Assembler Movement Job Description Sample
Line Assembler- Movement Line
The Line Assemblers at Shinola are responsible for making the movements for our handcrafted watches.
Assembles, tests and adjusts complete watch movements according to specifications, using watchmaker's tools.
Inspects movement for accuracy, diagnoses causes of defects and replaces defective parts.
Make quick and accurate troubleshooting decisions.
Quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions to perform various tasks
Move hands and arms together to grasp, manipulate, or assemble small objects.
Arrange items or actions in a certain order for pattern according to a specific sequence or set of rules.
Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Concentrate on a task over long periods of time without being distracted.
Other responsibilities will be assigned.
Best eyes in the industry. 20 / 20 vision or corrected 20/20 vision. Have the ability to see details at close range.
Exceptional attention to detail. Able to notice tiny defects: scratches, spots, rust, lint, hair, tarnished metal, dents, deformations, marks on pieces the size of a quarter or smaller.
Candidates with experience working with a magnifying glass while inspecting tiny parts will be considered first.
Passing a dexterity test or similar will be required.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
At least 3 years of relevant experience working as a Line Assembler of small parts or components or similar capacity.
Experience in the watch industry or inspecting small components and/or parts is highly desired. Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. I you need assistance on an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. #LI-POST ID: 2017-1459 External Company URL: http://www.shinola.com
Patient Movement Analyst
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 8+ years experience working with in DOD patient movement mission and execution. Extensive knowledge of USTRANSCOM Surgeon general processes and Air Force/DOD patient movement processes and procedures. Prior military assignments in DOD patient movement roles is essential
- 8+ years experience utilizing DOD patient movement operations including extensive knowledge of movement routine, priorities and urgent patient processes. Expertise in
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge of DOD patient movement regulations, flight publications and procedures for scheduling Patient movement. Extensive knowledge of airlift requirement and procedures for determining patient movement eligibility issues including care and safety
- Graduate of the Joint Medical Operations Course required
- Experience on the USTRANSCOM or other Combatant Command Patient Movement coordination team essential
- Strong background and understanding of TTP development and testing process within DOD
- Strong graphic and microsoft office experience
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- DOD experience as a Field Grade officer within Patient Movement team
- Accomplishment of appropriate DOD professional military education
- Prior participation in the JT&E programs and test events
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Command Post Technologies is a private corporation established in the Commonwealth of Virginia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms Command Post Technologies policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local law
Physician- Pediatric Neurologist/ Movement Disorder
Facility: Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI Department: Pd Hdvch Neurology Category: Physician Classification: Full-time with Benefits (A1) Exciting opportunity for a Child Neurologist with special interest and/or additional training in Movement Disorders to develop a clinic in our expanding Children's Hospital and outpatient settings. This position will offer the opportunity to:
Buildthe 1sta statewide Clinic dedicated to treating multiple movement disorders in children
Create the best care outcomes that current medical service will allow
Drive exceptional value and create positive experience of care
Establish and maintain a work environment that provides a unparalleled professional satisfaction
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital* Our 236 bed free standing dedicated children’s hospital is located on the main campus of Spectrum Health in downtown Grand Rapids. Annually, there are 8760 inpatient and 124,600 ambulatory visits, as well as over 55,185 children seen in the Pediatric Emergency Department (Level 1 Trauma rated). Grand Rapids is Located: * 35 Minutes from beautiful sandy beaches of Lake Michigan * 2.5 Hours from Chicago * 2 Hours from Metro Detroit * 2 Hours from Traverse City Wine Country
Basic Qualifications:* Education
Medical Degree (MD or DO) Licenses
Current M.D. or D.O. license for the state of Michigan. \\ Current State of Michigan and Federal Narcotics Licenses.\\ Basic Life Support (BLS)\Certification in BCLS, ACLS required if stress tests performed or as required by specialty.\Specific to SHMG \120 Days\ Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)\Specific to SHMG: ACLS required if stress tests performed or as required by specialty.\120 Days\ Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)\Specific to SHMG: (PALS is required by if specialty or stress test performed\120 Days\ We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Unit Movement Task Supervisor
- Development and maintenance of accurate Automated Unit Equipment Lists (AUELs)
- Development of the Deployment Equipment Lists (DEL) required to support the deployment (as derived from the AUEL) and the Commander's intent
- Development of air load plans using the Automated Air Load Planning System (AALPS) and stow plans using the Integrated Computerized Deployment Planning System
- Development of hazardous material documentation, Transportation Control Numbers (TCN) and requirements for movement of personnel and equipment via ground/rail, air and sea/inland waterways.
- Facilitates the work of the Brigade Movement Coordinators and distributes workloads that assures timely accomplishment of assigned workload, reviews work in progress and completed work and makes adjustments as necessary in priorities and deadlines.
- Works with Tactical commanders in the area, G-3/G-4 personnel to plan and adjust work to accommodate existing priorities
- Prepares and conducts briefings, documents and reports to Commanders/staff members at 32nd AAMDC relative to deployments and unit movement plans/documents, loads plans and TPFDDs.
- Continually reports status of deployment planning to concerned officials, distributes automation reports and instructs division representatives in the use of automated reports.
- Coordinate training on use and maintenance of the TC-ACCIS, JOPES, AALPS, GTN, and movement documentation systems.
- Provides instruction to all supported units as required relative to the movement requirements for mobilization and deployment.
- Works with appropriate FORSCOM, JFCOM, and other DOD agencies to establish precise movement timelines, locations, quantities and destinations and transportation modes for personnel and equipment to be moved to the deployment Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Makes recommendations/provides technical deployment assistance to units in collection of accurate unit movement data, utilization of Command and Control (C2) systems, and proper preparation for deployment in any and/or all transportation modes- land, sea, rail and/or air.
- Monitors, coordinates the establishment of, and validates airflow, rail movement, and sealift for military and commercial charter providers for deployments and exercises. Command representative on Movement Control Boards (which establishes priorities) to de-conflict air, rail and sea schedules with all concerned units and agencies in order to disseminate requirements timeliness and movements schedules.
- Provide deployments expertise and assistance to units deploying by sea, rail and air. Advises the Port Support Activity (PSA) and Departure/Arrival Airfield Control Group (D/AACG) of movement time lines, equipment densities and logistic support requirements Assists in the development of Letters/Memos of Instruction (LOI/MOI) for data generation for TPFDD.
- Compiles, analyzes, interprets, and maintains data (JOPES, load plans, AUELs, DELs, TCN and personnel manifest) related to the movement of individuals and materiel, to include all modes, both commercial and military.
- Continually updates 32nd AAMDC Command Group to ensure current TPFDD status. Utilizes, troubleshoots and coordinates shipment of automated deployment equipment.
- Utilizes Command and Control Systems (C2) and Automated Information Systems (AIS) to generate and produce required reports and documentation for movement of personnel and/or equipment.
- Reviews and edits TPFDDs to ensure that all data is correct IAW established FORSCOM guidelines.
- Must have at least five years of supervisory experience and a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in the area of unit movements by rail, convoy, air, and sea lift.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of mobilization plans, movement plans, military owned demountable container (MILVAN) container control, Computerized Movement Planning and Status System (COMPASS) and transportation Coordinator Automated Command and Control Information System (TCACCIS), EDREs, Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group (A/DACG), Rail Operations Center (ROC). Must possess the appropriate verbal and written communications skills to represent the Directorate and installation in direct coordination and planning of unit movement matters with adjacent staff directorates and higher headquarters.
- Obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Ability to gain cooperation and coordinate the work of others.
- Must have the capability to adjust work operations to meet emergency or changing program or production requirements within available resources and with minimum sacrifice to quantity and quality of work.
- Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
Dispatcher, Lead Dispatcher/Supervisor, And/Or Movement Coordinator
Dispatch and coordinate CDL A drivers who transport large equipment and loads of bulk dry and wet materials. Communicate with drivers, make assignments based on availability and qualifications to take particular loads, maintain documentation, track drivers and equipment during movement and completion of delivery. With significant experience, put movement packages together incorporating personnel, vehicles, bulk materials, timelines, etc., involving decision-making and data analysis. Instead of a normal workweek, the schedule is to work 6 days, then get 3 days off. 12-hour shifts, and each set of 6 days will switch between day shift and night shift (6 days, 3 off, 6 nights, 3 off, etc.). Hourly pay results in $53,000 - $60,000 first year, depending on experience. Great benefits and excellent career progression, with flexibility for remaining in a position you love, or advancing into leadership and/or management.
Must have dispatch experience, and prefer experience communicating with drivers by multiple means: text, email, phone, radio, and in person. Also must be comfortable using Excel spreadsheets.
Camp Fitness, Dance, Movement Specialist/Teacher
A Dance, Movement and Fitness Instructor is responsible for the implementation of ESF’s “Campers on the Move” and “Surge Fitness” programs, the supervision of campers, promoting healthy living and an active lifestyle, actively participating in all camp activities, providing a safe and fun learning environment, and serving as a positive role model for campers and counselors. We are seeking motivated team members who believe deeply in the organization’s mission and who display a record of achievement in effective supervision & management of youth, a passion for health and fitness, building positive relationships and ensuring the safety and well-being of people of all ages. Dance, Movement and Fitness Instructors are employed in the following camps;
Day Camp: 4 – 8 year olds
Campers on the Move: An energizing combination of movement, dance, yoga and FUN creates an action-packed, fitness experience for campers.
Senior Camp: 9 – 15 year olds
Surge Fitness: Campers will get stronger and gain self-confidence through aerobic exercise, dance, and yoga!
Group supervision of campers with attention to: behavior and group management, health and safety, security, and personal and skill development
Organize and prepare daily lesson plans in a fun and creative manner
Promote healthy living and an active lifestyle through movement, dance, yoga and aerobic activities
Motivate campers by creating fun for them in your activity (i.e. - songs, games, cheers, etc.)
Encourage creativity and critical thinking while making a positive impact on each of your campers
Use effective classroom management skills to lead the activity and effectively create an inclusive, fun environment
Promote and actively participate in all camper activities
Serve as a positive role model to campers
Follow the ESF Code and maintain the ESF Look at all times
Employee is expected to exhibit ESF Core Values at all times and to adhere to all company policies
Understand and support the mission of the organization
The ability to work effectively with others in all levels of the organization in a professional manner
Commitment to the growth and development of youth
Commitment to producing consistent, high-quality work
Excellent judgment, ability to identify problems and works quickly to find solutions
Patient, caring and creative
Flexible, adaptive and a Team player
Desire to make a difference in the life of a child
Minimum of one year of dance, movement, yoga and/or aerobic fitness instructor experience
Previous experience working with children, examples include but are not limited to; babysitting, academic/athletic tutoring, camp counselor, youth volunteer, classroom assistant, religious education teacher
Widely recognized and reputable fitness certification – NSCA, NASM, ACE or AFAA (preferred)
First Aid, CPR, AED certification (preferred)
Exercise or Fitness related college degree (preferred)
Outstanding communication skills which include the ability to use clear, concise and grammatically correct written and oral language in all aspects of professional interaction with campers, their families, peers, leadership team and the larger community
Reports directly to and takes direction from Activity Specialist Director or Day Camp Director. May also take direction from and is overall accountable to the Site Director.
Ability to push/pull, lift and carry a minimum of 35Ibs
Endurance to work outside and on your feet for 6-8 hours per day
Ability to respond to emergency situations which may require running (up to 1 mile in some cases) and climbing stairs.
Good physical condition which enables candidate to execute all responsibilities associated with this position ESF, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All candidates who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply! ID: 2018-6883 Targeted Job Start Date: 6/18/2018 Targeted Job End Date: 8/17/2018 External Company Name: ESF Camps External Company URL: http://www.esfcamps.com/
Passionate Cook, Upward Movement
Harvest Restaurants is seeking a highly motivated, superstar cook to lead the team of TRAP ROCK, our casual farm to table brewery located in Berkeley Heights, NJ. Compensation: Salary + benefits This position is a full-time, salaried, and overtime-exempt position offering competitive pay and benefits. A culinary development program is available for the right candidates. We want YOU to be a leader. At Harvest Restaurants, we are dedicated to creating a work environment where our team is set up for success, feels inspired to come to work every day, and has a great time doing so. Under the direction of the Chef, you will be responsible for training, scheduling, and managing a Back of House team that aligns with our values. You must be able to clearly communicate and instruct the team in standards and steps of service to achieve consistent, high quality, memorable guest experiences.
Set the example for quality. You will be responsible for observing and monitoring food and beverage preparation methods, portion sizes, garnishing, and presentation to ensure that the quality of the food and beverages that we serve meets our (very high) company standards, from the moment an ingredient arrives to the moment it hits the table.
Set the example for service. You will be responsible for ensuring that the staff understands and follows all company standards and governmental regulations for food safety and service. You will also be responsible for adhering to all federal and state labor laws and resolving any building maintenance issues.
Assist in monitoring the restaurants' financials. You will be responsible for supporting the GM in taking and maintaining inventory, making projections, creating budgets, managing P&L, reporting on financials, running payroll. Requirements
You must be at least 21 years of age.
A high school diploma and 3 years of restaurant experience are preferred but not required.
Serve Safe certification is preferred but not required. Certification must be received before the sixth month employment anniversary.
You must be able to lift and carry at least 25 pounds and stand and walk for extended periods of time.
You are dependable, honest, and professional.
You have razor-sharp attention to detail and communication skills.
You have excellent time management, prioritization, and problem solving skills. You work well as part of a team and leave ego at the door.
You are a crusader for great hospitality and strive to make every experience memorable.
You see value in understanding and participating in the “business side” of the business, and you are able to perform fundamental business math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, and basic algebra.
You’re familiar with the following tools and equipment: Computers, printers/copiers/scanners/fax machines, cash registers, carbonated beverage dispensers, cocktail shakers and accessories, blenders/juicers, cutlery, strainers, ice machines, etc.
Familiarity with the following electronic systems is preferred but not required: Compeat, Payloicty, Avero, 7Shifts, Microsoft Office, and Google platform applications (i.e., Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, etc). Benefits Benefits: Salary based on experience. Benefits include Health and Dental. Wellness Program offered.
Movement Disorder Specialist - Geisinger Health System
Geisinger Health System is seeking a BE/BC fellowship-trained Movement Disorder Specialist to join our growing practice.
This unique opportunity boosts 3 stereotactic surgeons, a DBS program and a
movement disorder team consisting of a movement disorder specialist, a nurse practitioner and a coordinator. Geisinger Health System also has teaching and research opportunities available with 4 Neurology residents and two on-site research centers.
DANVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA Geisinger fosters an atmosphere of clinical excellence while offering the best of life in small-town America-good schools, safe neighborhoods with affordable housing and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The surrounding natural beauty provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, canoeing, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with NewYork, Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington DC just an afternoon’s drive away. Geisinger Medical Center (GMC)
, located Danville, Pa., the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children’s Hospital. GMC, a MagnetHospital, maintains the region’s only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center with additional qualifications in pediatrics. GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women’s health (in the Women’s Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics. The Hospital for Advanced Medicine serves as an integrated center for the most critical patients. Outpatient services are available on and off campus. Janet Weis Children’s Hospital (JWCH)
, located on GMC’s campus in Danville, is the region’s only dedicated 5 floors, 89 bed children's hospital with a full-service hospitalist program. JWCH provides medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage. Henry Hood Center for Health Research (HHCHR)
, also located on GMC’s campus in Danville, Pa. was founded in 2003 and is a comprehensive enterprise that promotes traditional health services and clinical, epidemiologic and translational research.
Geisinger Health System is an integrated health services organization widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record, and the development of innovative care models such as ProvenHealth Navigator® and ProvenCare®. As one of the nation’s largest rural health services organizations, Geisinger serves more than 3 million residents throughout 48 counties in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. The physician-led system is comprised of approximately 23,500 employees, including a 1,200-member multi-specialty group practice, nine hospital campuses, two research centers and a 467,000-member health plan, all of which leverage an estimated $7.7 billion positive impact on the Pennsylvania economy.
The health system and the health plan have repeatedly garnered national accolades for integration, quality and service. In addition to fulfilling its patient care mission, Geisinger has a long-standing commitment to medical education, research and community service.Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunities Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply
RECRUITER :LORI SURAK email@example.com 570-214-8123 Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Sports Minded-Join The Solar Movement
Have you been looking for a way to expand your income without the constraints of an hourly pay?
Are you highly motivated to create a lifestyle you've been dreaming of?
Are you customer service oriented?
Join the fastest growing Solar company in Tucson with some of the highest paying commissions available in the industry! Olympus Solar is locally owned and operated with strong values in customer service and a positive work environment. We are looking for performance driven individuals who have the desire to have an unlimited income. Management and training position are available with experience, but easily attainable with hard work through performance driven promotions.
We partner with some of the largest and most reputable Solar financing and leasing companies in the industry to provide our customers with the best solution for their home. Positions will be filled quickly, with weekly training.
Visit https://www.olympushomesolar.com/career-opportunity to download the application. Email your application or resume.
At Olympus Solar, the Power is yours. Use it!
Movement Disorders Neurologist To Join Blue Sky Neurology
Blue Sky Neurology (BSN) is currently seeking a fellowship trained movement disorders neurologist to join the region's premier neurology group to provide outpatient neurology coverage at its clinic on Swedish Medical Center campus. Neurologists are provided with a base salary plus quarterly production bonus eligibility. There is no hospital call requirement for this position.
BSN is an innovative neurology practice that provides the full spectrum of neurologic services for patients and those involved in their care. BSN has physicians involved in all phases of neurologic illness: acute neurologic emergencies; neurologic support for hospitalized patients; and outpatient care for those with new or ongoing neurological conditions. BSN was founded in 2005 by established clinicians known throughout Denver and the Colorado region. Since then, the practice has thrived and expanded. BSN provides acute stroke care; neuro-critical care; neurologic support and outreach throughout Colorado and the surrounding states with telemedicine technology to hospitals and emergency rooms. There is also active participation in national clinical research studies on the latest neurological treatments. In order to bridge hospital care to outpatient care, BSN has dedicated outpatient neurologists who all have advanced fellowship training and expertise. BSN has office staff, administration, and management to encompass the full spectrum of patient needs and customer service. We are dedicated to providing excellent and compassionate patient care.
The philosophy by which we practice blends a caring approach with forward thinking, up-to-date knowledge of neurologic disorders and treatments.
Blue Sky Neurology offers the following:
Base Salary + Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
3 Year Partner Track
Paid Time Off
Excellent Health Benefits
CME Paid Time Off
Paid Malpractice Insurance
Colorado Medical License & DEA Allowance
Please respond with CV and cover message explaining why Denver is a fit for you and your household!
J1/H1 Visa assistance is not offered.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!