Assembler Insulation And Flooring Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Insulation And Flooring
3Rd Shift Insulation Assembly
- Assist stagers in moving sections to assembly area.
- Cut haircell insulation to proper size as required.
- Install haircell insulation and retainer clips or backer sheets.
- Move completed orders to staging area.
- Work closely with Material Expediter and Stager to ensure appropriate inventory of supplies.
- Assist Stagers in moving finished goods to shipping.
- Keep work area clean and well organized.
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying and lifting (up to 50 pounds).
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Entry Insulator - Heavy Assembler 1 - Plant 19
Assembly 1704037 Requisition # 19 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components sub-assemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements; repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- Follows all safety rules and practices.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must know how to read a tape measure and ruler.
- Work at heights up to 25 feet using a restraint harness.
- Must be able to use a respirator.
- Know how to read and follow blue prints.
- Lift up to 40 pounds continuously.
Monday- Friday, 6am- 4:40pm
Monday- Friday, 5pm- 3:30am
Post a Job
Labor - Insulation Removal & Install
We are seeking a qualified Labor - Insulation Removal and Installer! Insulation removal and installs in attics spaces.
-Be able to crawl into tight attic areas
-Be able to work well with others in a team driven environment
*Must be comfortable with working in attics
- weathering and installation experience a must
$15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Our areas of specialty are:
CMC is serious about investing in its employees and offers excellent career opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing industry related training and certifications.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K with employer match, employer paid short and long-term disability benefits, and employer paid life insurance.
Working as a team, weatherization technicians work to improve the energy efficiency of buildings by performing direct service installs to reduce the air infiltration and ex-filtration of a building including the installation of home weatherization materials and minor building repairs.
CMC welcomes new graduates with degrees in Building Science, Environmental Sustainability or other related fields to apply.
1. Install weatherization program measures such as:
-Blower door guided air sealing
-Aerosol foam sealant
-Window and door weather stripping kits
-Blown and batt insulation
-Rim joist insulation
-Water heater insulation jacket and pipe insulation
-Space heating pipe and duct insulation
-Dryer and exhaust vent
-Attic hatch insulation
2. Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and CSC safety procedures as directed by supervisor.
3. Use hand tools or power tools in a prescribed, safe manner when installing materials and repairing structures
4. Comply with applicable DOT regulations.
5. Handle job site clean-up.
6. Install or repair windows and/or doors.
7. Make minor repairs and carpentry work as required.
8. Perform other installations or repairs as called for by supervisor.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent customer service skills.
2. BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications a plus, but not required.
3. Familiarity with hand and power tools and a desire to learn weatherization techniques.
4. The positions occasionally requires work in confined environments. Employee must be able to crawl through and work in constricted spaces such as attics and crawlspaces.
5. Requires basic knowledge of the construction of residential dwellings and housing types.
6. High School diploma or equivalent required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
Since 1977, we've helped over 350,000 residential and commercial customers reduce their energy bills. We have trained more than 2,000 energy auditors in 46 states and have been awarded more than 100 residential energy efficiency programs for utilities and government agencies.
We're serious about investing in our employees and offer excellent career opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing industry related training and certifications.
CMC offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K with employer match, employer paid short and long-term disability benefits, and employer paid life insurance.
Installer For Insulation And Construction Materials
Join the #1 Insulation team in Florida - Gale Insulation & Specialties!! Immediate opening for Experienced Insulation, Gutter, Soffit, and Specialties Installer in our Alachua and Ocala locations. If you are looking for a career opportunity with an established, stable company then this is the position for you. Medical/Dental benefits, 401k retirement, paid holidays and paid vacation time. Must have experience to be eligible for sign on bonus!!!! Click on link below to go to our online application and apply today!! Thank you......
Laborer Insulation Service
We are currently seeking top notch individuals to join our Truly Talent Team! As an insulation technician you will install insulation in attics and sub-crawl spaces according to the scope of work. You will be required to work out of town on a daily basis with 35% of time spent on travel involving overnight stays.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Inspect properties and structures to identify and diagnose areas of concern and communicate to customers.
- Customer acquisition and retention.
- Update customer information in the computer.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and customer service skills.
- Able to travel with 25% overnight travel.
- Basic math and measurement aptitude.
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record.
International Sales Representative - Distribution & Insulation Exp
The Sales Representative is the focal point in establishing and maintaining working relationships with our international customers. The primary responsibility is to increase sales revenues and margins through effective territory management.
- Expand the sales volume and profits within the territory by actively calling on new and existing customers.
- Use effective pre-call planning, market information, scheduling, and maximization of sales opportunities.
- Develop strategic sales plans and forecasts for the territory.
- Identify and pursue additional sales opportunities in current and new product lines.
- Effectively communicate and turnover order details to Customer Service.
- Prepare and present quotations, proposals, reports, correspondence, and product/industry presentations to customers and/or all levels within the company.
- Report on weekly sales activities, operations, and forecasting information.
- Timely submission of expense reports.
- Utilize the company system to build a database for collection and reporting of all account calls, prospects, activities, objectives, and results.
- Participate in company improvement programs such as strategic planning or continuous improvement programs.
- Participate and network in various industry associations and functions.
- Attend training and trade shows as required.
- Plan sales activities/trips to maximize sales coverage and maintain travel expenses within budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five plus years outside sales experience required.
- Good technical/mechanical aptitude. Develop working knowledge of all products.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and CRM. Order entry experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with high attention to detail are essential.
- Bilingual ability is a plus.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a high energy level, drive to succeed, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess solid business judgment and the ability to influence people.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Business Acumen
- Decision Quality
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Savy
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Written Communications
Distribution International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Distribution International provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Headquartered in Houston with locations throughout North America, our expansive network ensures customers of unparalleled technical expertise, convenient custom fabrication service and timely delivery via our in-house fleet.
Because many of our customers do business around the world, our export division negotiates and expedites all international orders and shipments.
We represent the manufacturing icons of our industry with broad product lines that provide a wide range of benefits in energy conservation, reduced greenhouse gas emissions, increased process productivity, condensation control and enhanced worker safety, all of which significantly increase our customers.
Tindell's was recently recognized in CityView Magazine for being in business in Knoxville for over 100 years! We're looking for experienced, dedicated Insulation Installers to join our team.
As an insulation installer, your work keeps families comfortable in their new homes all year long. A typical day for you includes bending, stooping, lifting up to 75 lbs, climbing ladders and working with fiberglass batt insulation. It's a tough job, but you earn an hourly rate plus a production bonus. The more you install, the more you make! Last year, average pay for our installers was $14.29 to $26.30/hr.
In addition to competitive pay, Tindell's offers:
* 100% Paid Medical & Life Insurance for employee
* Paid Holidays
* Paid PTO (Paid time off after 6 months)
* Excellent working hours and conditions.
To apply for this job you must have a valid driver's license with F-endorsement, a clean driving record and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
Apply in person 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Monday thru Friday
733 William Blount Dr.
Maryville, TN 37801
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact Tindell's Employment Office at 865-922-7751.
Drug Free Workplace
Construction/ Installation: Insulation Manager
The Insulation Manager is responsible to help in producing acceptable production levels, staying on budget and managing high quality workmanship with a balance of safety for each worker.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to External Operations Manager
Must partner with other trades and the General Contractor to maintain cooperation on a job-site.
Must provide assistance to employees through the application, of DOT, OSHA and BOLI/DOL regulations and other HR functions.
Create and/ or review daily schedules; assign work to employees using material and labor requirements.
Work directly with scheduling and dispatch to create a seamless process to eliminate wasted time with a steady work flow.
Resolve day-to-day problems on site and on the job site
Manage labor; analyze job cost reports.
Maintain appropriate communication and satisfactory relations with builders and code enforcement to handle customer complaints and grievances that may be a struggle for the employees.
Track RFI’S, ASI’S, & Change Orders
Examine and inspect work progress on construction sites to verify safety and ensure specifications and quality standards are met; conduct pre-walk of jobs, as required.
Conduct quality control on job site visits coupled with safety inspections
Work with the sales department to ensure proper material is being estimated for the correct application of that job-site and communicate back with issues to eliminate future mistakes.
Determine proper vehicle set up with proper equipment to create check sheets and follow-up with inspections.
Help with continued training programs and help develop new ones through all aspects of the department
Develop and implement programs that help reduce cost in resources in the department
Establish training program and determine worker skill level and pay scale to measure and review employee’s performance to set achievable goals and standards.
Ensure staff compliance with OSHA, DOL, DOT rules and regulations, standard building codes and Company policies.
Ability to manage daily scheduling and productivity on each job site.
Ability to work independently; self directed, takes initiative in seeking efficiencies of processes; follow-through on implementation
Demonstrated strong communication and leadership skills; works collaboratively with others and has the ability to maintain positive working relationships with team members.
Ability to direct a workforce of 30 + team members to produce quality workmanship.
Ability to manage through conflict in a professional manner in order to help problem solve complex issues.
Ensure adherence to schedule
Establish expectations and follow through
Clear understanding of Westside’s operational processes
High school Diploma or GED equivalent
Knowledge of federal, state and local safety laws and regulations, and building codes
Possess a working-knowledge of DOT, OSHA, BOLI/DOL regulations
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Strong work ethic
Strong Organizational Skills
Valid Driver’s license
Minimum of 5 years of experience
WDI is a channel participant in the value chain that bundles materials and services in providing a long term comfort and energy efficient solution to the customer building. This includes, light demolition, light gauge steel stud framing, water proofing, every option of insulation installation, drywall, taping, priming, texturing, patch and repair services.