Assembler Skylights Job Description Sample
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Assembler - Wausau, WI
Wausau, WI Location: Wausau, WI, US, 54403 Company: Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope Job ID: 123848 Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass. Job Summary We are currently seeking an Assembler for our Wausau, WI facility. Primary duties are the assembly of architectural aluminum windows using hand and/or power tools and sealants. This is a temporary-to-permanent position on 1st shift with standard hours of 4:45 am
3:15 pm Monday
Thursday, with potential Friday and/or Saturday overtime. Prior window manufacturing experience is a plus. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Working safely work in all areas of the plant floor
Basic reading of blueprints and other engineering information
Assemble windows with proper instructions and use of tools
Learn Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® quality standards
Learn assembly of Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope’s standard systems
Learn and apply correct basic sealing techniques
Drill & attach Hardware
Repetitive motion-drilling, cleaning, application of sealants, and attaching hardware and fasteners
Assemble (final fit) the window
Physical inspection and verification of all assembled window assemblies
Work with minimum direct supervision
Regular and predictable attendance, ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of your job Requirements
Be able to learn basic blueprint reading and other Engineering information
Basic computer skills
Must be able to read/use a tape measure and calipers (this includes addition and subtraction of fractions and decimal numbers)
Able to work a flexible starting schedule and/or overtime
Prior window manufacturing experience a plus Physical Requirements
Must be able to stand on feet for 10 hours plus reach, twist and bend intermittently
Ability to wear required safety equipment, including safety boots with metatarsal guards and stand for extended periods of time
Must be able to do repetitive motions (drilling, cleaning, and application of fasteners)
Ability to lift/move a maximum of 75 lbs. intermittently
Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.) Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Additional Information
Only online applications will be accepted
When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer What Oldcastle Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion About Oldcastle Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family! Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn! Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link. Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the
Oldcastlecareers™network. Nearest Major Market:WausauJob Segment:Assembly, Engineer, Temporary, Facilities, Manufacturing, Engineering, Contract, Operations Apply now »
Mechanical Assembler - Hand Assembler - Fabricator
We are recruiting for temp to hire opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler or someone who has mechanical fabrication and assembly experience, for a very solid and growing company in Rochester.
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity at a well-established company in business for over 50 years, and offers a solid career path for hard working, manufacturing people who are eager to learn new skills.
This a day shift Monday – Friday position.
Experience we seek for Mechanical (Hand) Assembler- Fabrication and Assembly:
Must be dependable, hard working with a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow in a unique industry.
Anyone with prior manufacturing experience will be considered such as assembly, light machine operation (any type), inspection, or injection molding.
Mechanical (Hand Assembler) - Fabrication and Assembly
Must be good with their hands, artistic, and have ability to use small hand tools and light weight soldering equipment.
Great working environment, very bright, well heated and air conditioned, with great people to work for.
• Responsibilities include:
• Assembling plastic products mechanically and with adhesive
• Stocking and issuing raw materials
• Data entry of stock status
• Recycling scrap material
• Maintain a clean shop area
Qualifications for Mechanical Hand Assembler - Fabrication and Assembly
• Experience in a relative manufacturing environment helpful
• The ability to read and comprehend instructions and customer specifications
• Experience using drill press, other hand tools
Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to provide good work references
Ability to learn
Possess good basic math skills, have adequate communication skills, and be a strong team player.
High School Diploma or GED required.
If you have attended a technical or trade school, this could be an excellent opportunity to enter the manufacturing field.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This is an A shift, Monday through Friday position, with 1/2 day on Fridays.
Outstanding Benefits once direct
If you would like to have a career in manufacturing, work with a great team, and for a great boss, please submit your resume today.
Starting pay is 12.00 and hour with increase when direct!
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
We are seeking Cleanroom Assemblers to join our team!
Responsible for cleaning, assembling, labeling and packaging product by the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Includes:
- The assembler must be able to work as a team member or individual in a controlled environment.
- The assembler must ensure assembled good meets manufacturing specifications.
- Complies with company policies and safety, GMP and ISO regulations.
- Performs work according to established schedules to meet production demands.
- Work to standard operating procedure, drawing/quality inspection plan and work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Analyzes and help resolve work problems, or assist other workers in solving work problems.
- Set up machines and equipment within their capabilities and training.
- Report any machine and equipment malfunction to Cleanroom Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three year related experience.
- Ability to read, write and follow procedures drawings and specifications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical and able to understand prints and measurement tolerances.
- Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Primo Medical Group offers the most comprehensive outsourcing solutions to the medical device market, including OEM product distribution services, engineering services, precision component production and finished goods assembly, refurbishment of medical devices, reusable surgical kit management and complete supply chain management.
Primo Medical Group is guided by our passion for Continuous Improvement in Product Quality, Product Design and Customer Service. We are your partner and problem solver. We recognize that our success depends on the degree to which we fulfill customer expectations.
Primo Medical Group offers full-time employees an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and prescription coverage, 401k, group life and disability insurance. Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal/Sick time.
The Company is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Entry Level Medical Device Assembler
Electrical Assembler - North Syracuse, NY Area
Looking for a candidate to plan and perform a wide variety of electrical assembly functions utilizing precision instruments, hand tools, etc. from controls drawings / schematics following prescribed procedures and with general guidance and direction. Make changes to controls drawings / schematics, etc. perform I/O inspection functions following company policies and procedures. Power-up packaging equipment and de-bug. Troubleshoot electrical problems. Use hand tools and basic power tools such as drills, grinders, bandsaws, etc. and ensure the assigned area has parts, etc. to complete jobs. Apply technical skills in the course of machinery set-up and operations.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE - will pay considerably more for a truly experienced candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
3+ years experience as an electrical assembler in an industrial setting and a high school diploma required.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will e-mail you back to outline the rest of our process
Immediate Hire! Assembler (P/T Days)
Apollo Retail is looking for individuals who are handy with tools to join our team!
Job responsibilities will include assembling bikes and furniture in retail stores and customer’s homes, travel is required.
Paid training is provided!
This is a flexible Monday – Friday PART-TIME position.
Pay Rate: $15 piece rate
- Assembly of bikes, Ready To Assemble furniture, etc.
- Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for a retailer
- Provide in-home assembly services to customers for our partnered retailer
- Pre-employment background check and Drug Test
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Tools (and a bike stand is required for bike assembly only). Apollo offers a Tool Purchase Program to all of its employees.
- Local Travel (up to 60 miles)
- Daily internet access and ability to upload photos for reporting
· Apply Directly!
· For more information please contact the recruiter for this position:
· Angel Wright
· (813 -712-2560)
*For immediate consideration, please apply on our company website at:WWW.APOLLORETAIL.COM
STS Technical Services is currently seeking an Assembler on 1st Shift for our client in
For this role the Assembler will be assembling light towers that are used at construction sites. You will follow a screen that has the instructions. Training will be provided as well.
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
1. English literacy
2. Basic math skills / ability to do this job.
5. Physical ability to do the job.
This is a 2-3 month contract role but can lead to an extension for the right candidate!
Shift: First shift: Monday – Thursday: 6:30am to 4:30pm. You will get Friday off!
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth!
The leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
The ideal candidate will use his/her experience to:
Position parts in a specified relationship to each other, following instructions provided verbally or in writing.
Press, screw, clip, bolt, cement, or otherwise fasten parts together.
Work at bench as member of assembly group assembling a few specific parts, placing them in a bin.
Load and unload previously setup tools or machines such as arbor presses or sonic-welding machines to perform fastening, force fitting, or light cutting operations at assembly benches.
Work at different work stations as production needs require.
Check components and assemblies for defects, report problems as they arise, and perform rework as directed.
Write information on production-report forms and type information into computerized database.
Write defect information as required.
Communicate with Leads and Supervisor about process or assembly issues both verbally and in writing.
Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
Applicants should have the following minimum requirements:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
3 months of mechanical-assembly or electronic-assembly experience preferred
Ability to read and interpret written information such as safety rules, assembly instructions, bills of materials, and production schedules; Ability to write routine reports; Ability to speak effectively to fellow employees
Ability to add and subtract numbers and to multiply and divide; Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentage
Potential temporary to hire opportunity available.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!