Assembler Unit Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Unit
Door Unit Assembler
MG Doors & More is a growing door manufacturing company that provides doors, trim, windows, hardware, and stair parts to residential and commercial builders. We maintain a successful and profitable business standing behind our motto. "When Quality and Service Counts". Member of the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) and The Texas Association of Business.
We are looking for a capable Machine Door Operator to support our company's operation.
Job Summary - Building door unites for residential and commercial use. Operation of power tools and industrial machinery.
Full time, 40-50 hrs/wk Mon-Fri 7:30 to 4:30
Starting at $9.00 per hour; depends on experience
Major Tasks and
- Build and assemble door units and keeping the work area clean.
-Perform routine inspection on machines.
-Strong organizational and communication skills.
-Ability to work independently and as a team member
-Other duties assigned as necessary
-Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment, some of which may be heavy and awkward.
-Valid Drivers License and Social Security number.
-At least 18 yrs.old. Pass a drug test and background test.
-Be in good physical health.
-Must be willing to learn, reliable, punctual, self motivated, and a positive attitude.
-Fluent in English (speak, read, and write)
Required Work Experience
-Experience with doors a plus but will train the right candidate
-Fork Lift experience a plus
-At least 6 months of verifiable work experience.
-Experience with doors and/or trim is helpful, but not required.
*If applying online, please include resume.
*You may apply in person:
MG Doors & More llc
902 KCK Way Cedar Hill, Tx 75104
Monday through Friday from 7:30 to 4:30.
MG Doors & More provides paid vacation time and paid holidays. We do not provide insurance benefits at this time.
$9.00 to $11.00 /hour
*RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL: * Performs a variety of operations such as mounting, posting, and aligning parts, setting up equipment for testing, and maintaining production records to assemble comfort units to specifications. *PRINCIPAL DUTIES:// 1. Check for and obtain required tools, equipment, and parts as needed. 2.
Notify trucker/supervisor/scheduler/lead person of part shortages/outages per instruction and as they occur. 3. Work from blue prints and verbal instructions from Supervisor. 4. Mount, align, position, and assemble a variety of parts/components, such as frames, compressors, fans assemblies, control boxes, coils, panels, motors, nuts, bolts, rivets, adhesives, etc., to completely assemble comfort units. 5.
Perform other operations to resolve assembly problems including basic visual inspection of various parts/components, verifying their conformance to specifications within the span of normal unit flow and timing as instructed by the Supervisor. 6. Place completed piece-parts/materials/assembles and/or units in lay down area or on conveyor for subsequent operations using a conveyor or manually move units as required. 7. Perform a variety of packaging operations necessary to pack comfort units/parts for shipment.
Enclose with required tags, instructions, warranties, etc., and seal with packaging tools. 8. Perform simple repair and/or rework to piece-parts and units such as changing wires, minor straightening or aligning of sheet metal, minor touch-up of surface deformations and finish defects, drilling or reaming of holes, replacing defective electrical or electro-mechanical components, combing damaged fins in coils, and similar repair duties performed within the span of normal unit flow and timing as instructed by Supervisor. 9. Apply identification labels to piece-parts, cartons or crates to identify the material both by part number and quantity. 10.
Perform basic housekeeping functions of sweeping, straightening, etc., to assure a work area of a neat/orderly/clean/productive atmosphere. 11. Perform any and all other department duties as assigned by Supervisor. * REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. 1. High school diploma or equivalent. 2.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints. 3. Use of decimals, fractions and scales. 4. Ability to use pneumatic tools safely and correctly. 5.
On job training. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Very repetitive work, continuous standing, pushing, pulling, lifting, and carry of heavy and/or bulk part required. Weight amounts may vary from 5 pounds to 50 pounds, any amount over 50 pounds requires physical or mechanical help. Arm strength and coordination required for use of pneumatic tools.
Repetitive motion of hands, wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Ability to raise arms above chest level and overhead. Rotating of upper body to lift and position parts on units or conveyor line. Continuous visual and some close mental attention to details involved in assembling unit to blueprint specifications.
Organization:Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Post a Job
Electrical Assembler (2Nd Shift)
3 month contract
2ND SHIFT ONLY: 2:30 PM- 11:00 PM
MUST be able to interview on Tuesday 9/12
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
• Skills: Basic computer skills, and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material
Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
• Other: Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Operates tools and equipment common to the mechanical trade (e.g. hand & power tools).
• Processes work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
• Scans in and out of work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
• Reads and interprets documents associated with the completion of mechanical assembly assignments (e.g. blue prints, bill of materials, one line diagrams, etc.).
• Gathers parts and accessories required in the assembly process.
• Assembles fabricated parts to create unit assemblies (Switchboards & Lighting Panels) or subassemblies.
• Fastens component parts on cubicles or frames, subassemblies, or unit assemblies.
• Connects cables and basic wires.
• Verifies that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
• Disassembles units to adjust or replace parts.
• Marks unit assemblies with identifying information and/or attaches identifying tags.
• Reports non-conforming items (e.g. parts, schematics, blue prints, etc.)
• Prepares finished units for shipping (e.g. packing, sealing, labeling, etc.)
• Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
• Accesses and utilizes various documents, with the use of computers, associated with the manufacture of products in assembly (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
• Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
• Working Conditions: Job involves typically working indoors, being assigned to any of the different shifts, occasionally lifting heavy materials, wearing common safety equipment (e.g. cut resistant gloves and sleeves, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.) being exposed to loud noises and the possibility of bumps, cuts, scrapes, and strains.
MUST be US citizen or green card holder
Background and drug screen required upon hire
Electro Mechanical Assembler - Possible Temp To Hire
We are hiring Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for a multinational manufacturing company in Eden Prairie, MN. The Electro-Mechanical Asembler of warming units using a variety of tools including electrical and battery operated screw and torque drivers This is a long term temporary position, with possibility to turn into permanent role.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 5AM - 3:30 PM with occasional mandatory overtime on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Build and Box Warming Units:
a. Pick components from warehouse per pick list and records designated lot numbers for traceability.
b. Builds a variety of warming units to meet production schedules.
c. Performs visual inspections of components prior to assembly.
d. Follows all applicable procedures and mechanical drawings for the model to be assembled.
e. Box units in accordance to specific drawings & procedures.
f. Responsible for identifying and troubleshooting problems that are encountered during the
manufacturing process and notifying department supervisor/mfg. engineer of those problems.
g. Performs unit functionality tests..
h. Responsible for accurately recording applicable information on DHR for each unit built.
i. Performs re-work for units that fail quality check points and notifies department supervisor/mgr.
engineer of any component related problems.
j. Assembler is responsible for recommending process improvements that increase the quality of or
efficiency of building warming units.
1. May perform light warehousing duties including material put away.
2. Attend applicable meetings for work team.
3. Attend training, both company and job related.
4. Responsible for recording various inventory control types of documents for tracking WIP
5. Cross Train others in company, new builders, dept. heads, etc.
6. General daily and weekly housekeeping duties.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Have 2+ years similar experience
- Must have a solid work history
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work weekends when needed
- This position requires applicants to do a mechanical aptitude test
- This position requires ESD Steel Toe Safety Shoes (Electrostatic Discharge Safety Shoes)
We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service - perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
Assembler 1 (Conformal Coat)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an Assembler 1 (Conformal Coat) to join our manufacturing team in our Avionics and Tactical Networks business unit.
Avionics and Tactical Networks (ATN) is a business unit of the Communications Division. ATN focuses on delivering advanced military communications, network architectures and support systems that enable network-centric operations for defense and homeland security customers worldwide. ATN is an operating unit within the Network Communication Systems business unit in the Defense Systems Division of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems and is located in the Rancho Carmel facility in San Diego, CA.
We perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operation on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, board, panels, drawers, frames and cables. Our focus is on the world of avionics, radio and electronic warfare product application to enable networked communications. We work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts and use hand and/or power tools, jigs and saws. We may conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Wiring component installation and hand soldering, disassembling, modifying, reworking or reassembling units using various hand and pneumatic tools.
- Performing mechanical assembly, cable assembly, component forming and mounting, high reliability assembly.
- Must be able to work with various chemicals and solvents.
- Working from verbal or written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations. Using wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- High School diploma or GED and 0 years experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance which requires US citizenship.
- Must be able to work with various chemicals and solvents for long periods.
- Knowledge of techniques, approaches, guidelines, policies and procedures in the job area.
- Ability to perform basic problem solving techniques defined through the supervisor, coworkers and written materials.
- Must possess basic verbal and written communication skills for minimal interaction with others.
- Must be able to utilize production work orders, documents, drawings and specifications to perform tasks.
- Must have the ability to follow standard operating and safety procedures when using tools, equipment, chemicals and solvents.
- Occasional light lifting may be required.
- AA or other 1 year technical degree in related discipline and/or 2 year of related experience desired. Related experience includes but is not limited to: Spray Technician, Plating Technician, Painter, Process Helper, Finisher, Car Detailer, Furniture Refinisher, Drywall (patch and repair), Auto Body Repair, Nail Technician.
- IPC-A-620 certification.
- Ability to mask and unmask, in preparation for processing, using solid or liquid masking materials.
- Possesses a keen attention to detail
- Basic mathematics knowledge for mixing chemicals and solvents.
- Familiarity with chemical and solvent variations.
- Ability to work well in a team environment that is committed to completing each task "Right and On Time".
Post a Job
A leading manufacturer of scientific equipment and supplies for use in material analysis continues a 75-year history of providing market-leading technology to support customers in their sample preparation and material analysis applications. This key position is responsible for fitting and assembling electromechanical equipment and machines, including testing and adjusting completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. The Assembler job function is to assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. Assemblers combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits.
· Assembles, tests, and repairs precision electromechanical parts, assemblies, and equipment.
· Examines parts for surface defects.
· Verifies dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
· Solders and bolts electrical and electronic components in specified location on assembly.
· Tests functional performance of completed electromechanical assemblies, using test equipment.
· Work within a team environment to execute weekly production schedules that are measured for efficiency.
· Demonstrate high level of competency on at least four of their primary machines.
· Collect all materials within the warehouse that are necessary for completion of assigned tasks.
· Perform basic troubleshooting on primary equipment.
· Function well within the team.
· Associate’s degree or postsecondary technical certificates required
· Three years of mechanical or electrical assembly where troubleshooting was required.
· Demonstrated Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Engineering and Technology Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
· Production and Processing Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
· Computers and Electronics Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
· Strong attention to detail regarding inspection of components and assembly of machines.
· Basic understanding of required gages and measuring devices, including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, Hi Pot testers & multi-meters.
· Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Assembler - Electric
World's largest Aerospace Manufacturer is looking for Electrical Assemblers to join their team.
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
Main Duties and
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Lifting is generally in the 10 to 15 Lbs and range with minimal repetitions.
- Exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is minimal.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Machine printing and chemical etching preferred.
- Experience working with microscope; working with microscopic components.
Monday – Friday 40hrs/wk
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/
Bike Assembler Technician - FL
COME JOIN OUR EXCITING TEAM!!
SELECT EXPRESS is looking for Assemblers/Technicians to build and assemble bikes for MAJOR retail company. The ideal candidate has mechanical experience, is a quick learner and is motivated to earn. We offer flexible hours and opportunities for advancement, whether you're looking for occasional work or a career position.
- MUST PROVIDE OWN TOOLS NECESSARY TO ASSEMBLE
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to reach and maintain prescribed productivity levels for assembly
- Reliable transportation (Will be asked to service multiple locations)
- Pay will be commission based on the amount of assemblies completed
WORK MULTIPLE LOCATIONS FOR MORE $$$
Apply NOW for an IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY!!
To provide businesses and consumers throughout the United States with expedited, and customized last mile delivery and logistics management solutions.
To build and maintain close relationships and open communication with our customers, and to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding their expectations for professional competence, courtesy and service.
To attract and retain talented, capable managers and employees by providing a positive, secure work environment that is challenging and supportive, in which individual achievement, initiative, and professional pride are rewarded.
Inherent in our commitments to our employees, customers, and investors is the recognition that we must constantly develop and utilize the best tools, processes, and technology, to drive service quality and operational efficiency.
Job Fair: Welders, Painters, Mechanical & Electrical Assembler
Job Fair: Welders, Painters, Mechanical & Electrical Assemblers
Chartwell Staffing Solutions has IMMEDIATE Welder, Painter, Skilled Mechanical Assembly and Electrical Assembly positions available in the Kennesaw, GA area!
EARN $12- $15/HOUR! FULL TIME WORK!
APPLY TODAY, START IMMEDIATELY!
1ST & 3RD SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
To be considered, you must:
· Have at least 6 months of related experience.
· Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free work environment.
· Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
· Be authorized to work in the United States.
PLEASE BRING YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR JOB FAIR
Monday – Friday from 9am – 2PM
At: Chartwell Staffing Solutions
5077 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy Suite 111, Hiram, GA 30141
In the same plaza as Applebee’s
If offered a position at this job fair, you will need to provide documents that establish your identity and your legal right to work in the U.S.
For directions and additional information, please call:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Assembler ( Floater)
Our client is seeking an Assembler to join their team of professionals. This position is based in Irvine, CA
Assembler or CNC Operator or Injection Mold Technician with some paint exposure to be used in different departments
First shift; $14-$16.00ph
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ann Pringle at 949-349-4922 or email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
TRS Staffing Solutions is committed to providing 100% customer focus, whether in finding our candidates their perfect job, or in meeting a client requirement to recruit talented craft workers within a specific time frame for their most challenging projects.