Assembler Small Products Ii Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Small Products Ii
Thermal Windows & Doors, a replacement window and door manufacturer is looking for Production/Warehouse Worker to work in our facility at our Murrysville location. The successful candidate must have:
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to work on your feet all day
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Maintain good workstation housekeeping
- Self-motivated and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Team oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Able to read, write, and use a ruler
- Good organization skills
- Carpentry skills a plus
High school Diploma or GED
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 50lbs, move about the work site, turn on and operate a computer in the applicable environment, communicate efficiently on the telephone or in person. Exposed to noise and dust in manufacturing plant and warehouse environment. Requires prolonged periods of standing and walking. Subject to long, irregular hours.
WorkingConditions: Typical manufacturing plant, warehouse and external plant environments.
Thermal Windows & Doors offers competitive compensation packages. Our full-time employees are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes two medical plan options with EAP and telemedicine, two dental plan options, a vision plan, medical and dependent care FSA accounts, life and disability options, a wellness program with a Health Reimbursement Account, and a 401(k) plan.
Thermal Windows & Doors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate’s ability to provide valid documentation of legal authorization to work in the United States, pass a comprehensive background check, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Additional Notes:This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflections of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Post a Job
Small Business Specialist Nmls I Or II - Downtown San Diego
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. The Small Business Specialist builds new relationships and deepens existing ones through anticipating the needs of, and regularly calling on, potential and existing Small Business customers. They sell various Small Business products and services, including business deposit products, treasury management products, business credit cards and payment solutions. The Small Business Specialist turns service experiences into sales opportunities by actively collaborating with employees across the branch and business lines to ensure customers get the specific support they need. We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank. This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
One to three years of outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry Preferred Skills/Experience
Strong product and new business development/b2b sales skills
Thorough knowledge of all applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
Excellent customer service and community relations skills
Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Strong outbound telephone sales skills
Previous experience in a Relationship Banker, Small Business Banker or related role
Primary Location: CA-CA-San Diego
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170003095
Post a Job
The daily responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to, microwave passive and active components assembly. Position requires work under microscope. Successful candidates will possess PCB Surface Mount experience, die-attach, and wire-bonding experience. Requirements + Good hand-eye coordination.
Comfortable with small parts (0.01”x 0.01” or smaller) Preferred Requirements: + Be able to working under microscope.
Can perform manual die-attach, including MMIC chips, FET devices etc.
Can work with Westbond manual bonding machine
Can work with manual gap welding machine + Be able to read and understand the assembly layout drawings. Benefits Health & Wellness + Subsidized Medical Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Dental Insurance Coverage + Subsidized Vision Insurance Coverage + Access to Disability and Long-Term Care Ins. Coverage Financial Planning & Career Development + 401K Employer Match Program + Financial Planning Services + Optional Subsidized Mobile Phone Program + Offsite Training/Seminar/Conference Reimbursements Bonus Program & Leisure + Profit Sharing Bonus Program + Growth Sharing Bonus Program + Individual or Project-Based (Spot) Bonus + Compensated Holidays + Industry-Standard Vacation Accrual Schedule + Employee Recognition Celebrations and Team-Building Socials
Senior Product Engineer - Assembly & Test
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Our client is the leader in advanced flight controls for the world’s Next Generation of Civil and Military Aircraft. They are actively working a number of high profile development programs and have recently been selected as the flight control lead system integrator for a couple new programs. As a result, they are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who thrive on challenge and enjoy working on cutting edge applications.
As a Senior Product Engineer, you will provide engineering support to specific Product lines which can be more complex program in nature, and takes responsibility in providing technical guidance to Assembly and Test personnel or others in need for your product knowledge. The Senior Product Engineer works independently, or with other Product Engineer team members to support assembly and test operations, and is expected to take a leadership role for many projects. A Senior Product Engineer can take on product responsibility for many products simultaneously, taking on all aspects of support.
What you can expect on a day to day basis:
- Initiating clear production assembly/test instructions to operations personnel to maintain efficient production. These instructions includes formal Work Instructions, Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP / PAT), engineering memos, and Electronic Historical Record (EHR) entries
- Defining and scheduling the development of equipment to meet production requirements for operations department. These include assembly fixtures and tools, production flow-line systems, and test equipment.
- Assuring and maintaining product integrity, and quality in production products. The Associate Product engineer does this by collaborating with other Company resources to resolve production problems, assisting in Material Review Board (MRB) analyses, and assisting in evaluation for possible notice of escape (NOE) to customers.
- Tracking key company metrics including, but not limited to, first pass yield (FPY), and product cost objectives (PCAS) to maintain and improve company performance and goals. These metrics may be used to support the goals of other departments.
- Developing a thorough understanding of all design principles associated with assigned products. Supporting the facilitation of design changes driven by the above items by redlining drawings, attending Change Review Board (CRB) and starting the EO process.
- Training, coordinating and evaluating the efforts of Product Engineers, Associate Product Engineers and Co-ops to support department goals
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Masters preferred) + 5 year relevant technical experience
- Alternately, a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Engineering + 8 year relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation products, both top level and subassemblies
- Detailed working knowledge of hydraulic and/or complex mechanical actuation assembly and test areas, including extensive interfacing with technicians
- Proven experience coordinating and interfacing with customers and/or suppliers on complex projects or issues.
- General knowledge in areas of Root Cause / Corrective Action, LEAN, Project Planning, Product line transfer and Data Acquisition and Analysis.
AFCO Performance Group is seeking a highly motivated Production Assembler to join our growing team. The Production Assembler will perform duties such as assembly of products, operating basic machinery, sorting, checking and packaging materials. Endurance and attention to detail are critical to this high paced position.
- Sort and pack lightweight materials. Count quantities packed in cartons. Label cartons accurately
- Read work orders, pull parts per work order, assemble parts and verify accuracy
- Follow written calibration procedures and work instructions
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
- Skin carding and creating secure boxes for shipments of various products
- Operating basic machinery and hand tools
- Assemble load cells and castings into finished scale pads
- Housekeeping and organization of work area
- Must follow established AFCO Performance Group and OSHA safety policies and procedures
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly and occasionally over 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Physical dexterity, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Frequent pinching, grasping and fine manipulation with fingers
- High school diploma or a GED
- Willingness to work and follow simple to more complex instructions
- Maintain good attendance in accordance to AFCO’s attendance policy
- Teamwork mentality and cooperative attitude toward co-workers and supervisors
- Mechanical assembly skills preferred and ability to use hand tools
- Good oral communications skills
- Professionalism, Decision Making, Attention to Detail
- Strong people skills, ability to work with little supervision, high work ethic, and confidence to deliver above average product quality and efficiency
If you would like to join our rewarding team environment, please apply at the link below:
Production Supervisor - SMT / Electronic Assembly
Fusion Optix is offering an attractive package for a strong and talented production supervisor. This is a unique opportunity for a talented professional looking to make a step up in his/her career and join a fun, collegiate and ambitious team in a fast growing LED lighting technology company. Prior knowledge in a supervisory or management role is essential.
What You Will be Doing
- Day-to-day management of a team of 6 technicians and operators to delivery production orders.
- Resolve equipment issues during shift and troubleshoot SMT and reflow equipment to ensure continuous production schedule.
- Ensuring operators complete inspection reports, update production logs.
- Support quality and process improvement programs by providing operator and technician training and mentoring.
- Compiling all relevant shipping documentation and arranging pickups and shipping.
- Responding to internal, customer and distributor requests for shipping information and delivery schedules.
- Ensuring production and shipping areas are kept safe and clean at all times.
Who You Are
- Min. 5 years in a operational or supervisory role in a similar company.
- Engineering mindset and comfortable around equipment such as pick-and-place SMT machines and reflow ovens.
- Professional and personable; excellent communicator in person, via email or on telephone.
- Passionate about a career in technology company and technically literate in relevant areas.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline preferred though not essential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of LED lighting, electronics and optics a definite plus.
- Previous experience in a fast growing start-up or manufacturing company is a plus.
Fusion Optix was recently voted by Red Herring as one of the Top100 most innovative companies in the Americas and listed by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing manufacturing company in the US. We have sold products to 40 countries worldwide and our customers include some of the world's most distinguished brands. We are recognized as industry leaders in optics and our patented innovations can be found in products used every day in business or the home. As well as, the demanding scientific, medical, military and aerospace applications. Our company headquarter is in Woburn MA where we house our main air conditioned cleanroom production operations.
Visit our website () or follow us on twitter
General Labor / Production Assembly
SUMMARY: Performs limited assembly operations and molding assistance of a repetitive nature to build and assemble routine units such as electrical connectors, cable assemblies, and wire harnesses in Lombard, IL. Must be able to work with SMALL parts.
This job pays $10.50 per hour starting First-shift with annual reviews.
Second shift: $12.60 per hour starting (20% Premium) will be paid to second-shift.
- Performs routine tasks in assembly such as cutting wire to specified size, stripping, tinning, crimping, soldering, pressing, and testing
- Assembles and installs various components where operation and sequence are specified by specifications, visual aids, or established operations practices
- Uses various common hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, screwdrivers, and pliers
- May operate semi-automatic assembly equipment
- Notifies group leader or supervisor of quality or other issues
- If mechanical, may perform mechanical assembly of a medium complexity using basic tools, procedures, and fasteners
- Other duties as assigned
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Ability to follow verbal instructions is required
- High school diploma, or equivalent
This position requires a full range of body motion, normal correctable vision, and continuous state of mental alertness. This position requires above average manual dexterity due to the handling of small components on a constant basis. Must be able to manipulate and work with very small parts. Must be capable of sound judgment and discretion at all times.
Holiday Pay (after 90 days)
Medical, Vision, Dental (after short waiting period)
Personal Day Off Pay (after 90 days)
Vacation Pay (after 180 days)
Position: Production Assembler – All Lines Grade: 5 Hours of Work: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Reporting to: Production Supervisors – Initially reporting to Lady Cubillas Description: Ability to work on all production lines to assemble and pack products.
Monitor the production process; carry out basic quality and testing checks; store goods and raw materials properly on the line. Maintain work area in orderly fashion. Requirements: + Ability to use hand tools and equipment on each of the lines + Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs.
Stand throughout the workday
Work on the factory floor where temperatures vary with each season
Work overtime as needed + Able to multi-task in a fast faced environment + Prior production/manufacturing experience a plus + Bi-lingual a plus (not required) POSICION ABIERTA Posición: Ensamble de Produccion – Todas las Lineas Grado: 5 Reporta a:
Supervisor de Planta – Reportando directaente a Lady Cubillas Descripción: Abilidad de trabajar en todas las líneas de producción para asemblar y enpacar productos. Observa el proceso de producción; llevar a cabo básico chequeos: asegurarse que el material este colocado correctamente en las líneas.
Abilidad de unsar las herramientas necesarias para asemblar productos + Levantar, empujar y halar 50 libras + Pararse durante el dia + Trabajar en temperatura que varia en temporadas diferente de clima + Trabajar horas extras si es necesario + Experiencia en producción
Bilingüe (no obligatoriamente) Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) ID: 2017-1538 External Company Name: Humanscale Corporation External Company URL: www.humanscale.com
Production Door Shop Assembler
Production Door Shop
Brand Vaughan Lumber Company, family owned, est. 1946, in Tucker, GA, is looking for associates to work in a production facility assembling interior door units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Operate various saws
Operate pneumatic staple or nail guns
Read tape measure and cut casing to required lengths
Assemble parts to build door units
Operate forklift to move materials and finished door units
Be knowledgeable of all Company and equipment safety practices
Able to read and follow directions in an efficient and productive manner
Must work well with others in a team oriented atmosphere with a minimum of supervision
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledgeable in the safe and proper operation of woodworking machinery
Able to understand plans and follow directions
Able to read a tape measure
Able and willing to work overtime as required
Forklift experience-we will certify.
Some experience with basic hand a power woodworking tools and equipment
Building materials or home construction experience
Door Shop Associate will be working in a warehouse setting. Associate will be in a team setting working to produce door units in volume to satisfy our customer s needs. With several machines and tools the environment will be somewhat noisy and dusty.
Personal Protection Equipment will be provided. Door shop associate will be required to stand most of the day while lifting and carrying 30 pounds or more frequently. Training can be provided for the right candidate.Brand Vaughan Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity EmployerDrug Free Workplace
Brand Vaughan Lumber Company is family owned and been in business since 1946.
Headquartered in Tucker, GA, the company currently has three outlying locations-Madison, Columbus and Cumming-with plans for expansion soon. The company has a full line of building materials and serves residential and commercial construction companies. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to make us the preferred dealer in the industry in this region. Our Mission Statement is simple-"Deliver extra mile service and leave a positive impression through our commitment to the principal-'Strength Lies Within'"
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
Post a Job
Production AND Assembly Workers Asap!!!!!!
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.
CAN START WORK TONIGT!!!
AVERAGE 50+ HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!
NIGHT SHIFT 12HR SHIFT FROM 6PM-6AM.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 11:30 AM
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Post a Job