Assembler Ground Support Equipment Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Ground Support Equipment
Ground Support Equipment Mechanic OAK
Seeking a OAK Airport GSE Mechanic in Oakland, California with previous airport GSE experience.
Coordinates and follows up on activities by performing the following duties personally
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains, services, and repairs all ground support equipment, such as: portable stairs, fuel and diesel trucks, aircraft tugs, belt loaders, company automobiles, deck loaders, tow tractors, main deck loaders, lower deck loaders, cargo gas/electric tractors, etc.
- Perform trouble shooting of equipment.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance including ensuring the equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Refurbish ground support equipment as needed.
- Repair and maintain Perkins Diesel, Detroit Diesel and Deutz Diesel engines.
- Other duties as assigned.
One year certificate from college or technical school; and over one year up to and including three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and experience must include the repair and maintenance of ground support equipment.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Diesel Mechanic certification
- Mechanic certification
Our service is personalized because senior management is involved and committed to our customers. With TAS, each of our customers are unique and special; not just another number in a long list of contracts. If there ever is a problem, it's handled quickly and to our customer's satisfaction. We do this because we believe that satisfied customers are our best marketing tool. If our customer succeeds, then so do we!
Our Quality Customer Service, a critical component of airline and airport service, means consistency and reliability to our customers as they serve the traveling public. Whether it's safely turning aircraft on time, insuring airports operate properly, or helping shippers safely move their cargo, TAS is a company that specializes in Quality Customer Service.
We perform these services in five primary areas. These are: Cargo Aircraft Handling; Cargo Warehousing; Passenger Aircraft Handling and Passenger Services; and Airport Support Services.
Visit us at www.tasinc.aero
View TAS video click here http://totalairportservices.com/videos.php
Ground Support Equipment Mechanic
GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
PORT ST. JOE, FLORIDA
Test Site D-3
Open Position Request Number R-60-17
CLASSIFICATION: Ground Support Equipment Mechanic
REPORTS TO: Supervisor
GENERAL DUTIES: The Ground Support Equipment Mechanic reports to a site supervisor and provides preventive and corrective maintenance as well as fueling support for Ground Support Equipment (GSE); GSE includes but is not limited to: generators, air compressors, grounds maintenance equipment, et cetera.
Applicant must meet the following requirements
Ability to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
Perform light metal fabrication and repairs using gas and electric welding equipment.
Must have basic building maintenance skills such as painting, plumbing, carpentry, concrete repair, light electrical and HVAC maintenance and assist others with large electrical and HVAC repairs/installations
Must be able to operate and repair grounds maintenance equipment; farm tractor, commercial mowers, chainsaws, string trimmers, portable generators.
Must be able to operate a forklift and aerial lift, and work from a ladder while wearing a respirator.
This mechanic performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE, inspects, tests, and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation, services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, refrigerant, and compressed air, diagnoses mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test equipment, and technical publications. This work also does the following: disassembles and assembles malfunctioning GSE accessories and components, removes, disassembles repairs, cleans, treats for corrosion, assembles, and reinstalls GSE components and accessories, stencils and marks GSE in accordance with technical publications, stores, handles, labels, uses, and disposes of hazardous materials and waste in accordance with all state, local, and federal environmental standards and regulations.
OTHER DUTIES: Practices good housekeeping, tool control, and safety at all times. Performs other duties as may be assigned. May be requ9ired to handle hazardous material/hazardous waste.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Incumbent must have specialized training on one or more of the trades: heat, air-conditioning, refrigeration, or electricity, and at least five years of directly related experience. A thorough knowledge of mechanical and electrical makeup and operation of power support systems such as diesel powered generators and low voltage paralleling switch gear. The ability to read, interpret and apply technical manuals, illustrations, diagrams, schematics and similar guides covering the complete system and have the ability to use test equipment, dynamometers, load banks, impedance bridges, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and common mechanic’s hand tools. Applicant is required to have a valid Drivers’ License.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a Secret security clearance. Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. Supports E-OMS operational objectives. Observes company Quality, Safety, Environmental, Security and Administrative policies; supports Process Improvement.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Works inside and outside while operating and maintaining equipment and subjected to various environmental conditions peculiar to various work locations and work areas that may be dirty, greasy, and noisy.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Close hand and eye coordination is required in performing many varied tasks. Normal eye vision (i.e. not color blind) required. must be able to work at heights and climb platform towers to heights of 100 feet, crawl, bend, stoop, stand, work in confined spaces, and move or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Reliance Test & Technology is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human Resources.
CBP Ground Support Equipment Mechanic Montana
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World CBP Ground Support Equipment Mechanic Montana BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY Responsible for all scheduled/unscheduled maintenance of assigned support equipment to the level of in your sites capability; recording the daily mileage and hourly inspections on vehicles; daily maintenance, troubleshooting and fault isolation of assigned equipment. Reports to the Site Manager or appropriate supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on assigned support equipment. Conducts off‑station maintenance of equipment as may be required during deployments. Wash, clean and maintain the interior and exterior of equipment to Company standards.
Maintain maintenance log books and records on equipment. May be required to obtain a security clearance and passport for travel to other locations in support of deployments. Order required parts and materials from the supply system and advises Logistics Supervisor of inventory requirements.
Maintains underground and above ground fuel tanks as required. Maintains fueling transportation vehicles as required. Maintains applicable records concerning fuel tank requirements.
Operate and maintain special test equipment and tools; including monitoring calibration requirements. Support the FOD Program and maintain a clean and orderly work area in the shop and on the flight line. May be required to travel occasionally to support mission requirements Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English QUALIFICATION STANDARDS Four (4) years of recent experience working on diesel and gasoline generators and support equipment vehicles. Completion of a certified course on diesel or auto maintenance is desired. (Military or Votech accepted) The mental and visual ability to read, understand and interpret detailed technical publications and instructions. Must have the ability to deal courteously, professionally, and effectively with the customer.
Must be able to obtain a passport, visa and government security clearance to support field operations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONSPhysical Demands: This classification activity is usually accomplished in a office/hangar/flight line environment and as such requires the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with office/hangar/flight line activities.
May be required to lift objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds. Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus. Work Environment:
The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS CDL is required for this position. MON_TS An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE's hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Ground Support Equipment Mechanic
Business Line Government Position Title Ground Support Equipment Mechanic United States of America
Washington Everette Job Summary The Ground Support Equipment Mechanic diagnoses malfunctions and repairs Ground Support Equipment (GSE), advises and trains lower grade workers on diagnosis and repair of less complex repair/maintenance problems, inspects and approves completed maintenance actions, solves repair problems by studying drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics, and technical publications; uses automated maintenance data systems to monitor maintenance trends, analyze equipment requirements, maintain equipment records, and document maintenance actions, and analyzes, diagnosis, and repairs GSE using conventional and digital multi-meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, circuit card testers, transistor testers, and hand tools. This mechanic maintains external fuel and grounding systems, performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE, inspects, tests, and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation, services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, refrigerant, and compressed air, diagnoses mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test equipment, and technical publications.
This work also does the following: disassembles and assembles malfunctioning GSE accessories and components, removes, disassembles repairs, cleans, treats for corrosion, assembles, have a working knowledge of metal fabrication and reinstalls GSE components and accessories, stencils and marks GSE in accordance with technical publications, stores, handles, labels, uses, and disposes of hazardous materials and waste in accordance with all state, local, and federal environmental standards and regulations. This mechanic prepares GSE for storage and mobility deployment; and operates, cleans, inspects, and services GSE towing vehicles. In addition to maintaining vehicle records, this mechanic maintains and updates paper and electronic equipment records, provides dispatch service for GSE, including positioning equipment to support aircraft maintenance and flying operations, practices good housekeeping, tool control, Foreign Object Damage prevention, and safety at all times.
Other Responsibilities: Safety
AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams. Quality
Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations.
Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities. Procedure Compliance
Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualified candidates must apply online at www.aecom.com in order to be considered. For further information call Scotty Cain at 469-888-4418 Minimum Requirements AECOM has an opportunity for qualified Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Mechanics in support of Fleet Readiness Center Aviation Support Equipment at our Everette, WA worksite location High School graduate or equivalent. Must have 3 years recent experience and/or appropriate training in functions such as Inspection maintenance, repair and modification of powered ground support equipment used in support of electronic systems or sub-systems.
Will perform various field level and limited sustainment maintenance actions on various ground support equipment. Candidates with prior GSE experience and knowledge of sheet metal repair highly desired. Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned tasks is mandatory.
Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks. Must have a valid driver's license. Pre-employment drug screening is required.
May be required to pass a U.S. Government background security check. “Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English” Must be able to pass a physical to wear respirator equipment Preferred Qualifications N/A What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide.
It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster. Job Category Maintenance Country United States of America Position Status Full-Time Requisition/Vacancy No. 165418BR Posted by StartWire
Ground Support Equipment (Gse) Mechanic
Seeking a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic in Lakehurst, NJ.
The Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs operational checks, service, and repair of GSE.
The GSE Mechanic is responsible, but not limited, to the following duties and functions:
• Applies technical knowledge and experience to solve problems and to troubleshoot and repair GSE electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and components.
• Performs tire and wheel maintenance and build up. Evaluates GSE discrepancies to identify methods of repair and/or replacement.
• Identifies necessary parts, materials and tooling requirements, and provides timely estimates for all maintenance within scope of responsibility.
• Sets up service schedules, keeps records, and maintains all GSE equipment as a fleet.
• Performs inspections quarterly, semiannually, and annually.
• Ensures compliance with quality and safety procedures/operations at the site level.
• Ensures company rules, standards, regulations, and policies are adhered to, enforced, and initiate actions to correct infractions.
• Advises the Fleet Manager/Site Supervisor promptly of unresolved or developing problem areas.
• Performs Collateral Duties and Responsibilities, as assigned by the site Lead/Supervision.
Work hours may be adjusted for operational requirements.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED.
• Three (3) years’ experience as a GSE mechanic.
• Experience in corrosion detection, treatment and prevention.
• CDI and Support Equipment Operator License
• Valid state driver's license
• Hazardous Waste Communications.
• AS9100C Program Awareness FOD and TCP Awareness.
• Operational Risk Management, Anti-Terrorism, and Security/Safety Training Security Clearance Awareness.
• Satisfactory completion of U.S. Armed Forces ground support maintenance repair courses or equivalent.
• Ability to meet any Government/Company licensing/qualification requirements.
• Should have vocational, trade or factory school in diesel engines.
• Should have vocational, trade or factory training in generator repair.
Knowledge, Skills, and
• Ability to read, write, and interpret instructions, technical manuals and/or directives in English and to follow and administer verbal and written instruction.
• Ability to perform the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with hangar/flight line activities.
• Full knowledge of fuel systems, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, mechanical systems, and gas and diesel internal combustion engines on GSE.
• Thorough knowledge of GSE, aircraft and ground safety procedures, applicable maintenance / technical manuals, basic tools, special tools, and test equipment.
• Should have a thorough knowledge of fuel systems.
• Should have a thorough knowledge of small gasoline engines.
• Should have a thorough knowledge of air conditioning systems.
• Should have knowledge in basic electricity both A/C and D/C systems.
• Should have knowledge in electrical circuitry.
• Should be able to perform light welding, brazing and soldering.
• Should have knowledge in hydraulic systems.
• Should be able to read and comprehend service manuals, wiring schematics, and flow charts.
• Should be able to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all of the GSE equipment on site.
Environmental conditions are diverse and could range from an office environment where there is no physical discomfort to an environment where inclement weather may subject individuals to severe changes in temperature, less than adequate lighting, dust and wind. On occasion individuals may be required to work in areas where high noise hazards will prevail and hearing protection is required. Office work conditions will expend approximately 25% of the candidates' time and approximately 75% will be expended in more harsh conditions.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.
Grounds Equipment Operator
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires ten (10) to twelve (12) years of school or equivalent, with a minimum of one (1) years of related experience.
Incumbent should have one (1) to three (3) years of specialized knowledge in landscaping. Incumbent must have a current State of Texas Drivers License with appropriate Commercial endorsement (Class B). Incumbent must have current Commercial Drivers License in possession at all times while operating AISD vehicles, which require a CDL. SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the incumbent to be able to handle and operate tractor and mowing equipment, have knowledge of the operation of heavy equipment, and have a knowledge of moving dirt and other needs of this type. Incumbent will need to have knowledge of the care of plants and to be able to use simple hand tools. Incumbent must have skills in rigging loads for lifting, be prompt, reliable, and have a willing attitude to perform a variety of tasks.
Incumbent must be able to understand oral and written instructions, and be able to use simple arithmetic. JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITY: This position assumes responsibility for a crew, truck, and equipment in performing a wide variety of grounds duties and specialty work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Maintains all school grounds under supervision. Operates machinery safely.
Routinely checks equipment and performs preventive maintenance on equipment. Cuts shrubs, trees, grass and brush in large areas of school grounds and fields. Operates machinery such as sky hook, winch truck, grader, tractor, post hole digger, air hammer, steam cleaner, mower, sand blaster, forklift, and spray equipment.
Acts as an assistant maintenance apprentice during the winter months or inclement weather. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED: Perform other related duties as assigned; however, all employees are expected to comply with lawful directives in rare situations driven by need where a team effort is required.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: Care must be exercised in equipment use to prevent burns, cuts, shocks, crushed fingers, back or foot injuries. This position requires the incumbent to be physically strong and in good health and capable of 8 hours work daily; incumbent should be of physical size and condition normally within ranges of insurance companies "normal range" of height to weight.
This position may involve rare exposure to blood or body fluids. Regular attendance is required for this position. PERSONAL WORK RELATIONSHIPS:
This position reports directly to the Grounds Crew Leader and to the Supervisor for Buildings and Grounds. Incumbent may provide work direction to lower classified employees. Incumbent will have contact with Austin ISD employees, students, and the general public.
COMPENSATION: Pay Grade: MT05 Starting Salary: $12.30-13.00/Hr Social Security Teacher Retirement Comprehensive Benefits Package Employee Discount Program Closing Date: Until Filled An Equal Opportunity Employer Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Electrical Assembler Of Heavy Equipment
Great growth potential...
In search of an experienced of an electrical assembler who can perform the listed duties:
* Perform assembly operations involving intricate & precise apparatus on a variety of products.
* Select, cut, form, & install wiring and hydraulic hoses in accordance with specifications.
* Install and troubleshoot electrical wire harnesses.
* Install complete hydraulics on units; check hydraulics for pressure & leaks.
* Work from extensive wiring diagrams; blueprints, specifications, & layouts.
* Calibrate & regulate units & final assemblies to meet load capacities & operating requirements.
* Use a variety of electrical testing & gauging devices & equipment.
Mon Fri 6am to 2:30m no weekends. Any overtime will be worked during the week.
• Experienced in troubleshooting electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Working knowledge of 12 and 24 volt systems.
• Ownership of basic tool set; preferred.
> Blueprint reading, Schematics, & Fabrication skills & experience.
Great benefits offered after direct hire.
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Equipment / Hvac Assembler
Assemble or fabricate Custom / Explosion Proof HVAC Systems and other products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Receptionist Skills and
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test
Seeking full time position at our local Lawn and Garden Equipment dealer. Seeking someone for assembling lawn and garden and commercial equipment. Knowledge of lawn equipment is not required but preferred. Tools are required. Must be able to follow instructions carefully and understand manuals of machines. Full time benefit packages are available. Submit resume online or in person at
Midstate Tractor & Equipment Co, 562 South Main Street Middletown, CT 06457
Other positions might become available.
Light Assembly Work And Equipment Operation
We have openings for assemblers with experience in electro-mechanical assembly of custom parts. This is not a production line where you do the same thing all day long. You will be performing a variety of assembly operations on many different types of parts.
- Light assembly and lamination using hand assembly and small tools
- Precision work requires strong visual skills, stead hands, dexterity, fine motor skills, and good hand-eye coordination
- Soldering certification a plus
- Follow written procedures and verbal instructions
- Assist in inventory and kitting of parts
- Reliable, regular attendance, good work ethic
- Set up and run light equipment
MUST HAVE PRIOR PRODUCT ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE.
Interesting work in a comfortable environment working with a small group of dedicated people.