Assembler Sandal Parts Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Sandal Parts
Variety Pack Assembler - Part Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure packaging splits are reviewed at start of run.
Ensure sufficient amount of packaging material is available for completion of run.
Execute daily tasks assigned by Manager and Supervisor.
Operate machines properly and safely.
Assist employees in their daily task to ensure that packaging continues in a smooth fashion.
General upkeep of packaging area (trash, recycling, sweeping & mopping) and upkeep of warehouse if above stated priorities have been fulfilled. QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment, preferable in the food/beverage industry and High School Degree. PREFERRED SKILLS + Must be able to lift 55lbs on a continuous basis and up to 75lbs on occasion
Good communication skills + Mechanical aptitude + Ability to follow instructions and take direction ADDITIONAL NOTES Working Conditions This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment on their feet for over six hours at a time, repeatedly lift 55lbs, and work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time, in a loud production environment, with consistent forklift traffic, conveyor belts, and high speed packaging equipment.
Small Parts Assembler
These positions will be responsible for performing assembly operations and improving product flow on the assembly line.
- Reading and understanding of assembly directions and processes
- Adapt new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet the more complex requirements, functions of the position
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of other employees
- Participate in process improvement and safety program
- Participate in process improvement and safety program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical / Business School Certificate, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training a plus
- Mechanical Assembler with mechanical skills either in automotive industry, production of mechanical devices, or mechanical maintenance
- Ability to use hand tools including power screwdriver, power sockets, torque wrench, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- High school or equivalent
Part Time Bicycle, & Outdoor Furniture Assembler
Military Sales & Service Co. with headquarters in Dallas Texas has been in business for 45 years selling and servicing Military Bases around the world.
We are currently hiring a part time Assembler to work for us at Hill AFB. As our Assembler you will be required to Assemble Bicycles.........that are 85% assembled in the box along with Exercise Equipment, BBQ Grills, Lawn & Garden items and small furniture pieces.
Amount of work varies with the season and retail volume at the Base. At this location we estimate about 1 day a week in season.
This is not an hourly position. We pay for each item assembled but based on our prices and your efficiency you can earn $15 to $18 per hour. If you are mechanically inclined, enjoy working on multiple items and have personal experience with these items this could be a great opportunity.
This is an ideal position for retired military with a flexible schedule or for someone who is currently working and has the desire to work additional hours. Must be self motivated, energetic and a good communicator.
Reliable transportation a must and tools are optional. We supply tools as needed with a security deposit
A cover letter along with your Resume would help separate serious candidates and receive a follow up phone call to explain the position.
Bk Global, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Valid Drivers License to enter the Base.
Reliable transportation and ability to transport tools.
Proof of car insurance.
Background check mandatory.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds and capable of moving Furniture etc.
Must have the following tools
-Metric wrench set
-Metric socket set
-Metric allen wrenches
- Cutting blade and Wire cutters.
Basic computer skills.
Good relationship building skills
Retired military preferred.
Must live close to Base
Must be mechanically inclined.
Flexible work schedule.
Use this job description
Small Parts Assembly
Staff Force is currently seeking assembly workers for a Medical Parts Distribution company.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR 2ND SHIFT!!!
Employee will work on a high paced assembly line interacting with other team members
Assemble various medical tubing sets and accessories in a team environment
Meet required quota for number of parts assembled
Rotate on assembly line handling various duties throughout assembly process
Various packaging duties
Clean work area daily
Must be available for full shift
Second Shift – 2:00pm – 10:00 pm ($9.50 per hour)
Must be able to assemble parts for an 8 hour period of time
Must pay attention to detail
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be able to read and write in English
High School Diploma/GED required
Must pass Nationwide Criminal Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug TestUse this job description
Componment Parts Maker & Assembler
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Description of major duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Works in one of four (4) job assignments in the classification performing a variety of functions related to the manufacture and assembly of medical kit components.
o Molding, Tipping, Assembly, and Coating
- When performing work in each of the job assignments:
o Obtains appropriate process documents for operation to be performed from set-up person or supervisor.
o Locates required components and verifies identity and quantity.
o Performs operations as described, utilizing the specified gauges and measurements to verify quality.
o Completes various production documents such as Production Control Sheets, Machine Log, and SAP DHR.
o Packs completed components in appropriate containers as required to maintain product quality or meet customer requests.
o Identifies completed components and delivers to QA or next operation.
- When working in the Molding assignment:
o Loads component blank or cannula into molding machine.
o Activates machine cycle.
o Removes Completed parts
o Inspects or gauges parts
- When working in the Tipping assignment:
o Cleans component blanks
o Trims blanks to proper length when required.
o Loads component blanks and activates machine cycle.
o Unloads, trims, and inspects or gauges completed parts.
o Loads and unloads even with corrugated parts.
o Replaces core pins when necessary.
- When working in the Assembly
o Performs hand or machine-assisted assembly operations
o Load components into jigs or fixtures.
o Apply glue or adhesives when required.
o Cycle machines when utilized.
o Inspect or gauge completed parts.
When working in extrusion, performs tray work and other component packing requiring plastic bags, pans, etc. Gauges and inspects parts as necessary.
Provides relief for molding operation.
Works in any job assignment as required by production and scheduling demands.
Picks out or repairs vendor parts or internally produced component parts rejected by Quality assurance.
Maintains charts and records including Statistical Process Control, Defect Type, and Machine/Station Stoppages.
Assists with training new employees
Follows the official policies and procedures in conformance with the Reading Facilities Quality System
and the U. S. Food and Drug Administration's Good Manufacturing Practice for Medical Devices
Adheres to and ensures the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Conduct, all company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Participates in and follows the ZAP Safety Program.
MATERIALS - All medical components and assemblies including machine tooling and machine parts, metals, plastics, heptane and chemicals necessary for the process.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT Plastic injection molding machines, various curing fixtures, adhesive needle assembly machine, baking oven, printing machine, razor blades, air operated press, glue dispensing units, ultrasonic welding unit, robotic assembly machine, 5 pound weight, container of soapy water, single and multi-station tipping machines, cut-off machine, container of Heptane or cleaning solvent, plastic containers and lids, plastic bags and ties, rotary pad printer/slitter, sleeving pins, corrugation machines, oven and fixtures, various gauges and measuring devices, glues and adhesives, valve assembly machine, silicone, small hand tools, heat gun, shrink wrap, coating machine and fixtures, coating solution and containers.
DIRECTION EXERCISED - Shares information with operators, supervisor and engineering personnel
Requirements: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: None – Training Provided Company Information: Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Use this job description
Part Time Student - OFP Manufacturing Engineer, Assembly - Waterloo, I
Part Time Student
OFP Manufacturing Engineer, Assembly
Job Description:There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW. Primary Location: United States (US) - Iowa (US-IA)
Waterloo Function: Manufacturing Engineering Title: Part Time Student
OFP Manufacturing Engineer, Assembly
Waterloo, IA - 25149 Your Responsibilities The Part-Time Student Program is primarily designed to augment the Company's regular full-time staff, and is for students who work in parallel to their school schedule. In this position you will:
Implement Continuous Improvement projects to support business goals for safety, quality, and efficiency of zero injuries Manage material purchase requisitions for the Business Unit Complete process audits to ensure operations are being done correctly and materials are assigned accurately Manage torque tool database to ensure audits are completed and corrective actions are put in to place Support the maintenance of WPlanner part assignment for BOM (Bill of Materials) report accuracy What it Takes We need excellent communicators, who thrive on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will be pursuing a degree in an Engineering related field; others may apply. In addition, we require:
Must be registered as a full-time student at a local university Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis Graduation date of May 2018 or later Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above 16 - 20 hours/week during the academic year 35 - 40 hours/week during the summer semester Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word What You'll Get At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path.
Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package. The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Assembler - Lighting
Assembler – Lighting
- Electrical or mechanical assembly/custom assembly
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience with blue prints, schematics, work instructions
- Manufacturing environment
Are you ready to start working immediately and looking for a position that gives you the opportunity for growth? If so, Manpower is currently hiring motivated individuals on behalf of Steelcase. Steelcase has been one of the leading office manufacturers for over 100 years.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
What’s in it for you?
$100 bonus after 30 and 90 days worked
Very clean environment with opportunities for advancement
$25 quarterly attendance bonus
Need to be able to read, process, and scan tickets to match product to necessary packaging.
Will be standing the entire shift.
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Ability to Bend, twist, grab
Ability to work Saturdays and overtime when requested
Ability to meet/understand Steelcase Safety Requirements
High School Diploma or GED
Stop your job search and apply today.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrows’ jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Optic Sensor/Electronic Assembly Tech
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
This position is responsible to build and test fiber optic and electronic sub-assemblies. Duties include fiber splicing, fiber management, electro-mechanical and fiber optic assembly operations. This position is responsible for meeting production requirements and assisting in engineering development activities. The Fiber Optic Technician performs optical and electronic acceptance tests. Additionally, the Technician is responsible for monitoring, assisting, and improving all aspects of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and delivery in his/her work area.
? Handling optical components and optical fiber
? Fiber optic stripping, cleaving, splicing and recoating
? Hand soldering, harness and PCB assembly
? Testing on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results
? Follow specific workmanship instructions, multitask and be receptive to changing priorities
? 1-3 years plus experience in fiber optic system assembly or related field
? Knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment
? Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment
? Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
? Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
? Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
Our company is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Use this job description
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information
- Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies and components
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties)
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation
- On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building
- Perform work within allotted schedules
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels
- Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified
- Required Skills:
- Operate measurement and testing equipment, machines, and devices in accordance with established procedures
- Load, locate, and unload, parts and assemblies
- Disassemble and prepare assemblies to accomplish rework, repair or change incorporation on completed assemblies
- Drill, saw, file, sand, build up, trim, fit, and fasten parts to meet production requirements utilizing any required hand or power tools
- Fabricate, assemble, and install systems elements
- Maintain or repair tools, shop aids, equipment, and facilities as necessary to accomplish work assignments including first-level maintenance on machines and equipment
- In order to be considered for this 2nd shift opportunity, candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months of aircraft structural sheet metal experience or have successfully completed Aero Structural Training
- Candidates must also possess the willingness to work assigned shift and overtime as required as well as the ability to work on concrete floors, uneven surfaces, and in confined spaces, as well as walk on open floor beams, climb on stairs/scaffolding, crawl/kneel in work station, and lift/move parts and/or tools
- Candidates must pass the Work Keys Assessment (www.workkeys.com)