Assembler Printed Products Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Printed Products
AOI Operator - QC Inspector Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Carlton Industries Inc., a well-established contract manufacturer of electronic assemblies has an opportunity for a talented AOI Operator/QC Inspector for the first shift. This position requires someone who is able to operate the AOI machines, inspect for accurate, consistent detection of SMT component placement, through-hole and solder defects to IPC-A-610 latest standard. It is critical in this position to have the ability to recognize problems in the operation process or with the component and to communicate those problems to the machine operator for immediate corrective action. The ideal candidate should possess keen visual acuity and knowledge of inspecting printed circuit board assemblies. Approves in-process product, finished product and documents inspection results.
- Ability to load programs in the AOI machines.
- Ability to examine circuit board assemblies to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and proper placement of components.
- Ability to maintain quality standards to specified requirements for approving finished product and product in wip.
- Perform detailed quality inspection of populated circuit boards.
- Ability to perform inspection using a microscope.
- Ability to interpret IPC-A-610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
- Ability to read routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings and perform assigned tasks.
- Shall be accountable for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and maintain patience in challenging situations.
- Ability to sit for the majority of the working day.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
Experience in loading programs and operating AOI machines in a fast paced environment.
Good working knowledge of AS 9100/ISO 13485, ESD, SPC & IPC-A-610.
Expected to read and comprehend well in English both verbally and in written format.
Component identification ability required.
Ability to examine circuit board assemblies to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and proper placement of components.
Candidates should be very organized with the ability to keep required written records.
Candidates should have the ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
Excellent work habits including good attendance.
Carlton corporations is EOE and offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
- · Vision
- FSA plan
- HRA plan
- Simple IRA
Carlton Industries Corporation (CIC) is a private company and our employees' average longevity within the company is over 13 years. We excel at satisfying customers in challenging market segments including aerospace, military and defense, robotics, medical, and instrumentation. Our long-standing reputation is proven through our customer-longevity averaging well over 12 years. We believe in having a long-term partnership with all of our customers and being the essential part in reaching their specific business goals.
Staff Quality Engineer, 3D Printed Products
opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Post a Job
Whirlpool Production Assembler
Whirlpool Now hiring 500 Production Assemblers in Amana, IA!
-Ability to fasten or assemble light to medium size parts.
-Operate electrical and hydraulic and air activated hand tool.
-Must be able to read and follow standard work direction on the assembly line while working in a team environment utilizing lean manufacturing methodology.
-Ability to lift, bend, stoop, twist and push/pull up to 50 pounds for 8 - 10 hours a day.
-Must also be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
-Direct hire positions paying $15/hr
-Benefits day one (Insurance, 401K, PTO)
-Insider Pass (discount on Whirlpool products)
-Yearly performance based increase
Digital Print Production Operator - Night Shift (Boca Raton)
Full Time Digital Print Production Operator Position:
1.) Run large format Roland XC540 (banners, posters, signs, wraps, canvas)
2.) Laminate, cut, mount and finish large format items.
3.) Placing files in appropriate folders and color coding folders accordingly
4.) Impose short run items & run Konica BizHub Pro C6500/6501 & 1080 (Digital Press)
5.) Cut jobs on new 20" Challenge Titan cutter
6.) Box and package posters, bc, flyers, and short run products that come out of copier.
7.) Update status of orders each step of the way and note any important information
8.) Help with some design jobs for print orders
9.) Pre-Press = Check and fix bleed, margins, size, resolution (will NOT be putting together runs)
10.) Submitting some jobs to various production facilities (via email or online)
11.) AND OF COURSE TO HAVE FUN!
1.) M-F 6pm-Midnight or later
2.) Possibly some Saturdays if the workload is high.
3.) Minimum 30 hour work week (with possible overtime paid time and a half over 40 hours)
1.) Extremely familiar with Mac OSX
2.) Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat))
2.) Fast typing but while being detailed & consistent
4.) Basic paper stock and finishing knowledge (12PT, C2S, UV, ECT...)
5.) Be able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
1.) Operating a Roland or similar large format device
2.) Using Rip Software such as Versaworks, FlexiSign, or Caldera, etc
3.) Operating a Konica Minolta or similar digital laser printer (such as Ricoh, Xerox, Canon, Kodak, etc).
4.) Using Command Workstation type of rip software to run digital press
5.) Using InDesign to imposition files
6.) Using Illustrator to create di-cut lines
7.) Worked with weeding cut vinyl and wrap vinyl and knows how to install
8.) Pre-flighting and correcting files
Please email resume to obtain an interview.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to adding you to our team! :)
Print Production Coordinator Customer Service Rep
Printing Sales Support / Customer Service Representative
Print industry Customer Service experience is a requirement!
We are a fast paced, high energy commercial printing company looking for a highly experienced professional to provide excellent support to our sales team and assist customers in order placement and issue resolution. You will be supporting house accounts as well as outside sales representatives, and be responsible for coordinating communication between the sales team, our customers, and the production team from job implementation through completion. You must have a strong work ethic and the personal integrity to demand the best of yourself and strive to aggressively produce growth, for you and for the company you would be part of.
If you are looking for a career that boasts opportunity and a great work environment - this is the place for you!
The Customer Service Representatives are responsible for answering inbound customer service and sales calls. This includes performing writing up job tickets, offering pricing and answering questions on an order or order placement. In addition to providing courteous and efficient customer service to our internal and external customers, the CSRs will work in very close communication with our Estimating and Production teams. You are responsible for reporting any and all questions and/or issues accurately and efficiently.
Functions of the Position:
- Create job tickets and any supporting documentation to assure job gets into production accurately and in a timely manner
- Attend production meetings, work with production for scheduling of proofs, press time, shipping, any outsourcing etc.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Listen carefully and reflectively, and make appropriate responses to complaints, and other customer service matters.
- Provide accurate information or transfer customers to the appropriate company resource.
- Accurately and efficiently input information given during telephone calls into the computer systems.
- Make telephone calls to customers to verify delivery, verify information on addresses, etc., or any other verification assignments made by the Company.
- Sort written materials, staple, stuff envelopes, file documents, perform typing tasks, make photocopies, etc. as requested.
- Participate fully in team meetings, productivity contests, special events and any other department activity to promote positive morale and increased efficiency.
- Participate in initial and ongoing training for other Customer Service Representatives.
- Troubleshoot customer service issues by using the computer system, your supervisory team, and other available resources.
- Meet quality assurance criteria in place by the company.
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean manner by complying with department rules and policies.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial printing. Including offset, digital and large format
- Understanding of press layout, bindery equipment, paper, estimates etc.
- Highly organized and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal and communication skills with customers, sales and production
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with others
- Able to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and effective follow up skills
- Well-developed MS office skills, including Excel, and ability to quickly learn others
- Knowledge of company and department procedures and ability to communicate that knowledge clearly.
- Ability to learn new and changing information to be communicated; ability to recall and explain changes.
We recognize that employees are our most valuable resource and an integral part of our success. Our goal is to attract and retain the highest quality candidates. We encourage the development of our employees and believe it is necessary for the growth and success of the company. We are offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate. Our ultimate goal is to grow our team with best representatives that our industry has to offer.
Print Production Scheduler
The Production Scheduler is a proactive leader and integral team member of our production team. In charge of efficiently and effectively scheduling customers’ jobs through pre-press, production, and finishing, the Production Scheduler also works closely with the Production Manager and Purchasing to proactively identify potential issues and brainstorm solutions to ensure customers’ jobs are shipped on time. In addition:
· Produces a daily and weekly production schedule for pre-press, printing and finishing departments. Remains flexible to receive urgent orders and insert them into the production schedule
· Works closely with Customer Service and Account Managers to determine best available ship date for key customer orders
· Meets daily with the Production Manager and Customer Service to identify critical issues of the day
This person must have a strong analytical skill set to quickly analyze various aspects of the production process and identify the best course of action. Strong communication skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task and to inspire teamwork between all departments in a professional way are also highly valued skills for this position. In addition:
· Must be willing to learn and understand the manufacturing process
· Should be able to make decisions based on a logical thought-process without continuous oversight
· Excellent math and reading comprehension skills are required
· Above average skills with Microsoft Office products, primarily Outlook and Excel
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
· Previous knowledge of the flexographic printing industry is a positive, but not required
Digital And Print Production Designer
We are dedicated to building great creative teams. We are looking for a team player that is collaborative but can also operate independently to produce accurate, high quality work. The candidate will be responsible for producing a high-volume of digital and print projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in print production
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and front-end code, particularly HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of FTP
- Experience laying out clean digital files for web pages, banner ads, emails, microsites and other interactive projects
- Experience in laying out clean print files for advertising, collateral, large format display, signage and other print project
- Experience in offset and digital print production and pre-press
- Can build, maintain and release digital files for pre-press
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in timely manner
- Has an eye for detail and is able to produce accurate files
- Can meet production and art requirements and timelines
- Consistently able to follow brand standards and style guides
- Can thrive in a fast-pace, fluid, dead-line driven environment where accuracy is a must
- Able to manage relationships with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
- Able to maintain and manage the storage of digital assets
- Possess strong verbal, written, an interpersonal communications skills
- Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising Design or Fine Art preferred
- Agency experience is a plus
A production specialist provides support activities to ensure the successful completion of print production jobs. They work closely with print production coordinators, marketing coordinators, supply chain channel managers, creative resources, and vendors to communicate specifications, route approvals, file samples, enter data, and create reports. They will assist in cross-functional projects that may include: direct mail campaigns, seasonal/promotional campaigns, and point-of-sale materials fulfillment. An ideal candidate has basic understanding of the print production process, inventory management, vendor management, and is detail oriented.
- Manages several production activities across different projects simultaneously.
- Reports on production activities to stakeholder parties.
- Routes art proofs to various departments for approval.
- Researches possible solutions to production related matters.
- Files production samples in an organized fashion.
- Supports internal teams on print and fulfillment related questions.
- Effectively communicate updates on projects to onsite and offsite stakeholder parties.
- Works with inventory, project management and channel teams to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with support departments.
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Fills in on limited Production Coordinator activities as a backup.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong organizational skills, highly detail orientated, while working in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple project activities simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate internally to achieve projects on time.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Experience with job tracking applications.
- Direct Mail experience, understanding of postal requirements and mailing specifications.
- Strong people and organizational skills; along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a professional environment that embraces a fast paced environment and communicating with multiple stakeholders.
- Inventory and logistics background preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Inventory and logistics: 1 year
- job tracking applications: 1 year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Print Production Supervisor Pharmaceutical
Top Tier Global Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a Supervisor for Print PRoduction=
this is a w-2 contract (for one year and then up for renewal)- includes health, Medical benefits, vacation and more
Company is in Jersey City and is moving to Madison, NJ in October (position sits in JC for now and then Madison)
Oversees print production of promotional collateral from development to final distribution. Collaborates with creative agencies, marketing teams, and vendors to develop specifications and manage production process for print collateral. Manage all projects within budget limitations, and ensure timely distribution to the field force or end user.
Scope of responsibilities includes: conducting RFP process, issuing Purchase Orders, coordination of proofing and printing process, and direction to vendors on fulfillment/distribution and inventory management.
Types of print projects include: brochures, sell sheets/visual aids, package inserts, dimensional packaging and direct mail. Occasional travel may be required to assist onsite at sales meetings.
Thorough knowledge of printing / production and direct mail, with three to five years experience in print production or a related field. Pharmaceutical / pharm agency experience preferred.
Ability to supervise vendors and collaborate to find cost efficiencies and realize savings on individual projects. Detail oriented, deadline driven with strong communication and negotiation skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: BACHELORS DEGREE FROM AN ACCREDITED COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY, AND 3-5 YEAR PRINT PRODUCTION WORK EXPERIENCE, PREFERABLY IN A PHARMACEUTICAL ENVIRONMENT.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is performed in an office environment.
Post a Job
Production Assistant / Print Operator & Finisher
The Production Assistant is responsible for safety, quality, housekeeping and equipment performance. Follow the schedule plans, also follow policies, procedures, and participates in continuous improvement team activities.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude that reflects the company’s commitment to safety, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Operate machines to quality standards, production, and waste targets.
- Perform all maintenance for every machine.
- Continuously improve efficiency as an individual and as a team member.
- Ensures all environmental standards and requirements are met.
- Provides feedback to the shift lead and supervisor on equipment or production issues.
- Provides support to quality and maintenance to increase machine uptime, productivity, and ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the work center.
- Takes all necessary actions to help production costs and improve profitability.
- Follow company’s safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Follows the schedule in order of priority set by the supervisor.
- Able to read work-orders that are provided and perform necessary tasks to complete the order.
- Sets-up machine to specifications outlined on the work-orders.
- Sets-up machine to standard set-up time & procedure.
- Assists the supervisor with any fill work provided.
- Trouble shoots machine when it is down or not performing to standard.
- Ensures work area is kept clean according to facility/corporate standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years, preferred of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment with printing experience.
- Ability to read and understand production orders and quality specifications.
- Ability to read and understand measurements.
- Basic understanding on PC (generate labels, production report)