Assembler Mining Machinery Job Description Sample
Electrical Assembler - High Speed Machinery
One of our clients is hiring two permanent Electrical Assemblers for high speed machinery.
Located in the Richmond area of Virginia.
Offering $50-55K annual salary is contingent on experience in the field.
Call our office, 804-594-6667, for more information on this opportunity.
Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company. Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce.
Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
Looking for a foot in the door at a growing local company? Coastal Careers works with growing West Michigan companies that need help building their long term work force. We do our best to make it easy for you to get into a position that's the right fit for you.
If the following position interests you, please reply to this posting and a friendly staff member will be in touch with you shortly.
Build equipment, and parts assemblies in a timely manner maintaining a smooth flow of parts and products from production to crating for delivery to customer. Service and/or install equipment in the field when necessary.
· Fully assemble and test run parts assemblies and related equipment. Performs and cross trains on various positions as required.
· Disassembles, prepares, and crates parts and equipment for shipment to customers per packaging standards.
· Designs, welds, machines, and fabricates parts as necessary. Document your work and communicate with the engineering department to ensure prints are drawn.
· Reorders parts needed through parts coordinator or materials manager when necessary, as well as route parts to other departments in the factory as needed.
· Photograph machines, complete checklists and document all information relating to each machine.
· Travel periodically to customers for installation and/or service of our machines. Up to 2 weeks per machine, with up to 30% of the year for travel service work.
· Gain a working knowledge of basic electronic functions of the machines, as well as understanding basic PLC and servo functions; be able to modify programs as needed to improve performance of equipment.
· Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily, as well as maintains a professional appearance.
· Must meet daily production requirements. When QC department requires additional assistance, you will be required to help in that department.
· Experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred, but on the job training is provided.
· Must have basic computer knowledge, good manual dexterity, and the ability to communicate well.
· High School diploma preferred.
· Valid Passport preferred.
Coastal Careers, Inc.
2240 28th Street, SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
At Instaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, Instaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the Instaff team today!
Title: Machinery Assemblers
Location: Lake Forest, IL 60045
Days/Hours: 1st Shift
Pay Range: TBD
Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
Performing soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint
Maintain inventory of product in work stations
Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
Maintain a clean and safe work area
High School Diploma or GED
1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test
Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
Regularly perform repetitive tasks
Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Visa)
Longevity and holiday pay
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Field Service Rep: Industrial Machinery
Great opportunity for a Technician to work for a growing and stable manufacturer. This privately held company is a leader in their industry providing machinery to food processors globally.
This job has a great base pay rate plus an estimated 20-40% more earned each year in overtime, meaning you could earn anywhere from $60,000-$70,000+ annual income!
100% availability to travel and work at all times of the day and all days of the week is a must for this job.
In this job you will be challenged to:
- Install and repair industrial packaging machinery.
- Work unsupervised on projects.
- Travel 100% to job sites throughout North America.
- Provide superior customer service
- Submit job related paperwork in a timely and organized fashion.
- Experience performing hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Experience determining the causes of electronics failures, using such tools as digital voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
- Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information, distilling it to the critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions.
- Skilled use of database, spreadsheet, and word-processing software to prepare statistical and written reports with varying degrees of complexity and detail for management.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package, including 401K, paid vacation/holidays, and medical, vision and dental plans. If you are interested in working for a world leader in the food equipment industry, and think you have what it takes to grow with them:
APPLY BELOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
HIRE4Group recruiters are more engaged, more empowered and free to work at their individual peak levels. Our team enjoys the best of both autonomy, focusing their talent as they choose AND collaboration with other highly-skilled recruiting professionals.
Industrial Machinery Maintenance / Millwright
Machinery Maintenance / Millwright Job Description
WILL HOLD INTERVIEWS NOVEMBER, 14th,15th AND 16th. ALSO, DECEMBER 5th,6th,7th,12th AND 13th. JOB WILL BEGAN JAN 2018.
• Eligible for employment in the U.S.
• Complete a 2 years associate’s degree program in industrial maintenance
• Minimum of 3 years Millwright experience in industrial facility
• Strong math / physics understanding
• Work overtime on a regular basis and with last minute notification
• Work holidays and /or weekends on a regular basis
• Able to function in a team environment
• Operate or work in industrial conditions (i.e. warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise, heavy machinery or elevated working surfaces with proper safety training and safety protection)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated industrial machinery installation, repair, and maintenance history experience
• Must know how to read blueprints, schematic drawings, and engineering specifications and understand how to read and interpret technical manuals in order to determine work procedures
• Must have experience using industrial hand tools and power tools
• Minimum 4 to 5 years industrial construction/maintenance experience
• Metal Fabrication
- Drawing Comprehension: understanding hidden lines, center lines, callouts, material specifications, etc.
- MIG Welding: both structural in relation to the intended purpose and aesthetically pleasing considering the location of the welds
- Squaring: making frames, brackets, and misc. parts with all corners 90 degrees as specified to achieve the overall dimensions
- Grinding: maintaining the proper tolerance’s and aesthetics as specified
- Machine Operating: basic understanding of functions, attachments, and settings as well as preventative maintenance for a horizontal bandsaw, drill press, brake, and sheer
- Drawing Comprehension: understanding the function, location, and mounting points of parts on an assembly or subassembly drawing
- Knolling: gathering all items needed for subassemblies and arranging them in the way that best suits the process, then repeating this method for the full assembly(s) (subassemblies must be assembled to begin full assemblies)
- Assembling: building each subassembly with all parts accounted for and fastened properly, then repeating this method for each full assembly
- Preparation: using lacquer thinner to remove all soot, grinding dust, and any marker paint from parts
- Quality Check: inspecting the parts for burrs, sharp edges, unfilled grooves from grinding or cutting while checking hole pitches and overall dimensions
- Painting: applying an even coat with no runs or faded areas
We have grown to a full service recruiting and placement company helping to provide employees for Temp to Hire and Long Term or Project Driven/Seasonal assignments for Office Support, Clerical, Customer Service, AP & AR as well as Light Industrial for Manufacturing & Production (machine operators, mechanics, line workers), Warehouse (Order Pulling, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory, General Labor and Lift Truck). We also offer recruiting and staffing for skill specific Direct Hire positions.
Structural Welder - Machinery Mover / Rigger
Looking for candidates with machinery moving, welding & fabricating experience.
Stick Welding a must. Weld components in flat, vertical and overhead positions
Layout, position, align and secure parts prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers and rulers
While we have a strong demand for welders, we are also looking to fill positions in :
Machinery movers, CDL-A Drivers and Rigging
Pay Rate depends on experience.
Machinery Maintenance Mechanic Repair Support
Opening: Machinery Maintenance Mechanic Repair Support
Pay Rate: $TBD
Hours: 40hrs Per Week
Job summary: Human Potential Consultants is looking for a Machinery Maintenance Mechanic Repair Support responsible for providing suitable machinery maintenance mechanic support for ongoing responsibilities delineated below.
Essential Duties and
· Apply a variety of methods, procedures, and techniques to layout, install, align, repair, overhaul, and maintain numerous types of fixed and semi-fixed production machinery including but not limited to air compressors, CNC and CMM machines, lathes, milling machines and grinders.
· Install, modify, and repair new and existing high-pressure and deep vacuum piping systems and complex hydraulic, pneudraulic, fuel and air filtering systems, compressed gas and cryogenic systems, pneumatic and vacuum systems, equipment such as steam heating, steam generation, heat exchangers, flash and expansion tanks, condensate, vacuum, and circulating pumps, and test cells, stands, simulators, vacuum, heat treat, and induction furnaces.
· Examine and troubleshoot faulty equipment to determine the extent of repairs required, materials or parts needed, and to estimate the time required to complete repairs.
· Disassemble and repair standard and point-to-point/position control numerically controlled machinery and equipment such as that used for metal forming, pipe, forge and foundry work; machining, welding and burning, and woodworking operations.
· Determine the nature and extent of repairs necessary and make needed repairs by replacing, reworking, or refinishing worn or damaged parts and components.
· Reassemble and install the equipment, connect the power sources, perform operational and functional tests, and make required adjustments in order to ensure proper operation of the machine and its attachments.
· Install, replace, adjust, and set various regulating or safety devices such as meters, gages, governors, and automatic alarms.
· Perform precision handwork such as scraping, lapping, and honing to attain the proper finishes and alignment of machined parts to tolerances as close as .0002 of an inch.
SKILLSAND KNOWLEDGE REQURIED FOR MACHINERY MAINTENANCE MECHANICS
· Minimum of five (5) years in troubleshooting and maintaining/repairing industrial plant equipment.
· Knowledge of installation and repair of complex equipment and machinery (including lubricating and control systems, and power drives) such as automatic screw machines, routers, precision grinders, hydraulic pipe benders, and multi-station cartridge loading machines and other equipment of similar complexity used in aircraft production operations.
· Knowledge to interpret and apply the requirements contained in technical manuals, shop directives, multi-view blueprints, and other documents in determining critical dimensions and key reference points.
· Skilled in the use and application of standard formulas, shop mathematics, trade theories, and industry practices in calculating needed materials and problem solving; and in the use of various test equipment and measuring devices such as alignment scopes, micrometers, precision levels, transits, strobe tachometers, bearing bridge gauges, flow meters, hydrostatic testers, and vibration analyzers.
· Skilled in setting up and operating machine tools such as small lathes, milling machines, drill presses, and precision grinders to manufacture components parts or re-machine existing parts such as bushings, bearings, seals, couplings, and pistons.
· Skilled in the independent use of machine tools for onsite milling, grinding, boring, facing, and drilling, and the use of various portable machine tools to accomplish repairs.
At HPC, we change lives by developing, managing and delivering innovative workforce solutions that exceed the expectations of government entities and private employers. Let us put you to work!
Sales Account Manager For Automated Industrial Machinery
MUST HAVE 5-7 years SALES experience working in the Automotive Industry, selling Machinery, Capital an or Automated equipment!
The Account Manager is responsible for assigned customer accounts, which includes analyzing and meeting customer needs, developing and implementing sales plans, selling products and providing customer support. This individual may lead and provide training to other sales and service professionals within the Ecoclean group.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
- Lead projects from first contact to order while inspiring confidence in the team and management
- Participate with Project Management in identifying project milestones, examining potential operational issues/risks, outlining and proposing solutions and identifying actions
- Establish and maintain long term, positive working relationships with internal team members and customers
- Ensure clear agreement on purchase orders is reached with customers
- Assist in achieving Ecoclean strategic objectives by aligning resources with goals and pursuing opportunities that meet the department’s objectives
- Develop customer satisfaction plans for key clients and associated metrics to track improvements
- Proactively identify and address support situations that could jeopardize customer satisfaction
- Maximize productivity by organizing resources to meet business demands and positioning the appropriate skill sets for maximum problem anticipation and resolution
- Work proactively with other personnel to identify, communicate, escalate and resolve critical client/project issues in a preemptive and timely manner
- Sell Eoclean products in a highly consultative manner, including the benefits of working with Ecoclean over other competitors
- Prepare quotes, proposals, service contracts and other required documents in order to complete a sale
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to adapt to tight timelines, work with limited resources and still deliver on time and within scope
- Ability and willingness to learn about new products and components quickly and effectively in order to meet deadlines and budget restrictions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in project management, with high analytical and organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, to organize and prioritize tasks, make appropriate decisions, and be comfortable in a setting where schedules and priorities change daily
- Understand and possess the ability to communicate technical concepts to other team members and customers
- Ability to work with little direction and/or supervision
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance principals
Special Position Requirements
- Requires excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to find ways to work under pressure and still make deadlines without cutting corners or endangering the safety of himself/herself or others, or the integrity of the equipment and the employer as a whole
- Requires ability to interact professionally with customers and suppliers who may, occasionally be difficult to deal with
- Advanced leadership capabilities and an ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Domestic and/or international travel to customer sites (corporate offices and/or manufacturing sites)
- Ability to resolve conflict while keeping relationships in tact
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering or Business Discipline or 5 - 7 years of Sales and/or Project Management experience with industrial washing equipment or other capital equipment
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office programs, such as Project, Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Power-point, etc.
- SAP experience preferred
- 2+ years working knowledge of manufacturing type contracts, preferably in the machine tool or industrial washer industry
- 2+ years working knowledge of equipment, process, and commonly used design practices for industrial washer equipment
- Intermediate level of knowledge of mechanical, electrical, controls and software engineering terms and principals
- Must have adequate finger dexterity for drafting and computer use
- The position involves reading, writing, mathematics and measuring
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds, and have the ability to stand extended periods of time
- Work primarily is done in an office area using a computer, and sometimes equipment placed in his or her work area related to projects he or she is currently working on
- May be expected to work on a manufacturing shop floor, which could involve exposure to hazards
- Work surfaces may be slippery, uneven or unstable
- Shop temperatures may not always be controlled and could vary from hot to cold, depending on the season
Ecoclean develops and markets Cleaning and Surface Processing (CSP) products and service solutions for technical cleaning applications and water-based surface treatment processes. Automotive industry customers and their suppliers, as well as part and component manufacturers from the wider industrial market from the medical and optical equipment sectors to aircraft construction appreciate our technology and our services.
Ecoclean offers excellent compensation and benefit packages and a progressive work environment in a state of the art facility in Southfield, MI.
Ecoclean is not sponsoring employment VISA Sponsorships at this time.
Please, no phone calls, and no third party inquiries.
Territory Manager - Machinery Pete
The Territory Manager for Machinery Pete will be responsible for selling, training, and managing used farm equipment dealership stores that purchase our innovative marketing solutions in a specific geographic area. These marketing solutions include monthly dealership listings, demographic data profile information, email and mobile marketing campaigns, targeted online advertising programs and much more. In this role you will be responsible for actively selling all dealerships in your territory. This role will report directly to the SVP of Sales. Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of sales experience, digital media sales experience, and a background in the agriculture industry is a plus. Position will be based from home and extensive travel is required.
These duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Serve as the first point of contact between the customer and Machinery Pete
· Develop trusting relationships with customers
· Generate a high level of sales with service driven focus–honesty, humility, and hard work
· Track activities and opportunities through SalesForce.com
· Develop and follow defined sales strategies
· Become an expert in products and services offered
· Aggressively grow customers and revenues in your defined territory
· Consistently meet and exceed revenue and customer acquisition targets
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Business preferred.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Must be competitive, performance driven and results oriented
- 3-5 years of sales experience and exposure to the agriculture industry is a plus
- Ability to create strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate a tremendous work ethic while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity to produce results in a team environment
Metallurgist - Mining
Metallurgist - Mining
Webuild (www.webuildstaffing.com) is seeking a Metallurgist to oversee the metallurgical services department within a industrial plant operation in Nevada.
The ideal individual should have 7+ years of experience in directing production, plant optimization/improvements, instrumentation, quality control and preforming troubleshooting activities related to metallurgical processes for the safe and efficient mining of minerals (gold, silver, copper). Must have previous hands-on experience in utilization of analytical instrumentation, analyzing information, formulating conclusions, resolving operational, environmental and permitting compliance issues as required.
The Metallurgist will be responsible for directing the metallurgical services group and working directly with production, maintenance and construction groups in assuring efficient operations of equipment, training/directing staff and manage all aspects of projects from experimental design, engineering, forecasting, funding, construction and commissioning. The Metallurgist should have strong understanding dataset management, business planning and process improvement techniques to insure maximization of profitability.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or related process engineering degree. Must have software/network platform experience, excellent written/verbal communication abilities.
This is an exceptional Senior Leadership role within one of the world’s leading mineral processing firms; offering an exceptional compensation plan, benefits and relocation assistance as needed.
For consideration please forward resume or contact directly:
Webuild Services LLC / Webuild Staffing
PO Box 189
Lincoln, Ca 95648
NOTE: Candidates that submit their resume via our website at www.webuildstaffing.com will received immediate consideration and interview scheduling.
Should you submit your resume via email: we make every effort to follow-up with candidates upon resume submission; As we receive an extremely high volume of resumes via email on a daily basis all applications may not be follow-up on immediately. Please be assured though we have your resume on file and will keep you informed of potential opportunities
With over 20 years of dedicated employment service expertise in recruiting, training, resume writing, career preparation and real estate development. Webuild has gained an exceptional understanding of the full life cycle of development and all the personnel required to take a project from acquisition through completion.
Whether Construction, Engineering or Environmental oriented we have the skills to assist you through the complex human resource environment and find that next exceptional career opportunity.
To learn more about our staffing services and open positions, please view our website at http://www.webuildstaffing.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!