Assembler Production Line Job Description Sample
Assembler Production Line Lead
Looking for a Bilingual (Spanish & English) assembly line lead with previous manufacturing experience.
Work with supervisor and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the production line.
Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Supervisor.
Work closely with support staff such as Technicians, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Supervisor, and Materials/Warehouse to resolve issues.
Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
Participate as an active member of the production assembly team and assembles products.
Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
It is particularly important during challenging economic times to work with a stable staffing company. Our commitment to responsible growth over the years has made us strong and ensures that, even through a recession, we can stand behind our commitments to our employees. We understand that fostering long-term mutually beneficial relationships with employees is critical to our success and believe that treating people the right way is simply the right thing to do. The Onin Group is an employer of choice because we set the staffing industry standard for strong employee relations.
Production Assembler & Line Lead
Using a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment, perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test LED products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and requirements per the RemPhos employee manual.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures and diagrams written in English.
- Familiarity with hand tools (screwdriver, pliers, manual rivet gun.)
- Ability to communicate within a team.
- Familiarity with power tools (drill, heat gun, pneumatic rivet gun)
- Soldering experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to use hands for assembly processes.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
Production Line Assembly Worker, Assembler
Production Line Assembly Worker, Assembler - Air conditioning system manufacturer seeks 4 Production Line Assembly Workers / Assemblers to assemble and inspect products on an assembly line. You will work the day shift at their facility in York, PA.
These are full-time, temp-to-direct hire positions paying $10 an hour. You will work the DAY shift. Plus, upon direct hire you will be eligible for great company benefits.
Your responsibilities will include performing spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards. In addition, you will:
- Inspect parts for faultiness and report flaws.
- Package and transport produced parts, as needed.
- Build condensers or evaporators on the production line.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 6 months of prior production line assembly experience.
If you follow directions well and seek a career move to a great company, then please send your resume OR recent work history and contact information, for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, please call: 717-430-6320
We look forward to hearing from you!
Production Line Assembler
· Prepares work area before production line is started. Must follow assembly instructions, and be familiar with production specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
· Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates, must have attention to detail- quality parts are a must.
· Assembles components by examining product; setting and demolding and packaging parts.
· Verifies quality by measuring completed component.
· Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
· Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Conserves resources, eliminates scrap, by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Concentrates on efficiently building quality product in high volume.
· Documents actions by completing production output and quality forms.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assembler Skills and
· Must be able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
· Attention to detail with a quality focus- aesthetics and performance
· Food Manufacturing Experience is a plus
· 100% standing required
Our Work Hours Are:
Monday - Friday; 7am-3:30pm
Production Line Assembler (Electronics)
Production Line Assembler (Electronics) # Sacramento, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: Sacramento, CA # Category: Assembly # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 100 weeks # Pay Rate: N/A
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
11/14/2017 # Job ID: 41836 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 916/393-7099 # Fax:
Description Are you looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience with electronics assembly, repair, and troubleshooting? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for. Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a large electronics manufacturer in the Elk Grove, CA. area, and we are in need of motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn and grow in the electronics industry. Production Assembly workers will be responsible for the daily assembly, disassembly, and repair activities as it relates to assembly line production of consumer electronics. Duties and responsibilities are as follows: # Activities / Deliverables
Assembly and disassembly units
Set the example by actively contributing to department and company goals
Take initiative and seek additional training or direction as needed
Build quality into work. Ensure processes are consistent with quality objectives
Make suggestions for improvement in areas of processes, quality and productivity # Duties & Responsibilities
Communicate with Team leads on the line
Track activities with computer (MS Office, reporting files and knowledge of SFC)
Gain process knowledge
Check new information about repairing activities (new fails) # Preferred Skills
Prior production experience a plus
Understanding of Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills and knowledge of processes.
Strong communication skills (must be able to communicate effectively in English language).
Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
Manual skills, good eyesight, professional attitude and good working focus.
Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
Demonstrate personal time management skills.
Able to work good individually and as part of a team.
There are permanent and contract-to-hire opportunities:
- Process line 1st shift: 5:00am- 3:30pm; M-F
- Process line 2nd shift: 4:00pm- 2:30am; M-Th
- Initiator Assembly 1st shift: 5:00am- 3:30pm; M-F
- Initiator Assembly 2nd shift: 3:30pm- 2:00am; M-Th
Over time is available. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- High School Diploma/equivalent is required
- Ability to work all shifts and overtime as needed
- Ability to work well with others and perform high-quality work in a safe manner
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and meet production goals
- Assemble materials from individual components using detailed written or verbal instructions
- May perform simple screening, bagging, boxing, or cutting operations
- Use a variety of hand tools and test equipment
- Inspect/test work for quality, resolve simple problems, recognize errors, and correct or seek assistane
- Ensure the acceptable housekeeping practices are followed
Entry Level Production Assembler
Earn up to $860/week!!
Awesome job opportunity at the 2nd largest manufacturing company in the area after Boeing! No prior manufacturing experience required. Interviewing Immediately - Also offering $50 referral bonuses if you have friends interested too!
10+ hour/week of
Production Specialist - Assembly
Shift: Day or Swing
Responsibilities and Scope:
Perfoms routine to moderately complex tasks in connection with the assembly of hand and motor operated personnel and material lifting equipment, including sub-assemblies,
Essential Functions (Listed in order of% of time)
Some or all of tile following duties are performed depending on skill and experience level:
- Assembles equipment components, sub-assemblies, and accessories, as required for the assigned stage of production and in coordination with a small team of co-workers. Depending on tl1e skill development level, assembly can range from basic fittings and brackets, to hoses, actuators and pumps, sensors, chains, gears, platforms, and instrument controls.
- Files, grinds, and removes burr from edges, joints, and grooves of structures and components. Cleans and lubricates assembly and sub-assembly components as required.
- Fits brackets, fasteners, parts, and sub-assemblies onto structures by placing them in a specified relationship to each oilier. Bolts, clips, screws, and tightens parts by hand, hand tools, or portable power tools. Certain skilled tasks may require insertion of parts into small or difficult locations, or the use of tools such as arbor presses, riveters, etc.
- Inspects the quality of work-in-progress from previous workstations by examining alignment and fit using a ruler, template, micrometer, visual, or motion testing methods.
- Assembles components such as axles, power transmission devices, controls, etc., requiring skilled use of tools and production fixtures and a working knowledge of the product's operating characteristics.
- Assists with gathering information on items such as task time cycles, measurement of tolerances, occurrence of line defects, evaluation of safe work methods, etc.
- Prepares equipment units completed for sale by cleaning, attaching signage and custom lettering, and testing operation.
- Co1mects wiring to and from control panels, engines, batteries, and other components according to specifications and blueprints.
- Operates a variety of handheld and power-assisted tools, and production fixtures.
- Enters and retrieves production inforn1ation onto a computerized data entry screen or a custom-designed form.
- May serve as a helper to Welders. Learns welding techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
The Job Store has an amazing work to win program. We will pay up to $1000/month on your mortgage or rent for a WHOLE YEAR! Please contact us for more details on how you can win!
2nd Shift Part-TimeImmediate Openings NOW AVAILABLE
The Job Store is currently hiring for a Fast Growing company located in the Hebron, KY. We are searching for dedicated, career driven candidates that are dependable with excellent work ethic and strong attendance
WORK LOCATION: Hebron, KY.
TYPE OF WORK: Screening and testing returned electronics, product ranges from baby monitors, LG sound bars, guitars to keyboards, car audio to cell phones ect… New hires will be placed in a 2-4 week paid training session and given the correct knowledge and tools to succeed.
HOURS OF WORK: 3pm-9:30pmam Monday-Friday Overtime may be available
RATE: $12.75 an hour
TYPE OF POSTION: Long term position with The Job Store, with the opportunity for direct hire.
Qualification for direct hire: Complete 90 day probationary period, must be a Reliable Associate with good attendance record. Ability to follow directions and learn to work well with others. Meet productivity standards.
Direct Hire Benefits:
Full Benefits Packing including 401K
Acquire 15 days of PTO throughout a calendar year.
- Must complete background and drug screen
-Must be able to read and write English
- Ability to lift Heavy up to 10-50lbs
- Required to be on feet for the entire shift
- On the bus line
-Must have basic
Computer KnowledgeImmediate Opportunity:
Please call 859-283-9675 or you can also apply in person at our 2 office locations at 7283 Turfway Rd Florence, KY 41042, or 2993 North Bend Rd. Hebron, KY 41048
Salary: $12.75 an hour
For additional jobs, please copy and paste the link below:
We Value Our Relationships!
Our Mission is Fast to Fill, Fill with Quality, Outstanding Communication. We commit to quickly fill your staffing needs with quality employees and stay in communication with you through the entire process. We strive to not over-promise and under deliver; we do not believe in filling positions with just anyone, we carefully screen and evaluate each applicant and place them based on their skill set.
The Job Store success lies primarily in those who work with us to serve the needs of our customers and community. We understand the needs of our local community and support those needs by recognizing what sets them apart and placing them within positions that will get them to where they want to be.
The Job Store is a drug-free workplace and an EOE.
Join our team, building cutting edge products!J2 Scientific, a scientific lab equipment manufacturer with global sales, is looking for proactive and motivated individuals to be a part of our Production Team.
Applicants must have good hand skills, the ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and SOPs, attention to detail, and good organizational skills. The preferred applicant will be highly organized, an excellent communicator, have strong computer skills and have a working knowledge of multi-level Bills of Materials.
J2 Scientific is a great place to work, where your creativity is encouraged and welcomed, dress is casual, and the hours are stable. Our benefits include health, dental and life insurance, 12 paid personal days per year that increase with seniority, 8 paid holidays and a 401K plan. Terrific people, challenging work and a convenient location in Columbia make J2 Scientific the best place to put your talents to work!
Currently looking for exceptional production talents in the Smyrna Area. Work with us for 160 hours without any tardiness or absences and we will give you a $50.00 gift card. After 90 days, those who qualify may be hired on permanently. This position comes with great benefits and growth opportunities.
- Assembly Position
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- 1st and 2nd shift available (1st shift starts at 8am and 2nd shift starts at 3: 30pm)
- This is a cold work environment
- Work equipment is provided
- Must pass E-Verify
- Drug test
- Background check
Apply today at www.Lstaff.com. Call Tesia at 865-361-0387 and get started to work as early as tomorrow!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!