Assembler Leather Goods I Job Description Sample
Leather Goods Artisan
COMPLETE TRAINING & TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED *
Transportation provided until new location is complete
We’re temporarily located in Grapevine TX but will be relocating to Alvarado/Keene TX. Please don’t let the Grapevine location discourage anyone, the company will provide transportation for the Alvarado/Keene area until the new location is build. This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with a global handbag manufacturer.
• Open position: Leather Goods Artisan
• Location (temporarily): Grapevine, TX
• Definitive location (2019): Alvarado/Keene TX
• Working hours: 40+ hours per week
Shift: 2:30pm -11:00pm
• Products made: Luxury Handbags
Starting salary: $11.50/per hour +
• Additional $1.75 shift differential + Benefits
• Skills required: Teamwork, dexterity, dedication, ability to learn constantly, attention to details
• Operate sewing machines and equipment
• Examine products according to the Company
• Meet productivity requirements
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Complete other assigned duties
• Attention to details
• Thoroughness in completing work tasks
• Reliable, responsible and dependable
• Strong team player
• Ability to work 40+ hours per week
• Have reliable transportation
• 2 prior employment references
ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE CONTINGENT UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A DEXTERITY ASSESSMENT, DRUG TEST AND A BACKGROUND CHECK
Vice President Merchandising - Men's Belts/Men's Leather Accessories
Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess the ability to drive successful outcomes.
Exceptional team leader. The right individual will lead, coach and manage a team of direct and in-direct reports.
Must have a passion for product. Responsible for providing both strategic trend and daily direction to all product development and merchandising activities, driving product costs that meet specific target price points in diversified market segments.
Oversees project timelines, deliverables and approval processes while monitoring product releases, pricing and development calendar milestones. Successfully balances resources available with opportunities to optimize commercial success.
Understands product specifications, product configurations, design development and engineering coordination to fulfill structured product programs (PLM) effectively.
Manages business segments to develop innovative solutions. Provides input to designers ensuring that creative design is aligned with licensing, sales and merchandising plans.
Monitors performance and assures resolution of challenges and rewards for wins. Assists in deployment of tools and collateral while assessing effectiveness and making recommendations for areas of improvement.
Knowledgeable and successful in multi-channel sales via both wholesale and direct-to-consumer models to mass and "class" channels.
Lead market and consumer research to gauge viability of new products, brands, categories and go to market strategies.
Cultivates and strengthens brand, supplier and customer relationships to optimize results. Travel to customer and brand locations, overseas suppliers, trade shows and other events.
Works closely with overseas suppliers and internal teams to develop and exploit innovative business opportunities.
Education / Experience
* Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S) from a four year college or university
* Minimum of five years related experience
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Computer experience in relevant design, collaboration and office programs
* Ability to effectively influence, lead and collaborate with all levels within organization
* Extensive license and branding experience and product approval processes
* Strong product development experience in diversified market segment
* Managed a team of designers, merchandisers, licensing coordinators
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Randa Accessories: One company, the global leader in lifestyle accessories. Collaborating with 75 leading brands, we design, reinvent, manufacture, distribute, and market mens belts, wallets, neckwear, small leather goods, luggage, backpacks, business cases, slippers, jewelry, and gifts.
From our origins as a neckwear company over a century ago, Randa now provides fashion, lifestyle, luxury, and private branded products through retailers in all channels of distribution, worldwide.
Lead Sporting Goods Sales Associate
Are you a dedicated self-starter who can motivate people and loves a challenge? North 40 Outfitters in Havre, MT is looking for a Lead Sporting Goods Associate who has a real passion for providing exemplary customer service and can lead their team in providing the best solutions to meet our guest's needs. If you thrive on working and playing in the outdoors, enjoy face to face interaction with people, and have strong experience in hunting, firearms, and archery, as well as general knowledge in camping and hiking, we want to talk to you! The ability to work with and lead others within an extremely fast paced environment is crucial.
We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, excellent benefits, and an outstanding employee discount. This position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Must be eligible to sell and possess firearms and cannot be a prohibited person as defined by Federal and State Laws
- Committed to providing top-notch, "WOW" customer service to our North 40 guests
- Retail management or supervisory experience is helpful; should be comfortable coaching and mentoring team, and be motivated by the team's success
- Proactive in all aspects of position; Good understanding of general inventory processes
- Organized: Capable of keeping tasks, information, processes retain-able and retrievable for self and team.
- Time management skills: Capable of working/planning in the present, but maintaining a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly system as well
- Proven capacity for high level and fast activity
- Proven ability to change rapidly, multitask, and display flexibility while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Strong knowledge of hunting and firearms and archery, as well as general knowledge of other sporting goods dept. items
- Ability to work shifts between store hours 7am to 7pm Mon-Sat, 9am to 5pm Sundays
- Physical ability to lift and carry 20-50 pounds on an occasional to recurring basis, stand or move for prolonged periods, stoop, bend, and climb ladders.
- Must be eligible to see and possess firearms and cannot be a prohibited person as defined by Federal and State laws, and must be able to pass a background check.
What is a farm store to you? Farm stores have served local communities for more than a century, and at one time what local communities needed was feed for their livestock, shovels to move the ground, and tools to keep their tractors and trucks running. Our local communities still need all those things today, and so we are going to be sure to give them the very best solutions for those very same needs. However, local communities have asked for even more from their farm stores. Work has evolved and will continue to evolve, and so has play. Our farm stores have evolved to be local product solution hubs that serve our communities work and play needs.
We offer competitive pay and benefits!!
Licensing, Fashion/Consumer Goods - Various Levels - NY Metro
FashionCareerFairs.com has multiple LICENSING positions in the NY Metro for retailers and brands that are hiring now!
- ASSOCIATE, LICENSING - GBG Socks
- LICENSING COORDINATOR - Sleepwear and Intimate Apparel
- MANAGER, LICENSING
- VICE PRESIDENT, INTERNATION LICENSING - Tommy Hilfiger
- MANAGER, LICENSING - North America and Global Licensees - CALVIN KLEIN
- VF OF GLOBAL LICENSING - Iconic Apparel Brand
- LICENSING INTERN - Spring 2018
We have multiple jobs available in very desirable locations for companies who are hiring now! If you are a fashion industry professional looking to GET A BETTER JOB, submit your application through this site to be considered for these and other fashion industry jobs.
keywords: Apparel, footwear, accessories, fashion accessories, mens, men’s, womens, women’s, childrens, skate, surf, board, boardsports, swim, swimwear, desing, design, designer, designing, technical design, tech design, spec tec, speck tech, spec tech, pattern, patternmaker, patternmaking, pattern maker, pattern making, 1st through production, product, sourcing, planning, allocating, merchandising, action sports, athletic, buy, buying, buyers, dmm, gmm, district manager, design manager, design management, textiles, stylist, textile, surface, print, prints, open to buy, aims, tukatech, gerber, lectra, cad, cad designer, graphics
General Helper- Finished Goods
We are seeking a General Helper- Finished Goods to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing setting
- Strong attention to detail
- You will be cutting left over rubber material from molded parts
- We are seeking a
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a steady-paced environment
- starting rate of $11.50/hour
- work Monday-Thursday
- Steel toe boots needed
- Pass and clear background and drug test
- High school or GED
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
VimHR is ranked by The Phoenix Business Journal as one of the "Top 10" Employment Agencies in the valley and also earned a spot on the Inc 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
Machine Operator - Finished Goods Line 2Nd Shft (31283)
Machine Operator- Finished Goods Line
- Consistently manufacture great-tasting sausage products according to specifications in the stuffer position
- Work together with other Members to obtain World Class results in safety, quality, yield and efficiencies
- Participate in daily meetings and project teams
- Set goals and objectives; both personal and as a team member to acquire superlative performance in order to support the Johnsonville Way
- Learn and operate other positions on the line
- Take ownership for your personal safety and the safety of all Members working around you
- Proper set up and teardown of equipment
- Must be able to identify Critical Control Points (CCPs) and maintain all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to learn and share learnings with others, including ability to learn operation of multiple machines in order to support different positions on the line
- Willingness to continuously improve performance and job knowledge
- Strong attention to detail as it relates to product quality
- Must be able to complete production documentation paperwork accurately
- Ability to accurately perform SAP transactions and processes
- Grow, develop, and stretch yourself by continuing to find new and better ways to meet your commitments to yourself, your team and to Johnsonville
- High School Diploma is required
- Prior food manufacturing experience preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attendance and performance record
- Ability to read and understand a production schedule
- Operate packaging equipment to support line operations
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work at a pace consistent with the process flow
- Willingness to work overtime as production demands
- Comply with USDA regulations, GMP, and safety rules at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and work toward a goal without direct supervision
- External Candidates Only: Ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical and background check
Machine Operator- StufferLocation:
2nd Shift; 2:15 PM - 11:00 PM; overtime required as production demands.
$16.32 - $ 18.87 + $1.00 shift premium
How to Apply:
For Internal Members: Log into MyVille. Click on the Member Central link. Click on Home, Careers and apply for the position titled Machine Operator- Stuffing
Please apply by 12/22/2017
To access the portal from home- please use portal.ibrat.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
Circulation: Physical Bulletin Boards- All locations
Electronic Bulletin Board
Weekend Finished Goods Packer
WEEKEND Shift only - FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY = 36 hour work Weekend 6AM to 6PM
Packaging small MEDICAL PRODUCT parts. Must have basic math skills/(measuring and counting)
Previous medical mfg experience desired. Good dexterity, attendance and work ethic
Drug and Background check required.
Train during regular shift day shift (M-F) but must be able to work weekends.
Retail Home Goods Sales
Suff’s Furniture is seeking sales superstars! Suff’s furniture is a 3rd generation family owned furniture store that has been in business for 56 years! We have a large customer base and are experiencing some of the most rapid growth in our company’s history. To help us continue this growth we’re seeking outgoing personality types with a passion for sales and an affinity for design. Our sales team is a highly compensated group that flourishes in a commission-based environment. Join us today and be a part of a thriving and long-standing furniture store with a great reputation in the Central Kentucky market.
Consumer Goods Marketing Manager
We are an early stage venture based in NYC and looking for Sourcing and Marketing Manager to source a variety of consumer goods for export. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with entrepreneurial skills to turn a startup into a high volume business. Responsibilities include sourcing for new consumer products, finding manufacturers and wholesalers, negotiating prices and quantities, executing orders and handling logistics. Minimum 3 years experience with highly competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Household Goods Drivers - CDL A & B
Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage Household Division is seeking Class "A & B" Drivers Full & Part Time in our Whitefish, MT location.
Apply Now!! Ask about New HIRE Driver BONUS!!
Class A CDL Drivers starting with no experience at $16 per hour and increase based on experience. Class B CDL Drivers starting with no experience at $15 per hour and increase based on experience. Incentives while on the road, options for local and over the road with rotating schedules if desired. Moving experience will prompt a increase in pay, pay dependent upon experience.
Excellent Benefit Package including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and so much more.
Duties include but are not limited to: move, pack, load and unload household goods items from homes, commercial locations and warehouses. Drive to and from point A to B while being part of the crew. Team work is a must! Reliable dedicated person with motivation to succeed in a successful atmosphere is needed. General days are Monday to Friday with varied hours based on business needs. Minimum of 30 hours per week with some Saturdays. Call into dispatch the night before to determine your start time the next day.
Large established company with room and help for advancement within. Must have viable over the road experience for Class A's, be able to pass criminal background test, pre placement drug test and have a clean mvr.
Email resume or complete an application online at www.mergenthaler.net/careers and send to Anna Glueckert / HR; firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 406-442-3004
Come be part of an excellent company grow your career with Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!