Assembler Metal Building Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Metal Building
Metal Building Erector/ Iron Worker
Tradesmen International, America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Metal Building Erectors to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled Metal Building Erectors that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are a Ironworker / Iron worker / Metal Building Erector with at least 1 year of experience this is your chance to advance your career! All openings can be viewed at tradesmen.jobsTradesmen International is hiring Metal Building Erector / Ironworker / Iron workers with steel siding, roofing and lining experience. Working on Pre-Engineered buildings, Pole Barns, and other agricultural buildings. Many projects could involve overtime and we offer full benefits as well as 401k. Please call 515-251-4998, or respond with a resume.Email a resume to:email@example.com@tradesmeninternational.comSimply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Metal Building Erection / Ironworker that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.iVacation PayiHealth insurancei
Dental and vision plani
Prescription drug plani
Short-term disabilityi401(k) profit-sharing savings plani
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).IronworkerIron worker
Steel WorkerSteelworkerPreengineered buildings
Pre Engineered buildings
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/8ky9p33qqrybsyf8PI97918332
Post a Job
Metal Building Foreman
Speedway Erection Service Company is now hiring Foremen for metal buildings. The Foreman reports to the Superintendent, and must be able to manage the job when the Superintendent is off site. The Foreman will drive and direct the work flow of the daily tasks while maintaining a fast pace but safe work environment. This includes erection of steel, sheeting of roof and walls with or with out insulation, trim work and other various tasks as needed. In addition to ensuring these tasks are complete, the Foreman will take a hands on approach to help get the job done. The Foreman will ensure that all crew members are following all Company and job site safety regulations. The Foreman must be able to handle stressful situations and have a proven track record of completing jobs safely and on time. The Foreman must be an individual that is dependable, takes initiative, and pays attention to detail.
Full time 40 hours + /week, benefits, pay based on experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a metal building foreman on small and large scale projects
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Must have a clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Ability to interpret and comprehend metal building drawings.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and communicate with crews, general contractors, and other sub contractors.
- Delegating work to crew members and ensuring work is done correctly and in a time efficient manner
- Experience with standing seam roof systems. (Experience with IMP's a plus)
- Hands on work required
- Operating boom/man lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts.
Process Engineer, Metal Assemblies
Headquartered in Lynchburg, VA., BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) is a leading supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. BWXT has more than 5,200 employees and significant operations in Lynchburg, VA.; Erwin, TN.; Mount Vernon, Ind.; Euclid, OH; Barberton, OH; and Cambridge, Ontario, as well as more than a dozen U.S. Department of Energy sites around the country. Follow us on Twitter @BWXTech and learn more at www.bwxt.com .
BWXT is seeking a Process Engineer, Metal Assemblies for our Lynchburg, VA facilityJob Description/Duties: The Process Engineer will be responsible for technical support of manufacturing metal assemblies and process improvements. Interpretation of technical specifications, use of computerized systems, preparation of documents, support and analysis of manufacturing problems, and interfacing with others, both internally and with our customer, are critical duties of this role. Job Qualifications/Requirements: + Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Perform a variety of engineering assignments and studies.
Able to work well in team interactions.
Able to provide team leadership.
Perform routine tasks in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Read and interpret working drawings.
Use CAD software to create Engineering sketches.
Strong analytical skills – ability to perform data input, trending and analysis using Excel or other electronic tools.
Perform administrative requirements such as generation of reports, customer correspondence, letters, etc., subject to approval of Unit Manager.
Able to demonstrate problem solving ability.
Excellent communication skills in person, phone, and written correspondence.
Able to learn new electronic systems.
Understanding of standard manufacturing processes is desired. US Citizenship, with no dual citizenship is required for this position. Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter. Position requires U.S. Citizenship with (no dual citizenship) ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance which involves an extensive criminal and financial background investigation and previous employment reference verifications. BWXT supports diversity and is committed to the concept of Equal Employment Opportunity. We have established procedures to ensure that all personnel actions such as recruitment, compensation, career development, benefits, company-sponsored training and social recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or veteran status.
Production Associate, Entry In Flat Metal Assembly Dept
On floor, bench or conveyor lines, performs diversified and intricate assembly and manufacturing operations on a variety of products. Lays out and determines operations sequence. Assists and works with different automatic and semiautomatic machinery in the factory as well as performing manual tasks.
Virco is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We encourage minority and female applicants. We participate in E-Verify.
- Checks product for quality and completeness.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Performs various tasks and processes in manufacturing environment.
- Helps in performing set-ups by checking materials and getting necessary tools and jigs to manufacture products.
- Inspects the finished product for good quality and for the correct color, measurements, label and material used.
- Works at different workstations to meet production requirements.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Works under direct supervision on duties and tasks that are standardized, selecting from written instructions and established procedures.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
- Must be able to work in a team of employees rotating various job functions with team members.
- Must work under minimal or no supervision.
- Minimizes the scrapped material being produced by machinery.
- Keeps record of inventory in an accurate and efficient manner on a daily basis.
- Routes product accordingly within the department. Follows all the safety regulations and procedures. Able to identify potential hazards in the work area.
- Able to operate various machines, equipment or tools used in manufacturing.
- Attends all scheduled safety meetings.
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 months to one year of prior related experience is preferred.
- Applies basic and develops advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate to area of specialization.
- Must have good working ability with hand tools.
- Able to distinguish among the different colors available and measurement of products.
- Knowledge of basic math skills, reading and interpreting blue prints, use of tape measure, and knowledge of various machines, manufacturing or assembly processes is preferred.
- Must be flexible with required working hours, including overtime.
- Must be flexible within the department and willing to flex to other departments as needed
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to chest and shoulder level. Occasionally push and/or pull up to 100 pounds with a manual or electrical pallet jack. Must be able to withstand 8 to 10 hours on a concrete surface. Will be using hydraulic and electrical hand tools, such as the pneumatic drill, glue gun, hammer, and rivet machine. Must wear applicable and proper protective equipment including, but not limited to, protective eye and/or hearing equipment to safely perform job duties. Must be able to adjust physically to normal plant environmental conditions (above moderate heat and cold) and adapt quickly to physical applications requiring varying motor skills.Post a Job
Process Engineer, Metal Assemblies (9621)
Headquartered in Lynchburg, VA., BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) is a leading supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U. S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. BWXT has more than 5,200 employees and significant operations in Lynchburg, VA.; Erwin, TN.; Mount Vernon, Ind.; Euclid, OH; Barberton, OH; and Cambridge, Ontario, as well as more than a dozen U. S. Department of Energy sites around the country. Follow us on Twitter @BWXTech and learn more at www. bwxt. com.
BWXT is seeking a Process Engineer, Metal Assemblies for our Lynchburg, VA facility
The Process Engineer will be responsible for technical support of manufacturing metal assemblies and process improvements. Interpretation of technical specifications, use of computerized systems, preparation of documents, support and analysis of manufacturing problems, and interfacing with others, both internally and with our customer, are critical duties of this role.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Perform a variety of engineering assignments and studies.
- Able to work well in team interactions.
- Able to provide team leadership.
- Perform routine tasks in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Read and interpret working drawings.
- Use CAD software to create Engineering sketches.
- Strong analytical skills ability to perform data input, trending and analysis using Excel or other electronic tools.
- Perform administrative requirements such as generation of reports, customer correspondence, letters, etc., subject to approval of Unit Manager.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills in person, phone, and written correspondence.
- Able to learn new electronic systems.
- Understanding of standard manufacturing processes is desired.
US Citizenship, with no dual citizenship is required for this position.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter. Position requires U. S. Citizenship with (no dual citizenship) ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance which involves an extensive criminal and financial background investigation and previous employment reference verifications.Post a Job
Inside Sales Person FOR Steel Buildings With Proven Track Record - Metal Building Manufacturer
Sellingsteel building product and related services. Personally contacts andsecures new business from quote request.
- Handle phone, email and fax inquiries
- Guide customer through custom steel building options
- Prepare request for quote
- Close Sales
- Submit request for quotes to vendors for windows, doors and insulation in a timely manner.
- Experience in metal building or related construction sales
- Proven sales experience
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Self-motivated and driven
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Remarkable problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive high pressure situations
- Moderate computer skills
- Able to handle administrative tasks
- Can react positively to changes
- Capable of researching solutions when situations arise
- Ability to up-sell or make suggestions to customers
- Capable of completing tasks
Metal Building Erector/Iron Worker
Metal Building Erector/Iron Worker
Conco Inc., leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking metal building erectors/iron workers. This position is generally responsible for the efficient and successful erection of commercial buildings. Candidates must have at least 1-3 years of experience in the erection of metal buildings and possess knowledge of metal building operations; Current valid driver’s license is required. For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button or apply in person at our office located at: 3051 N. Ohio Wichita, KS 67217.
Every qualified is required to adhere with the following employment requirements:
- Current valid driver’s license is required.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Physical.
Benefits that are unique to this opportunity are:
- Excellent paying hourly position with opportunities to increase
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with matching benefits .
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Paid Life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 40 years of quality reputation
Conco is an equal opportunity employer; minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Conco Construction is recognized as a leader in the commercial construction industry and is the premier source for high-quality construction, a “safety first” workplace attitude, and a family-oriented work environment. Conco employs skilled craftsmen in all trades and provides a steady year round work environment. In addition, Conco provides our employees with an industry leading benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Flex Spending Account, 401k, life insurance, and referral incentive program. Above all, Conco provides a work environment that is family oriented and one which continuously gives back to employees.
Post a Job
Facilities Hvac/Sheet Metal Coordinator
Drawing upon the extensive regional and functional expertise of Eurasia Group's analysts, the Government Services group delivers innovative products and mission-focused analysis to agencies operating in today's dynamic and unpredictable geopolitical landscape. From forecasting and scenario analysis to focused research efforts, we provide unbiased and responsive products to decision-makers across the globe.
The ideal candidate will convey a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving. Serve the clients by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning components.
Test each system after each service or repair is performed prior to leaving the client?s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that we did indeed fix it right the first time. Make sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work.
Additionally, the candidate must possess an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, allowing them to provide top notch customer service to our customers who always come first. Must have 1 to 2 years in the HVAC Industry and be able to pass background and drug test.
Most work is weekdays, but some evenings and weekends are required. Our compensation package includes monthly bonuses and benefits. The selected candidate will receive a sign on bonus.
?Direct advisory services: We provide actionable, real-time analysis tailored to client requirements through custom publications, briefings, and workshops.
?Consultative research: We deliver analytic solutions through our country-specific, regional, and transnational research programs, risk assessments, long-range forecasting, and scenario analysis.
?Analytic design: We develop comparative methodologies and analytic frameworks to assist clients in impact evaluation, risk modeling, and strategic planning.
?Games and exercises: Through war games and table top exercises, we provide a creative means for clients to attack challenges, explore unintended consequences, formulate strategy, and build consensus among stakeholders.
Post a Job
Forensic Engineering And Building Science-Sr. Project Manager, Building Science
Sr. Project Manager, Building Science
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
My client is a leading global provider of building and forensic science experts who provide a comprehensive and diverse range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services. They have a reputation as a trusted advisor and industry leader that has contributed to their unprecedented growth and expansion over the past 3 years.
The Senior Building Science Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, performing, and overseeing all aspects of Building Science projects. This role will be primarily responsible for overseeing multiple projects, providing building enclosure-related 3rd party consulting and testing services to clients while providing leadership, mentorship, and training to Specialists and Technicians.
The Senior Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within designated time frame and proposed cost either personally or through management and mentorship of the project team.
- Act as trusted advisor to Clients and prospective Clients; own and develop the Client relationship
- Proactively keep clients and stakeholders informed of project status and changes
- Assume full managerial responsibility for all aspects of the project; scope, schedule, design, quality, staff, budget and execution
- Perform project tracking and quality control including; regular project status reviews of actual vs planned; facilitating project status and design review meetings internally and with client; take appropriate actions to address variance to project plan; follow standardized procedures for change orders and all Company processes/procedures
- Manage direct reports. Includes training/mentoring, reviewing reports, managing schedules, monthly 1-on-1’s, developing and leading 90-day and annual reviews
- Conduct site evaluations and /or Quality Assurance observations and reporting
- Prepare and/or review Construction Documents, to include drawings and specifications as designer of record or as 3rd party peer reviewer, specifically for building envelope and architectural systems.
- Confer with project team and provide technical and directional advice as needed
- Manage time and resources effectively using the department look ahead planner; maintain and communicate schedule
- Perform and/or oversee the planning and execution of building envelope related field testing (ASTM E783, E1105, E779, AAMA 501.2, etc.)
- Explore opportunities to enhance service with or up sale existing clients/projects
- Ensure personal utilization consistently averages at 90%
- High school diploma/equivalent required
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in civil or structural engineering, construction or architecture preferred
- P.E./AIA or other relevant licensure preferred
- Certification in industry-specific technical areas (roofing, fenestrations, waterproofing, commissioning)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the building envelope consulting industry
- Specialized focus in 5 or more industry areas of technical expertise (roofing, cost estimating, etc) preferred
- Experience working in the Dallas/Fort Worth market preferred
- Technically competent and able to effectively communicate and build rapport with clients, co-workers and sub-contractors
- Must have practical understanding of building enclosure systems, specifically roofing, waterproofing, claddings, fenestration, and air/water/thermal/vapor barriers.
- Excellent skills in technical writing and oral communication
- Flexible, responsive and confident multi-tasker able to work independently, handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- Must have ability to lead and contribute to team in a collaborative, interactive environment
- Must demonstrate a commitment to quality, organization, meticulous attention to detail, and consistency in work product
- Previous experience working with project invoicing and budget management
- Previous successful results in upselling services/scope
- Preferred proficiency in one or more design/modeling software programs, including AutoCAD; Bluebeam®, WUFI, THERM, etc.
- Travel is required
- Must be able to independently lift 25 lbs.
Client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including monthly variable bonus program, year-end bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, flexible spending account and 401(k). They offer generous time off benefits, including paid time off to perform charitable work in the community.
Post a Job
Building Inspector/Plans Examiner
We are guided by our basic core values: integrity and professionalism, passion for work, and essential modesty. This ?essential modesty? is the heart of who Establish is. It means we have the competence and determination to lead and steer projects, but we never underestimate the importance of listening to our clients and making sure we understand one another.
This position is responsible for inspection of construction projects.
- High school graduate or equivalent plus two (2) years experience in construction inspection.
We will serve our clients with honesty, integrity, competence, and objectivity.
We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client?s permission.
We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms.
We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor?s permission.
Post a Job