Assembler Molded Frames Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Molded Frames
Frame Assembly Technician
We are seeking a Frame Assembly Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
From a heritage that started in 1922, as Dow Awning and Tent Company, Dowco has grown into the leading supplier of OEM covers, tops and quick release hardware for the recreational marine market and the leading supplier of OEM motorcycle covers, leather saddlebags and luggage to the powersports market. In addition, Dowco designs and manufactures products for a variety of other industries.
Senior Project Manager Industrial Hygienist Asbestos Lead Mold Ahera Certified
Our Client is currently seeking a Building Sciences Sr. Project Manager/Industrial Hygienist to join our Seattle, WA Office and Portland Oregon Office. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, a solid technical background and an excellent reputation of maintaining client relationships. The position will be responsible for management of asbestos/lead projects, microbial/mold assessment, indoor air quality assessment, and industrial hygiene projects; supervision and mentoring of field staff; preparation and review of technical proposals, cost estimates and reports; and business development.
The primary responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage industrial hygiene project’s scope, schedule, budget, staff, and subcontractors for existing public and private sector clients,
- Provide quality assurance/quality control during the preparation of technical proposals and reports,
- Supervise field work and mentor junior staff,
- Client relationship management,
- Prospect for new clients, cross-sell and assist with expanding the client base,
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients with environmental regulatory agencies, and
- Implement their health and safety policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- B.S degree in industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety, public health or related field.
- AHERA Inspection and AHERA Design certification a MUST
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office®.
- Excellent leadership and client management skills.
- Effective technical writing, strong oral communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet organization and project objectives.
- Technically adept, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Exhibits ability to successfully track and meet budgets and schedules.
- Exhibits attention to detail, and able to work under periodic time constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge and background in the implementation of OSHA, ACGIH, ANSI and other technical safety and health standards.
- Ability to assemble and interpret data collected during the assessment of physical, chemical, biological or ergonomic stressors.
- Willingness to travel regionally for short periods of time.
- M.S. degree, a plus.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a plus
- Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH), a plus.
Qualified candidates will have at least 10+ years of industrial hygiene experience with 3+ years of direct responsibility managing projects, supervising field staff, providing QA/QC of deliverables, and assisting with business development. The candidates should also have specific experience in a similar role within an environmental, health and safety consulting firm identifying and implementing innovative, cost effective solutions that meet or exceed clients’ expectations. Post a Job
Carpenters / Frames
Construction company looking for skilled carpenters, Carpenters that can frame large wood buildings.
Dedicated Account - Flatbed Hauling Car Frames - Home Weekends
This is a Dedicated regional account that hubs out of Lousiville/Ownesboro. Drivers will run from Louisville KY to various dealer locations in the United States - this could include body shops and other locations anywhere in the US on a flatbed trailer. You will be hauling car/truck frames on a flatbed trailer and will be loaded by the factory. Flatbed experience is preferred but not required. Will train. Drivers will be responsible for strapping of all shipped items. Tarping not required.
The starting pay on the account is .45 cpm ( paid on all miles ) running an average of 2000-2100 miles per week. There is also a $40.00 per hour at each stop. $1,100 - $1,200.00 dollars a week average pay. This account has a pay guarantee - Any week a driver makes less than $1,000 before taxes, his/her pay will be bumped up to the $1,000 guarantee by the account manager.
You are home weekly for 48 hours on the weekends. Drivers can live within a 150 mile radius of Louisville. The operating area for this account is mostly northeast and Midwest with a couple of Texas runs involved. The truck is assigned to you and you are able to take it home for your time off.
Breakdown on account
All freight is no touch freight.
Run a permanently assigned tractor
5 day work week, weekends off
Medical / Health insurance
6 paid holidays
401k Plans starting from day one
Steady pay / Same runs weekly
Paid Weekly / Direct Deposit
Paid Orientation and Training
Brand new 53ft flatbed trailers and brand new tractors.
Call Craig @ 877-629-2245 for more information and to Apply
6 Months Exp needed.
21 years old
Less than 3 tickets in the past 3 years
*Class A CDL license REQUIRED, and some experience REQUIRED. Applications that do not meet this criteria will not be considered*
FULL BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS
COMPETITIVE PAY PACKAGES / RAISES / BONUSES
STABLE FREIGHT YEAR ROUND
TOP 3 IN THE COUNTRY FOR SAFETY RATING
24 HOUR MAINTENANCE
NEW MODEL TRUCKS
PRE PLANNED LOADS
Largest Intermodal company in the US
Injection Molding Process Technician
NIBCO is family-owned and has a manufacturing history that spans over 110 years! We have an on-site gym free for our associates and spouses. We offer competitive wages, an incentive bonus program, 401K matching, medical & dental insurance, life insurance, and paid vacations. NIBCO is located at 1900 Old Union Point Road, Greensboro, GA 30642. We are just a short commute from Athens, Madison, Eatonton, and surrounding lake areas.
POSITION TITLE: Process Technician
JOB TYPE: Hourly
SHIFT TYPE: 12 Hour Rotating
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
LOCATION: Greensboro, Georgia
The Process Technician is responsible for producing quality parts that meet NSF/ASTM standards. Make process improvements & suggestions to improve mold & machine efficiency. Position may also be responsible for shift/plant operations in absence of shift supervisor.
- Responsible for startup of machines after shutdown, mold changeovers and/or mold repairs.
- May be required to assist the setup operator with mold setup/repairs, or perform setup duties.
- May be required to perform hopper operator duties.
- Responsible for initiation of work orders as required for proper machine operation.
- Responsible for minor hydraulic and mechanical repairs needed for machine operation.
- Keeps supervisor informed of problems to machines/molds or other equipment.
- Performs mold P.M. at the start of production shift if required.
- Complete machine door sheets daily.
- Operates equipment and performs job in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure machines are running on cycle.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Responsible for housekeeping of work area.
- Performs any other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Manufacturing experience is a requirement.
- Plastics Processing knowledge is desired.
- Prior set-up experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer skills are desired.
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Handle multiple priorities
- Customer focus
Architectural Door, Frame And Hardware Engineer
This job can be located anywhere in United States.
Engineers are an integral and crucial element of the American Direct Operations Team. Their responsibility for submittals is 15 days from the sold notice to submittal, a commitment that will determine the success or failure of most projects. The engineer ensures every project is "order ready!" They must deal with deadlines and details; meeting commitments and achieve company and project goals. Four core competencies are required for this position: flexibility, diplomacy, accuracy and timeliness.
• Education- College degree (Engineering or equivalent preferred)
• Work Experience- 3-5 years engineering projects.
• Job Specialties- Background in Commercial Doors, Frames, and Hardware
• Certifications or licenses required- None Required
• This position reports to- Director of Engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works directly with team members composed of: sales staff, project managers, and buying staff.
- The Engineer must be able and willing to travel to project sites with little prior notice.
- Verify all vender quotes and product requirements and then documented during the detailing process.
- Develop or implement required policies, procedures and standards in performing work.
- Must possess the ability to understand and interpret plans, specs, addendums, modification documents and any other project oriented change or information document.
- Interprets contract documents and completes a detailed package for both divisions 8 and 10 that is accurate, easy to understand, order ready and within the budget of the project.
- Compiles submittals based on pre-existing or pre-determined formats for all aspects of the submittal, including RFI's, Preamble, Door Schedule, Hardware Schedule, Manufacturer's Data and Cut Sheets.
- Provides every effort to "buy down" the project by utilizing better buying programs or obtaining better vender discounts.
- Advises supervisor of conflicts between estimator quotes and contract documents during detailing. Keeps complete records for conflicts to be discussed in the JAM and creates informative RFI questions during detailing to eliminate conflicts or confusing information.
- Schedules and conducts Job Assignment Meetings (JAM).
- Maintains and regularly updates an accurate and complete schedule of upcoming projects. Work closely with the coordinator and advise of any changes in your schedule.
- Maintains construction documents and updates documents with changes during engineering or revisions. Including adding any revised plans sheets to the "As Built" set.
- Be informed and review vender and code requirement updates.
- Follow engineering guidelines before handoff to project management.
Complete revisions due to change orders or revision to the contract.
Additionally, we must be willing to share and collaborate with all the channel participants using transparent technology-driven solutions. Openings require first-hand knowledge about what happens, or what is required, when things out of the ordinary are encountered. Events of the last few years have driven the need for new types openings applications and scope coordination. Specific project specifications for campus lockdown, illuminated exit assistance, anti-ligature locking devices, anti-microbial expectations, blast resistance, anti-terrorism measures, and even sound attenuation are just some of the requirements that are notable at the door opening. Not only are the opening ¢ s requirements rapidly evolving, but also the requirements throughout the building are changing. At American Direct we are dedicated to focusing our highly-trained staff and in-house expertise on the challenges our clients have in implementing safe, secure environments.
Carpenter - Frame
We have a full-time opening for a Framing Carpenter
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have (5) or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be full journeyman (5YEARS EXPIERIENCE)
Description: Repairing/ remodeling homes damaged by calamities such as fire, water, vehicle intrusion etc...
Responsibilities: Floor and wall framing, roof framing, siding and trim
Must have reliable transportation (prefer pickup truck), hand tools, saw, framing nail gun, compressor.
We offer a great work atmosphere, 40 hrs per week, benefits, paid vacations, paid major holidays. We are looking for long term employees looking for a solid work experience.
Auto Body shop looking for experienced auto body frame technicians, for immediate hire. If you are looking for years of stable employment with an extremely progressive/forward thinking company, please apply to Woodcock Auto Body. We are family owned and operated for over 40 years
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8-5 p.m. Salary is based on experience
Applicant must have their own:
-Ability to work well and communicate in a "team" environment
Benefits are available:
-Paid sick, holiday and vacation time
Qualifications for position:
-I-Car training (not required but is a plus)
-3+ years experience (not required but is a plus)
We also believe that we have a responsibility to our community, and the environment that surrounds us, which is why we use environmentally safe refinish materials throughout the repair process, wherever we can.
You can feel confident that our entire team of service professionals will put the utmost amount of care and attention to detail into your vehicle throughout the repair process. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have every step of the way.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FINISHED CARPENTER:
· Minimum of 5 years' framing experience
· Must have a basic understanding of blueprints
· Must be able to make accurate and precise cuts.
· Basic carpentry tools required, including a power nail gun
· Standard PPE required: hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, work boots
· OSHA 10 certification required
· Must be able to work independently
· Must have a clean background
COMPENSATION FOR FINISHED CARPENTERS:
· Paid Weekly
· Direct Deposit or Global Cash Card
BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR FINISHED CARPENTERS:
· Health, dental and vision
· 401k w/company match
· Paid vacations
· BONUS Program!
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud Member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration of the Experienced Carpenter position contact Lisa B at 646-689-5485.
The Framing Carpenter holds the following Duties and Responsibilities. Advantage Custom Builders discourages the ‘that’s not my job’ mentality and encourages employees to ‘work outside the box’. Because of this, duties and responsibilities are subject to change pending time of year and demands of other areas.
· Read, interpret, and understand blueprints, drawings, sketches, and specifications.
· Must understand math functions and calculations involving fractions.
· Performs and coordinates the precise cutting, shaping and installation of building materials and lumber needed to build residential buildings.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., such as framing lumber, sheets of plywood and other building materials.
· Assists in construction, installing and repairing structures and fixtures.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
· Performs any and all carpentry needs on site.
· Erect walls, set floor and roof trusses.
· Installations of doors, windows, hardware, and specialty components per manufacturer specifications.
· Fit and install trim items.
· Ability to travel between multiple job sites within the Iowa City area.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule.
· Works with Framing Lead on deliverables, schedule, and manpower needs.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Must have at least 3 years of experience in new home residential construction and remodeling as a carpenter.
· Must have general carpentry experience.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Must understand all phases of residential construction.
· Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
· Communicates well with co-workers, subcontractors, and management staff.
· Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
· Tactful and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
· Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
The Framing Carpenter will typically work as early as 7:00am and 45 to 50 hour work weeks. Some six day work weeks will be required depending on business needs. The Framing Carpenter will be outside in various weather conditions and should expect to adapt.