.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be physically able to perform duties
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
Must be have experience reading and understanding blue prints. (Carpenters)
- Must have 2-5 years experience in commercial construction.
- Must possess strong communication skills and communicate effectively up and down chain of command.
- Must be able to analysis the tasks at hand and organize tasks assigned to be the most productive.
- Must be able to take and give instruction
Concrete Workers - Form / Finish
Currently looking for individuals skilled in concrete work. Everything from Footings, Curb and Gutter, sidewalks, Ramps, Slabs on Grade, Concrete finishers. Backhoe, Track-hoe and skid steer operators for digging footings and grading slab need to have certifications.
Projects expected to start around the 2nd week of 2018 in the Northern VA areas (Clifton- Fairfax- Springfield areas)
Concrete Form Finisher
National Construction Work Force (NCW) is seeking individual people or whole crews of CONCRETE FORM FINISHERS for a big job in Utah. PAYING $22hr and $100 day working 5days a week! Needed ASAP!!!!
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for up to date job openings around the country!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!