Assembler Mechanical Ordnance Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Mechanical Ordnance
Electronics Rework And Mechanical Assembler - Temporary
Location San Diego, CA Requisition 13447BR Job Title Electronics Rework and Mechanical Assembler - Temporary Job Responsibilities Enhancing communication all around the globe… Our customers range from Commercial to Government making us complex, yet flexible in meeting the world’s communication needs. Each group at ViaSat contributes to the launch of every satellite, how exciting is that?
We are looking for a skilled Electronics Rework and Mechanical Assembler to join our growing company on a TEMPORARY assignment. As an Electronics Mechanical Assembler you are responsible for technical functions in support of production and repair activities such as electro-mechanical assembly and rework operations. You will utilize schematics, engineering drawings, verbal instructions, change notices and parts lists to inspect for updates and verify assembly revisions.
Another facet to your work will be completing Electro Mechanical assembly and refurbishment of complex communication equipment, stand-alone chassis, circuit card modules, and cable harness assemblies. Requirements + 5+ years electronic assembly/rework experience in a manufacturing/repair environment or equivalent education and work experience
Experience working with top level chassis assemblies, circuit card modules and component assembly/rework + Knowledge of ESD procedures + Must be able to comfortably lift and work with material weighing 50 lbs.
Experience with coaxial, ribbon, and discrete wire and cables + Ability to read work orders, assembly instructions, assembly drawings and bill of materials.
Strong mechanical skills, knowledge of most hand tools, crimp tools and torque tools and ability to use power screw drivers, torque driver and other assembly tools
Expertise in fine pitch surface mount and through-hole component soldering.
Expertise in the requirements to meet IPC-A-610 acceptability standard for Class 3 assemblies.
Expertise in the requirements to meet IPC-A-610 acceptability standard for Class 3 assemblies.
Expertise in the rework and repair of electronic assemblies to IPC-7711/7721 procedures + Proficient computer skills + High School Diploma or GED + US government position. US citizenship required. Preferences + Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Expertise in general soldering + Security clearance + Mil-STD 2000, IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 certification or experience + Oracle or Agile experience. Our corporate headquarters in Carlsbad is just a hop and skip away from the beautiful Pacific Coast.
The campus feeling and entrepreneurial spirit can be felt in the hallways as well as the sand volleyball courts. We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our growing team. Once you have applied online, you will be sent an automated response to let you know we have received it and someone from the recruiting group will follow up with you if there is a possible match.ViaSat is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Candidate will participate in all aspects of the production assembly of high performance camera robotic products. Responsible for fitting and assembling electromechanical equipment and machines; including housings, motors, gears, actuators, PCBS, and cabling. Primary Responsibilities
Read and interpret blueprints, part lists and drawings.
Inspect parts prior to assembly for flaws and imperfections.
Use calipers and micrometers to measure parts and determine if in tolerances.
Solder electrical components
Fasten cables and wiring.
Ability to torque fasteners to correct specs
Use if Loctite products.
Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies
Grease or lubricate parts as instructed
Identify assembly problems, notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Tag or mark identifying information on parts.
Ability to use air/power hand tools and drill presses as necessary.
Test for mechanical reliability.
Inspect and test completed units
Finished assemblies' weight 40-75lbs
Good verbal and writing skills are necessary. Technology doesn't change the world. People do. As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Req ID: 02710-9500507648 Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager Country: USA State: NJ City: Mahwah Postal Code: 07430 Compensation: DOE Requirements: * 2-year Electro Mechanical experience desired. Certificate a plus.
- Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Good Judgment.For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Christopher.Ciuppa@rht.com
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information
- Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies and components
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties)
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation
- On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building
- Perform work within allotted schedules
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels
- Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified
- Required Skills:
- Operate measurement and testing equipment, machines, and devices in accordance with established procedures
- Load, locate, and unload, parts and assemblies
- Disassemble and prepare assemblies to accomplish rework, repair or change incorporation on completed assemblies
- Drill, saw, file, sand, build up, trim, fit, and fasten parts to meet production requirements utilizing any required hand or power tools
- Fabricate, assemble, and install systems elements
- Maintain or repair tools, shop aids, equipment, and facilities as necessary to accomplish work assignments including first-level maintenance on machines and equipment
- In order to be considered for this 2nd shift opportunity, candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months of aircraft structural sheet metal experience or have successfully completed Aero Structural Training
- Candidates must also possess the willingness to work assigned shift and overtime as required as well as the ability to work on concrete floors, uneven surfaces, and in confined spaces, as well as walk on open floor beams, climb on stairs/scaffolding, crawl/kneel in work station, and lift/move parts and/or tools
- Candidates must pass the Work Keys Assessment (www.workkeys.com)
Mechanical Assembler EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. CategoryManufacturing Description Summary Assembles mechanical parts, pieces, products, sub assemblies, and installs electrical wiring and components using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a production line/team build environment. Reads and interprets blueprints/schematics, positions parts, and examines connections for correct fit. Performs repairs as needed and reports errors in assembly line.This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Assembler III position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Responsibilities
Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
Rework/repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specifications.
Utilize hand held tools and power tools.
Squares, aligns, and assembles bases, frames, or equipment structural components, on floor or floor plate.
Connects color-coded wires, using mirrors in compact areas.
Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends.
Accurate control of inventory through the use of production orders.
Performs quality work checks to ensure products meet quality standards.
Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Position Requirements Qualifications · 1 - 2 years mechanical assembly experience in a production line/team build environment. · High school diploma or GED. Any technical training in Industrial Electronics, Schematics, or Blueprints preferred. · Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly. · Ability to lift 50-80 pounds. · Possess manual dexterity to quickly and accurately assemble pieces and parts. · Must be able to stand for 8 consecutive hours. LocationConcord Township, OH RemoteNo ShiftFirst Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Exempt/Non-ExemptNon-Exempt
Mechanical Assembler 1 - Temp
Mechanical Assembler 1 - Temp Tracking Code 20131290 Job Description The Temp Mechanical Assembler 1 candidate should have 1 to 2 years related assembly experience. On a production basis, performs light mechanical assembly work.
Repetitive type job. Follows instructions and procedures exactly. Works under close supervision and has minor responsibility.
All work is subject to review. Basic understanding of bonding, torque, measurement tools and other assembly techniques: " Uses pull rivets & squeeze rivets." Polishing, simple assemblies." Basic Bonding, Torque, and use of measurement tools." Apply basic mechanical assembly skills. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Computer skills: None Required If you are qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability.
To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-949-465-7700 or email@example.comThis position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S.
Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Job Location Irvine, California, United States Position Type Temporary
Use this job description
Mechanical Assembler Astrophysics Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of X-Ray security inspection systems. Since 2002, we have dedicated ourselves to ensuring a safer world through ground-breaking, advanced screening technology, while creating a motivated and creative team of Engineers, Sales and Marketing professionals in our offices both in the US and around the world.
While more than 85% of our systems are exported overseas, we take pride in manufacturing each one here in the United States. We are an expanding, dynamic and fast-paced company looking for individuals who want to grow with us. We currently have an immediate full-time position opening for a Mechanical Assembler located in City of Industry, California.
Job Summary This position is responsible for the assembly of the mechanical components of our security x-ray machines. Mechanical assemblers collaborate in teams to build units that are utilized globally.
- Drill and assemble large panels and machines as needed + Assemble equipment according to plans, manuals or drawings to meet quotas and deadlines Education/Experience: + 6 months to 1 year experience in mechanical assembly preferred. Walk-ins are welcome between 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:00pm or call for an appointment (909) 598-5488 21481 Ferrero Parkway, City of Industry, CA 91789 SE HABLA ESPAÑOL EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Astrophysics Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals.
Employment decisions at Astrophysics Inc. are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1(909) 598-5488 and ask for Human Resources.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. ID: 2016-1133
Assembler -Test Mechanic / Outfitter (36992)
Description HJ92315 # Assembler (Test Mechanic/Outfitter) - New Orleans,LA
Job Description * Performs any and all tasks associated with electrical/electronic system testing and maintenance as assigned by management.
Mechanical system testing
Mechanical system troubleshooting & resolution
Conduct maintenance on mechanical systems
Mechanical support for craft operations - on ramp & underway
Tube/Hose fabrication & assembly, shipfitting, mechanical schematics layouts, hook-ups, and installation
Must be able to work from Engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, schematics and follow written/verbal instructions.
Job Requirements * High school diploma or GED certificate.
Two (2) plus years of related experience, preferably in marine vessel testing
Ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
Must be able to perform basic (simple) shop mathematics.
Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
To apply click here
Contact Ameri-Force for more Information Call now at 1-800-522-8998 Send Your Resume E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 904-798-1720 Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
Hablamos Español EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer Position: Assembler -Test Mechanic / Outfitter (36992) Rate: $17.00 to $20.00 per hour based on Experience Contact: email@example.com
Use this job description
Mechanical Assembler (Box Build)
Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units; box build. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
1 Performs highly routine and respective production activities.
2 Loads materials and unload products from production line and equipment.
3 Understands and adheres all safety procedures.
4 Informs appropriate personnel of material and equipment problem.
5 Maintains simple logs of completed work.
6 Knows your customers expectations and drive section to meet them.
7 Performs related work as required for repair/rework BGA.
8 Strong hands-on experience in Surface Mount Technology, Pin-Through-Hole
9 Reads work instruction and C-CAM
Education: Secondary, High School
Experience: 2+ years manufacturing experience
Required Skill: Repair/Knowledge in SRT Machine (BGA Rework).
JOB COMPETENCIES (DEFINE SPECIFIC BEHAVIORS REQUIRED BY JOB)
Attention to detail
Mechanical Structure Assembler Job Fair 4/13 - 04/15
A fast paced company near the city of Huntington Beach is looking for Structure Assemblers and Electrical Assemblers and Plumbers with previous assembling experience. Must have a minimum of 6 months of recent experience working in an assembling/manufacturing environment and/or previous experience working with hand tools.
Assembler duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Assembling various aircraft parts for interior cabin
- Understand written instructions and engineering drawings (blue prints)
- Requires manual dexterity and mechanical ability
- Stand for entire 10-12 hour shift
- Read and comprehend simple instructions
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Other warehouse and assembly duties as assigned and needed
- Read blueprints
- Be able to work around fiber glass
- Assemble using tools such as power tools hand tools and air tools
Pay: $12.00 - $13.50
Schedule: Monday through Friday with mandatory overtime could include 12 or more hours per day as well as working Saturdays as needed.
Contact Norma 657-238-0900 or E-mail your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
Eligible candidates for the Assembler positions must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must have at least 6 months of recent experience working in an assembling and/or manufacturing environment utilizing hand tools
- Must have experience working with varies tools
- Must be able to communicate, read and write fluently in English
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to provided documentation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must provide information on past employment (i.e. names/phone numbers of supervisors as references) and be able to explain/verify any gaps of employment greater than months
- MECHANICALLY INCLINED INDIVIDUALS ARE WELCOMED
Please apply online, Walk-ins also accepted Monday through Friday between 8am and 5:30pm
Helpmates Staffing Services
6106 Ball Rd. Suite 101
Cypress CA 90630
Ask for Norma 657-238-0900 or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]Use this job description
Greensboro, NC Multiple Positions – Contract to Direct – 6 months to conversion
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd Shift – 9/80 compressed
(ACT WorkKeys Assessments and Bennett Mechanical Comprehension test can be scheduled with Sue Parker at 843-371-6504.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Passing score on the following ACT WorkKeys Assessments:
- Applied Mathematics
- Locating Information
- Reading for Information
- Workplace Observation
- Passing score on the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test
- US Citizenship (must provide current US Passport or DL & Original or Certified State issued Birth Certificate)
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret level security clearance
Conditions of Employment: Post interview and contingent offer
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which will include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Department of Defense – In-depth background investigation to award a clearance to the eligible candidate offered. This is a condition of employment. Requires a clear felony record, credit (no bankruptcies in process) and employment/personal references (they go back 10 years).
We currently have an opening for 40 Mechanical Assemblers to join our team. The position provides an opportunity to work with the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation's fundamental defense services.
Assemble and inspect complex, high reliability Electro-Mechanical-Optical products from various forms of documentation (pictorial work instructions, travelers, drawings, etc). Apply mechanical aptitude with attention to detail to achieve quality and productivity objectives. Work with other team members to eliminate manufacturing defects, material scrap, and process inefficiencies.
- Perform high reliability assembly using manual tools, fixtures, and process machinery
- Understand and follow manufacturing work instructions and equipment operating procedures
- Safely perform work while wearing personal protective equipment
- Inspect own work, work of peers, and supplied material using various measuring tools
- Document assembly and inspection information on paper forms and in computer systems
- Clean and organize work area on a daily basis
- Perform additional tasks to support the efficient operation of the business
- Personal Protective Equipment: Safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, hard-hat, gloves, respirator
- Physical: Lifting (25 – 50 pounds), gripping, standing, bending, squatting, pulling, pushing, and reaching
- Schedule: Planned and unplanned overtime may be required
- Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!Use this job description