Assembler Watch Train Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Watch Train
Intelligence Watch Officer
Strativia is seeking a Intelligence Watch Officer to provide intelligence monitoring and warning functions along with national security communications and administrative support to DOE senior leadership. In addition, the IOC serves as point-of-contact for other Washington area Intelligence and Operations Centers.
Position requires contractor to have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in a business related field. A Master’s of Business Administration degree is highly desirable.
To support this position, the contractor will have:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience performing the qualifications associated with this position. This experience may be a combination of private sector, civil service, or military experience.
- One year of prior intelligence watch experience.
- Experience in intelligence programs or projects with emphasis in large intelligence operations of complex proportions; project development from inception to deployment; skilled in management and control of contract/program funds and resources; demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts/projects and/or subcontracts of various complexity and/or multiple contracts.
- General experience includes increasing responsibilities within the discipline and/or management and interactions with senior-level government personnel.
- Excellent program management, business, and problem-solving skills.
- Have knowledge of government programs to manage the program.
- Demonstrated evidence of oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and work effectively with tact and discretion with federal and contractor senior management, guests and senior decision-makers internally and externally.
- Strong oral communications skills and the ability to effectively brief various IC officials and senior DOE officials on a daily basis.
- Proven track record working in a fast paced environment while multitasking (multiple phone calls, cable traffic/electronic mail monitoring, tasking from various Government agencies, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: All source information including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, Open Source, and ELINT.
- Familiarity with the functions, policy, and responsibility of the DOE-IN.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community. Expert specialized knowledge of the capabilities and operations of the US Intelligence Community. Ability to state intelligence requirements, research intelligence databases, interact with intelligence agencies to obtain intelligence products or services. Has a broad background and comprehensive experience in intelligence techniques and operations and the ability to apply this knowledge to problems related to incoming intelligence and national security information. Experience coordinating with various U.S. Government agencies relating to intelligence, foreign policy, and or law enforcement issues.
- Skill in intelligence research, analysis, and production. The incumbent has a thorough understanding of principles and techniques employed in intelligence collection, processing, production, and dissemination, as well as the analytical techniques used to develop finished intelligence reports assessments. Ability to research, assemble, write, and edit quality control intelligence reports, assessments, and briefing books for senior level personnel at a high standard of quality.
- Expertise in control, processing and distribution of sensitive intelligence and national security information. The incumbent must have extensive experience in information dissemination operations. He/she must have expert level knowledge of information distribution and classified material control practices as defined in DOE, Intelligence Community, and other pertinent directives.
- Thorough understanding of the role of the DOE and skill in representing Departmental positions and maintaining liaison with senior officials internal and external to the Department. The incumbent must have knowledge of DOE missions, functions, and organization. The incumbent must have expert knowledge of international economics, political affairs, enforcement and terrorism issues as they relate to the DOE and the IC.
- Familiarity with the operation of intelligence and national security communications systems. The incumbent must have knowledge of a wide range of telecommunications concepts, principles, and practices to accomplish work processes using voice, data and telecommunications devices. The incumbent must have comprehensive knowledge of Telecommunications and Information Systems, Local Area Networks, Secure Internet networks, Intelligence Community networks, DODIIS AMHS JWICS messaging systems, Facsimile systems, Secure Telephone systems Reproduction equipment (copiers, scanners, VCR, DVD-R's) and Video Teleconferencing equipment (SVTS, JWICS, net meeting).
- Ability to execute emergency procedures and support senior leadership during crisis situations. The incumbent must have a comprehensive knowledge of IN and DOE continuity of operations planning and emergency response procedures.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, precise and persuasive manner.
- Able to contribute to development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and improved business practices with an eye to professionalizing Intelligence Operations Center operations and ensuring high standards of efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal, organization, and problem-solving skills, including superior ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated high-level of expertise in the use of business processes and Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Access).
- Significant knowledge and current experience with the Intelligence Community, including DOE-IN, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004.
- Knowledge of broad strategic issues and challenges facing the operational capabilities of DOE and the IC, as well as the intelligence cycle of the U.S. Government and the U.S. foreign and national security policy communities.
- Ability to be proactive in developing innovative ideas and communicating them to all government staff.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying issues, delineating obstacles, and developing option to address them in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to perform a wide range of tasks and collaborate with many different offices across DOE, the IC, and the U.S. Government.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across all levels, build relationships, and share knowledge; including the flexibility and professionalism to engage in discussions of controversial issues to summarize varying viewpoints to reach consensus.
- Demonstrated superior abilities in research and analysis, written and oral communications, presentations, and document management including the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, and produce written products that clearly and logically convey complex information and ideas.
- Experience developing policies and procedures, and multi-year strategic plans and schedules.
- Skill in drafting crisis and consequence management and operational plans and procedures, and executing and supporting those plans.
- Design, development, conduct/delivery and evaluation of national-level exercises and training.
- Support to the development and strengthening of relationships between the IC Title 50 and non-Title 50 entities.
- Expert knowledge of the National Exercise Program (NEP) and current experience planning, coordinating, conducting and preparing after action reports, including development of strategic objectives, evaluations, lessons learned, corrective actions, and development of the multi-year IC Exercise Schedule, in support of the NEP as it related to the IC, DoD, CJCS and other significant federal government exercise programs.
- Expert knowledge and current experience of Communications/Information Technology (Comms/IT) infrastructure, policy, directives, and operations as they pertain to National, DOE, IC, Sensitive Compartmented Information programs and the National Security/Emergency Preparedness (NS/EP) Communications, as well as CJCS EAP VOL 6.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, coordinate, and produce reports, respond to White House and other federal departments/agencies questions and concerns on emergency management or energy issues.
- Be available to be on recall and/or on stand-by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week/365 days a year for National Security Emergencies, National and International Special Security Events, National, IC and DOE continuity alerts and activations, crisis incidents, incident management responses, other national response and recovery framework operations, and other activities as required by the Government.
- Support to ongoing DOE and IC emergency response activities, to include watch center and alternate facility plans and procedures.
- Maintenance of an effective vital records program, with special attention to Emergency Operating Records.
- Alert Notification of individuals and teams and the effective and efficient transition to crisis team operations and processes.
- Delivery of situational awareness and intelligence products that demonstrate DOE and IC collaboration and information sharing in support of National Response and Recovery Frameworks, Presidential Intelligence Priorities and the National Intelligence Priority Framework.
- Execution of Records management throughout all phases of operation.
- Ability to work shift-differentials between the hours of 7 PM to 6 PM, and off-normal hours.
- Ability to provide guidance to a junior intelligence watch officer as needed.
- Must posses or have the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
- Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
- Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
No Recruiters Please
Fitration Or Heat Trace Field Sales Engineers (Account Managers) - Industrial Distribution’S Big 50 Watch List Company
Our Client based in San Jose, Calif., is one of Inc.’s 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies and is the leading technical solutions provider for the technology, energy, life sciences, natural resources, and transportation industries. They focus on engineering services utilizing automation, fluid management, precision measurement, process heating, filtration, and fluid power products.
They are currently looking for Field Sales Engineers (Account Managers) with backgrounds in heat trace or filtration in Salt Lake City area.
They were recently recognized as one of the 25 Largest Private Companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal, as well as on Industrial Distribution’s Big 50 Watch List and Modern Distribution Management’s Top 40 Industrial Distributors list.
- Minimum of 4 + years of experience in at least one of the following industries (heat trace, and or filtration)
- These are all account manager roles where their focus is to grow existing accounts, so having long-term relationships with accounts is more important than being a hunter (All leads are qualified!)
- Should be used to working with 200K plus sized accounts
- Experience going deep into accounts
- History of big wins (examples of accounts you have turned)
- Stable work history (prefer currently employed)
- Experience doing in plant surveys
- Prefer ME or CE degree
ESOP (employee owned) at 10%, Full Med/Dent, (family of 4 will pay from 200-450 a month), Education reimbursement, and because they are employee owned they have clerks who have been with the company for 30 years who are now millionaires!
Base: Large range based on type of degree and years in the industry. Plus, Bonus
All Currently open Territories:
1-Automation, (Southern California must live in LA or OC area)
1-Heat Trace, Salt Lake City, UT (will relo perfect candidates)
1-Filtration, Salt Lake City, UT (will relo perfect candidates)
1-Process Control expert working in the OEM sector, (Southern California can live in SD/OC/LA)
2 – Process Control Refinery, (Southern California must live in LA or OC area)
Post a Job
Watch Desk Analysts
Solutions By Design II, LLC is seeking Watch Desk Analysts to join our team in support of our government customer in Stennis, MS. Watch desk analysts are needed to staff a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC). Watchdesk Analyst are the eyes of the Security Operations Center - always looking for alerts and indicators that something is happening or about to happen. The USCIS SOC relies on numerous toolsets and appliances to protect data and systems. It is the Watchdesk’s job to take the information and alerts from these tools and build the incident so that the Incident Response Team can respond to the anomaly.
- Provide Day to Day monitoring of security tools, initial incident triage, incident identification and initiate the incident response process.
- Watch desk analysts must possess customer service experience, should be able to multitask and give equal attention to a variety of functions while under pressure.
- This position requires the ability to work a shift schedule.
- Manage incident related ticketing within the USCIS Enterprise through the currently utilized Ticket Management System and DHS’s Enterprise Operation Center Online.
- Monitors the USCISSOC and CSIRT mailboxes; Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and all additional SOC tool sets to create detailed Incident Reports: Identifying when possible, the effect and scope, what happened, where is originated from, timeframes, why it happened, how the system was vulnerable/ how the attack occurred, and the reason for the attack.
- Recognize the importance of these incidents in relations to the team’s priorities, and determining the appropriate response to the contracted constituency.
- Performance of analysis tasks (Artifact Analysis and Handling).
- Understanding and identifying intruder techniques and the artifacts associated with the incident.
- Risks and Threats to computers and networks
- Security vulnerabilities/weaknesses and related attacks
- Physical security issues
- Host/System security issues
- Network Security issues
- Protocol design flaws
- Malicious code
- Implementation flaws
- Configuration weaknesses
- User errors
- Must communicate effectively to the Watchdesk Lead, our contracted constituency and other external components. Most communication occurs through written word:
- Email responses concerning incidents.
- Documentation of event/ incident reports, vulnerabilities, and other technical information.
- Security Policy Development
- Security Awareness Training and Education
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure all information is protected and handled appropriately.
- Must be a competent problem solver easily adapts to changing and fast paced work environment with the ability to cope with stress and work under pressure to address new situations and efficiently handle incidents guiding Team in:
- Determining the relevance of the data to provide.
- Identify what information is important, missing, or might be misinterpreted or incorrect.
- Deciding how to handle the data.
- Seek additional information from multiple resources.
- Verify information through alternative methods.
- US Citizenship Required
- Candidate must have a currently Active DoD Secret Clearance to be considered for this position.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to highly sensitive information.
- Security+CE certification preferred
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Years of Experience: 1-2
Child Watch Associate
Overview: For 165 years, the YMCA of Greater Springfield has provided youth development, fostered healthy living, and promoted social responsibility in the 14 cities and towns that it serves.We take pride in being one of the largest non-school educators in the state, one of the top 120 YMCAs in the U.S., and the second oldest Y in the country. We are currently looking for a Child Development Associate to join our team. Whether you are interested in joining a leading non-profit or looking to advance your Y career, this is your opportunity to help make our community better together. The Y. ™ For a better us. ™ Please note that any and all offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a background check, reference check, and new hire packet. In roles where driving is required as an essential function, a driver history check must also be successfully completed. ### Essential Functions: This person will play an important part in the work that we do each day. In addition to all other duties as assigned, this role will: * Ensure the safety of youth entrusted to our Child Development and Club House programs.
Interact with youth in a manner that ensures a positive experience and social development.
Plan activities with youth based upon their feedback daily. This may include: arts & crafts, reading, puzzles, game learning, and fine motor skill activities.
Demonstrate and uphold the Y Child Safety Code of Conduct.
Serve as a mandated reporter and first responder for all youth entrusted to our care.
Demonstrate the Y Core Values at all times...Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
Manage interpsonal conflict and guide peer interactions for all youth in the assigned programs.
The requirements and preferences (where indicated) for this role are listed below. Please review them carefully to ensure that you apply for the role that best matches your qualifications. Additional years of professional experience or a Rank of E-5 or better may be used in lieu of education requirements where permitted.
Have, or being working toward, a high school degree * GED completion certificate is also acceptable
Have, or be willing to earn, and maintain CPR, AED, First Aid certification within 60 days of hire * 1 or more years of experience in babysitting (Preference) * 2 or more years of experience in working with children aged 3 months
5 years (e.g. babysitting, siblings, youth sports) (Preference) ### Leadership Compentcies: While each of our leadership competencies plays a role in the success of our staff members, for this role we will be paying especial attention to the areas of: * Values
Accepts and demonstrates the Y values.
- Builds rapport and relates well to others.
- Listens for understanding; speaks and writes effectively.
- Decision Making
- Makes sounds judgments and transfers learning from one situation to another.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. We are proud to be a champion of diversity and an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to: * Sit, stand, or reach for extended periods of time;
Move around the work environment independently;
Communicate via computer, multi-line phone, and smart-phone; and, * Push, pull, or lift up to 25 pounds for short periods of time.
The noise level in the work place is usually moderate, but may vary based on a number of external factors. ID: 2017-1604 Job Location: US-MA-Wilbraham Hiring Manager: Brendan Anti Minimum: USD $11.00/Hr.
Maximum: USD $13.00/Hr.
Posted Date: 4/26/2017 End Date: 6/30/2017
Post a Job
Engineer OF THE Watch
Description: Responsible for overseeing the maintenance on the riverboat and keeping the riverboat in compliance with USCG /ABSC regulations year round, completing quarterly inspections during the shift.
Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
Must have five or more years of experience working under the Engineer In Charge on this riverboat and/or equivalent marine experience.
Equivalent marine experience may include, but is not limited to: * (a) current or previously credentialed mariner having a QMED rating as long as the expired document is not older than ten years and was not revoked or suspended, * (b) qualified as a non-documented Oiler under the requirements of the U. S. Coast Guard prior to the Coast Guard transferring inspections to the State of Louisiana, * (c) previous qualified watch stander and supervisor of technicians aboard government or military vessels that was less than ten years ago, or * (d) Previous engineer of an uninspected vessel that was less than ten years ago.
Equivalent marine experience for items (c) and (d) must show knowledge of vessel systems comparable to those aboard the riverboat, team management, and general recordkeeping/administration, including inspecting for shipboard material condition and good housekeeping. References or other proof of successful completion of duties will be required.
Must have taken basic firefighting taught by local Fire Department
Must have completed the Engineer Of Watch Qualification Program
Must have strong leadership and team building skills.
Must be detailed oriented.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Must be flexible to work varying time schedules as needed.
Able to read and interpret documents such as vessel schematics, blueprints, construction drawings and policy and procedure documents.
Able to understand Material Safety Data Sheet instructions and warnings
Ability to operate machinery, hand and power tools, emergency equipment, cleaning equipment
Able to communicate clearly and effectively over hand held radios.
Able to obtain/maintain any certifications/licenses.
Department: AB - Facilities Category: Marine Operations Position Code: AMPENWT01 Shif: Varied Status: Full Time
Post a Job
NDE Assistants/Hole Watch/Fire Watch
About TEAM TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. is seeking NDE Assistants for the Spring 2018 Turnaround. MUST BE LOCAL TO THE WOOD RIVER, IL AREA. Turnaround will begin at the end of February for 30-35 days working 6 possibly 7 days a week with 10 possibly 12 hour shifts. Must be able to pass a background/drug/alcohol test.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. was recently recognized as “One of the fastest growing companies in America” by both Forbes and Fortune magazines. Because of this growth we are constantly looking to add new team members that can relate to our core values and help us continue our growth. At TEAM you will find an environment that is open and inviting and appreciates the individual as well as team contributions of our employees. TEAM Industrial Services, Inc.
(NYSE: TISI) was founded in 1973 and is a leading provider of specialty industrial services that are required in maintaining high temperature, high pressure piping systems and vessels utilized extensively in the refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline and other heavy industries. The aerospace and automotive industries also rely on TEAM's inspection services.
TEAM has the largest North American service network in its industry, with more than 80 locations across the continent. The nearly 4,000 employees at TEAM have provided it with the largest North American market share in its industry, and have created a strong heritage of profitable, organic growth. TEAM also serves the international market through both its own international subsidiaries, and through licensed arrangements in 14 countries.
Position Title: NDE Assistants/Hole watch/Fire watch
FLSA Status:Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Branch Manager or Branch Operations Manager
Other Requirements:Works a fluctuating schedule dependant on project needs. Requires occasional out of town and overnight travel.
GENERAL SUMMARY Assist the Level II Technician with the designated NDT method while gaining experience and knowledge. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS* Maintain safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concerns.
Perform all duties as assigned and adhere to TEAM's Core Values of: * Safety First – in everything we do.
Integrity – means doing the right thing.
Service Leadership – throughout the company.
Innovation – supports continuous growth and improvement.
Pride and Respect – for ourselves and our company.
Assist technicians in set-up/tear-down of equipment; perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks, calibrations and overall equipment and facilities upkeep.
Assist technicians in project execution and daily tasks associated with providing industrial maintenance services.
Assist with proper documentation and reports of services provided.
Learn and abide by company policies and procedures.
May only operate radiographic equipment under the direct visual watch and supervision or a radiographer or radiographic instructor.
Maintain constant surveillance and immediate control of industrial radiographic equipment at all times while in use.
Secure industrial radiographic equipment from unauthorized removal at all times, when not tended under constant surveillance and immediate control.
Prevent all unauthorized personnel from being within the restricted area boundaries while industrial radiographic equipment is in use.
Provide the required notification to appropriate safety management personnel in the event of an incident, and to provide assistance as necessary.
Capable of being certified trust worth and reliable per NRC criteria.
NON ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS* Perform other related duties assigned by supervisors.
JOB STANDARDS QUALIFICATIONS * High school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and respond to short notice work assignments which requires occasional out of town and overnight travel.
Must be able to communicate with clients, supervisor and co-workers.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
Ability to read technical documents and engineering specifications is preferred.
Proven ability to follow precise directions and procedures.
Proven ability to adapt to an ever-changing schedule. WORKING CONDITIONS * Field duties require outdoor work in a plant atmosphere.
Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes.
May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS* Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds.
Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively.
Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties.
Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations.
Sufficient personal mobility to maneuver within a refinery or plant environment to include the ability to gain access to elevated platforms via ladders and stairwells. This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty. TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. strictly prohibits discrimination against applicants, employees, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.Requisition Number: 025315303 Job Title: NDE Assistants/Hole watch/Fire watch Job Category: Non Destructive Testing/Inspection/Exam City: South Roxana State/Province: Illinois Country: U.S.
Child Watch -Hgn Branch-New Listing!
Description The HGN YMCA is seeking Child Watch Staff who are responsible for assuring each child’s safety and all other aspects of their experience while in the YMCA’s Child Watch.
Requirements The ideal candidate must be dependable
, responsible, and mature. Must enjoy working and interacting with people of all types and ages, and must model the important core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. A minimum of 6 months experience in the area of supervision and care of children between the ages of 6 months and 11 years is required. Current CPR certification for infant/children and adults is also required.
Schedule of shifts needed:
Thursday 4:00 p.m.
- 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays 8:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
Night Watch Department: Residential Options Location:
Clarksburg, WV START YOUR APPLICATION NIGHT WATCH $900 BONUS! $300 HIRING BONUS AT 30 DAYS, $300 AT 6 MONTHS AND $300 AT 1 YEAR! LIMITED TIME ONLY POTENTIAL MERIT INCREASES AT 6 MONTHS, 1ST YEAR, AND ANNUALY THEREAFTER. Position Summary The Night Watch provides supervision of youth during sleeping hours, extra supervision/support for morning and bedtime activities, additional staff support in the event of crisis situations at night and secures the grounds at night.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities 1. Youth Coverage To assure that staff coverage of youth is provided during sleeping hours, the Night Watch staff will perform bed-checks at 15-20 minutes intervals nightly in assigned areas; providing increased supervision of youths at risk, at the request of the Program Supervisor; assist staff in crisis situations with physical intervention, if needed, or by providing group coverage; assist in the active prevention and/or search and return of youth AWOL attempts; notify the Teacher Counselor or Night Watch Supervisor of any suspicious activities which may jeopardize the youths, staff or program; complete a daily report every night of whereabouts of each youth; obtain supplies necessary to complete daily paperwork and maintain equipment (walkie-talkies, flashlights, etc.) in good working order. 2. Bedtime Procedure To assure that youth behavior at bedtime is not disruptive, the Night watch staff will: assist the Teacher/Counselor staff with bedtime "cueing" and provide additional supervision/supports; reinforce behavior consistent with bedtime expectations. 3.
Campus/Cottage Safety To assure that unauthorized persons and emergency situations are identified in a timely manner and appropriate action taken, the Night Watch staff will: periodically survey the school grounds for unwanted persons and other threatening situations; be alert to other events or circumstances that may place youths, staff and/or property at risk. 2. Safety & Well-being To assure that each young person-s health, safety and well-being is guaranteed, the Night watch will (1) provide direct supervision of youth as required by individual, program and/or regulatory requirements (2) respond to and communicate routine and emergency health care issues to necessary treatment team members (3) assess and respond to dangerous situations and conditions per organization policies and program expectations (4) consider the youths- emotional, psychological and physical well being when engaging in activities or interventions. The Night watch is responsible to monitor and document youth in self administering medication and ensure dosage timelines are met. 4.
Documentation and Record keeping To assure proper documentation and record keeping the Night watch will (1) complete all required paperwork (2) complete written work that is legible, accurate and uses professional language (3) meet timelines for submitting paperwork established by the program and organization. (4) use written documentation to communicate effectively with peers, subordinates and supervisors. Essential Requirements 1. Education/Credentials/Licensure: a.
High school diploma or equivalent b. Valid driver-s license and auto insurance 2. Experience: Experience working with troubled and troubling children preferred 3.
Clearances: State Police/FBI per state regulations; Child Protection Pressley Ridge follows a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment policies, practices and other aspects of employment. No distinctions are made in rates of pay or employment opportunities, including recruiting, hiring, training, benefits, promotions, transfers or treatment on the job on the basis of color, religious belief, sex, age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or disability.
Post a Job
Facility Watch Officer - FT. Gordon, GA
FACILITY WATCH OFFICER - FT. GORDON, GA Location:Augusta, GA Req.
Number:2783 Description Dean-Fluor offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Facility Watch Officer job responsibilities include but are not limited to:• Responsible for providing a 24/7/365 qualified, capable, and trained operations staff that can operate (monitor and control) and update all system (s) control applications maximizing the efficiency of the system being controlled and revising the operating controls as needed to accommodate changes in the facility operations or to correct identified problems/ inefficiencies. • Responsible for assisting the development process, methods, standard operating procedures (SOP) and training programs for operators to monitor and control the complex mechanical, electrical, life safety and building control system(s) that comprise the monitor and control. • Responsible for assisting the implementation process and procedures set forth using CMMS program to schedule, dispatch, track and report MEP field emergency repair, adjustment, preventive maintenance and warranty activities. • Manages the integration, reliability and functionality for all the building control system(s) that comprise the mission that include the SCADA, ALC Building Controls and the Life Safety Systems. • Coordinates with the EMCS Manager while on duty to optimize the performance of monitoring systems and meet the government energy goals. • Provides oversight; must be capable of troubleshooting and have the expertise to address operational problems. • Monitors Maintenance Mechanics performance.
Provides input to Program Manager • Assumes supervisory responsibility of the Mechanics in the absence of the EMCS Supervisor. • Assists MEP Operations Manager in developing work and project schedules. • Assists Program Manager and EMCS Manager with the development and implementation of preventive maintenance program. • Assists in developing and implementing ORM safety procedures and safety meetings. Generate safety reports and maintain related safety records. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor of Science in Engineering OR equivalent experience will be considered; e.g., ten years experience in a supervisory level position in industrial facility operations and maintenance OR ten years field experience in a maintenance position. In addition: • Must be willing to carry a shop radio and cell phone when on duty to enable prompt emergency response. • Must comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards. • Must be a team player committed to work in a quality environment. • Must be willing to perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as requested. • Must conform to all city, state and federal licensing and certification requirements. • Must possess a valid driver’s license. • Must be able to work as needed including various shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime. • Must be available 24/7/365 with exception for personal time off that will be covered by delegate. This position is considered sensitive and requires extensive background screening process.
Candidate must be able to achieve and maintain TS/SCI security clearance. DESIRE: Bachelor's DegreeExperience as a Building Operations Center Manager USGBC LEED EB accredited professional NICET IV Certification - This position may require ongoing or intermittent use of a company vehicle. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledVEVRAA Contractor
Post a Job
Store Asst Manager - Foxwoods Watch Station Outlet
Job Title: Store Asst Manager - Foxwoods Watch Station Outlet
Your Role: Be a part of our rapidly growing, global company where you will work with an inspiring team and grow your business! Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach.
They will drive the business while developing their people and keeping the focus on the customer. A passion for the brand is a must as you build brand loyalty and exceed our measurable expectations.
Get To Know Us: Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group's vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business.
This portfolio includes adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design and dynamic global distribution.
Your Skills: · 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry · Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience · Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role · Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent · Ability to build brand loyalty · Genuinely cares to help people succeed · Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills · Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct · Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex · Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business · Bachelor’s degree preferred
Location: CT - Mashantucket
Accommodations Statement: Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Brand Highlights: Watch Station is an international leader in fashion and designer luxury timepieces. Through our commitment to customer service, Watch Station brings sophistication, fashionable style advice, and knowledge to watch enthusiasts around the globe. Watch Station stores are located throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Post a Job