Assembler Production Line Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Production Line
Thermal Windows & Doors, a replacement window and door manufacturer is looking for Production/Warehouse Worker to work in our facility at our Murrysville location. The successful candidate must have:
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to work on your feet all day
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Maintain good workstation housekeeping
- Self-motivated and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Team oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Able to read, write, and use a ruler
- Good organization skills
- Carpentry skills a plus
High school Diploma or GED
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 50lbs, move about the work site, turn on and operate a computer in the applicable environment, communicate efficiently on the telephone or in person. Exposed to noise and dust in manufacturing plant and warehouse environment. Requires prolonged periods of standing and walking. Subject to long, irregular hours.
WorkingConditions: Typical manufacturing plant, warehouse and external plant environments.
Thermal Windows & Doors offers competitive compensation packages. Our full-time employees are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes two medical plan options with EAP and telemedicine, two dental plan options, a vision plan, medical and dependent care FSA accounts, life and disability options, a wellness program with a Health Reimbursement Account, and a 401(k) plan.
Thermal Windows & Doors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate’s ability to provide valid documentation of legal authorization to work in the United States, pass a comprehensive background check, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Additional Notes:This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflections of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Post a Job
Assembly Line Workers - 3Rd Shift
Line Workers Needed ASAP
- All shifts, possible temp-to-hire
- 20-30 positions available
- Full work weeks
- Occasional overtime
- MUST be dependable
- MUST have reliable transportation to and from Brown Summit, NC
- MUST have steel toe shoes
If you are interested in this position, contact the Greensboro office and apply online at under the Greensboro branch.
Assembly Line Worker
We are currently looking for employees to work on an assembly line. Candidates will assist in making promotional displays and will be required to use staplers and hot glue guns throughout the shift. No prior work experience required.
-Stand 8-10 hours day
-Follow safety procedures and guidelines
Spray Line Assembly Hanger / Counter / Painter
About Merchants Metals Merchants Metals is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of fence systems in the nation with 38 distribution locations and 4 manufacturing facilities, and has been the contractor’s and architect’s source of quality fencing and accessories for over 60 years. Our complete line of products includes perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
We offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, but the real draw of a career with Merchants Metals is the opportunity to join an organization that strives to be a market leader through full commitment to its people and products. Are you ready to be part of a labor force that is rewarding? As a Merchants Metals employee you will provide operator support in a covered manufacturing environment. Job Summary/Duties An ADC Spray Line Assembly Hanger / Counter / Painter is responsible for the following specific job tasks: + Use a hand held spray gun to ensure material is properly coated + Remove parts from assembly line according to order tickets + Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris + Work closely with the lead operator to prepare for shift production and become knowledgeable of the machinery + Hang parts in orderly fashion on racks + Place racks on assembly line Requirements + Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time, lifting, and bending + Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures and use the personal protective equipment required for the position (including a respirator) + Ability to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions Preferences + Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals Benefits + Highly competitive base pay + Comprehensive benefits programs + A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and advancement
Post a Job
Assembly Line Worker
Position Title: Assembly Line Worker Position Number: 260769 Location:
West Chester, OH Desired Skill Set: Assembly, Lifting, Production Support, Warehouse Position Description: Position Title – Assembler Location - 9928 Windisch Rd West Chester OH 45069 Schedule – 2nd Shift Duration – ASAP - 11/20/17 Positions: 4 Assembler Essential Functions: a) Sets-up and operates equipment, including tooling and controls. b) Makes necessary gauge adjustments and settings. c) Selects proper raw stocks and checks against blueprint specifications. d) Segregates, sorts, and disposes of scrap and writes scrap tickets. e) Counts, reports and records production. f) Maintains quality and productivity standards. g) Obtains and epoxy wraps busway according to specifications utilizing all necessary tools and equipment to perform the job. h) Coats surfaces of manufactured and purchased articles or equipment with finishing or protective material. i) Uses foampacker. j) Operates hoists. k) Assemble all types of devices, working from blueprints, sketches and other established procedures and data.
Alter parts to suit assemblies as required. Inspect, label, pack and identify assemblies as required. l) Processes labels. m) Maintains equipment, including daily cleaning, dusting, tightening bolts, detection of and reporting of abnormal conditions (heat, vibration, noise & leaks). n) Maintains good housekeeping and adheres to plant regulations and safety rules. o) Assist with hanging and removing of parts on the powdercoat line. p) Hanging and removing parts on the paintline. q) Selects, measures, cuts and assembles lumber and crates products as required. #CBRose# Send me a reminder to complete this application Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Post a Job
Assembly Line 1St Shift Immediate Openings - Entry Level Quality Inspector (Full-Time/Permanent)
Primary Function: The essential function of this Assembly Line Worker is to learn various customer product specifications, and to work on production lines sorting incoming raw products (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) according to these specifications.
This critical function is responsible for maximizing the usage of incoming product by ensuring that all product that meets the specifications goes into a finished package, while any product that does not meet the specifications gets properly sorted and separated. Non-Negotiable Traits: To perform the job successfully, the Assembly Line Worker's behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Sunset Produce/Mastronardi Produce employees:
Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional. Primary Responsibilities: Learn and memorize general and customer-oriented specifications for raw product Utilize learned specifications to quickly and accurately sort raw product Position Requirements:
Ability to learn and retain a wealth of product and customer knowledge Ability to make critical decisions quickly and repeatedly Manual dexterity: ability to work with hands for the entire shift Working Conditions: Refrigerated warehouse (50 degrees) Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs. Position requires standing and walking for the entire shift Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Post a Job
Assembly Line Worker
Staffworks Group is now hiring for Assembly Line Workers for a tier 1 automotive supplier - manufacturing of car seat bases, door framings, and spindles for automatic lift gates. Clients include Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, and Honda.
- 6:00 am- 2:00 pm (Mon- Fri)
- 2:00 pm- 10:00 pm (Mon- Fri)
- 10:00 pm- 6:00pm (Sun- Thurs)
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- New Boston, MI
- $11.58 per hour (.30 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts)
Temp to hire position, usually hired within 4-6 if attendance and performance are up to standards.
- Manual assembly operations in a work cell for door systems/window regulators (according to the variant on the production order getting and placing of components/sub-assemblies/final-assemblies into work stations, assembly of components/sub-assemblies/final-assemblies, starting of automated processes)
- Operator self-control according to known standards
- Simple service and cleaning tasks of the assembly equipment
- Developing of solutions within a team of members of the department
- Maintaining of the environmental management system based on the federal and state laws, working in the realization of environmental topics.
- Responsible for meeting all procedures, job instructions and organization instructions in the work area
- Continuous improvement of the organization and processes in the production area
- Ensure cleanliness and keep the production area in order
- Compliance with safety processes and procedures
- Steel toe boots are required
- Basic Testing (Attention detail, Comprehension, basic math)
- 4-6 months of recent factory experience
- Attention to detail is a must
Staffworks Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary: $11.58 /hour
As an independently and locally owned business, we are a part of your community and continue to face the same day-to-day challenges as you do. We have found that more companies and business owners are realizing the potential benefits and cost savings of using our services for their staffing needs.
Staffworks was recognized on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing privately-held companies.
The daily responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to, microwave passive and active components assembly. Position requires work under microscope. Successful candidates will possess PCB Surface Mount experience, die-attach, and wire-bonding experience. Requirements + Good hand-eye coordination.
Comfortable with small parts (0.01”x 0.01” or smaller) Preferred Requirements: + Be able to working under microscope.
Can perform manual die-attach, including MMIC chips, FET devices etc.
Can work with Westbond manual bonding machine
Can work with manual gap welding machine + Be able to read and understand the assembly layout drawings. Benefits Health & Wellness + Subsidized Medical Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Dental Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Vision Insurance Coverage + Access to Disability and Long-Term Care Ins. Coverage Financial Planning & Career Development + 401K Employer Match Program + Financial Planning Services + Optional Subsidized Mobile Phone Program + Offsite Training/Seminar/Conference Reimbursements Bonus Program & Leisure + Profit Sharing Bonus Program + Growth Sharing Bonus Program + Individual or Project-Based (Spot) Bonus + Compensated Holidays + Industry-Standard Vacation Accrual Schedule + Employee Recognition Celebrations and Team-Building Socials
2Nd Shift Production Line (2:30Pm-10:30Pm)
Do you think you are capable of something more in your career? Are you looking for more stability? Come to Salm Partners where we will pay you more as you are expanding your knowledge! Earn extra paid vacation through dedication and receive the recognition you deserve!
Salm Partners is currently looking to hire 2nd Shift Production Partners! 2nd Shift hours are 2:30-10:30pm. We will also provide free transportation to and from the East Town Mall!
Performs activities related to the Rapid Pak production line packaging, sleeving, and/or Case Pack boxing of product, and subsequent sanitation activities for the production areas. Complies with all safety, food safety, quality, SQF, GMP and USDA requirements.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- At the start of the packaging line, perform visual quality checks to identify and remove damaged product from the conveyor before packaging.
- Place product in packaging pockets on the conveyor line.
- After package is sealed, visually inspect to verify the label placement and code date are correct, and the package is sealed properly.
- Identify and pull product improperly sealed, improperly labeled, improperly code dated, or damaged (leakers, cracks, etc.) from the conveyor for rework or disposal, placing product in the appropriate bins.
- Remove product from packaging for rework or disposal as requested; log and move to tower or the stuffing room within the established time limit.
- Applies sleeves to packages, either in-line during the production run or off-line as requested.
- Set up labeler per the job specifications and maintain supply of labels for the production run.
- Set up box erector to appropriate box dimensions per the operational parameters, and adjust as necessary.
- Feed boxes into the box maker to ensure a steady flow of boxes to the packaging area of the line.
- Place packaged product into boxes, ensuring the correct number of packages are placed into each case per the job specifications.
- Monitor the box sealing process to ensure the boxes are taped and labeled appropriately.
- Pick up packaged product fallen from the conveyor and sanitize as required.
- Remove product from the metal detector rejection bin and re-enter it into the system.
- Record rework product and move to cooler within the time limits allowed.
- Assist with tear-down and set-up of packaging line components and equipment at changeovers, mid-week sanitation, and end of week.
- Perform sanitation duties that include the following: sweep, mop and squeegee floors; wipe down equipment, foam cleaning and rinsing belts and conveyors; wash parts and walls; empty and clean bins and barrels; remove and dispose of all waste; assist with mopping and cleaning the stuffing room, coolers and/or the tower.
- Perform more extensive sanitation tasks as assigned.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and SQF requirements.
- Exercise safety precautions when using chemicals; ensure appropriate cleaning chemicals are used in designated areas.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations per established company policies.
- Provide backup assistance in Palletizing as necessary.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing environmental conditions, including heat, cold and wet. Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy. Good hand-eye coordination is also required.
While performing the duties of this job, the partner is frequently required to stand for extended periods of time, bend, reach, walk, and talk or hear. The partner is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The partner must regularly lift up to 25#, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50#. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and depth perception. Must be able to tolerate working with sanitation chemicals.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a partner encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. There is a wide variation of temperatures ranging from 35° F to 100° F in the various work areas. The work environment is wet and slippery most times. The noise level in the production work environment is usually loud. Partners are required to wear frocks, hairnets, slip resistant footwear, and hearing protection at all times on the production floor. Gloves, goggles, face shields, rain suit, and rubber boots will be required at different times in the course of the work being performed.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing environmental conditions, including heat, cold and wet. Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Good hand-eye coordination is also required. The partner must regularly lift up to 25 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
To apply please go online at www.salmpartners.com OR apply in person at
590 Woodrow Street
Denmark, WI 54208
Salm Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we are committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Post a Job
AFCO Performance Group is seeking a highly motivated Production Assembler to join our growing team. The Production Assembler will perform duties such as assembly of products, operating basic machinery, sorting, checking and packaging materials. Endurance and attention to detail are critical to this high paced position.
- Sort and pack lightweight materials. Count quantities packed in cartons. Label cartons accurately
- Read work orders, pull parts per work order, assemble parts and verify accuracy
- Follow written calibration procedures and work instructions
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
- Skin carding and creating secure boxes for shipments of various products
- Operating basic machinery and hand tools
- Assemble load cells and castings into finished scale pads
- Housekeeping and organization of work area
- Must follow established AFCO Performance Group and OSHA safety policies and procedures
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly and occasionally over 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Physical dexterity, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Frequent pinching, grasping and fine manipulation with fingers
- High school diploma or a GED
- Willingness to work and follow simple to more complex instructions
- Maintain good attendance in accordance to AFCO’s attendance policy
- Teamwork mentality and cooperative attitude toward co-workers and supervisors
- Mechanical assembly skills preferred and ability to use hand tools
- Good oral communications skills
- Professionalism, Decision Making, Attention to Detail
- Strong people skills, ability to work with little supervision, high work ethic, and confidence to deliver above average product quality and efficiency
If you would like to join our rewarding team environment, please apply at the link below: