Assembler Production Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Production
Assembly Production Lead
The Assembly Production Lead will lead the Assembly Team through the daily tasks of all aspects of assembly production per Arteriors specifications while working closely with the departmental Quality Control Coordinator. The Assembly Production Lead will report to the Distribution and Fulfillment Warehouse Manager and work closely with several internal departments and customers to ensure the highest level of production and quality standards.
Arteriors is a high-growth, dynamic home furnishings wholesaler with an employee-centered culture that stresses achieving results and having fun along the journey. We are a go-to resource to interior designers and luxury retailers around the globe. Our award winning lighting, accent furniture, mirrors and accessories are frequently featured in shelter magazines like Architectural Digest and Elle Decor. Our products are also a favorite among TV and movie set designers.
- Work with manager and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements
- Report problems or concerns with processes, equipment, materials and labor to manager
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work
- Update production metrics and facilitate regular team communication
- Sustain and drive lean manufacturing and 5S activities
- Participate as an active member of the production assembly team and assembles products as needed
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Demonstrates sound and ethical judgment for guiding daily expectations, dissolving employee disputes and communicating with supervisors when necessary
- Fosters collaboration by actively seeking employee feedback and encouraging ideas
- Maintains clean and organized work areas utilizing 5S and Lean principles to achieve superior standards of organization
- Serves as a role model to create a high level of professionalism, efficiency and accuracy
- Inspires the team to achieve continuously increasing results through:
- Creating a positive climate of accountability at every level
- Recognizing and rewarding individual and team accomplishments
- Assumes personal responsibility for:
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Promoting a safe working environment for all associates
- Practicing an elevated level of business ethics and professionalism
- Proactively seeks continued education and learning opportunities to achieve job mastery
- Identifies improvements to current processes and implements new processes to continue evolving Arteriors’ environment
- Works effectively with peers and across relevant departments, ensuring mutual understanding of the task purpose and the impact on Arteriors
- Actively clarifies opportunities and overcomes obstacles through:
- Enthusiastically working to identify the root cause of problems utilizing valid data and established problem solving techniques
- Implementing solutions in a self-directed manner, working to ensure problems will not reoccur
- Demonstrates individual ownership by:
- Clarifying expectations and completion deadlines
- Following through on commitments and keeping others apprised appropriately
- Anticipating both internal and external customer needs
- Promotes Arteriors through the highest professional image and conduct
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organizations objectives
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Navision preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Strong customer service relationship building and execution required
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work with others collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience leading teams or projects strongly desired
- Manufacturing experience
- Lean manufacturing and continual process improvement experience
- Soldering experience strongly desired
Production Assembler - 1St Shift
Job Description: s: PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to: + Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures installing components, units, subassemblies, wiring, crimping, soldering, plugging stripping, routing, inspecting, and potting.
Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
Understanding of the ISO 9001-2000 requirements + Assign and explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers + Set up and maintain a clean working environment at all times + Understand and follow all safety policies, codes, and procedures Required Experience: Experience in: + Manufacturing environment + Cutting & stripping cable + Terminate cable + Crimping terminals/ contacts + Soldering + Assembling and Inspecting cable and wire harness
Reading blue prints + Additional duties as assigned and needed Qualifications: + Understand IPC 620 Quality Standard + Ability to use tape measure + Follow detail instructions (verbal, visual and written) + Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents + Must be able to operate cutters, wire stripper, crimpers, heat guns, solder irons, etc.
Able to sit 95% of the workday + Good attitude + Must be detail orientated + Manage one's own time and the time of others Requirements: + US Citizen or Permanent Resident + High School diploma or GED
Able to read and speak English Keyword: Electronic assemblers, cable, wiring, manufacturing From: Rapid Manufacturing
Production AND Assembly Workers Asap!!!!!!
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.
CAN START WORK TONIGT!!!
AVERAGE 50+ HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!
NIGHT SHIFT 12HR SHIFT FROM 6PM-6AM.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 11:30 AM
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Post a Job
Production Associates - Assemblers
Production Associates - Assemblers Location:Cazenovia, NY Job Code:50 # of openings:1 Description Marquardt Switches, Inc. is a global leader in the field of electro-mechanical and electronic switches, controls and switching systems for automobiles, trucks, off-road vehicles, power tools, household appliances and industrial applications. Since 1925, Marquardt has been growing, innovating, and enhancing the experience of operating automobiles and appliances all over the globe with over 8,500 employees operating in 17 global locations. Visit our website at us.marquardt.com to learn more. Production Associate – Assembler 1stShift: 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Mon. – Thurs.) 2ndShift: 4:25 p.m. – 2:55 a.m. (Mon. – Thurs.) W/E 1stShift: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Fri. – Sun.), 2:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. (Tues.) W/E 2ndShift: 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. (Fri. – Sun.), 2:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. (Wed.) Position Summary: This position is responsible for performing all duties associated with the assembly of small metal and plastic components into finished electro-mechanical switches for the automotive, power tool and appliance industries using manual or automated assembly equipment. Essential Functions: + Select, set up and operate equipment necessary to create desired assembly.
Clear simple part jams and machine faults and perform changeover of parts as required.
Review the quality of finished assemblies and perform basic testing and troubleshooting duties.
Pack completed switches for shipment.
Document production on daily basis. Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
May train new Production Associates in existing procedures and current Production Associates in new procedures.
Perform assembly and machine operator duties on an assembly line or in a cell environment as required.
May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Required Skills and Knowledge:
Basic math skills.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to comprehend both verbal and written instructions.
Ability to give simple verbal and written instructions to others.
Ability to interact effectively with supervisors, co-workers, and customers.
Ability to prepare simple written reports.
Knowledge of soldering and manual assembly. Required Education and Experience: + High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
1-3 years related experience and/or training.
Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Physical Demands:
Ability to use hands and arms to finger, handle, feel, and reach.
Ability to push, pull, squat or bend and turn repeatedly.
Ability to occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing from 10 – 25 lbs.
Ability to use close vision, color vision, and depth perception for extended periods. Benefits: Marquardt offers competitive benefits. The following is sampling of Marquardt’s benefits portfolio: + Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance + 72 Hours (maximum) paid holidays + Paid vacation, personal / sick time + Long and short-term disability + 401(K) eligibility plus matching + Tuition reimbursement + Career development + Supplier discount on Chrysler, GM and BMW cars INDHP
Senior Product Engineer - Assembly & Test
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Our client is the leader in advanced flight controls for the world’s Next Generation of Civil and Military Aircraft. They are actively working a number of high profile development programs and have recently been selected as the flight control lead system integrator for a couple new programs. As a result, they are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who thrive on challenge and enjoy working on cutting edge applications.
As a Senior Product Engineer, you will provide engineering support to specific Product lines which can be more complex program in nature, and takes responsibility in providing technical guidance to Assembly and Test personnel or others in need for your product knowledge. The Senior Product Engineer works independently, or with other Product Engineer team members to support assembly and test operations, and is expected to take a leadership role for many projects. A Senior Product Engineer can take on product responsibility for many products simultaneously, taking on all aspects of support.
What you can expect on a day to day basis:
- Initiating clear production assembly/test instructions to operations personnel to maintain efficient production. These instructions includes formal Work Instructions, Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP / PAT), engineering memos, and Electronic Historical Record (EHR) entries
- Defining and scheduling the development of equipment to meet production requirements for operations department. These include assembly fixtures and tools, production flow-line systems, and test equipment.
- Assuring and maintaining product integrity, and quality in production products. The Associate Product engineer does this by collaborating with other Company resources to resolve production problems, assisting in Material Review Board (MRB) analyses, and assisting in evaluation for possible notice of escape (NOE) to customers.
- Tracking key company metrics including, but not limited to, first pass yield (FPY), and product cost objectives (PCAS) to maintain and improve company performance and goals. These metrics may be used to support the goals of other departments.
- Developing a thorough understanding of all design principles associated with assigned products. Supporting the facilitation of design changes driven by the above items by redlining drawings, attending Change Review Board (CRB) and starting the EO process.
- Training, coordinating and evaluating the efforts of Product Engineers, Associate Product Engineers and Co-ops to support department goals
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Masters preferred) + 5 year relevant technical experience
- Alternately, a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Engineering + 8 year relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation products, both top level and subassemblies
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation assembly and test areas, including extensive interfacing with technicians
- Proven experience coordinating and interfacing with customers and/or suppliers on complex projects or issues.
- General knowledge in areas of Root Cause / Corrective Action, LEAN, Project Planning, Product line transfer and Data Acquisition and Analysis.
Production Associate, Entry In Flat Metal Assembly Dept
On floor, bench or conveyor lines, performs diversified and intricate assembly and manufacturing operations on a variety of products. Lays out and determines operations sequence. Assists and works with different automatic and semiautomatic machinery in the factory as well as performing manual tasks.
Virco is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We encourage minority and female applicants. We participate in E-Verify.
- Checks product for quality and completeness.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Performs various tasks and processes in manufacturing environment.
- Helps in performing set-ups by checking materials and getting necessary tools and jigs to manufacture products.
- Inspects the finished product for good quality and for the correct color, measurements, label and material used.
- Works at different workstations to meet production requirements.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Works under direct supervision on duties and tasks that are standardized, selecting from written instructions and established procedures.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
- Must be able to work in a team of employees rotating various job functions with team members.
- Must work under minimal or no supervision.
- Minimizes the scrapped material being produced by machinery.
- Keeps record of inventory in an accurate and efficient manner on a daily basis.
- Routes product accordingly within the department. Follows all the safety regulations and procedures. Able to identify potential hazards in the work area.
- Able to operate various machines, equipment or tools used in manufacturing.
- Attends all scheduled safety meetings.
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 months to one year of prior related experience is preferred.
- Applies basic and develops advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate to area of specialization.
- Must have good working ability with hand tools.
- Able to distinguish among the different colors available and measurement of products.
- Knowledge of basic math skills, reading and interpreting blue prints, use of tape measure, and knowledge of various machines, manufacturing or assembly processes is preferred.
- Must be flexible with required working hours, including overtime.
- Must be flexible within the department and willing to flex to other departments as needed
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to chest and shoulder level. Occasionally push and/or pull up to 100 pounds with a manual or electrical pallet jack. Must be able to withstand 8 to 10 hours on a concrete surface. Will be using hydraulic and electrical hand tools, such as the pneumatic drill, glue gun, hammer, and rivet machine. Must wear applicable and proper protective equipment including, but not limited to, protective eye and/or hearing equipment to safely perform job duties. Must be able to adjust physically to normal plant environmental conditions (above moderate heat and cold) and adapt quickly to physical applications requiring varying motor skills.Post a Job
The daily responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to, microwave passive and active components assembly. Position requires work under microscope. Successful candidates will possess PCB Surface Mount experience, die-attach, and wire-bonding experience. Requirements + Good hand-eye coordination.
Comfortable with small parts (0.01”x 0.01” or smaller) Preferred Requirements: + Be able to working under microscope.
Can perform manual die-attach, including MMIC chips, FET devices etc.
Can work with Westbond manual bonding machine
Can work with manual gap welding machine + Be able to read and understand the assembly layout drawings. Benefits Health & Wellness + Subsidized Medical Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Dental Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Vision Insurance Coverage + Access to Disability and Long-Term Care Ins. Coverage Financial Planning & Career Development + 401K Employer Match Program + Financial Planning Services + Optional Subsidized Mobile Phone Program + Offsite Training/Seminar/Conference Reimbursements Bonus Program & Leisure + Profit Sharing Bonus Program + Growth Sharing Bonus Program + Individual or Project-Based (Spot) Bonus + Compensated Holidays + Industry-Standard Vacation Accrual Schedule + Employee Recognition Celebrations and Team-Building Socials
4 day work week! Quarterly profitability bonuses!Hours:
Monday-Thursday 6am - 4:30pmLantech believes in building up our associates we give you the skills you need to advance in your career! Ask us about our Skills Progression Program!Lantech is the premier manufacturer in stretch wrapping machines in the United States and in case handling machines in the Netherlands. We have sales and technical support offices in North America, Europe, Australia, and China as well as a global network of independent distributors, integrators and service technicians.
Where our customers are, we are.Comprehensive benefits package that includes a four-day manufacturing work week plus eight paid holidays per year and vacation; quarterly profitability bonus; medical, dental and vision insurance plans; 401(k) plan; free life insurance; casual dress; and safety gear reimbursement. Plus other perks such as quarterly company events, perfect attendance drawings and skill development learning opportunities. Job Description:
Assemble mechanical and electrical components for the production of semi-automatic machines. Includes following standardized work. Will be standing 9-10 hours per day.
Will occasionally be lifting loads up to 50 lbs. Be willing/able to work overtime to complete project and/or meet scheduling deadlines. Requires the use of hand and power tools.
Ability to be certified to operate a forklift.Production Assembler is an entry-level position; the career path is to develop the skills and experience necessary to advance to the position of Advanced Production Assembler, Mechanical Technician, Final Assembly Technician, and beyond. Experience: Prefer at least one year assembly experience or repairing small engines. Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Additional training from vocational or trade school is a plus. Skills: We are looking for individuals that have a high aptitude for working with situations of a manufacturing nature. Additionally, candidate should be detail-oriented and be able to work effectively within the fast-paced production environment that is described above.
If you are customer focused with a strong commitment to the production schedule please apply! Starting Pay: $12/hour Lantech, entry level, production, assembly, mechanical, electrical Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Post a Job
Product Assembler PM
Product Assembler PM
Department: Product Assembly
Job Hours: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM *12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Number of Positions: 12
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Close Date: 01/11/2017
Apply HereEmail this to a friend
Under direct supervision, assemble products into complete packages or kits to be delivered to the pick lines. Consistently operate within established attendance, safety, and electronic usage guidelines or policies. Perform other duties as required.
Work Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Physical requirements to Perform Essential Job Functions:
- Vehicles, machines, equipment or tools operated
Pallet jacks and other material handling equipment
- Individual and speed/frequency of movement
Repetitively bend, twist, push, pull, stoop, walk, climb, reach overhead, pinch, and grasp; constant standing for entire work shift
Occasionally lift up to 40 lbs
- Where is the work performed?
Warehouse distribution center
Assemble kits according to various specifications
Accurately count and record all products boxed
Report any product concerns
Complete cleaning assignments in area
Complete and stay current with required training on area Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Post a Job
Production / Assembly Associates
IMMEDIATE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Production / Assembly Associates
Full and Part Time Opportunities
Multiple Shift Availability
8-12 Hour Shifts
Offering Daily and Weekend Overtime
Competitive Pay and 90/180 day Increases
Assembly and visual inspection of automotive compressors
Loading parts to conveyers and assembly lines
Lift totes/cleaning parts/load-unload totes
Move materials and finished goods throughout the department/plant
Perform all other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Success:
Prior manufacturing experience preferred but not required
Ability to successfully pass a background check
Ability to successfully pass a drug screen
Display the ability to work safely at all times
Reliable & Dependable
Apply in person 8AM 4PM, Monday-Friday.
OR apply online!
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
Post a Job