Assembler Gold Frame Job Description Sample
Door And Frame Fabricator / Assembler - Fremont, CA
Job ID: 124808 Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Summary Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is seeking full-time Door and Frame Fabricator/Assembler to work at our Fremont, CA location. This position requires an ability to follow written and verbal instruction and have organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical aptitude. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Fabricating and assembling architectural aluminum products with various tools and machinery Layout and fabricate door/frame components to accept
Wood Frame Assembler
Earn $11.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Measure, cut and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial or industrial buildings
1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing, production, or assembly environment Truss manufacturing or building experience is a plus, but not required Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Stable
Door And Frame Fabricator / Assembler - Fremont, CA
Job ID: 124808
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is seeking full-time Door and Frame Fabricator/Assembler to work at our Fremont, CA location. This position requires an ability to follow written and verbal instruction and have organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical aptitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricating and assembling architectural aluminum products with various tools and machinery
Layout and fabricate door/frame components to accept standard and custom hardware
- Read and comprehend sales orders, fabrication drawings, hardware templates, die drawings, and product catalogs
- All other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must speak, read, and understand English to understand and communicate paperwork and labels
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively read and use a tape measure
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Ability to use machinery and hand tools to fabricate products
- Welding knowledge and skill is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Previous fabrication experience preferred
- Ability to squat, crouch, bend, twist, lift, pull, reach, and walk frequently every day
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs from floor level and up to 75 pounds from waist level
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Post Frame Construction Laborer
Astro Buildings, Inc. Is currently seeking applications for post frame construction laborer in the Lincoln area. Year round work with benefits. A valid drivers license is preferred. Call 1- for further information or to obtain an application, or send resume to : Astro Buildings. Inc. 1109 South 19th Street, Omaha, NE 68108.
Residential Wood Frame Carpenters
The St. Louis-Kansas City Carpenters Regional Council represents more than 20,000 members in 33 locals across Missouri, Kansas, and Southern Illinois. Since our inception in 1881, we have evolved to meet the needs of our membership and the consumers who hire us. The Regional Council works for its members by negotiating fair wages and comprehensive benefit packages including health, dental, vision, retirement and a vacation fund, while investing more than $250 million in redevelopment projects to create jobs.
The Regional Council believes in providing our contractors with the most productive and skilled workforce available. Through offering advanced training and technology at our state-of-the-art training centers, we give you the competitive edge. Our members are professionals who:
- Complete more than 4 years of hands-on training at our state-of-the-art training centers.
- Participate in comprehensive continuing safety and skill advancement programs
- Undergo regular drug testing.
Our members not only build our communities but serve it through outreach programs with various organizations, schools and volunteer activities.
The St. Louis-Kansas City Carpenters Regional Council is currently seeking candidates with at least 2 years experience in the residential wood frame industry. Candidates will possess a knowledge of both pneumatic and power tools as well as have the ability to read blueprints. Pay will depend on experience and training will be provided for those who have basic knowledge and some experience.
Frame Work Plus, Inc. is hiring a full-time timber framer to join our team. Experience with layout and cutting of joinery & components required. We are a well-established company based out of Damascus, Oregon.
The ideal candidate to join our team will have the required skills:
· Experience in timber frame design
· Work well as part of a team
· Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
· Have ambition to learn
Pay will be based on experience. We offer medical benefits and vacation pay.
Carpenters - Frame To Finish / Labor Help!
We are looking for help!
A qualified carpenter must have experience with frame to finish, interior, exterior, commercial and residential projects and laborers must have some construction or other related experience in the field. They must be dependable, punctual, and able to perform any tasks appointed.
- Install doors, and windows
- Hardware and casings
- Crown molding
- Baseboard, trim, chair rail
- Frame carpenter must have experience with wood and/or metal framing
- General labor construction
- Site work/clean up
- Selective demo
- Assisting/helping carpenters
- Able to work 40 hours minimum
- Other miscellaneous construction duties
- Competitive pay with lucrative bonuses (including referral bonuses)
- Health option
- Tool and tuition reimbursement
- 401k with a company match
- We provide all personal protective equipment
- Reliable transportation
- Experience in related field
- Able to work 40 hours
Automotive Body / Frame Technician
We are looking for experienced auto body techs who are hungry for work. We have a high end pay plan with health and dental insurance offered along wits holiday pay and paid vacation. If you are interested in making money send your resume to Westcarstar@aol.Com or call Jerry ay 303-726-6743 or the shop at 303-388-1619.
Optician - Licensed - Expert Frame Stylist
Expert Eyewear Stylist Wanted!
• Retail Sales Background
• Highly Organized, Efficient, Detail Oriented
• Self Driven, Team Player
• Contact Lens Trainings
• Familiar with Los Feliz/Silver Lake/Atwater/Echo Park
• Strives for Perfection, Can Handle Demanding Patients
• Appreciates Stellar Retail Experiences
Blackstone Optometry is looking for an experienced optician that fits the criteria listed and fits our team structure, a person that enjoys a job well done and has fun in the process, a high energy individual with a sense of style and design, with patience to cater to even the most demanding clientele. VSP and EyeMed billing experience is required. Knowledge regarding digital lens designs, specifically TruClear, Viso, and CompuClear, highly desirable. Prior history with Vision Source offices also preferred.
Education: Bachelors Degree
Position is Full-time
Benefits include: Tiered Monthly Bonus, Medical, Vision
$16.50/hr, plus Bonuses and Benefits
Cabinet Face Frame Maker
High quality custom cabinet shop seeking EXPERIENCED woodworker to produce cabinet face frames. Offering competitive compensation with full benefits. E.O.E. Salary based on experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!