Assembler Ground Support Equipment Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Ground Support Equipment
Ground Support Equipment Mechanic
Y-Tech Services, Inc. is seeking a Ground Support Equipment Mechanic. The Ground Support Equipment Mechanic diagnoses malfunctions and repairs Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS + Advises and trains lower grade workers on diagnosis and repair of less complex repair/maintenance problems + Inspects and approves completed maintenance actions + Solves repair problems by studying drawings, wiring diagrams, maintenance actions and schematics, and technical publications + Uses automated maintenance data systems to monitor maintenance trends, analyze equipment requirements, maintain equipment records, and document maintenance actions + Analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs GSE using conventional and digital multi-meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, circuit card testers, transistor testers, and hand tools.
Maintains external fuel and grounding systems + Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE + Inspects, tests, and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation
Services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, refrigerant, and compressed air + Diagnoses mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test equipment, and technical publications.
Disassembles and assembles malfunctioning GSE accessories and components + Removes, disassembles repairs, cleans, treats for corrosion, assembles, and reinstalls GSE components and accessories + Stencils and marks GSE in accordance with technical publications + Stores, handles, labels, uses, and disposes of hazardous materials and waste in accordance with all state, local, and federal environmental standards and regulations.
Prepares GSE for storage and mobility deployment + Operates, cleans, inspects, and services GSE towing vehicles
Maintains and updates paper and electronic equipment records + Provides dispatch service for GSE, including positioning equipment to support aircraft maintenance and flying operations + Practices good housekeeping, tool control, Foreign Object Damage prevention, and safety at all times.
The Ground Support Equipment Mechanic may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Job Requirements: + High School Diploma / Equivalent GED certificate + 4 years task related experience + Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com at http://www.yulista.com/ , click on career opportunities.
Requisition ID: 50
Use this job description
INL Ground Support Equipment Mechanic - Patrick AFB
SUMMARY: Diagnoses malfunctions and repairs Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: + Solves repair problems by studying drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics, and technical publications; uses automated maintenance data systems to monitor maintenance trends, analyze equipment requirements, maintain equipment records, and document maintenance actions, and analyzes, diagnosis, and repairs GSE using conventional and digital multi- meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, circuit card testers, transistor testers, and hand tools.
Maintain external fuel and grounding systems, performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE, inspects, tests, and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation, services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, refrigerant, and compressed air, diagnoses mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test equipment, and technical publications.
This work also does the following: disassembles and assembles malfunctioning GSE accessories and components, removes, disassembles repairs, cleans, treats for corrosion, assembles, and reinstalls GSE components and accessories, stencils and marks GSE in accordance with technical publications, stores, handles, labels, uses, and disposes of hazardous materials and waste in accordance with all state, local,and federal environmental standards and regulations.
Prepares GSE for storage and mobility deployment; and operates, cleans, inspects, and services GSE towing vehicles.
In addition to maintaining vehicle records, maintains and updates paper and electronic equipment records, provides dispatch services for GSE, including positioning equipment to supports aircraft maintenance and flying operations, practices good housekeeping, tool control, Foreign Object Damage prevention, and safety at all times.
Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School Diploma or GED.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: + Minimum five (5) years of experience, of which four (4) years must be specialized in ground support vehicle/equipment maintenance.
- Must have completed an apprenticeship and/or formal training as a GSE Mechanic.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CORE COMPETENCIES 1. Focus on Results
Able to plan and organize work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision; is accountable for own actions. 2. Communications
Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills; Provides timely, well organized verbal & written information that is audience appropriate; listens attentively to others and retains/processes information. 3. Teamwork
Builds alliances, partnerships & collaboration with others including those different from him/her; deals tactfully with others; assumes helps with a variety of team roles. 4. Strategic Planning & Decision-Making
Develops strategic short & long term plans; arranges priorities, distinguishing urgent, important and unimportant in order to meet goals & deadlines; consults & collaborates with appropriate people. 5. Initiative & Innovation
Generates new ideas personally & encourage team to do the same; stays up-to-date on technology & approaches to work; provides creative solutions & input when faced with challenges. 6. Interpersonal Relationships
Builds effective relationships with internal & external customers; ability to work independently and coordinate work with others; resolves conflicts in a professional manner. 7. Quality & Safety
Adheres to all safety & security policies and regulations; demonstrates quality work that is accurate, thorough & efficient. 8. Continuous Improvement
Examines personal & organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement; analyzes successes & failures to learn and improve. 9. Training & Development
Completes required & suggested training; shows eagerness and capacity to learn; receptive to coaching & feedback. 10. Integrity
Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible, and where differences are respected and valued. 11. Performance Management
Sets clear expectations & direction for staff; achieves team results consistently; coaches staff to improve; is a positive role model 12. Expense Management
Plans budget appropriately, uses sound judgment; analyzes operation for improving expense efficiency; demonstrates knowledge of financial process & results. 13. Leadership
Builds commitment to team, company, mission & customer through effective & frequent communications; promotes an environment of trust; fosters a respectful, energetic & positive work culture.
Title: _INL Ground Support Equipment Mechanic
- Patrick AFB_
Location:Florida-Patrick Air Force Base
Use this job description
Mechanic - Ground Service Equipment
Requisition Number 17-0436 Post Date 3/30/2017 Title Mechanic - Ground Service Equipment Department General Service Equip City Honolulu State HI Part-Time No Part-Time Weekend No Shift Varies Days Off Varies Description Key Responsibilities: * Will troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, hydraulic systems, automatic and standard transmissions and all other aspects of ground equipment repair.
Will troubleshoot and repair all ground equipment such as FMC container loaders, 28.5V DC and 115V A/C ground power units, hydrant fuelers, tanker trucks, forklifts and other related ground equipment.
Overhaul of automatic transmissions.
Will repair parts for all ground equipment and fabricate as necessary. Requirements Minimum Requirements: * Must have minimum of two (2) years of work experience in automotive or related field.
Must have a minimum of two (2) years in troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, automatic transmission and all other aspects of ground equipment repair.
Must have general welding knowledge.
Must have general auto body and paint knowledge.
Must have diesel engine knowledge and repair experience.
Must have current Driver’s License and be able to obtain airport vehicle operator’s permit, AOA badge and Customs Seal.
Must have high school diploma or its equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications: * A graduate of automotive or heavy equipment schooling. * ASE Certification.
- Knowledge of HAZMAT matters and DOSH standards.
*About Hawaiian Airlines
- Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 13 years (2004-2016) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by/Condé Nast Traveler/,/Travel + Leisure/and/Zagat/have all ranked Hawaiian the highest of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i. Now in its 88th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. Mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 160 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 200 daily flights system-wide. Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available atHawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares), and become a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’sLinkedInpage. For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’online newsroom.
Ground Support Equipment Technician - 56162263 - AG
Provide technician support which involves building, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting equipment such as pumps, tanks, valves and plumbing related to the LOX pad, fuel pad, and other aspects of the site facilities
Maintain, trouble shoot, and repair equipment and instrumentation as needed
Operate and maintain hardware, high pressure systems and pumps, and other ancillary equipment including pneumatic components
Fabricate and repair GSE hardware and equipment
Collaborate with design engineers to develop and document Fabrication activities
Ensure all materials are clean and inspected according to Clean for Oxygen Service Standards
Build and maintain structural and engine test equipment
Obtain and maintain licenses, operator permits or certifications as required
Follow all necessary regulations and appropriate procedures including quality policies, safety policies, OSHA, EPA, NIOSH, NFPA, ASME, NEC, etc. standards
Develop novel ways site wide to streamline processes and increase the reliability of testing operations
Perform a variety of related duties in support of engine testing and structural test stand programs
First or Second Shift - 50+ hour work shift
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Experience in the space exploration industry, military or other high-reliability operating environment
Experience in ground support equipment in an aerospace industry
Mechanical aptitude and experience (work with machines and general tooling)
Formalized mechanical training, skilled in hand and power tool usage
A demonstrated experience where quick-thinking and problem solving plays a critical role
Knowledge of high vacuum systems is an advantage
Knowledge of all types of bore scope inspection equipment
Knowledge of different fittings such as NPT and A/N
Ability to utilize power tools and hand tools as well as heavy equipment
Use of precision measuring instruments
Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical schematics
Knowledge of hazardous systems – cryogenic, flammable, hypergolic, pyrophoric
Knowledge of high pressure system design and handling
Can bend tube from ¼" – 1"
General physical fitness is required for some work areas, flight hardware typically is built in tight quarters and physical dexterity is required, also the ability to lift heavy objects is required in this position: 50lbs
Ability to work at elevated heights
Typically exposed to work in extreme outdoor environments – heat, cold, rain
Work performed in an environment requiring exposure to fumes, odors, and noise
Typically 50 hour work weeks, schedule varies depending on site operational needs, flexibility required
Overtime is frequently required for particular tasks or test series
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 56162263AG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Use this job description
Lead Ground Support Equipment Technician
Requisition Number 17-0095 Post Date 4/5/2017 Title Lead Ground Support Equipment Technician City Denver State CO Description Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ?Low Fares Done Right? to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cuba on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier?s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company?s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers.
Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration?s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry?s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.This position will be responsible for leading and directing all GSE technicians in the repair of ground equipment. They will also maintain proper paper work from floor technicians, proper flow of equipment in and out of shop floor, and assist all technicians in day-to-day operations of shop.To distribute the daily job assignments for all technicians. Monitor and track equipment repairs.
Order and track parts inventory. Print and update daily work in progress report. Assist other mechanics in more technical troubleshooting.
Requirements High School Diploma or GED preferred Valid Drivers License required ASE Certification in a minimum of three categories 2 years technical accredited training Minimum 6 years prior related job experience Ability to interpret printed or computerized maintenance manuals Advanced electrical trouble-shooting abilities Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics Some computer skills including excel and access based programs Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Apply Online Send This Job to a Friend
Use this job description
Must be at least 18+ years of age
Use this job description
Grounds Equipment Mechanic
The Grounds Equipment Mechanic is responsible for the repair and maintenance of a variety of power-driven and other grounds maintenance equipment. The Grounds Equipment Mechanic also provides direction and guidance to assigned equipment operators and assists the Track and Grounds Superintendent with operator training; this position reports to the Track and Grounds Superintendent.
- Lead and participate in the maintenance, repair and adjustment of a variety of power-driven and other grounds maintenance equipment; perform major repair of low horse-power engines.
- Schedule and perform maintenance, repair and adjustments to mechanical, hydraulic and electrical attachments to power grounds equipment; troubleshoot, identify and repair malfunctions of grounds equipment and attachments.
- Requisition parts and supplies and maintain inventory.
- Plan and assist in implementing operational rules and policies.
- Maintain routine records related to equipment maintenance and repair activities.
- Operate a variety of grounds maintenance tools and equipment including power and hand tools, drills, grinders, compressor, mowers, gauges, meters and impact tools; operate heavy grounds equipment as needed including tractors, mowers and skid steers.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance and tune-ups to equipment; replace tires, bearings, plugs and filters; clean and sharpen mower cutting reels and blades.
- Plan repair and maintenance schedules for all grounds equipment and assist in the repair and maintenance of other facility equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Methods, materials, tools and equipment used in the repair of grounds maintenance equipment.
- Operation and maintenance of hand and power tools and equipment used in grounds maintenance.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of gasoline-powered and air-cooled ground maintenance equipment.
- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
- Principles of training and providing work direction.
- Basic record-keeping techniques.
- Proper lifting techniques.
- Communicates effectively with other staff including Race Control and Track Safety personnel
- Executes proven processes and looks for ways to improve processes for increased safety and efficiency
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Maintains confidentiality
- Maintains professional behavior and appearance
- Offers guest service when required
- Listens to others without interrupting
- Keeps emotions under control
- Presents numerical data effectively and able to read and interpret written information
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work with a dynamic schedule (hours other than 8-5 and days other than Mon.-Fri.)
- Ability to work in stressful situations and remain focused
- Wears proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for the task (e.g., boots, pants, eye/ear protection, safety vest, harness, etc.)
- Heavy equipment operation experience
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel or crouch
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception
- Must be able to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions requires constant outdoor work
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, wet or humid conditions, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud during events
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this jobUse this job description
Century is the world’s leader in production of Martial Arts and MMA equipment. Century has wholesale and retail accounts from sea to sea and we are proud to be the world’s most innovative and industry leader for over 40 years!
Here at Century, we possess a tight-knit culture that promotes a creative spirit. We offer professional and personal growth with the opportunity of career longevity. We have a high-energy environment and pride ourselves on the great benefits of becoming a part of the Century team! We offer attractive compensation and competitive benefits including: Summary of Position: Assemble, fill, and package sports bags and bases. Roles and
We offer attractive compensation and competitive benefits including:
Summary of Position:
Assemble, fill, and package sports bags and bases.
- Upbeat and positive attitude with a contagious energy!
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and procedures in English
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Standing and walking – 75% daily
- Stooping and bending – 25% daily
- Assist in lifting, pushing, and/or pulling up to 70 lbs. (occasionally up to 100 lbs.)
- Must be able to meet the physical demands typical in a warehouse environment including but not limited to grasping and fine manipulations with hands, reaching, squatting, climbing, activities working around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to light dust and fumes.
- Commitment to work additional hours as needed to complete orders received daily
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- 6 months-1 year of experience in a warehouse or assembly (preferred but not required)
Panel Fabricator / Equipment Assembler
Build electrical panels from supplied schematics. Some panels are 8" x 8" and some are 5 ft by 6 ft.
Punch holes in cabinets for cord grips or HMI touch screens. Build pallet stackers and Labelers. Wire them with photo eyes and prox cables.
Run airlines and terminate into control panel. Wire up VFD drives from schematics and occasionally conveyor motors. Light fabricating including cutting din rail , panduit and steel pcs required to make brackets for various photo eye mounts or prox flags.
Shop has heat and air conditioning and is well lit.
Company pays ALL medical except dental.
6% 401k match after 1 year
Paid vacation and Holidays
Panel Fab experience, Preferably 3 years or more.
Shows up to work on time
Some conduit bending but not much.
Strong attention to detail , no sloppy work.
Bring own tools , some will be provided.
Must have mechanical aptitude
Fork truck operation a plus
Electro mechanical degree a plus but not required
Use this job description
Assembly Equipment & Process Engineer
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH A STABLE ORGANIZATION
We are looking for Assembly Equipment & Process Engineers with a background in the Automotive Industry. Our client needs a strong team player with knowledge and experience in all functions relating to the implementation of smaller handheld, assist devices and tools as well as larger equipment.
They need a collaborative professional that can coordinate well with other departments to ensure continuous improvement and productive assembly. They're looking for highly skilled and knowledgeable team players!
As I mentioned this role is in the Automotive Industry, so if you're not comfortable adapting to changing conditions and high pressure environments this is not going to be a good fit for you.
- Automotive Industry
- Handheld, Assist Devices
- Handhelp, Assist Devices
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt "Lean"
- Conducting/Implementing Time Studies (using various methods)
- Collaborating With Other Departments
- Advising management on Continuous Improvement relating to
- labor requirements
- changes in parts
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 2-3 Years of Experience in the Automotive Industry
If you're interested in hearing more details about this opportunity, please apply below and we can set up a convenient time to chat!
A few requirements include:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Automotive Industry Experience