Assembler Ping Pong Table Job Description Sample
Salesforce QA Preferable With Ping Exp
Salesforce QA preferable with PING exp Apply Now Sign up for similar job alert! Job ID : 7356 Company : Internal Postings Location : lincolnshire, IL Type : Contract Duration : 6 - 7 Months Rate : Market Salary : Open Status : Active Openings : 1 Posted : 2 years ago Primary
It is not a developer position Description:Salesforce QA preferable with PING exp(not developer)
Senior Security Architect With Ping Federate Knowledge
Recruiter: Patti Lalley (908) 781-5300 ext. 235
- Extremely Strong competency in Ping Federate
- Installation, Configuration, App Integration
- Experience with SAML / OAuth Connections
- Experience with custom adapters
- Experience integrating with major platforms such as Office365, SharePoint,
- Experience with Ping Provisioner
- Experience with OGNL
- Competency in Ping Access
- Installation, Configuration, App Integration
- API integration
- Strong background in SAML and IAM technologies
Sr Access Manager With Ping Federate Exp
Cognizant is hiring " Sr. Access Manager for NJ location". Interested candidates who are local and willing to relocate can apply.
Job Title: Sr. Access Manager with Ping Federate exp Location: Branchburg, NJ Mandatory skills:
Technical hands on experience on To-Be Next Gen Web Access Management platform (Ping Access, Ping Federate, Integrate PingFederate for Pivotal Cloud Foundry). Good Experience in migrating 500 complex application from one platform to new platform Good communication and experience in working with multiple stakeholders for application migration. Like Vendors, Web Operations team, Linux and DB team, application & business teams Good knowledge in software development life cycle documentation, like preparing requirements, design, test cases and deployment guides. Experience in managing large customers Preferred skills:
Identity and Access Manager skills (Ping Access and Federate) Job Role: Responsible in building Web Access Manager platform, Lead onsite & offshore team for web access manager projects and migration Lead application migration (migrating 500 critical apps to new platform) About Cognizant Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant. Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service. SDL2017
Picnic Table Assembly
Minimum 6th grade education or equivalent
No minimum experience is required, but manufacturing or lumber experience is preferred
Working knowledge of basic math Skills and Abilities
Ability to work in a safe manner
Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
Learn how to read a tape measure.
Ability to understand basic math and numbers
Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools and other equipment as required
Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
Ability to pay attention to surroundings
Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English
Ability to work under immediate supervision
Ability to pass a drug test
Ability to work hours mandated by management Conduct
Team player and goal oriented
Open to change and positive attitude
Committed to plant and company goals
Participates in Safety and CI programs
Punctual and reliable
Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results Position will require bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting/carrying but not limited to 25 lbs, pushing/pulling, twisting, standing and walking.
Moves and secures lumber products and other materials according to instructions
Stacks finish products according to predetermine bundle sizes and/or customer requirements
Labels material based on type, size and count, and following specifications
Applies individual tags to material before/after treating/production
Uses a staple gun and troubleshoots equipment
Bands, bundles and secures material, including attaching corner protectors and loading sticks
Follows instructions for stacking material properly and according to company policy and customer requirements
Ensures correct quantities and material are strapped, labeled before leaving the work area
Maintains accurate inventory of tags and reports any problems or discrepancies to supervisor
Records production on production sheets
Maintains work area clean and organized
Assist other work areas moving material, loading and unloading material carts
Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings
Performs other duties as required Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Table Games Tech
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 16 casinos and racetracks located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Ohio - and PNK has a management contract for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise
- Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships. Property Details L’Auberge Casino Resortis located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action. L'Auberge Casino & Hotel 777 Avenue L'Auberge Lake Charles, LA 70601 Overview When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career? We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do. Be on the team that make sure our guests’ visits are nothing short of amazing each time. Never allow a dull moment dealing cards, coins, chips and celebrations. Provide the party and function as “The Life” of it, too.. The Table Games Technician is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The Table Games Technician is also responsible for performing basic repairs and maintenance on all Table Games equipment including, but not limited to, gaming tables, pit stands, chairs, and electronic equipment within the pits. The tech will also be responsible for all Table Games layout changes and cleaning of all areas. Responsibilities (The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with external and internal customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
Performs maintenance on all Table Games equipment, including but not limited to chairs, layout changes, disassemble and reassemble Shuffle Machines and any all other electrical equipment in the pits.
Maintains visual aesthetics of the Table Games area. Performs inspections on all tables, pit stands, electronic equipment and display signs. Table Games Tech must also be able to troubleshoot and repair all electrical equipment in the pit areas.
Notifies the Casino Operations Administrative Assistant of all supplies needed for the department.
Cleans and stocks the pits with supplies.
Complete all other duties assigned by Casino Managers This position requires the ability to bend, twist, squat and reach, as well as lift up to 50 pounds, and push/pull up to 50 pounds so as to be able to move tables and perform all necessary repairs to them on the casino floor. Must be able to identify problem areas and make all necessary repairs to equipment. Requires ability to communicate effectively with customers, as well as all levels of team members. Must be able to use all repair equipment required of the position. Basic computer skills required. The Table Games Technician will be responsible for the following:
Clean and maintain the pit areas
Stocking and organizing the pits
Converting table top before and after tournaments
Shuffle Machine maintenance and minor repairs
Cleaning table tops and layouts
Changing table layouts when needed
Clean and maintain electrical equipment in the pits, including such things as tableviews, display signs and air vents.
Repair and maintain all wiring under the tables
Work closely with the IT department
Any other duties assigned by management Qualifications Elementary electrical skills. Must have simple carpentry skills. Basic computer knowledge. Effective communication skills. Must be able to obtain a Louisiana Gaming License. All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
Criminal Background Investigation
Motor Vehicle Records, if applicable (for applicable positions that drive company vehicles) Requisition ID2017-28935 PropertyL'Auberge Casino Resort
- Lake Charles, LA CategoryGaming Position TypeFull-Time Starting Pay RateUSD $16.00/Hr.
Table Bussers/Dishwashers/Stockers Needed Immediately
Table Bussers/Dishwashers/Stockers needed immediately! We are in need of workers to bus tables, wash dishes, push carts, restock displays, or stock shelves. Workers will receive training at the jobsite once assigned to the job. Proper Dress attire is required. See below:
- Starting pay: $8.50 per hour.
- Full Time Work. Different Shifts.
- Long-term assignment with possibility of temp-to-perm.
- MUST be able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Own vehicle a plus. Food handling certification a plus.
Navy Blue Shirt - no logos, no writing, no holes or rips, no pockets; plain blue jeans - no logos, no designs (sequins, etc.), no holes or rips or frayed spots; non-slip shoes.
If you're interested and meet the above requirements, please come and apply at our office (see address below) and bring 2 forms of IDs. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST!!
934 Arlington Road North
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
(Bring 2 forms of IDs)
(Must Be Able To Pass Drug Test)
Table Manufacturing Team Member
NOW HIRING for table manufacturing positions.
Starting pay $10-$12/hour
- Previous supervisor or team lead experience
- Willing and able to step up to a leadership role if needed
- Strong work ethic
- Good attitude
- Team player
- Career oriented
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. REQUIRED
- Strong attendance record and willingness to come in early and stay late when needed
- Experience in a leadership role
- Ability to lift 75 lb repeatedly throughout the day
- Prior woodworking experience
- Prior assembly experience
- Pre-employment qualification test
- Pre-employment drug screen
Machining, Table Cutter, Frame Builder, Clean UP, Packing-Shipping, Utility Person
Sandwich Maker - Table Mesa
Assemble sandwiches and salads to customer order while following recipes and adhering to Snarf’s standards
Greeting customers in a friendly and open manner
Writing orders legibly and accurately
Accurate cash and credit card handling
Answer the phone and take to-go order
Keep all work spaces clean and organized
Maintain dining room cleanliness throughout
High level of customer service
Must have a valid driver’s license
Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
High energy, positive attitude, and team player
Ability to stand for long periods
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to follow direction and accept constructive feedback
Prior experience in a fast-casual restaurant preferred but not required
Basic math, writing, and computer skills
Clean driving record, personal vehicle, and insurance for delivery drivers
Snarf's award-winning sandwiches are made-to-order using only the finest ingredients including premium meats and cheeses, crisp veggies, our own blend of giardiniera peppers and homemade, oven-toasted bread available in white, wheat or gluten free. We also offer fresh salads with homemade dressings, rotating soups, kid-sized subs, vegetarian options, desserts and a full catering menu.
Set up, clear & move tables in the Dining Room and Hawkeye Grill, must be available all shifts and days of week. Pour water for the guest and assist with added utensils, condiments, napkins, soft beverages. Must be able to lift and move 40+ lbs. Days off rotate.
Must be available for all shifts, breakfast, lunch and dinner; and all days of the week. Tips and gratuities plus an hourly wage.
Only full and complete applications will be accepted. Must be able to work in the United States.
Situated in a picturesque lakeside setting, The Otesaga Resort Hotel provides elegant accommodations amid the beauty and culture of Cooperstown. A winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award, our majestic Upstate New York hotel exudes the charm and gracious hospitality of a bygone era, while providing modern resort amenities. A member of the prestigious Historic Hotels of America by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, The Otesaga is the perfect employment opportunity in Cooperstown.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!