Assembler Metal Building Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Metal Building
Civil Engineer - Pre-Engineered Metal Building Design
Varco Pruden Buildings, a world leader in the pre-engineered steel systems construction industry, has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer in our Regional Service Center located in St. Joseph, MO.
Varco Pruden, a division of BlueScope Buildings, offers a competitive pay and benefits package and the advantage of a casual environment that is professionally supportive and quality driven.
Qualified Engineers will be responsible for producing structural engineering designs and details for low-rise, non-residential building construction using our computer aided design program.
- Assuring customer design service needs are met by meeting design schedule
- Providing accurate and efficient designs for detailing and manufacturing that meet the customer?s requirements in a timely manner
- Participating in a collaborative work environment with Engineers, Technicians, Project Managers, Clarifiers, Estimators and Manufacturing personnel
- Focusing on achieving regional objective and profitability goals as part of a high performance work team
- Providing technical assistance to Builders on specific projects
- Participating in a culture of continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Minimum 4 years? experience in structural building design
- Bachelor?s degree in Civil Engineering
- Design software experience
- Working knowledge of steel structures
- Familiar with building codes and ability to read architectural drawings
- Pre-engineered metal building design
- PE certification
EEO Employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Post a Job
Unit Build / Encased Coil Assembly
The assembler works in teams of 2 people. Two of them lift an encased coil spring mattress assembly (40-45 lbs. each) from the floor and place it onto the waist high table. The semi-rigid foam pieces which are pre-cut are inserted into the perimeter of the spring assembly and are hot glued together (use of hot glue gun). The process is repeated approximately 15 times per hour for a 2 person team.
Ability to work at a fast pace
Must be team oriented
Good upper body strength to lift the encased coil spring units
Ability to stand/ walk for the entire shift
Willingness to work in a non-air conditioned environment
Must be able to work flexible hours
Post a Job
Metal Building Project Coordinator
NCI Building Systems is the largest integrated manufacturer and marketer of metal building components, custom engineered metal building systems and metal coil coaters in North America.
With corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas, NCI Building Systems has 44 facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Successful accretive and organic growth continue to propel the company ahead as the leader in the metal buildings industry and is creating exciting opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer ? Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Responsible for clarification of Purchase Orders received from Builders, Customers and to define the scope of work and generate internal work orders to ensure customer expectations are met and work is processed throughout the NCI Building Systems organization in the most expeditious manner.
Responsible for verification and accuracy of pricing submitted with Purchase Orders.
Generate, price and communicate Change Orders to meet customer expectations.
Ultimately, to meet or exceed customer expectations and ensure dealing with NCI Building Systems is the most pleasant portion of Builder / Customer's business activity.
Preferred the ability to read and interpret blueprints
Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
Must have basic computer skills
Metal building experience preferred
Post a Job
Sheet Metal Assembly
Looking for assembly technicians for an aerospace machine shop. Must be able to read drawings, install bushings and bearings, squeeze rivets, and have some sealer experience. Pay is $13-$17/hr DOE. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugscreen
All shifts available
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugscreen
Facilities Hvac/Sheet Metal Coordinator
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial environment where you can take your consulting career to the next level, while helping solve interesting, complex challenges for clients? our Company Group is always in search of top talent to drive our mission to help senior executives at leading companies capture value from the next generation of global services. Client projects include those focused on cloud, mobility, outsourcing, and shared services, for IT, Finance & Accounting, HR, Procurement and Contact Centers.
The ideal candidate will convey a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving. Serve the clients by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning components.
Test each system after each service or repair is performed prior to leaving the client?s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that we did indeed fix it right the first time. Make sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work.
Additionally, the candidate must possess an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, allowing them to provide top notch customer service to our customers who always come first. Must have 1 to 2 years in the HVAC Industry and be able to pass background and drug test.
Most work is weekdays, but some evenings and weekends are required. Our compensation package includes monthly bonuses and benefits. The selected candidate will receive a sign on bonus.
We look for motivated individuals who possess excellent problem solving and leadership skills and who have demonstrated success in a client service environment. Join a team of innovative problem solvers, who have been helping lead and shape the global services industry for 20+ years. - See more at: http://www.our Companygrp.com/about-us/careers/apply-online.html#sthash.q09iZzJ3.dpuf
Post a Job
Metal Building Erector/Iron Worker
Metal Building Erector/Iron Worker
Conco Inc., leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking metal building erectors/iron workers. This position is generally responsible for the efficient and successful erection of commercial buildings. Candidates must have at least 1-3 years of experience in the erection of metal buildings and possess knowledge of metal building operations; Current valid driver’s license is required. For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button or apply in person at our office located at: 3051 N. Ohio Wichita, KS 67217.
Every qualified is required to adhere with the following employment requirements:
- Current valid driver’s license is required.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Physical.
Benefits that are unique to this opportunity are:
- Excellent paying hourly position with opportunities to increase
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with matching benefits .
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Paid Life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 40 years of quality reputation
Conco is an equal opportunity employer; minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees.
Post a Job
Press Brake Operator/Sheet Metal Fabricator
Wabtec Corporation, a leading supplier of value-added, technology-based products and services for rail, transit and other global industries, is currently seeking a Press Brake Operator/Sheet Metal Fabricator to join their team.
The Press Brake Operator/Sheet Metal Fabricator fabricates all sheet metal parts utilizing available equipment and demonstrates proficiency in a secondary skill. Performs work in primary skill area with little or no supervision and instructs others in the specific duties of all skill areas. Assists in the planning, scheduling and execution of work assignments, when required.
- Sets up and operates all fabrication equipment.
- Uses engineering drawings to develop flat pattern layouts.
- Programs various machines for cutting and punching parts.
- Measures and inspects all parts to ensure conformity to engineering specifications and quality standards.
- Assists in the planning, scheduling and execution of work assignments.
- Supports company objectives by using skills whenever needed to help meet metal shop and Microphor production goals.
- Assists and trains others in development of skills and adherence to quality standards.
- Maintains inventory of materials and welding supplies.
- Completes quality and production documentation.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Participates in company-wide quality and performance improvement efforts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to meet the medical requirements to wear a respirator.
- Must be able to lift and move materials and tanks weighing 50 -75 pounds or more. Assistance is provided when weight limits exceed capability.
- Proficiency in basic math as demonstrated by passing the Microphor basic math skills test, Trigonometry a plus. Must be capable of working with both decimals and fractions.
- Basic mechanical skills including use of required tools and measuring devices.
- Minimum of five (5) years of sheet metal fabrication experience. Must be capable of set-up and operating press brake, punch press, plasma cutter, and other available equipment with acceptable results. Minimum of 5 years experience operating shears, turret punches and press brakes.
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience with CNC punching and cutting machines, Fabriwin software. Minimum of 3 years operating CNC cutting and punching machines and editing programs at controller.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, as demonstrated by passing the Microphor blue print reading test following initial training. And develop flat pattern layouts.
- Understanding of work orders, bills of material and manufacturing routings.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift as demonstrated by passing a forklift operation test following initial training.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and demonstrate positive leadership skills.
- Ability to follow directions, organize and manage multiple projects, and focus on assigned tasks
Building Plans Reviewer
As the economic recovery unfolds, many executives with supply chain and logistics responsibilities are moving out of ?survival mode? and beginning to make their supply chains more flexible, responsive and efficient. They are looking to trim the number of distribution centers while minimizing transportation costs and cycle time.
If they have moved operations or sourcing overseas, they are looking for strategies to help them better manage a more complicated set of logistics and get a handle on fluctuations in inbound shipping costs. And if it has been a while since their warehousing and inventory strategies have been examined, they are looking for ways to respond to changes in customer order patterns and incorporate important new technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
? Perform field observations of the Contractor's activities to ensure that the project is built according to the Plans and Specifications
? Review plans and specifications
? Prepare daily inspection reports
? Observe, document, and record daily activities
? Prepare and submit field quantity records for payment
? Attend weekly project site meetings with the Contractor, Client staff, other consultant staff, franchise utility companies, and others associated with the project construction as required.
? Assist in providing training and technical assistance to new and less experienced inspection personnel.
? Perform a variety of inspection, materials sampling, and documentation duties on a construction project including:
o Inspecting earthwork, including embankment, excavation, and installation of pipe culverts
o Concrete placement in structures and on flat work
o Asphaltic concrete placement including spread rates, temperature requirements, thickness and yields
o Inspecting guardrail, catch basins, and sign installations
o Structural Inspections to include seismic upgrades, retaining walls, drilled shafts, pile driving activities, and other similar activities
o Traffic signal improvements, channelization improvements, and other similar improvements.
o Inspecting waterline installations and joint utility trenches
o Utility relocation coordination
o Preparing progress estimates
Education & Experience:
? Minimum of 1-5 years construction inspection experience required
Associate?s degree in Civil Engineering, technology, environment, mathematics, drafting, surveying, engineering, or related field desirable but not required
? Experience in Federal, Washington State, and Washington State Local Agency inspection procedures required
? Experience maintaining construction records, documenting daily construction activities and writing related reports
? Experience utilizing the WSDOT Construction Manual preferred
? Experience utilizing the WSDOT Qualified Products list preferred
? Familiarity with administration of construction public works contracts
? Familiarity with construction processes methods
? Familiarity with construction specifications and requirements
? Familiarity with QA/QC requirements
Experience utilizing the Record of Materials (ROM) and Request for Approval of Materials (RAM)
Experience utilizing computer programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook
? Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
? Valid Washington State Driver?s License required
? Must be willing to travel occasionally
? Must be willing to work weekend and/or 2nd/3rd shift hours as required by client
Knowledge, Ability And Skills:
? Ability to interact effectively, problem solve and partner with citizens, community groups and contractors
? Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with a diverse group
? Ability to read and interpret construction plans, specifications, codes, laws and contracts
? Ability to perform mathematical calculations associated with the computation or estimation of construction progress, dimensions, quantities and costs
We?ve been helping leading companies in a range of industries tackle these problems for over 30 years and more than 1,000 client engagements. Though every problem we encounter is different, we approach all of our engagements with certain fundamental perspectives.
Post a Job
Electrical Engineer - Machine Building
Position Title Electrical Engineer
Location Morristown TN
Global Manufacturer looking for an Electrical Engineer.
The EE researches, plans, and designs electrical, electronically and control systems for mechanical, electromechanical, inspection products and systems, and directs and coordinates activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of electromechanical products and systems by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
Designs products or systems to support such designs as instruments, controls, robots, engines, machines, automation and mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, pneumatic or heat transfer systems.
Designs products and systems to interface machines, hardware, and software.
Plans and directs personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
Directs and coordinates fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
Coordinates and train operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment.
Evaluates field installations and recommends design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
Create and issue all system documentations for the equipment and systems designed and built.
Overtime as needed.
This job has project supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BS) and one to two years related experience and/or training.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. 2+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering involved with machine building or related.
Post a Job
Construction Sales Executive - Building Automation Systems (Bas)
Our client, a rapidly growing privately held independent systems integrator, is looking for an Automation/Controls Sales Representative in the Dallas marketplace.
Job Duties and
- Sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls through development of relationships with contractors as well as building owners/managers
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers to establish projects directly with end-users in existing buildings for new construction projects.
- Responsible for establishing/maintaining relationships directly with owners/end-users and/or general/mechanical contractors and consulting engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred
- Technical field experience acceptable
- 5+ years of professional sales experience in either sales or project management for Building Automation or a related industry
- Prefer a solid understanding of the new construction market in the Dallas area, will also consider relocation for skilled individual
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Relocation assistance considered
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan