Assembler Sandal Parts Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Sandal Parts
Auto Parts Assembler
Job duties include:
• Disassemble used fuel injectors to prepare them for cleaning correctly.
• Clean and inspect fuel injector parts; report defective or questionable parts to supervisor.
• Assemble fuel injectors using original and new parts correctly.
Candidates must be able to:
· Understand and follow basic verbal, written instruction and procedures to perform basic assembly and disassembly.
· Maintain the production pace of other team members.
· Work independently and with others.
· Use hand and power tools safely.
· Safely lift up to 25 lbs.
· A great work/life schedule! Our work hours are Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm, some daily OT until 5:30 pm and on Saturday may be required.
· Medical Insurance after 60 days.
· SIMPLE IRA 401k after 90 days.
· Holiday pay immediately, 24 sick hours after 90 days of employment and 1 week vacation after 1 year of employment.
We are willing to train candidates who are eager to learn, and come to work. No warehouse experience required, but a quick learner is preferred. Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus. Hablamos Español tambien!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and a Drug Free Workplace, candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Aerospace Parts Assembler
Position: Assembly Mechanic
Advanced Integration Technology (AIT) is currently seeking a highly skilled Aerospace Assembler to add to our growing company. We are a leading Aerospace manufacturing facility located within a mile of the San Antonio Airport. Our machining capabilities range from 2-axis turning to complex 4-axis milling, using the latest tool technology, cutting techniques, and machining processes. State-of-the-art machining, CNC controls, programming tools, and highly trained operators ensure that the machined products that we deliver meet the required specifications and exceed customer expectations.
Function & Scope: Assemble or fit together parts to form complete units or subassemblies at a bench, conveyor line, or on the floor. Work may involve the use of hand tools, power tools, and special equipment in order to carry out fitting and assembly operations. Include assemblers whose duties are of a non-precision nature.
Typical Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following;
- Bolts, clips, nails, rivets, screws, welds, or otherwise fastens component parts of assembly together, using hand tools, power tools, or bench machines.
- Positions, fits, or align parts on workbench, floor, or machine, following blueprints, diagrams, guides, holes, reference marks, or work orders.
- Drills, taps, or reams holes to prepare parts for assembly, using arbour or drill press or other bench mounted drills.
- Files, grinds, planes, sands or buffs parts to remove burrs, alter shape, improve fit, or smooth finish, using hand tools or power tools.
- Applies adhesive, bonding agent, sealant, or paint to surface of material by brushing, spraying, dipping, or rolling.
- Bends, crimps, or presses materials to specified shape or curvature, using hand tools, bending machine, or pressing machine.
- Holds parts during assembly, using hands, clamps, pneumatic screw presses, or other work aides.
- Measures and marks reference lines and points on parts according to specifications, using template, rule, or marking device.
- Cuts materials, such as fabric, metal, paper, or wood into specified dimensions or shapes, using cutting machine, scissors, or knife.
- Read process charts, work orders, blueprints, or other specifications to determine assembly sequence, machine and tooling requirements, measurements, and tolerances.
- Inspects, tests, and verifies accuracy of assembled article for conformance to standards, using measuring or testing equipment, or by visual examination.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces defective product parts, using hand tools.
- Cleans dust, dirt, and other foreign matter from material or machine surfaces, using cleaning solution, rag, air hose.
- Lifts, loads, sorts, and moves materials, supplies, and finished products between storage and work areas, using push-cart, hoist, or dolly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Two years of experience in aerospace tooling.
Proficiency required in shop tools and gauges. Ability to properly diagnose tool malfunction and conduct or recommend the most appropriate remedy.
Medical Parts Assembler
Small Part Assembler needed for the West Lafayette, IN Area. Will Train 1st shift: 6:00am-3:30pm Monday through FridayStarting Rate: $10.20/hr.Temp-Hire after 90 days
Job Duties include but not limited to:Associate will be working in a small manufacturing facility helping to assemble and put together small medical devices.You will not be using computer or tools. Assembling the parts with your hands
Working in a clean room environment
Able to work in a fast paced environment and detail oriented
Post a Job
Automotive Parts - Parts Counter - Wholesale Parts
Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC is a growing organization that focuses our efforts on 100% customer satisfaction. The Carl Black organization is a very successful, privately owned group of four GM dealerships in the southeast region. We are currently seeking the right individual that desires the opportunity to be a part of the continuing growth of our Parts department at our Orlando location. The candidate must have a proven track record and the ability to be a part of our team. Experience communicating and processing online orders would be recommended.
- 2 Years of Proven Successful Dealership Parts Experience is Required.
- General Motors Parts Experience Strongly Recommended.
- Experience with ADP/CDK is Strongly Recommended.
- Basic computer skills using email, excel, and web browsing necessary.
- Clean driving record and Drug Free are Required.
- Utilize computer catalog system to determine parts needed by service technicians, retail, and wholesale customers.
- Maintain accountability for all parts purchased from vendors and distributed to technicians and customers.
- Comply with all company policies and adhere to company standards.
- Ensure every guest is provided with a first class customer service experience by reinforcing our Red Carpet Treatment.
- Maintain required training by General Motors.
Opportunity for advancement
Assembler I /Warehouse Assembler I
Works in conjunction with welding team and other assemblers to fabricate and build, customized and large scale, oil and gas manufacturing equipment. Work may involve knowledge and/or operation of fabrication machines, heavy overhead crane, forklifts and other welding equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- May assist with installing valves, instrumentation, etc.
- Assists with preparing, setting, and leveling skids
- Utilizes working knowledge of different types of major components
- Follows all HSE guidelines
- May assist with bending tubing 1/4” to 1” carbon or stainless steel
- Understands basic blueprints with moderate supervision
- Assists with installing weld pipe, screw pipe, and making supports and braces
- Experience with chop saw, band saw, drills, thread machines, etc.
- Run screw pipe with some supervision
- Read tape measure
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Primarily fabricates and assembles screwed piping, welded piping, tubing, and associated brackets to all drawings provided
Education, Training and Physical Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred and/or training
- 0 – 2 years experience in manufacturing or fabrication
- Vocational or technical education a plus
- Tack Welding Experience
- Knowledge of pipe metals and schedules a plus
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, climb stoop, twist, reach and work at elevated heights for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and carry objects up to 25lbs frequently
- Must be able to work in outside in extreme cold or hot temperatures
Deliver quality products on time
Improve efficiencies of pad site construction
This allowed the operator to turn on production sooner, schedule more accurately, and reduce total cost of ownership. Using the same goals, Wellflex eventually brought this concept of prefabricated modular pad sites to outside customers across the Unites States.
Wellflex came under new ownership in 2013 after a management buy-out backed by industry veteran investors. With the legacy of our beginnings, and our current resources and expertise, Wellflex is committed to becoming the industry leader in modular production equipment solutions.
Our management team uses it’s over 100 years of production and process equipment experience to create customized solutions for our customers. Wellflex can provide solutions from a standard bare vessel all the way up to a fully customized ModFlex pad site, and anything in between.
Wellflex prides itself on providing customers with expert product knowledge, creative solutions, and continuous support learned through years of working directly with operators. We consider our relationship with customers a partnership, not just as an equipment supplier, and therefore we constantly strive to help our customers improve their operations.
At Wellflex, we strongly believe that we can improve the total cost of ownership of our equipment by utilizing our ModFlex process. By modularizing a pad site in our facility, operators are able to install a higher quality system in a faster, safer and more cost-effective manner. Not only are operators able to increase revenue by turning production on faster, but ModFlex also improves the predictability of scheduling and costs associated with pad site construction due to the reduced field labor required for installation, and the standardization of multi-well pad sites.
Use light powered electrical or mechanical tools, including hand tools, in the construction of subassemblies. Works with assembly team to sand parts with minimal errors, fit and align and/or adjust parts to meet specifications and requirements; some prep of composite, aluminum parts for paint department necessary; some bonding and inset; other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read basic instructions and diagrams in English
- Must have knowledge of basic shop math skills
- Ability to use basic shop tools
- Ability to fit and align and or adjust parts to meet specifications and requirements
- Ability to trim and drill details
- Ability to do accurate work at a fast pace
- Ability to sand parts with minimal scrap or errors
- Ability to install inserts with minimal mistakes and/or scrap
- Ability to prep parts and mechanical units for paint
- Ability to use Numeric Measuring Tools.
- Familiar with standard shop practices in the aerospace industry
- Familiar with lean manufacturing principles
- Ability to use bond with past adhesive
- Ability to process counter sink set-up
- Knowledge of complete functions with minimal scrap or error
Auto Parts Assembly Operator
Auto Parts Assembly Operators needed for a great TEMP TO HIRE jobs in Fountain Inn, SC.
Great job with Yanfeng a premier automotive manufacturing company.
Auto Parts Assembly Operators Starting pay is $10.00 per hour with overtime.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Your pick.
Learn to build interior car parts for installation in luxury cars. We will train you.
Gain industry knowledge and use Lean Manufacturing and 5S standards.
Pay increase opportunity after 90 days, based on attendance and performance and again at 6 months.
After hired on, other benefits are available (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Assistance, Vacation and 8 Major Holidays Time Off)
Be part of a team environment where everyone is responsible for the success and safety of all personnel working in the areas including visitors. Ensure health and safety requirements and procedures are adhered to.
Automotive Parts Assembly Operator Duties and Qualifications :
HS Diploma/GED is required.
Operators must be able to lift up to 25 pounds periodically during their shift.
Previous industrial production, auto manufacturing or related assembly experience helpful, but not required.
Ability to work 7 days a week with overtime, schedule will vary down to 5 days a week depending on workload.
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Applicant may be subject to criminal background check. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Elwood Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Start your next career as a Automotive Parts Assembly Operator today!
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! or Text Us!
And with the combined expertise of our specialized divisions—Elwood ProfessionalTM and Elwood TradesmenÂ®—we offer a uniquely comprehensive and innovative solution set that effectively meets the needs of our clients and associates.
Small Parts Assembly
Work with small parts and perform a variety of moderate to complex operations to assemble product. Some work under a microscope required.
• Perform short cycle, highly repetitive hand assembly operation of various styles and sizes of product parts which may be frames, preforms, bottoms, ground pins, lead frames, beads, pins, eyelets to carbon molds or to each other, following prescribed methods.
• Use a variety of hand tools including tweezers, magnets, mallets, vibrator, magazines, carbon molds, stands, glass beads, and tape machine. Use finger cots to prevent contamination of parts.
• Place molds in trays or on cardboard after completion of operation and tape.
• Orientation of heads may be by automation or hand prep for assembly to pins or eyelets.
• Work from flowsheet folder, blueprint specifications, process sheets, written and/or verbal instructions.
• Operate lead-cutting machine to trim lead frames to proper size as specified by customer.
• Use magnifier and related equipment and materials.
• Perform additional assembly work as directed.
• Move materials as necessary in performance of duties. May also be moved by others.
• Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to group leader or supervisor.
• Maintain established quality standards and follow quality procedures.
• Prepare and maintain records and reports as required.
• Ensure that work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and that established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
• Work overtime as needed or as required with appropriate notice and in accordance with company policy.
SilverXis Inc. is leading provider of workforce solutions. We combine our profound industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities In Recruitment, Consulting, Staffing, and Outsourcing - to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. As a leading provider of Staff augmentation and Development, SilverXis will deliver the support staff with the essential expertise to compliment your organization.
Skilled Technician For Precision Parts Assembly
High Tech Start-up company seeking Detail Oriented person for precision assembly in Midtown Manhattan. Experience in the Diamond industry a plus.
What you'll do:
- Clean and prepare components
- Produce urethane casting using silicone molds
- Maintain clean work environment by regular cleaning and upkeep
- Become familiar with all lab processes and equipment through on the job training
- Perform inspection before passing product to QC
- Package accordingly for shipment
- Accept other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned or as need becomes apparent
- Log serial number data into computer database
What you'll need :
- Ability to work with light machinery
- 1-3 Years' experience in Precision Assembly environment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Experience using computer for primary job functions including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Attention to detail, ability to identify detail
Applicant should be good at following instructions and paying attention to detail.
Salary will be based on experience and skill level.
Job Type: Full-time
Assembler - Wiring
The Greer Group is looking for experienced assemblers with wiring experience. Qualified candidates will also have experience with hand and power tools, and gauges.
Perform assembly, wire, fit and modification work involved in the manufacture of medium and high voltage, indoor and outdoor assemblies, breaker and auxiliary compartments, breakers, renewal parts of assemblies or breakers, customer service orders, power modules and any sub-assemblies associated with these. Identify and collect needed materials for kits, when required, and assemble and prepare for shipment.
A. Assemble, adjust or repair using hand and air tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges and measuring devices assemblies and sub-assemblies of a repetitive and/or non-repetitive nature as required.
B. Fill out ISO checklists, quality checklists, customer checklists, feedback forms, and production lists for supervision, drafting, customer service, and engineering as required.
C. Mount and install electrical equipment. Perform wire operations as required.
D. May be necessary to communicate with customers during customer inspections of assemblies.
E. Receive, pick, label, pack and prepare for shipment, all material and assemblies.
F. Maintain minimum levels of Kanban inventory and report shortages to appropriate operators.
G. Inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and cleanliness.
H. Respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments and development needs.
I. Assist engineering, drafting, and supervision with customer initiated development work.
J. Work to manufacturing information, drawings, sketches, written or oral instructions from supervision and to established procedures.
K. Make adjustments and modifications to assemblies to assure proper operation.
L. Occasionally perform development work on non-repetitive units.
M. Identify special or non-standard conditions and notify supervision.
N. Make sure all nuclear breakers and parts meet all nuclear requirements (DHP & VCP).
O. Assist NSD during witness testing of nuclear breakers.
P. Request shipping releases using appropriate AMS transactions and maintain shipping records.
Q. Verify breaker components meet or exceed current design specifications to rebuild VCP and DHP breakers and recommend replacement parts and work needed to perform rebuild.
R. Receive and stock incoming material and pick parts for assembly.
S. Pack, crate, and tape finished product according to instructions and prepare for shipping.
T. Use material handling equipment, including powered industrial vehicles, to move product and supplies. May lift and carry up to 50 lbs. And push or pull up to 100 lbs. Occasionally with assistance.
U. Fixture and mechanically test DHP-VR breakers and make final adjustments in preparation for test.
V. May travel to customer site to assist with installation of equipment. Interacts and coordinates activity with customer needs.
W. Assist lower coded operators or perform tasks of lower coded positions
X. Observe all safety and hygiene requirements as specified or directed. Maintain a clean orderly and safe workplace.
Y. All employees are expected to comply with the environment, health, and safety guidelines.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. From an accredited institution
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
At least 3 months of manufacturing experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
At least 3 months of experience using hand and air tools
South Carolina Manufacturing Certification (SCMC) or equivalent