Assembler Plastic Hospital Products Job Description Sample
Plastic Fabricator/ Assembler
Duties are as follows but not limited to:
· Fabricates and Assembles Plastics Parts- Designs and constructs templates and fixtures, assembles tools and materials, positions parts and subassemblies, and locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto parts. Sets up and operates machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill presses, end mills, routers, brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and edge planners. Ensures all parts are secured properly, alters dimensions to fit specifications, and packages and labels parts.
· Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, and parts lists- Studies and interprets assembly instructions, and verifies specifications. Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and shrinkage, and physical properties of plastics.
· Service and Quality- Provides a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, displaying a high sense of urgency. Verifies conformance of products to specifications by following quality guidelines including the use of proper measuring devices, inspection of incoming and outgoing material for quality, and documentation through the quality process
· Communication and Problem Solving- Resolves assembly and production issues, completes preventative maintenance, troubleshoots malfunctions, and performs minor repairs as needed. Communicates errors in product, equipment, and other issues that may arise in fulfilling orders.
· Safety and Continuous Improvement – Participates in continuous improvement activities including submitting ideas to help drive improvement. Follows company safety policies and procedures and looks for ways to improve safety in the facility
· Performs general warehouse duties – Fills orders in a timely manner by operating warehouse equipment and machinery including operating a fork lift, computing and optimizing yields, and cutting material to size. Loads and unloads delivery trucks as needed, using SAP to receive and ship materials. Processes operational activities in SAP through work orders and prepares proper documentation including transfer orders, bills of lading, delivery notes, work orders, call tags for non-conforming material and others as required.
· One year of fabricating and or warehouse experience.
· Previous cutting or carpentry experience.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Blueprint reading.
Lone Star Staffing is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Plastic Assembler Basic
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization. The Plastic Assembler – Basic position is the entry-level title for an associate working in the Fabrication Department. In this position the team member is learning the basics of plastic assembly while actively pursuing next level qualification and certification. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Abide by all safe practices and procedures.
Hot plate welding – Pre-Stub
Continuous involvement in Fabrication/Plant programs and Lean initiatives
Extrusion welding - linear
Actively pursuing qualification for Advanced level
Measuring tools – Basic Level
Engage in cross-functional training.
Material preparation and product finishing
Product knowledge–Plastic Assembler Basic Level
Equipment Operation – Basic Level
Adherence to all quality standards
Specifications – Basic Level
Material handling and scrap management
Understand and practice ADS Core Values. Job
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
Strong housekeeping and organizational skills.
Strong interpersonal skills
Mathematics - Geometry
Drawing Interpretation – Basic Level
Hand and Power Tools – Basic Level
Decision making and problem solving abilities Educational
High School Diploma or equivalent
Carpentry or trade apprenticeship or experience
Metal fabrication or welding. Physical
The Position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles
The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ID: 2017-3823 External Company URL: http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/
Hospital Surgical Representative – Plastic Surgery (Account Consultant) - South Inland Empire - Temecula, CA
Hospital Surgical Representative – Plastic Surgery (Account Consultant) - South Inland Empire - Temecula, CA
Escondido, California, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/3754/other-jobs-matching/location-only ▾ ▸ 1 additional location Temecula, California, United States Sep 29, 2017Post Date 172108Requisition # Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world. Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives. Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right. Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies! At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight. Position Description: The Hospital Surgical Representative (HSR) is responsible for providing sales and promotion of Allergan Medical plastic surgery products, maintaining customer base, developing new markets, and obtaining new customers.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
Meet or exceed sales targets on an ongoing basis and has the capability of selling targeted products to targeted accounts.
Conduct excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations that lead to customer conversions.
Prospect and develop relationships with prospective customers, converting them to Allergan customers (primary customers include the physician, materials manager and the purchasing administrator).
Increase account penetration with orders for Allergan Tissue Matrices for new surgical procedures. *LI-DK1 Education and Experience
Bachelor Degree or higher level degree is required
Minimum of 3 years of Surgical or Specialty Sales experience required
Surgical Sales Preferred
Hospital Sales Preferred
Buy and Bill Preferred Preferred Skills/Qualification
Prior Experience with General, Plastic and/or Colorectal Surgery areas preferred
Demonstrated sales experience involving servicing and product evaluations leading to customer conversions. Experience with building prospects and relationships to close leads.
Display a strong knowledge of product line, capitalize on all product features and benefits, make effective use of selling tools and maintain a high level of expertise in appropriate surgical procedures and operating room conduct.
Attain and utilize competitor comparison knowledge.
Ability to identify decision makers and influence decisions
Ability to manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
Ability to manage budgets, expenses and execute plans
Strong computer skills
Ability to function effectively in a high performance team. Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
Ability to communicate scientific/clinical features and benefits of a product
Knowledge of medical device manufacturing
Knowledge of operating room etiquette, sterile fields and sterile techniques
Ability to observe use of Allergan Medical products in the surgical arena
Ability to drive a car with a valid driver’s license
Assembler - Electric Products
Division: Columbus McKinnon Corporation Position:
Assembler-Electric Products – 1st Shift (candidates should have flexibility to work 1st or 2nd shift as needed) Department: Assembly Reports to: Assembly Supervisor SUMMARY:
This classification requires the complete assembly, installation and test of hoists, parts and their subassemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties. Duties will include assignment as needed in the electric, manual, and paint classification in the assembly department as needed. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned. Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together. Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears. Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product. Sub-assemblies will include, but not be limited to:transmissions, brakes, panel plates, and final assemblies.
Works from blueprints, production illustrations, process sheets, production test procedures, written and oral instructions where assembly methods and procedures are established. This classification also requires team members to rotate into all areas of classification on a regular basis. Transports specified parts from storage to work area manually or by using overhead crane.
Brushes lubricant on moving parts and fits parts together on bench, following blueprints. Inserts shims between parts to realign or level parts and verifies alignment and clearance of parts with micrometers, scale, and gauges. Bolts, screws, and rivets parts together.
Operates hydraulic press to force bearings into sleeves and flatten rivets. Connects electric wires to terminals of subassembly. Get work order, transmission assembly parts, assemble transmission, load transmission into fixture, and assemble motor.
Build up hoist sub-assemblers, brakes, limit switch, PB station, Power cord and assemble to hoist Move hoist to test station perform high pot test, install chain, chain stop components, get lower switch, get high limit switch, position hoist for load test Perform load test, connect to station tester and complete station test, scan workorder and input clock number / labor reporting.Stat to pair hoist Make foams for packaging pack hoist, places box on pallet, scan work orders and completes make transaction. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision. WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually Apply for this Position Apply with Indeed SDL2017
Production Manager Gtms Assembly (Glass Plastic & Glass Ceramics)
Production Manager (Glass Plastic & Glass Ceramic)
Located Near Charlton, MA
Leading Enterprise in Specialty Glass & Glass Ceramics
The Production Manager will be leading the production teams and processes to attain production goals
· Ability to create and execute processes according to lean manufacturing principles
· Ensure adherence to GMP, HR policies, internal procedures and IMSU/EHS directives in area of responsibility
· Evaluate production data for trends or deviations to identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Proactive to support systematic process of local problem solving
· Manage production projects for new products or installation and use of new equipment
· College Degree or Technical Apprenticeship and supervisory training or equivalent years of relevant manufacturing and supervisory experience
· Must have glass-plastic experience in a pharmaceutical company
· At least 7-10 years of experience in GTMS manufacturing, personnel management, lean manufacturing or similar concepts in production
· Comprehensive lean knowledge including 5S, values system analysis
· Knowledge of six sigma is preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP
Production Assembly Supervisor, Plastic Injection
This is a 2nd shift role
Shop Floor Production Supervisor – Assembly Department
Starting compensation range of $50 -$65,000 DOE, benefits.
Preference for Local Candidates
Shop Floor Production/Assembly Supervisor position available in the Portland Tennessee area. Plastic Injection experience preferred. Automotive soft parts essential. Will lead plant associates preparing auto parts for release to a major OEM company.
This company is well positioned in its industry and requires a hand’s on leaders who will also be required to periodically work on the lines to instruct and train new employees. Experience should include working closely with other managers including engineering, quality, materials, etc.
Plant Manager would like a degree and experience in plastic injection auto parts but other soft interior auto parts given consideration. Will have a minimum of 2 plus years in a supervisor role to qualify. Candidates must be capable of working well under strict requirements and ensuring world class quality parts are assembled.
Plant is not able to offer VISA support to applicants. Must be US Citizen or current holder of a Green Card to qualify.
Limited relocation support to move to the area so candidates who are local, renting or from the area that want return home would be more suitable to their requirements. Best would be currently living in the area
Sr. Plastic Production Engineer
PLASTIC PRODUCTION ENGINEER
CHICAGO, IL (near Midway)
Plastic Molded Products
DUTIES:Manages tool room and inventory of tools for company and third-party production locations.
Develops and approves tooling suppliers, new mold designs or modifications, molding processes and metrology.
Reviews and oversees mold design, process design, production planning, inventory, quality assurance and assembly processes.
Works with customer blueprints / specifications to generate design and cost feedback
Ensures all product quality attributes are met and all quality systems are supported.
Performs analysis on customer returns to determine root cause of failures or complaints.
Assists in developing scientific molding expertise of organization through training of manufacturing management, process technicians and manufacturing associates.
Implements process control techniques and procedures, trouble shoots and advises on injection molding processes and tooling.
Key member of plant safety committee driving implementation of safety system.
Co-develop budgets, capital requests, and cost improvement planning.
MUSTS:4 yr. degree-Engineering type required.
6-10 yrs min experience with plastic molded products-consumer products desired.
Experience with tool, mold and product designs and documentation.
Able to interpret customer blueprints / specifications to generate/coordinate designs and cost feedback.
Oversees the daily production planning schedules to meet shipping demands.
Monitor inventory levels, drive continuous improvement, quality and safety standards.
Interact with engineers & product teams to meet production schedules on time.
Work closely with the Plant HR Mgr to resolve employee relation and safety concerns.
Experience trouble shooting injection molding processes and other production areas.
Experience with GD&T, FEA and DFM desired.
Experience in plant/production project leadership.
Must exhibit good communication, project management and interpersonal skills.
Email resume as MS Word doc attachment with salary information:
Plastic Cleanroom Technicians-1St Shift 55317
are sub-assemblies and finished medical devices for stocking purposes or per specified orders. Manufacturing
technicians are responsible for manufacturing their respective products per documented procedures and processes and maintaining a clean, efficient work environment.
* Coordinating and cooperating in a team production environment to ensure products are produced in an orderly,
efficiently, and with the highest quality.
* Checking product for good quality
* Maintaining neatness, cleanliness and organization in all areas, and looking for safety hazards.
* Keeping accurate records of FDA and ISO regulated MPs, IPs and Tracer
Sheets and making sure they are compliant with current regulations.
* Following cleanroom policies to limit the airborne particles and bioburden in the cleanroom environment.
* Notifying production supervisors of non-conforming product or components, low stock levels, or activities not
compliant with company policies.
* Take responsibility for asking questions to supervisors or management when they do not understand a process
or policy and are unsure of their manufacturing methods.
* Developing and maintaining skills to enhance productivity.
* The manufacturing technician should have the following qualifications:
* Previous hand assembly experience preferred but not required.
* Previous cleanroom manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
* Good manual dexterity and ability to use hands continuously.
* Ability to work productively in a team environment.
* Ability to work in a seated position on a continuous basis.
* Ability to read and understand product drawings, quality documents, procedure manuals, and SOPs.
* Ability to perform close visual work.
* Good organizational skills
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to adhere to the grooming and PPE requirements of the cleanroom environment
The experienced team at Hire Authority, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in the staffing business. Our business has been built by company referrals and word of mouth. We always take a hands-on approach to the constantly changing needs of manufacturing businesses. We are dedicated to matching the right candidate to the right position.
At Hire Authority, LLC, our mission is to assist employers in obtaining the highest quality employees, both economically and efficiently, by seeking accomplished individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
Our specialty is manufacturing, warehouse, and production such as welders, CNC/Manual Machinist, skilled assembly, etc. But we don't stop there! Here are a few other positions we fill:
*Engineer- Mechanical and Electrical
*Quality Managers/ Inspectors
At Hire Authority LLC. our positions are contract to hire or direct hire opportunities. While on our payroll we offer MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) also a Health Helper that offers medical, dental, vision, and prescription discount program. We pay the monthly enrollment fee, every month- in order to receive this you must work 30 or more hours a week.
We look forward to hearing from you for your staffing and career needs!
Clinic RN - Plastic Surgery (Shakopee)
* Uses the nursing process and effective communication skills to collect information about the patients history, presenting complaint and symptoms in sufficient detail and accuracy to allow appropriate evaluation, classification, advice and disposition of the patients request
* The RN Clinic focuses on primary or specialty care, and/or provides direct nursing support to physicians
* Assessment- Collect, prioritize, and synthesize comprehensive data pertinent to the patients health or situation
* Planning- Develop a plan that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes
* Implementation- Implement the identified plan
* Evaluation- Evaluate the patients progress towards attainment of the outcome
* Education- Attain knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice
* Collaboration- Collaborate with patient, family, and others in the conduct of nursing practice
* Ethics- Act in an ethical manner
* Resource Utilization- Incorporate factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost, and impact on practice in planning and delivering patient care
* Leadership- Provide leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Proficient with wound care assessments and wound vacs
* Post hospital discharge calls
Physicians / Surgery - Plastic Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana / Locum Tenens
Job Description: & Requirements Plastic Surgeon - (Surgery - Plastic) Locum Tenens StartDate: 01/21/2018Available Shifts: - Not Available - 400 bed, level II hospital in Indiana is seeking a Plastic Surgeron for 24 hour call coverage, to support the hospital's trauma program. ASAP, ongoing.
Facility Location Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events.
The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well. Job Benefits Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs. About the Company Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply. plastic surgeon, plastic surgery, surgeon, surgery, cosmetic surgeon, cosmetic surgery, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!