Assembler Tubing Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Tubing
Tube Fabricators & Assemblers
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
General assembly and bending of tubes.
Final inspection to ensure top quality
1st shift position with overtime available
Must agree to criminal background check, 9 panel drug screen, and be willing to work!
Coiled Tubing Operator
Under direct supervision, the Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator assists in the rigging up and down of Coiled Tubing service line equipment and assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service. The individual in this job role assists in the running of a job and at the culmination of each job, the Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator, aids in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for the next.
- Performs pre/post job Coiled Tubing equipment inspections.
- Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during delivery of services in accordance with Customer’s design.
- Maintains general housekeeping clean up, repair, preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Performs hydrostatic testing on Blow-Out Prevention (BOP) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM’s)
- Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job procedures.
- Performs and completes preventative maintenance on all Coil Tubing associated equipment.
- Ability to operate high pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package).
- Oil field knowledge.
- Valid State Commercial Driver's License with air brakes and one year of driving experience.
- Able to provide valid state commercial driver’s license, present and maintain good driving record and to operate company vehicles safely and in compliance with applicable laws & Company policies.
- Ability to acquire CDL Endorsements: dual air brakes, liquid bulk/tank cargo endorsement; hazmat endorsement; and doubles and triples.
Regular oilfield work environment
Rotating Shift of 14 days on and 7 off
Coiled Tubing Fluid Pump Operator
The Coiled Tubing Fluid Pump Operator I supports the well site Coiled Tubing operations. Operates a company owned heavy vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site and operated coiled tubing equipment at the work site to provide TES Inc. quality services to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with senior Operators and Operations Supervisor on preparatory work on upcoming operations
- Schedules, performs and follows-up on preventative and post-job maintenance on all tools, equipment and units within the division (in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor)
- Ability to troubleshoot Pumping equipment
- Works closely with the customer representative prior to and on location to ensure safe and proper execution of the desired job.
- Ensures that all equipment, materials and accessories are delivered to and removed from the job site in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Capable of operating with minimal supervision all tools, units & equipment relevant to efficient job execution (wash, purging, pumping, cleaning etc.)
- Performs hydrostatic tests with surface pressures up to 10000psi.
- Performs redressing of all tools.
- Performs R/U and R/D of pumping equipment
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge and familiarity with the operational procedures
- Trains personnel in the operation of all Pumping equipment
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and completion of all job-related documentation in accordance with operational procedures.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent. At least one (1) year of experience in Pumping operations with full capability and understanding of general pumping operations. Knowledge of fluid pumps, nitrogen unit operations, and coiled tubing unit operations. Possess knowledge of all related nitrogen and industrial cleaning chemicals and applications.
Must possess or training will be provided for:
- Basic Well Control Certification.
- Training in pumping and related operations.
- Training in basic Coiled Tubing / Nitrogen equipment including hydraulic / pneumatic training and Pumping applications.
- Pumping monitoring and associated software training.
- Field testing procedures/techniques and related jobs
Work is performed outside at well site. Must be willing to work scheduled rotation and must be available to be ‘on-call’.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees. Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team.
Tubing Cutting Operator
Tubing Cutting Operator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Tubing Cutting Operator to join our team!
The Tubing Cutting Operator will be responsible and accountable for the daily operation of laser tub cutting, ensuring the machine runs efficiently and in an optimal manner.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the greater San Diego area.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ensures machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment;
- Performs machine preventative maintenance, machine repair, troubleshooting alignment procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance as needed;
- Assists in diagnose of machine errors and faults;
- Troubleshoots and repairs as needed;
- Maintains flexibility of shift/work hours/overtime to meet production demands;
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks or positions in the Company outside of or in addition to primarily-assigned position, work area or department.
- Follows all safety procedures and maintains a clean and safe work place;
- Enables effective communications between management and operators;
- Maintains efficiency, initiates and implements continuous improvement projects;
- Assists in performing hands-on production and assembly functions;
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates;
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Must have experience on Laser and CNC tube bending machines;
- Must have a solid working background working with sheet metal;
- Must have proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills;
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose machine faults and failure;
- Must be able to work any shift;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of assist gases, bend radius and tooling and robotic weld parameters;
- Operating knowledge of processing equipment and processes;
- Must have a proven ability to plan and prioritize workload;
- Must be able to work independently;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Frequently is required to walk; stand; sit; use foot/feet; use hand/foot controls; use both hands to finger, handle, feel, grip, or drive; use fine finger ability; use wrist motion; reach above/below shoulders;
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and hand-eye coordination;
- Require employees to frequently push/pull/lift from the floor to the table, and lift from table to shoulder level, up to 50 pounds;
Position is in a Manufacturing environment and maybe exposed to moderate temperature changes.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 25 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 81 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Tubing Extruder Or Cutter/Packer Opportunity - Contract To Hire!
Looking to employ your skills in an organization that was judged in 2016 as the #1 workplace in Northeast Ohio by NEO’s annual Top Workplaces survey? Let us help you get your “foot in the door” at The Lubrizol Corporation! It’s difficult to advertise all of your best attributes in your resume – our ON SITE STAFFING TEAM has DIRECT ACCESS to open positions and Lubrizol Hiring Managers – let us help you showcase not just your skill set, but your passion, drive, and ambition to partner with Lubrizol, their customers, and team members to achieve Success Together.
Lubrizol is seeking a Tubing Extruder and/or Cutter/Packer.
Below are the responsibilities.
•Tubing Extruder- Plastic extrusion experience a plus.
•Tubing Extruder- Perform diversified extrusion work, including many types of active and standard single lumen tubes involving standard resins with close tolerances and standard operational requirements.
•Tubing Extruder- Setup and operate various extruders as required, working in accordance with company and customer specifications.
•Tubing Extruder and Cutter/Packer- Follow sales work orders create production work orders and interpret company and customer drawings, sketches, and similar info in order to determine extrusion requirements necessary to produce standard types of parts/components having close tolerance and dimensions.
•Tubing Extruder- Setup and operate full range of extrusion equip such as extruders, dryers, water tanks, pullers, puller/cutters, conveyors, winders crossheads, air injectors, etc. utilize all types of precision measuring instruments and tools to check and extrude items to exacting dimensional requirements.
•Tubing Extruder and Cutter/Packer- Knowledge of cutting techniques and tubing material shrinkage.
•Tubing Extruder and Cutter/Packer- Utilize cutting and spooling equip both on line and off line to obtain quality fished work.
•Maintain and monitor extruder line action and where necessary make adjustments to obtain specified close tolerances required on all types of products composed of various resins and configurations.
•Tubing Extruder and Cutter/Packer- Use of reading and writing, adding and subtracting of whole numbers, following of instructions, use of similar equip.
HS Diploma or GED plus one to three years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Mechanical Engineer - Tube & Pipe Industry
RMTS has been an innovative leader in the Tube / Pipe & Roll Forming Industry since 2001. We are a privately owned company headquartered in Romeoville, IL.
At RMTS, good has never been good enough. We’ve always been at the forefront of the industry in knowledge, innovation, technology, and pioneering new products and services. You can count on us to continue to be a catalyst for positive change, because at RMTS we never stop trying to do it better.
Due to amazing growth, we have an immediate need for an additional Mechanical Engineer. This is a unique opportunity to grow with us as you learn directly from our VP of Engineering, a well-known Metallurgist within our industry with over 30 years of experience.
Design Tooling utilizing AutoCad and custom in-house engineering software.
Review customer specifications to design and develop roll form and tube / pipe tooling.
Monitor design from start to finish, including various phases of production.
Collaborate with internal departments to resolve design functionality issues prior to shipment.
Documentation maintenance of customer accounts.
Occasional travel to customers / vendors to provide technical assistance.
Support Sales Department with technical guidance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Knowledge and understanding of Tube / Pipe & Roll Forming Industry is a HUGE plus but not required as we will train the right, willing to learn candidate.
Solid understanding of manufacturing processes and machines including mills, lathes (manual and CNC). Hands on machining experience is a plus.
Proficient at AutoCad.
Excellent math skills.
Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance.
RMTS offers an opportunity to be an essential part of our engineering team as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
Benefits including a portfolio of medical / dental insurance choices, 401(k), holiday and vacation pay.
Please visit our website at www.rollsolutions.com for more information.
Tube Laser Operator
Operate BLM Tube Laser. Load, unload, push, pull 50 lbs metal material to produce parts from work orders. Pull nc programs from file, upload and cut program per specs. Preventative Maintenance, day to day maintenance, trouble shooting, reading operation manual to assist in better quality, quantity performance. Currently running 3 shifts. Medical is provided with premium assistance, dental, vision and life are all offered at employee cost at 90 days. We have an IRA with 2% match at 90 days. PTO benefits after 1 year.
Previously known as Wooten Metal, Inc.
256 Regal Row Dallas, TX 75247
CNC / Tube Bender
ACEMCO INCORPORATED is a contract service provider and manufacturer of non-automotive metal stampings, tubular products and welded assemblies.
We are looking for a creative and results-oriented CNC/Tube Bender to join our team! Our market is highly competitive and excellence in customer service and supply are imperative. The selected candidate will have a high-level of exposure within the company and has the ability to make a significant impact in our long-term growth targets. Therefore, opportunity for advancement is very likely for those that can make a positive difference.
Requirements / Qualifications :
- Ability to conceptualize and select materials/processes
- Ability to build prototypes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers as needed.
- Ability to work with team members and vendors to reach corporate and customer objectives in a timely manner
- Understanding of CAD systems, file generation and transfer methods, stamping/tube forming/welding and laser cutting processes preferred
- Proficient with Tube Bending equipment
- Posses excellent customer service skills
As one of the top Western Michigan manufacturers we are able to offer an excellent compensation.
Benefits including: 401(k), and health/life/dental and vision insurance as well as quarterly perfect attendance bonus and tuition reimbursement program
Send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.Post a Job
3Rd Shift Tube Laser Operator
Looking for highly motivated individual to join our tube laser team!
Come join our employee owned company, where you make a difference!
Responsible for the set up and operation of Mazak and BLM Tube Lasers on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift to meet the scheduled needs of our customers.
Competitive wage base on experience!
Compensation dependent on experience and education.
Tube Bending Specialist
Performs tasks associated with the manufacture and assembly of Custom Solutions – in particular bending stainless steel tubing to meet drawing specifications. Works in conjunction with production planners, buyer-estimators, assemblers and warehouse associates to produce custom solutions that meet customer specifications. Utilizes the Swagelok® product certification program. Setup and operate tube bender to bend different size tubing to required shapes. Maintains bending equipment and tooling to ensure proper tolerances are achieve. Programs CNC tube bender as required.
1. Demonstrate passion, active listening, and empathy in all interactions to achieve the company’s quality Vision to: Be our customer’s favorite story.
2. Creates/Bends tubing to required specifications.
3. Maintains tube bending machine for optimal performance.
4. Build assemblies as required (following guidelines in Swagelok certification or approvals process known as PROFITS).
5. Performs other operations as required including hose and mechanical assembly.
6. Complete housekeeping duties as assigned to ensure an efficient, accurate and tidy facility.
7. Exercise lean manufacturing concepts when and where ever possible.
8. Achieve Quality Objectives of Ship to Promise, Order Accuracy, Inventory Accuracy and GPI.
9. Follow our processes and standard work procedures.
10. Identify and participate in continual process improvements.
11. Enter receipts, physically sort and put away product as described in standard work procedures.