Assembler I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler I
Assembler 2Nd Shift
Position requires Steel Toe Shoes
Previous manufacturing assembly experience highly desirable
candidates will be standing and will need to lift 30 lbs - 50 lbs.
must have some manufacturing/Assembly experience
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler 1 builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards, customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Ability to read and comprehend English assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to operate a computer and communicate one on one with other employees of the organization.
Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of productivity and quality.
Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information
2:45 - 11:15 pm 2nd shift hours + OT
2nd shift Pay Rate - $13.50/hr
A leading manufacturer of scientific equipment and supplies for use in material analysis continues a 75-year history of providing market-leading technology to support customers in their sample preparation and material analysis applications. This key position is responsible for fitting and assembling electromechanical equipment and machines, including testing and adjusting completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. The Assembler job function is to assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. Assemblers combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits.
· Assembles, tests, and repairs precision electromechanical parts, assemblies, and equipment.
· Examines parts for surface defects.
· Verifies dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
· Solders and bolts electrical and electronic components in specified location on assembly.
· Tests functional performance of completed electromechanical assemblies, using test equipment.
· Work within a team environment to execute weekly production schedules that are measured for efficiency.
· Demonstrate high level of competency on at least four of their primary machines.
· Collect all materials within the warehouse that are necessary for completion of assigned tasks.
· Perform basic troubleshooting on primary equipment.
· Function well within the team.
· Associate’s degree or postsecondary technical certificates required
· Three years of mechanical or electrical assembly where troubleshooting was required.
· Demonstrated Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Engineering and Technology Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
· Production and Processing Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
· Computers and Electronics Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
· Strong attention to detail regarding inspection of components and assembly of machines.
· Basic understanding of required gages and measuring devices, including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, Hi Pot testers & multi-meters.
· Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Inspector / Electrical Assembler
We are seeking Quality Inspection / Electrical Assembly personnel to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Production Assembler / Solderer
We are seeking a Production Assembler with soldering experience for a manufacturer of electrical motors, generators, motor controllers, fuel cell compressor systems and hybrid systems for passenger and commercial vehicles.
Ideal candidate will have 1 year soldering experience, class 2 and IPC certification 610 is a plus!
This will be a 3 month assignment .
Shift - 7am-3:30pm with ½ hour lunch.
Pay - $13-$15 per hour.
Submit resume for immediate consideration.
We offer weekly pay and benefits!
Assembles metal boxes that house electrical components.
The metal boxes are of all sizes (from 6'x2'x1' to 20'x 10'x8').
You must know how to use a cordless drill and impact drill. Also, be able to read a tape measure.
Snider-Blake is currently looking to fill 1st shift assembly/packing positions for our client in the Solon area starting at $9.25/hour.
This is a basic assembly position on 1st shift, 6A-2:30P. It will involve assembling small parts, packaging, labeling, and quality inspection, and requires attention to detail and previous experience with assembly or quality inspection is a plus. Requires associate to be able to stand for the entire shift.
Apply today: Walk-in hours are Monday-Friday 9A-2:30P
Bring in 2 forms of ID such as:
1. State issued
2. Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
*must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
4200 Rockside Road
Independence, OH 44131
Bike Assembler Technician - FL
COME JOIN OUR EXCITING TEAM!!
SELECT EXPRESS is looking for Assemblers/Technicians to build and assemble bikes for MAJOR retail company. The ideal candidate has mechanical experience, is a quick learner and is motivated to earn. We offer flexible hours and opportunities for advancement, whether you're looking for occasional work or a career position.
- MUST PROVIDE OWN TOOLS NECESSARY TO ASSEMBLE
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to reach and maintain prescribed productivity levels for assembly
- Reliable transportation (Will be asked to service multiple locations)
- Pay will be commission based on the amount of assemblies completed
WORK MULTIPLE LOCATIONS FOR MORE $$$
Apply NOW for an IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY!!
To provide businesses and consumers throughout the United States with expedited, and customized last mile delivery and logistics management solutions.
To build and maintain close relationships and open communication with our customers, and to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding their expectations for professional competence, courtesy and service.
To attract and retain talented, capable managers and employees by providing a positive, secure work environment that is challenging and supportive, in which individual achievement, initiative, and professional pride are rewarded.
Inherent in our commitments to our employees, customers, and investors is the recognition that we must constantly develop and utilize the best tools, processes, and technology, to drive service quality and operational efficiency.
$500 Retention Bonus after 90 days! Immediate Opening on 2nd shift, Monday - Thursday. With amazing benefits upon hire!
If you have a background in production, manufacturing, able to lift 50 pounds on a continual basis, construction type skills and you like to assemble very large products, you will want to take a look at this job. Sheet metal and refrigeration experience is a big plus. The company is highly regarded in their industry.
POSITION SUMMARY: Repairs or modifies sections and installs accessories
-Reads and interprets all foam prints, wiring diagrams and floor plans.
-Repairs all strikes, locks, and rails as needed.
-Installs rails and prepares cut-outs on special sections.
-Cuts floor sections to accept door sections.
-Is responsible for the quality of the patching foam used in the repair of sections.
-Is responsible for a helper.
-Installs the power cord, air vents, and refrigeration holes in the proper locations.
-Meets all quality and production standards as required by the Supervisor or Group
-Uses small hand and power tools.
-Complies with all company policies and safety regulations.
-May be required to work elsewhere as directed.
-Accurately reads a metal measuring tape and square.
-Detects defects and reports them to the Supervisor or Group Leader.
-Accurately records job time on time tickets.
-Responsible for housekeeping around his/her general area.
-Informs the Supervisor or Group Leader of Material Shortages.
-Works elsewhere as required.
Occasionally required, only duties normally performed.
SAFETY TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
-Maintains a clean, safe, organized work area.
-Reports to Supervisor any unsafe equipment or conditions that exist.
-Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
-Ability to stay on feet for up to 12 hours per day
At SEEK, you aren't just placed in a job, you're placed in the right job. There is a difference. Our comprehensive placement process involves evaluating a candidate's skills, aptitudes, as well as employment background,
all in an effort to ensure their success.
Assembly of large industrial valves for a rapidly growing multinational valve manufacturing company. Candidate will perform assembly, testing and documentation and be involved in cross-product collaboration. Candidate needs to have excellent mechanical skills, strong work ethic, penchant for accuracy and clear communication skills. Depending on the skill and/or educational level, the position offers growth opportunities.
Produces finished products by assembling and machining parts and subassemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Parts Pulling – pick all appropriate parts for specific valve assembly.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Coordinate with Production Manager and Engineers to complete each order.
- Complete valve testing in accordance with existing RF Valves quality and standards.
- Use all hand tools, power tools, drill press, overhead cranes, etc. with appropriate safety consideration and skill.
- Maintain the standards and production quality as required to complete an operational valve according to the specifications provided for each valve/order.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Packing – prepare finished products for shipment, pack, and label appropriately.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Assist in other duties as they present themselves or as assigned by a supervisor.
- Required to be able to lift upwards of 80 lbs and use all tools, machinery and cranes according to stated safety regulations.
Mechanical aptitude and problem solving skill, manufacturing experience (machining, assembly, testing), quality inspection experience, quality focus, sound judgment, excellent communication, organization and time management skills, self-motivated, results and goal oriented, hands-on abilities, absolute accuracy in all areas of responsibility; will require body strength and candidate will handle large components.
Healthcare and Retirement plan with company contribution is offered.
We are expanding our rail industry project in Pittsburg CA
Must hire 15-20 Mechanic Assembler's with Rivet Gun Experience.
Daily assembly projects with blue prints and parts to be assembled.
Attention to detail, reading blue prints, understanding how to read the key and pick appropriate labeled parts.
Must have recent Assembler or Mechanic experience on Resume
During interview, you will be required to fasten parts with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners. Also discuss how to Tap (put a thread in the material so the bolt can put in without the nut). You will need experience with the above-mentioned tasks.
Must operate Rivet Gun
Beat your competition and do our application online now: https://www.select.com/locations/walnut-creek-ca/80109-5937