Assembler Small Products I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Small Products I
Small Part Assemblers Needed - Urgent!!
Expert Staffing is currently recruiting experienced Assemblers for a customer in Charlton, MA.
We are looking for Assemblers for both 1st and 2nd shift.
- Disassembly and assembly of intricate optical and mechanical components.
- Perform cleaning and inspection of various components using hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience assembling with small parts
- Ability to understand assembly drawings and written assembly procedures.
- Ability to work with adhesives, solvents, microscopes, small hand and power tools, measurement devices and other related tools and equipment.
- Ability to work with small intricate pieces.
Drug Test and Background Check required.
You may also stop by our office.
176 Main Street
Southbridge, MA 01550
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Manufacturing Production And Assembly
If you have a desire to learn a new trade, are reliable, have a strong mechanical aptitude and positive attitude, then we want to talk to you. Our client remains the leader in the design and manufacturing of self-contained filtration, operating systems and collector tanks for swimming pools, spas, splash parks, fountains, waterfalls, zoos and countless other water features for more than 40 years.
Manufacturing Positions Available
- General Production
- Warehouse Associates
Starting pay is $10.00 to $11.00 per hour. Please apply directly to this posting to be considered. Post a Job
Product Manager - Small Business Lending
Description This position will manage First Tennessee Bank’s $1B Small Business Lending portfolio and products (defined as loans made to business with less than $3MM in annual sales). The successful candidate will be expected to set strategic direction, complete market analysis and business case justification, obtain and act upon the voice of the customer and establish the product roadmap, then guide and direct product development of needed capabilities and enhancements. Duties & Responsibilities: * Partnering with the Small Business segment leader, Commercial Lending product management and other internal partners to develop and implement product strategy.
Driving improvements in portfolio performance (penetration, utilization, fees and credit quality) and profitability using management reporting and competitive benchmarking.
Ensuring smooth introduction of new capabilities to enhance customer experience, improve performance and reduce expenses. Examples include a start-up / micro-business lending product.
Managing platform(s) and contracts for third-party service providers, including management of ongoing expenses and monitoring of SLAs.
Assuring compliance with applicable policies, laws and regulations.
Keeping abreast of innovations in small business lending and recommending opportunities for multi-channel product delivery. On a related note, this role also requires implementing periodic reviews of peer products to ensure pricing, capabilities and customer experience remain competitive.
Coordinating and liaising across internal and external partners to deliver products and services. Requirements
Bachelors’ Degree required or the equivalent in experience; a degree in Business is preferred
Minimum of 5 years related experience in small business lending, credit risk management or finance
Experience in project management, strategic planning, and tactical implementation
Ability to work across multiple internal stakeholders, business areas, and external providers to deliver high-quality solutions
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding the bank’s product offerings required #LI-KK1 Requisition Number: 17-0373 Post Date: 3/23/2017 Title: Product Manager - Small Business Lending Part Time?: No City: Memphis State: TN
The primary role of the Production Associate is to manufacture quality products in a safe manner. Responsible for assembling and/or fitting parts together to form complete units or subassemblies at a bench or a conveyor line. May include operations requiring the use of simple hand tools and/or power or special assembly tools. Duties may include, but are limited to: * Set up and operate machines
Load/unload machine (may be assisted by automation or ergo aids). * Relief of fellow operators
Operate manual material handling equipment to re-stock production areas with raw material or purchased parts.
Move wheeled carts, racks, bins containing work in progress to adjacent production areas
Eliminate routine errors, perform minor maintenance work.
Participate in troubleshooting and solving any production related problems (e.g., machine breakdown, defects in purchased parts), and the continuous improvement process.
Inspect product quality
Disassemble scrap products, salvage material.
Cleaning surrounding work areas
May be assigned different duties depending on plants needs.
Ability to frequently lift up to 45 lbs.
Tracking Code: 1368-015 Job Location: Hammond, Indiana, United States Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Post a Job
Production Assembler I
Mission: Transform material through manufacturing processes to complete a quality product that meets the needs of our customers. Accountabilities: + Performs numbering, painting, grinding, and deburring operations, + Assembles, test, and processes TDW Equipment/Product and component parts as scheduled daily via the Capacity Management System (CMS) work-lists, + Drives tow motor to move parts and materials, + Disassembles, evaluates and repairs customer equipment that has been returned for repair, + Coordinates all Assembly activities with Quality Control, Production Control, and Engineering to ensure product meets all requirements, utilizing work order routings, blueprints, and ISO certified procedures; + Performs job duties in a safe manner, understanding that safety is the first priority in all areas of the shop, + Maintains clean area and implements 5S and workplace organization.
- High School Diploma required, + 3-5 years of mechanical experience required, + Thorough knowledge of TDW product line preferred, + Ability to interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications, + Operating knowledge of overhead cranes, + Operating knowledge of power and hand tools Posting Title: Production Assembler I Position ID:
Position-15849 External Company Name: T. D. Williamson, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.tdwilliamson.com/en/
The daily responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to, microwave passive and active components assembly. Position requires work under microscope. Successful candidates will possess PCB Surface Mount experience, die-attach, and wire-bonding experience. Requirements + Good hand-eye coordination.
Comfortable with small parts (0.01”x 0.01” or smaller) Preferred Requirements: + Be able to working under microscope.
Can perform manual die-attach, including MMIC chips, FET devices etc.
Can work with Westbond manual bonding machine
Can work with manual gap welding machine + Be able to read and understand the assembly layout drawings. Benefits Health & Wellness + Subsidized Medical Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Dental Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Vision Insurance Coverage + Access to Disability and Long-Term Care Ins. Coverage Financial Planning & Career Development + 401K Employer Match Program + Financial Planning Services + Optional Subsidized Mobile Phone Program + Offsite Training/Seminar/Conference Reimbursements Bonus Program & Leisure + Profit Sharing Bonus Program + Growth Sharing Bonus Program + Individual or Project-Based (Spot) Bonus + Compensated Holidays + Industry-Standard Vacation Accrual Schedule + Employee Recognition Celebrations and Team-Building Socials
Senior Product Engineer - Assembly & Test
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Our client is the leader in advanced flight controls for the world’s Next Generation of Civil and Military Aircraft. They are actively working a number of high profile development programs and have recently been selected as the flight control lead system integrator for a couple new programs. As a result, they are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who thrive on challenge and enjoy working on cutting edge applications.
As a Senior Product Engineer, you will provide engineering support to specific Product lines which can be more complex program in nature, and takes responsibility in providing technical guidance to Assembly and Test personnel or others in need for your product knowledge. The Senior Product Engineer works independently, or with other Product Engineer team members to support assembly and test operations, and is expected to take a leadership role for many projects. A Senior Product Engineer can take on product responsibility for many products simultaneously, taking on all aspects of support.
What you can expect on a day to day basis:
- Initiating clear production assembly/test instructions to operations personnel to maintain efficient production. These instructions includes formal Work Instructions, Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP / PAT), engineering memos, and Electronic Historical Record (EHR) entries
- Defining and scheduling the development of equipment to meet production requirements for operations department. These include assembly fixtures and tools, production flow-line systems, and test equipment.
- Assuring and maintaining product integrity, and quality in production products. The Associate Product engineer does this by collaborating with other Company resources to resolve production problems, assisting in Material Review Board (MRB) analyses, and assisting in evaluation for possible notice of escape (NOE) to customers.
- Tracking key company metrics including, but not limited to, first pass yield (FPY), and product cost objectives (PCAS) to maintain and improve company performance and goals. These metrics may be used to support the goals of other departments.
- Developing a thorough understanding of all design principles associated with assigned products. Supporting the facilitation of design changes driven by the above items by redlining drawings, attending Change Review Board (CRB) and starting the EO process.
- Training, coordinating and evaluating the efforts of Product Engineers, Associate Product Engineers and Co-ops to support department goals
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Masters preferred) + 5 year relevant technical experience
- Alternately, a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Engineering + 8 year relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation products, both top level and subassemblies
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation assembly and test areas, including extensive interfacing with technicians
- Proven experience coordinating and interfacing with customers and/or suppliers on complex projects or issues.
- General knowledge in areas of Root Cause / Corrective Action, LEAN, Project Planning, Product line transfer and Data Acquisition and Analysis.
We are seeking a Product Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Job requires 35+ hours a week. Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
DA - Production Assembly
Testing for DataAire TESTING FOR DATAAIRE. Add Qualifications Here.... TESTING FOR DATAAIRE External Company Name: CS Group External Company URL: www.c-sgroup.com
Post a Job
Job Description Assemble and package medical device products to high quality standards in accordance with all policy and procedural standards of AngioDynamics.Manufacture high quality medical devices with maximum efficiency and minimal scrap and rework
Set up work station with necessary equipment and supplies as per job assignment
Follow proper procedures involving a broad range of components which requires one or more of the following: bonding, assembling, packaging, sealing or operating equipment per specifications
Assemble and package devices following the operating procedures and blueprints
Transport, issue and stage raw materials and components for each work order as required
Set up and adjust equipment as trained to do within the scope of the position; defer complex setup and troubleshooting to Machine Operators, Machine Shop, Maintenance Techician personnel as directed by supervisor
Complete all documentation as required for each work order
Complete computer transactions as required for each work order
Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
Maintain a positive attitude and consistently demonstrate respectful behavior towards all co-workers and supervisory staff
Adhere strictly to all AngioDynamics safety procedures and policies at all times
Operate equipment and handle materials in a safe and proper manner as specified by policies and procedural standards
Immediately communicate concerns related to manufacturing processes to supervision, particularly those that affect safety or product quality
May perform other duties as assigned # Skills/Knowledge Manufacturing production line experience is preferred.Must possess aptitude to learn blueprint reading and the operation of computer terminals with appropriate training.Proficient in the following computer software applications: Basic computer navigation and operation skills.Exceptional interpersonal skills.Strong organizational skills.Strong communication skills (written and verbal).Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. # Physical/Work Requirements The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 lbs.Ability to regularly stand, sit, and walk to perform production tasks. Required to perform repetitive movement while demonstrating proficient hand and eye coordination, hand dexterity and good vision. (insert physical abilities, repetitive movement, vision requirements, etc.)This position requires some travel up to 0% of the time. # Additional Information As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, AngioDynamics will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.The company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed,or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Requisition Number: 1533BR Title: Production Assembler Type of Position: Fulltime-Regular Department: Manufacturing Production Location: Glens Falls, NY GF Work Shift: 1st shift-REG-8 hr Education & Experience: High School Diploma or GED Level of Degree in the general education field of study
Post a Job