Assembler Motor Vehicle Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Motor Vehicle
Motor Vehicle Operator - Developmental
CACI is looking for full-time Motor Vehicle Operator- Developmental to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of Logistics support to accomplish the critical objectives.Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit Description:As a Motor Vehicle Operator, a typical day might include the following:
Operates cars or vans to transport personnel on routine routes.
Performs basic vehicle maintenance.
Checks fuel, water, oil levels, checks tire pressure; and changes belts as necessary.
Changes flat tires as necessary.
Washes and cleans the exterior and interior of vehicle on a regular basis.
Performs routine inspections.
Ensures all Department of Transportation regulations and safety-checks are met prior to operating vehicle.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
One year of driving experience.
Possession of a safe driving record.
Must have a Clean driving record: LS professional drivers must meet the following criteria, at a minimum, before operating Agency controlled vehicles:
Negative point accumulation is not to exceed minus four (-4) points.
Zero (0) driving suspensions or revocations.
Zero (0) incidents of serious motor vehicle violation, including, but not limited, to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs; reckless driving; leaving the scene of an accident, or a series of convictions that reflect a pattern of unsafe behavior.
Has not been assigned to any alcohol safety action program or driver alcohol rehabilitation program.
Has not been assigned to any driver improvement programs.
Special Certifications:Must obtain a Commercial Driver's License with P endorsement. Yearly DOT card update.
Equipped vehicles (ADA in the Workplace).*NOTE: Cars and vans may be operated with a basic driver's license; Class C license is required for operation of 15-passenger vehicles or larger; and Class B license is required for operation of a vehicle with air brakes.Education:
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Ability to operate a diverse range of motor vehicles of varying tonnage and axles, including cars, buses, and vans.
Considerable knowledge of metropolitan area including the location of various government office buildings.
Ability to become familiar with Agency unique policies, security, and regulations that pertain to the secure transportation of customers to Agency sites.
Ability to operate a combination two-way radio/telephone/pager system.
Ability to read and accurately interpret a road map
Ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
Post a Job
Motor Vehicle Helper
Summary:performs a variety of tasks such as washing, cleaning, and lubricating vehicles; loading, unloading, and storing automotive parts and supplies; and maintaining work areas.
- may wash and clean vehicles
- perform light maintenance on vehicles
- load, unload and store automotive parts and supplies
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
SCA - Motor Vehicle Mechanic - NC - 164557
SCA - Motor Vehicle Mechanic - NC - C
Region: NC-North Carolina
Rate: Up to $23.98 DOE
Duration: 3 Months
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking a SCA - Motor Vehicle Mechanic for an opening in Fayetteville, NC.
The Motor Vehicle Mechanic repairs, rebuilds, or overhauls major assemblies of internal combustion automobiles, buses, trucks or tractors. Work involves most of the following: Diagnosing the source of trouble and determining the extent of repairs required
5 years of vehicle mechanic experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
5/40, 1st Shift, Full-Time
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.
Motor Vehicle Clerk/Biller/Accounts Payable/Human Resources
Great opportunity available at Glen Toyota for the right candidate, Looking for experienced candidates in Processing NJ Motor Vehicle and Out of State Registrations, Motor Vehicle Refunds, and working hand on hand with the Head Bookkeeper as a team. Preparation and sorting all documentation in the New or Used Car sale deliveries and ensuring we all have all the proper and required documentation for that car sale. Submitting Route One E-contracts and following up that the deals submitted have been funded. Also looking for a strong account's payable clerk with the knowledge of debits and credits. Posting of all monthly expense invoices, following our trend analysis on a monthly basis to ensure no expense is missed. Daily Sales Deposit, Accounts Rec, Rebates, etc.
Reynolds and Reynolds (era-ignite) and CVR exp a plus.
Motor Vehicle Mechanic
The Motor Vehicle Mechanic repairs, rebuilds, or overhauls major assemblies of internal combustion automobiles, buses, trucks or tractors. Work involves most of the following: Diagnosing the source of trouble and determining the extent of repairs required; replacing worn or broken parts such as piston rings, bearings, or other engine parts; grinding and adjusting valves; rebuilding carburetors; overhauling transmissions; and repairing fuel injection, lighting, and ignition systems. In general, the work of the Motor Vehicle Mechanic requires rounded training and experience usually acquired through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent.
Be advised that you are only required to apply for ONE position. Pick your best employment opportunity and only apply once. If you apply for more than one position, all applications will be deleted and you will not be considered for any open positions.
Ensure you have all the qualities and experience listed in the job description before applying or your resume will be discarded.
If directions are not followed as per above, your resume will be deleted form the system and you will be forced to re-apply following all terms outlined.
Motorized Vehicle Operator IV (Heavy Equipment Operator)
MOTORIZED VEHICLE OPERATOR IV (HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR) Closing Date/Time: Thu. 08/24/:59 PM Eastern Time Salary: $42,307.20 - $64,646.40 Annually
Solid Waste Bureau - 4300 S. 29th Street, Arlington, Virginia ? ? ? Arlington County is seeking an experienced Motorized Vehicle Operator for the Earth Products Recycling Yard (EPRY) section of the Solid Waste Bureau (SWB), Department of Environmental Services (DES). The primary responsibility of this employee will be to safely operate both stationary and mobile heavy equipment to process, move, store and load a variety of organic and inert materials within the EPRY.
Vehicles and equipment operated will include but are not limited to the following:
- Rubber tire loader in the Earth Products Recycling Yard;
- Backhoe with hoe ram attachment;
- Knuckle-boom truck for collection of brush material;
- Hook lift roll-off truck;
- Small to medium sized dump trucks for delivering mulch;
- Pick-up trucks towing a 6ft ¢??12ft trailer;
- Street sweeping vehicle;
- Vacuum leaf collection vehicle;
- Rear-loading refuse collection trucks for litter and other programs supported by the Solid Waste Bureau; and
- Stationary recycling equipment such as Tub grinder, Rock crusher, Dirt shaker or a Trommel Screen.
- Performing preventive maintenance and making minor repairs on equipment;
- Assisting with leaf collection program and snow removal operations as needed;
- Performing inspections and maintaining the cleanliness of the trucks and equipment within the Solid Waste Bureau;
? Selection Criteria: Minimum: Two years of experience operating heavy equipment or commercial vehicles. Valid Class "B" Commercial Driver's License (CDL) ? required.
Desirable: Preference may be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
- Hazmat and/or Tanker endorsement
- More than two years' experience operating equipment and vehicles such as those listed in the position description; and/or
- Experience performing minor repairs on automotive equipment;
NOTE: Arlington County provides a comprehensive leaf collection program to the citizens that will require overtime and Saturday work through the months of November and December of each year. The required overtime may include up to 20+ hours per week. Employees within the Solid Waste Bureau respond to snow and debris removal emergencies and are required to work overtime as necessary.
- Work is generally performed outdoors and in all types of weather conditions and often near and around moving traffic. The work environment includes exposure to draft, noise, dust, grease, dirt and ability to perform repetitive and intensive manual labor and lift light to heavy objects and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- The applicant must authorize Arlington County to obtain, or the applicant must provide a copy of the applicant's official state/district driving record.
- Prior to the time of appointment, the successful applicant must pass a DOT physical and a pre-employment drug screening. Once hired, the employee will be subject to drug screening at such times during employment as required by federal, state, and local standards and regulations. ? Any offer of employment will be contingent upon a favorable review of the applicant's driving record and passing of the required DOT physical and drug screening.
Work Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Employees must be available for call-back and/or to respond to emergency debris calls and other emergency situations. Employees will be required to work overtime as needed and may also be required to work some holidays and Saturdays.
Please complete each section of the application. A resume may be attached, however, it will not substitute for the completed application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. In order to receive full credit for your experience, please ensure that you have included details of all relevant work experience on your application and have completed the Supplemental Questionnaire in its entirety.
? Post a Job
Heavy Motor Vehicle Operator
Posted Date 7/3/2017
An established Prime Federal Contractor is seeking skilled trades talent for ongoing support of its Client, NAVFAC Washington, at various locations. The following position is one of many assignments for this Client.
Heavy Motor Vehicle Operator - Bethesda
This assignment may require a Secret Clearance. Preferred candidates will either have an active Secret Clearance, or can readily obtain one.
Heavy Motor Vehicle Operator:
- The Contractor operates one or more motor vehicles that typically have an approximate gross vehicle weight of more than 26,000 pounds and up to 32,000 pounds. Driver operates passenger buses regardless of gross vehicle weight that are usually equipped with air brakes. The vehicles operated carry bulky and heavy loads that are more likely to fall or shift if not properly loaded and secured or are more difficult to safely dump and spread. These vehicles are driven over rough terrain, in close quarters, and in heavy traffic on both long and short hauls.
- Contractor may operate a variety of passenger buses on scheduled runs and shuttle runs, and special runs that include touring trips to historic sites and recreation facilities. Contractor is required to maneuver the bus around sharp corners and through narrow streets and roadways.
- Driver performs normal operator maintenance on all vehicles for adequate fuel supply, proper oil level, check cooling system, damaged or worn tires, proper air pressure, and battery conditions and maintains cleanliness of vehicle inside and out.
- Must have the skill and knowledge to operate these kinds of vehicles over a variety of roads including interstate highways, narrow country roads, and on steep winding grades; knowledgeable about which routes may be legally driven and the overpass clearance and other restrictions on such routes. When operating a passenger bus, the employee must have knowledge of safe braking distances due to the weight and size of the bus and the added weight of the passengers.
All information for work orders, assets, specifications, and condition assessments is captured in the NAVFAC’s MAXIMO - therefore, candidates must be able to learn and utilize this software platform.
Emergency/On-Call: may be required to respond to job related emergencies, within 1 hour of notification.
• Knowledge of mechanical or operational indicators that tell when the vehicle is unsafe to drive and should be towed.
• A valid CDL driver license with "P" endorsement and air brakes is required. Work requires travel away from the normal duty station on a regular basis.
• This is a Testing Designated Position. Contractor will be subject to random drug testing.
Employee exerts light physical effort in reaching, bending, turning, or moving hands, arms, feet and legs to operate hand and foot controls. Exerts moderate physical effort in (1) making couplings between the vehicle and towed equipment because safety chains, tow bars, and hooks must be lifted and properly secured; and (2) in operating, turning, backing, and controlling vehicles which carry heavier or larger numbers of people.
Employee works mostly outside and operates vehicles in all kinds of weather in (1) a controlled traffic environment throughout a Government installation or establishment; and (2) in heavy traffic and at highway speeds over complicated road and interchange systems. Employee is exposed to dirt and fumes, cuts, bruises and broken bones as a result of accidents while driving or from falling objects when loading and unloading the vehicle.
Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to AccessAssist@sjsexecutives.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.Additionally, you may also call Human Resources at: 757-502-4101, ext.101 for assistance.
Software Powered by iCIMS
SJS Executives dba FPC of Hampton Roads is a Virginia SWaM certified ( Certification # 677872), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) (Certification # P1053004) and minority owned business dedicated to providing permanent, contract and temporary recruiting and staffing services to private, government and military agencies.
We would welcome the opportunity to partner and earn the right to work with you on your permanent, contract and temporary recruiting and staffing needs. With our focused, proven process, we will provide the best talent for the job.
Motor Vehicle Operator
The selectee for this position will serve as a MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR in the General Cargo Section of the Base Support Vehicles and Equipment Branch of NAVFAC ENGINEERING CMD MID-ATLANTIC.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
Communicate with dispatcher (e.g., respond to radio dispatch instructions, notify dispatcher of change in route) to transmit and receive messages regarding status of job assignments or problems encountered.
Read maps and judge road, traffic laws, and ordinances to safely arrive at destination.
Check material loaded or delivered against documents to prevent errors, certify the condition of the items, or obtain signatures from receiving personnel.
Keep trip logs showing time of departure, sequence of stops, time of return, and trip mileage.
Drive one or more types of passenger vehicles (e.g., sedan, van, crew cab, pickup truck, jeep, station wagon, passenger bus) for specific trip assignments or scheduled requirements.
You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
Who May Apply
This job is open to
United States Citizens
Must be a US Citizen.
Males must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
May be required to successfully complete a probationary/trial period.
See Other Information section for additional requirements.
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. Your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities, as they relate to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience.
Although a specific length of time and experience is not required for most trade and labor occupations, you must show through experience and training that you possess the quality level of knowledge and skill necessary to perform the duties of the position at the level for which you are applying. Qualification requirements emphasis is on quality of experience, not necessarily the length of time.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the job elements and screen out listed below.
This job has a screen-out element which will be used to determine minimum eligibility for this job. Applicants who do not receive a minimum of two points on the screen-out element(s) will be found ineligible.
The Screen-out Element for this position is: Ability to do the work of a Motor Vehicle Operator without more than normal supervision such as: 1) Operating motor vehicles such as mini vans, pickup trucks, cargo trucks, snow plow, and forklifts weighing up to 10,000 pounds; 2)Conducting operational inspections of motor vehicles to ensure safe operation 3) Maintaining records of daily logs, trip mileage, and stops.
This position has a selective placement factor that will be used to screen out ineligible candidates. The selective placement factor is:
You must possess a valid Commercial Driver's License with HAZMAT endorsement. (NOTE: You must attach a copy of your license or you will be rated ineligible).
Applicants must meet the requirements of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Job Qualification System for Trades and Labor Occupations (X-118C). Additional qualification information can be found at: .
You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer and part time experience. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
All qualifications requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement and clearly documented in your resume.
Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
Active duty military members MAY apply under this announcement. If selected, appointment eligibility requirements must be met prior to the effective date of appointment.
Must be able to obtain an interim and/or final (e.g., confidential/secret/top secret, etc.) security clearance prior to entrance on duty AND must be able to maintain the required level of clearance while employed in the subject position. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required. A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if the applicant fails to report to the scheduled drug test appointment.
Incumbents of drug testing designated positions will be subject to random testing. Drug test results will be provided to the employing activity/command.
Selectee will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
Position requires Overtime/Shift/Weekend/Holiday Work/Rotating Shifts on an as needed basis.
Physical Effort: Nature of work requires lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Requires performance of work while sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, and climbing. Working from heights such as on trailer beds and docks is required. Physical examinations for drivers may be required every twelve months to maintain explosive certification.
Working Conditions: Performed in all weather conditions both indoors and out. Must operate in all types of traffic and weather and is exposed to the possibility of serious accidents. Operator is subject to cuts, bruises, and broken bones as a result of accidents while driving or when loading and unloading. Additional hazards and responsibilities are encountered when working around explosives or in the proximity of crane operations.
What To Expect Next
When the application process is complete, your application will be reviewed to determine if you meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements for which you requested consideration. You will be rated based on the information provided in your resume and responses to the questionnaire, along with your supporting documentation to determine your level of knowledge, skill, and ability related to the job requirements.
Best qualified applicants will be referred to the hiring manager. The hiring manager may choose to conduct interviews. Once the selection is made, you will receive a notification of the decision.
Stay informed of changes to your application status by signing up for automatic email alerts at
This position is covered by the Department of Defense Priority Placement Program.
Additional vacancies may be filled by this announcement.
Recruitment incentives may be authorized to eligible new hires.
Relocation incentives may be authorized.
A 40 hour work week is typical.
Position is at full performance level.
A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if the selectee fails to meet the pre-employment requirements, including failure to report to any of the scheduled appointments.
The Department of the Navy uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit .
If you are unable to apply online and request information about the Alternate Application process, please contact the Department of Navy's Employment Information Center.
Federal annuitant information: The selection of an annuitant is subject to the Department of Defense and Department of the Navy policy on the employment of annuitants. Policy information may be found at:
ICTAP Applicants: To be considered well-qualified and exercise selection priority as an ICTAP candidate, displaced Federal employees must satisfy all qualification requirements for the position and receive a rating of 85 or higher. For more information about ICTAP eligibility please review the following link:
This job originated on . For the full announcement and to apply, visit . Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at will be considered.
Post a Job
Motor Vehicle Operator
Advance Services is currently seeking a Motor Vehicle Operator in Ames, IA. This is a great position for a person that likes to work in a team atmosphere along with keeping on the move! Pay rate $15.75 hour, Mon-Fri 5am-1:30pm
- Responsible for the delivery of food and supplies on desingated routes, may assist others with routes, cleaning and sanitation of foodstores and trucks
- Valid Class D, Tyoe 2 Chauffeur's License or above
- Push, pull, stand and must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must have manual dexterity
- Will be in and out of vehicle, make regualr stops, may have slippery conditions (must have non-slip shoes, steel toed preferred)
Apply at www.asinc.net, click on Ames, IA, please include your resume. Contact Kim Warnick at 515-233-4333
Motor Vehicle Clerk
Motor Vehicle Clerk
An Automotive Dealership located in Morristown, NJ is looking for an experienced Motor Vehicle Clerk. If you are interested in joining a growing company and looking for a long term permanent position, this opportunity is for you.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
- Register vehicles
- Facilitate out-of-state transactions
- Handle titles and MSO’s
- Ensuring payment of DMV fees & dealer trades
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested to assure optimum service levels
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain a professional, calm manner when negotiating with difficult or upset customers
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution specific to titles; odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Prior Motor Vehicle dealership experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Professional experience and strong communication skills
- Have working knowledge of NJ tag & title laws
- CDK experience is preferred
- Must maintain a positive attitude and work well with others in an office setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Oriented