Assembler Mechanical Ordnance Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Mechanical Ordnance
Electronic Mechanical Assembler
- Soldering of complex electrical components, cables and harnesses
- Maintains the Assembly, Disassembly and Repair of Electronic Parts
- Completes Work Order Forms for Parts
- Ability to use multiple types of crimpers for wires, solder gun/iron, tape measure, and wire stripping machine
- Completes diagnostics and trouble-shooting by analyzing equipment
- 1+ years electronics repair and soldering experience
- Hand soldering skills
- Certification in soldering, preferably JSTD and/or Mill Standard preferred
- Experience with electronics and electronic components and an understanding of the electronic assembly process
- High school diploma or GED required; Advanced technical education, AA degree or certifications a plus
- Familiarity with test and troubleshooting methods for complex electronic equipment
- Ability to interrupt procedures and operate test equipment
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete all required paperwork
- Successful candidate has to be able to perform duties with minimum supervision
Mechanical Assembler / Medical Assembler
Vadnais Heights, MN
2nd Shift is our greatest need!
$100 BONUS PER MONTH FOR PERFECT ATTENDANCE PER MONTH!
$250 REFERRAL BONUSES + SAFTEY BINGO
Minnesota Staffing is in search of dependable employees for one of our customers in Vadnais Heights. The position resides in a fast paced, light mechanical assembly environment. Employees are responsible for quality assembly of final products and product testing.
The environment is FANTASTIC with a temperature and humidity controlled environment. It is very clean and very safe. Besides the environment, this company values its employees and seeks long-term placement with opportunities for employment available on a regular basis.
Ability to communicate in English is required.
High school diploma and clean background are required.
6 Months experience in an assembly/manufacturing setting is also preferred
This is a temp to perm position for dependable candidates with a nice raise upon full-time hire. Those with perfect will get a $100.00 attendance bonus per month and all full-time employees of SPS are eligible to win safety bingo. Our biggest winner this year won $4200!
1st Shift is 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM M-F
2nd shift is 3:00 PM to 1:30 AM M-TH
Pay starts at $12.50+ per hour and raises are given regularly before being hired on after a 90-day probation period.
Please apply at one of our offices
2724 Rice Street
Little Canada, MN 55113
Find the right employees or your dream job with Minnesota Staffing Inc. We are a locally owned staffing and employment agency in St. Paul, Minnesota, with more than three decades of staffing experience.
Receive one-on-one personalized service when you trust your staffing and employment to Minnesota Staffing Inc. We work with small to medium businesses, distribution facilities, and warehouses. Our agency isn't age, gender, or income-specific with our staffing services.
At Minnesota Staffing our staffing services provide employees in several fields, from manufacturing and medical assembly to warehousing and office work. We have several job postings that are frequently updated, so keep checking back for more employment opportunities.
Mechanical Assembler Of Precision Assemblies
JASC is seeking a Mechanical Assembler Of Precision Assemblies. You will perform assembly tasks on a variety of components.
- Work as a intillegent individual to assemble and test entire products or components
- Perform various tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Complete required manufacturing documentation
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to stay off your cell phone while working
- Ability to work self directed without sleeping on the job
- Good dexterity and attention to details
- Versatile and Flexible, enjoys working in a small business environment
Mechanical Assembly - $12-$14/hr DOE (DOWNTOWN FT. WORTH TX)
Needs someone with some lead experience to take over and keep up with the workload.
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Read and interpret work instructions
- Ability to use hand tools effectively –
- measuring tools such as calipers, rulers, measuring tape
- Torque wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, rivet guns
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds
(MUST CLEAN BACKGROUND)
6201 Denton Hwy Suite 230 Haltom City TX 76148
Mechanical Assembler 1St And 2Nd Shift
The mechanical/sub assembly position is responsible for assisting with the production of ground support equipment in its entirety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assembling preformed sheet metal parts, using equipment such as drills, wrenches, high pressure carts, screwdrivers, hammers, etc. in a safe operational fashion.
- Assembly of pressure testing valves and other similar components.
- Accurately and efficiently interpret assembly/sub-assembly drawings and sketches.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Experience in the assembly of preformed sheet metal parts and the use of equipment associated with the manufacturing of units.
- Ability to produce high quality products and expected quantities in the time alloted and with little to no error/supervison.
- Previous manufacturing experience prefered.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to work well in a team enviroment
Ability to use read and interpret drawing and measuing scales or tape proficiently.
- Read, write, and speak English
TLD America provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, TLD America takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Post a Job
Mechanical Assembler (Temporary)
Category (For Job Seekers)
H5551 - Carrollton TX Plant - Carrollton, 75006 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
- Sanmina Corporation has an immediate opening for full-time Assemblers in our Carrollton TX facility.
- This is a manufacturing position with onsite and on-the-job training.
- Experience is helpful but not required.
Nature of Duties:
- Our Assemblers perform a wide variety of assembly operations, which may vary from sitting to standing, moving line to stationary, with very light to medium weight components.
- Assemblers read and follow detailed, color-coded instructions to perform intricate installation, hand soldering, wiring, harnessing and hardware assembly on circuit boards and other types of electronic assemblies.
Education and Experience:
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination is necessary and overtime is required when needed.
- Must be able to lift 25-30 lbs
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled
Post a Job
Mechanical Assembler 2Nd Shift (Branch Medical Group)
The Mechanical Assembler helps with production related tasks and activities. Must be willing to learn how to operate shop equipment as needed.
- Responsible for removing Burrs and sharp edges on metal parts using hand tools and power equipment.
- Performs general tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under general supervision.
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed with minimum supervision.
- Following established methods and procedures assembly.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and infrequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma required. 1-2 years experienced preferred, but not required. Will train.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Good communication skills.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to grow with the Company.
OPEX Corporation is looking for multiple full time Mechanical Assembler’s to work at our World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for a worker who is able to commit to a full time schedule during our day shift that runs from 7:00am through 3:30pm. The starting hourly rate for this position is $12/hr with the opportunity to receive pay increases based on performance. Due to the nature of our work, overtime (and weekends) may be required without advance notice. We are looking for dependable, organized, mechanically skilled individuals for this opening. If you are a communicative, diligent, punctual and detail oriented individual that works well with a team then OPEX may be the right place for you to pursue your career.
- Read and understand assembly drawings
- Assemble/build mail automation equipment
- Use both hand and power tools to assemble equipment
- Worker will be responsible for working both independently and within a team depending on the project
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must have the ability to read assembly drawings
- Must be able to recognize parts (pulleys, bearings, springs, gears)
- Must be able to identify hardware (screws, bolts, nuts, washers, snap rings)
- Strongly prefer candidates with previous experience using both hand and power tools
- Drug screen required for position
- Due to the nature of our work, overtime (and weekends) may be required without advance notice
- Worker will be working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in around our equipment
- Sitting and standing for an extended period of time
- Worker must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Worker must be able to stand throughout duration of their shift
- Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward will occur while on the job
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce currently has over 800+ employees. OPEX’s Moorestown, New Jersey World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Company Gym
- $12/hr with performance based pay increases
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Premiere Staffing Services is looking for a Mechanical/Electrical Assemblers needed for busy manufacturing company.
Responsibilities include assembling preformed sheet metal parts, using equipment such as drills, wrenches, high pressure carts, screwdrivers, hammers and other equipment that will assist in satisfactory performances of duties.
Responsible for the operation of the aforementioned equipment with personal safety and that of fellow employees in mind.
Responsible for assembling and pressure interpretation of assembly and sub-assembly drawings and sketches.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Shall be experiences in the assembly of preformed sheet metal parts of all sorts and the use of all equipment associated with satisfactory performance of duties.
We are seeking a Mechanical Assembler to join our growing team of manufacturing professionals. As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be joining a professional and experienced staff that will work with you to continue to make Littell LLC a great business and great place to work.
The Mechanical Assembler will be responsible the assembly of components, whole machines, as well as the placement and mounting of motors and hydraulic components. The Mechanical Assembler will also be responsible for inspection of parts to ensure they meet print specifications as well as troubleshooting and assisting in the resolution of issues that may arise in the assembly process.
Adhere to all safety policies.
Build subassemblies and/or equipment from engineering prints.
Use hand tools and power tools to layout, drill and tap holes for motors, sensors, and hydraulic components.
Frequent handling of precision parts and walking or standing for most of the day.
Use overhead crane to move parts and assembled equipment.
Inspect parts, as necessary, for assembly
Assist in final testing.
Maintain proper job documentation.
Teardown and crate equipment for shipment.
Participate in Continuous Improvement.
Ability to read and understand engineering prints.
Ability to use calipers and micrometers.
Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Basic Math Skills
Willingness to work 50-60 hours per week.
Strong communication and problem solving skills
At Littell LLC, we pay our Panel and Machine Electricians a competitive rate and offer a competitive benefits package.