Assembler Semiconductor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Semiconductor
Metrology Semiconductor Process Engineer - San Diego, CA
MetrologySemiconductor Process Engineer - San Diego, CA
Leading technology company is seeking an experienced metrology engineer to contribute to the refinement of its Quantum Photonic Imager (QPI®) microfabrication process. They have demonstrated a fabrication process for leading-edge emissive microdisplays based on wafer-level processing of semiconductor and compound semiconductor materials. This metrology engineer will perform material and device characterization, refine inspection procedures, perform data analysis, and train process staff in characterization tool use and data interpretation. Engineer will further support the company’s research and development efforts at its Nanotechnology Laboratory.
This position includes routine process characterization in a clean room processing environment, and requires strict adherence to clean room safety and cleanliness protocols. This position requires demonstrated mastery with commercially available metrology tools including optical microscopes, scanning electron microscopes, thin film characterization tools, and atomic force microscopes. The metrology engineer will work with their semiconductor process engineers and scientists, develop work instructions, and implement best practices to ensure process stability while supporting continuous improvement efforts. The successful candidate will be an essential team member for processing and bringing novel semiconductor photonic technology designs from early R&D stages to production and manufacturing in a total team effort.
The semiconductor manufacturing engineer duties include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarizing self with QPI R&D process flow and metrology tool set
- Development of metrology process step instructions
- Calibration of metrology tools
- Characterization of QPI materials and devices
- Interpretation and statistical analysis of metrology data
- Training of new and current process team members in metrology tool use and inspection step execution
- Identification of superior metrology tools and techniques to improve the quality of QPI devices
- Coordination with third parties for limited metrology efforts using tools not currently possessed by company
- Minimum five years’ experience with wafer-scale metrology in a semiconductor processing environment
- Strong understanding of scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, and optical thin film measurement techniques
- Mastery of statistical analysis tools including JMP or Minitab
- Able to keep detail process records and communicate results to team members and management
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and electronic English communication skills
- Must be a confident user of Microsoft Office and web browser software
College degree in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Science. Advanced degree Preferred
To Apply: Please email your resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com Post a Job
Quality Engineering Manager - Semiconductor
We are seeking a Quality Engineering Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the design and development of intelligent systems and industrial systems control.
- Create and improve automated systems and processes
- Oversee certification processes
- Conduct cost-analysis to determine advantages of system improvements
- Research and implement new machinery and controls
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Engineering degree and 8-10 years experience
- ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949 (IATF 16949:2016) certification processes.
- Familiarity with industrial systems
- Familiarity with CAD or other related software
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Senior Purchasing Assoc/ Electronic Components, Semiconductors
Since 1993 Connect Electronics ™ has been a global innovator in the electronic component distribution market. Starting from just providing board level electronic components to multinational OEM’s located in Europe, the company now services clients in 75 different countries.
Connect Electronics now provides a vast range of products from board level components, HDDs’, SSDs', Memory devices/Computer consumables through to aviation/aerospace hardware. Servicing industry sectors such as automotive, industrial, medical, aerospace/aviation and government contractors/agencies.
Connect Electronics is now looking to expand their reach and presence into the USA. We are currently looking for internal purchasing associates with at least 3 years’ experience in purchasing Semiconductors and Board Level Electronic Components and has extensive knowledge of the vendors in our industry so they can hit the ground running.
1. Service current sales staff
2. Develop new vendor relations through outbound prospecting
3. Build vendor relationships by providing superior follow through and follow up on orders and product requests
4. Expedite current orders to ensure on time delivery
The right candidates will be given full time employment and can look forward to the following benefits:
1. Base Salary (above industry norm)
3. Full benefits after 60 days (medical, 401k, paid vacation etc)
4. OJT (On the Job Training) & CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
Each of our employees is committed to ensuring that these objectives are reached, and the quality of the service we provide is improved on a continuous basis. Our organizational goal is to grow our customer base and business network through the provision of a quality-driven service through constant adherence to the highest quality standards.
Semiconductor Process Engineer
Responsibilities include all wafer-level processes for the production of optical semiconductor devices, including photolithography, chemical vapor deposition, etching, and metal deposition. A degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics is desirable. This is an entry-level position. Training will be provided.
Germanium Transistor / Semiconductor Mfg. Engineer
Hands on manufacturing experience in Germanium PNP Transistors (2N404). Engineer with metallurgical semiconductor design experience needed. Germanium transistor assembly is necessary to rebuild a devices that require solid understanding of germanium alloy and indium alloy micro diffusions. The contractor will be required to design and develop a germanium transistor based on the base thickness on the alloy junction transistor and rebuild it accordance to specifications and then be able to put that design into a production environment .
Field Applications Engineer - Semiconductor Design Services
ASTC is a pioneer in the field of virtualized embedded software design and development, targeting multiple segments where developing these systems is a critical part of driving business success. These include aerospace, defense, semiconductors, consumer, and communications, with automotive being a particular focus as software-based electronic systems come to dominate vehicle operations.
ASTC is looking to fill a key role in its expanding North Americas operation, one that’s pivotal in helping to accelerate growth and enable customers to significantly improve how they develop these critical products. The Field Applications Engineer (FAE) role is one in which the right person can have a major impact on our business success, and is a place where the right individual will have the opportunity to both expand their own technical expertise, as well as greatly enhancing their professional skill set around prospect and customer development. Each member of the team at ASTC has a great deal of autonomy in how they work, but they also have the chance to build strong relationships with other key members of both the North America field organization and the broader worldwide ASTC family.
This person will have a great deal of responsibility for advancing the technical sales activities the NA field team is responsible for, as well as ensuring that customers applying ASTC’s product lines are seeing the benefits both parties expect. While the focus will largely be on ASTC’s virtual platform design solutions, embedded firmware and simulation products (VLAB), the right candidate will also have the opportunity to broaden their scope, engaging with others in the team in areas such as ASIC design, sensor-platform deployment, and IP work. A background in embedded system development technical sales for automotive, industrial or aerospace applications is required, and experience in one or more of industry-standard simulation platforms would be a significant plus.
Location can be flexible, but being located in a metropolitan area in Texas (such as Austin) or the San Francisco Bay Area would be ideal.
• Be a key technical resource for all field sales of ASTC’s VLAB line of products in North America (www.VLABWorks.com)
• Prepare and give technical presentations, deliver product demonstrations both in-person and via teleconferencing, with a particular emphasis on being able to tie together product features shown with needs as expressed by the customer
• Support allied marketing activities, including webinars, trade shows, etc.
• Help create marketing content, especially where it relates to key technical materials. Take initiative in developing or adapting existing materials.
• Advance to become seen as a subject matter expert in virtualized development, including areas such as enabling Agile methods, how to leverage modeling across the lifecycle, improving the quality of embedded products, etc.
• Gather technical requirements from the customer base and provide input to the sales team, including the capability to gather and distill requirements from multiple sources
• Proposing and implement virtual platform designs, debug challenging problems customers may be having, and generally become expert in how to deploy virtual platforms and VLAB inside our customer base
• Have the potential to recruit and manage additional field resources as the company grows and expands its North American operations
• Domestic travel is required to support North American sales and existing customers
• BS and/or MS degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Physics, or Maths
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of embedded designs, typically acquired through a combination of experience and education.
• Proficiency with C, C++, Python, and some experience with SystemC is a plus
• Good understanding of embedded devices e.g. ARM, PowerPC, other CPUs & SoCs
• Experience of DSP, video, or audio processing applications a plus
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms
• Good communication skills and comfortable with prospects and customers in sales situations
• Good knowledge of software development processes including:
◦ Software development lifecycle
◦ Project planning
◦ Distributed software configuration management principles
◦ Multi-tiered customer support.
Field Applications Engineering: 2+ years
Embedded Systems: 6+ years
• Embedded systems experience with engineering-optimized operating systems, especially Linux, including real-time and multi-threaded environments
• Multi-domain experience covering automotive, aerospace, industrial & semiconductors. Embedded control or processing software for automotive applications, including engine control or ADAS, would be a distinct advantage
• Experience with any commercial, academic, or open source simulation platform such as Simics, QEMU, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Locations: ideally, Texas or the San Francisco Bay Area, but can be flexible for the right candidate
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Process Technician – Semiconductor Chemistry
Our client in Austin is on the leading edge of semiconductor process technology and they are looking to add a process technician with wet chemistry experience to their growing team. This is a direct hire, FT, permanent position in an exciting work environment with competitive salary and excellent benefits. Details about the job are below. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please reply back to this post with a copy of your resume.
- Prepare chemistry formulations to be used in semiconductor manufacturing process
- Perform materials characterization and other analyses to insure quality control
- Take apart, clean and reassemble various containers and filtration systems used for chemistry formulations
- Assist in inventory management of chemistry raw materials and finished formulations
- Document all processes correctly in a lab notebook and other formats
- Many other day-to-day tasks required to support the R&D group
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in engineering / science, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience handling wet chemicals, preferably for semiconductor applications, is a very big plus
- Must be self-motivated and with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Computer Semiconductor Test Operator
SEMICONDUCTOR TESTERS NEEDED START DATE MONDAY, MAY 22ND
This position is Temp to Hire, Entry Level, Full Time. FIRST 3 WEEKS OF THIS ASSIGNMENT WILL BE TRAINING ON 1ST OR 2ND SHIFT
Shifts to be filled include, but are not limited to :
1st Shift- Monday thru Thursday: 8:00am- 6:30pm
A Shift- Monday thru Thursday: 12:00pm- 10:30pm
B Shift- Monday thru Thursday: 12:00pm- 10:30pm
STARTING PAY RATE IS BETWEEN $9 - $11 AN HOUR FOR THIS POSITION
Shift differentials may apply to these shifts
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Other non-specific tasks may be asked of the operator by their lead or assistant lead operator in support of production or facility management.
· Follow QDM (Quality Documentation Manual) procedures to operate ATE and handling equipment under the supervision of a lead operator.
· Verify device count, device lead integrity and all traveler instructions.
· Enter all required traveler data into OMS (Order Management Computer System)
· Debug failed setups
· Resolve problem setups by using systematic analytical analysis
· Analyze problems for improvements in quality and inefficiencies
· Confer with engineers, technicians, production personnel and others regarding test results and to resolve problems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, individuals must have the following abilities:
- Previous experience working with electronics or semiconductors is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of English and math.
- Ability to maintain quality through repetitive and monotonous work
- Ability to perform data entry and required written paperwork accurately and effectively.
- Ability to explicitly follow very specific directions and routines.
- Ability to reach, grasp and maintain control of items and material used to perform testing.
- Ability to see and identify bent leads up to 0.004 inches out of tolerance. Excellent eyesight is required.
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to achieve required results.
- Ability to lift test floor equipment weighing 5 lbs or above (i.e. totes, load boards, hand test table, moving tanks)
- Ability to move handlers and FTS equipment as needed around the test floor.
- Maintain departmental ISO procedures in support of re-certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to use time management skills to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
A comprehensive benefits package is available after hiring to the client company.
Reliable transportation and the ability to go to work ON TIME EVERY DAY is a MUST !
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE CONSIDERED FOR TESTING AND INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Average starting pay rate for this position is $9.00/hr to $11.00/hr with compensation dependent upon past work experience and education. YOU MUST SUBMIT A RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. Drug screen and background check will be completed on all qualified applicants.
Read more: http://www.apprenticepersonnel.com#ixzz34ACsel1U
Semiconductor Technician / Operator (94277)
There is a Semiconductor Technician Operator needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Albany, NY.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Semiconductor Technology or Electronics Manufacturing
- SiC Process
- Metal Deposition
What You’ll Be Doing:
- 3rd shift production operations to support SiC process integration
- Cleanroom unit step, including, diffusion, lithography, etch, metal deposition.
- General support of the equipment engineers
- Responsible for monitoring qualification of systems, particle measurements , TXFR, SPC
- Work with engineering team to implement optimal processes that meet requirements for SiC power devices
- Implement the state of the art power device fabrication and metrology techniques to create high performance SiC devices
- Characterize SiC devices and their performance
- Track process controls and optimize SiC fabrication procedures
- Troubleshoot SiC process flows to increase performance and yield through continuous improvement
- Assist in the development of the quality management system
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- AS degree in Semiconductor Technology or Electronics.
- Familiar with, and comfortable, working in a cleanroom environment
- 0-5 years experience with semiconductor manufacturing. will consider intern experience and entry level candidates.
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program’s
- Referral Bonus Program’s
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Christopher Thornton
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Quality And Reliability Engineer - Semiconductor
SQA Services is looking for a Quality/Reliability Engineer with experience in electronic components within the semiconductor industry. Our customer is a large aerospace company and we will be performing supplier audits of wafer fab sites throughout the USA on a part time basis. Can be located anywhere in the USA.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN due to ITAR requirements.
1. Audit semiconductor suppliers for Avionics project.
2. Supporting the planning, performing and reporting on the audits.
3. Understand specific fab and assembly fab process steps and potential failure mechanisms affecting Avionics application to provide focus of the audit process.
4. Understand the client requirements and areas of emphasis for the audits and incorporate these into the audit of the suppliers.
5. Collaborate with the client and SQA Services audit Team members to ensure sufficient coverage of critical areas of audit focus including potential failure mechanisms and impact on the client Avionics system.
Qualification - Minimum 10 years of experience in the following areas
1. Direct experience with silicon fab processes.
2. Experience working in the semiconductor or electronics industry.
3. Supplier Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer with knowledge and audit experience of semiconductor Fab, Assembly and Test processes.
4. Experience in auditing semiconductor Fab, Assembly or Test as Lead Auditor or a member of the audit Team.
5. Familiarity with audit planning, performance, reporting and Corrective Action is a plus.
6. Working knowledge of automotive requirements including Core Tools (FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC), AEC QXXX standards.
7. Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years in the semiconductor industry.