Assembler Internal Combustion Engine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Internal Combustion Engine
Group-A Engineering is looking for a Mechanic / Engine assembler to work on hi-profile projects in Norco, CA. Applicants must be mature, experienced, and versatile—able to switch from project to project. Also, the ability to work on everything such as various engines and vehicles both import and domestic.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is a team player and is able to work in collaboration with others -we strive for only the best quality workmanship and nothing less, so you must be an individual who takes pride and is accountable for their work!
· 3+ years experience
· Wiring experience, familiarity with aftermarket gauges, aftermarket engine management wiring.
· Diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
· Weld MIG and TIG a plus
· Must know how to assemble engines with the use of Micrometers, and calipers.
· Must have knowledge of bore gauge basics for Engine Building.
Series applicants only please respond by emailing all resumes.
Senior Engineer, Reliability And Combustion Systems
Job Description: The position is based in Chicago, IL.Key Responsibilities: * Act as a global specialist to Grace manufacturing operations in the area of combustion systems. Define standards for systems and leverage best practices across the network. Examples of systems include: * Calciners and kilns
Incinerators * Develop plans to address long term infrastructure needs around combustion systems above. Link to 3-5 year capital plans to upgrade infrastructure. Provide project management and engineering support.
Act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region (either Gulf Coast or Chicago area). Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization. Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader Grace organization.
Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
Assist in driving cultural change around maintenance work management. Assess work prioritization, planning and scheduling, and associated management processes; identify barriers; and work on plans to improve.
Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
Lead high impact projects linked to uptime that are critical to meeting business objectives. Required Skills
Ability to drive results; bias toward action
Strong knowledge of combustion systems, including the units specified above.
Strong knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment
Leader of change, with ability to influence and gain support from operator/craft level to executive leadership
Excellent critical thinking skills
Facilitative; can lead a project with multiple stakeholders and align their objectives in order to meet project milestones
Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills
Strong business acumen
Frequent travel to Grace manufacturing locations Required Experience * BS or MS in Engineering (combustion, mechanical, chemical) * 10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes. Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired
Excellent PC skills, including SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint Tracking Code: 1017 Job Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Senior Product Engineer - Assembly & Test
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Our client is the leader in advanced flight controls for the world’s Next Generation of Civil and Military Aircraft. They are actively working a number of high profile development programs and have recently been selected as the flight control lead system integrator for a couple new programs. As a result, they are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who thrive on challenge and enjoy working on cutting edge applications.
As a Senior Product Engineer, you will provide engineering support to specific Product lines which can be more complex program in nature, and takes responsibility in providing technical guidance to Assembly and Test personnel or others in need for your product knowledge. The Senior Product Engineer works independently, or with other Product Engineer team members to support assembly and test operations, and is expected to take a leadership role for many projects. A Senior Product Engineer can take on product responsibility for many products simultaneously, taking on all aspects of support.
What you can expect on a day to day basis:
- Initiating clear production assembly/test instructions to operations personnel to maintain efficient production. These instructions includes formal Work Instructions, Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP / PAT), engineering memos, and Electronic Historical Record (EHR) entries
- Defining and scheduling the development of equipment to meet production requirements for operations department. These include assembly fixtures and tools, production flow-line systems, and test equipment.
- Assuring and maintaining product integrity, and quality in production products. The Associate Product engineer does this by collaborating with other Company resources to resolve production problems, assisting in Material Review Board (MRB) analyses, and assisting in evaluation for possible notice of escape (NOE) to customers.
- Tracking key company metrics including, but not limited to, first pass yield (FPY), and product cost objectives (PCAS) to maintain and improve company performance and goals. These metrics may be used to support the goals of other departments.
- Developing a thorough understanding of all design principles associated with assigned products. Supporting the facilitation of design changes driven by the above items by redlining drawings, attending Change Review Board (CRB) and starting the EO process.
- Training, coordinating and evaluating the efforts of Product Engineers, Associate Product Engineers and Co-ops to support department goals
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Masters preferred) + 5 year relevant technical experience
- Alternately, a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Engineering + 8 year relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation products, both top level and subassemblies
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation assembly and test areas, including extensive interfacing with technicians
- Proven experience coordinating and interfacing with customers and/or suppliers on complex projects or issues.
- General knowledge in areas of Root Cause / Corrective Action, LEAN, Project Planning, Product line transfer and Data Acquisition and Analysis.
Engineering Assembly Technician Sr.
Overview: Seeking an Engineering Assembly Technician Sr. to join our DDC team. Responsibilities: Job Description: + From schematic diagrams design and build test fixtures used by production and engineering personal. Primary Duties: + Perform basic machine shop tasks, such as drill press, mill, and band saw operations.
Fabricate breadboards and prototype units.
Ability to work on miniature circuits where tight and precision soldering is required. Some of this work may require the use of a magnifying device.
Ability to work on high power fixtures where handing large size wire and lifting heavy equipment is required.
Assist in the procurement of parts and materials and replenishing model shop stock.
Repair and maintain test equipment.
Build and repair burn-in fixtures from schematic drawings.
Interface with Engineers and Technicians for the purpose of design guidelines and schedules.
Assist Engineers in conceptual mechanical designs and circuit layouts.
Maintain a working knowledge regarding current industry standards, trends and methods for test engineering related technologies such as test sockets, cables, and other mechanical interfaces used in building electronic equipment.
Advise and instruct assembly technicians regarding the best approaches and techniques to accomplish tasks
Ability to interpret and stick to a schedule Qualifications: + Degree in electronics or mechanical technology or equivalent technical training.
Ten years related work experience in an engineering environment that involves fabricating prototype circuits from schematics and preliminary concepts.
Estimate the amount of time a project will take.
Knowledgeof resistor color codes, component marking, and wire gauge standards
Knowledgeof layout techniques and practices for fabrication of electronic equipment.
Able to perform all duties listed above with minimal supervision or technical guidance.
Must be self motivated, conscientious, reliable and responsible.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment without supervision and little or no technical guidance.
Working knowledge Microsoft Outlook, Work and Excel. Job ID 1241 # of Openings 2 Job Location US-NY-Bohemia Category Engineering
IT Quality Assurance Engineer Intern
Source One is looking for bright students who desire an internship or part time position testing our new software solutions. This position is part-time, flexible hours, but only available Mon-Fri operating out of our Willow Grove, PA facility, north of Philadelphia. Sorry, at this time, we cannot support remote workers for this position.
Source One is a consulting firm that provides services to procurement and supply chain groups within large global corporations. We develop our own software solutions and tools to support our consulting team; including spend analysis, data analytics and electronic sourcing platforms (tools to help facilitate business communications between buyers and sellers of goods/services). This position will help to test our newest tools, report on them, provide guidance around user interface, and participate in the overall project management of their development.
Primary roles will include:
- Working with product management, product engineering, and development teams to design, implement, and test new products and features
- Work closely with the Software Development team to identify and resolve issues both during development and testing cycles
- Develop/Author test cases based on product requirement documents.
- Perform manual and automated end-to-end testing based on new and existing test scripts
- Provide training services to new tool users
- File and resolve defects reported against the software products.
- Assist the Customer Support, Customer Engineering, and Sales teams with issues encountered by current and prospective customers
- Develop tools and processes that aid in the speed and efficiency of Quality Assurance testing efforts.
This is an incredible position for the right candidate. This is a role for someone that wants to excel today and in the future, as future full-time opportunities may exist for the right candidate.
Internship, Part Time
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Experience with platform based web technologies such as oracle db, Apache Tomcat, .NET
Testing and troubleshooting skills across the previously mentioned technical domains
Experience with SQL and development languages such as Python or Java a plus
Source One is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Industrial Engineer (Industrial Engineering Planning Layouts Of Factories Designing Assembly Lines Manufacturing Paradigms Lean Manufacturing Systems Industrial Engineers Capital Equipment Statistical Analysis Supply Chain Planning)
• Design and implement long-range facility layouts.
• Develop and maintain manufacturing capacity models.
• Apply Lean Manufacturing techniques.
• Conduct equipment utilization and capacity studies.
• Purchase, and implement new capital equipment.
• Apply ergonomic techniques.
• MSIE or BS IE with 4 years of engineering experience.
- Facility Layout Planning
- Operations Research
- Supply Chain Planning
- Lean Mfg
- Engineering economy
- Time and Motion Studies
- Methods analysis and improvement
- Project Management
- Microsoft Applications Software & SCADA Systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Software Engineer Intern
The intern will be making substantial contributions to our cyber security product line. They will write specifications for new features and implement those features. They will also review the specifications and implementations of features created by other team members. The candidate will need to demonstrate a proficiency in software engineering skills as well as verbal and written communication skills. Over the early phases of the position, they will need to show their ability to understand and use our software development processes and write software according to those rules.
- Basic understanding of LAMP, LAPP, or MEAN web application architectures
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic understanding of web application deployment
- Understanding of web application security
- Understanding of encryption algorithms
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- GitHub profile
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in a college or university.
- Must have 6 months of work experience.
- Will consider organizational involvement in lieu of work experience including student organizations/clubs; volunteerism; community involvement.
- Arlington, VA
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.
Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of theirnormal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Post a Job
Civil Engineering Intern / Project Manager Intern
Job Information Title: Civil Engineering Intern / Project Manager Intern First Date of Posting: 04/01/2016 Last Date of Filing:
Open Until Filled Authority: OA/TA Department: Capital Program Management Division/Unit:
Engineering Services Reports to: Project Engineer Work Location: Various Hours of Work:
As Required Compensation Civil Engineering Intern: OA/TA: $53,436 – $56,270 (Represented) Project Manager Intern: OA/TA: $52,586 – $55,381 (Non-Represented) Responsibilities Under direction of a manager or Civil Engineer, performs elementary civil engineering work in the areas of design, scope development or capital construction inspection. Incumbents will also receive training in engineering work of moderate difficulty and responsibility. Education and Experience
Civil Engineering Intern: A Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university. Note: A degree in engineering technology or in any other engineering area is not acceptable for this title.
Project Manager Intern: 1. A Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, business administration or public administration from an accredited college or university; or 2.
A Master of Architecture that is the first professional degree in architecture from an accredited college or university. Note: A degree in engineering technology, architectural technology or landscape architectural technology is not acceptable for this title. Desired Skills Familiarity with construction and construction methods.
Knowledge of software applications related to capital construction management. Knowledge of Civil Engineering standards and practices. Knowledge of CADD or BIM.
Selection Method Based on evaluation of education, skills, experience, and interview. All selected candidates will be subject to a full background investigation that includes employment and education. Discrepancies may lead to dismissal.
Other Information Appointment may be at comparable level to current level of selected candidate (if necessary). As an employee of NYCT or MABSTOA you may be required to complete an annual financial disclosure statement with the State of New York, if your position earns more than $91,821 (this figure is subject to change) per year or if the position is designated as a policy maker. How To Apply Qualified applicants can submit an online application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button from either the CAREERS page or from the JOB DESCRIPTION page. If you have previously applied on line for other positions, enter your User Name and Password.
If it is your first registration, click on the CLICK HERE TO REGISTER hyperlink and enter a User Name and Password; then click on the REGISTER button. Equal Employment Opportunity MTA NYC Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Title: CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERN / PROJECT MANAGER INTERN Location: Manhattan - Downtown Job ID: 85960 Regular/Temporary: Regular Full/Part Time: Full-Time Agency: MABSTOA Department: Capital Program Management Division: Capital Program Management RC: Structural Engineering
Post a Job
Internal Quality Engineer
Req ID #
8492BR Advertised Position Title
Internal Quality Engineer Country
United States Work Location
IL, Morton Grove
Job Description Xylem Inc. is a leading global water technology provider enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. Our success is grounded in a proud heritage and history of more than 100 years of water technology leadership.
The company does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands, and its people bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on finding local solutions to the world’s most challenging water and wastewater problems. Let’s work to make a difference. Let’s Solve Water.
Specifically we are seeking an Internal Quality Engineer. The Internal Quality Engineer (IQE) Performs internal / product/ process audits, sets quality assurance standards, mentors operators and inspectors, facilitates corrective and preventive action, and provides statistical study information for quality improvement of processes and products. 1. Conducting process and internal audits 2. Executing product audits including material identification / verification & traceability 3.
Collecting data for process capability studies and new product verification 4. Monitoring in-process testing and inspection activities 5. Audit material segregation and disposition 6.
Facilitate documentation control and calibration system 7. Corrective / preventative action and continuous improvement 8. Support safety management 9.
Mentor / train operators in metrology and quality control methods 10. Represent QA Department at meetings on behalf of QMS Manager, as needed. Xylem offers an exceptional employment package with competitive compensation and benefits designed to reward performance and enhance your life. If you are a driven and inspired individual looking for an exciting and challenging career opportunity with a world-class business dedicated to solving water, come grow your career with Xylem.
Required Experience: Bachelor Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance department 2 years internal auditor experience, certified ASQ auditor a plus 1-2 years Six Sigma and/or lean training
Desired Skills: Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written, presentation ASQ certified Green Belt preferred ASQ certified Quality Engineer preferred Machine shop / heavy industrial experience Safety training preferred, OSHA 30 hour training a plus Hands-on Metrology skills, a must Reliable transportation for local travel and off shift work Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Minitab, and CAD/Visio/iGrafx
Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required Less than 25% EOE/Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Post a Job
Applications Engineer Intern Mission Viejo, CA
About the Company
Tech-30 is an industry leading engineering solutions and services company. By partnering with the best names in the industry, we are able to provide our customers with the right solutions, services and support for their needs in any stage of design, engineering, and production. The company offers qualified full-time employees medical and dental benefits, 401k plan participation with matching funds opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Plan, among other benefits. Tech-30 is headquartered in Mission Viejo, CA and has employees and supports customers nationwide. Qualified and interested candidates may submit their resume on our website at www.tech-30.com.
About the Opportunity:
Tech-30 is seeking an Engineer Intern. This is a part-time, year round position located at our corporate headquarters in Mission Viejo, CA with the opportunity for increased hours over the summer. Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications, experience, and abilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third or fourth year student in an Engineering program
- Knowledge and experience with CAD (preferably PTC Creo)
- Interest in CAM and PDM tools
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Provide customer training on the software/products, product support, trouble-shooting and customer support
- Perform maintenance of PTC PLM software
- Work closely with and guide development towards the completion of work as defined or as assigned by management
- Remain up to date with newer improvements of PTC software and its use
- Serve as a liaison between customer and sales
- Answer technical questions from customers who require product assistance via the Company’s support line
- Perform analysis of customer’s problems and requirements to identify solutions, business propositions and quotations/proposals
- Prepare technical notes and presentations for use in Company’s marketing presentations, webinars and Company’s participation in conferences
- Respond to sales team and customer inquiries on a priority basis and with a sense of urgency
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
- Ability to quickly learn company tools, processes and resources
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and learn professional terminology
- Responsible, responsive, and accountable for tasks
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all customer and/or employee information to assure customer and/or employee rights are protected
- Adheres to policies regarding notification of absence and PTO requests
- Attends all mandatory management and staff meetings
- Represents the organization in a respectful and professional manner
- Attend and comply with annual health, safety, training and education requirements
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Subject to strict background check
- Physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow detailed complex directions, reason and problem solve.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Company participates in E-Verify.
- Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
- This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.