Assembler Plastic Hospital Products Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Plastic Hospital Products
Assemblers - Light Plastic Products - Metrocenter (Nashville) - 13.00
Assemblers - Light Plastic Products:
Custom product manufacturer near Metrocenter needs four (4) assemblers for full-time first shift positions, hired on a Temp to Hire basis. Will assemble light weight plastic products using hands and hand tools, and inspect for quality.
No prior experience required, but any experience using hand tools or in assembly / manufacturing environment is a plus.
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. periodically throughout shift.
These are Temp to Hire positions, NOT Temp.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Personal Time Off Pay, 401K with matching.
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Amtemps Staffing (founded 1976)
All fees are paid by client companies - no fees for applicants.
Apply online ONLY (No phone calls please) - http://www.amtemps.com/applyind/index.htm
Whirlpool Production Assembler
Whirlpool Now hiring 500 Production Assemblers in Amana, IA!
-Ability to fasten or assemble light to medium size parts.
-Operate electrical and hydraulic and air activated hand tool.
-Must be able to read and follow standard work direction on the assembly line while working in a team environment utilizing lean manufacturing methodology.
-Ability to lift, bend, stoop, twist and push/pull up to 50 pounds for 8 - 10 hours a day.
-Must also be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
-Direct hire positions paying $15/hr
-Benefits day one (Insurance, 401K, PTO)
-Insider Pass (discount on Whirlpool products)
-Yearly performance based increase
Weekend work available now Assembling Plastic Parts! Plus great benefits!!
*Trim and assembly parts
*0-6 mons warehouse, labor, production experience
*Ability to pass criminal background check/drug screen
*Ability to lift 50lbs
*Medical (EE only is about $50/paycheck)
*401K + Match
*Great PTO Policy
*2 Weeks Paid Vacation
*1 Week Paid Sick Time
*1 Day off for your Birthday!
Plastics Production Supervisor
Plastics Production Supervisor will oversee the daily operations of plastic related manufacturing, taking appropriate action to ensure quality and standards are consistently met, by exhibiting thorough knowledge of safety and production standards. Located in northern NJ area. Local candidates only.
MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH VARIOUS SHIFTS
- Direct hourly associates involved with the perfumes production and other such products
- Accomplish organizational manufacturing objectives by effectively communicating expectations and by coaching, monitoring and appraising employees.
- Enforce the organizational systems and policies set in place for cosmetics production.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of dough production process.
- Improve production by enforcing changes and improvements.
- Maintain quality standards, employee safety, and standards
- Maintain compliance with organizational and federal policies by enforcing a safe and clean work environment by educating personnel on the use of all equipment and resources.
- 7 or more years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of plastics production equipment .
- Six Sigma Methodologies; Six Sigma Green Belt or higher required
Plastic Assembler Basic
Overview Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of innovative water management products and drainage solutions. ADS operates a global network of 61 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers through our 3,800 employee team members.
Why choose ADS? We seek out the best talent and provide you with resources for career development, support and the chance to lead something big. We offer tremendous opportunity for individuals who want to advance in the industry through innovation and leadership.
Choosing a career with ADS means joining a great company and being part of a great family. Find out more by visiting us at http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/contact/ads_careers.asp. Responsibilities The Plastic Assembler – Basic position is the entry-level title for an associate working in the Fabrication Department.
In this position the team member is learning the basics of plastic assembly while actively pursuing next level qualification and certification. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: Abide by all safe practices and procedures.
Hot plate welding – Pre-Stub Continuous involvement in Fabrication/Plant programs and Lean initiatives Extrusion welding - linear Actively pursuing qualification for Advanced level Measuring tools – Basic Level Engage in cross-functional training. Material preparation and product finishing Product knowledge–Plastic Assembler Basic Level Equipment Operation – Basic Level Adherence to all quality standards Specifications – Basic Level Material handling and scrap management Understand and practice ADS Core Values. Job Skills:
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge: Strong housekeeping and organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills Mathematics - Geometry Drawing Interpretation – Basic Level Hand and Power Tools – Basic Level Decision making and problem solving abilities Educational Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred Experience: Carpentry or trade apprenticeship or experience Metal fabrication or welding. Physical Requirements:
The Position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods QualificationsEEO Statement Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Production Assembler - Hercules, CA
Temp to Hire
About the Company:
We have continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
· Performs routine, non-complex assembly tasks.
· Assembles, setup and operates equipment.
· Completes simple special requests as assigned.
· Code and apply labels.
· Seal bags and boxes.
· Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory.
· Complete accurate paperwork with good documentation practices.
· Previous experience with ISO13485, cGMP, and FDA regulated background is desired.
· Experienced with ERP systems--Baan, SAP, JDE or similar for inventory management is preferred.
· Must be self-motivated, and detailed oriented.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
2Nd Shift Production Trainer (Clean Room Plastics Manufacturing)
- Assists with scheduling
- Coordinates with other production team Leads
- Ensure key responsibilities are being completed by staff such documentation, labeling, packing, quality, and inventory
- Evaluation of staff
- Coordinating production
- Reviweing quality documentation
- Review of inventory
- Quality inspections of raw materials and finished parts
Associated topics: assembling, cabinet, form setter, machine maintenance, production supervisor, slitter machine, tailor, tool, toolmaker, woodwork Post a Job
We are seeking a Product Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Job requires 35+ hours a week. Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Assembly Production Supervisor
The Assembly Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring production schedules are maintained while meeting the quality and productivity improvement goals. Will need to train and direct production employees so that they are fully trained and able to meet quality and output requirements.
- Schedules workflow in the department to meet daily quality and production goals.
- Assists in production planning process so that production activities of the assigned department meet the requirements of other internal departments.
- Establishes a teamwork environment that is conducive to employee participation in problem solving, continuous improvement projects such as STAR.
- coordinates changeovers to execute quick and seamless changeovers
- Performs twice a day production walk through to:
- Maintain constant communication with employees.
- Ensure skill levels match requirements.
- Verify quality and output requirements are met.
- Documentation of issues and improvement opportunities.
- Implement and monitor Visual Workplace improvement plans to meet Level Five 5S objectives.
- Identifies obstacles to achieving quality, output improvement, and initiate problem-solving process to meet specified targets.
- Ensures compliance with UCA safety rules and safe work practices to meet targeted reduction in lost hours.
- Maintains department so that it is in a state of readiness for any customer or supplier visit and/or quality audits.
- Encourages reporting employees to participate in the UCA’s STAR Suggestion program and VIP program.
- Completion of timely review, analyses and appropriate dispositions of all assigned Suggestions.
- Coordinates and conducts staff performance reviews; approves individual staff goals & objectives and establishes training objectives.
- Always acts in a professional with a positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- Responsibilities may involve work after normal office hours and on weekends.
- Prefer Bachelor Degree in Business, Management or related field.
- 3+ years supervisory experience in an automotive or heavy industrial equipment-manufacturing environment involving assembly, paint, welding and/or fabrication operations.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Must possess the ability to handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills along with a demonstrated teamwork attitude.
Assembling awning for RVs
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
-Work effectively as a team constributor on all assignments
-Interact professionally with other employees
-Able to lift 50 lbs routinely
-Cutting and stripping cables, install components, subassemblies
-Set up and maintain a clean working environment
-Operate machinery used in the production process and power tools
-TEMP TO PERMANENT POSITION
-Need someone reliable and dependable
-$15/hr (willing to train right candidate) Can negotiate pay if the candidate has experience assembling awning.
-Schedule: Mon-Friday 7AM-3:30PM