Assembler Photographic Equipment Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Photographic Equipment
Equipment / Hvac Assembler
Assemble or fabricate Custom / Explosion Proof HVAC Systems and other products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Receptionist Skills and
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test
Assembly Process Equipment Engineer (Automotive)
Purpose: To ensure tooling and equipment needs derived from change arrangement, process requirements, CI-activities and additional inputs are implemented within safety, quality, timing and cost targets. Them position supports a controlled and standardized approach for the overall implementation and plant wide communication.
- Reviews new tooling requirements as coming from SP Assembly Line Planners within their respective work areas
- Lead and implement equipment and tooling projects in adherence to the customer buy-off procedure
- Leads equipment buy-off coordination meetings with Process Engineering and Production
- Provides sketches and design proposals for new tooling/ equipment or tooling/ equipment modification as an input for subsequent fabrication of tooling/equipment
- Organize (At times, short-term) tools/ equipment and fixtures in conjunction with external and internal service providers, such as maintenance, tool shops, etc.
- Capable of hands-on fabrication of small tools, racks, etc. also in conjunction of machine shop tools
- Provides contact for Team of Competence “Schraubtechnik” (Screwing Technologies) in Germany
- Supports MY and MOPF impact studies for SP, Pilot, AF, and Process Engineering
- Provides implementation timing to SP Assembly Line Planners
- Provides contact for special short-term projects as deemed important by management
- Prepares and participates in product review trials when necessary
- Supports Production on the shop floor to verify equipment readiness status and monitors any build concerns during Null Series, PT's, Launch, and Change Implementation
- Creates and maintains a tooling and equipment overview and database
- Prepares information for change reviews and presents status in meetings
- Provides information for required departmental reports and scorecards
- Organizes internal and external meetings to clarify definition of problems and reports findings
- Follows and ensures all affected rules, policies, and laws concerning safety and security
- Coordinate activities with the maintenance and production team to minimize production delays due to equipment issues
- Process engineering, machines, equipment, manipulators, fixtures, torque tools, tools, special tools incl. backup- / repair solutions
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in a related Technical field required, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience in an engineering oriented environment with a manufacturing setting, with strong emphasis on equipment and tolling projects, project management and strong hands-on capabilities
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information, both verbally and in writing
- Work experience in equipment and tolling related issues - resolving
- Knowledge in system applications such as SAP, CAD
- Drafting skills
- Machine shop experience and proficiency
- *Assignment requires substantial travel internationally and domestically
Aviation Equipment Assemblers
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aviation Equipment Assemblers for open positions in Denver, Colorado.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Successfully retrieve information from customer, manufacturer and FAA technical data
- Repair and assemble FAA certified aircraft equipment (aluminum & lightweight containers, heavy duty pallets, ladders & ground handling equipment, galley carts) according to manufacturer and company manuals; comply with FAA and company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders
- Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard and report any damage.
- Ensure system security of the electronic record keeping system regarding their area of responsibility
- Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Station Manager/Supervisor
- You must have the ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
- Willingness to work overtime / 1st or 2nd Shift as assigned
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Airline Equipment Assemblers
Responsible for supplying equipment according to airline specifications for Drivers and helpers in our Transportation department at Reagan National Airport. Ensures that drivers and Helpers operations are smooth and efficient (as they relate to equipment). Counts and wrap equipment for daily use. Assembles equipment in proper quantities according to airline specifications. Knowledge of basic math skills and communication skills necessary.
LSG Sky Chefs is the world's largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions. LSG Sky Chefs caters 300 airlines from almost 200 customer service centers in 50 countries. Our mission is simple: To be the preferred Global Provider of Quality Catering and Integrated In-flight Solutions. We are seeking those who have the desire and commitment to help us achieve that mission.
Electrical Engineer / Electronics Assembly Automation Equipment
If you are an Electrical Engineer or Designer, this is a great opportunity to advance your career in a key position at a leading technology company. Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced automation and assembly equipment solutions for the electronics manufacturing industry. We now have several EE openings, ranging from experienced EE, to entry level EE and Electrical Designer positions.
For Electrical Engineers, your responsibilities will include:
- Design electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical circuits and integrated systems.
- Develop testing criteria and assist in the design of test apparatus.
- Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions, or
for changes in system requirements.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
For Electrical Designers, your responsibilities will include:
- Confers with engineers and others designers to interpret design concepts, determines nature and type of required detailed working drawings, and coordinates efforts with other areas involved in the design.
- Drafts detail and assembly drawings and electrical diagrams, using conventional instruments and computerized work aids.
To be qualified for an Electrical Engineering position, you will require:
BSEE, or BSET, OR a BT and two years of experience OR a relevant Associate's Degree and 5-7 years of electronic design experience OR a Professional Engineer (PE) license.
For Electrical Designers, the requirement is either an Associates Degree, or equivalent vocational training in drafting techniques.
These positions are located in the Binghamton, NY area. Optionally, candidates may also select to be located in our client’s Rochester, NY facility. Relocation assistance will be provided. This position includes a competitive salary, plus full range of health benefits and 401k plan.
NOTE: The above is just a brief overview of the responsibilities. A complete job description will be sent to interested and qualified candidates.
This position is only open to candidates who are authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship either now or in the future. Candidates must be citizens of the US or Green Card holders.
Heavy Equipment Assembler
Respected manufacturing company in Georgetown, TX is seeking qualified candidates for Heavy Equipment Assemblers. Strong candidates will have a background in manufacturing heavy equipment, operating power and hand tools and an in-depth knowledge of hydraulics. If you are seeking competitive pay and an opportunity to work in a genuinely friendly and caring environment this is the position for you! Please call or stop by our office TODAY if you are interested in the opportunity.
Qualified applicants must have Hydraulic Experience and need to be extremely mechanically inclined and have previous experience in any of the following areas:
- Heavy Equipment Assembly, Repair or Maintenance
- Vehicle Assembly, Repair or Maintenance
- Hydraulic or Pneumatics Repair
- Operation of Power and Hand Tools
- Assembly of anything Mechanical
- Some welding a PLUS
Physical requirements for this job will be standing, bending, walking and lifting/moving parts from 10lbs to 60lbs for an 8- 10 hour shift
Starting pay for this position is $12.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:30m
Overtime Opportunity Available on Weekends
Perks of the Position
- Get PAID Every FRIDAY!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
There are several ways to apply:
- Apply in person at Express Employment Professionals 2000 North Mays Ste. 202 Round Rock, TX 78664. We are open Monday thru Friday from 8AM-5PM
- Email a resume to jobs.roundrocktx.expresspros.com
- Apply online at https://www.expresspros.com/RoundRockTX/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Employment Professionals wants to help you find your next career so contact us right away to begin!
Contact Express Today!
2000 N Mays, Ste 202 in Round Rock
Phone (512) 255-2525
Fax (512) 255-3638
Electrical Equipment Assembler (Not Basic Assembly)
Not electronics or basic assembly
Must have minimum 2-3 years Electrical Equipment Assembly experience.
Mounts, connects, assembles and secures parts and components of electronic equipment. ... A wide range of electrical wiring and re-wiring are involved: circuit boards, transmitters, receivers, measuring devices, and automotive mechanisms.
Pay - around $17/hr D.O.Experience
Equipment Assembly Tech / Warehouse Worker
A well-established equipment rental, sale & service organization, seeks a dedicated, hands-on professional to help us service our customers' needs.
Responsible for inspecting completed products and performing equipment maintenance on all types of lifting equipment. Transport rental/sales orders in designated vehicles in a timely and safe manner.
• Ability to disassemble, troubleshoot, repair, reassemble and test various types of electrical, hand operated, and pneumatic rental equipment;
• Prepare each job in accordance with a job order or verbal/written instructions;
• Perform inspection of completed product in accordance with company quality standards;
• Move finished products between stations and shipping area as needed;
• Prepare finished products for shipment in accordance with company procedures;
• Report problems or discrepancies to management;
• Operate shop equipment and machinery in accordance with safety requirements;
• Notify management of equipment malfunctions, injuries or related occurrences;
• Transport rental/ sales orders in designated vehicles in a timely manner;
• Submit delivery ticket and return tickets to the National Rental Center;
• Read and load customer orders for delivery by reviewing delivery ticket to confirm that all products are assigned for;
• Load and unload delivery vehicles to include lifting and arranging products according to assigned deliveries;
• Examine customer returns and determine acceptability in accordance with company policy;
• Operate company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner;
• Ensure proper maintenance of delivery vehicle to include checking oil and fuel, keeping vehicle neat and clean and reporting all accidents/damage/malfunctions to the Shop Foreman;
• Communicate with National Rental Center status as necessary;
• Report all customer complaints to the Shop Foreman immediately;
• Perform errands as requested; and
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior warehouse/manufacturing or related work required;
• Mechanical background or aptitude strongly desired;
• Experience working on air hoists, come alongs, manual hoists, and electric hoists desired;
• Prior forklift experience desired.
We are extremely excited to announce our expansion into Canada. We have opened several locations throughout the US in the last few years alone, and are projected to enjoy similar and profitable growth moving forward.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a comfortable, progressive work environment.
Please attach a copy of your resume to apply to this posting.
Car Wash Equipment Assembly
Our client in Minneapolis is searching for an assembler to join their team! The assembler would be responsible for assembling and disassembling car wash equipment.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Pay is $15-$17/hour
Car Wash Equipment Assembler Duties:
- Tear down machines
- Remove old parts
- Recycle parts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are dedicated to helping you find the absolute best fit for your needs, whether it's staffing a job opening or finding your next job!
Because we care about our clients and job seekers, we strive to develop a mutual partnership by adjusting our services to meet your needs. Our commitment to superb customer service means that every phone call and email receives a prompt response and our individual attention. Our goal is to help you succeed!
Factory Assembler - Food Processing Equipment
Local Manufacturing company seeking full time machine assembler. Skills required include knowledge of basic hand tools, ability to follow specific instructions and willingness to learn new skills as needed. Hours are 7 am to 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday, some overtime may be required.