Assembler Internal Combustion Engine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Internal Combustion Engine
Software Engineer Intern
The intern will be making substantial contributions to our cyber security product line. They will write specifications for new features and implement those features. They will also review the specifications and implementations of features created by other team members. The candidate will need to demonstrate a proficiency in software engineering skills as well as verbal and written communication skills. Over the early phases of the position, they will need to show their ability to understand and use our software development processes and write software according to those rules.
- Basic understanding of LAMP, LAPP, or MEAN web application architectures
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic understanding of web application deployment
- Understanding of web application security
- Understanding of encryption algorithms
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- GitHub profile
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in a college or university.
- Must have 6 months of work experience.
- Will consider organizational involvement in lieu of work experience including student organizations/clubs; volunteerism; community involvement.
- Arlington, VA
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.
Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of theirnormal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Post a Job
Engineering Assembly Technician Sr.
Overview: Seeking an Engineering Assembly Technician Sr. to join our DDC team. Responsibilities: Job Description: + From schematic diagrams design and build test fixtures used by production and engineering personal. Primary Duties: + Perform basic machine shop tasks, such as drill press, mill, and band saw operations.
Fabricate breadboards and prototype units.
Ability to work on miniature circuits where tight and precision soldering is required. Some of this work may require the use of a magnifying device.
Ability to work on high power fixtures where handing large size wire and lifting heavy equipment is required.
Assist in the procurement of parts and materials and replenishing model shop stock.
Repair and maintain test equipment.
Build and repair burn-in fixtures from schematic drawings.
Interface with Engineers and Technicians for the purpose of design guidelines and schedules.
Assist Engineers in conceptual mechanical designs and circuit layouts.
Maintain a working knowledge regarding current industry standards, trends and methods for test engineering related technologies such as test sockets, cables, and other mechanical interfaces used in building electronic equipment.
Advise and instruct assembly technicians regarding the best approaches and techniques to accomplish tasks
Ability to interpret and stick to a schedule Qualifications: + Degree in electronics or mechanical technology or equivalent technical training.
Ten years related work experience in an engineering environment that involves fabricating prototype circuits from schematics and preliminary concepts.
Estimate the amount of time a project will take.
Knowledgeof resistor color codes, component marking, and wire gauge standards
Knowledgeof layout techniques and practices for fabrication of electronic equipment.
Able to perform all duties listed above with minimal supervision or technical guidance.
Must be self motivated, conscientious, reliable and responsible.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment without supervision and little or no technical guidance.
Working knowledge Microsoft Outlook, Work and Excel. Job ID 1241 # of Openings 1 Job Location US-NY-Bohemia Category Engineering
Quality Assurance Engineering Intern
Position Description Train and direct teams on the implementation of Lean disciplines focusing on 5S, visual management and setup reduction. Create shop aids to support a visual workplace.
Address improvement needs from weekly 5S audits. Execute and complete improvement ideas originating from operations employees. Write standardized work to help develop our lean management system.
Update Process Sheets and Routings . Perform and observe manufacturing operations for analysis. Identify opportunities to eliminate waste. Support in administrative tasks such as data entry and collection.
Conduct time studies on the shop floor to update labor standards. Create charts, templates, Value Stream Maps, flow charts for standard and clear communication of information. Present to peers, leaders, and upper management as needed.
Position Requirements SKILLS & ABILITIES Education: 4-year degree in progress (Junior year preferred) in: Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or Operations Management. Completed coursework on QMS, ISO, and AS preferred.
Minimum of 1 year LEAN Manufacturing experience as demonstrated through participation on and leadership of Kaizen events/projects. Demonstrated Technical Writing experience (procedures, work instructions) preferred. Ability to use Microsoft Office and other technologies to effectively communicate with others.
Excel required, Access preferred. Ability to train small groups in Lean Manufacturing techniques. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #: 9734 Location: US - Connecticut - Waterbury Functional Area: Operations Division: Advanced Motion Solutions Position Type: Part-Time Regular Education Required: High School Diploma Experience Required: Less than 1 year Relocation Provided: No Hours of Work: 20 - 40 Travel Percentage: 0 Shift: 1st
Post a Job
Industrial Engineer Intern
Position Summary: The engineering intern will be responsible for supporting the maintenance and continuous improvement of the labor management program in the distribution center through the process of data gathering, analysis and the development of engineered labor standards. At the beginning of the project the intern will: + Become familiar with and learn key aspects of operations in the distribution center + Become familiar with the DC WMS and LMS (Labor Management System) + Learn best-in-class methodologies and tools for measurement of labor + Learn to use UMT time study software + Time study methodology + Data summarizing and analysis using engineered standard building tools + Learn tools used by management to drive and improve overall facility’s productivity During the project the intern roles and responsibilities will be: + Analysis of current operations and identify opportunities for improvement + Data gathering (time study) and analysis in the different operations of the DistributionCenter + Build best-in-class engineered standards At the end of the project, the intern will: + Test developed engineered standards (validation) + Support the deployment of engineered standards and labor management tools + Track and quantify productivity improvements
Required Qualifications: + Majoring in an engineering field + Interested in distribution and supply chain operations + Minimal GPA of 3.0
Preferred Qualifications: + Majoring in an engineering field + Interested in distribution and supply chain operations + Minimal GPA of 3.0
Education: Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Business Overview: CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy.
Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers. CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health at mailto:AA_EEO@cvscaremark.com For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Post a Job
Applications Engineer Intern Mission Viejo, CA
About the Company
Tech-30 is an industry leading engineering solutions and services company. By partnering with the best names in the industry, we are able to provide our customers with the right solutions, services and support for their needs in any stage of design, engineering, and production. The company offers qualified full-time employees medical and dental benefits, 401k plan participation with matching funds opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Plan, among other benefits. Tech-30 is headquartered in Mission Viejo, CA and has employees and supports customers nationwide. Qualified and interested candidates may submit their resume on our website at www.tech-30.com.
About the Opportunity:
Tech-30 is seeking an Engineer Intern. This is a part-time, year round position located at our corporate headquarters in Mission Viejo, CA with the opportunity for increased hours over the summer. Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications, experience, and abilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third or fourth year student in an Engineering program
- Knowledge and experience with CAD (preferably PTC Creo)
- Interest in CAM and PDM tools
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Provide customer training on the software/products, product support, trouble-shooting and customer support
- Perform maintenance of PTC PLM software
- Work closely with and guide development towards the completion of work as defined or as assigned by management
- Remain up to date with newer improvements of PTC software and its use
- Serve as a liaison between customer and sales
- Answer technical questions from customers who require product assistance via the Company’s support line
- Perform analysis of customer’s problems and requirements to identify solutions, business propositions and quotations/proposals
- Prepare technical notes and presentations for use in Company’s marketing presentations, webinars and Company’s participation in conferences
- Respond to sales team and customer inquiries on a priority basis and with a sense of urgency
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
- Ability to quickly learn company tools, processes and resources
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and learn professional terminology
- Responsible, responsive, and accountable for tasks
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all customer and/or employee information to assure customer and/or employee rights are protected
- Adheres to policies regarding notification of absence and PTO requests
- Attends all mandatory management and staff meetings
- Represents the organization in a respectful and professional manner
- Attend and comply with annual health, safety, training and education requirements
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Subject to strict background check
- Physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow detailed complex directions, reason and problem solve.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Company participates in E-Verify.
- Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
- This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
Data Engineer Intern
Under the direction of a Lead Database Developer, maintains and provides support of company applications while adhering to company coding standards, security requirements and department policies and procedures.
Write, test and maintain internal tools to aid the development team with production code + Participate in any phase of the development lifecycle, from initial design through User Acceptance + Work in teams with other DB developers, designers, project managers and testers to deliver quality software on-time with the functionality requested + Data Quality Focus is a must + Ability to work effectively through collaboration across disciplines, feature teams, and partners + Formal and informal programming techniques + Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, multi -deadline environment + Flexibility and tolerance + Attention to detail + An investment to professionally grow + Fun challenges with awesome teammates + A strong passion for technology with a willingness to learn
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University in Computer Science or related field; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience Technical Skills: + Experience with Scripting languages preferably python or java + Proficient with SQL and basic database modeling both Transactional and DW + Exposure to working and analyzing with large ,complex multidimensional Data sets + Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive and Visualization tools is a Plus Efinancial is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workplace.
As an Efinancial employee, you will be eligible for Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Dependent Care & Transit), Vision Care, 401(K), Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D coverages. About us: Striving to revolutionize the insurance space, Efinancial has become a top insurance brokerage firm that places technology and innovation at the core of its business.
Efinancial has built insurance searching technology, such as Efinancial.com, which was founded to provide insurance consumers quick and easy access to life insurance. Our Automated Life Insurance Sales System sets the standard for insurance technology today. ID: 2017-1634 External Company URL: www.efinancial.com
Engineer I - International
C.R. Bard’s story began with one product in turn-of-the-century New York City. We now encompass the world, including the Salt Lake City, Ut, division: Bard Access Systems. In 1990, our division began as the Specialty Access Group of our sister division, Davol, Inc, in Rhode Island. After the acquisition of a small company in Salt Lake City, the group moved west, made this beautiful mountain valley home, and grew into the successful division that we’re proud to be a part of. Our division focuses on developing, manufacturing, and distributing high-quality medical devices used by clinicians throughout the worldwide healthcare industry to access a patient’s vasculature. Our devices assist in the delivery of chemotherapy, blood products, antibiotics, and nutrition. This position designs, develops and implements new products, processes, test methods and equipment. The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
Ownership of projects with demonstrated technical competence.
Participates and/or leads cross-functional teams.
Works independently and is results-oriented.
Initiates new or revised documentation and tracks through appropriate approval cycles and implementation.
Maintains a professional working relationship with internal and external customers and support staff.
Provides technical support on components, material methods, systems, and equipment.
Develops physical and functional test requirements to assure specifications and regulations are met.
Writes, reviews, and approves protocols, reports, and data.
Conducts testing outlined in protocols and test methods.
Executes validation studies on equipment and processes, and conducts and/or participates in complaints investigations.
Understands and follows company procedures and regulatory requirements.
Participates in and provides input to training on department & division procedures, and policies.
Prepares and submits for approval requests for project funding. Participates in project planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking.
Analyzes design, process, and test data.
Prepares and presents oral and written project updates and technical discussions.
Develops and implements procedures to provide easy to follow instructions. International Focus + Additional responsibilities for engineers assigned to International projects – support Regulatory Affairs in global registration of products.
Provide technical interface between International Business Centers and Product Franchise Team.
Assess differences in standards and test requirements across multiple regions and propose solutions to potential data gaps.
Coordinate with International Business Centers and division International Marketing on execution of initiatives to accelerate global business growth.
Develop products and product variants to meet the needs of specific global regions. This position requires: + A Bachelor degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), and two (2) years of engineering experience OR + Master’s degree in STEM. Preferred qualifications include:
Candidates with an engineering or science degree.
Candidates that have engineering experience within the medical device or equivalent regulated industry. The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Ability to make and present engineering decisions + Strong interpersonal skills + Specific specialized engineering skills such as: + Basic engineering cost analysis, + Basic tooling design and drafting knowledge, + Analyze and optimize existing process and ability to create new processes, + Create, analyze and optimize manufacturing and quality systems, + Basic product, design & prototyping, Material Science, Bioengineering principles.
Ability to create and provide training.
Demonstrated comprehension of basic comparative statistics.
Software application skills.
Problem solving ability.
Ability to create, review and coordinate test protocols and reports.
Ability to generate engineering proposals.
Oral and written presentation skills.
Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
Understanding of regulatory environment. This position is in an office and laboratory environment and requires the incumbent to sit, stand and perform general office functions. The incumbent may also be required to lift up to twenty five pounds occasionally. The incumbent may be required to stand for extended periods of time. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. #LI-CS1 Industry Title/Category: Medical Device/ Engineer ID: 2017-10290 Career Level: experienced Location/Division: Salt Lake City, UT/ Bard Access Systems Relocation: No External Company Name: C.R. Bard, Inc. External Company URL: www.crbard.com C. R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products, employing over 13,000 people around the world. Founded in 1907, we pioneered many devices that are now the cornerstones of modern healthcare. We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and innovation from our employees – on the job and in the communities in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment where individuals are treated with fairness and respect, and feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded. Bard is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. Be Your Best at Bard – and ultimately, you can have an impact on the lives of people around the world.
Software Engineer Intern
Software Engineer Intern Location:Rochester Hills, MI Job Code:1068 # of openings:1 Description Software Engineering Internsat Marquardt work with a diverse and talented team of Electrical and Software Engineers and support the creation of electromechanical controls for the automotive industry. Marquardt is a German – owned company with 12 locations around the world and over 6000 employees.
We have a new opening for anSoftware Engineering Intern. Marquardt internships and co-ops are excellent opportunities for students interested in a career in designing mechanical and electrical products for the automotive industry. Motivated candidates with some or all of the following skills, knowledge and/or experience:
Position Summary: + Develop Software for embedded controllers + Support SW testing activities Essential Functions: + Write sotware code; develop CANoe models + Perform Module and integration testing + Participate in design reviews Requirements: + Bachelors Degree in process in Software, Electrical, or Computer Engineering. Must be in Sophomore year at a minimum.
Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week
Must be US Citizen or Greencard/Permanent Resident Preferred: + C programming skills + Basic knowledge of microcontrollers + Knowledge of C#
Summary: Assemble and/or install a variety of large and heavy parts to complete units or subassemblies.
Perform a variety of specialized assembly operations and uses hand tools, power tools, and other special equipment to perform assembly operations.Successful candidate will:Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.Refer to technical drawings, engineering notices, etc. as needed.Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Basic Requirements:Ability to read, analyze, and interpret inter-company reports, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Preferred Qualifications:Intuitive ERP software experience.Experience with ISO 9001 and/or TS 16949 process development.Automotive component manufacturing background.Personal Attributes:Highly responsible, self-motivated, and ambitious individual that is able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment. Hands-on person who knows what needs to be done and has a strong sense of ownership and is able to complete tasks with a “get things done” attitude.
Proactive in nature and operate with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline. Must have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).About Us:Banks Technologies offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a 401k program. Banks Technologies provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements. Banks Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Banks Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Banks Technologies expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.Certain positions with Banks Technologies require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S.
Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S.
Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum. Company Description:Banks Technologies, a subsidiary of Gale Banks Engineering, is an exciting new business dedicated to the assembly and testing of diesel engines..
Post a Job
Product Engineering Intern
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Read and follow work instructions, procedures, policies, and complete various forms and reports.
- Maintain good attendance, flexibility in job assignments, adaptability to changing business needs, and continually learn and apply new skills.
- Meet minimum physical and mental requirements with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Follow safety rules, procedures, guidelines and training given; maintain cleanliness of workstation/house- keeping; maintain good personal hygiene; recognize and report hazards to designated individual(s); participate in safety program(s); report accidents/injuries immediately; practice safe work habits.
- Communicate well and get along with team members, actively listen, ask questions to understand, provide encouragement, and work safely and collaboratively to support a cooperative and positive team environment.
- Seek and learn from feedback and be open to suggestions and change. Conversely, provide less proficient team members feedback to assist in their learning.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide engineering support to the Design & Engineering teams to include:
- Create detailed part drawings per HF standards
- Execute drawing packages from Solid Works models
- Enter data in Design Portal
- Create full size metal sketch drawings
- Create simple Solid Works models (parts, glass, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent finger dexterity to operate office equipment such as fax, copier, telephone, computer, etc.
- Effective oral, written, and technical communication to all co-workers and customers.
- Frequent sitting, standing, squatting, bending, reaching and occasional walking.
- Mobilize self freely throughout the entire manufacturing plant and office area.
- Meet the objectives and methods of the company mission.
- Meet expectations as defined by performance review grid, at a rating of acceptable or better.
- Follow standard operating procedures, use process documents, follow safety rules, and comply to department specific requirements.
- Maintain reliable attendance and meet the time commitment required.
- In conjunction with other team members, meet customers needs and preserve excellence in customer service.
- Work productively and sustain high quality work products.
- Respectfully communicate with others, share information, offer support, identify problems and propose solutions, and address issues fairly and directly.
- Support and participate in a cohesive and productive team environment throughout all work processes.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Although this facility is compliant with VOSHA regulations, the employee while performing the duties of this job, is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock. The noise level is usually low to moderate.
- Safety glasses and closed toe and back shoes are worn at all times while working on the production floor. Office equipment such as a computer and printer are used; hand tools such as box cutters, scissors, staple pullers, tapers, tape measure, pneumatic and standard staplers are used.
- Expectation of 40 - 45 work hours per week on average.