Assembler Watch Train Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Watch Train
Instructional Systems Designer (Game-Based Learning) - Engineering Watch Team Training
Company: 3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Company Details: Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Work as an Instructional Systems Designer within a multi-functional team to design and develop game-based learning courseware. Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, other instructional systems designers, multimedia developers, 3D artists, systems/software engineers and Navy stakeholders to develop and deliver courseware.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: + Designs, develops, and reviews adult learning curriculum for delivery through a 3D interactive virtual ship environment that incorporates 2D and 3D shipboard missions equipment, interactive avatars, and job performance tools + Designs learning content throughout its lifecycle to include: analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Applies effective training methodologies to improve knowledge, skills and abilities based on the needs assessment of the audience and job task analysis + Develops and reviews learning objectives + Coordinates with subject matter experts to develop content and researches specific learning objectives + Works with SMEs to develop scenarios to provide realistic context for learning objectives + Designs, implements and interprets evaluation and assessment instruments + Designs interactive learning activities supporting the individual's performance requirements and develops digital storyboards in support of those activities + Collaborates with SMEs and modelers to identify types and fidelity of 2D and 3D models + Prepares training materials necessary to implement training using the gaming environment + Participates in reviews, and coordinates curriculum development in a co-located, multi-company, multifunctional team environment + Supports and responds to Quality Assurance during product testing + Responds to and resolves customer issues in learning content + Coordinate with a variety of engineers, artists, and project professionals to employ a wide range of skills and software tools in support of the visual and technical designs for various IMI Level training scenarios + Work within budgetary and schedule constraints to achieve assigned objectives
Minimum Job Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in instructional design, adult education, or similar program. Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Additional Desired Qualifications: • Master's Degree in Instructional Design • US Navy veteran, preferably experience on FFG, MCM or CRUDES ships • Experience with the Navy ILE, ATLAS Pro and AIM II • Experience designing game-based learning • Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail • Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills • Demonstrated presentation skills • Capable of working in multidiscipline team environment • Capable of working with stakeholders at all levels • Proven proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite • Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business needs.
Worker Type: Contingent Worker Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major businesses, Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS), Cubic Global Defense (CGD), and Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS). CTS is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide. CGD is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. CMS provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security, and commercial missions. All three of our businesses provide innovative technology and an integrated approach to systems and services for government and commercial customers around the globe. This integration ensures our customers receive streamlined operations and strategy, cost-efficiency and speed to market. Cubic was founded in San Diego, California in 1951 and has since built a global reputation for enhancing customer value. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $1.462 billion, Cubic is proud to have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employs 8,500+ people worldwide. To learn more about Cubic please watch the video at this link: http://www.cubic.com/Careers Cubic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf , We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law For more information on Equal Employment please visit: http://www.cubic.com/Careers/Applicant-Help
Post a Job
Senior Intelligence Watch Officer
Strativia is seeking a Senior Intelligence Watch Officer candidates applying for this position shall have the ability to oversee the technical and operational functions, planning, and organization of resources to complete the IOC watch team/shift work service. In addition, the contractor shall have the same as the responsibilities of the Intelligence Watch Officer.
Position requires contractor to have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in a business related field. A Master’s of Business Administration degree is highly desirable.
To support this position, the contractor must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience performing the qualifications associated with this position. This experience may be a combination of private sector, civil service, or military experience.
- One year of prior intelligence watch experience, preferably in a leadership/supervisory position.
- Specialized experience in managing intelligence programs or projects with emphasis in large intelligence operations of complex proportions; project development from inception to deployment; expertise in management and control of contract/program funds and resources; demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts/projects and/or subcontracts of various complexity and/or multiple contracts.
- General experience includes increasing responsibilities within the discipline and/or management and interactions with senior-level government personnel.
- Excellent program management, business, and problem-solving skills.
- Have substantive knowledge of government programs to manage the program.
- Demonstrated evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and work effectively with tact and discretion with federal and contractor senior management, guests and senior decision-makers internally and externally.
- Strong oral communications skills and the ability to effectively brief various IC officials and senior DOE officials on a daily basis.
- Proven track record working in a fast paced environment while multitasking (multiple phone calls, cable traffic/electronic mail monitoring, tasking from various Government agencies, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: All source information including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, Open Source, and ELINT.
- Familiarity with the functions, policy, and responsibility of the DOE-IN.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community. Expert specialized knowledge of the capabilities and operations of the US Intelligence Community. Ability to state intelligence requirements, research intelligence databases, interact with intelligence agencies to obtain intelligence products or services. Has a broad background and comprehensive experience in intelligence techniques and operations and the ability to apply this knowledge to problems related to incoming intelligence and national security information. Experience coordinating with various U.S. Government agencies relating to intelligence, foreign policy, and or law enforcement issues.
- Skill in intelligence research, analysis, and production. The incumbent has a thorough understanding of principles and techniques employed in intelligence collection, processing, production, and dissemination, as well as the analytical techniques used to develop finished intelligence reports assessments. Ability to research, assemble, write, and edit quality control intelligence reports, assessments, and briefing books for senior level personnel at a high standard of quality.
- Expertise in control, processing and distribution of sensitive intelligence and national security information. The incumbent must have extensive experience in information dissemination operations. He/she must have expert level knowledge of information distribution and classified material control practices as defined in DOE, Intelligence Community, and other pertinent directives.
- Thorough understanding of the role of the DOE and skill in representing Departmental positions and maintaining liaison with senior officials internal and external to the Department. The incumbent must have knowledge of DOE missions, functions, and organization. The incumbent must have expert knowledge of international economics, political affairs, enforcement and terrorism issues as they relate to the DOE and the IC.
- Familiarity with the operation of intelligence and national security communications systems. The incumbent must have knowledge of a wide range of telecommunications concepts, principles, and practices to accomplish work processes using voice, data and telecommunications devices. The incumbent must have comprehensive knowledge of Telecommunications and Information Systems, Local Area Networks, Secure Internet networks, Intelligence Community networks, DODIIS AMHS JWICS messaging systems, Facsimile systems, Secure Telephone systems Reproduction equipment (copiers, scanners, VCR, DVD-R's) and Video Teleconferencing equipment (SVTS, JWICS, net meeting).
- Ability to execute emergency procedures and support senior leadership during crisis situations. The incumbent must have a comprehensive knowledge of IN and DOE continuity of operations planning and emergency response procedures.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, precise and persuasive manner.
- Able to contribute to development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and improved business practices with an eye to professionalizing Intelligence Operations Center operations and ensuring high standards of efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal, organization, and problem-solving skills, including superior ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated high-level of expertise in the use of business processes and Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Access).
- Significant knowledge and current experience with the Intelligence Community, including DOE-IN, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004.
- Knowledge of broad strategic issues and challenges facing the operational capabilities of DOE and the IC, as well as the intelligence cycle of the U.S. Government and the U.S. foreign and national security policy communities.
- Ability to be proactive in developing innovative ideas and communicating them to all government staff.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying issues, delineating obstacles, and developing option to address them in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to perform a wide range of tasks and collaborate with many different offices across DOE, the IC, and the U.S. Government.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across all levels, build relationships, and share knowledge; including the flexibility and professionalism to engage in discussions of controversial issues to summarize varying viewpoints to reach consensus.
- Demonstrated superior abilities in research and analysis, written and oral communications, presentations, and document management including the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, and produce written products that clearly and logically convey complex information and ideas.
- Experience developing policies and procedures, and multi-year strategic plans and schedules.
- Skill in drafting crisis and consequence management and operational plans and procedures, and executing and supporting those plans.
- Design, development, conduct/delivery and evaluation of national-level exercises and training.
- Support to the development and strengthening of relationships between the IC Title 50 and non-Title 50 entities.
- Expert knowledge of the National Exercise Program (NEP) and current experience planning, coordinating, conducting and preparing after action reports, including development of strategic objectives, evaluations, lessons learned, corrective actions, and development of the multi-year IC Exercise Schedule, in support of the NEP as it related to the IC, DoD, CJCS and other significant federal government exercise programs.
- Expert knowledge and current experience of Communications/Information Technology (Comms/IT) infrastructure, policy, directives, and operations as they pertain to National, DOE, IC, Sensitive Compartmented Information programs and the National Security/Emergency Preparedness (NS/EP) Communications, as well as CJCS EAP VOL 6.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, coordinate, and produce reports, respond to White House and other federal departments/agencies questions and concerns on emergency management or energy issues.
- Be available to be on recall and/or on stand-by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week/365 days a year for National Security Emergencies, National and International Special Security Events, National, IC and DOE continuity alerts and activations, crisis incidents, incident management responses, other national response and recovery framework operations, and other activities as required by the Government.
- Support to ongoing DOE and IC emergency response activities, to include watch center and alternate facility plans and procedures.
- Maintenance of an effective vital records program, with special attention to Emergency Operating Records.
- Alert Notification of individuals and teams and the effective and efficient transition to crisis team operations and processes.
- Delivery of situational awareness and intelligence products that demonstrate DOE and IC collaboration and information sharing in support of National Response and Recovery Frameworks, Presidential Intelligence Priorities and the National Intelligence Priority Framework.
- Execution of Records management throughout all phases of operation.
- Ability to work shift-differentials between the hours of 7 PM to 6 PM, and off-normal hours.
- Ability to provide guidance to a junior intelligence watch officer as needed.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
- Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
- Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
No Recruiters Please
Child Watch Staff – Caldwell And West
JOB OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
Child Watch Staff – Caldwell and West
Childwatch staff is responsible for providing care to children ranging from age six weeks to six years. Successful applicants will have an interest in interacting with children, enjoy building genuine relationships with parents/members/staff, and have the ability to create an inclusive environment. All Childwatch staff members are expected to model and teach the YMCA values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
|Starting Wage Range:||$8.33|
|Proposed Starting Date:||ASAP|
|Date of Interviews:||To Be Determined|
|Applicant must be 16 years of age or older and have current CPR certification or be willing to obtain within 45 days of hire. Previous experience working with children preferred. Some college experience preferred. Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability to communicate in a clear and pleasant manner, treating everyone with courtesy, respect and consideration. Applicants must maintain a safe, inclusive environment for children and be able to respond quickly to emergency situations. Must have a basic understanding of child development principles and ability to exercise sound decision making.|
|This is a part-time position. Ideal candidates will have flexible availability. Shifts will will be scheduled within regular operating hours of 8:00AM-8:00PM. Scheduled hours may vary from week to week. Opportunities for additional shifts may also be available in the Youth Activity Center. Please indicate specific availability on application.|
Must have the ability to walk, stand and sit on the floor for extended periods of time in a variety of indoor and outdoor locations. Must have the ability to lift at least 30 lbs and be able to carry infants comfortably, change diapers, and work with toddlers.
|Application Process:||All interested staff must submit a resume and a letter of interest stating your skills and knowledge that would qualify you for this position. |
External Candidates must complete an application and submit a resume. If you have any questions regarding the position please visit our website at www.ymcatvidaho.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consignment Director Of Fine Watches
Are you an expert in vintage and modern timepieces? Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our prestigious environment! Heritage Auctions (HA.com) is #1 in the collectibles auction field and our auction categories include coins, sports, comics,historical, modern & contemporary art, illustration art, decorative arts, entertainment and music… and many more
We are seeking ambitious candidates who will bring their excellent reputation, business ethics, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and deep knowledge of timepieces to represent Heritage in our New York or Chicago office.
Responsible for obtaining consignments of fine timepieces including antique pocket watches, vintage wristwatches and high end modern watches
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source quality consignments form private collectors, trade dealers and retailers
- Supervise the vetting of condition and authenticate properties consigned
- Create and proof read catalog descriptions and marketing materials
- Market specific consignments to valued clients
- Negotiate client terms
- Review settlements and wires
- Attend trade shows and conventions to obtain consignments and to develop strategic partnerships with clients
- 5+ years of experience as a watch dealer and/or in a major auction house working environment with focus in watches and fine timepieces
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Public speaking talents are a plus!
- Good writing skills
We are a non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
Post a Job
The Watch Specialist is responsible for general and emergency assistance to client resources while working in a 24/7 365 Global Emergency Operations Center during a daytime/evening period.Essential Duties/Responsibilities* Serve as a team member in a Global Emergency Operations Center that supports business continuity and location based threat or major event impact reporting.
Be first point of contact for reported incidents and provide assistance to designated personnel
Prepare case management reports utilizing customized internal reporting systems
Maintain contact metrics for reporting of monthly emergency hotline activity
Triage and escalate incidents rapidly in accordance with protocols
Support Incident Management Team during major eventsEducation and Requirements* High School Diploma, BS Degree, a plus
Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check*
* 3 + years’ experience in a related field required, especially in an emergency operations center or similarSkills* Excellent oral and written communications skills – convey complex details of situational information to duty personnel and POC’s in accurate and concise manner
Well-developed sense of judgment, critical thinking, and analytical and interpersonal skills.
Adaptability to frequent changes in environment
Familiarity with security issues, and other operational risk concerns to international organizations.
Must be able to effectively respond to POC’s experiencing dynamic/emotional situations; experience in Psychological First Aid is a plus.
Must be able to multi-task with great attention to detail and awareness of time management
Must arrive on time and be a cheerful team player.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows 7/8, and Office 365 applications.
Ability to quickly and efficiently field call reports
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; accurate typing skills
General knowledge of corporate operations, particularly with respect to a publicly traded companyWork Cond*
* Office environment with a majority of the time sitting and using the telephone and computer.
Must be able to use other office equipment as needed. EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disability Department: Global Operations Location: Bentonville, AR
Watch Officer Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States Requisition #: 44175 Post Date: Watch Analyst/Officer
Opportunity The Watch Analyst/Officer will be responsible for: Coordinate shorter-term efforts and collaborations, both between internal teams and between ARL CSSP and other organizations such as ARCYBER, JFHQ-DODIN, USCYBERCOM, HPC/DREN NetOps, DCIS and various sub-orgs to include Cyber Protection Teams, other CSSPs, and representatives of LE/CI and network operations centers.
Coordinates and oversees the CSSPs response to Request for Information (RFIs) from Mission Partners. Disseminate OPORDs, TASKORDs, FRAGORDs to CSSP teams and ensure adherence. Perform technical analysis involving threat event data, evaluating malicious activity, documenting unusual files and data, and identifying tactics, techniques and procedures used by attackers to gain access to Windows, Mac OS and Linux platforms.
Responsible for communicating issues to leadership, as well as delivering status updates both as directed and on regular, daily and weekly reporting cycles. Responsible for acquiring necessary knowledge and in support of the NCCIC program. Manage and update program databases and tracking systems. Perform research and analysis in support of existing and emerging threats to national communication systems.
Requirements ·In depth Understanding of DoD 8500 series for Information assurance and CJCSM 6510 for IA/CND and Cyber Incident Handling Program. ·Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in the area of Information Assurance, Information Security ·Minimum of three (3) years of IA/CND Experience (Protect/Detect/Respond/Sustain) with Cyber Security Service Provider organization (formerly CNDSP). ·Three (3) years performing high-volume analysis of logs, network and system data, to include NetFlow, PCAP, XFLOW, HBSS, ACAS; along with other SIEM-specific artifacts. ·Demonstrated knowledge of network threats, attacks, and other methods of exploitation, and the ability to develop Tactics, Techniques, Procedures (TTPs) to mitigate, deter, and respond. ·DoD IA Workforce Improvement - IAT Level II Compliance (DOD 8570/8140). ·Scheduling and deconfliction and contractor/subcontractor manning and coordination. ·Proficiency with document creation/modification with MS Office software – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project ·HS Diploma ·Willingness to travel CLASSIFIED PROGRAM
ACTIVE TOP SECRET /SCI
Preferred Qualifications : Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration: + DHS EOD at the SCI level preferred.
Cyber security/IT security professional writing experience desired.
Department of Homeland Security experience desired. Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries.
The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. All across the world, at every time of day, Parsons is keeping people moving toward a brighter, safer world. For more about Parsons, please visit.
My Profile Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
My Submissions Track your opportunities.
Similar Listings Arlington, Virginia, United States Cybersecurity Requisition #:44140 Arlington, Virginia, United States Cybersecurity Requisition #:42322 Arlington, Virginia, United States Cybersecurity Requisition #:42771 Parsons Careers. All rights reserved.
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities. Get Social with Us!
Post a Job
Cyber Watch Officer
Overview: Trace Systems,headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad–– whenever and wherever.
We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security Job Title:Cyber Watch Officer Job Location: Ft. Meade, MD Security Clearance: Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with CI polygraph eligibility Job Responsibilities:
The candidate will serve as a Cyber Security Watch Officer (CSWO) on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the DISA Command Center (DCC) Network Assurance embedded with DISA Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD. CSWOs are principally engaged in the incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD CNDSP methodology. Minimum Qualifications: + Hold a minimum intermediate-level understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.
Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Shifts are staffed 24x7; candidates must be willing to perform shift work which may include weekends or non-standard work hours. Security Clearance: + Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with CI polygraph eligibility To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems!
Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:. #jointracesystems For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Job ID 2017-1822 # of Openings 1 Job Locations US-MD-Fort Meade Posted Date 5/5/2017 Category Intelligence/Cyber
Facility Watch Officer - FT. Gordon, GA
FACILITY WATCH OFFICER - FT. GORDON, GA Location:Augusta, GA Req.
Number:2783 Description Dean-Fluor offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Facility Watch Officer job responsibilities include but are not limited to:• Responsible for providing a 24/7/365 qualified, capable, and trained operations staff that can operate (monitor and control) and update all system (s) control applications maximizing the efficiency of the system being controlled and revising the operating controls as needed to accommodate changes in the facility operations or to correct identified problems/ inefficiencies. • Responsible for assisting the development process, methods, standard operating procedures (SOP) and training programs for operators to monitor and control the complex mechanical, electrical, life safety and building control system(s) that comprise the monitor and control. • Responsible for assisting the implementation process and procedures set forth using CMMS program to schedule, dispatch, track and report MEP field emergency repair, adjustment, preventive maintenance and warranty activities. • Manages the integration, reliability and functionality for all the building control system(s) that comprise the mission that include the SCADA, ALC Building Controls and the Life Safety Systems. • Coordinates with the EMCS Manager while on duty to optimize the performance of monitoring systems and meet the government energy goals. • Provides oversight; must be capable of troubleshooting and have the expertise to address operational problems. • Monitors Maintenance Mechanics performance.
Provides input to Program Manager • Assumes supervisory responsibility of the Mechanics in the absence of the EMCS Supervisor. • Assists MEP Operations Manager in developing work and project schedules. • Assists Program Manager and EMCS Manager with the development and implementation of preventive maintenance program. • Assists in developing and implementing ORM safety procedures and safety meetings. Generate safety reports and maintain related safety records. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor of Science in Engineering OR equivalent experience will be considered; e.g., ten years experience in a supervisory level position in industrial facility operations and maintenance OR ten years field experience in a maintenance position. In addition: • Must be willing to carry a shop radio and cell phone when on duty to enable prompt emergency response. • Must comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards. • Must be a team player committed to work in a quality environment. • Must be willing to perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as requested. • Must conform to all city, state and federal licensing and certification requirements. • Must possess a valid driver’s license. • Must be able to work as needed including various shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime. • Must be available 24/7/365 with exception for personal time off that will be covered by delegate. This position is considered sensitive and requires extensive background screening process.
Candidate must be able to achieve and maintain TS/SCI security clearance. DESIRE: Bachelor's DegreeExperience as a Building Operations Center Manager USGBC LEED EB accredited professional NICET IV Certification - This position may require ongoing or intermittent use of a company vehicle. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledVEVRAA Contractor
Post a Job
Fine Watches & Jewelry Specialist - Ralph Lauren, Beverly Hills
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For over 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.Purpose and Scope: Ensure a consistent memorable customer shopping experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships and upholding our cultural ethos. Partner with Accessories Department Manager to learn the role of a leader, in order to positively influence sales team and drive the Fine Watches & Jewelry department’s sales. Responsibilities: Self
Takes a proactive approach to self development and actively gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc). * Supports and promotes new Fine Watches & Jewelry business initiatives to create a positive reception from sales team.
Demonstrates professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
Build on personal professional sales experience to become a more knowledgeable and effective Fine Watches & Jewelry expert. Customer
Drive sales in the Fine Watches & Jewelry department by exhibiting expertize on product knowledge and customer service standards.
Develop and grow clientelling efforts through perfecting Book of Business strategy.
Upholds customer service and training standards in the Fine Watches & Jewelry department, and identifies and communicates training needs to management.
Exemplify excellence in Fine Watches & Jewelry customer service responsibilities.
Consistently builds and develops a proactive clientele business through social engagement and relationship skills.
Consistently deliver value added services to enhance customer experience.
Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the individual.
Anticipate customer needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
Create and nurture an enduring relationship. Brand
Maintain merchandise in accordance with the Company’s visual presentation standards. Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding and floor changeovers.
Demonstrate a true passion and respect for all Fine Watches & Jewelry products.
Create an inspirational shopping experience through a creative and compelling Fine Watches & Jewelry department environment.
Utilize Fine Watches & Jewelry product knowledge and selling tools to be the expert in the department.
Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
Invest time and energy to learn the history and heritage of our lifestyle brand. Business Objectives
Exceed annual sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative Fine Watches & Jewelry business driving opportunities.
Review and analyze sales reports to communicate successes and opportunities to management and corporate partners.
Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
Recap weekly Fine Watches & Jewelry initiatives to Accessories Department Manager to show innovative and proactive actions. Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience within the luxury retail market. Strong written and oral communication skills Ability to work well under the pressure of multiple tasks and deadlines. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers, and co-workers. Knowledge and understanding of luxury apparel and accessories markets. Possess an active client book, which demonstrates proven results.Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Night Watch Department: School for the Deaf Location:
Pittsburgh, PA START YOUR APPLICATION Position Summary The Night Watch provides supervision of youth during sleeping hours, extra supervision/support for morning and bedtime activities, additional staff support in the event of crisis situations at night and secures the grounds at night. Essential Roles and Responsibilities 1. Youth Coverage To assure that staff coverage of youth is provided during sleeping hours, the Night Watch staff will perform bed-checks at 15-20 minutes intervals nightly in assigned areas; providing increased supervision of youths at risk, at the request of the Program Supervisor; assist staff in crisis situations with physical intervention, if needed, or by providing group coverage; assist in the active prevention and/or search and return of youth AWOL attempts; notify the Teacher Counselor or Night Watch Supervisor of any suspicious activities which may jeopardize the youths, staff or program; complete a daily report every night of whereabouts of each youth; obtain supplies necessary to complete daily paperwork and maintain equipment (walkie-talkies, flashlights, etc.) in good working order. 2.
Bedtime Procedure To assure that youth behavior at bedtime is not disruptive, the Night watch staff will: assist the Teacher/Counselor staff with bedtime "cueing" and provide additional supervision/supports; reinforce behavior consistent with bedtime expectations. 3. Campus/Cottage Safety To assure that unauthorized persons and emergency situations are identified in a timely manner and appropriate action taken, the Night Watch staff will: periodically survey the school grounds for unwanted persons and other threatening situations; be alert to other events or circumstances that may place youths, staff and/or property at risk. 2. Safety & Well-being To assure that each young person’s health, safety and well-being is guaranteed, the Night watch will (1) provide direct supervision of youth as required by individual, program and/or regulatory requirements (2) respond to and communicate routine and emergency health care issues to necessary treatment team members (3) assess and respond to dangerous situations and conditions per organization policies and program expectations (4) consider the youths’ emotional, psychological and physical well being when engaging in activities or interventions.
The Night watch is responsible to monitor and document youth in self administering medication and ensure dosage timelines are met. 4. Documentation and Record keeping To assure proper documentation and record keeping the Night watch will (1) complete all required paperwork (2) complete written work that is legible, accurate and uses professional language (3) meet timelines for submitting paperwork established by the program and organization. (4) use written documentation to communicate effectively with peers, subordinates and supervisors. Essential Qualifications 1.
Education/Credentials/Licensure: a. High school diploma or equivalent b. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance c.
American Sign Language (Pressley Ridge School for the Deaf) 2.
Experience: Experience working with troubled and troubling children preferred 3. Clearances: State Police/FBI per state regulations; Child Protection Working Conditions 1.
Physical Demands. Requires vision, hearing (with the exception of Pressley Ridge School for the Deaf) and a moderate to high level of physical activity including; sitting, standing, walking lifting and carrying as required. Must be able to meet the demands and complete Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI). 2.
Environmental Factors. Indoors/Outdoors: Residential treatment facility, school, home, community 3.
Working Hours. Overnight hours, days based on program need
Post a Job