Assembler Product Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Product
Assembly Production Lead
The Assembly Production Lead will lead the Assembly Team through the daily tasks of all aspects of assembly production per Arteriors specifications while working closely with the departmental Quality Control Coordinator. The Assembly Production Lead will report to the Distribution and Fulfillment Warehouse Manager and work closely with several internal departments and customers to ensure the highest level of production and quality standards.
Arteriors is a high-growth, dynamic home furnishings wholesaler with an employee-centered culture that stresses achieving results and having fun along the journey. We are a go-to resource to interior designers and luxury retailers around the globe. Our award winning lighting, accent furniture, mirrors and accessories are frequently featured in shelter magazines like Architectural Digest and Elle Decor. Our products are also a favorite among TV and movie set designers.
- Work with manager and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements
- Report problems or concerns with processes, equipment, materials and labor to manager
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work
- Update production metrics and facilitate regular team communication
- Sustain and drive lean manufacturing and 5S activities
- Participate as an active member of the production assembly team and assembles products as needed
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Demonstrates sound and ethical judgment for guiding daily expectations, dissolving employee disputes and communicating with supervisors when necessary
- Fosters collaboration by actively seeking employee feedback and encouraging ideas
- Maintains clean and organized work areas utilizing 5S and Lean principles to achieve superior standards of organization
- Serves as a role model to create a high level of professionalism, efficiency and accuracy
- Inspires the team to achieve continuously increasing results through:
- Creating a positive climate of accountability at every level
- Recognizing and rewarding individual and team accomplishments
- Assumes personal responsibility for:
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Promoting a safe working environment for all associates
- Practicing an elevated level of business ethics and professionalism
- Proactively seeks continued education and learning opportunities to achieve job mastery
- Identifies improvements to current processes and implements new processes to continue evolving Arteriors’ environment
- Works effectively with peers and across relevant departments, ensuring mutual understanding of the task purpose and the impact on Arteriors
- Actively clarifies opportunities and overcomes obstacles through:
- Enthusiastically working to identify the root cause of problems utilizing valid data and established problem solving techniques
- Implementing solutions in a self-directed manner, working to ensure problems will not reoccur
- Demonstrates individual ownership by:
- Clarifying expectations and completion deadlines
- Following through on commitments and keeping others apprised appropriately
- Anticipating both internal and external customer needs
- Promotes Arteriors through the highest professional image and conduct
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organizations objectives
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Navision preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Strong customer service relationship building and execution required
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work with others collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience leading teams or projects strongly desired
- Manufacturing experience
- Lean manufacturing and continual process improvement experience
- Soldering experience strongly desired
Manufacturing Production And Assembly
If you have a desire to learn a new trade, are reliable, have a strong mechanical aptitude and positive attitude, then we want to talk to you. Our client remains the leader in the design and manufacturing of self-contained filtration, operating systems and collector tanks for swimming pools, spas, splash parks, fountains, waterfalls, zoos and countless other water features for more than 40 years.
Manufacturing Positions Available
- General Production
- Warehouse Associates
Starting pay is $10.00 to $11.00 per hour. Please apply directly to this posting to be considered. Post a Job
Senior Product Engineer - Assembly & Test
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Our client is the leader in advanced flight controls for the world’s Next Generation of Civil and Military Aircraft. They are actively working a number of high profile development programs and have recently been selected as the flight control lead system integrator for a couple new programs. As a result, they are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who thrive on challenge and enjoy working on cutting edge applications.
As a Senior Product Engineer, you will provide engineering support to specific Product lines which can be more complex program in nature, and takes responsibility in providing technical guidance to Assembly and Test personnel or others in need for your product knowledge. The Senior Product Engineer works independently, or with other Product Engineer team members to support assembly and test operations, and is expected to take a leadership role for many projects. A Senior Product Engineer can take on product responsibility for many products simultaneously, taking on all aspects of support.
What you can expect on a day to day basis:
- Initiating clear production assembly/test instructions to operations personnel to maintain efficient production. These instructions includes formal Work Instructions, Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP / PAT), engineering memos, and Electronic Historical Record (EHR) entries
- Defining and scheduling the development of equipment to meet production requirements for operations department. These include assembly fixtures and tools, production flow-line systems, and test equipment.
- Assuring and maintaining product integrity, and quality in production products. The Associate Product engineer does this by collaborating with other Company resources to resolve production problems, assisting in Material Review Board (MRB) analyses, and assisting in evaluation for possible notice of escape (NOE) to customers.
- Tracking key company metrics including, but not limited to, first pass yield (FPY), and product cost objectives (PCAS) to maintain and improve company performance and goals. These metrics may be used to support the goals of other departments.
- Developing a thorough understanding of all design principles associated with assigned products. Supporting the facilitation of design changes driven by the above items by redlining drawings, attending Change Review Board (CRB) and starting the EO process.
- Training, coordinating and evaluating the efforts of Product Engineers, Associate Product Engineers and Co-ops to support department goals
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Masters preferred) + 5 year relevant technical experience
- Alternately, a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Engineering + 8 year relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation products, both top level and subassemblies
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation assembly and test areas, including extensive interfacing with technicians
- Proven experience coordinating and interfacing with customers and/or suppliers on complex projects or issues.
- General knowledge in areas of Root Cause / Corrective Action, LEAN, Project Planning, Product line transfer and Data Acquisition and Analysis.
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, is seeking a Product Assembler to join its warehouse team. The warehouse team is a small group that performs a variety of essential functions.
It is responsible for processing and creating software packages; shipping orders and special requests; and receiving, processing and delivering all incoming shipments. The team also runs errands, provides information and performs the transfer of equipment and office materials. The entire warehouse team interacts with most departments throughout the company, including but not limited to the Business Systems, Corporate Systems Analysis, Customer Service, Events, Systems Administration and Operations departments.
The warehouse team also interacts with many local businesses such as couriers, printers, retail, etc. The hours for this position are 9am–6pm Monday-Friday. Responsibilities: + Processing and assembling software packages + Managing warehouse items and configuring item numbers + Operating machines to copy media to be packaged for distribution
Driving/delivering items between local Wolfram offices + Counting warehouse inventory to match internal Oracle system counts + Providing assistance to other warehouse positions Minimum qualifications: + Valid driver's license and a clean driving record + The ability to lift at least 50 lb.
Basic computer knowledge + Comfortable with tasks specific to warehouse operation (i.e. fork lift, shrink wrap system, alarm) + Versatility/flexibility + Education requirements: high-school diploma or equivalent + Two years’ warehouse experience Preferred qualifications:
Basic phone/people skills + Experience with Excel, TWiki, etc. Location: Champaign, Illinois AA/EOE/Vet/Disabled
Production Assembler I- 2Nd Shift
Company Information: T.D.
Williamson, Inc. (TDW) was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 1920 as an electrical contracting firm serving the emerging petroleum industry’s needs for power. With over 55 locations worldwide, including offices in Canada, United States, Singapore, India, Norway, Belgium, TDW is the premier pressurized piping maintenance company in the oil and gas industry. We design and manufacture engineered solutions for monitoring, pigging, tapping, plugging, and inspecting essential piping systems.
TDW products and services are recognized as standards of excellence around the world. The company is globally recognized for professional integrity, quality products, innovative technologies and high regard for customer relationships by standing behind the strongest product warranty in the industry. Company Benefits:
We offer an excellent work environment, opportunities for growth, a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to the following: • Medical Insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and a Flexible Spending Account • Group basic life/AD&D insurance and supplemental/voluntary life/AD&D insurance • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Retirement Benefits: pension plan and 401(k) with company match • Paid Leave: sick leave (nonexempt employees only), vacation, 11 paid holidays annually • Educational Assistance • Company Bonus Program Mission: Transform material through manufacturing processes to complete a quality product that meets the needs of our customers.
Performs numbering, painting, grinding, and deburring operations, Assembles, test, and processes TDW Equipment/Product and component parts as scheduled daily via the Capacity Management System (CMS) work-lists, Drives tow motor to move parts and materials, Disassembles, evaluates and repairs customer equipment that has been returned for repair, Coordinates all Assembly activities with Quality Control, Production Control, and Engineering to ensure product meets all requirements, utilizing work order routings, blueprints, and ISO certified procedures; Performs job duties in a safe manner, understanding that safety is the first priority in all areas of the shop, Maintains clean area and implements 5S and workplace organization. Knowledge, skills & abilities required: High School Diploma required, 3-5 years of mechanical experience required, Thorough knowledge of TDW product line preferred, Ability to interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications, Operating knowledge of overhead cranes, Operating knowledge of power and hand tools.
*This position is during 2nd shift. High School Diploma required, 3-5 years of mechanical experience required, Thorough knowledge of TDW product line preferred, Ability to interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications, Operating knowledge of overhead cranes, Operating knowledge of power and hand tools.
Posting Title: Production Assembler I- 2nd Shift Position ID: Position-15422 External Company Name:
Williamson, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.tdwilliamson.com/en/
Post a Job
Production Assembler - 1St Shift
Job Description: s: PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to: + Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures installing components, units, subassemblies, wiring, crimping, soldering, plugging stripping, routing, inspecting, and potting.
Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
Understanding of the ISO 9001-2000 requirements + Assign and explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers + Set up and maintain a clean working environment at all times + Understand and follow all safety policies, codes, and procedures Required Experience: Experience in: + Manufacturing environment + Cutting & stripping cable + Terminate cable + Crimping terminals/ contacts + Soldering + Assembling and Inspecting cable and wire harness
Reading blue prints + Additional duties as assigned and needed Qualifications: + Understand IPC 620 Quality Standard + Ability to use tape measure + Follow detail instructions (verbal, visual and written) + Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents + Must be able to operate cutters, wire stripper, crimpers, heat guns, solder irons, etc.
Able to sit 95% of the workday + Good attitude + Must be detail orientated + Manage one's own time and the time of others Requirements: + US Citizen or Permanent Resident + High School diploma or GED
Able to read and speak English Keyword: Electronic assemblers, cable, wiring, manufacturing From: Rapid Manufacturing
The primary role of the Production Associate is to manufacture quality products in a safe manner. Responsible for assembling and/or fitting parts together to form complete units or subassemblies at a bench or a conveyor line. May include operations requiring the use of simple hand tools and/or power or special assembly tools. Duties may include, but are limited to: * Set up and operate machines
Load/unload machine (may be assisted by automation or ergo aids). * Relief of fellow operators
Operate manual material handling equipment to re-stock production areas with raw material or purchased parts.
Move wheeled carts, racks, bins containing work in progress to adjacent production areas
Eliminate routine errors, perform minor maintenance work.
Participate in troubleshooting and solving any production related problems (e.g., machine breakdown, defects in purchased parts), and the continuous improvement process.
Inspect product quality
Disassemble scrap products, salvage material.
Cleaning surrounding work areas
May be assigned different duties depending on plants needs.
Ability to frequently lift up to 45 lbs.
Tracking Code: 1368-015 Job Location: Hammond, Indiana, United States Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Post a Job
Production AND Assembly Workers Asap!!!!!!
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.
CAN START WORK TONIGT!!!
AVERAGE 50+ HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!
NIGHT SHIFT 12HR SHIFT FROM 6PM-6AM.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 11:30 AM
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Post a Job
Production Assembler I - Temporary
Assembler I/Chart E&C Division-TulsaÂ Ensuring Chartâ€™s Successâ€¦Chart's manufacturing group is critical to building our products on time and of the highest quality to our customers. The Final Assembler I will work towards our production goals along with peers through the direction of lead man, shift supervisor, and plant manager.Â Â What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Beâ€¦Performs plenum or drive assembly under the training of senior assemblers and supervision of a lead person.Uses hand tools and small power tools under the training of senior assemblers and supervision of a lead person.Adhere to all safety guidelines and policies.Other duties as assigned.Â Your Professional Experience Should Beâ€¦The ability to reading a tape measure as well as blue prints.Â Your Education Should Beâ€¦High School Diploma or Equivalent Work ExperienceÂ Your Physical Work Environment Will Requireâ€¦While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:Standing for prolonged periods of time.Must be able to remain standing for prolonged periods of time.Must be able to a use a torque wrench up to 200 ft-lbs. Which requires 65-100 lbs of pushing force depending on the length of the torque wrench used.Must be able to do occasional repetitive lifting up to 60lbs as regular daily activities necessitate.Handle or feel objects.Tools or controls and talk or hear.The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl..
Post a Job
Optical Laboratory Production And Assembly Optician-Evenings
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a job where arriving at work becomes an opportunity for reward while working with others that care? Apply to see if becoming a Certified Optician is a profession you have a "vision" to achieve.Cherry Optical, Inc has the latest in optics manufacturing equipment, and the distributorships for all the major material brands.
All the products we make are one of a kind and made to order for people waiting to see the world better. As a wholesale optical laboratory, our customers are the leading professional optical clinics, medical optical clinics and high-end optical boutiques looking for the latest in lens technologies and craftsmanship.Laboratory Opticians are trained in CNC machine operations and IT creativity while always utilizing hand-crafting skills. This isn't a dirty job.
It's a clean, comfortable environment that requires artisan level attention to detail and craftsmanship. Experience is not needed if you have the abilities and desire to succeed. Cherry Optical, Inc will provide extensive training.
An optical laboratory optician is responsible for running hi tech optical machinery to produce and verify prescription optical lenses. This position also requires manual dexterity to put finish glasses together.Cherry Optical, Inc provides a full suite of benefits and competitive compensation. The owners and managers are in the building and truly open to hear your thought while offering guidance and leadership.The hours for this position are 10 hour shifts, 4 nights per week, either Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday evenings, 5:00PM-3:30AM.Starting pay is $13-$15/hour with no experience, training will be provided, $16-$18+ with experience.Company DescriptionCherry Optical, Inc has a fun-filled family atmosphere.
We value our employees and want to make sure they enjoy coming to work every day. We are a constantly growing leader in the wholesale optical industry, and take pride in building and maintaining a highly motivated team of employees.If you are excited to keep busy all day and take pride in a job well done, this is the position for you!
Post a Job