Assembler Subassembly Job Description Sample
Mechanical Assembler - 9674
Under minimum supervision, performs a wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical subassembly and assembly operations of a semi-skilled nature to build up and assemble difficult and complex units such as power supplies, modules, chassis drawers, cable harnesses, electronic systems and subassemblies. Determines methods and sequence of assembly operations where complete information is not readily available or follows assembly shop and production operation sheets, wire lists, samples, blue prints, schematic and verbal instructions to perform a wide variety of assembly operations such as wiring, component installation and hand soldering.
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
* Full-time, Temp-to-hire, Night shift
* Wed- Sat (6pm-6am)
* Chrysler subassembly plant
* Line operating, material handling, shipping
* $9.00 /hr start, $13.00/hr or more after 90 days
* Must pass criminal background and drug screen
* Please submit a resume for consideration
Performs a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical production assembly and subassembly operations of a semiskilled nature to build and assemble complex units such as power supplies, printed circuit boards, modules, chassis drawers, cable harnesses, and electronic and mechanical systems and assemblies.
Staffing & Recruiting
Hope you are doing great today.
This is Devanshu from SoftNice Inc. and I am writing to you regarding an excellent job opportunity based out of Salem, VA
Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt response on this.
Location: Salem, VA
Duration: Contract to Hire
Shift Hours: Monday Thursday, 6 A.M. 4:30 P.M., with occasional OT required on Fridays
Description: Perform a series of operations to correctly assemble products using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment. Experience using a variety of hand or power tools for assembly purposes. This is a light position (no heavy lifting required in that area). Individuals with good hand-eye coordination and ability to work with small parts/detailed work are typically well-suited for this area.
- Assembles and /or disassembles for various product lines.
- Follows specified work instructions and / or engineering parts drawing or sales literature, which may include subassembly of product, testing and packaging assemblies for shipment as required.
- Follows applicable ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the quality of work, which includes accurate counts and meeting production standards.
- Required to actively work in any department in which employee is trained, as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and in order.
- Follows all company safety procedures and guidelines.
- Reports malfunction of equipment and process deviations to appropriate personnel.
- Proven math skills, reading skills, and computer skills. Ability to receive and execute written or verbal instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Electronic Circuit Board Assembler
CMS is growing rapidly which has an opening for Electronic Circuit Board Assembler. This is a day shift position from Monday thru Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm. Overtime may be required.
Qualified Electronic Circuit Board Assembler applicants should possess some or all of the following skills:
- Understand technical assembly drawings/instructions.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 quality standards.
- Knowledge of IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards.
- Ability to identify different types of electronic components.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Knowledge of component prep equipment and techniques.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Assembly (High Level Assemblies).
- Knowledge of crimping/cable manufacturing equipment is a plus.
- Familiarity with a computerize shop floor system (data inputs/scanning) is a plus .
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience in PCBA manufacturing environment.
Privately held contract manufacturer seeks individual with experience and competency in the assembly of products. The products are primarily for high vacuum application. Attention to detail, adherence to procedure, and cleanliness are paramount. Mechanical aptitude is required along with the capability of working successfully with both small and large components. Position will report to production lead and manufacturing manager.
Must have the following:
- Former assembly experience
- Excellent hand dexterity
- Familiarity with hand and measurement tools
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and process
- Ability to manage time effectively in order to finish tasks needing completion in a timely manner
- Ability to work with others in a friendly and professional manner in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
Job responsibilities will include:
- Performing component inspection and dry fit
- Assembling high vacuum and/or hermetic assemblies using assembly drawings and bills of material
- Measuring and counting materials
- Working from engineering drawings, written work instructions, and verbal instructions from supervisors
- Performing a variety of operational tasks to support production and manufacturing
Our client in Boonton, NJ is looking to hire experienced assemblers.Company manufactures high performance pump and valve solutions for leading instrumentation OEMs in the global Clinical Diagnostics, Analytical Chemistry, Water Quality and Medical Device markets.
Candidates will be assembling and testing valves and small pumps.Must be able to read measuring tape, work well with their hands and read instruction.
Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.Must be able to work overtime.
Express offers health benefits, vacation days, direct deposit, referral bonus & more!
Please send your resume to or call to set up an appointment for an interview
We are trying to fill Assembler job near to College Station TX. Please read the below points, one should understand it fully before the submission. If you are interested then please send me your updated resume.
Job Role : Assembler
Location : College Station TX
Duration : Contract
Basic assembly of fabricated parts, installing PCA assemblies and cabling.
Attention to detail is a must.
Should be able to lift up to 40lbs.
Other duties as required
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
JOB OBJECTIVE: Assembles machines, equipment, and their subassemblies following blueprints along with other written and verbal specifications. The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of hand and power tools. Speaks with customers on the phone for a variety of electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems, subassemblies, and parts to determine service requests by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Other duties may be assigned.
Talks with customers by phone or in person for service support.
Handles service failure phone calls or in person.
Site visits to investigate issues incurred in the field.
Confers with engineers, quality technicians, production personnel, and others regarding testing procedures and results and to resolve problems.
Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service.
Reads and interprets blueprints and assembly drawings to determine specific assembly requirements.
Read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics for various product lines.
Plans assembly procedures, following specifications.
Able to train / instruct fellow assemblers on assembly procedures.
Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
Drills, taps, or reams holes.
Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test proper movement.
Bends and installs conduit for electrical systems.
Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!