Assembler Installer General Job Description Sample
Office Furniture Installer And Assembler
Office Furniture Installer and Assembler easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$13 - $15 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, January 2, 2018
questions:email@example.com easy apply
apply with indeed
Requirements At least 1 year of previous office furniture installation experience
Work well with others
Good customer service skills
Attention to detail
Must be able to provide your own power tools
Ability to move and lift 100 lbs or more
Mainly daytime hours, but must be available to work some nights, weekends, and/or holiday hours if required. Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$13 - $15 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Meter Reader / Installer / Assembler /Field Technician/Hvac
Duration: 2 year project (24 months)
Pay rate: $12.00 per hour on W2
Work Week, Mon through Friday – 8:00AM to 5:00PM, some overtime
Client will provide:
1. Company Van – which includes, tools & equipment, GPS monitoring, Speed Monitoring and Fuel Consumption Monitoring devices for safety -
2. Driver Safety training course, prior to starting project
3. Safety Trailing, prior to starting project
Will install Wireless Meter products to residential and commerce sites in the Pittsburgh Market.
Required Skills and Job Summary
· Applicant will be trained and expected to follow all SAFETY policies and procedures without exception
· Need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, reliable and willing to be trained
· Work will be performed in all types of outside weather conditions
· Some projects will require inside work to be performed at customer’s premise
· Must have excellent customer service and professional verbal/written communication skills
· Ability to lift 40lbs of material (meters, equipment, pipes, tools, etc.)
· All Gas/Water/Electric meter exchanges or retrofit installations are expected to be completed with the utmost quality as designed and trained
· Responsible for meeting daily production goals as established and communicated by your manager
· The ability to accurately read Electric, Gas and Water meters is required
· Meter Reading training will be provided
· Ability to work in a confined space when needed
· Must pass post training our meter reading meter exam with a score of 95% or higher
Background and Education
· Prior basic Electrical, Gas or Plumbing experience, including working with hand tools are required
· Computer skills desired but employee will be trained on process and systems used
· Preferred Journeyman in a trade but not required
· Willingness to learn, be trained and coached even if you have industry and specific work experience
· Confined workspace certified but not required
· Must be able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
· Ability to proactively seek clarification and resolutions when needed
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Professionalism, safety minded and positive attitude are paramount
· Valid Driver’s License
· Current Auto Liability Insurance
We are a leading Global Workforce Solutions Company with multiple local offices across the United States and presence in territories and countries like Canada, UK, Mexico, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Australia and Dubai.
We specialise in providing services like Contingent Staffing, Direct Hires, RPO, Payroll Services, SoW and Project Staffing.
Been in business since 2007.
We have our expertise in IT/Engineering/Clinical/Financial/Admin/Professional resources.
We have been serving clients in space like Life Sciences, Banking, Telecom, Hi-tech, Healthcare, Retail, Real Estate and Media.
We have achieved more than 100% growth in last 2 years.
We have close to 750+ contractors onsite and state of art offshore delivery center in India with 200+ employees.
Got Gold Supplier of the Year Award for 2016 from Agile1 (for category below $100 MN).
Best place to work in New Jersey 2015 by NJBIZ.
5 times honoree of INC 500/5000 list 2007-2016.
ISO 9001:2008 quality certified organisation
General Labor - Lead Sign Installer
We are seeking a Lead Sign Installer to join our growing Team!
- Assist with the installation and repair of machinery and electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in sign installation
- Electrical background and construction experience very helpful
- CDL required but will help you obtain if needed
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability leadership ability.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Assembler / Manufacturing General Labor / 1St Shift
Job entitles individuals to work in a clean electrical manufacturing facility. Individuals must be willing to be crossed trained throughout the facility. A valid driver's license with reliable transportation is require. The individual should possess good math skills, be able to read a tape measure, be able to use hand/power tools, and lift up to 50 lbs Good communication skills needed to interact with employees in multiple production areas. We are looking for someone with a clean past work record, reliable transportation, and resourceful in resolving problems.
High school education/GED Entry level
M-F 5:30am - 1:30pm (Occasional Weekends)
General Laborer / Installer
Equipto is looking for an Installer to join our team. Enjoy traveling for work and experiencing new things, working with a great team!
Installers work on site at customer locations, installing Equipto product. This is a fast paced environment. Long hours and overnight travel is frequently required, as well as occasional weekend work. Adherence to job completion deadlines is critical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Install CSC/Equipto product at Customer sites
· Represent Equipto to customers through on site interaction
· Experience with basic power tools
· Basic math skills and use of measuring tools
· Ability to read blue prints
· Candidates must have their own transportation and valid driver's license
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Previous installation experience is a plus
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Basic math skills and use of basic measuring tools
· Basic Blueprint reading
· Clean, organized, and ability to multi-task
· Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision
· Good communication skills
· Must pass extensive criminal background checks as military base access is required in many instances
Candidates must be capable of standing for extended periods of time, performing repetitive motion tasks, lifting 50 lbs.
Company paid pre-employment physical/drug screen required.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Assembler I - General Labor Pool B29 2ND Shift
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visithttp://www.johnsoncontrols.com/or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. PROGRAM SUMMARY: The responsibilities of this position include working in several Assembler I, Machine Operator I or Paint Technician classified jobs throughout the production departments.
The employees in these positions must be willing and able to gain an understanding of any of these jobs (as determined by management). Assignments may vary from day to day. ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY OBLIGATIONS Comply with the following Environmental, Health and Safety duties as a condition of employment: • Comply with safety rules • Attend and Participate in Safety Training • Participate actively in the safety process • Ask questions if something isn’t known • Report all accidents and injuries immediately • Submit suggestions to improve safety • Know responsibilities in the event of an emergency (i.e. what to do in the event of an alarm for fire, chemical spills, tornados, etc.) • Be a coach to others who are acting unsafely • Must have Lock-out tags after 6 months? • Attend and participate in all hazardous and non-hazardous waste trainings. • Ability to recognize chemical hazardous labels. • Spill management and clean-up. • Air shutoff locations. • Capability to follow satellite accumulation rules and requirements. • Proficiency to recognize hazardous wastes in your area and manage properly. POSTING REQUIREMENTS: Labor Pool employees will be able to and encouraged to post into positions outside of the labor pool as they become available. Labor Pool employees will not be required to remain in the labor pool for the 1-year minimum as spelled out in the policy; The employees will; however, be required to stay on the same shift as which they were hired into (when initially posting out of the Labor Pool). Employees who remain the Labor Pool after a 90-day duration may be assigned to a position outside of the Labor Pool by management (in alignment with company needs); therefore, Labor Pool employees are encouraged to apply for positions that they are interested immediate after being hired. QUALIFICATIONS Must be 18 years of age and have a HS Diploma or equivalent. Entry level, 0-1 years’ experience. DUTIES 1.
Performs routine entry level assembly of very basic components to the required quality standard. Assembly is normally repetitive with little / no component variation. 2. Assembles and modifies very basic prototype units for engineering personnel. 3.
Monitors and verifies quality. 4. Completes batch records and associated simple documentation. 5. Performs clean-down of production equipment and work areas as required. Monday to Thursday 330pm - 2am
Organization:Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title:Assembler I - GENERAL LABOR POOL B29 2ND SHIFT
This position is primarily responsible for the assembling, testing, and packing of a various mix of component parts. Adherence to safety, housekeeping and quality standards as they relate to the production and company’s objective is required. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining production goals through productivity targets and cost containment by eliminating waste.
Assembles and tests various component parts. This includes using sonic bonder, torque wrenches, power screw drivers and various hand tools.
Maintains relevant paperwork.
Visually inspects and performs minor repairs and rework.
Coordinates work/orders with Supply Chain Specialist, Supervisor and/or Group Leader.
- Packages material for shipment. *Note: This position performs the duties listed based on department schedule and workload. Amount of time spent on specific tasks may vary from day to day. Knowledge, Skills and Ability
+ 1 year of previous manufacturing/assembly experience required.
Proven ability to read and understand drawings, work instructions and test procedures.
Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently in reference to assembly of parts.
Proven ability to understand standard units of measure and to set-up and interpret results of various measuring devices.
Ability to set-up and interpret results of various measuring devices.
Ability to sometimes lift, carry, and push and/or pull up to 35 pounds without assistance.
Ability to use power and hand tools.
Ability to operate simple machines.
Ability to effectively communicate with various levels within the organization including training of new associates and temporaries.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to prioritize and organize work.
Ability to operate pallet jack.
Ability to multi-task.
- Length of time required to become proficient on the job, producing work of acceptable quality and quantity is from 6-9 months Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum of one year previous manufacturing or related experience EEO/AA/M/F/D/V Number of Positions: 1 Shift: 3rd Shift (10:00PM - 06:30AM) Training: 1st shift (6:30AM - 3:00PM) for a minimum of 6 weeks. Requisition ID: 2018-2155 External Company Name: MSA Safety External Company URL: www.msasafety.com
Assembler I General Administrative
We are now hiring Req #164 Assembler I General Administrative PROMFG Hourly FT Monday, December 19, 2016 ProBuild was acquired by Builders FirstSource in August 2015. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Builders FirstSource is the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the professional market segment, primarily for new residential construction and repair and remodeling, in the U.S.
We provide customers an integrated home-building solution, offering manufacturing, supply, delivery and installation for a full range of structural and related building products. We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors.
Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products. Under direct supervision, performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-assembly line to produce building material components or millwork products.
- Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses and/or millwork products such as doors, windows, cabinets, counters, vanities or closets. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or related work experience. This is an entry level position where the incumbent will receive on-the-job training. Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components or millwork products. Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. PROMFG Hourly West Point VA Components - 311 Industrial Parkway (23181), West Point, Virginia, United States of America
General Assembler Worker
We are seeking a General Assembler Worker to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Candidate will be assembling conveyer equipment for new company moving into Mansfield, just minutes off 195. Must be attentive to detail, follow directions, and arrive on time each day. Previous experience with hand tools a plus. Some OT available. Work schedule is Monday thru
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates please contact Express Employment Professionals at 375 Putnam Pike Suite 20 Smithfield, RI 02917 Tel 401 -231-4900 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
General Labor/Fence Installer
This position will be responsible for operating a company vehicle for transporting fence panels, poles and other materials to designated work locations. The Fence installer will ensure that each fence installation is performed to meet Diamond Environmental Services standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and report any issues to your supervisor immediately
- Ensure vehicle is loaded with all necessary equipment and materials to complete all work assigned for that day and the load is correctly secured
- Set fence poles, install fence and pull fence to DES and customers specifications and expectations
- Follow all established safety rules and regulations
- Clean the vehicle and restock needed materials for future fence installations
- High School Diploma or General Education Development Certificate(GED) preferred
- One or two years related experience or training
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!