Assembler Sandal Parts Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Sandal Parts
Assembly Team Leader ( Welded Parts )
Auto Parts Assembly Operator
Auto Parts Assembly Operators needed for a great TEMP TO HIRE jobs in Fountain Inn, SC.
Great job with Yanfeng a premier automotive manufacturing company.
Auto Parts Assembly Operators Starting pay is $10.00 per hour with overtime.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Your pick.
Learn to build interior car parts for installation in luxury cars. We will train you.
Gain industry knowledge and use Lean Manufacturing and 5S standards.
Pay increase opportunity after 90 days, based on attendance and performance and again at 6 months.
After hired on, other benefits are available (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Assistance, Vacation and 8 Major Holidays Time Off)
Be part of a team environment where everyone is responsible for the success and safety of all personnel working in the areas including visitors. Ensure health and safety requirements and procedures are adhered to.
Automotive Parts Assembly Operator Duties and Qualifications :
HS Diploma/GED is required.
Operators must be able to lift up to 25 pounds periodically during their shift.
Previous industrial production, auto manufacturing or related assembly experience helpful, but not required.
Ability to work 7 days a week with overtime, schedule will vary down to 5 days a week depending on workload.
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Applicant may be subject to criminal background check. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Elwood Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Start your next career as a Automotive Parts Assembly Operator today!
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! or Text Us!
And with the combined expertise of our specialized divisions—Elwood ProfessionalTM and Elwood TradesmenÂ®—we offer a uniquely comprehensive and innovative solution set that effectively meets the needs of our clients and associates.
Small Part Assemblers
Expert Staffing has an URGENT NEED for experienced Small Part Assemblers for companies in Charlton.
We are looking for Assemblers on 2nd shift. The payrate is $15.40 per hour.
· Disassembly and assembly of intricate optical and mechanical components.
· Perform cleaning and inspection of various components using hand tools.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years experience assembling with small parts
· Ability to understand assembly drawings and written assembly procedures.
· Ability to work with adhesives, solvents, microscopes, small hand and power tools, measurement devices and other related tools and equipment.
· Ability to work with small intricate pieces.
· Drug Test and Background Check required.
If interested please call Expert Staffing @ 508-764-1717 and ask for Lee Cabrera.
176 Main Street
You may also forward over a copy of your resume for consideration.
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
PVC Parts Assembly
We have a small manufacturing operation of a PVC appliance. Duties will include cutting and assembly of PVC parts, paying close attention to detail. Must be proficient with power tools. Understanding of spanish a plus. Additional duties involve assisting with loading and unloading of trucks.
Automotive Parts Assembler
We are looking for an Automotive Parts Assembler to come join our team for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift!
Pay starting at $10.00/hr to $10.75/hr.
Job Requirements for Automotive Parts Assembler:
- Ability to work any shift in a safe, clean, and climate-controlled environment;
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Screen, contingent upon an offer and acceptance of the position;
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs individually;
- Continuous lifting and bending throughout the workday;
- This position is temp-to-hire with competitive wages and great benefits offered after being hired on full-time (insurance, vacation, and retirement).
Stop waiting! Let us be your first step to a great new opportunity. MS-IL has helped thousands of people just like you!
Componment Parts Maker & Assembler (5038)
Job Description: Opportunity: Performs a variety of functions related to the manufacture and assembly of catheters, needles and other medical kit components- 2nd shift Division Information: Teleflex offers a broad range of central venous access catheters through its proven and trusted ARROW technologies designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes. Our new VasoNova central venous catheter navigation technology is designed to enable the optimal position for catheter tip location. Visit www.teleflex.com to view our vascular products and learn more about educational opportunities to learn more about vessel health and preservation. Position Description: PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Description of major duties and responsibilities of the role.
Works in one of four (4) job assignments in the classification performing a variety of functions related to the manufacture and assembly of medical kit components.o Molding, Tipping, Assembly, and Coating
When performing work in each of the job assignments:o Obtains appropriate process documents for operation to be performed from set-up person or supervisor.o Locates required components and verifies identity and quantity.o Performs operations as described, utilizing the specified gauges and measurements to verify quality.o Completes various production documents such as Production Control Sheets, Machine Log, and SAP DHR.o Packs completed components in appropriate containers as required to maintain product quality or meet customer requests.o Identifies completed components and delivers to QA or next operation.
When working in the Molding assignment:o Loads component blank or cannula into molding machine.o Activates machine cycle.o Removes Completed partso Inspects or gauges parts
When working in the Tipping assignment:o Cleans component blankso Trims blanks to proper length when required.o Loads component blanks and activates machine cycle.o Unloads, trims, and inspects or gauges completed parts.o Loads and unloads even with corrugated parts.o Replaces core pins when necessary.
When working in the Assembly o Performs hand or machine-assisted assembly operationso Load components into jigs or fixtures.o Apply glue or adhesives when required.o Cycle machines when utilized.o Inspect or gauge completed parts.
When working in extrusion, performs tray work and other component packing requiring plastic bags, pans, etc. Gauges and inspects parts as necessary.
Provides relief for molding operation.
Works in any job assignment as required by production and scheduling demands.
Picks out or repairs vendor parts or internally produced component parts rejected by Quality assurance.
Maintains charts and records including Statistical Process Control, Defect Type, and Machine/Station Stoppages.
Assists with training new employees
Follows the official policies and procedures in conformance with the Reading Facilities Quality Systemand the U. S. Food and Drug Administration's Good Manufacturing Practice for Medical Devices
Adheres to and ensures the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Conduct, all company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Participates in and follows the ZAP Safety Program.MATERIALS - All medical components and assemblies including machine tooling and machine parts, metals, plastics, heptane and chemicals necessary for the process.TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT Plastic injection molding machines, various curing fixtures, adhesive needle assembly machine, baking oven, printing machine, razor blades, air operated press, glue dispensing units, ultrasonic welding unit, robotic assembly machine, 5 pound weight, container of soapy water, single and multi-station tipping machines, cut-off machine, container of Heptane or cleaning solvent, plastic containers and lids, plastic bags and ties, rotary pad printer/slitter, sleeving pins, corrugation machines, oven and fixtures, various gauges and measuring devices, glues and adhesives, valve assembly machine, silicone, small hand tools, heat gun, shrink wrap, coating machine and fixtures, coating solution and containers.DIRECTION EXERCISED - Shares information with operators, supervisor and engineering personnel Requirements: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: None - Training Provided Company Information: Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital s
Parts Washer & Assembly Persons
Immediate Hire Part Time Assembler
Apollo Retail Specialists is a leading provider in hiring self-motivated, skilled employees to perform services for Retailers nationwide. Our company specializes in creating the right mix of personnel for every retail project. Apollo is looking for mechanically inclined individuals who are handy with tools and can become a growing asset to our company.
This is a PART-TIME career opportunity with flexible assignments scheduled throughout the business week. Our employees primarily work weekdays between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM; however, occasional nights and weekends may be needed.
Compensation is paid by way of piece rate for all assembly work performed. Service work is paid on an hourly basis. Apollo also provides a paid training program to all new employees.
- Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for an office supply retailer
- Provide in-home assembly services to customers for an office supply retailer
Compensation: $17 Piece Rate
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation, preferably have your own vehicle, as you will be commuting to different retailers and locations on a serviced route
- Must be able to successfully submit to a pre-employment background check. A drug screen may also be required depending on the position applied for.
- Must have your own tools (and a bike stand is required for bike assembly only). If you do not have the tools required to successfully and effectively complete the assigned tasks, Apollo offers a Tool Purchase Program to all of its employees
- Must be open to local travel as our assemblers and technicians are asked to service a territory within a 1 hour radius of their home
- Must have daily internet access for entering time and have ability to take and upload photos for project completion
*For immediate consideration, please apply on our company website at:WWW.APOLLORETAIL.COM
This position is primarily responsible to cut narrow textile materials by operation of automatic cutting machines and hand tools, and pull small parts for production. The successful operator will consistently produce high quality output with a high level of efficiency. This is a full-time position working first shift Monday through Friday.
- Operate automatic cutting machines, and perform manual cutting operations, to cut narrow textile materials for production according to design, batch order and scheduling requirements while maintaining a high degree of workmanship
- Pull small parts for production according to batch order requirements
- Inspect pulled parts and pieces of cut materials for conformance during the cutting and pulling operations
- Put away and maintain shelf stock of materials within the department
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Read and understand bills of material
- Acquire proficient knowledge of standard textile materials to ensure proper recognition of materials in production
- Strictly follow established cutting standards and individual product specifications
- Acquire and maintain product knowledge to facilitate efficiency in manufacturing
- Identify opportunities for improvement in production processes
- Provide feedback of potential errors and omissions in bills of material
- Cross-train to operate any type of cutting machine and perform any type of cutting operation
- Fill out forms to capture production information as necessary and as instructed
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, and comply with all safety standards
Required Competencies and Expectations
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent speaking, reading and writing in English is highly desirable
- Proficient computer, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and work well in a fast pace, team oriented environment
- Possess fine motor skills and tactile ability to handle small objects
- Able to frequently lift or move 50 pounds, and occasionally up to 100 pounds, unassisted, and adjust body position to bend, stoop, sit, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience
- Prior relevant work experience preferred
- This position works primarily in a factory setting varying between standing and sitting 6-9 hours per day
- Uses industrial machinery and tools necessary to cut fabrics and other textile materials
Criteria for Evaluation
- Quality and Workmanship
- Productivity and Efficiency
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Safety Compliance
- Affordable Care Act compliant medical benefits offered
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Competitive wage
Job Description: Openings for 1st and 2nd shift position
Position requires Steel Toe Shoes
Previous manufacturing assembly experience highly desirable
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler 1 builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards,customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Ability to read and comprehend English assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to operate a computer and communicate one on one with other employees of the organization.
Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
Post a Job