Assembler Insulation And Flooring Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Insulation And Flooring
3Rd Shift Insulation Assembly
- Assist stagers in moving sections to assembly area.
- Cut haircell insulation to proper size as required.
- Install haircell insulation and retainer clips or backer sheets.
- Move completed orders to staging area.
- Work closely with Material Expediter and Stager to ensure appropriate inventory of supplies.
- Assist Stagers in moving finished goods to shipping.
- Keep work area clean and well organized.
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying and lifting (up to 50 pounds).
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Manufacturing Plant Floor IT Engineer For Chicago Assembly Plant
- Facilitates the implementation of IT enablers to the plant in support of the company's process standardization efforts in terms of flexible and lean manufacturing, error proofing and manufacturing execution systems.
- Provides an excellent opportunity both to apply IT skills to manufacturing, and to acquire manufacturing experience at a modern manufacturing plant that will enhance long-term career potential.
- Must be able to support flexible work hours in support a multi-shift operation (some nights and or weekends), providing technical support for IT applications and Plant Floor Systems; rotating schedule.
- Bachelor s Degree
- 1+ years of experience post collegiate professional experience in a corporate environment
- 1+ years experience either professionally or in college implementing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IT applications
- Experience with Office automation, Windows, PC s & Printers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task; managing multiple applications
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with diverse, cross functional teams under stressful circumstances
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with IT Project Manager Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Experience identifying, investigating & solving problems without supervision
- Experience with Server administration; Windows or Linux
- Any plant floor automation experience is highly desired (Control systems, PLC s, etc.)
- Familiar with Cisco routers and switches to include basic troubleshooting and cable installation
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users and IT professionals including globally distributed teams; the ability to adjust communications appropriately for the audience; work with all levels of management and diverse work groups
Insulation Installer - $3000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Kinzler Construction ServicesInsulation Installer - $3000 Sign On Bonus!!!Minneapolis, MN 55432 Kinzler Construction Services is a family owned and operated company, specializing in residential, commercial, and agricultural insulation projects. We have a 30 year track record of hiring, promoting and retaining exceptional team members who match our core values.
We do what we say and we finish on time. Even if our work will never be seen, we know the Kinzler difference is felt every day. An Insulation Installer is responsible for the timely and smooth coordination of installing a variety of insulation products in commercial building and/or homes to the required specifications.
Installers will be responsible for keeping a clean, safe, and organized truck and job site before, during, and after completing a job assignment. Installers will be crossed-trained in several departments to further their growth and provide them with more job opportunities. Departments that Installers may be crossed in may include:Spray FoamBibsBattingFireproofingSpray-applied Air BarrierLevelrock/Gypsum Concrete UnderlaymentRetro/Weatherization We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
*Qualifications for sign-on bonus will be discussed in interview. There are several benefits we offer including: + Competitive Wages (incentive based - paid by the amount of insulation installed per job) + Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits + Company paid group life and AD&D insurance & additional voluntary life and AD&D + Company paid long-term disability + Short-term disability coverage + 401(k) with company match + Dependent and Medical care flex + Fitness Center Membership + Employee Assistance Program (EAP) + PTO + Paid Holidays Accessibility: If you need help accessing this page, please contact:Phone: 888-292-2382 Email: email@example.comWe are an equal opportunity employer.Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language:English–Spanish–Arabic-Chinese
Post a Job
Insulation Estimator Date Posted 5/9/2017 Location Milwaukee, WI Job Type Full-Time Regular Job Description We are currently seeking an
Insulation Estimator in the Milwaukee, WI Area within our team of experienced professionals. The right candidate will be responsible for estimating industrial insulation construction projects, submitting bids and acting as project manager in the bid process. To apply for this position, please go to our web-site at
WWW.BEIS.COM at http://www.beis.com/ and select “BRAND ENERGY SERVICES, LLC” Job Specifications + Prepares and submits bids + Overall bid ownership. Responsible for all aspects of the bid including safety, cost, profitability, schedule, and contract terms.
May sets up and attends pre-construction meetings.
Visits the job-site and consults with Project Manager and Superintendents.
Maintains a positive working relationship with General Contractors.
May prepare monthly big logs, and contribute upon request to other sales reports and analysis.
May participates and attends sales meetings.
Performs special assignments as required.
Communicates with vendor representatives in support of job needs and specifications.
May processes submittals and contracts.
Works with Project Managers to process all change orders.
Corresponds with General Contractors and consultants as necessary to complete Bids.
Embrace Brand Safety culture, ensure entire site team is promoting and acting safely in everything they do.
Effectively communicate and report up to Brand Management.
Complete understanding of all personnel policies; make informed decisions based on all the factors.
Be able to anticipate possible issues and implement resolution before they escalate.
Ensures bid documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions +
COMPETENCY To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: + _Customer Focus _ Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for process improvement. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their true respect. + Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Uses logic and proposes methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers. + Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and informatively; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills. + Conflict Management - Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities. Reads situations quickly. Good listening skills. Able to find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise. ·
- Knows personal strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and limits. Seeks feedback. Gains insights from mistakes. Is open to criticism. Is receptive to talking about shortcomings. Looks forward to balanced performance reviews and career discussions.
Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interest. Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. + Organization - Can utilize resources to get things done effectively and efficiently. Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Arranges information and files in a useful manner. + Planning - Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets objectives and goals. Breaks down work into the process steps. Develops schedules and task/people assignments. Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks. Measures performance against goals, and evaluates results.
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to create excellent working relationships with senior management
Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization
Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and confidence
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Requires strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Must be able to travel within the Midwest Area as business needs arise. Education _ _ + Engineering Bachelor's degree(B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and/or related experience. Experience + 5 years of experience in the insulation trade as an estimator. Must have ability to read, interpret and accurately take-off construction drawings. Computer Skills _ _ + Advance knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control, plus ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems is essential. Knowledge of Primavera, MS Project, Estimating software, MS Office Suite(Excel, Word and Outlook)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS + The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most work is conducted in an office environment with concentration in using personal computers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Both office and field environment + This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities required of employees assigned to this position. *BRAND ENERGY SERVICES, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be considered during this search. Must be eligible to work in this country. No phone calls please. Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services, Inc., including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status.
Fiber Optic Assembler
Modern techniques like lean supply chain management, business and supply chain analytics are other key tools to develop a state of the art supply chain management strategy.
All above being important, we firmly believe that all good supply chain management comes from starting with how you best serve the customers and then develop the strategies to support this in the best and most efficient way.
Use applicable interface devices and appropriate test equipment to monitor digital central offices and associated facilities.
Make decisions and take actions to insure uninterrupted service.
Respond to system messages and associated alarms to determine the root cause of network problems and to take appropriate corrective action.
Analyze switch performance, system faults, customer reports, initiating corrective actions when necessary.
Perform routine testing both on site and from remote test facilities, sometimes coordinating with other departments, customers, and other interconnecting telco personnel.
Maintain technical documentation, office records, drawings, archived printouts, and site logs.
Interpret and input complex software translation changes for system upgrades.
Perform routine and preventive maintenance on power distribution systems, including battery plants.
Perform routine system data backup to disk and tape.
Work with Central Office Installation and performs acceptance testing on new systems.
Assist in the alignment and testing of remote facilities, digital transmission spans, special circuits and associated transmission equipment.
Work with Testboard and Outside Plant personnel to isolate Outside Plant problems.
Perform outside plant testing during hours the Repair Center is not staffed.
High school diploma or equivalent
1-4 years of training/experience/education
Extensive knowledge of associated central office systems including: transmission, special circuits, T-carrier, fiber optic, and power distribution.
Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, office drawings, engineering change notices, circuit layout designs, technical manuals, and procedures.
Ability to climb ladders, to lift and maneuver 50 pounds, to differentiate colors, to use computer keyboard/mouse and a valid Alaska drivers license are critical for movement into this position.
Possess basic personal computer and typing skills.
Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks.
Ability to work directly with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Possess the necessary organizational skills and attitude to maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area.
Facts matter. Facts stay facts when they are collected from the root source and are reviewed through highly experienced eyes . With the right expertise and tools, fact-based decision making can improve efficiency, drive profitability and growth.
Post a Job
Family Owned and Operated full service insulation contractor is looking to add to our full time installation teams.
Applicants should have a valid state issued driver's license, strong work ethic and good communication skills. No experience necessary, will train.
We offer competitive pay, bonuses and friendly work environment.
Sales Rep Position – Insulation Sales
JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Your competitive spirit will come into play as you drive sales revenue by adding new customers and increasing sales to existing customers throughout Eastern Massachusetts. We are expanding our Insulation team of energetic sales representatives, passionate about their work & love interacting with consumers.
A Sales Career with us means you'll enjoy limitless earnings potential, as well as the opportunity for professional growth.
Our values of intelligence, integrity, and intensity help us remain focused and provide an exciting and motivating workplace that offers our employees good benefits and an open door policy. We are looking for an individual who values these qualities to join our team
- Earn $1,000 or more weekly (Draw against Commissions)
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k Retirement Plan w/match
- Car Allowance
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of 2 years experience insulation/construction trade or comparable sales.
- Execute sales strategies to meet short and long-term goals/objectives
- Maintain relationships and provide excellent customer service for existing customers.
- Maintain superior product knowledge in all areas of our products and services.
- Respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance and deliver on all commitments.
- Establish and build new business relationships with prospective customers in order to grow the business.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, and closed sales.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and close business face to face
- Capacity to learn technical aspects of Insulation and Gutter products along with installation methods.
- Teach consumers the benefits and trade-offs of upscale product options
- Take detailed measurements, estimate project costs, and negotiate final contracts
High school Diploma and 2 years sales experience. Requires proficiency in the use of office equipment including personal computer to generate memos, reports, and other communications. Must possess excellent communication skills with customers and employees at all levels of the company. Must have excellent organizational and negotiation skills. Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
Insulation Technician - Maritime
Responsible for removal and installation of maritime insulation on board military and commercial vessels. Seeking individual with...
• Insulation or basic carpentry experience.
• Ship board, Ship repair and/or marine experience a plus.
• Familiarity with shipyard and construction safety principles and practices.
• Basic construction skills: i.e. Measuring, cutting, use of ladders, use of PPE, etc.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, squat, climb ladders, and work in confined spaces.
• Must have reliable transportation to job sites as required.
• High school diploma, GED or Trade School preferred.
As a locally owned kamaaina company we take great pride in the exceptional skills of our employees to ensure safe and clean working and living environments for Hawaii's people.
Insulator Non- Local (37320)
Description HJ92317 # Insulators - Jacksonville, FL
Job Description: * The Insulators will be working from blueprints or schematics.
Work will include but not be limited to: covering bulkheads, tanks, pipes, and refrigeration units with insulation materials.
The applicant needs at least 5 years of recent shipyard experience as an Insulator, and must be able to read blueprints, use band saws, stud guns and other necessary power equipment.
They must be able to install various pipe insulation such as calcium silicate, fiberglass, foam glass and foam rubber.
Job Requirements: * Must have a Rapid Gate Badge or be Rapid Gate Badge eligible
Must have OSHA 10 or be able to attend OSHA Training, and be able to lift at least 50 lbs
As well as have a current resume, be okay with any shift, and pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
To apply click here
Contact Ameri-Force for more Information Call now at 904-357-5541 Send Your Resume E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 904-798-1720 Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
Hablamos Español EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer Position: Insulator Non- Local (37320) State: FL Location: Jacksonville Rate: $20.00 per hour plus per diem for qualified candidates Contact: email@example.com
Post a Job
Industrial Insulators And Scaffold Builders
Industrial Insulators and Scaffold Builders + Jobs + Login
Decatur, IL, USA + Commensurate with experience + Full Time Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, Flex Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job Hiring 3 this week! Fabrication and Construction Experts with a commitment to Safety as strong as the projects we build.
Established in 1983 in Decatur, IL with facilities in Decatur, IL and Lafayette, IN. Nearly 700 employees company wide over a 9-State Construction Market. Excellent compliance record, revenue growth, and exceptional employee retention.
Industrial Construction Maintenance Positions: We are looking for construction employees capable Insulating Pipe and Building Scaffold QUALIFICATIONS Industrial Construction Experience Preferred. Will consider related experience and or training.
For consideration, fill out an application. Apply in Confidence, your application is confidential. Equal Opportunity Employer