Assembler Small Products I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Small Products I
Manufacturing Production And Assembly
If you have a desire to learn a new trade, are reliable, have a strong mechanical aptitude and positive attitude, then we want to talk to you. Our client remains the leader in the design and manufacturing of self-contained filtration, operating systems and collector tanks for swimming pools, spas, splash parks, fountains, waterfalls, zoos and countless other water features for more than 40 years.
Manufacturing Positions Available
- General Production
- Warehouse Associates
Starting pay is $10.00 to $11.00 per hour. Please apply directly to this posting to be considered. Post a Job
Small Part Assemblers
Expert Staffing has an URGENT NEED for experienced Small Part Assemblers for companies in Charlton.
We are looking for Assemblers on 2nd shift. The payrate is $15.40 per hour.
· Disassembly and assembly of intricate optical and mechanical components.
· Perform cleaning and inspection of various components using hand tools.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years experience assembling with small parts
· Ability to understand assembly drawings and written assembly procedures.
· Ability to work with adhesives, solvents, microscopes, small hand and power tools, measurement devices and other related tools and equipment.
· Ability to work with small intricate pieces.
· Drug Test and Background Check required.
If interested please call Expert Staffing @ 508-764-1717 and ask for Lee Cabrera.
176 Main Street
You may also forward over a copy of your resume for consideration.
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Small Parts/Electronic Assembly
Awesome long term opportunity! Would you like to work in a climate controlled environment for a company that provides your lunch everyday??? If so, then this is a great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some previous assembly, small parts, or manufacturing experience.
- Have no issues with repetitive motions.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Capable of standing on your feet for 8 hours
Long term position! Apply TODAY!
Production Assembler - Hercules, CA
Temp to Hire
About the Company:
We have continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
· Performs routine, non-complex assembly tasks.
· Assembles, setup and operates equipment.
· Completes simple special requests as assigned.
· Code and apply labels.
· Seal bags and boxes.
· Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory.
· Complete accurate paperwork with good documentation practices.
· Previous experience with ISO13485, cGMP, and FDA regulated background is desired.
· Experienced with ERP systems--Baan, SAP, JDE or similar for inventory management is preferred.
· Must be self-motivated, and detailed oriented.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
We are seeking a Product Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Job requires 35+ hours a week. Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Small Parts Assembly - Various Positions
State of the art manufacturing company in the St. Paul area is currently hiring for several positions on 1st shift and 2nd shift. The starting pay rate is $13.90-$14.40/HR depening on the shift. Qualified candidates must have some experience with one of the following: Medical Assembly, Small Parts Assembly, or Inspection with a microscope. Individuals will be working in a clean, climate controlled manufacturing environment. All the positions are temp to hire and offer full time benefits upon hire. Must be able to lift 10lbs, have a high attention to detail and be ok with repetitive tasks. To apply, please call Volt Workforce Solutions at 651-633-0013 and ask to speak with a recruiter or reply to this ad.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Assembly Production Supervisor
The Assembly Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring production schedules are maintained while meeting the quality and productivity improvement goals. Will need to train and direct production employees so that they are fully trained and able to meet quality and output requirements.
- Schedules workflow in the department to meet daily quality and production goals.
- Assists in production planning process so that production activities of the assigned department meet the requirements of other internal departments.
- Establishes a teamwork environment that is conducive to employee participation in problem solving, continuous improvement projects such as STAR.
- coordinates changeovers to execute quick and seamless changeovers
- Performs twice a day production walk through to:
- Maintain constant communication with employees.
- Ensure skill levels match requirements.
- Verify quality and output requirements are met.
- Documentation of issues and improvement opportunities.
- Implement and monitor Visual Workplace improvement plans to meet Level Five 5S objectives.
- Identifies obstacles to achieving quality, output improvement, and initiate problem-solving process to meet specified targets.
- Ensures compliance with UCA safety rules and safe work practices to meet targeted reduction in lost hours.
- Maintains department so that it is in a state of readiness for any customer or supplier visit and/or quality audits.
- Encourages reporting employees to participate in the UCA’s STAR Suggestion program and VIP program.
- Completion of timely review, analyses and appropriate dispositions of all assigned Suggestions.
- Coordinates and conducts staff performance reviews; approves individual staff goals & objectives and establishes training objectives.
- Always acts in a professional with a positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- Responsibilities may involve work after normal office hours and on weekends.
- Prefer Bachelor Degree in Business, Management or related field.
- 3+ years supervisory experience in an automotive or heavy industrial equipment-manufacturing environment involving assembly, paint, welding and/or fabrication operations.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Must possess the ability to handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills along with a demonstrated teamwork attitude.
Production / Assembly
Looking for an individual that knows his way around a tape measure. Needs to have knowledge of hand & power tools. Must have carpentry skills!!!!
If you have experience in quality workmanship (such as a finished basement, built cabinets, replaced a floor, changed light fixtures, etc.) this job is perfect for you.
Mon through Thursday 10 hour days (flex-time) with Fridays as an extra day if you chose.
The company makes refrigerated units for stores/restaurants, you would be apart of an assembly team.
If this you please apply today ~ Start date is ASAP!!!!
Assemblers needed for Brunswick manufacturing company. Manufacturing and assembly experience is a plus.
Must be able to do the following:
- Inspect / Package steel plates
- Stand for 8 hour shift
- Reliable/ attendance critical
- Detail oriented
- Clean Background & Drug screen
The positions are Temp to Hire, 1st shift positions available 6am-2:30pm
Apply in person with 2 forms of Govt ID and Resume at: Mancan- 735 N. Court St. #C Medina, OH 44256 Monday- Wednesday 9-11 &1-3pm, Thursday 1-3pm
General Labor / Production Assembly
SUMMARY: Performs limited assembly operations and molding assistance of a repetitive nature to build and assemble routine units such as electrical connectors, cable assemblies, and wire harnesses in Lombard, IL. Must be able to work with SMALL parts.
This job pays $10.50 per hour starting First-shift with annual reviews.
Second shift: $12.60 per hour starting (20% Premium) will be paid to second-shift.
- Performs routine tasks in assembly such as cutting wire to specified size, stripping, tinning, crimping, soldering, pressing, and testing
- Assembles and installs various components where operation and sequence are specified by specifications, visual aids, or established operations practices
- Uses various common hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, screwdrivers, and pliers
- May operate semi-automatic assembly equipment
- Notifies group leader or supervisor of quality or other issues
- If mechanical, may perform mechanical assembly of a medium complexity using basic tools, procedures, and fasteners
- Other duties as assigned
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Ability to follow verbal instructions is required
- High school diploma, or equivalent
This position requires a full range of body motion, normal correctable vision, and continuous state of mental alertness. This position requires above average manual dexterity due to the handling of small components on a constant basis. Must be able to manipulate and work with very small parts. Must be capable of sound judgment and discretion at all times.
Holiday Pay (after 90 days)
Medical, Vision, Dental (after short waiting period)
Personal Day Off Pay (after 90 days)
Vacation Pay (after 180 days)