Assembler Musical Instruments Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Musical Instruments
Brass Shop Technician, Musical Instruments Manufacturer
S.E. Shires Company, a premier brass musical instrument manufacturer is seeking to fill key positions involving precision brazing and soldering, as well as metal buffing and polishing, final assembly and inspection. Experience in metal working and brazing, along with hand tools and small parts is a plus. Being motivated and good with your hands, along with having an eye for detail is important. This is a strong match for any person that would like to make Musical Instrument Building a lifelong career.
These positions are full time with benefits that include medical and dental insurances, paid vacation and a matching 401(k) plan. This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing company.
Musical instrument experience is a plus.
No phone calls please.
Sales / Music Instruments And Equipment Product Specialist
Musical Instrument and equipment Product Specialists
High profile music organization in Sacramento CA is currently accepting applications for skilled Product Specialists in all departments.
Products include, but are not limited to:
- Guitars, Basses and Amplification
- Professional Audio
- DJ Equipment
- Keyboards, Workstations, Digital Pianos and Synthesizers
- Stage and effect lighting
- Drums and Percussion
- Band & Orchestral
The primary focus of the product specialist position is on the sales of musical equipment and accessories while creating and maintaining long term loyal customer relationships.
Candidates considered MUST possess the following:
- Very strong customer service skills
- Very strong organizational skills
- Very driven and professional attitude
- Qualified candidates should have have proven retail sales and customer service experience
- Must have a can-do attitude and strong team spirit!
We are seeking dynamic self-starters who pride themselves in professionally representing an organization.
All interested parties should reply with a current resume along with a few words explaining why you feel you'd be a good fit for the job.
Established in 1973
* Service & Repair
* Concert and Event Production
* Custom A/V design and installation
Adjunct Professor Of Vocal Or Instrumental Music
General Description An adjunct faculty member at Oklahoma City Community College has the primary responsibility of instruction. Secondary responsibilities include supporting the integrity of curricula, encouraging student success, and promoting the mission of the division to which the adjunct faculty member belongs as well as the College as a whole.
(Position Specific) (The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from this position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.)
(Duties Assignment Statement) An adjunct faculty member is primarily responsible for supporting student learning by providing quality instruction in courses that the adjunct faculty member and the dean/director agree will be taught. Quality instruction includes clear course objectives, prepared and relevant class activities, effective and understandable presentations of learning materials, fair and understandable grading practices (credit classes only), timely responses to students, and a positive atmosphere in the classroom.
In addition to the primary responsibility for supporting student learning, an adjunct faculty member is expected to: Participate in the assessment of student learning outcomes for the program and/or department. Respond in a timely fashion to information requests from program, division, and College administrators.
Attend meetings as required. Acquire new knowledge and skills as appropriate for the academic discipline. Maintain license or professional certification specific to program requirements.
Satisfy objectives for mutually agreed upon special assignments. Support the College’s vision, mission, goals, and priorities. Course(s) this position might teach include: MU 1141 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 1151 GROUP INSTRUCTION MU 1241 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 1251 GROUP INSTRUCTION MU 2141 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 2241 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 2242 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 2341 CLASSICAL GUITAR ENSEMBLE
(Safety / Policy & Procedures) Abide by the policies and procedures published in the Board of Regents Policies and College Policies & Procedures. Contribute to a safe educational & working environment.
Adhere to established safety and health procedures and practices for the purpose of providing injury and illness prevention for self and others. Complete quarterly health and safety training pursuant to OCCC’s established safety and health procedures and practices. Participate in all applicable OCCC emergency, evacuation and shelter in place drills and be prepared to take action and assist others in taking appropriate action should a health or safety emergency occur.
, Skills & Abilities Professional performance ability in vocal or instrumental music. Teaching experience in individual and/or group instruction. Demonstrated positive human relations and communication skills Basic computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or similar software Flexible teaching style to accommodate individual learning styles Committed to helping students achieve their goals to be successful and attain a college education Knowledge of or willingness to learn computer programs used in the department and on campus (such as MineOnline and Moodle) Organization and attention to detail Support and willingness to teach in a competency-based instructional system Ability to work independently and coordinate work with colleagues and peers Ability to work well as a team member in an instructional unit Ability to communicate and articulate concepts in an organized manner both verbally and in writing Ability to read and understand content in order to assist students when they are having difficulty interpreting concepts Ability to interact in an effective and encouraging manner with students individually and in groups Ability to be available for office hours and provide means of communication with supervisor(s) and/or the department or division office Must be punctual Must be reliable
/Working Conditions 1. GENERAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Sedentary work: The person in this position may occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. 2. PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
This position requires the person to frequently move about the classroom to perform the essential functions of the position. This position requires the person to frequently communicate with students, faculty, and staff to perform the essential functions of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information in various situations.
This position requires the person to operate a computer, other office machinery and mobile devices to prepare, edit, or copy documents. 3. VISUAL ACUITY: This position requires the person to judge, observe and assess the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations. 4. WORKING CONDITIONS This position performs the essential functions in an indoor classroom or office setting.
Special Instructions to Applicants If you are interviewed for this position
, you will be asked to perform a five-minute audition to demonstrate your vocal or instrumental performance abilities. Applicants are to thoroughly complete the online application and attach the following required documents: cover letter, resume, and transcript conferring a minimum of a Master’s degree and confirming successful completion of at least 18 graduate hours in hours in Music or related field.
Applicants who do not attach the required documents will not be considered for the position. For application assistance, please contact Human Resources at (405) 682-7542, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Posting Number: Adjunct_0401649 Classification Title: Adjunct Professor Working Title: Adjunct Professor of Vocal or Instrumental Music Datatel Position ID: COAR6ADJMUSC1A Annual Hours: As needed or assigned Placement Range: $690 per Credit Hour Position Type: Adjunct Faculty What position does this position report to?: Music Program Director; Dean of the Division of AEH What position(s) reports to this position?: None Minimum Education/Experience: Master’s Degree with 18 graduate hours in Music or related field.
Preferred Qualifications: None Work Hours: Day, evening and/or weekends as required by section assignment.
Department: Division of Arts Job Open Date: 07/13/2017 Job Close Date: 06/30/2018 Open Until Filled: No HR Contact: Alicia Silva
Post a Job
Assistant/Associate Professor Or Instructor Of Instrumental Music Ensembles
Assistant/Associate Professor or Instructor of Instrumental Music Ensembles Category:Faculty Department:Communication and the Arts Locations:York, PA Posted:Jun 08, '17 Type:Full-time Share About York College of Pennsylvania: York College of Pennsylvania, http://www.ycp.edu, is a private-sector, independent institution of higher education, offering over 50 baccalaureate majors in the arts and sciences and in professional fields as well as master's programs in business, education and nursing and a doctoral program in nursing.
The College has an enrollment of over 4000 full time, over 500 part time undergraduate students and over 200 graduate students from 30 states and 12 foreign countries. The campus is located in South-Central Pennsylvania (50 miles north of Baltimore, MD, 30 miles south of Harrisburg, and 90 miles north of Washington, D.C.) and offers competitive salaries and fringe benefits. York College is committed to building a diverse college community and encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Job Description: The York College Department of Communication and the Arts seeks an Assistant/Associate Professor or Instructor of Music beginning August 2017 to serve as the Director of Instrumental Music Ensembles. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead and build upon a growing instrumental music program.
The successful candidate will conduct York College's instrumental music ensembles, possibly including Wind Symphony, Orchestra, and/or Musical Theatre (pit orchestra). The successful candidate will also teach additional courses, which may include Conducting, Orchestration/Arranging, Music Appreciation, and/or those related to the candidate's expertise. Coordination of instrumental adjunct faculty, student recruitment, instrument inventory, and other administrative responsibilities are also included in this position. The Music Division of York College has five full-time faculty members who work in a collegial environment with a dedicated and highly qualified team of 25 area musicians who serve as adjunct instructors.
Three degree programs are offered in the Division: Bachelor of Arts in Music, Bachelor of Science in Music Education, and Bachelor of Science in Music (with Studies in Music Industry and Recording Technology). Requirements: An earned doctorate in instrumental music or conducting is strongly preferred (ABD or Masters considered), as well as demonstrable success in undergraduate teaching.
Previous administrative experience and degrees, certificates, and/or experience in music education would be highly advantageous. Additional Information: York College of Pennsylvania is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a copy of York College's Annual Security Report, you may contact the Office of Campus Safety or visit the website: Annual Security Report Application Instructions: Interested candidates should electronically submit a letter of application, curriculum vitae, graduate transcripts, a sample of teaching evaluations, and contact information for three references.
Review of applications will begin immediately. While applications will be accepted until the position is filled, for full consideration, applications should be received by July 31, 2017.
Post a Job
Production - Musical Accessory Assembly
The Packaging Production worker is responsible for final packaging of all Dunlop produced products (guitar accessories), at the final stage before product is sent to Finished Goods for shipment to customers.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
- Run various packaging equipment – Blister Packer, Skin Packer, Sealer and Shrink Tunnel.
- General packaging of finished products in boxes, bags, containers along with labeling and sealing.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Must work safely and follow all safety guidelines.
- Occasionally move boxes from place to place.
- 1-2 years of experience in general packaging.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency – MS Office and Material Control Systems.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- May lift loads up to 50 lbs. occasionally: requires bending, standing, twisting, squatting and lifting throughout the shift.
- Long periods of standing/sitting (availability to alternate)
Competitive Salary commensurate with ability.
Benefits include: Profit Sharing Plan, 401k Program, Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave.Post a Job
Product Manager - Digital Musical Instruments
Do you find yourself making research and gear comparisons as you shop for yourself? Do you have an obsession with tech, guitars, or drums? The ideal candidate for a merchandising role identifies with the Music Industry; has a background in retailing with a passion-brand as well as strong contact base of outside vendors. You will drive the product development and planning process for specific categories to achieve financial goals.
The Product Manager is the holistic business owner of their assigned private label brands and product categories. This person is responsible for driving successful, sustainable business performance during the full Product Lifecycle. Responsibilities include developing strategies, product roadmaps and leading NPD (New Product Development) projects as assigned. The Product Manager is the expert\"Voice of the Customer\"and is a subject matter expert in one or more product categories. They are accountable for understanding the customer's needs and using those insights to deliver products that appropriately meet the needs of the customer and drive a best-in-class customer experience across the Enterprise.
Essential Duties and
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accountable for achieving business goals including target sales, margin and category penetration for products within assigned brands or product categories
- Accountable for on-time production shipment, and delivery of POs from assigned Vendors
- Serve as the manufacturing expert for the project team, determining long term supply chain requirements, technology needs, compliance standards, quality assurance protocols and quality control procedures.
- Lead NPD projects as product development lead and project manager. This includes setting project schedules, completing project artifacts, and interacting with Product Designer, 3rd party, and factory partners.
- Develop brand plans that that include brand strategy, product roadmaps, financial projections and the required capabilities for execution
- Serve as the customer expert on the project team, ensuring that brand and product plans are driven by validated, prioritized customer needs, insights about buying behavior and are aligned with top line department goals
- Completion of all project artifacts: financials, product and marketing requirements, competitive analysis, pricing models, customer-facing messaging, development plans.
- Accountable for on-time production shipment, and delivery of POs from assigned Vendors
- Coordinate promotional planning with Private Brand Marketing teams and Enterprise Category Management
- Ensure Customer Service teams are prepared to support product launches
- Mentor Product Specialists to help develop their skills and grow their competencies
- 5 years (or greater) of experience in Product Management, Product Development, Business Management, Sales&Marketing or similar
- Collaborative attitude and a proactive communicator across all stakeholders
- Driven to create appropriate solutions for the team that are in alignment with Enterprise values and goals
- Strong business and marketing acumen with the ability to approach a project from both a top-down and bottom-up perspective
- Designs research programs independently that generate valid, reliable customer and market insights for assigned brands and product categories
- Subject matter expert on one or more product categories in musical instruments or consumer electronics
- Strong project management skills
- Works productively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree required, advanced degree in Business, Marketing, Design, Technology or similar, preferred
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and familiarity with MS Access, other database and ERP systems
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task Post a Job
Instrumental & Vocal Music Teacher (2017-2018)
The Music Teacher facilitates student success in academic and interpersonal skills by implementing district approved curriculum; documenting teaching and student progress/activities/outcomes; addressing specific educational needs of students; providing a safe and optimal learning environment; and providing feedback to students, parents and administration regarding student progress, expectations, goals, etc.
This job reports to the Principal.
Education: Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred.
Certificates & Licenses: Valid Virginia Department of Education license, or eligibility to obtain one.
Adapts classroom work to provide students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans within established lesson plans.
Administers developmental testing programs, subject specific assessments, etc. to assess student competency levels and/or developing individual learning plans.
Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress to communicate expectations; student's achievements; develop methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
Assesses student progress towards objectives, expectations, and/or goals to provide feedback to students, parents and administration.
Collaborates with instructional staff, other school personnel, parents and a variety of community resources to improve the overall quality of student outcomes and achieve established classroom objectives in support of the school improvement plan.
Counsels students on performance improvement, health status, problem solving techniques and a variety of personal issues.
Demonstrates methods required to perform classroom and/or subject specific assignments to provide an effective program that addresses individual student requirements.
Directs assistant teachers, student teachers, instructional assistants, volunteers and/or student workers to provide an effective classroom program and address the needs of individual students.
Instructs students to improve their success in academic, interpersonal and daily living skills through a defined course of study.
Manages student behavior to provide a safe and optimal learning environment.
Monitors students in a variety of educational environments (e.g. classroom, playground, field trips, nap times, etc.) to ensure a safe and positive learning environment.
Participates in a variety of meetings to convey and/or gather information required to perform functions.
Prepares a variety of written materials (e.g. grades, attendance, anecdotal records, etc.) to document student progress and meet mandated requirements.
Reports incidents (e.g. fights, suspected child abuse, suspected substance abuse, etc.) to maintain personal safety of students, provide a positive learning environment and adhere to Education Code and school policies.
Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Associated topics: bandperson, composer, folk, keyboard, music, musician, musician, record, rock, singer
Post a Job
As the world s leading supplier of thermal analysis and rheology systems, TA Instruments is a fast growing and highly profitable division of an S&P 500 company, priding itself in innovation and an uncompromising commitment to customer support. Our continued growth relies on recruiting and developing individuals that can make a positive contribution to our business. For additional information about our high technology products sold to Fortune Global 500 companies and leading academic institutions and government laboratories around the world, visit our website at .
Headquartered in Delaware, with manufacturing sites in the US and Europe, we are represented in all of the major markets around the world with sales offices in the USA, Canada, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and across Europe.
TA Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assembles a variety of mechanical, electronic, and electro-mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies
- Tests sub-assemblies and instruments as per established procedures
- Assembles a wide variety of kits and accessory items
- Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and instruments
- Follows all procedures and processes
- Participates in Lean process improvement programs
- Ability to organize and prioritize work activities and to follow established work schedules.
- Ability to demonstrate basic mechanical skills in order to assemble and test a variety of sub-assemblies, assemblies, and instruments.
- Ability to be flexible and respond appropriately to workload changes.
- Computer literacy to be able to operate computer systems utilized in collecting data, access the business system, and making labels.
- Soldering skills
- Skill to operate electronic test equipment such as multimeters.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to team concept of work.
- A general knowledge of PC/Computers is helpful but not a requirement
K-12 Instrumental Music Teacher
The Cameron County School District is accepting applications for an anticipated permanent position of K-12 Instrumental Music Teacher. Previous experience with high school marching band programs preferred. Please send cover letter, resume, Standard PA Teaching Application, certification, transcripts, current Acts 31, 34, 151, and 168 clearances, and three current letters of reference to: Dr. Keith Wolfe, Superintendent, Cameron County School District, 601 Woodland Avenue, Emporium, PA 15834. Complete applications postmarked by July 7, 2017 will be considered. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment drug testing. EOEBradford Era Jobs. Category: Education, Keywords: Private Instrument Teacher
Associated topics: accompanist, clarinet, classical, dj, folk, guitar, keyboard, musical, punk, saxophone
Post a Job
Therapist Music ME
ITH Staffing is in search to hire a full-time Hospice Music Therapist on behalf of our client based out of Madison, WI.
The purpose of positions in this classification is to plan, organize and facilitate medically prescribed music therapy activities for patients. Develops treatment plans with personalized goals and objectives for motor skills, social/interpersonal development, comfort, self-awareness, etc.. Travels to patient homes and performs music therapy care in accordance with accepted standards of practice.
Education & Experience:
|Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:|
|About our client:|
Our Client offers an integrated and comprehensive variety of home health services and products to communities throughout southern Wisconsin. they are dedicated to helping people remain as healthy, safe and independent as possible in their own home setting.
They are a nonprofit organization and United Way agency serving southern Wisconsin. They are also Medicare/Medicaid certified and accept a wide variety of health plans.