Assembler Liquid Center Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Liquid Center
Distribution Center Prep Assembly
MISSION: It is our commitment to provide our customers a one-stop destination for the largest selection of quality home furnishings at the lower prices every day, while striving to enrich, fulfill, and reward our employees and the communities we live in.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Under general supervision, Prep Assembly will unload deliveries from trucks and open merchandise to be stored while complying with the Company outline safety protocols, and then assembly merchandise as instructed.
SHIFTS: 4 am to 4 pm AND 1 pm to 10 pm
EXAMPLES OF WORKED PERFORMED: Stock all cages with merchandise; make sure all merchandise is labeled with a destination using a scan gun properly; removing any damaged merchandise and take to repair shop; pull merchandise for deliveries in a timely fashion; assembly merchandise for next day deliveries; keep warehouse area clean; open merchandise; move items off loading belts; maintenance of all cages; removing trash from work area; sweeping work area; receive product from sections; inspect merchandise for functionality, damages, defects, and imperfections; use proper procedures when working with knifes, flat carts, and lifting merchandise; account for all scheduled items for next day delivery, checking for shortages through auditing the manifest; assisting other departments in the warehouse as needed; check daily closing assignments and responsibilities; use excellent customer relations when working with internal and external customers. Perform any other duties as directed by management.
EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS: Ability to repetitively lift heavy merchandise of 50 lbs; ability to communicate effectively with team members; positive attitude when working with customers; ability to work in a face paced environment; knowledge of employment and safety procedures.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS: To successfully perform the essential functions of the job, an employee must be able to perform the following: Stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, climbing, crawling, walking, pulling, lifting, talking, hearing/listening and repetitive motion.
Heavy Work: Lifting up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 20 lbs constantly to move objects.
Work Environment: Occasionally works in hot and/or cold temperatures and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
Mathis Brothers promotes and maintains a drug-free work environment. Mathis Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST ALSO APPLY AT WWW.MATHISBROTHERS.COM/CAREERS
Buyer - Closeouts And Liquidations
Ozeol is headquartered in Europe and specializes in purchasing overstock, closeouts and clearance items for a 285 store chain in France. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, table-top, toys, food and many other goods that are closeout merchandise. Ozeol has recently expanded into the U.S. market with an office in downtown Chicago and is seeking an experienced closeout buyer to join its team.
The buyer will be responsible for prospecting the U.S. & Canadian market to buy overstocks, closeouts and unsold items at the best price in order to export them to the French chain store. The position will include prospecting & identifying new suppliers through the internet, fairs, magazines and various databases. Assessing the ability of suppliers to meet our aggressive pricing requirements, negotiating and closing deals with them, order and supplier follow-up. Strong Negotiation & Communication skills are essential. Bilingual French/English is a plus but not required.
· Prospecting for potential suppliers.
· Identifying suitable opportunities.
· Negotiating buying terms and prices.
· Order follow-up and documentation.
· Tracking activity with the company software program and office resources.
· Managing claims and litigation with customers and suppliers.
· Coordinating and communicating with managers and support staff frequently.
· Meet the qualitative and quantitative targets as set forth by management.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required with major in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of Purchasing Management or Supply Chain administration experience with a good understanding of the closeout industry
- Attention to detail, strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills necessary in a team environment
- Self-motivated and commercially-minded
- Microsoft Office suite skills with emphasis on excel skills
Salary and Benefits
Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefit package is included.
Electrical Panel Builder - Liquid Handling Systems
We are seeking an Electrical Technician for our growing Water Systems department to build and maintain electrical systems for industrial water and wastewater treatment systems. This job is located at our headquarters in Elliston, VA.
- Control panel fabrication
- System installation (conduit/wiring)
- Technical support for electrical systems
- Instrumentation commissioning and calibration
- Capable of working with PLC controls and troubleshooting issues with PLC equipment
- Able to inspect and troubleshoot electrical equipment and components for the purposes of restoring equipment to operating condition
- Capable of reading and interpreting drawings, schematics, specifications, and written instructions
- Effective communication skills (with supervisor, coworkers, and occasionally customers)
- Critical thinking, active listening, oral comprehension, sound judgement, and decision-making skills
Training & Education
- High school diploma or GED
- Apprentice or Journeyman electrical certification desired but not required
- Comparable combination of experience and education
- Related work experience with industrial-grade equipment
- Valid Virginia driver's license
- Maintain a driving record acceptable to local authorities to and ProChem insurance carriers
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Some travel is required, sometimes for extended periods (2-3 weeks at a time), including occasional weekend work
- Working both indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
Liquid Coatings Batch Maker - Experienced Only
Operates coating mixing machines that mix pigments, resins and other ingredients by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required. Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job as listed in the "Physical Demands" section of the job description.
Use material handling equipment to gather the materials required for the batch.
Weighs the ingredients required for the batch as indicated on the Production Order, and pours the specified amounts into the mixing vessel. Write the necessary information on the batch ticket.
Mix raw materials by following the mixing instructions on the batch ticket.
Take sample of batch to Q.C. for quality check when finished mixing.
Filters and pumps paint from mixing vessel as required.
Fill paint into appropriate containers as per the batch ticket.
Take a sample of the approved batch for retain.
Clean mixers, mills, hoses, pumps, and mixing vessels as required.
Maintains working area in good housekeeping condition.
Participate in physical inventory.
Assist in other areas when needed.
Notify supervisor of any problems.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) desired; or six months to one year related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and write simple phrases in English and/or Spanish.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Forklift operation and training is provided at Spraylat Corporation at prescribed intervals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an loyee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds, manipulate up to 600 pound drums, and move 3,000 pound containers/pallets with human or motorized help. The employee must be able to climb ladders (both step and vertical), and work in elevated positions. The employee is regularly required to; stand for prolonged periods of time, sit, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individual will be working in a manufacturing facility environment with fumes and airborne particles and is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to various chemicals. There are areas and chemicals in the facility that require the use of personal protective equipment to minimize the potential for injury to employee. These may include but are not limited to safety glasses or goggles, steel toed shoes, gloves, and respirators. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To be successful in this Web Developer role you will need:
- Solid HTML, CSS
- Experience with PHP, Rest API and MySQL desired
- Good understanding of ecommerce and how customers shop
- Creative problem solver, quick learner with the ability to self-teach
- BS/BA in related field or comparable experience
- Portfolio with examples of your web development work
Position offers a base salary depending on experience level in the range of $75K - $85K plus a flexible schedule and casual work environment. Room to grow and develop your skills.
To Apply for this Web Developer position:
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply directly through this job board and include links to web development you have completed - with a brief description of your role in the project.
OR send your resume and links to:
ce475 -a-t- techplacers.com
Or if you don't have a resume available, please direct us to your LinkedIn or other professional profile so we can check out the work you've been doing.
Recruiter for this position:
Matt Rissmiller / TechPlacers, Inc. / www.techplacers.com
Liquid Penetrant Magnetic Particle Testing Inspector
PT(II) All inspectors shall have documented qualification/certification to the Level II requirements for ASNT's SNT-TC-1A, 2001 Edition or later. Inspectors shall have passed written general theory and procedure specific examinations for the applicable method(s). General examinations cover basic test principles relative to the applicable method. Specific examinations cover the equipment, operating procedures and test techniques that candidates may encounter in their specific assignment. Specific examination also covers the specifications, codes and acceptance criteria used in the applicable NDT procedures. NDT Level II: All Methods --- Additional general and specific exams will be administered by Newport News. Inspectors shall have passed practical examinations for the applicable method(s) in which they have demonstrated ability to operate the necessary NDT equipment, and record and analyze the resultant information. Additional practical exams will be administered by Newport News. Inspectors shall have passed a visual acuity exam using Jaeger 1 letters at distance of not less than 12 inches within the last year. Additional vision exams will be administered by Newport News. Inspectors shall have a minimum of 4 years documented current (performed inspections in the applicable method(s) within the past 9 months) continuous experience as a certified inspector in the applicable inspection method(s). Supplier will provide current certification documentation containing training and experience records, results of all current examinations, and a record of vision tests. These records shall be available for the current and preceding 3-year certification period. PT (II) inspectors must be Safety Harness and Respirator qualified. Inspectors must be familiar with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry. MT (II) All inspectors shall have documented qualification/certification to the Level II requirements for ASNT's SNT-TC-1A, 2001 Edition or later. Inspectors shall have passed written general theory and procedure specific examinations for the applicable method(s). General examinations cover basic test principles relative to the applicable method. Specific examinations cover the equipment, operating procedures and test techniques that candidates may encounter in their specific assignment. Specific examination also covers the specifications, codes and acceptance criteria used in the applicable NDT procedures. NDT Level II: All Methods -- Additional general and specific exams will be administered by Newport News Inspectors shall have passed practical examinations for the applicable method(s) in which they have demonstrated ability to operate the necessary NDT equipment, and record and analyze the resultant information. Additional practical exams will be administered by Newport News. Inspectors shall have passed a visual acuity exam using Jaeger 1 letters at distance of not less than 12 inches within the last year. Additional vision exams will be administered by Newport News. Inspectors shall have a minimum of 4 years documented current (performed inspections in the applicable method(s) within the past 9 months) continuous experience as a certified inspector in the applicable inspection method(s). Supplier will provide current certification documentation containing training and experience records, results of all current examinations, and a record of vision tests. These records shall be available for the current and preceding 3-year certification period. MT (II) inspectors shall have passed a vision exam to distinguish between various colors. Additional
exams to distinguish colors will be administered by Newport News. MT (II) inspectors must be Safety Harness and Respirator qualified. Inspectors must be familiar with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, climb vertical ladders, crawling in tanks and confined spaces, not afraid of heights. Candidates will be tested. There will be a practical examination to prove proficiency in each NDT inspection method.
These inspectors will be assigned to a shop environment performing MT inspections on structural welds. There will be some climbing, crawling required and MT inspectors would be expected to perform some minor grinding for relevancy checks in the process of the MT inspection.
Required Safety Training /
1. Confined Space Entry trained in accordance with OSHA Standards 29 CFR 1915, Subpart B.
2. Hazard Communication trained in accordance with OSHA Standard 29CFR 1915.1200
(1910.1200) (h) - (1) through (3) (iv).
3. Respirator trained and qualified. A Respirator Medical Clearance Examination as required by a Physician. The Respirator Training and Fit Testing will meet the requirements of Standard 29CFR1910.134 and each individual shall be trained in half-face and full-face negative-pressure respirators, MSA COMFO CLASSIC and MSA Ultra-Twin (with MSA approved vapors and dust filter cartridges to be provided for them respirators by the LLPC). Newport News requires the use of a MSA COMFO CLASSIC (approximate weight 12 oz.) and MSA Ultra-Twin (approximate weight 1.5 lbs.) negative-pressure respirators only. Daily use of respirator may occur.
4. Fall Protection/4-D Body Harness-Vertical & Horizontal Lifelines-Beam Clamp trained and qualified in accordance with the following OSHA Regulations; 29CFR1915.159, 29CFR1915.71 (j) (3), 29CFR1915.73 (d), and 29CFR1915.77 (c). Newport News highly recommends the vest-donning type of body harness instead of the step-into-type body harness, with D-Ring in the back. Individuals must be trained (which includes having donned the body harness and demonstrated practical use of the vertical & horizontal lifelines and beam clamp) with the same type fall protection equipment that they are expected to wear on Newport News premises or on off-site Newport News work locations. Body Harness and Vertical & Horizontal Lifelines and Beam Clamps Systems shall comply with the requirements of ANSI Z359.1. 5. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE*) trained in accordance with OSHA Standards 29CFR 1915 Subpart I and Hearing Conversation 29CFR 1910.95 (i) (j) (k) (l). 6. Non-prescription and prescription safety glasses must be of the type approved by Newport News and on the Newport News selection chart. A copy of Newport News’ approved eyewear chart will be provided to the Leased Labor Provider Company upon request. 7. Hard Hats must be white in color with the Leased Labor Provider Company's name on the front of the hard hat. 8. Hearing protection must be of the muff type (banded or mounted) and must have been trained on their use. Newport News uses the Silenta-NF banded muffs and North Com-fit ear plugs.
9. Audiometric testing which documents proof of individual worker's hearing function. The Leased Labor Provider Company shall ensure those individuals performing audiometric testing meet requirements listed in OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.95 (g) (3) and that the audiometric test results are fully explained to each individual by the testing firm. The individual shall sign the test reports as proof of having received verbal communication of the test results. 10. The physical work effort expected is demanding. The temperature and humidity extremes that may be encountered are the result of ambient temperature and humidity levels in the work area. PPE training means general requirements, eye and face protection, head protection, foot protection, hand and body protection, hearing protection, and body harness-personal fall arrest systems (PFAS) and position device systems.
PMSG will provide employees who have completed the following safety training and /or medical clearance. PMSG will provide documentation (copy of training, records, medical clearances, etc.) on Company Letterhead to Newport News Environmental, Health and Safety Department (O27) for review and approval prior to assignment of employees to work at Newport News. All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE*) is to be provided by PMSG. All Personal Protective Equipment provided by PMSG will meet the requirements of OSHA and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and /or as specified by Newport News.
Shift: Variable 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday / Currently seeking: 0630-1500 M-F, 0600-1430 Sat –Sun and up to 12 hours each day optional based on individual supervisor discretion
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Financial Analyst IV - Liquidity Risk
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit . Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on Twitter at .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit .
The Financial Analyst IV provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, The Financial Analyst IV provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
- Conducts and/or manages the finance process as it applies to area of responsibility.
- Understands the whole finance function and the key business areas supported involving the integration of 1-2 functions and/or business lines.
- Coordinates the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) presentation including settling deadlines, reviewing and analyzing submissions, developing key messages, obtaining approvals and submitting to Enterprise Decision Support.
- Reporting monthly on Smart Efficiency efforts.
- Focuses on complex and/or specialized analysis with a yearly time span.
- Leads activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
- Provides training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff.
- Provides financial, analytical, planning, and forecasting expertise to assist in the development and completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- MBA Finance preferred.
- 5+ Years of related experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt helpful.
- Accounting knowledge, including FASB and GAAP regulations, particularly in assigned line(s) of business.
- Investigates to understand details of assigned business lines/accounts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, with ability to obtain necessary information and influence others in a tactful way without direct authority.
- Relationship management skills, with ability to develop good client working relationships.
- Communication skills, with ability to clearly display and explain numerical information and articulate required accounting treatmentPC skills, including understanding of accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze non-routine transactions and those requiring judgment.
• The Financial Analyst will primarily provide analytic, reporting and operational support for regulatory requirements for liquidity risk, including the on-going treasury group production and monitoring of Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), internal liquidity risk stress testing, and Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR 2052a). The analyst will also support the management of the governance, risk, and controls environment across the treasury liquidity risk management process. Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinate, conduct, report and document the results of liquidity risk appetite and management limit reporting
• Conduct periodic reviews, including maintain documentation, of liquidity risk assumptions across liquidity risk reporting
• Support operational risk and data governance programs including process maps, process risk and control self -assessments, end-user-computing maintenance, and data quality monitoring.
• 3-5 years of bank or treasury-related experience with progressing levels of responsibility
• Familiarity with regulatory liquidity risk requirements, capital management and/or capital markets
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple job demands, work under tight timelines and deliver accurate results
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at . Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Cherry Hill Financial Analyst IV - Liquidity Risk Post a Job
Trader / Liquid Credit
United States - New York
UBS Securities LLC seeks Executive Directors, Traders / Liquid Credit in New York, NY to trade macro products across multiple asset classes including credit, rates, equities, and foreign exchange (FX). Perform market making for U.S. liquid credit portfolio products including the Credit Default Swap (CDX) family of indices, including investment grade (IG) and high yield (HY), credit based Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), and Index Options and Total Return Swaps (TRS). Provide risk management, perform trade entry to manage potential profit expectations and mitigate risk, and set and adjust pricing to maximize profitability and liquidity. Source new business opportunities, build relationships with key clients, and market financial products. Provide daily valuation estimates to the various Central Counterparty Clearinghouses (CCPs). Support re-establishment of credit derivatives trading and development of algorithmic trading in credit. Qualified Applicants apply through . Please reference KDEW. NO CALLS PLEASE. EOE/M/F/D/V
You will work with the Investor Client Services Group, located in New York, New York.
Your experience and skills
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related quantitative field and 7 years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered or related occupation: trading credit derivatives; performing market making of liquid credit products and credit indices; trading liquid credit products including investment grade and high yield credit default swaps, off-the-run indices, and credit exchange traded funds including analysis of creation/redemption process; utilizing pricing models such as Monte Carlo and Partial Differential Equation grid models; utilizing volatility parameterization models such as Local Volatility and Stochastic Volatility; and utilizing Excel and VBA to facilitate pricing, risk management and trade life cycle monitoring. Must be FINRA Series 7, 57, and 63 licensed. *LI-N
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Trader / Liquid Credit
Post a Job
Container / Liquid Waste Tank Driver
Container DriverPortable Sanitation & Storage Company seeks a reliable and hard working individual to fill a Container / Liquid Waste Tank Diver position. The position involves delivery and pick up of storage containers & the transport of our liquid waste tanks. The work is conducted in varying weather conditions. Must be able to work unsupervised, at an efficient pace, while maintaining high quality of service to the customer.
- Class A license with Tank Endorsements
- Must be a legal resident of the State of California.
- Satisfactory completion of training.
- Successfully pass a DOT Pre-Employment Physical and drug/alcohol test.
- Participation in a DOT random drug/alcohol test pool.
- Successfully pass an extensive high security clearance background check.
- Ability to work independently and recognize potential safety hazards.
- Ability to understand and follow established safety protocols.
- Ability to operate a winch flat bed & experience with roll off.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing (bilingual in Spanish is a plus).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to plan and revise assigned route for each week day.
- General knowledge of Bay Area geography and traffic patterns.
- Must be able to work some overtime and some holidays, and be available for occasional on-call shifts.
DOE Job Type:
- Antioch, CA 94509
- Class A CDL
Account Executive - Medical Liquid Biopsy Oncology Only Apply
This position is responsible for launching and generating new business within the physician & hospital market by developing new users and expanding utilization of our diagnostic test. You will serve as a vital link to physicians to educate and persuade them to be clinical champions for our services.
- Promote and sell medical diagnostic tests & services to target physicians, medical assistants, lab managers as defined by the Sales Plan.
- Manage customer relationships in a defined geographical territory in order to strengthen the Biocept brand.
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads as quickly as possible. Make new calls on potential customers to stimulate interest in the company’s services.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales volume/revenue targets.
- Design and implement account strategies at the territory level that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Develop call plans, routes, and objectives for each client. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone.
- Coordinate appropriate support resources (client services, telemarketing, technical) to maximize and strengthen customer relationships.
- Maintain sales prospect lists/sales funnels as required to achieve sales volume targets. Maintain a detailed customer database within CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Advise management of any information pertinent to the company’s activities, gathered as a result of observations made in the field. Report information regarding new services, activities of competitors, upgrades in capabilities and referrer’s needs, etc.
- Work with sales support representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries. Respond to customer and patient complaints and make recommendations to management regarding good-will building.
- Manage company expenses within policy and defined budget.
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in diagnostic testing and health care industry in order to be capable of understanding referrers and prospects needs and with the assistance of the professional staff, to provide workable solutions to referrer’s requirements.
- Attends trade shows as a representative of the Company in a sales/technical capacity.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all customer/company interactions, respect patient.
- Organize and participate in office staff lunches and clinician educational seminars to inform referrers.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other projects/tasks, as requested by the Company.
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Current or previous experience calling on medical oncologists either in diagnostic sales or pharmaceutical sales
- Proven track record of sales of medical devices
- General knowledge of medical billing/collection procedures.
- Medical terminology.
- Customer service principles and techniques.
- Sales and marketing principles and techniques.
- Proven experience calling on medical oncologists who treat lung, breast and colorectal cancers.
- May require extensive travel and over-nights (up to 50%).
- Valid Driver's license and current auto insurance required.
- Ability to carry 30 lbs of material (literature, marketing items).