Assembler Helper Internal Combustion Engine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Helper Internal Combustion Engine
Motorcycle Assembler / Shop Helper
Motorcycle Assembler / Shop Helper + + Job Tracking ID: 582273 + Job Location: Albany, GA Alabama, Georgia, Florida + Job Level:
Entry Level (less than 2 years) + Level of Education: High School/GED + + Job Type: Full-Time/Regular + Date Updated:
July 07, 2017 + Years of Experience: Less Than 1 Year + Starting Date: ASAP Invite a friend Back to job search Job Description:
Powersports Plus is looking for an Assembler/Shop Helper. The Assembler/Shop Helper is responsible for ensuring major units are build according to OEM factory specification, utilizing safe, efficient, and technically sound methods and practices. This holder of this job will perform various duties, as assigned by the Department Manager.
If you are mechanically-inclined and a hard worker, we want to hear from you; please read-on! Experience and Skills: Primary duties and responsibilities, not limited to:
Customer Service + Maintains a neat and professional appearance + Assist all customers in need, regardless of department (sales, service, or parts) + Maintains a tidy workspace + Enhances organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value Service Department + Adhere to all PSP rules and State regulations regarding repair order processing + Assembles motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and PWCs according to OEM specification, and in allotted completion time + Adheres to all safety-related rules and best-practices + Accurately records and reports job times to Service Manager and/or Service Writer + Receive created units using a forklift + Wash, Detail, and clean newly-built and units ready for sale + Perform basic repairs on powersports vehicles (oil changes, tire changes, exterior parts replacement) Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Working ConditionsShop environment that may require kneeling, bending, climbing, twisting, and lifting heavy objects.Ability to stand for extended periods of time.May be required to work more than 40 hours. Physical RequirementsAbility to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to lift, pull, or push at least 50 pounds.Routinely kneel-down and bend-over powersports vehicles.Ability to safely operate powersports vehicles Direct ReportsNone Benefits + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Long-term Disability Insurance + Short-Term Disability Insurance + Paid Time Off + Employee Discounts
Post a Job
Machine Operator/ Assembler Helpers
Looking for mechanically inclined workers. 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday thru Friday, $12.00 per hour. Must have experience working with hand power tools, power drivers, impact guns, grinders, Will be assembling air conditioning units for a manufacturing company. Must be able to pass Background Check, Drug Test, E-Verify. Work boots is a must. Machine shop atmosphere. Apply at our office 1000 E. Washington St, Suite B, Colton CA 92324.
Group-A Engineering is looking for a Mechanic / Engine assembler to work on hi-profile projects in Norco, CA. Applicants must be mature, experienced, and versatile—able to switch from project to project. Also, the ability to work on everything such as various engines and vehicles both import and domestic.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is a team player and is able to work in collaboration with others -we strive for only the best quality workmanship and nothing less, so you must be an individual who takes pride and is accountable for their work!
· 3+ years experience
· Wiring experience, familiarity with aftermarket gauges, aftermarket engine management wiring.
· Diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
· Weld MIG and TIG a plus
· Must know how to assemble engines with the use of Micrometers, and calipers.
· Must have knowledge of bore gauge basics for Engine Building.
Series applicants only please respond by emailing all resumes.
Maintenance Engineer Helper Department (Holly Hill, FL)
Title: Maintenance Engineer Helper Department (Holly Hill, FL) Location:
Florida-Holly Hill Job Number: OPE0369 Company Summary Angelica Corporation, established in 1878, is the leading provider of outsourced linen management services to the United States healthcare industry with $400 million of annual revenue. We deliver a complete array of laundry services, linen and apparel rental, and onsite linen management services to meet the needs of healthcare providers and their patients.
Angelica embraces technology and analytics to improve the customer experience and enable highly efficient linen management. ‘Improving the Fabric of Healthcare” gives Angelica the flexibility to meet the needs of our customers with a low cost structure and exceptional customer service. Angelica Corporation currently operates over 30 plants and depots throughout the United States with Field Support Services in multiple locations and headquarters in Alpharetta, Georgia. Job Summary The Maintenance Engineer Helper reports to the Chief Engineer and is assigned to assist and conduct the plant’s equipment repairs and building repairs and upkeep as required for the processing of laundry within the Angelica service center.
This position will assist the Journeyman and Apprentice mechanics in the performance of scheduled maintenance and inspection of machinery, as well as machine and building repair assistance as needed and directed. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities • Assist in the performance of mechanical preventive maintenance on process and facility equipment • Assist the Journeyman and Apprentice mechanics as necessary • Assist in inventorying of spare parts, and chase parts as directed • Maintain and record daily utility consumption meter readings • Perform basic repairs on non-mechanical equipment such as carts and slings • Perform routine building maintenance such as painting, lighting, and general clean-up of shop areas, production floor, and property yard • Update equipment records on all maintenance performed Supervisory Responsibilities N/A Travel Required N/A Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications High school diploma/GED Ability to lubricate machinery Experience in the following areas:
Standard National Safety Requirements and Program Compliance Production/manufacturing equipment maintenance and repair Mathematics - Basic Computation Preventive Maintenance OSHA Lockout/Tag-out safety procedures Must be able to: Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair process and support equipment within the facility Safely perform basic machining operations such as threading, drilling, tapping, and grinding Safely use hand and power tools throughout the facility Provide basic hand tools for personal use Safely operate scissor lifts, fork lifts, and other material handling equipment Basic knowledge of plumbing and mechanical fabrication Proficient in English in both written and oral Basic knowledge and understanding of LOTO and OSHA safety requirements as related to industrial operations Quality oriented and high attention to detail Must be willing to work long hours and flexible schedule on an as-needed basis Preferred Qualifications • Healthcare laundry services industry experience • Experience in basic welding • Bilingual (Spanish) Work Environment This position exists within an office and service center environment, including hot, noisy, and wet conditions. This position requires constant walking throughout the service center, carrying of tools and equipment of up to 50 pounds on occasion.
Within the service center environment, there is constant exposure to hazards including confined spaces, chemicals, steam under pressure, climbing, working in positions above and under equipment, and throughout and outside of the facility. Note: This job description is not an employment agreement or contract, nor designed to contain a definitive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee. Management retains the exclusive right to alter the scope of work or specific responsibilities within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice. Job: Operations
Post a Job
IT Quality Assurance Engineer Intern
Source One is looking for bright students who desire an internship or part time position testing our new software solutions. This position is part-time, flexible hours, but only available Mon-Fri operating out of our Willow Grove, PA facility, north of Philadelphia. Sorry, at this time, we cannot support remote workers for this position.
Source One is a consulting firm that provides services to procurement and supply chain groups within large global corporations. We develop our own software solutions and tools to support our consulting team; including spend analysis, data analytics and electronic sourcing platforms (tools to help facilitate business communications between buyers and sellers of goods/services). This position will help to test our newest tools, report on them, provide guidance around user interface, and participate in the overall project management of their development.
Primary roles will include:
- Working with product management, product engineering, and development teams to design, implement, and test new products and features
- Work closely with the Software Development team to identify and resolve issues both during development and testing cycles
- Develop/Author test cases based on product requirement documents.
- Perform manual and automated end-to-end testing based on new and existing test scripts
- Provide training services to new tool users
- File and resolve defects reported against the software products.
- Assist the Customer Support, Customer Engineering, and Sales teams with issues encountered by current and prospective customers
- Develop tools and processes that aid in the speed and efficiency of Quality Assurance testing efforts.
This is an incredible position for the right candidate. This is a role for someone that wants to excel today and in the future, as future full-time opportunities may exist for the right candidate.
Internship, Part Time
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Experience with platform based web technologies such as oracle db, Apache Tomcat, .NET
Testing and troubleshooting skills across the previously mentioned technical domains
Experience with SQL and development languages such as Python or Java a plus
Source One is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Mgr Manufacturing Engineering Assembly
JOB SUMMARY (BRIEF): Under the direction of and reporting to the Manager of Continuous Improvement and Manufacturing Engineering, the Manager of Manufacturing Engineering - Assembly will be responsible for sustaining and improving production efficienciesacross assembly operations delivering business value to achieve Safety, Quality, and operational performance expectations. This position will effectively utilize demonstrated working knowledge of Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering and Lean tool set principals across Assembly operations with a focus on improving internal/external customer-supplier relationships. Additionally, this role will focus on the management of pre-production build processes, ensuring Design for Manufacturability throughout Assembly operations.
- Drives research, design, and continual development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and workmanship standards with data on cycle/takt- time and labor standards.
- Designs, develops, and tests various tools, fixtures, and equipment recommended for manufacturing methods.
- Manages and maintains detailed work instructions to ensure standardized manufacturing processes.
- Identifies root cause and leads corrective action execution to improve quality and reduce scrap.
- Improves manufacturing efficiencies by championing continuous improvement projects and initiatives with a Lean Manufacturing mindset using a Kaizen approach, Gemba, and 6S practices.
- Collaborates with Management, Engineering, Quality, Production Control, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, capacities, and production schedules to facilitate efficient processing.
- Provides technical support to operations; manage pilot pre-production build process and provides relevant feedback to the Design team with a continuous improvement and Design for Manufacturability focus.
- Continually supports continuous improvement initiatives and established lean manufacturing systems.
- Provides training to production employees on procedures and workmanship standards.
- Understands and leads initiatives to instill safety and regulatory/standards compliance.
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelors degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering related discipline required with 8+ years of experience associated with the assembly of complex mechanical/electrical components.
- Demonstrated experience (3 years minimum) in a continuous improvement environment (Understanding of Lean concepts and use of Lean tools).
- Demonstrated mechanical/electrical skills and working knowledge of industrial engineering tools.
- Experience in a low volume / high mix manufacturing environment and/or appliance industry is desirable.
- Proficiency in reading engineering drawings, tolerances, schematics, BOMs, routings, and engineering change processes.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or similar and MS-Office (Word/Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Strong initiative and high energy with excellent communication and demonstrated management skills.
- Effective in staffinghiringdecision making with the ability to coach and inspire.
Applications Engineer Intern Mission Viejo, CA
About the Company
Tech-30 is an industry leading engineering solutions and services company. By partnering with the best names in the industry, we are able to provide our customers with the right solutions, services and support for their needs in any stage of design, engineering, and production. The company offers qualified full-time employees medical and dental benefits, 401k plan participation with matching funds opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Plan, among other benefits. Tech-30 is headquartered in Mission Viejo, CA and has employees and supports customers nationwide. Qualified and interested candidates may submit their resume on our website at www.tech-30.com.
About the Opportunity:
Tech-30 is seeking an Engineer Intern. This is a part-time, year round position located at our corporate headquarters in Mission Viejo, CA with the opportunity for increased hours over the summer. Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications, experience, and abilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third or fourth year student in an Engineering program
- Knowledge and experience with CAD (preferably PTC Creo)
- Interest in CAM and PDM tools
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Provide customer training on the software/products, product support, trouble-shooting and customer support
- Perform maintenance of PTC PLM software
- Work closely with and guide development towards the completion of work as defined or as assigned by management
- Remain up to date with newer improvements of PTC software and its use
- Serve as a liaison between customer and sales
- Answer technical questions from customers who require product assistance via the Company’s support line
- Perform analysis of customer’s problems and requirements to identify solutions, business propositions and quotations/proposals
- Prepare technical notes and presentations for use in Company’s marketing presentations, webinars and Company’s participation in conferences
- Respond to sales team and customer inquiries on a priority basis and with a sense of urgency
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
- Ability to quickly learn company tools, processes and resources
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and learn professional terminology
- Responsible, responsive, and accountable for tasks
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all customer and/or employee information to assure customer and/or employee rights are protected
- Adheres to policies regarding notification of absence and PTO requests
- Attends all mandatory management and staff meetings
- Represents the organization in a respectful and professional manner
- Attend and comply with annual health, safety, training and education requirements
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Subject to strict background check
- Physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow detailed complex directions, reason and problem solve.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Company participates in E-Verify.
- Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
- This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
Series 60 Engine Assembly
Innovative products begin with talented, highly motivated individuals. Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), the largest and most diverse company in the North American commercial vehicle market, invites you to join our dynamic, industry-leading workforce. Our world-class portfolio of brands, including Freightliner trucks, Western Star trucks, Detroit™ engines and components, Thomas Built Buses, and Freightliner Custom Chassis, offers the unique opportunity to follow your passion for automotives in business or technical fields at locations across North America. And when you work for a Daimler company, you join a global network of over 250,000 dedicated employees on 6 continents who share your passion. Apply today and explore the world of Daimler! Job Overview Assembly new series 60 engines according to engine build specifications, troubleshoot any issues effectively in order to meet customer expectations Responsibilities + Inspect the general quality of incoming components during assembly + Inspect components against quality alert defects + Assemble engines from component parts + Work in multiple areas of engine assembly as required + Rotate and cross train for self-training, and help train others as needed + Troubleshoot & repair basic engine assembly defects according to policy + Document the production of engines through standard forms, including: engine assembly readings, + Quality checklists, time studies, and other forms pertaining to production, quality and safety.
Contribute process improvement suggestions through standard processes and forms, including document change request forms + Participate in the use of TOS tools, including:5S Audits, Daily Checklists, Team Meetings, + Problem Solving Sheets & 7 Wastes etc.
Attend daily and weekly huddles, and give input + Complete daily discomfort log.Report any sickness or injury, no matter how slight + Operate a variety of equipment in a safe, productive and quality manner + Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times + Accomplish goals and meet customer expectations + High school diploma (or equivalent) required + An attached resume is required + Ability to Work Overtime Required for Production
Established Independent and Team Worker + Ability to Apply Heavy Torque - up to 400 Ft·Lbs. Required + Ability to Appropriately Lift 40 lbs. Heavy Duty Engine Components and Tools to Waist Height + Effective Reading and Writing Skills for Product Quality Plans, Reports, Service Manuals, SWI/JES, etc.
Must be Able to Read and Understand Gauging Equipment, and Common Gauge Errors + Basic Math Skills + Basic Computer Skills
Established Interpersonal Communication Skills
Established Organizational and Time Management Skills
Established Mechanical Aptitude + Production to Tight Schedules and Deadlines to Meet Customer's Expectations + Desire to Learn, and Cross Train Through the Entire Area + High Level of Commitment, Motivation, Initiative Additional Information Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. EEO/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Title:Series 60 Engine Assembly
Post a Job
Industrial Engineer (Industrial Engineering Planning Layouts Of Factories Designing Assembly Lines Manufacturing Paradigms Lean Manufacturing Systems Industrial Engineers Capital Equipment Statistical Analysis Supply Chain Planning)
• Design and implement long-range facility layouts.
• Develop and maintain manufacturing capacity models.
• Apply Lean Manufacturing techniques.
• Conduct equipment utilization and capacity studies.
• Purchase, and implement new capital equipment.
• Apply ergonomic techniques.
• MSIE or BS IE with 4 years of engineering experience.
- Facility Layout Planning
- Operations Research
- Supply Chain Planning
- Lean Mfg
- Engineering economy
- Time and Motion Studies
- Methods analysis and improvement
- Project Management
- Microsoft Applications Software & SCADA Systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
SR Internal Telecom Engineer
Plan, design, and implement internal telecommunication networks/systems, including voice, data, and/or video communication systems + Analyze the needs of the organization and translate requirements into detailed technical specifications + Conduct cost and traffic analysis to determine the best use of resources + Collaborate with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure all installations meet specifications, ensuring the resolution of problems as they arise + Leads team and departmental efforts to monitor, investigate, analyze and evaluate internal telecommunication services and related software performance, problems, trouble calls and requests by working within team and across other IT areas to meet organizational objectives.
Minimum 3 years Cisco UC experience + Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP): Collaboration
Expert knowledge of Cisco IP telephony and Cisco unified contact center technologies and solutions + Experience in the administration and support of Cisco’s UC portfolio including but not limited to CUCM, CUC, UCCX, CUPS, CUBE, etc.
Knowledge of call distribution functions and routing interactions of VoIP call flows with IP Trunking and IP Toll Free services + Team player is a must; willing to share knowledge with the team + Highly effective communicator Lawson Position Code #: 21480114 Day Shift: Yes Department Name: HS IS-CLIENT SOLUTIONS External Company Name: Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation External Company URL: http://www.baptistonline.org