Assembler Watch Train Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Watch Train
Battle Watch Supervisor
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Secret w/SCI Eligible
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
Operational objective of this contract requires certain highly specialized technical and operational related support of the Current Operations Division (J33), Future Operations Division (J35), Joint Readiness and Training Division (JTREX), and the Command Center Operations to provide advanced professional, technical, and emergency management, comprehensive technology research, operational planning, readiness reporting and continuity of critical operations activities. The SOCSOUTH mission requires contractor support that adapts and responds as needed to rapidly changing requirements. The Contractor may be required to deploy to Continental United States (CONUS) or Overseas (OCONUS) locations in support of U.S. national security objectives. The Contractor may be required to work additional or surge hours based on the needs of the Command. Typically these surge hours are in conjunction with military exercises or contingencies.
Responsibilities of personnel who support:
- The contractor shall provide a Battlewatch Supervisor who’s responsible for the Battlewatch Team, providing oversight and leadership to all Battlewatch Specialists. Due to the ever-changing requirements of operational necessities within the SOCSOUTH AOR, the JOD Battlewatch Supervisor must maintain awareness of JOD/J3 activities and provide leadership, mentorship, training, and knowledge management requirements to all subordinate Battlewatch specialists.
- The JOD Battlewatch shall be maintained at 100%, at all times, year-round. Hours of operations should be maintained during normal working hours (see para 1.6.4) and not part of the 24/7 Battlewatch rotation.
- The JOD Battlewatch supervisor is tasked with satisfactory resolution and completion of all assigned work, tasks and objectives, and reporting requirements on a daily basis.
- Provide daily summary of all items received through the Battlewatch during off-duty hours, as well as compilation of any items received throughout holiday periods.
- Provide leadership and scheduling oversight over all Battlewatch Specialists, including providing Battlewatch section shift schedule to the COR by the last day of each month for the following month, ensuring 100% manning at all times. JOD Battlewatch Supervisor shall maintain all relevant training requirements and daily specialized technical support requirements for all Battlewatch Specialists.
- Acts as an assistant to the SCPM for all JOD/J3 activities occurring within a given timeframe, as well as assist in report compilation and completion as required.
- Monitor, assess, and report the status of all SOF and friendly force current operations in the USSOUTHCOM AOR as requested.
- Monitor and sustain communications with and maintain situational awareness of all current and ongoing operations and advise the J33 Chief as required.
- Shall attend meetings as required to provide operational information/status updates to the J33 staff.
- Communicate and coordinate with the planning cells of the Future Operations Section information regarding the Command and Control (C2) status of current operations.
- Provide support and initial response to crisis and appropriate notification across the spectrum of potential events (personal emergencies, physical security, natural disasters, and emergency or military contingencies).
- Ensures full operability of the Battlewatch Sections’ role as the central notification and data-source center for both crisis and other significant, non-routine events, including denial-of-service cyber-attacks.
- Shall possess a minimum of 5 years of AOR experience is required NOTE AOR Definition: Acceptable AOR experience shall be within any of the following command levels: Headquarters USSOCOM (HQ USSOCOM), USSOCOM Sub-Unified Commands, U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC), Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC), Marine Corps Special Operations Command (MARSOC), and all Component sub commands to include U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) and Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH).
- Shall possess demonstrated supervisory level experience in leading a military operations center/Battle watch or equivalent experience
- Shall possess a minimum of five (5) years of AOR experience. Shall possess demonstrated supervisory level experience in leading a military operations center/Battle watch or equivalent experience.
- Shall possess a current SECRET security clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance within 6 months of hire.
- Familiar with MS WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT class/course. Past military experience is highly desired
- Language: English
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Holidays and Annual Leave
120 hours PTO accrual
Intelligence Watch Officer
Graham Technologies has an opening for an Intelligence Watch Officer in Washington DC. We are looking for an Intelligence Watch Officer to provide intelligence monitoring and warning functions along with national security communications and administrative support our customers senior leadership. In addition, the IOC serves as point-of-contact for other Washington area Intelligence and Operations Centers.
- Support 24x7 IOC activities, as deemed appropriate by the Government
- Provide current intelligence information to IN leadership via notification reports, situation reports, and preparation of read books and National Security Council (NSC) books.
- Brief IN senior officials and, as authorized, our customers principals on current intelligence issues and late breaking developments.
- Receive, transmit, control, and distribute critical documents for senior leadership
- Operate intelligence and national security information systems; serve as the Department's link with the U.S. Intelligence Community for time-sensitive activities.
- Provide support assistance to senior customers officials during international travel.
- Develop processes for and carry out procedures related to maintenance of Intelligence Operations Center equipment or documentation, e.g. maintenance of Intelligence Operations Center emergency deployment kits or updating of Departmental emergency phone lists.
- Support special projects and additional tasks in response to emergent needs.
- Conduct research and analysis of complex operational issues and distribute information from intelligence, operations, and open sources.
- Ensure that briefings, read-books, papers, responses to questions, coordination of articles, desk-notes, information papers, and slides are delivered in a timely, accurate and focused way . Print, distribute and review read books, ensuring a high standard of accuracy and proper writing style.
- Provide Document Control management by ensuring all documents entering or exiting the IOC are controlled through proper logging, digitizing and storing.
- Approve and enforce policies and practices regarding documents, including their organization and disposal. Maintain a document storage plan, which includes the short and long-term housing of physical records and digital information. Execute retention policy on the disposal of documents which are no longer required for operational reasons.
- Perform other administrative and operational tasks which may be directed in order to ensure efficient operation of the IOC.
- Perform various duties of the Executive Secretariat during non-business hours, as required.
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills and active DOE Q and SCI or DOD TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field required . Master’s degree in a business related field desired. 8 years of relevant experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- 4 years of experience required with 1 year of prior intelligence watch.
- Excellent program management, business, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques, and ability to effectively brief various IC officials and senior officials on a daily basis
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: All source information including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, Open Source, and ELINT.
- Familiarity with the functions, policy, and responsibility of the DOE-IN.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community. Expert specialized knowledge of the capabilities and operations of the US Intelligence Community. Ability to state intelligence requirements, research intelligence databases, interact with intelligence agencies to obtain intelligence products or services. Has a broad background and comprehensive experience in intelligence techniques and operations and the ability to apply this knowledge to problems related to incoming intelligence and national security information. Experience coordinating with various U.S. Government agencies relating to intelligence, foreign policy, and or law enforcement issues.
- Skill in intelligence research, analysis, and production. The incumbent has a thorough understanding of principles and techniques employed in intelligence collection, processing, production, and dissemination, as well as the analytical techniques used to develop finished intelligence reports assessments. Ability to research, assemble, write, and edit quality control intelligence reports, assessments, and briefing books for senior level personnel at a high standard of quality.
- Familiarity with the operation of intelligence and national security communications systems. The incumbent must have knowledge of a wide range of telecommunications concepts, principles, and practices to accomplish work processes using voice, data and telecommunications devices. The incumbent must have comprehensive knowledge of Telecommunications and Information Systems, Local Area Networks, Secure Internet networks, Intelligence Community networks, DODIIS AMHS JWICS messaging systems, Facsimile systems, Secure Telephone systems Reproduction equipment (copiers, scanners, VCR, DVD-R's) and Video Teleconferencing equipment (SVTS, JWICS, net meeting).
- Ability to execute emergency procedures and support senior leadership during crisis situations. The incumbent must have a comprehensive knowledge of IN and DOE continuity of operations planning and emergency response procedures.
- Demonstrated high-level of expertise in the use of business processes and Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Access).
- Ability to work shift-differentials between the hours of 7 PM to 6 PM, and off-normal hours.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Post a Job
Child Watch Staff - Homecourt - Youth
Child Watch Staff – Homecourt – Youth
Childwatch staff is responsible for providing care to children ranging from age six weeks to six years. Successful applicants will have an interest in interacting with children, enjoy building genuine relationships with parents/members/staff, and have the ability to create an inclusive environment. All Childwatch staff members are expected to model and teach the YMCA values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
|Starting Wage Range:||$8.33 – $10.41|
|Proposed Starting Date:||ASAP|
|Date of Interviews:||To Be Determined|
|Application Process:||All interested staff must submit a resume and a letter of interest stating your skills and knowledge that would qualify you for this position. |
External Candidates must complete an application and submit a resume. If you have any questions regarding the position please visit our website at www.ymcatvidaho.org or contact email@example.com.
Assembly - Full Training Provided
Looking for a company who values their employees?
Offers great benefits?
Provides a steady schedule?
Will train you on the manufacturing processes?
How about offering a cafeteria with great food for lunch?
Plays music while you're working?
Has an on-site Fitness Center that is FREE to use?
Offers a $50 bonus at 30 days?
Offers another $100 bonus at 60 days?
Then we have the company for YOU!
We are seeking motivated individuals to assemble various plastic components for products used in the medical industry!
No experience required! Will train those who are eager!
Schedule is Monday-Thursday 6am-4:30pm with overtime on Fridays as needed.
The pay is $12.00/hr and both the 30 day and 60 day bonuses are based on performance and attendance.
Job tasks include mechanical assembly of various medical products using hand tools and equipment, inspection of components to ensure accuracy, packaging, and some computer entry. Must be comfortable standing for the entire shift. The work is completed in a standing/stationary position at a work station in a clean room environment. Lifting up to 35lbs as needed.
A great place to get your foot in the door and work your way UP!!!!
Respond today to be scheduled for an interview ASAP!
Or stop in our office Monday- Friday, 8am- 11am
9351 Grant St, Suite 570
Thornton, CO 80229
Electronic Assembly - Will Train
We are seeking Electronic Assembly candidates who are willing to learn!! - WE WILL TRAIN you to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. We are hiring for 1st, 2nd shift and weekend positions!
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have proof of education (HSD or GED)
- The ability to pass a drug test and background check
WE ARE HIRING 20+ PEOPLE FOR VARIOUS SHIFTS - PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!
ACI is seeking Watch Officers with Active Secret Clearances to provide the organizational support necessary to meet the needs of a high profile project. This position is pending final contract award.
Duties include but not limited to:
-Work with fellow watch officers as a team in monitoring the status of the National Transportation System, reporting incidents, accidents or threats to the system’s integrity and evaluate the potential impacts these events may have on the transportation infrastructure that could lead to critical events and crisis/emergency situations;
-Obtain information from a wide variety of communications equipment including e-mail, telephone, fax, secure fax, high frequency radio, and satellite phone. When sending information, the contractor shall be responsible for determining the appropriate method of communication and using the proper format, priority, and distribution means as specified in the Standard Operating Procedures;
-Contribute to the efforts of the organization by forwarding items of interest to leadership for review;-
-Develop and maintain close working relations with watch officers from other federal and state agencies.
Continually learn better watch standing skills through review and presentation of “best practice” changes to operations and information SOPs, checklists, and other administrative processes and procedures;
-Oversee preparation and distribution of critical reports and alerts.
-Ensure that all Requests for Information (RFI) are rapidly and effectively acted upon and coordinated with -Operating Administrations and partner Departments and Agencies for consistency and consensus.
-Assure all reports, presentations, and briefings for the Secretary are timely, accurate, and fully coordinated;
-Responsible for initiating and receiving video teleconferencing and secure video teleconferencing from a wide variety of equipment. When necessary, this may require troubleshooting to identify and correct system problems, re-keying encryption devices, and operating peripheral devices through a console;
-Assist with emergency message dissemination as necessary;
-Actively participate in exercises and drills, as part of the CMC team; and
-Ensure familiarity and comply with the DOT HQ Occupant Emergency Program.
-All watch personnel must be eligible for a TS/SCI security clearance;
-All watch personnel shall have prior operations center experience and have experience operating classified communications equipment;
-Watch staff shall be required to demonstrate proficiency in CMC procedures within 3 months of beginning training by passing a certification board;
-Ability to fully operate the standard Microsoft office suite of tools to include: Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word; Proficiency in using digital map programs to produce incident specific maps for reporting;
-Operate classified communications equipment including classified fax machines, satellite telephones and Secured Terminal Equipment (STE);
-Ability to write grammatically correct and technically proficient reports for review by Senior Officials;
-Ability to analyze incoming information, determine its relevance and importance and route it appropriately;
-Ability to determine and research appropriate facts to be included in incident reports;
-Ability to operate secure and non-secure video teleconferencing equipment;
-Ability to provide clear concise and factually accurate incident briefs to senior officials both in person, via phone or email;
-Ability to easily operate telephones including call transfers, conference calls, speaker phone and headsets;
-Possess proper personal control, tact and judgment required to operate in an environment high in operational tempo;
-The ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays on a rotating basis, as needed; and
-The physical stamina to effectively work twelve-hour duty shifts for several consecutive days.
You must be a US CITIZEN - an active Secret Security clearance preferred
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Aegis Corps, Inc. is a growing company and there may be opportunities for advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, 10 holidays, company provided life insurance and a 401K.
Aegis Corps, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for a few good candidates for Fire Watch duty on construction site
- Observation of ongoing "hot work" on the construction site.
- Able to identify and react to hazards that may arise.
- Notify proper supervisor of emergency situations.
- Must have some background experience/knowledge of the construction industry.
- Must be able to stand/sit in the same place for long periods of time (4+ hrs)
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STRAY FROM THESE RESPONSIBILITIES (Ex: excessive phone use, sleeping on the job, wandering off)
StaffBuildersHR remains faithful to our clients as we continue to offer relevant, unique and sustainable services. We know that each assignment and individual deserves a committed approach from the StaffBuildersHR team. We are your HR business partner.
If you are a highly motivated individual looking for an outstanding job opportunity or seeking your next career move, please complete the application process and submit your resume. A member of our recruiting team will follow-up with you in a timely manner based on your skills and qualifications. StaffBuildersHR is dedicated to providing you with the right tools and opportunities to lead you to success.
M & G JEWELERS
We have been in business for over 23 years and we are expanding. We are currently seeking a skillful watch technician to join our group. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone ready to make a positive impact.
We are seeking to staff our business with an energetic, dedicated and responsible individual who is interested in joining our team and becoming a key component of a dynamic team. If you’re looking to start your career with the leader in the industry then you’ve come to the right place.
This is a full-time position. We offer competitive pay, health/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation, sick time, anda retirement plan with generous company match and a lot of opportunity for growth.
We need an individual that is a quick learner, self-starter that can handle responsibility and pressure well.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
- Oil moving parts of timepieces.
- Change batteries
- Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
- Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
- Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases, and watch bands.
- Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs.
- Adjust timing regulators, using truing calipers, watch-rate recorders, and tweezers.
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components.
- Test timepiece accuracy and performance, using meters and other electronic instruments.
- Demagnetize mechanisms, using demagnetizing machines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Communicates with manager regarding issues, concerns, and progress.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Proceeds with basic repairs using techniques necessary to complete work.
- Familiar with most watch brands
- Diagnose and correct problems
- Complete services on time to the highest quality standard
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Operate and maintain all watch equipment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Goal-oriented – striving to complete all work before the due date
- Willingness to further education through training
Ideal candidate will have knowledge of battery and gasket replacement, overhauls, movement replacement, watch refinishing, strap and/or bracelet adjustments, and replacement of parts such as crystals, stems, crowns, etc.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum of two years working with watches
Watch Technician / Customer Service
We are seeking a Watch Tech/customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting customers at the counter when they drop off and pick up their watches and jewelry. You will also do basic watch repairs(training is provided)
- Giving professional service with a smile, making every one who walks in the door feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Learning to diagnose jewelry and watches when they come in for repairs.
- Basic watch repairs and engraving services
- Selling jewelry and watches and custom designs
- Passion for giving customers 5 star service
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- Ability to work well under a deadline
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Watch Engineering Administrative Assistant
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- conduct payroll needs
- record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
Education and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- communication skills - written and verbal
- Spanish and English language (bilingual)