Assembler Mechanical Pencils And Ballpoint Pens Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Mechanical Pencils And Ballpoint Pens
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information
- Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies and components
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties)
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation
- On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building
- Perform work within allotted schedules
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels
- Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified
- Required Skills:
- Operate measurement and testing equipment, machines, and devices in accordance with established procedures
- Load, locate, and unload, parts and assemblies
- Disassemble and prepare assemblies to accomplish rework, repair or change incorporation on completed assemblies
- Drill, saw, file, sand, build up, trim, fit, and fasten parts to meet production requirements utilizing any required hand or power tools
- Fabricate, assemble, and install systems elements
- Maintain or repair tools, shop aids, equipment, and facilities as necessary to accomplish work assignments including first-level maintenance on machines and equipment
- In order to be considered for this 2nd shift opportunity, candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months of aircraft structural sheet metal experience or have successfully completed Aero Structural Training
- Candidates must also possess the willingness to work assigned shift and overtime as required as well as the ability to work on concrete floors, uneven surfaces, and in confined spaces, as well as walk on open floor beams, climb on stairs/scaffolding, crawl/kneel in work station, and lift/move parts and/or tools
- Candidates must pass the Work Keys Assessment (www.workkeys.com)
Mechanical Assembler EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. CategoryManufacturing Description Summary Assembles mechanical parts, pieces, products, sub assemblies, and installs electrical wiring and components using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a production line/team build environment. Reads and interprets blueprints/schematics, positions parts, and examines connections for correct fit. Performs repairs as needed and reports errors in assembly line.This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Assembler III position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Responsibilities
Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
Rework/repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specifications.
Utilize hand held tools and power tools.
Squares, aligns, and assembles bases, frames, or equipment structural components, on floor or floor plate.
Connects color-coded wires, using mirrors in compact areas.
Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends.
Accurate control of inventory through the use of production orders.
Performs quality work checks to ensure products meet quality standards.
Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Position Requirements Qualifications · 1 - 2 years mechanical assembly experience in a production line/team build environment. · High school diploma or GED. Any technical training in Industrial Electronics, Schematics, or Blueprints preferred. · Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly. · Ability to lift 50-80 pounds. · Possess manual dexterity to quickly and accurately assemble pieces and parts. · Must be able to stand for 8 consecutive hours. LocationConcord Township, OH RemoteNo ShiftFirst Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Exempt/Non-ExemptNon-Exempt
Mechanical Assembler 1 - Temp
Mechanical Assembler 1 - Temp Tracking Code 20131290 Job Description The Temp Mechanical Assembler 1 candidate should have 1 to 2 years related assembly experience. On a production basis, performs light mechanical assembly work.
Repetitive type job. Follows instructions and procedures exactly. Works under close supervision and has minor responsibility.
All work is subject to review. Basic understanding of bonding, torque, measurement tools and other assembly techniques: " Uses pull rivets & squeeze rivets." Polishing, simple assemblies." Basic Bonding, Torque, and use of measurement tools." Apply basic mechanical assembly skills. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Computer skills: None Required If you are qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability.
To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-949-465-7700 or email@example.comThis position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S.
Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Job Location Irvine, California, United States Position Type Temporary
Use this job description
Assembler -Test Mechanic / Outfitter (36992)
Description HJ92315 # Assembler (Test Mechanic/Outfitter) - New Orleans,LA
Job Description * Performs any and all tasks associated with electrical/electronic system testing and maintenance as assigned by management.
Mechanical system testing
Mechanical system troubleshooting & resolution
Conduct maintenance on mechanical systems
Mechanical support for craft operations - on ramp & underway
Tube/Hose fabrication & assembly, shipfitting, mechanical schematics layouts, hook-ups, and installation
Must be able to work from Engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, schematics and follow written/verbal instructions.
Job Requirements * High school diploma or GED certificate.
Two (2) plus years of related experience, preferably in marine vessel testing
Ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
Must be able to perform basic (simple) shop mathematics.
Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
To apply click here
Contact Ameri-Force for more Information Call now at 1-800-522-8998 Send Your Resume E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 904-798-1720 Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
Hablamos Español EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer Position: Assembler -Test Mechanic / Outfitter (36992) Rate: $17.00 to $20.00 per hour based on Experience Contact: email@example.com
Use this job description
Mechanical Assembly Technician (660350)
Who We Are: Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs. We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery. Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission. Qualifications: Technical Specialist Associate – Mechanical
What you’ll do: * Perform mechanical assembly operations including bonding, staking, torqueing and critical moves. Work to detailed drawings in a clean room environment interfacing with personnel from different disciplines.
Travel to, and support, complex field operations for flight hardware from delivery, launch, and post launch operations.
Perform critical match machine operations to tolerances less than .001 inch.
Generate workflow and manufacturability aspects for program scheduling purposes.
Maintain electronic build documents, required logs, records and reports in accordance with Ball Aerospace policies and government regulations.
Review and correctly interpret schematics, drawings, specifications, and procedures.
Design and fabricate basic holding fixtures.
May make suggestions relating to the machining, fabrication and assembly to perform the most intricate machining and assemblies.
Plan and successfully machine parts to precision tolerances of (less than 0.001). * Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
May also perform functions in various work centers.
Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units/Strategic Support Units, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
Perform other duties as necessary. What you’ll need: * High School Diploma or equivalent and 10 or more years of related experience or a two-year technical degree and 8 or more years’ experience.
Minimum 4 years’ experience with machine shop equipment including 2 axis CNC milling machines and tool room lathes.
Ability to function in a team environment interfacing effectively with both customers and team mates from different disciplines.
In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
Working Conditions: * Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, clean room, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required. Security Clearance: Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance. * US Citizenship is Required Relocation: Relocation for this position is NOT Available EEO Statement:
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Use this job description
Busy manufacturing company is looking for 3 Mechanical Assemblers. This position is for 2nd shift and is full time. In need of someone who assembles or fabricates mechanical parts, pieces or products.--
Assembling tight assemblies with very tight tolerances, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools, specifications, precision instruments and test equipment.
-strong complex mechanical skills--
-mechanical assembly (aircraft related preferred)
-repetition using a 5 pound drill--
Please email resume!
Use this job description
Mechanical Assembler - (Sp) We're Growing!!!!
SUMMARYAssembles machines, equipment and sub-assemblies under general supervision while following drawings, procedures and other written documentation.ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, although other tasks may also be assigned.Prepares and assembles various segments of mechanical systems and top level assemblies as well as lower level components and subassemblies under the direction of the immediate supervisor.Interprets and uses drawings, processes procedures and other written documentation to complete preparation and assembly of components.Fabricates components using various items including hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures, drills, taps, saws, and other cutting devises.Forms, prepares and aligns copper, brass and plastic piping along with associated bracketing and hardware.Brazes, solders and bonds piping as may be required. Mounts various components and assemblies.Performs required metal treatment processes per documented procedures and work instructions that includes painting and passivation.Runs machines and production equipment with assistance and guidance from co-workers or immediate supervisor as may be required.Achieves documented specification requirements and quality standards while meeting anticipated productivity standards and due dates.Cleans, prepares and packages equipment for shipment.Maintains a neat, clean and organized work area.Utilizes various types of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, forklifts, scissor lifts, cranes, etc. where required and available.Complete paperwork accurately and timely as is required in the manufacturing process, including but not limited to: Time and Attendance Sheets, Assembly Routers, Nonconformance Reports, and Test RecordsAssists in the preparation of equipment for testing.Fabricates various seals and gaskets including O-rings gaskets, bullet nose gaskets, hoses and related components.Reports labor hours ongoing on an accurate and timely basis. Appropriately charges time to work orders, special projects or general ledger accounts on a daily basis.Follows all safety policies, precautions, recommendations and procedures as may be applicable.Assists other production departments or operations areas based on workloads and needs. May also be asked to assist in other non-production areas as may be required by supervision and management.Complies with all company policies, procedures and work instructions to insure continued ISO certification.QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Welding Experience or Certification a plus.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh School Graduate or GED.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Some lifting (up to 30 lbs.), climbing and crawling inside large equipment required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SP Industries, Inc. is a privately held manufacturer of laboratory and process equipment serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, scientific, educational, industrial, and OEM markets. It is comprised of leading well known brands representing over 250 combined years of experience, quality and innovation. SP Industries is a global supplier committed to providing the best products and services available to its customers. We offer a world-wide sales and service network with full product support including training and technical assistance.
SP will provide assistance to read an application to the visually impaired if necessary.
EEO and Affirmative Action Statement:
SP is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis and takes affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunities. It is our policy is to provide our employees and applicants with equal employment opportunities in accordance with applicable laws and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, marital status, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, genetic information, political belief, pregnancy, citizenship, handicap or disability, status as a veteran or member of the U.S. military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SP's Affirmative Action Plan is available through the HR Department and may be accessed during normal business hours.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
SP will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Use this job description
Greensboro, NC Multiple Positions – Contract to Direct – 6 months to conversion
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd Shift – 9/80 compressed
(ACT WorkKeys Assessments and Bennett Mechanical Comprehension test can be scheduled with Sue Parker at 843-371-6504.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Passing score on the following ACT WorkKeys Assessments:
- Applied Mathematics
- Locating Information
- Reading for Information
- Workplace Observation
- Passing score on the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test
- US Citizenship (must provide current US Passport or DL & Original or Certified State issued Birth Certificate)
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret level security clearance
Conditions of Employment: Post interview and contingent offer
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which will include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Department of Defense – In-depth background investigation to award a clearance to the eligible candidate offered. This is a condition of employment. Requires a clear felony record, credit (no bankruptcies in process) and employment/personal references (they go back 10 years).
We currently have an opening for 40 Mechanical Assemblers to join our team. The position provides an opportunity to work with the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation's fundamental defense services.
Assemble and inspect complex, high reliability Electro-Mechanical-Optical products from various forms of documentation (pictorial work instructions, travelers, drawings, etc). Apply mechanical aptitude with attention to detail to achieve quality and productivity objectives. Work with other team members to eliminate manufacturing defects, material scrap, and process inefficiencies.
- Perform high reliability assembly using manual tools, fixtures, and process machinery
- Understand and follow manufacturing work instructions and equipment operating procedures
- Safely perform work while wearing personal protective equipment
- Inspect own work, work of peers, and supplied material using various measuring tools
- Document assembly and inspection information on paper forms and in computer systems
- Clean and organize work area on a daily basis
- Perform additional tasks to support the efficient operation of the business
- Personal Protective Equipment: Safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, hard-hat, gloves, respirator
- Physical: Lifting (25 – 50 pounds), gripping, standing, bending, squatting, pulling, pushing, and reaching
- Schedule: Planned and unplanned overtime may be required
- Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!Use this job description
Mechanical Assembler (Box Build)
Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units; box build. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
1 Performs highly routine and respective production activities.
2 Loads materials and unload products from production line and equipment.
3 Understands and adheres all safety procedures.
4 Informs appropriate personnel of material and equipment problem.
5 Maintains simple logs of completed work.
6 Knows your customers expectations and drive section to meet them.
7 Performs related work as required for repair/rework BGA.
8 Strong hands-on experience in Surface Mount Technology, Pin-Through-Hole
9 Reads work instruction and C-CAM
Education: Secondary, High School
Experience: 2+ years manufacturing experience
Required Skill: Repair/Knowledge in SRT Machine (BGA Rework).
JOB COMPETENCIES (DEFINE SPECIFIC BEHAVIORS REQUIRED BY JOB)
Attention to detail
Mechanical Assembler I
Delta Global Staffing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is seeking qualified candidate for a Mechanical Assembler I job at BWI. Delta Global Staffing has been providing full service staffing solutions and great benefits to clients and employees since 1995. In this Mechanical Assembler I job, the qualified candidates will meet the following requirements and be able to perform the duties listed below.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to pass an extensive background check and drug test
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Need to have the knowledge of utilizing appropriate tooling, equipment and materials to accomplish maintenance functions including but not limited to the following: inspections, repairing, removing and replacing components on all non-motorized equipment.
- Responsible for doing preventive maintenance and repair of non-motorized ground support equipment.
- Assembly and disassembly of different kinds of bag carts and transporters to make repairs to the damaged sections of the products.
- Candidates should be able to use basic hand tools, power tools and other electrical equipment in order to make the repairs.
- The work will include taking off wheels, working on the skin of the carts, replacing parts if needed, and other light mechanical.
Delta Global Staffing (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta’s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. We have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Use this job description