Assembler Type Bar And Segment Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Type Bar And Segment
Piping System Assembler - Kansas City
Responsible for all required entry level processes listed below are adhered to and finished to completion
Specific Duties and
1. Complete all runtime sheets accurately and on time.
2. Complete all incoming pipe inspections as well as completing the associated documentation.
3. Accurately pick and pack component parts for assembly as assigned by the Fab Manager.
4. Begin the initial training of the assembly process.
5. Learn at minimum two aspects of the grooving operation.
6. Learn and adhere to all 5S Housekeeping and maintenance aspects to ensure the building and property are clean and neat.
7. Adheres to all established policies, procedures and the cofe of ethics.
8. Other duties andtasks as assigned by the Fabrication Manager.
Qualifications (education, experience, personalattributes):
1. High School degree required.
2. A minimum of 1 year technical experience.
3. Ability to read and understand blue print andschematic drawings and interpret technical manuals.
4. Basic inventory management skills.
5. Previous forklift experience.
6. Forklift license for required all specifiedequipment (must be obtained after employment).
7. Experience with forklift-mounted computersand bar-code scanners (can be trained on the job)
8. Capable of lifting up to 70 pounds.
#CBPost a Job
Detailers oversee and manage all functions relating to producing drawings and material cut list (bar list) for assigned jobs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To prepare high quality, accurate, reinforcing steel placement drawings, through the interpretation of engineer’s plans and specifications. Drawings will need to conform to industry and company standards to provide necessary information for productive fabrication and field placement. Work will be drawn with computer-aided design (CAD) systems. BIM Modeling experience is a plus.
Produce rebar drawings that conform to industry and company standards for various structures using AutoCAD/BIM technology.
Produce accurate and detailed lists of material for shop fabrication.
Provide 3D BIM drawing models for rebar fabrication.
Assist with the research of detailing, fabrication and field problems.
Coordinate with customer and scheduling personnel to schedule material deliveries and placement.
Coordinate and account for any changes in our scope of work.
On occasion, travel to the jobsite to resolve any issues that might arise.
Maintain accurate records and documentation for each job.
Ensure all efforts are taken to satisfy customer needs at all levels: phone calls, meetings, job site visits.
May be responsible for other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
Ability to function in a team-oriented atmosphere.
Experience and Skill Requirements
2 years' rebar detailing experience required.
Previous experience with AutoCAD required.
Experience with BIM projects preferred.
RebarCAD or ASA experience preferred.
Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
Experience and practical knowledge of rebar detailing per industry standards.
Strong mathematical skills.
Ability to communicate with customers, business leaders, and employees.
Outstanding organizational skills.
Outstanding multi-tasking skills.
Ability to work overtime as necessary outside of normally scheduled shift with little or no advance notification required, including weekends and holidays.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Associates degree or Bachelors preferred.
Rebar Installer/Rodman Location: Kwajalein Atoll
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Project Foreman/Superintendent PRIMARY FUNCTION:
Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools. Includes rod busters.
TYPICAL DUTIES: Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions. Space and fasten together rods in forms per blueprints, using wire and pliers.
Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools. Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches. Cut metal components for installation.
Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors. Position safety or support equipment. Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
Cut metal components for installation.
Position structural components. Bend steel rods with hand tools or rod bending machines and weld them with arc-welding equipment. Weld metal components.
Post a Job
Estimator- Rebar Detailing/Value Engineering
Baker Concrete Construction, Inc., one of the nation’s largest concrete contractors is searching for an Estimator-Rebar Detailer/Value Engineer. Duties and Responsibilities Review Structural drawings, Identify potential opportunities to value engineer the reinforcing portion of the project; Seeks approval from engineer/ GC prior to submitting proposal.
This individual needs to understand structural design, rebar detailing, and rebar placing. Understand rebar material price inflation and price fluctuation. Be able to identify the right time to buy out material.
Must have a solid understanding of rebar placement to provide suppliers with a direction to detail. Must have a thorough understanding of structural design, reinforcing detailing/ emphasis on detailing over design. Understand when spacing can be modified, size of rebar modified or the grade changed to reduce the overall tonnage.
Must be able to speak knowledgeably of the reinforcing within a structure to owner/ engineer on the high/ low tonnage for any given project. Must be able to recommend a weight per cubic yard to plug into an estimate for reinforcing during a preliminary budgeting stage. This individual will be involved from the heavy job pursuit phase and assist through rebar buyout once the project is awarded.
This individual will also be involved with change orders on the project. Work Environment: Work is primarily in an office environment, but involves exposure to outside weather and jobsite conditions. Ensures a Safe Work Environment Participates in Training/Certification Job Requirements: + Bachelor’s degree in construction management, accounting or related field from an accredited college or university and 3 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience + Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, and government regulations + Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public + Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference + Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to calculate area and volume + Ability to factor safety and OSHA requirements into estimates + Proficiency in Microsoft software programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint + Proficiency in Estimating software (such as Timberline, UScost, WinEst) + Ability to sit for long periods of time reviewing detailed drawings + Exerts minimal physical effort; occasional handling of average weight object up to 10 pounds EOE We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to join a dynamic and growing organization.
Requisition ID: 2609 Baker Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation for any or part of the application process may make their requests known by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-539-3935 and ask for HR.
Post a Job
Business Process Review & Assessment Lead Consultant - Part-Time
Employment Status: Part-Time (1099 Consultant)
Travel: up to 75%
We are seeking Business Process Review and Assessment Consultants with solid experience in Student and Employee Life Cycle. The ideal candidate will have expertise in assessing current state of business process, procedures, policy and the leveraging of technology to drive organizational efficiency in support of organizational strategy and aspirations.
Leaders of the Business Process Review and Assessment will be responsible for understanding:
- Student Leads - The full Student life cycle including, Financial Aid and Student Accounts
- Administrative Leads – The full employee life cycle, finance and grants accounting
- 5 to 7+ years’ experience leading, managing or directing functional areas of an organization and/or with ERP implementation and migration of one of these administrative system in higher education: Banner, Colleague, Oracle PeopleSoft, Jenzabar, Unit4, Workday or Campus Management.
- Solid leadership skills, including facilitating diverse groups, creating consensus building and preparing the organization and individuals for change and ongoing continuous improvement
- Proven ability to conduct full business process reviews and realigning organizational processes, policies, procedures and organizational structure to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Demonstration of superior communication skills and the ability to provide a consultative approach to end clients
- Demonstration of superior writing skills to achieve communicating at all levels of the organization from an Executive Summary to the detailed processes of functional areas and users.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating the diverse needs of functional areas, students, faculty, staff and leadership across higher education organizations.
- This position requires frequent travel to client sites (up to 75%)
- Minimum of 7 years related experience with demonstrated experience in the higher education environment
- Advanced degree
- Prior work as: Student Services Director, Director of Enrollment Management, Director of Financial Aid, Controller or Director of Human Resources
What You Can Expect from UsAt CampusWorks, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career.
Our team members also enjoy:
- Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.
- A CEO who cares. CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
- A virtual workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
- Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. That's why CampusWorks offers both full- and part-time career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
- A company that gives back. Every year, CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
About CampusWorksFounded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
Sound Like a Good Fit?Please take a moment to apply for this position.
General Production Worker / Rebar Fabricator
PURPOSE: Bend, cut, bundle and load reinforcing steel bars in accordance with customer’s orders
BASIC FUNCTIONS 1. Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards. 2.
Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values. 3. Unload trailers and store material in storage bins. 4. Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths. 5.
Operate a bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specified shape. 6. Operate overhead crane to move, assemble and select material to be fabricated or shipped. 7. Operate Fabmatic machine that cuts and bends reinforcing steel bars to specified shapes. 8.
Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping. 9. Operate power saw for cutting reinforcing steel bars to specified lengths. 10. Operate a spray gun in the application of epoxy touch up or reinforcing steel bars. 11.
Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner. 12. Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS 1. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future. 2. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
SELECTION CRITERIA 1. Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements
DEMANDS * Must be able to work overtime when required
- Must be able to work any shift
PHYSICAL DEMANDS * Some heavy lifting may be necessary
- Working conditions can be noisy/ dusty/ hot/ cold Harris Rebar is a Drug-free workplace, EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disabled/VetEmployee Type: Full-Time Location: Commerce City, CO Job Type: Entry Level, General Labor, Manufacturing Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 6/12/2017
Rebar Ironworker (Future Opportunities)
Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. (www.precision-concrete.com) constructs the most challenging concrete projects throughout the Southeast. Founded in 1986, Precision Concrete operates on a diverse set of projects throughout the construction industry.
Projects cover market sectors such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, institutional, airport, heavy industrial and multifamily. Position Summary Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. is hiring EXPERIENCED REBAR IRONWORKERS. Preferred candidate should possess a current OSHA 10 hour certification.
The OSHA 10 certification can be done in house if needed. Candidate must be available to travel regionally and pass a physical and drug screen. Excellent compensation and benefit package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and travel pay.
Post a Job
Director Of Internal Audit And Risk Assessment Services
Click here to view a complete job description and apply if qualified! Post a Job
Production Manager - Precast Concrete Pipe
|Position Title Production Manager|
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 10 + years of experience in precast concrete production.
2. 2+ years of supervisory experience in precast concrete production.
Post a Job
Security/Risk Assessment Analyst
Our Company Group is an advisor to business leaders on the next generation of global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their front-, mid-, and back-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, we counsel organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of the next generation of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals. Established in 1991, we serve enterprises, providers of business services, country organizations and private equity firms in six continents across all industry categories.
Assist in design, maintenance and implementation of enterprise security policies for compliance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
1-3 years of experience working in an Information Security role
Experience developing and documenting security policies for compliance audits, security best practices and build documentation
Technical expertise in at least one information security discipline
Experience implementing security policies within Data Center environments
Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
Superior detailed writing skills
How do we deliver on our promise of leading clients from insight to action?
An unwavering focus on five key principles:
A focus on shareholder return. This is our ?true north.? Our solutions are designed to balance efficiency with effectiveness, to maximize savings and mitigate risk.
A truly open mind. If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Our portfolio is broad enough to approach every project without presumptions, preconceptions or predetermined agendas.
An arsenal of original research. We generate original research based on real data and fresh insights that leads to better answers. It?s so good, the industry relies on it.
A ten-year view. For our clients. For our industry. Yes, short-term success is important, but identifying, understanding and preparing for future opportunities is the path to long-term growth.
The right first step. No matter where you are in the process, a sound strategic approach is necessary for success. Because the first step always determines your destination.
Post a Job