Assembler Type Bar And Segment Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Type Bar And Segment
Piping Assemblers (2014430)
Receives job assignment, verbal instructions, sketches, blueprints, CNC pipe bending programs. Performs setup operation on sub-assemblies and assemblies for all product and production parts.
Also performs welding on experimental jigs and fixtures. Plans, layout and assembles works with or without the use of jigs or fixtures as required. Performs welding operation such as set up and assemble details, cut, trim, grind and fit parts, tack weld, weld, solder, flame-cut and anneal.
Selects the rod and heat required and applies standard welding procedures in controlling expansion, shrinkage and distortion. Determines size and type of weld when such information is not furnished. Performs both setup and weld complete on jobs as directed.
Instructs less skilled welders as required. Works to tolerances of 1/64". Lifts and positions medium weight parts by hand, heavier lifts by hoist or with assistance.
Makes up piping to drawing dimensions performing operations such as assemble flanges, fittings, heat and braze on pipe for lube oil, fuel oil, air lines, gas headers, miscellaneous brazed assemblies. Setups and operates manual and CNC pipe benders.
May be required to trace pipes and/or assemblies and transfer dimensions to CNC pipe bender. May also make adjustments to dimensions in computer program to insure accurate bends. Fill pipe with sand, layout for position of bends, heat and hand bend required bends and offsets.
Brazes with silver solder, silfos and tobin bronze. Meet Navy specifications on government orders.
Assemble piping to engine. Swedge, drill, bend, perform hydro tests for production, service and experimental departments.
Test and inspect bends and record results as required. Work with tolerances of ± .010. Use templates and operate welding machine to secure nelson studs to engine as required.
Hydraulic pipe bender, CNC pipe bender, tracer, computer, brazing equipment, oxygen, acetylene, arc and gas welding equipment including continuous electrode welding equipment, gas furnace, hand drill, drill press, power grinder, flaring and bending tools, hammer, wrenches, hacksaw, file, pipe cutter, layout tools, scales, squares, combination square, level protractors, blueprints, process documents, sketches, templates, and nelson stud welder, magnaflux unit, welding bench, stand or positioning fixture, jigs and fixtures, dividers, calipers, trammel points, blocks, micrometers and tape. Cleco hammer, wire brush, chisel, pendant crane. Center head forming and cutting machine, surface gauge, drill clamps.
MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN USING GTAW PROCESS AND WELDING INCUDING MIG AND TIG.
2 - 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Post a Job
Estimator- Rebar Detailing/Value Engineering
Baker Concrete Construction, Inc., one of the nation’s largest concrete contractors is searching for an Estimator-Rebar Detailer/Value Engineer. Duties and Responsibilities Review Structural drawings, Identify potential opportunities to value engineer the reinforcing portion of the project; Seeks approval from engineer/ GC prior to submitting proposal.
This individual needs to understand structural design, rebar detailing, and rebar placing. Understand rebar material price inflation and price fluctuation. Be able to identify the right time to buy out material.
Must have a solid understanding of rebar placement to provide suppliers with a direction to detail. Must have a thorough understanding of structural design, reinforcing detailing/ emphasis on detailing over design. Understand when spacing can be modified, size of rebar modified or the grade changed to reduce the overall tonnage.
Must be able to speak knowledgeably of the reinforcing within a structure to owner/ engineer on the high/ low tonnage for any given project. Must be able to recommend a weight per cubic yard to plug into an estimate for reinforcing during a preliminary budgeting stage. This individual will be involved from the heavy job pursuit phase and assist through rebar buyout once the project is awarded.
This individual will also be involved with change orders on the project. Work Environment: Work is primarily in an office environment, but involves exposure to outside weather and jobsite conditions. Ensures a Safe Work Environment Participates in Training/Certification Job Requirements: + Bachelor’s degree in construction management, accounting or related field from an accredited college or university and 3 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience + Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, and government regulations + Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public + Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference + Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to calculate area and volume + Ability to factor safety and OSHA requirements into estimates + Proficiency in Microsoft software programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint + Proficiency in Estimating software (such as Timberline, UScost, WinEst) + Ability to sit for long periods of time reviewing detailed drawings + Exerts minimal physical effort; occasional handling of average weight object up to 10 pounds EOE We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to join a dynamic and growing organization.
Requisition ID: 2275Baker Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation for any or part of the application process may make their requests known by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-539-3935 and ask for HR.
Post a Job
Psychological Assessment Consultant
COMPASS Mental Health Consultants, LLC is now hiring Licensed and Licensed eligible Psy.D. and Ph.D.s who have knowledge and experience in the performance of Psychosexual Evaluations and other psychological assessments for Juveniles. This is a 1099 position. Make your own schedule Perfect opportunity for supplemental income. COMPASS supplies the kits, the office space, and the referrals. Reports are due to the courts quickly. Heavy case management support. All reports are reviewed by our Admin team. Supervision provided by Board Certified Forensic Psychologist. Spanish speaking a plus!Post a Job
Rebar Fabricator - Telford, PA
Job ID: [[id]] [[FLSAStatus]] Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more.
With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways. Job Summary Bend, cut, bundle and load reinforcing steel bars in accordance with shop drawings. Duties and Responsibilities + Demonstrate conduct consistent with Oldcastle Precast’s vision and values + Unload trailers and store material in storage bins + Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths + Operate a bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specified shape + Operate overhead crane to move, assemble and select material to be fabricated + Operate mesh bending machine that bends reinforcing steel mats to specified shapes + Assemble and load cages onto jigs + Operate power equipment for cutting reinforcing steel bars to specified lengths + Operate a spray gun in the application of epoxy touch up or reinforcing steel bars + Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner + Assist other employees in any of the above tasks Qualifications / Requirements + Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements + Must have minimum of 3 years construction experience + High school diploma or equivalent is required + Frequent overtime is required during peak seasons + Must be available to work any shift + Must be familiar with and adhere to all shop safety policies and procedures Physical Requirements + Some heavy lifting may be necessary, with assistance provided if needed + Working conditions can be noisy/ smoky/ dusty/ hot/ cold + Working in all-weather types outside What Oldcastle Offers You + A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay ( $14-16 / hour, based on experience ) + Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs + Group retirement savings program + Health and wellness programs About Oldcastle Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family.
Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family! Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link. Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network. snag2
Advisory Services Senior - Financial Services - IT Risk & Assurance Services - Technology Risk - Cyber Security Assessment
Post a Job
General Production Worker / Rebar Fabricator Night Shift
PURPOSE Bend, cut, bundle, and load reinforcing steel bars in accordance with customer's orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values. 2.
Unload trailers and store material in storage bins. 3. Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths. 4. Operate a bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specified shape. 5.
Operate overhead crane to move, assemble and select material to be fabricated or shipped. 6. Operate Fabmatic machine that cuts and bends reinforcing steel bars to specified shapes. 7. Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping. 8.
Operate power saw for cutting reinforcing steel bars to specified lengths. 9. Operate a spray gun in the application of epoxy touch up or reinforcing steel bars. 10. Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner. 11. Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS * Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
SPECIAL DEMANDS * Must be able to work overtime when required
Must be able to work any shift
Must be familiar with, and adhere to shop safety policies and procedures
PHYSICAL DEMANDS * Some heavy lifting may be necessary
- Working conditions can be noisy/ dusty/ hot/ cold Harris Rebar is an AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled - and a drug-free workplace.
Employee Type: Full-Time Location: Bourbonnais, IL Job Type: Construction, Manufacturing Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 5/10/2017
Post a Job
Rebar Ironworker (Future Opportunities)
Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. (www.precision-concrete.com) constructs the most challenging concrete projects throughout the Southeast. Founded in 1986, Precision Concrete operates on a diverse set of projects throughout the construction industry.
Projects cover market sectors such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, institutional, airport, heavy industrial and multifamily. Position Summary Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. is hiring EXPERIENCED REBAR IRONWORKERS. Preferred candidate should possess a current OSHA 10 hour certification.
The OSHA 10 certification can be done in house if needed. Candidate must be available to travel regionally and pass a physical and drug screen. Excellent compensation and benefit package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and travel pay.
Post a Job
Quality & Risk Assessment Consultant
Quality & Risk Assessment Consultant (Active TS)
ATSG is seeking resumes for a Quality and Risk Assessment Consultant at the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Clarksburg, WV to join the Information technology Management Section (ITMS). ITMS is the centralized entity in the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division which manages all major programs from conception to operational maturity. This work includes completing the tech refresh of the NGI system as well as the development, implementation, enhancement, testing, standards, and progression of the CJIS Division program technology systems.
The successful candidate will:
Provide technical expertise in relation to acceptance testing, formal audits, life-cycle management, and risk management. Assist ITMS with checking the quality of systems developed under projects as well as performance of other vendors under independent programs. Develop strategies to minimize the likelihood or impact of project risks. This work may include site checks at other contractor facilities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field
· TS Clearance
· 8 years relevant work experience
Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.This nationally-advertised position is located in West Virginia and is not a telecommuting or regional office position.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visithttp://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Business Process Review & Assessment Lead Consultant - Part-Time
Employment Status: Part-Time (1099 Consultant)
Travel: up to 75%
We are seeking Business Process Review and Assessment Consultants with solid experience in Student and Employee Life Cycle. The ideal candidate will have expertise in assessing current state of business process, procedures, policy and the leveraging of technology to drive organizational efficiency in support of organizational strategy and aspirations.
Leaders of the Business Process Review and Assessment will be responsible for understanding:
- Student Leads - The full Student life cycle including, Financial Aid and Student Accounts
- Administrative Leads – The full employee life cycle, finance and grants accounting
- 5 to 7+ years’ experience leading, managing or directing functional areas of an organization and/or with ERP implementation and migration of one of these administrative system in higher education: Banner, Colleague, Oracle PeopleSoft, Jenzabar, Unit4, Workday or Campus Management.
- Solid leadership skills, including facilitating diverse groups, creating consensus building and preparing the organization and individuals for change and ongoing continuous improvement
- Proven ability to conduct full business process reviews and realigning organizational processes, policies, procedures and organizational structure to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Demonstration of superior communication skills and the ability to provide a consultative approach to end clients
- Demonstration of superior writing skills to achieve communicating at all levels of the organization from an Executive Summary to the detailed processes of functional areas and users.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating the diverse needs of functional areas, students, faculty, staff and leadership across higher education organizations.
- This position requires frequent travel to client sites (up to 75%)
- Minimum of 7 years related experience with demonstrated experience in the higher education environment
- Advanced degree
- Prior work as: Student Services Director, Director of Enrollment Management, Director of Financial Aid, Controller or Director of Human Resources
What You Can Expect from UsAt CampusWorks, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career.
Our team members also enjoy:
- Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.
- A CEO who cares. CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
- A virtual workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
- Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. That's why CampusWorks offers both full- and part-time career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
- A company that gives back. Every year, CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
About CampusWorksFounded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
Sound Like a Good Fit?Please take a moment to apply for this position.
Assistant Director Of Clinical Assessment And Simulation
The Departments of Clinical Assessment and Simulations at Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine - Southern Utah (RVUCOM) is accepting resumes for the position of Assistant Director of Clinical Assessment and Simulation in the Department of Clinical Assessment and Simulations effective start date May, 2017. This is a full-time position with great benefits.
All applicants are required to submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
The campus of RVUCOM is located in Ivins, Utah, 20 minutes from St. George. Rocky Vista University of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM) is committed to the education of osteopathic physicians who are dedicated to excellence in the practice of medicine, demonstrate integrity and professionalism in their lives, while providing ethical, compassionate, holistic and culturally competent osteopathic medical care to their patients.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To be responsible for the leadership, direction, and oversight of the Clinical Assessment and Simulation department of the Southern Utah campus in conjunction with the Director of Clinical Assessment and Simulation at the Colorado campus
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Recruit, train and manage standardized patients for clinical scenarios in simulation training exercises.
- Participate in the assessment and evaluation of students and residents and provide feedback and remedial assistance to ensure that the students of RVU meet the established standards in skills and competencies.
- Manage the EMS computer system for simulation events
- Provide operational and administrative leadership for the department including scheduling, budget, supplies and payroll.
- Manage and maintain all inventory of simulators and other simulation training products.
- Participate in research and scholarly activities in the areas of clinical assessment and simulation.
- Provide service to the university community and students through serving on committees as assigned by the campus dean or designee.
- Help develop relationships with community organizations and individuals to provide opportunities to promote and use our facilities for collaborative projects and events.
- Demonstrate and role model an ongoing ability to work cooperatively with colleagues, supervisors and support staff.
- Advance the prestige of the University and College through advancement of it mission and vision and advancement of your personal career.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong leadership ability, teaching skills, flexibility, great organizational skills, attention to details, interpersonal skills, analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of project management, team building and communication skills
- Ability to learn and manage the EMS computer system
- Knowledge of standardized patients and patient simulation technologies;
- Experience and skills in the development, delivery, and evaluation of simulated clinical cases
- Management skills and experience in operation of the laboratory as it relates to the simulators.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in education; preferably adult education.
- Master’s degree
- Experience in medical simulation training including Standardized Patients and hi-fidelity simulators
- Experience with simulation management software and equipment