Assembler Sandal Parts Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Sandal Parts
Variety Pack Assembler - Part Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure packaging splits are reviewed at start of run.
Ensure sufficient amount of packaging material is available for completion of run.
Execute daily tasks assigned by Manager and Supervisor.
Operate machines properly and safely.
Assist employees in their daily task to ensure that packaging continues in a smooth fashion.
General upkeep of packaging area (trash, recycling, sweeping & mopping) and upkeep of warehouse if above stated priorities have been fulfilled. QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment, preferable in the food/beverage industry and High School Degree. PREFERRED SKILLS + Must be able to lift 55lbs on a continuous basis and up to 75lbs on occasion
Good communication skills + Mechanical aptitude + Ability to follow instructions and take direction ADDITIONAL NOTES Working Conditions This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment on their feet for over six hours at a time, repeatedly lift 55lbs, and work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time, in a loud production environment, with consistent forklift traffic, conveyor belts, and high speed packaging equipment.
Component Parts Maker & Assembler (2Nd Shift)
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Description of major duties and responsibilities of the role.
Works in one of four (4) job assignments in the classification performing a variety of functions related to the manufacture and assembly of medical kit components.
Molding, Tipping, Assembly, and Coating
When performing work in each of the job assignments: * Obtains appropriate process documents for operation to be performed from set-up person or supervisor.
Locates required components and verifies identity and quantity.
Performs operations as described, utilizing the specified gauges and measurements to verify quality.
Completes various production documents such as Production Control Sheets, Machine Log, and SAP DHR. * Packs completed components in appropriate containers as required to maintain product quality or meet customer requests.
Identifies completed components and delivers to QA or next operation.
When working in the Molding assignment: * Loads component blank or cannula into molding machine.
Activates machine cycle.
Removes Completed parts
Inspects or gauges parts
When working in the Tipping assignment: * Cleans component blanks
Trims blanks to proper length when required.
Loads component blanks and activates machine cycle.
Unloads, trims, and inspects or gauges completed parts.
Loads and unloads even with corrugated parts.
Replaces core pins when necessary.
When working in the Assembly
Performs hand or machine-assisted assembly operations
Load components into jigs or fixtures.
Apply glue or adhesives when required.
Cycle machines when utilized.
Inspect or gauge completed parts.
When working in extrusion, performs tray work and other component packing requiring plastic bags, pans, etc. Gauges and inspects parts as necessary.
Provides relief for molding operation.
Works in any job assignment as required by production and scheduling demands.
Picks out or repairs vendor parts or internally produced component parts rejected by Quality assurance.
Maintains charts and records including Statistical Process Control, Defect Type, and Machine/Station Stoppages.
Assists with training new employees
Follows the official policies and procedures in conformance with the Reading Facilities Quality System and the U. S. Food and Drug Administration’s Good Manufacturing Practice for Medical Devices
Adheres to and ensures the compliance of Teleflex’s Code of Conduct, all company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Participates in and follows the ZAP Safety Program. MATERIALS - All medical components and assemblies including machine tooling and machine parts, metals, plastics, heptane and chemicals necessary for the process. TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT Plastic injection molding machines, various curing fixtures, adhesive needle assembly machine, baking oven, printing machine, razor blades, air operated press, glue dispensing units, ultrasonic welding unit, robotic assembly machine, 5 pound weight, container of soapy water, single and multi-station tipping machines, cut-off machine, container of Heptane or cleaning solvent, plastic containers and lids, plastic bags and ties, rotary pad printer/slitter, sleeving pins, corrugation machines, oven and fixtures, various gauges and measuring devices, glues and adhesives, valve assembly machine, silicone, small hand tools, heat gun, shrink wrap, coating machine and fixtures, coating solution and containers. DIRECTION EXERCISED - Shares information with operators, supervisor and engineering personnel
Part Time Bicycle, & Outdoor Furniture Assembler
Military Sales & Service Co. with headquarters in Dallas Texas has been in business for 45 years selling and servicing Military Bases around the world.
We are currently hiring a part time Assembler to work for us at FT BELVOIR. As our Assembler you will be required to Assemble Bicycles.........that are 85% assembled in the box along with Exercise Equipment, BBQ Grills, Lawn & Garden items and small furniture pieces.
Amount of work varies with the season and retail volume at the Base. At this location we estimate about 2 DAYS PER WEEK.
This is not an hourly position. We pay for each item assembled but based on our prices and your efficiency you can earn $15 to $18 per hour. If you are mechanically inclined, enjoy working on multiple items and have personal experience with these items this could be a great opportunity.
This is an ideal position for retired military with a flexible schedule or for someone who is currently working and has the desire to work additional hours. Must be self motivated, energetic and a good communicator.
Reliable transportation a must and tools are optional. We supply tools as needed with a security deposit
A cover letter along with your Resume would help separate serious candidates and receive a follow up phone call to explain the position.
Bk Global, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Valid Drivers License to enter the Base.
Reliable transportation and ability to transport tools.
Proof of car insurance.
Background check mandatory.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds and capable of moving Furniture etc.
Must have the following tools
-Metric wrench set
-Metric socket set
-Metric allen wrenches
- Cutting blade and Wire cutters.
Basic computer skills.
Good relationship building skills
Retired military preferred.
Must live close to Base
Must be mechanically inclined.
Flexible work schedule.
Small Parts Assembly
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for Small Parts Assembly in Ballwin, MO!
The ideal candidate would have experience in a light industrial setting, have small parts assembly experience, and will be detail oriented.
Category: Full-time, Contract to Direct
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Similar Positions: Prior experience in fields such as Gunsmith, Jeweler, Watchmaker, Seamstress or some Avionics has proven to be successful matches.
Responsibilities of Small Parts Assembly:
- Perform finishing manufacture of hand-held surgical instruments
- Filing, bending, brazing, polishing, and other manual manufacturing duties
- Operate belting, grinding, and drilling machines
- Maintain safe working area as well as maintaining warehouse equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of Small Parts Assembly:
- One year prior experience assembling small parts
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Filing, bending, brazing, polishing, and other manual manufacturing related experience required
- Prior experience with microscopes, micrometers, and calipers preferred
- Repeated bending, lifting (50lbs), stooping, full range of motion required for this position
- Prolonged standing and/or sitting will be required in this position
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation - Not accessible by public transportation
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Compensation of Small Parts Assembly:
- Starting hourly pay will be 11.00 per hour
Assembler II - 2Nd Shift
Perform back-end and box-build assembly processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner according to workmanship standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO (first in, first out) inventory system.
Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined run rate.
Scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks, bin or Kanban locations.
Maintain certification and/or proficiency in Assembler I, Router, Press Fit, and RTV operations.
Maintain certification and/or proficiency in DF Pre-Kitting Assembly/Test, Hi-Pot Test, Bundle Kitting, and Pack-Out operations.
Pull and scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks or bin locations.
Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas.
Execute Purge process as needed.
Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures.
Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
Education & Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.Post a Job
Sheet Metal Parts Assemblers
1st and 2nd Shift. Need Assemblers to help Assemble parts,. All parts are manufactured.
Compensation based on experience. Would like experience in reading prints.
PRECISION SHEET METAL MANUFACTURER
Post a Job
Assembly - 2Nd Shift
Immediate opening for an Assembler in the Tipp City, OH area.
2nd shift position working Monday-Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Reviews and interpret assembly instructions
- Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration
- Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions
- Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
- Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary
- Resolves assembly and production issues
- Reports errors in production line
- Maintains shop floor area clean and safe
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally & written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs
Post a Job
strong major electrical wiring background with mechanical as minor
previous building construction experience or auto mechanic experience a plus
Prior assembly experience needed. Able to read prints or drawings is a plus but not required.
High School graduate
In addition to the mechanical requirements, We are looking for wiring / cable / harnessing knowledge with proven ability to work off of engineering electrical drawings, wiring diagrams and bill of materials (BOMs).
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift with overtime up to a 12 hour day on either side of the start and stop time and Saturdays as required.
Steel toe shoes are required
Post a Job
Manufacturing Plant Floor IT Engineer For Chicago Assembly Plant
The Plant IT Engineer has the responsibility of implementing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IT applications used within the manufacturing plant and ensuring they are providing the maximum contribution to productivity, quality and IT application efficiencies.
- Facilitates the implementation of IT enablers to the plant in support of the company's process standardization efforts in terms of flexible and lean manufacturing, error proofing and manufacturing execution systems.
- Provides an excellent opportunity both to apply IT skills to manufacturing, and to acquire manufacturing experience at a modern manufacturing plant that will enhance long-term career potential.
- Must be able to support flexible work hours in support a multi-shift operation (some nights and or weekends), providing technical support for IT applications and Plant Floor Systems; rotating schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience post collegiate professional experience in a corporate environment
- 1+ years’ experience either professionally or in college implementing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IT applications
- Experience with Office automation, Windows, PC’s & Printers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task; managing multiple applications
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with diverse, cross functional teams under stressful circumstances
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with IT Project Manager Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Experience identifying, investigating & solving problems without supervision
- Experience with Server administration; Windows or Linux
- Any plant floor automation experience is highly desired (Control systems, PLC’s, etc.)
- Familiar with Cisco routers and switches to include basic troubleshooting and cable installation
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users and IT professionals including globally distributed teams; the ability to adjust communications appropriately for the audience; work with all levels of management and diverse work groups
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team, you discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Post a Job
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment