Assembler Igniter Job Description Sample
Igniter Operator – Welder
Under general supervision, sets-up, operates and makes adjustments to a variety of welding equipment including TIG welders, plasma arc welder, Centaur welder, the comparator for inspecting right angle assemblies, etc.
Must be certified to MIL-STD-1595A and be able to weld a variety of metals including: various 300 and 400 series stainless steels, Inconel, Hasteloy X, Ledloy, Mallory100, Haynes alloy, etc.
Has a complete understanding of work instructions/blueprints, is familiar with the quality system and procedures.
Is able to read, understand and complete routers and is able to use this information to evaluate the quality and integrity of weld joints.
Must be able to assist Product Development with new product designs and work with them to establish welding specifications on unique joint designs or new materials.
Responsible for maintaining welding supplies and for a review on first piece welded parts as well as training and review of Apprentice Welder work.
1.Certified per MIL-STD-1595A [Must obtain certification to remain in job]
2.Minimum 18 months to 2 years of experience as Apprentice Welder*
3.Completion of formal technical training in welding*
- Critical Qualifiers
Position SummaryProvide excellent customer service by greeting customers, assembling merchandise, prioritizing merchandise for assembly, performing product pre-delivery inspections, and ordering product parts required for assembly. Also assists customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise.Job RequirementsRequires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum QualificationsAbility to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).Preferred Qualifications3 months experience assembling common household goods (e.g., barbecue grills, wheelbarrow, patio furniture) OR 3 months mechanical/ trade/construction experience (e.g., laborer, oil change shop).3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Location: Richmond, CA
Pay Rate : $17/hr
Our client has contributed to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- Performs routine, non-complex assembly tasks.
- Assembles, setup and operates equipment.
- Completes simple special requests as assigned.
- Code and apply labels.
- Seal bags and pouches.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory.
- Complete accurate paperwork with good documentation practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- 2 + years assembly/production experience, specifically of medical devices
- Comfortable working in clean-room environments.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, FDA, DOT, and IATA requirements.
- May work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to chemicals and risk of electric shock.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Electronics Assembler I
- Solder electronic components
- Perform prototype assembly per drawings and specifications.
- Perform production assembly, testing, and inspection.
- Perform board level programming and testing using automated test fixtures.
- Maintain material inventory with proper paperwork and electronic records per established AS9100 procedures.
- Perform kitting of production projects.
- Work with Purchasing and Quality Assurance groups in ensuring timely and quality work product.
- Work with local suppliers and vendors both remotely and on-site to coordinate orders and validate workmanship and part conformance.
- Provide training in soldering best practices for other employees as required.
- Also open to Electronics Assembler II level candidates.
- 1-3 years in high-tech manufacturing/production environment (5-7 years of experience for Electronics Assembler II)
- Experience with printed circuit board assembly and testing, electrical harness production, ESD control, and handling optical components are a plus.
- Good soldering skills (SMT, through-hole, and harnessing).
- Good understanding of soldering work standards (IPC-A-610/J-STD-001).
- Understanding of inventory control in an electronics production environment.
- Must be capable of following assembly procedures and drawings to perform electro-mechanical system integration, as well as follow test procedures to perform functional testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Ability to commit and work under deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a challenging and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development.
- Current IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 certification is a plus
- High School Diploma with 1-3 years of experience in a high-tech manufacturing/production environment (Associate's Degree in Electronics required for Electronics Assembler I)
Service Support Assembler
Responsible for performing a variety of repairs and upgrades as required on assigned product line(s). Builds/repairs products to instructions provided in Process Details and Service Bulletins or from approved samples. Responsible for removing and replacing defective or damaged electronic assemblies. Follows instructions in Workmanship Standards Book.
Skill: Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
Job Complexity: Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
Supervision: Normally follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on new assignments.
Experience & Education: Requires production experience with vocational instruction in assembly, reading, writing, addition and subtraction skills, ability to work from established drawings, and experience in soldering, wire-wrapping and cable harnessing. Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Are you organized, detail oriented and enjoy assembling components? Are you experienced assembling wood, metal and fabric components? Are you motivated to learn industrial level skills? We have an exciting new opening with our Assembly team.
Balanced Body is an energetic, environmentally sensitive company that is growing! Balanced Body leads the world in providing Pilates equipment and education. The Assembly team contributes to growing our company and ensures that production and shipping is always on-time for our customers.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to satisfactorily perform each essential duty:
Working knowledge of safe assembly techniques and tooling;
Tools include: air powered staple guns, grinders and battery power drills;
Industrial-level experience preferred but willing to train a motivated individual;
Skills will include: wood working, sub-assembly and mechanical assembly;
Good verbal communication skills;
Able to adapt to changing needs and priorities;
Able to sit, stand, reach and carry as needed for a full shift (8-hours);
Must be able to lift, carry up to a maximum of 50 lbs;
Must be self-motivated and have a positive, solution-seeking attitude;
Able to commit to a consistent work schedule with good attendance;
Other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time opportunity with currently available overtime. This is an opportunity to work with an established leader and really nice people!
Balanced Body is the world's largest designer and manufacturer of Pilates equipment, as well as a provider of high-quality Pilates and other mind-body instructor training and continuing education. We currently do business in over 100 countries, with world-renowned customer service and a serious commitment to environmentally-friendly business practices. If you want to work with a company with a passion for changing lives in ways small and large, let us hear from you.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision
401(k) plan & Match!
Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid time off and holidays
When submitting your resume please include salary requirements and ensure that your resume describes your previous experience.
Balanced Body is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
Job Title: Light Industrial - Assembler 2
General Statement of Position Scope:
Assemble and perform high voltage electrical/mechanical tests according to IEEE/ANSI standards, product drawings and
work instructions, on single and multi-phase high voltage solid dielectric vacuum switches and controls. Utilize high voltage
equipment, specialized and standardized tools. Interpret production drawings and work instructions, which include wire
schematics, outlines, BOM’s and wire diagrams. Utilize internal operating systems to access drawings and files.
(See Addendum of ADA Compliance requirements for the essential job functions.)
Assemble and build high voltage solid dielectric switches and control panels, utilizing standardized tools and equipment.
Ability to perform point to point wiring on control panels. Assemble devices on pre-drilled/tapped stainless steel panels
using drawings and schematics.
Prepare wire terminations utilizing soldering and/or crimping techniques for terminal device terminations.
Relay any discrepancies/non-conformance related issues to the responsible individual.
Complete all documentation and follow specific work instructions as required.
Must be able to work in a team environment while interfacing with team members that include product/manufacturing
engineering and other internal/external customers.
Assist in training other associates as required.
Must be willing to learn new processes and procedures.
Maintain and sustain 5S processes and safety practices, including the use of PPEs as required.
Handle hazardous waste form work area to accumulation site.
Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties.
High school diploma or equivalent
Skill set 2 / 3 – ability to read and interpret schematics, drawing, BOMS, parts
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Competencies: Energetic & positive attitude
Organized, dependable, flexible, detail-oriented
8+ Hours of Standing, Walking, Reaching, Pulling
Immediate 1St Shift Opening For An Assembler In The Dayton, Ohio Area!
Excellent opportunity to join a growing team. We are seeking someone with experience in wood-working, assembling, finishing and sanding of furniture.
Team culture is incredibly important, so above all we need people who are motivated, hard-working, reliable and excited about building and finishing furniture.
- High School diploma and/or GED
- 1+ years experience with wood working, construction and/or assembly experience
- Experience using a table saw, staple gun, tape measure and similar type equipment/tools
- Excellent shop math skills
- Ability to work off of shop drawings and blueprints to determine product specifications to build and assemble
- Ability to lift 60+ lbs. regularly
Assembler - Evening Shift (3:00Pm-11:30Pm)
If you are a person who pays attention to detail, can show up to work every day with a good attitude, and appreciates stability and loyalty in the work place- this is the opportunity for you!
This is an excellent 90 day contract to hire, with 100% paidfull medical benefits, 401k, and 20 days of PTO upon hire.
Hours: Monday-Friday 3p-11:30p
Assemble and test medical devices and related products in accordance with documented work instructions and procedures.
- Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space.
- Report to work on time, including returning from breaks and lunch periods.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures per the LSI Solutions Employee Manual.
- Participate in periodic cleaning activities.
- Understand and comply with Quality System requirements.
- Complete assignments in a timely fashion, staying on task,minimize interruptions of work.
- Package and/or prepare all medical devices for sterilization.
- Keep accurate daily reporting of labor.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Assembly experience preferred.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Assembler - Freeburg, IL
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
Must be able to read and understand blue prints and routings and produce parts from the information obtained from them to the required tolerances.
Responsible for the quality of the parts produced.
Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding.
Maintain simple reports or productivity, quality and safety.
Knowledge of grind welds using grinder wheel/belt sanders.
Knowledge of grinds using Buffer wheel.
Knowledge changes sand belts. Use air grinder to grind larger boxes. Use reciprocal sander to remove scratches from boxes. Change grinder discs.
Work as a floater with grinding, assembly, and cleaning stainless steel boxes.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Segment: Assembly, Manufacturing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!