Assembler Metal Furniture Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Metal Furniture
Residential Furniture Assembly
Interested in home improvement and want to learn a new trade? We would love to train you! No experience necessary-- just a great attitude and willingness to learn. If you think you could be good with your hands and great with our clients-- call today 610-644-4143 and ask for Anthony
Hours: Monday -- Friday
Compensation: Excellent pay. Can earn between $40,000 - $60,000
Medical/Dental, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401(K) with match, Flex Spending.
Furniture Assembly And Customer Service
Please read job description completely and thoroughly before applying.
Only one person is needed for Assembly and Customer Service position. You will perform Customer Service and assembly of office furniture product.
Loading customer items, furniture assembly, answering phones and computer tasks .
- Customer service and answering phone
- Work with a team to assemble furniture product
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Must have multi line phone experience
- Computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Must be able to do heavy lifting
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- This is an entry level position
- Wage increases base on performance and skill level. ($12.00 - $16.00 )
Metal Building Assembler
Summary Lay out, position, align, and fit together fabricated parts of structural and sheet metal building products to weld, bolt or screw together by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Plans sequence of operation.
Moves parts into position.
May weld as needed (if certified).
Straightens warped or bent parts.
Positions or tightens braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, or bolt straps, or bolts parts in positions for welding or bolting.
Operates aerial lift or scissor lift (if certified) to reach higher elevations for connecting. Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: + Analytical
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management
- Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership
- Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust.
- Change Management
- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accepts feedback from others.
- Quality Management
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness
- Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support
- Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security
- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Experience One to two years related experience and/or training. Language Skills Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations OSHA 10 or 30 is preferred. First Aid/CPR is a plus. Welding certification is a plus. Other Qualifications Must be able to travel; have own tools and steel toed boots; pass pre-employment drug screen; e-Verify Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Dunn Building Company is a design-build general contractor with offices in Birmingham, Mobile, and Athens, AL. Dunn travels all over the southeast specializing in complex concrete foundations and metal building erection as well as industrial maintenance. We offer opportunities for long term employment with growth through mentoring, cross training, and technical education. Dunn offers unmatched benefits including Blue Cross Blue Shield medical/dental/prescription insurance, Aetna life/disability insurance, EyeMed vision care, Colonial Life supplemental insurance policies, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, bonus potential, and discounted company apparel.
Furniture Delivery / Assembly / Installer
LaDIFF is an established local furniture store currently seeking a Delivery Driver / Furniture Assembler & Installer. Our 3 story showroom in downtown Richmond offers one of the East Coast’s largest selections of modern and contemporary furniture. We have been in business since 1980 and pride ourselves on not only unique furnishings but also stellar service. LaDIFF consistently receive rave reviews for our in-house delivery team and are currently looking to expand.
- Thoroughly inspect all outgoing furniture to ensure in pristine condition
- Safely load & secure trucks prior to delivery
- Deliver & install customers’ furniture within scheduled time frame
- Explain function / answer questions / go over paperwork with customers
- Report back to Warehouse Manager with status of delivery & any possible issues
- Complete all paperwork & turn in at end of day
- Maintain box truck to ensure clean & immediately report any service requirements to Warehouse Manager
- Assemble furniture for future deliveries & customer pick-ups
- Assist with pulling orders for customers
- Support in-house team with warehouse tasks
- Assist with unloading of trucks / containers
- Previous delivery / assembly experience
- Must have current VA drivers license and will be required to provide clean driving record
- Detail oriented & possess organizational skills
- Will be required to work overtime & weekends as needed
- Ability to lift / load 75+lbs
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to use time efficiently
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Ability to prioritize and follow directions
- Forklift / Order picker experience a plus
In our 3-story showroom in downtown Richmond, youâll find the East Coastâs largest selection of modern & contemporary furniture and accessories for your home, office, and outdoor living spaces. While we love the products that we carry, our biggest joy is working with our customers to find the perfect solutions in style, function, and comfort for their spaces.
Sheet Metal Assembler
Our company is currently seeking a Sheet Metal Assembler to join our team! You will be responsible for assembling Sheet Metal Components on our Shop Floor.
- Assemble Sheet Metal Components Using Various Fasteners & Rivets
- Previous Experience in Sheet Metal Assembly
- Previous Experience Using Huck Rivets/Fasteners
- Previous Experience Using Pop Rivets
- Previous Experience Reading Drawings & Blueprints
- Previous Experience Using Hand & Air Assembling Tools
Painter- Decaler - Auto Body Prep - Sheet Metal Assembly
We are recruiting EXCLUSIVLY for MICKEY TRUCK BODIES!!
IMMEDIATE NEEDS LISTED BELOW:
AUTO PAINTER........... Experience painting auto body, sheet metal, or aircraft is a big plus toward landing this job!
Auto Decaler........... Experience with decaling autos, boats or similar.
Chassis Prep.......... Experience with both welding and wiring.
Auto Trim Out......... Experience running wires, wiring, plugging, etc.
Auto Body Prep....... Experience with auto body prep including trim out.
Assemblers.......... Experience with sheet metal and/or must be excellent with hand tools and overall assembly.
If you have a good work history and EXPERIENCE, clean criminal record and can pass a drug test… then apply immediately by resume.
These jobs pay excellent for candidates that have the required experience and skills.
These are temp-to-hire positions that offer hire-in at the completion of 400 hours worked.
Assembly And Metal Fabricators
We are seeking an Assembly And Metal Fabricators to become an integral part of our team!
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Ability to handle physical workload
We are continuing to grow and this position is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to improve processes, develop new strengths and be a part of a dynamic company.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits that include medical, dental, disability, paid vacation/holidays and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities
Sheet Metal Assembler - Pinellas Park, FL
Description: Sheet Metal Assembler 1st Shift / 4 days
- Shift: 6:00am to 4:30pm. Or 6:30am to 5:00pm (Mon-Thurs, Fri's off).
- No Tools Required!
- Compensation: $19.00 per hour / $28.50 per hour Overtime
- This is a contract to hire position.
The Sheet Metal Assembler performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures.
- Controlled tooling as well as build to print.
- Aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working.
- Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes and perform repairs.
- Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and shop orders.
- Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 1 +years of sheet metal assembly experience (aircraft sheet metal structure experience preferred).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Responsibilities and
- 1 +years of sheet metal assembly experience (aircraft sheet metal structure experience preferred).
Sheet Metal Assembly Technician
Reports to: MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
FAA DOT: YES
To assist in the manufacture assembly of various aerospace systems, and sheet metal products.
To support Dynamo Aviation in the manufacture of its core products to maintain the highest quality standards to FAA/AS9100 requirements and customer specifications.
- Assist in the planning, fabrication and assembly of various aircraft sheet metal products to engineering drawings, verbal instructions in compliance with all FAA regulation and Dynamo Aviation Quality Management System (QMS).
- Will assist in the design and fabrication of tooling and fixtures as required.
- Familiar with the installation of various aerospace fasteners, rivets, nutplates etc.
- Will work with various types of materials, aluminum, steel, plastics and wood.
- Must be familiar with shop equipment and the proper safe usage of band saws, drill press etc.
- Supports and practices continual improvement of the Dynamo Aviation QMS.
- Must be detail oriented highly organized team player. Listens to and follow instruction and guidance from the technician.
- Must be a team player and highly motivated.
- Must be mechanically dexterous and able to use hand tools.
- Must observe and adhere to all Dynamo Aviation Safety standards.
- Communicate effectively to technician and management on job related issues.
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement efforts.
- Must provide hand tools of the trade.
- Maintains required logs and reports.
- Regular attendance is required as scheduled.
- May perform other duties as required.
The candidate should have knowledge of sheet metal cutting and forming equipment, must be mechanically inclined, act decisively and have above average communication skills. Must be detail oriented.
Minimum 2 years in an aerospace/manufacturing sheet metal fabrication and assembly atmosphere is preferred, aircraft structure assembly experience is also considered.
Minimum of a high school / GED are required.
- Sitting, walking and standing 8 hours in the day, will use arms and fingers.., 8 scheduled hours a day five days a week.
- Able to lift 30 lbs. as required.
- Overtime may be required.
- Hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm daily.
- Perfect attendance is essential.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble Post a Job
Facilities Hvac/Sheet Metal Coordinator
To apply for a position at our Company, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary history/expectations (plain text, Microsoft Word, or PDF only) with the job title in the subject line. You will receive notification via email to confirm receipt of your application. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position has been filled.
The ideal candidate will convey a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving. Serve the clients by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning components.
Test each system after each service or repair is performed prior to leaving the client?s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that we did indeed fix it right the first time. Make sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work.
Additionally, the candidate must possess an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, allowing them to provide top notch customer service to our customers who always come first. Must have 1 to 2 years in the HVAC Industry and be able to pass background and drug test.
Most work is weekdays, but some evenings and weekends are required. Our compensation package includes monthly bonuses and benefits. The selected candidate will receive a sign on bonus.
If both your background and skill set match the available position, you may be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The phone interview is informational and a way for us to learn more about your background, as well as for you to learn more about our Company and the particular position.
Phone interviews last approximately 20 to 30 minutes. Following the phone interview, a determination will be made about advancement to an in-person interview. Finalists are required to take a writing test.
Post a Job