Assembler Helper Internal Combustion Engine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Helper Internal Combustion Engine
Motorcycle Assembler / Shop Helper
Motorcycle Assembler / Shop Helper + + Job Tracking ID: 512916-572792 + Job Location: Albany, GA Alabama, Georgia, Florida + Job Level:
Entry Level (less than 2 years) + Level of Education: High School/GED + + Job Type: Full-Time/Regular + Date Updated:
April 19, 2017 + Years of Experience: Less Than 1 Year + Starting Date: ASAP Invite a friend Back to job search Job Description:
Powersports Plus is looking for an Assembler/Shop Helper. The Assembler/Shop Helper is responsible for ensuring major units are build according to OEM factory specification, utilizing safe, efficient, and technically sound methods and practices. This holder of this job will perform various duties, as assigned by the Department Manager.
If you are mechanically-inclined and a hard worker, we want to hear from you; please read-on! Experience and Skills: Primary duties and responsibilities, not limited to:
Customer Service + Maintains a neat and professional appearance + Assist all customers in need, regardless of department (sales, service, or parts) + Maintains a tidy workspace + Enhances organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value Service Department + Adhere to all PSP rules and State regulations regarding repair order processing + Assembles motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and PWCs according to OEM specification, and in allotted completion time + Adheres to all safety-related rules and best-practices + Accurately records and reports job times to Service Manager and/or Service Writer + Receive created units using a forklift + Wash, Detail, and clean newly-built and units ready for sale + Perform basic repairs on powersports vehicles (oil changes, tire changes, exterior parts replacement) Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Working ConditionsShop environment that may require kneeling, bending, climbing, twisting, and lifting heavy objects.Ability to stand for extended periods of time.May be required to work more than 40 hours. Physical RequirementsAbility to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to lift, pull, or push at least 50 pounds.Routinely kneel-down and bend-over powersports vehicles.Ability to safely operate powersports vehicles Direct ReportsNone Benefits + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Long-term Disability Insurance + Short-Term Disability Insurance + Paid Time Off + Employee Discounts
Use this job description
Mfg Engineer - Assembly Intern
Org Marketing Statement
Parker Hannifin Pneumatic Division is seeking a Mfg. Engineer Intern in our Otsego location (Kalamazoo Area). The Pneumatic Division was recognized in 2017 as one of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to work for in Southwest Michigan.
Parker Hannifin is the world s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 58 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Description Provides manufacturing support for new product introductions, product transfers, and the identification, selection, and execution of process improvement projects. Leverages problem solving tools and methodologies to foster continuous process improvement.
Provides technical support as required for manufacturing operations. Responsibilities: tooling and fixtures for new products and processes. Identifies solutions for issues relating to safety, quality, productivity, and cost reductions.
Prepares documentation for new manufacturing processes and engineering procedures. Prepares reports summarizing analyzed process information and trends. Shares specialized knowledge with others.
Represents Company on specific projects, leads and participates on project teams. Working toward a Bachelor s Degree in related Engineering or Technology field Good math skills and familiarity with personal computer and CAD software required. Must possess strong mechanical aptitude, ability to use basic measuring tools, and hands-on capabilities to work on projects without supervision. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes preferred.
How To Apply
With annual sales of more than $13 billion, Parker Hannifin provides systematic precision engineered solutions for a wide variety of commercial, mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. Parker has more than 58,000 employees in 48 countries around the world.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. ( Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor ) For more information or to apply, visit the company's web site at www.parker.com.
Use this job description
Senior Engineer, Reliability And Combustion Systems
Job Description *The position can be based in Chicago, IL or Lake Charles, LA. * Key Responsibilities: * Act as a global specialist to Grace manufacturing operations in the area of combustion systems. Define standards for systems and leverage best practices across the network. Examples of systems include: * Calciners and kilns
Incinerators * Develop plans to address long term infrastructure needs around combustion systems above. Link to 3-5 year capital plans to upgrade infrastructure. Provide project management and engineering support.
Act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region (either Gulf Coast or Chicago area). Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization. Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader Grace organization.
Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
Assist in driving cultural change around maintenance work management. Assess work prioritization, planning and scheduling, and associated management processes; identify barriers; and work on plans to improve.
Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
Lead high impact projects linked to uptime that are critical to meeting business objectives. Required Skills
Ability to drive results; bias toward action
Strong knowledge of combustion systems, including the units specified above.
Strong knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment
Leader of change, with ability to influence and gain support from operator/craft level to executive leadership
Excellent critical thinking skills
Facilitative; can lead a project with multiple stakeholders and align their objectives in order to meet project milestones
Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills
Strong business acumen
Frequent travel to Grace manufacturing locations Required Experience * BS or MS in Engineering (combustion, mechanical, chemical) * 10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes. Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired
Excellent PC skills, including SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint Tracking Code: 1017 Job Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
IT Quality Assurance Engineer Intern
Source One is looking for bright students who desire an internship or part time position testing our new software solutions. This position is part-time, flexible hours, but only available Mon-Fri operating out of our Willow Grove, PA facility, north of Philadelphia. Sorry, at this time, we cannot support remote workers for this position.
Source One is a consulting firm that provides services to procurement and supply chain groups within large global corporations. We develop our own software solutions and tools to support our consulting team; including spend analysis, data analytics and electronic sourcing platforms (tools to help facilitate business communications between buyers and sellers of goods/services). This position will help to test our newest tools, report on them, provide guidance around user interface, and participate in the overall project management of their development.
Primary roles will include:
- Working with product management, product engineering, and development teams to design, implement, and test new products and features
- Work closely with the Software Development team to identify and resolve issues both during development and testing cycles
- Develop/Author test cases based on product requirement documents.
- Perform manual and automated end-to-end testing based on new and existing test scripts
- Provide training services to new tool users
- File and resolve defects reported against the software products.
- Assist the Customer Support, Customer Engineering, and Sales teams with issues encountered by current and prospective customers
- Develop tools and processes that aid in the speed and efficiency of Quality Assurance testing efforts.
This is an incredible position for the right candidate. This is a role for someone that wants to excel today and in the future, as future full-time opportunities may exist for the right candidate.
Internship, Part Time
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Experience with platform based web technologies such as oracle db, Apache Tomcat, .NET
Testing and troubleshooting skills across the previously mentioned technical domains
Experience with SQL and development languages such as Python or Java a plus
Source One is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Large Auto Engine Assembly Plant
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING AUTO MANUFACTURERS!Spherion in Sidney is now hiring at a Large Auto/Engine Assembly Plant in Anna, OH for Forklift Drivers, Machine Operators and Assemblers!!! We are currently qualifying all shifts, with IMMEDIATE openings on 2nd Shift!!
- Earn up to $15.90/hour after 30 days with on-going raises up to $17.15/hour
- $100 attendance monthly attendance bonus
- Overtime earned after 8 hours daily, Sundays earn DOUBLE TIME!!
- Earn paid days off, holiday pay and 2 weeks shutdown pay
Interested candidates should click apply now to complete our online application process.
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Use this job description
Summary: Assemble and/or install a variety of large and heavy parts to complete units or subassemblies. Perform a variety of specialized assembly operations and uses hand tools, power tools, and other special equipment to perform assembly operations.
Successful candidate will:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Refer to technical drawings, engineering notices, etc. as needed.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret inter-company reports, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Intuitive ERP software experience.
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or TS 16949 process development.
- Automotive component manufacturing background.
Highly responsible, self-motivated, and ambitious individual that is able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
Hands-on person who knows what needs to be done and has a strong sense of ownership and is able to complete tasks with a “get things done” attitude.
Proactive in nature and operate with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
Must have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
Banks Technologies offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a 401k program. Banks Technologies provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements.
Banks Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Banks Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Banks Technologies expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Certain positions with Banks Technologies require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Banks Technologies, a subsidiary of Gale Banks Engineering, is an exciting new business dedicated to the assembly and testing of diesel engines.Use this job description
Combustion Turbine Technician I, II, Iii, IV Or Journey Level (Irc21824)
Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association is a wholesale electric power supplier owned by the 43 electric cooperatives that it serves. Tri-State generates and transmits electricity to its member systems throughout a 200,000 square-mile service territory across Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico and Wyoming.
Serving approximately 1.5 million consumers, Tri-State was founded in 1952 by its member systems to provide a reliable, cost-based supply of electricity. Headquartered in Westminster, Colo., nearly 1,500 people are employed by Tri-State throughout its four-state service area.
Tri-State's power is generated through a combination of owned baseload and peaking power plants that use coal and natural gas as their primary fuels, supplemented by purchased power, federal hydroelectricity allocations and renewable resource technologies. Tri-State delivers power to its members through a transmission system that includes substation facilities, telecommunications sites and over 5000 miles of high voltage transmission lines.
Brief Posting Description
This position is responsible for the safe and efficient operations and maintenance of plant activities at the combustion turbine power plant. Performs plant operations and maintenance activities in an efficient and safe manner. Performs multi-unit operations and implements preventive maintenance program, conducts inspections of major equipment, including combustion turbine equipment, and adheres to proper procedures. Ensures maintenance records and status reports of plant activities are accurate and complete. Responds appropriately to emergencies such as fire, major spill, unit failure, or injured employee.
NOTE: There is one position available and it will be staffed at either the Combustion Turbine Technician I, II, III, IV or Journey Level. This decision will be based on the qualifications of the selected candidate and Tri-State business needs at the time of hire.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Planning: ability to think ahead and plan within timelines and resources; develop scopes, plan and schedule work; set priorities and goals; anticipate and adjust for problems; evaluate workloads; measure and evaluate performance against established goals.
- Time management: ability to successfully plan and implement objectives within established timelines and work schedules.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop effective solutions at both strategic and functional levels.
- Commitment to company values.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player: accomplishes tasks by working with others and being a good team player. Recognizes how his/her decisions may impact others; seeks input from others.
- Computer proficiency in operating a personal computer and standard business office applications including Microsoft Office suite, databases, and other related applications.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction as a highly motivated self-starter.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Training:
- Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Power Plant Technology or closely related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Must have strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair skills to operate and maintain combustion turbine equipment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a satisfactory work record.
- Ability to conduct training of others in plant operation and maintenance procedures.
- The journey level combustion technician requires four (4) years of power plant experience as a plant operator, technician or similar position involving electrical, instrumentation, or mechanical operations and maintenance activities. Those with less experience would be hired at a lower job grade level.
- Willingness to work at other Power Plants within Tri-State's system, as required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- CPR certification or ability to obtain.
- Willingness to work extra or irregular hours, shift work, weekends, holidays, call out and overnight travel as required.
- Willingness to work with high voltages, obtain switching certification, and perform high voltage switching.
- Willingness to be on call 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Must reside within 60 minutes of the base location.
- Requires physical ability adequate for strenuous work, including ability to wear a respirator.
- Willingness to travel up to 10-15% of time.
DESIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Combustion turbine operations and maintenance experience preferred.
- Electric utility experience preferred.
All employees interested in this position may apply online at the Tri-State Intranet site.
Click on Job Postings, then click on the iRecruitment link, Log In, then click on the iRecruitment Employee Candidate link and then click on Search for jobs.
How to Apply
Go to www.tristategt.org/ and click on the 'Careers' Link. Search for Job and click 'Apply Now' Icon. You will be required to register in order to apply.
Join the people behind the power. Tri-State recognizes the value of a highly-engaged and committed workforce and provides an excellent benefits program that includes medical, dental, retirement and life insurance. Please visit our careers site at www.tristategt.org/careers/for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Use this job description
Combustion Controls Specialist
The Combustion Controls Specialist position is responsible for the commissioning and start up of all energy center combustion equipment and steam generating systems. This is a field position so home residence of candidates is negotiable.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Evaluate and specify natural gas, propane fired, and coal fired combustion equipment for dryers and boilers.
- Commission and tune plant combustion systems for steam generation and DDGS drying.
- Check out and set up new combustion equipment to manufacturer’s specifications for new installations.
- Work closely with gas company to test for leaks and commission gas into the plant. Set gas flows and ensure proper air flow ratio.
- Witness and approve burner and boiler set up and initial safety tests.
- Ensure that safety concerns related to combustion controls are properly addressed through fail-safe system and instrumentation design and installation.
- Perform combustion tuning adjustments for emission compliance testing.
- Provide customer with expert knowledge pertaining to all energy center operations; dryers, boilers, instrumentation, conveyors, plant startup, and troubleshooting.
- Train ICM employees and client operators in the use of energy center equipment. Provide follow up training for plant personnel with existing equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors and ICM personnel to procure materials and equipment.
- Assist in project development by networking with potential customers and promoting ICM’s products and services.
- Review and edit drawings, manuals, and standard operating procedures as required for energy center improvements.
- Provide on call emergency response at all times responding to customer’s inquiries and requests regarding energy center operations and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation for each project. Submit field reports to document field progress.
Education/Certification:High school diploma or equivalentrequired.
Associates or Technical degree in related field preferred.
Required Knowledge & Experience:3-5 years combustion experience required.
3 years industry experience required,
Electrical and process control experience preferred.
Able to read and interpret P&ID’s and construction drawings.
Sales experience preferred.
Knowledge of AutoCad.
Strong knowledge of industrial equipment.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge of general office equipment required.
Skills/Abilities:Strong business math skills.
Excellentwritten, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Able to build and manage relationships with business partners.
Able to multi-task, maintain organization, and operate in a fluid and fast paced environment. Must be a task orientated team player with initiative.
Able to work with minimal supervision after initial training period.
Solve problems and make decisions in a clear and decisive manner.
Achieve results through the work of a team.
Well organized and attentive to detail.
Exceptional motivational skills.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Travel required approximately 75%+. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Able to view computer screen for lengths at a time. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy. May be exposed to loud noises, wet and humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, extreme hot and cold depending on weather conditions. May be required to work in high, precarious places and be at risk for electrical shock. For more detail please review the ADA questionnaire on file in Human Resources.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: This job may require lifting of up to 50pounds occasionally.Use this job description
SR Internal Telecom Engineer
Plan, design, and implement internal telecommunication networks/systems, including voice, data, and/or video communication systems + Analyze the needs of the organization and translate requirements into detailed technical specifications + Conduct cost and traffic analysis to determine the best use of resources + Collaborate with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure all installations meet specifications, ensuring the resolution of problems as they arise + Leads team and departmental efforts to monitor, investigate, analyze and evaluate internal telecommunication services and related software performance, problems, trouble calls and requests by working within team and across other IT areas to meet organizational objectives.
Minimum 3 years Cisco UC experience + Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP): Collaboration
Expert knowledge of Cisco IP telephony and Cisco unified contact center technologies and solutions + Experience in the administration and support of Cisco’s UC portfolio including but not limited to CUCM, CUC, UCCX, CUPS, CUBE, etc.
Knowledge of call distribution functions and routing interactions of VoIP call flows with IP Trunking and IP Toll Free services + Team player is a must; willing to share knowledge with the team + Highly effective communicator Lawson Position Code #: 21480114 Day Shift: Yes Night Shift: No Department Name: HS IS-CLIENT SOLUTIONS
Network Voip Engineer - Intern
Network VOIP Engineer - Intern Location:South Chesterfield, VA Job Code:04-2017-003 # of Openings:1 Description SUMMARY: Provides system and software application design, installation, implementation, and support services to Allen’s clients.
Allen Corporation is an Authorized Business Partner of Mitel Networks. Projects may include short and/or long term service support. Responsibilities may be carried out on-site at the client’s location or may be accomplished remotely.
Service and support may necessitate after hours schedules. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:• Provide remote and on-site technical support and application assistance;• Analyze and troubleshoot full service unified communications solutions;• Application design, deployment, and consulting services; • Provide application training to end users;• Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree with 1 + years of experience. Three years experience can be substituted for education. SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
The following certifications are required: Network administrator, VOIP specific product and application certifications. Mitel certifications will be strongly considered.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: • Analytical thinking;• Diagnostic and troubleshooting of network and product performance;• Must be highly motivated and have the ability to take direction from supervisor;• Problem solving skills for complex technological systems;• Must have a working knowledge of computer hardware and software. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The work environment can occasionally consist of electrical and mechanical hazards. Occasionally the work area is poorly ventilated and dusty.
Use this job description