Assembler Skylights Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Skylights
Field Skylight Installer (Epin700) - Terrell, TX
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope?, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently seeking a Field Installer for our?Custom Skylight?department based out of our Terrell, TX location.?This position is responsible for Installing custom skylights?at the job site. If you have a desire to learn and grow in a team environment then Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope? could be a great place for your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of the project at work sites
- Work safely
- Loading and unloading of materials at work sites
- Keep work site clean and orderly
- Communicate with co-workers, customers, and worksite employees???????????
- Represent Oldcastle in a professional and courteous manner
- Extensive travel both locally and out of state
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
- Must be able to travel both locally and out of state
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to use hand tools
- Must be able to read shop drawings, interpret details and understand installation concepts
- Must be able to document daily activities
- Must have basic math and geometry skills required for layout of units
- Boom Lift, Scissor Lift and Forklift certification a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Experience in the architectural glazing industry and sheet metal is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. unassisted?and 150 lbs. with a partner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.? The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.? Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope??is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this?link.?
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope??is part of the Oldcastlecareers? network.
We are North America’s largest manufacturer of building products and materials.
Imagine a company capable of providing the modern building materials needed to build a community, even the bridges and highways to get you there. You have just imagined Oldcastle®. Surprised? We are North America’s largest manufacturer of building products. Yet we do more than manufacture products. We’re partnering with national accounts, design-build firms and construction professionals to simplify the way buildings become. So why has no one done this before? Simple, no one else can. Oldcastle has the largest manufacturing footprint, the greatest product breadth, and we are not in a category that we do not lead. If you are looking to simplify the construction process—welcome to Oldcastle.
Oldcastle is the North American arm of CRH plc, a leading global building materials company. Our success has been founded on delivering high performance and growth through our people - our most important asset. Our range of businesses and worldwide locations, along with our growth aspirations, enables us to provide great career opportunities for our people to develop and succeed. With operations in 31 countries, we provide more opportunities to advance your career. Your future with us is an open road that stretches as far your career aspirations.
Use this job description
Hiring experienced commercial glazier. Outdoor, roof top work installing and servicing metal framed skylighting.
If you can handle glass, caulk, and heights and have experience with power hand tools, we'll consider you. Must be proven to be reliable and safety conscious. Out of town travel involved.
Driver's license required. Must pass drug test before starting. Many of our projects require background checks (airports, etc) so a felony record is not acceptable. Must live within 1 hour of Lakeland, FL (33801).
We want team members who want to be part of the most respected company in the business...who want to daily contribute their best effort to that end.
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance. Paid Vacation
Compensation: Hourly (based on skills) travel time and per diem (when out-of-town)
Use this job description
Assembler - Lighting
Assembler – Lighting
- Electrical or mechanical assembly/custom assembly
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience with blue prints, schematics, work instructions
- Manufacturing environment
Optic Sensor/Electronic Assembly Tech
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
This position is responsible to build and test fiber optic and electronic sub-assemblies. Duties include fiber splicing, fiber management, electro-mechanical and fiber optic assembly operations. This position is responsible for meeting production requirements and assisting in engineering development activities. The Fiber Optic Technician performs optical and electronic acceptance tests. Additionally, the Technician is responsible for monitoring, assisting, and improving all aspects of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and delivery in his/her work area.
? Handling optical components and optical fiber
? Fiber optic stripping, cleaving, splicing and recoating
? Hand soldering, harness and PCB assembly
? Testing on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results
? Follow specific workmanship instructions, multitask and be receptive to changing priorities
? 1-3 years plus experience in fiber optic system assembly or related field
? Knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment
? Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment
? Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
? Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
? Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
Our company is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Use this job description
Are you ready to start working immediately and looking for a position that gives you the opportunity for growth? If so, Manpower is currently hiring motivated individuals on behalf of Steelcase. Steelcase has been one of the leading office manufacturers for over 100 years.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
What’s in it for you?
$100 bonus after 30 and 90 days worked
Very clean environment with opportunities for advancement
$25 quarterly attendance bonus
Need to be able to read, process, and scan tickets to match product to necessary packaging.
Will be standing the entire shift.
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Ability to Bend, twist, grab
Ability to work Saturdays and overtime when requested
Ability to meet/understand Steelcase Safety Requirements
High School Diploma or GED
Stop your job search and apply today.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrows’ jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information
- Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies and components
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties)
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation
- On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building
- Perform work within allotted schedules
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels
- Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified
- Required Skills:
- Operate measurement and testing equipment, machines, and devices in accordance with established procedures
- Load, locate, and unload, parts and assemblies
- Disassemble and prepare assemblies to accomplish rework, repair or change incorporation on completed assemblies
- Drill, saw, file, sand, build up, trim, fit, and fasten parts to meet production requirements utilizing any required hand or power tools
- Fabricate, assemble, and install systems elements
- Maintain or repair tools, shop aids, equipment, and facilities as necessary to accomplish work assignments including first-level maintenance on machines and equipment
- In order to be considered for this 2nd shift opportunity, candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months of aircraft structural sheet metal experience or have successfully completed Aero Structural Training
- Candidates must also possess the willingness to work assigned shift and overtime as required as well as the ability to work on concrete floors, uneven surfaces, and in confined spaces, as well as walk on open floor beams, climb on stairs/scaffolding, crawl/kneel in work station, and lift/move parts and/or tools
- Candidates must pass the Work Keys Assessment (www.workkeys.com)
Job Description: Openings for 1st and 2nd shift position
Position requires Steel Toe Shoes
Previous manufacturing assembly experience highly desirable
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler 1 builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards,customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Ability to read and comprehend English assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to operate a computer and communicate one on one with other employees of the organization.
Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
Use this job description
Other required skills:
- assembly: 1 year
- Driver's License
Production AND Assembly Workers Asap!!!!!!
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.
CAN START WORK TONIGT!!!
AVERAGE 50+ HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!
NIGHT SHIFT 12HR SHIFT FROM 6PM-6AM.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 11:30 AM
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Use this job description
Assembly Design Engineer
Qualifications1.B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or A.S. and 2-5 years relatedexperience.2.Results oriented and able to work both independently and within ateam environment.3.Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.4.3D CAD/CAM experience (Solidworks experience preferred).5. Understanding of basic pneumatics, hydraulics and associatedcontrols6. Experience with manufacturing utilizing tool steels7. Previous project management experience including direct customerinterface desired but not required[This position requires an experienced engineer who likes to create innovativesolutions for customers and lead those projects from start to finish. highlycompetitive pay and excellent benefits