Assembler Production Line Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Production Line
Electrical Assembly Lead, Lead Production Line Lighting Assemblers
Electrical Assembly Lead, Lead Production Line lighting assemblers
Custom light manufacturer seeks a Bilingual English / Spanish Lead Electrical Assembler with lighting assembly experience to oversee and work alongside employees at their facility in El Monte, CA.
You will earn a competitive pay, based on your experience. Plus, after 90 days of employment, you will qualify for company benefits.
To qualify for this opportunity, we require:
- You to be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- A minimum of one year of lighting and electrical assembly experience.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free work environment.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT OUR OFFICE
Please bring your resume when you apply!
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY BETWEEN 8AM - 4PM
At: Simplified Labor Staffing Solutions
549 California Ave. West Covina, CA 91790
We are located in the West Covina plaza shopping center off of California Ave.
Or call the number below for an interview at another time:
Assembly Line Leaders - Production Supervisor
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
Direct and train all production line personnel
Proper communication of supervisor expectations to line personnel
Responsible for making sure IOS, Assembly Instructions and Filling Instructions are available prior production runs and work with Engineering department in case of inaccuracies or line structure updates.
Ensure proper reliability reporting as well as work order closure and component backflush verification.
Identify product quality problems and initiate corrective action
Coordinate changeover process and verify all components staged on line
Participates in line changeovers
Coordinate components for line
Maintain cleaning supply inventory for designated area; Assist line crew with cleaning
Provide assistance running through breaks and lunches
Destage the line when changing over
Notify supervisor of any problems that might or do result in “Hold" material
Identify, analyze, and correct production rate barriers
Spotting defects and inconsistencies in groups of items
Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
Ensure quality checks and sheets are completed
Verify can, carton/can code for batch record as applicable
Complete or assist in the completion of control charts for fill weights, concentrate and perfume for batch records
Handle batch change paperwork while still running the line
Normal position responsibilities as a line operator
Does not have authority to hire, fire, or issue discipline
Performs assigned preventative maintenance
Other duties as assigned
Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to read, write, and speak English competently, and speak Spanish fluently
Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
Strong Leadership abilities
Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
Ability to run all machines on the line and perform all checks on the line
Ability to stand and move as needed to perform job duties for length of shift.
Ability to use basic hand tools
Production Line Assemblers
Perform Fast pace small parts short cycle production assembly of electronic and/or electro-mechanical products and sub assemblies with moderate complexity under direction of Assembly Lead. Weekly overtime.
· Assembles and reworks electronic and electro-mechanical precision assemblies and sub assemblies. Works with micro-switches, uses oscilloscope, power supplies, and performs electrical testing.
- Reads detailed Job orders
- Fast pace environment
- Notifies supervisor of shortages or inferior parts immediately.
- Performs quality work with some inspection checks by Lead person or Quality Control.
- Exercises and maintains good housekeeping and safety principles in the completion of work assignments.
- Must become familiar with manufacturing processes and standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills, Abilities, and Other
Ability to read detailed job orders and work at a fast pace, follow both written and verbal instructions. Good dexterity; ability to use hand tools and simple test equipment. Repetitive motion of wrists, fingers, and arms.
Education and Experience:
At least 6 months minimum experience as Production Assembler
Physical demands and work environment
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 lbs.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time and an air-conditioned and heated office. The noise level is high. The individual will be working on the factory floor which is in the same building as the office and may be exposed to heat, fumes and odors.
Volt believes you are more than keywords on a resume. Character and ambition are as much a part of your value as experience and education. We strive to get to know each person, to provide more than just a job; we want to find you a position o thrive. Whether you're seeking to excel in you current field, or get started in a career you've dreamed of, Volt can help.
Food Production Line Worker, Assembly Line Worker, Entry Level
Food Production Line Worker, Assembly Line Worker, Entry Level Turkey Processor, 30 needed – Food distributor in New Oxford, PA seeks 30 Entry Level Food Production Line Workers to work full-time at their facility. You will be cutting, trimming, deboning, and packaging product as it moves along the production line using a specialized knife, scissors, and other deboning equipment.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED!
No English Required.
These are temp-to-hire positions, where you will earn $10.20 to $10.70 an hour, based on your shift, plus overtime $$$. You will also be eligible for health insurance once hired directly by the company.
Two Shifts available: 7 AM until finish and 5 PM until finish.
You will work until production is complete for the day.
To be considered, you must:
- Be able to lift 25 lbs., consistently, and up to 50 lbs., as needed.
- Be flexible to changing duties and rotations.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Pass drug screen and consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
If you seek entry-level work in a team-based environment, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information now!
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placements. This is a Temp to Hire (90 day or more, probationary period) for a Fortune 500 Company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Assembly Line / Food Production
We are seeking an Assembly Line to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work Mandatory overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Overtime Pay
Administrative/Clerical, Assembly, Bindery/Printing, Customer Service/Call Center, Forklift Operating (Certified), Freight Handling, Food Processing, General Labor, Hospitality Help, Janitorial, Loading and Unloading, Manufacturing and Special Events.
Machine Operators & Production Assembly Line Workers
Immediate Openings. Please apply with your resume of in person at 2231 Linwood Avenue, Naples, FL 34112.
Liquid Bottling, Powder, Capsule Facility
Must Speak and Write English Fluently
1) Light Mechanical Ability needed (replace hoses, clamps and line changeover)
2) Must have ability to complete repetitive task in a timely manner
Assembly Line Production Worker
We are hiring for a great company with a wonderful work environment!
1st shift day hours are 7-4, 8-5 or 9-6 (pick one).
2nd shift is 1pm-10pm.
Both shifts are Monday-Friday. These openings have a chance to go perm hire after just 90 days with raises.
Candidates must be able to read a tape measure.
Jeans, tennis shoes and t-shirt attire.
Clean work area.
Local in Ft. Wayne.
Lots of assembly type work. Good hand/eye coordination a must. Attention to detail and QUALITY is important.
Product Line Manager, Medium Voltage Switchgear & Assemblies
Eaton has an opening for Product Line Manager to support its Medium Voltage Switchgear & Assemblies business in Greenwood, South Carolina. Primary responsibilities will be to provide direction and leadership for the Medium Voltage Switchgear and Assemblies product line including products manufactured in Greenwood, SC and Omaha, NE.
Key responsibilities include: Sharing of Profit & Loss responsibilities with Plant Operations management. Fully accountable for setting product line pricing strategy and price realization objectives.
Manages the Marketing, Sales, and Strategic Design Engineering functions of a product line to achieve Orders Entered, Sales Billed and RPI objectives in line with plant objectives, as well as identifying strategic policy and development programs necessary to satisfy future customer needs and support market growth. Strategic direction for the product lines, including product line growth strategy, product roadmap, vertical segment strategy, channel strategy and life extension strategy. Additional responsibilities may be to:
A. Manage front-end support and engineering functions including: Division Sales, Customer Service Support (OPC), Marketing, Strategic design engineering B. Manage department budget and establishes annual profit plan objectives for the product line.
Responsible for meeting top line and bottom line objectives. C. Manage Sales Billed and Orders Entered Market Share. D. Set long term strategic plan for product line and establishes product line strategic direction utilizing, market research and competitive analysis information.
E. Establish annual marketing and profit plans, growth initiatives and 5 year strategic plan for the product line. F. Determine marketing communication needs - develops promotion and communication strategies and plans to enhance product demand. G. Develop, implements and reviews tactical sales plans to meet annual sales volume, price, market share and operating profit objectives.
H. Monitor product line financial and market performance, implementing responsive tactical changes as required. I. Establish and maintains expertise in contractual terms and conditions to identify areas requiring Grants of Authority approval. J. Select Customer Satisfaction objectives, monitors and initiates corrective action as required.
K. Provide forecast information of market conditions and financial projections to plant and division management. L. Provides continuous improvement throughout the organization to reduce total cycle time, simplify the sales and engineering process and support the plant quality plan. M. Assesse and implements required department skills training.
N. Maintain primary plant contact with Field Sales organization in developing sales strategies, supporting customer cultivation plans and establishing effective communication channels between the plant and field sales organization. And, develops product line value proposition tools for field sales. Basic Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing or other business discipline 5 years of experience in sales, marketing or product management within the electrical industry 2 years of experience managing people Willing and able to travel – 25% Preferred Qualifications & Other Position Criteria MBA Previous sales experience Experience leading complex programs in a matrix environment Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written, with the ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customers Proven Leadership skills – capability of leading change in an integrated team environment across multiple global sites. Strong analytical skills and business acumen Prior medium voltage application and product knowledge Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Assembler - Production Fixture Whip Line (Flexible Wiring Systems)
Temp to Hire Into A Full Time Permanent Position After 640 Hours and Satisfactory Performance!
5:00 A.M. Start Time - Must have reliable transportation - no public transportation available.
Fixture Whip Assembler (Whip Line)
Reports To: Production Lead & Production Supervisor
Responsible for the general assembly of fixture whips (flexible wiring systems), AC whips and various production line assemblies. Individuals in this position must follow established standard procedures and work instructions for assembly. This position works under the close supervision of the assembly lead. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
Responsible for the daily completion and fulfillment of assembly various types of fixture whips / flexible wiring systems. This requires the following basic duties and processes:
- Reading and understanding work instructions and the job order.
- Assembling connectors on to conduit based on job build order.
- Inserting wires in conduit in accordance with the specified color codes.
- Placing UL labels on conduit.
- Tying off wire leads at the end of conduit whips using designated equipment and machines,
- Lifting and loading conduit bundles on and off an assembly table
- Loading and unloading racks of wire (25-40 lbs.)
- Operate other assembly machines and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Requires general assembly skills with 3-6 months of previous experience in a similar production assembly role.
- Requires basic computer skills to review orders in an ERP system, print documents, review virtual information, etc.
- Requires the ability to independently follow instructions communicated; both verbally and in writing.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with peers.
- Requires the ability to stand at a workstation while completing assembly duties.
- Requires the ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Requires the ability to perform repetitive assembly operations according to established procedures.
- Requires the ability to operate basic power tools, equipment, and pneumatic drill/drivers.
- Requires the ability to lift conduit bundles of 10 (20 lbs.) into barrels.
- Requires the ability to load and unload racks of wire and conduit bundles (20-35 lbs.).
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday
- Must be able to work a full (8) hour shift starting at 5:00 a.m.
- Must have reliable transportation - no public transportation available
- Must be a motivated team player with a great attitude!
PDU Cables is a division of our company that was established in 1981. PDU Cable is the leading manufacturer and supplier of power-distribution cable assemblies in North America. Data Centers have come to depend on our branch circuit power distribution cable assemblies to provide the needed power to run the computers for internet companies, financial institutions, hospitals, universities, manufacturers and retailers big and small.
If you are a hard-working, quality-driven, self-starter who has the work ethic and drive to be a part of our team and you have the required experiences we need to fill our open positions, please apply immediately!
We appreciate the fact that you have considered Engineered Products Company | PDU Cables as a potential employer and we are looking forward to having the opportunity to meet with you about becoming a part of our family of assembly professionals!
Check out our websites at www.engproducts.com and www.pducables.com
Assembly Line And Production Workers
Manpower has immediate full-time openings for: Assembly Line and Production Workers at a high end beauty products manufacturer company in Melville.
No experience necessary - will train.
Must be able to meet company requirements for a 7 year criminal background check and a drug test.
Must be able to speak, read and write English.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and sit/stand for long periods of time.
We Have 3 Shifts Available Monday through Friday !
7:30 am to 3:30 pm
3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
11:30 pm to 7:30 am
Give us a call (6315011314) to schedule an appointment. Or stop by the office:
135 Pinelawn Rd., Suite 120N
Melville, NY 11747
(Please bring 2 forms of ID--a picture ID and a SS card or birth certificate or a passport)
We operate a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce, including recruitment and assessment, training and development, workforce consulting, outsourcing and career management.