Assembler Surgical Garment Job Description Sample
Direct To Garment (Dtg) Print Operator
All Things By Faith (ATBF) is an e-commerce startup Christian clothing brand that is starting its own Direct-to-Garment (DTG) print and fulfillment operation in Irvine, CA.
ATBF designs, sells, prints on tees, totes, tanks and hoodies, and fulfills and ships orders. ATBF is seeking a part-time to possible full-time paid intern to learn the entire process from design, print, ship, and everything in between. There will be some flexibility in hours.
This internship will teach you all there is about direct-to-garment (DTG) printing.
ATBF is seeking an operator for our digital printing operation. The ideal intern is interested in learning about various digital printing strategies and experiencing the day-to-day operations of a full-service apparel printing business.
This position will provide the opportunity to learn the following key skills needed to thrive in this business, including:
- Digital printing and direct-to-garment (DTG) printing
- Design concepting
- Systems and process management
- Customer service
We are willing to train the right candidate. Experience with customer service, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate:
- Currently attending a graphic design school or similar
- Is interested in gaining experience with DTG printing
- Can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Can adapt to new situations and think quickly to come up with creative solutions
- Can work well both in a team and independently
ATBF designs, sells, prints on tees, totes, tanks and hoodies, and fulfills and ships orders.
Date: Oct 23, 2017
Menomonee Falls, WI, US
Cintas is currently looking for a Garment Mender partner. The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring all uniform garments are repaired in accordance with company standards and customer requests. General repairs include fixing holes and tears in shirts and pants and replacing buttons on garments as needed. Repairing is typically done manually by hand with needle and thread. The position involves repetitive motions over the duration of an entire shift, including sitting and walking, and repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting. Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability. Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards.
• The ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hour shift
• Experience using a sewing machine in an industrial environment, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Category: Production / Manufacturing
Employee Status: Regular
Production - Garment Presser
Hour Glass Cleaners is now hiring for a full time or part time garment presser to join our Chanhassen team!
To effectively press customers garments to meet Hour Glass Cleaners standards.
- Press dry cleaning and shirts to meet the company's quality standards
- Inspect garment(s) for any stains
- Keep work area clean
- Replace buttons
Full time or part time. Monday- Saturday 7:00 am until pressing is done.
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Monthly Bonus
- Courtesy Free Dry Cleaning
Hour Glass Cleaners does all dry cleaning and laundry on the premises at each store location. This allows Hour Glass to give absolutely the best service and quality to all of our customers. If there is ever a question with a garment, we can re-do the garment in question and usually have it returned within 60 minutes.
Direct To Garment Printer Service Technician
• Learn how to perform repairs and maintenance on direct-to-garment (DTG) printers.
• Replace parts in printers such as boards, dampers, printheads, and pumps.
• Test returned parts and diagnose the problem.
• Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, skype, mobile device or other communication means.
• Train customers on the proper use of our DTG printers, while providing excellent customer service.
• Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
• Close tickets with maximum satisfaction via Zendesk.
• Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing.
• Effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
• Aid the department in innovating and improving procedures.
• Monitor forums to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with computer hardware
• Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
• Basic knowledge and interest in the DTG industry
• Ability to work independently or in a team
• Ability to work non-conventional hours/flexible schedule (some nights and weekends as needed)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel to customer locations and to company trade shows (as needed)
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Experience with issue tracking systems a plus.
• Technical certificates are a plus
• Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) is a plus
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Garment Pressers- English Or Spanish Speaking
Opportunity to earn up to $ 16.00/hour based on skill level. Full time.
Tintorería ahora coutrataudo Planchadores (as) de ropa-inglés o español (Orlando) oportunidad de ganar hasta $16.00/hora en base a nivel de habilidad. Tiempo completo.
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Garment Pressers. English or Spanish Speaking Opportunity!!
Tintorería ahora contratando Planchadores de ropa. ¡ oportunidad para personas que hablen inglés o español!
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
Por favor siga las instrucciones al final de esta nota, haga clic en el enlace para completar la aplicación en línea.
Orlando's Largest Full Service Dry Cleaner...NOW HIRING...FULL TIME POSITIONS
La más grande tintoreria de Orlando a servicio completo tintorería ... Experiencia preferable. Ahora contratando ... Posiciones de tiempo completo.
Experience preferred. Training will be provided if you do not have the experience.
El entrenamiento será proporcionado si usted no tiene la experiencia.
Opportunity to earn up to $ 16.00/hour based on skill level.
El presser de la ropa-la experiencia preferida, entrenará.
Oportunidad de ganar hasta $16.00/hora en base a nivel de habilidad.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
SI TIENE UN DELITO GRAVE O PENAL REGISTRADO, DE CUALQUIER TIPO, NO APLIQUE.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application.
YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para completar una solicitud en línea.
USTED DEBE LLENAR ESTA SOLICITUD PARA SER CONSIDERADO PARA LA POSICIÓN. NO LLAMADA O TEXTO HASTA QUE HAN COMPLETADO LA APLICACIÓN.
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Program Supv III - Garment Factory Plant Manager
Please Note: This is a continuation of the position posting dated 11/20/17.
Applicants who previously applied for this vacancy need not resubmit their application. POSTED: 11-20-2017 CLOSES: 12-11-2017 JOB POSTING NO: 024588WL PAYROLL TITLE: PROGRAM SUPV III EXTENDED TITLE:
Garment Factory Plant Manager SALARY: GR. B19-($3,925.94 / Monthly) VACANCY LOCATION: Colorado City, TX UNIT/DEPT:
Wallace Unit - Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Logistics Division PAYROLL JOB: 610340 Hazardous Duty Pay Law Enforcement & Custodial Officers System (LECOS) Retirement TDCJ Training Academy Required Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted Work Site Visits Will Be Conducted No Study Material Moderate Overnight Travel MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED. 2. Three years full-time, wage-earning experience in garment manufacturing or six years full-time, wage-earning experience in any production or manufacturing operation.
Thirty semester hours from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of Education (USDE) may be substituted for each year of experience on a year-for- year basis for a maximum substitution of two years. 3. One year full-time, wage-earning experience in the supervision of employees or offenders. 4. Correctional custody or law enforcement experience preferred.
The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will be $3,830.20. The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met.
No military equivalent. Applicants who want to schedule an appointment for a work site visit must call the contact person listed below. Outside applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment.
Applicants must submit the State of Texas Application For Employment and the applicable supplement for outside applicants (PERS 282) or current TDCJ employees (PERS 598) to the contact person listed on the job posting. Applications may also be submitted through the Work In Texas website; however, the applicable supplement must also be submitted to the contact person. Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to the contact person's email address; however, applications will not be accepted by email.
April Brewer Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Logistics P.O. Box 4013 Huntsville, TX 77342 PH (936-437-6531) FAX (936-437-8621) EMAIL (april.brewertdcj.texas.gov) Applicants who fax an application are requested to fax both their State of Texas Application for Employment and the applicable supplement. Applicants who wish to submit their application with attachments should either hand deliver it to the contact person or send it via U.S.Mail or overnight delivery.
Faxed applications must be complete and legible in order to be considered and must not have been sent from a fax machine located at a TDCJ unit or department. Applications must be received by the contact person by 5:00PM on 12-11-2017.
A complete job description and all application forms may be obtained at the above address or by viewing the Job Description.
Job Descriptions are available in PDF format which maybe read with the free Adobe Reader. Equal Opportunity Employer SDL2017
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
We are seeking Cleanroom Assemblers to join our team!
Responsible for cleaning, assembling, labeling and packaging product by the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Includes:
- The assembler must be able to work as a team member or individual in a controlled environment.
- The assembler must ensure assembled good meets manufacturing specifications.
- Complies with company policies and safety, GMP and ISO regulations.
- Performs work according to established schedules to meet production demands.
- Work to standard operating procedure, drawing/quality inspection plan and work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Analyzes and help resolve work problems, or assist other workers in solving work problems.
- Set up machines and equipment within their capabilities and training.
- Report any machine and equipment malfunction to Cleanroom Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three year related experience.
- Ability to read, write and follow procedures drawings and specifications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical and able to understand prints and measurement tolerances.
- Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Primo Medical Group offers the most comprehensive outsourcing solutions to the medical device market, including OEM product distribution services, engineering services, precision component production and finished goods assembly, refurbishment of medical devices, reusable surgical kit management and complete supply chain management.
Primo Medical Group is guided by our passion for Continuous Improvement in Product Quality, Product Design and Customer Service. We are your partner and problem solver. We recognize that our success depends on the degree to which we fulfill customer expectations.
Primo Medical Group offers full-time employees an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and prescription coverage, 401k, group life and disability insurance. Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal/Sick time.
The Company is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Temporary Assignment – Minimum 4 months
Assemblers build standard products per engineering instructions or bill of materials within established times and quality levels. Tasks include mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, gluing and packaging. Re-pairs or reworks products and related sub-assemblies per documentation. Inspects products and sub-assemblies for workmanship and compliance to documentation.
Manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
High School degree required.
The Communications Business Unit designs and delivers the Stryker iSuite, a uniquely integrated solution tailored to the needs of today’s operating rooms. Created with OR staff in mind, the iSuite provides surgical teams efficiencies that allow them to focus on patient care. With a variety of configurations to choose from, Stryker can design a suite for any OR environment.
For more information about Stryker, please visit www.stryker.com, or careers.stryker.com
Electronic Circuit Board Assembler
CMS is growing rapidly which has an opening for Electronic Circuit Board Assembler. This is a day shift position from Monday thru Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm. Overtime may be required.
Qualified Electronic Circuit Board Assembler applicants should possess some or all of the following skills:
- Understand technical assembly drawings/instructions.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 quality standards.
- Knowledge of IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards.
- Ability to identify different types of electronic components.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Knowledge of component prep equipment and techniques.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Assembly (High Level Assemblies).
- Knowledge of crimping/cable manufacturing equipment is a plus.
- Familiarity with a computerize shop floor system (data inputs/scanning) is a plus .
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience in PCBA manufacturing environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!