Assembler Lay Ups Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Lay Ups
Retail Sales Associate
We are seeking a Retail Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! The UPS Stores are independently owned franchises that thrive to offer a variety of services and products to our customers. Our family-oriented store is conveniently located in beautiful downtown Mountain View. You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Know your way around the computer and the internet
- Must be fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- Must be able to physically lift at least 50lbs
- Quick learner
- Dependable and punctual
- Has an active notary commission with the State of California
- Experience in design work and software (Adobe Creative Suites, etc)
- Spanish speaking
Sales And Customer Service Associate
- Greet customers in friendly manner, determine their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Receive and process packages for shipping, including lifting and weighing packages, accessing shipment manifesting software, and generating labels
- Record all sales transactions completely and accurately in Point of Sale system
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products.
- Receive, sort and place mail in mailboxes accurately
- Assist in merchandising the store, including; stocking shelves with products
- Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and other office machines in safe, efficient and productive manner.
- General housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 months- 2 years customer service and sales experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Point of Sale (POS) computer experience highly desirable. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite & Adobe Create Software or ability to learn new software desirable.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain relationship with customers in person and over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Point of Sale (POS) computer experience highly desirable. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite & Adobe Create Software or ability to learn new software desirable.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain relationship with customers in person and over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Please e-mail your resume at email@example.com.
CDL A (Hazmat Req)Tractor-Trailer Truckload Driver Dedicated
UPS Freight Truckload is hiring individuals to work as Full-time Dedicated Dry Van Drivers. This position involves the driving of a tractor-trailer for the over-the-road delivery of freight to two or more locations.
Dedicated drivers are primarily assigned to run freight for one customer, and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location. These drivers are normally on the road from one to two days at a time. The term “dedicated” refers to the customer, not a particular lane or destination.
Dedicated Drivers must pass a DOT physical and successfully pass a UPS Freight road test. Qualified applicants must have a valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License with Haz-Mat endorsement.Dedicated Drivers are expected to comply with all appearance standards.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age. Applicants must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
Applicants must also meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Company mental and physical requirements; and must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers. Applicants must receive satisfactory results from a background check, as conducted in accordance with applicable laws; and must pass a drug screening.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Post a Job
The UPS Stores in Feasterville is looking for a Customer Service/Sales Clerk who can work in a fast paced environment. Requires some retail experience, outstanding customer service skills, organization, and a willingness to work hard. Training is provided.
- Must be over 18
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have transportation
- Availability on weekdays and Saturdays
- Retail experience is preferred.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Sorting mail
- Basic Computer skills
- Faxing and Copying
- Packing and Shipping
- Making Keys
- Posters/Banner Printing
- General housekeeping (vacuuming, cleaning, etc)
Owner Operators Solo & Team Truck Drivers
Grow your truck driving business with an industry leader. Class A CDL owner operator opportunities UPS Freight Join the world s leading provider of logistics to accelerate your earning power UPS Freight is seeking Class A CDL owner operators for truck driving opportunities nationwide.
For over 100 years, we ve kept America moving as one of the largest heavy freight carriers in the country. By supporting our mission, owner operators who partner with UPS Freight can gain more for their business than with any other transportation solutions provider. We offer:
High starting rates - $1.02 per mile (practical mileage pay) Loaded & empty miles paid the same Full FSC on all miles Fuel & tire discounts Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost PrePass Plus provided paid scales & tolls Paid orientation Cargo & liability insurance Our freight base is: No touch 98% drop & hook Consistent Primarily terminal to terminal Non-NYC Hazmat endorsement required. Requirements: Valid Class A CDL 1 Year OTR Experience Hazmat Endorsement Required
Post a Job
Package Handler - Part-Time
$150 weekly bonuses + hourly pay paid weekly for Day shift Package Handlers. Day shift eligible for also receiving up to $25,000 in education assistance toward college, trade school or technical school. Night Shift Package Handlers eligible for UPS Metro College program where they can graduate college 100% debt-free.
Shift: Sunrise (3:00 AM - 9:00 AM)
Day (10:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
Twilight (4:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Night (11:45 PM - 6:00 AM)
Other 1 (11:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ - 4 hours each day and workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on the building needs. Package Handlers typically do not work on holidays.
Package Handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2 – 20 hours per week.
UPS provides an excellent employment opportunity for students. Through the UPS Earn and Learn program, our student employees receive all the paid benefits of a great part-time job with UPS, plus outstanding education assistance of up to $2,625 per semester / $5,250 per year with a maximum lifetime benefit of $25,000.
This assistance can be used for tuition, books and fees as long as you are attending an approved college, university, trade or technical school. You will be eligible for the Earn and Learn program on your first day of work.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Post a Job
SCS Plant Engineering Specialist
The Plant Engineering (PE) Specialist supports the protection of UPS assets, facilities, equipment, and grounds. He/She assists with maintaining facility environmental compliance, conveyor system reliability, housekeeping, and facility safety. The PE Specialist manages small projects and oversees the work of outside contractors.
The Plant Engineering (PE) Specialist assists with determining proper corrective action to be taken with damaged or worn equipment based on the history of breakdowns and discussions with the operations team to determine the most cost effective solutions. He/She assists with dispatching PE Mechanics to complete necessary conveyor system repairs and Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMIs), using Maximo to schedule work so the equipment runs smoothly and efficiently. This position monitors status of repair and PMI updates daily to ensure timely completion of work. The Plant Engineering (PE) Specialist assists with updating repairs and PMI database in Maximo by processing PE Mechanics timecards and completing PMI checklists so that the equipment is maintained at an optimal level and the facility is efficient. He/She assists with conducting facility inspections and identifying operational improvements needed to promote efficiency of package flow and safety.
- Assists with overseeing the protection of physical assets, facility and equipment maintenance, and facility housekeeping to ensure a safe, clean, and efficient facility.
- Assists with identifying and scheduling necessary repairs and preventative maintenance, through the use of PE mechanics and outside vendors, to maintain the condition of the facility.
- Uses PE Porters, and/or outside service housekeeping vendors to ensure that facility appearance is maintained at an acceptable level for the most reasonable cost.
- Assists with developing the scope of work, and estimates costs using UPS guidelines and industry standards so projects can be evaluated against the district budget and approvals obtained.
- Inspects projects to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations and adherence to original contract documents.
- On small projects, manages the budget by tracking costs against contract terms to ensure that costs stay within district budgetary guidelines.
- Communicates assigned work status to colleagues to determine potential impact on the department's schedule.
- Assists with maintaining environmental compliance in accordance with UPS environmental programs (e.g., Storm Water, Clean Air, Hazardous Materials, etc.) to promote the environment and health and safety of UPS workers and the surrounding community.
- Delivers required regulatory training (e.g., Lockout Training/Hazmat Training) as directed, to PE and non-PE personnel.
- Conducts Research: Identifies the business problem that requires research; identifies sources of information that are relevant to a problem; reviews literature and data related to the research question; summarizes information from data sources.
- Detail Orientation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Equipment Repair Management: Describes types of equipment problems that can occur; identifies specifications of mechanical and technical equipment; explains repair techniques and tools.
- Estimation and
Demonstrates a general understanding of common estimation and forecasting techniques; identifies items that require estimation; identifies relevant data sources; identifies general trends in relevant data.
- Facilities, Equipment, and Grounds Maintenance: Identifies basic facility components requiring preventative maintenance; describes how to create preventative maintenance schedules.
- Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge: Demonstrates a basic understanding of the functions, regulations, and procedures of compliance agencies or governing bodies; takes a leadership position in programs that reduce risk and enhance safety.
- Physical Assets Management: Demonstrates a basic knowledge of physical asset management; identifies physical resources to meet business needs; describes the appropriate use of existing physical tools, equipment, and materials.
- Project Management: Demonstrates understanding of implementation objectives, project plan, and one's role within a project; participates in the implementation of a project; provides timely, thorough, and concise updates for area of responsibility; identifies areas of risk and properly communicates them to the project manager.
- Project Planning: Demonstrates an understanding of basic project planning processes, including planning action items and resources.
- Technology Implementation: Able to communicate designed and developed technology solutions and their desired outcome in general terms; expresses the importance of an effective implementation; develops implementation plans.
- Bachelor s degree (or internationally comparable degree) - Preferred
Associated topics: assembly, cae, catia, design, mechanical engineer, motor, propulsion, rotordynamic, turbine, vibration Post a Job
We are seeking a Local Driver to join our team!
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck to transport product to and from specified destinations while complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Load and unload trailers, delivering our product on carts and delivering the carts to our Product Exchange Centers or to the Grocery Retailers stores
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Weekend and/or holiday work required
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
All applicants must apply through www.fritolayemployment.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Route Sales Representative
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay's complete line of quality products to existing and new accounts while driving a Frito-Lay truck. Route Sales Representative's hours of work vary by assigned route. Start times begin between three-o'clock and seven o'clock in the morning. Hours per week average 50 to 60 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work.
This position offers a competitive base pay plus incentives which includes health care benefits, retirement and savings benefits such as pension, 401(k) and much more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo (Frito Lay) is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Please follow this link to apply directly!!
All Jobs out of the Gilroy facility: http://www.fritolayemployment.com/careers/JobDetails.aspx?rid=84531&zip=95020&f=650&sort=1&cj=0&p=1
Route Sales Representative
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay's complete line of quality products to existing and new accounts while driving a Frito-Lay truck. Route Sales Representative's hours of work vary by assigned route.
Start times begin between three-o'clock and seven o'clock in the morning. Hours per week average 50 to 60 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work. In order to be considered for this position, you must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver's license, and you may not have any suspensions related to moving violations within the last three years.
This position offers a competitive base pay plus incentives which includes health care benefits, retirement and savings benefits such as pension, 401(k) and much more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity The Tennessean. Keywords: Route Salesperson, Location: Henderson, TN - 38340
Post a Job