Assembler Wet Wash Job Description Sample
Wet Lab Analyst
Environmental and Agricultural Testing Laboratory in Memphis TN is in need of analyst. Full time positions with benefits for an honest, hardworking employee that wants to work.
Responsibilities will include various general chemistry analyses. Should have previous experience using basic laboratory equipment and protocol. Should be able to follow standard operating procedures, work both alone and as part of a team, and able to give attention to detail. There is a possibility to learn and grow within the laboratory network. Salary will be based on experience.
Chemist II – Lc-Ms & Wet Chemistry
Title: Chemist II – LC-MS & Wet Chemistry
Job Description: Chemist II – LC-MS & Wet Chemistry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES As a Chemist II, the incumbent is to provide the scientific and technical expertise in a motivated role under the direction of laboratory management. With strong scientific training and direct working experience in analysis of molecules by FT-IR, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, spectrophotometer, Auto-titrator, LC-MS and TOF-MS.
The incumbent will be a subject matter expert of the LC-MS and Wet Chemistry laboratories in supporting analytical testing of one or combined areas in nutraceutical, food, cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical and biological materials and products. Key responsibilities are highlighted below, but may evolve as the analytical needs of the laboratory changes, and further alignment of the expertise.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES • As an individual chemist, the incumbent will perform laboratory routine and non-routine tests with more focus on food, nutritional supplements and contaminants using FT-IR, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, spectrophotometer, Auto-titrator, LC-MS and other modern analytical methods, including developing, documenting and preparing SOPs or SAM, and training others on methodology developed. • To train junior staff to devise and apply available instruments and related methodologies for performing research and testing in compliance with nutrition supplement cGMP, ISO-17025, Quality System Management, QA/QC program and meeting customers’ requirement. • The incumbent will develop and validate, independently or under management direction, new methods and verify an existing method for appropriate use in the areas of focusing as requested internally or externally by clients, and in compliance with the cGMP and ISO17025 requirements. • With support by QA/QC, The incumbent will adhere to Intertek safety related practices of the facility, and execute analytical project with compliance to environment and safety policy. • The incumbent will stay current with the development of instrumentation and be aware of current developments on analytical techniques in the nutritional supplement, food and cosmeceutical industries. • The incumbent is to strictly adhere to Intertek corporate code of conduct and ethic policy in executing his/her duty, and to adhere to professionalism and to the principles of the scientific method, basing decisions on education, experience, observation, and deduction. • Follows all laboratory safety rules and reports any possible hazards to the Lab Supervisor Safety Officer, QC Manager, Operations Director, and/or Site Director • To carry out the above responsibilities, and all others which may be assigned, in a manner demonstrating support for and adherence to the Company’s Safety Policy and Procedures, Quality Policy and Procedures, Ethics Policy, Vision and Strategy, and to exercise good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy in so doing.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS • B.S. in Analytical Chemistry or related field with minimum of 4 years or Master with at least 2 years with direct experience, or Ph.D.in the field of analytical chemistry, analytical biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, with significant knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques demonstrated through a combination of industry and academic performance. • Experience and technical expertise in developing, validating and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of molecules by FT-IR, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, spectrophotometer, Auto-titrator, LC-MS and LC-MS-MS are required. The incumbent should be familiar with various modern separation techniques.
Experience working in a cGMP, GLP or ISO17025 environment will be a plus in consideration. • Direct industry experience gained from a regulated laboratory is highly deriable, but not critical. Experience in a service or contract laboratory and familiarity with the USP, EPA and analytical methods by recognized bodies preferred. • Good organization/multitasking, oral and written communication and timeline management skills. • As a mid-level experienced chemist, the incumbent is expected to demonstrated track of success with minimal supervision and ability to maintain a level of scientific and technical independence in technical issue resolution Intertek offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential.
Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance plans; 401(k) Plan with company match; Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, holiday); Flexible Spending Account (FSA); Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Tuition Reimbursement; and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Auto req ID: 13709BR
Country: United States
State or Province: Illinois
Relationship Manager - Wet Roxbury, MA Area - Bilingual Spanish Or Portuguese Preferred
Job Description: Relationship managers are the face of Bank of America in our financial centers, bringing our products and services to life for all of our clients. They focus the majority of their time deepening relationships by connecting customers to sales specialists and offering appropriate financial solutions and services to both individual and small business clients. As part of our team, you will have access to industry leading solutions and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of your clients – things like managing expenses, building wealth, managing debt, buying a home, saving for college or planning for unexpected life events. As part of the Financial Center Academy at Bank of America, you will benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities – including a 10-week new hire program. Required skills:
Ability to learn and understand technology to assist customers with self-service needs
Proven results exceeding goals in a customer-centric, results-driven environment
Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals
Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed to promote customer satisfaction
Ability to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customers’ needs
Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
Strong communication skills (including verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to operate the business Desired skills: - Experience in financial services and prior knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions
Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services
Prior sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals where goals were met or exceeded routinely
Prior experience servicing and delighting customers
Posting Date : 11/14/2017
Location : West Roxbury, MA, WEST ROXBURY BC, 1857 Centre St, - United States
Travel : No Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Cleans Wet Etch Supervisor
General Description Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating department operations. Duties include formulating policies and procedures, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources.• Document and communicate all equipment activities for the shift during pass down •Troubleshoot and resolve high-level equipment problems •Assist engineering teams with experiments •Develop, Follow & Maintain integrity of SOPsSpecific Job Duties:
The Equipment Supervisor will be responsible for organizing activities involved with the recovery of Etch equipment from PM including qualifications Documenting / communicating material from tool interruptions to Process team to ensure the material is measured and the material disposition is completed correctly. The Shift Supervisor will interact with the Engineering teams in scheduling PMs, delivering ETAs for tool recovery, Documenting/following standard operating procedures during PM execution is required. High energy with a focus on Quality and detail is required.
Duties:• Judgment and Decision Making: Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate solution• Problem Solving: Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions• Time Management:
PTP's, schedules and prioritizes time and activities to accomplish goals and meet deadlines • Coordination: Gets members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks• Teamwork and Communication: Works well in a team environment and effectively communicates throughout the department and organization• Supervises, typically with operational focus, in area(s) of functional expertise • Manages operational policies within area(s) managed• Manages employees on shift on an ongoing basis with accountability for costs, schedules, productivity, and performance standards Necessary Skills / Attributes Highly capable in MS Word, Excel and Power Point• Ability to quickly learn new systems and adapt to procedure changes also required. • Must have strong communication, teamwork, analytical and problem solving skills• Focused on continuous improvement in fast-paced, changing environment • High level of initiative and desire to learn• Familiar with TPM concepts• Successful candidates will be detail and task oriented and place high value on customer service, team work and flexibility.• Ability to meet due dates for action items• Successful candidates will strictly adhere to SOPs.• Must be punctual Company Information Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States.
SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With 2400 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices.
Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance. SDL2017
Wet Utilities Pipeline Superintendent
As a Wet UtilitiesPipeline Superintendent, our ideal candidate will plan, coordinate, and supervise the crew and equipment operations of each project. They will provide technical direction and have responsibility for safety, cost, productivity, profitability, and quality of work (including self-performed work) for the project. The Superintendent will follow and meet productivity goals and measure performance as well as schedule labor, materials, and equipment, including the work of subcontractors with the Project Manager. (APPLICANTS WITH NO PREVIOUS SEWER, WATER, STORM DRAIN AND OR WET UTILITY PIPELINE EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION).
- A commitment to excellence, able to plan, manage, coordinate and execute Company projects in the field, while providing administrative expertise to the entire project team.
· Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of underground construction (technology, equipment, and methods), pipe materials, trench shoring, soil characteristics & moisture, standard details & specifications, engineering/survey, subcontractor scheduling, and safety.
· Assist in the review of Approved Plans, Installation Progression and Production Goals.
· Document any design conflicts and clarify field design changes/as-builts with the appropriate personnel.
· Provide leadership and guidance to employees including laborers, pipe-layers & operators.
· Ensure work is executed according to contract terms and conditions.
· Conduct weekly safety meetings and prepare daily field status reports.
· Manage the construction site including, daily work progression planning, jobsite organization, jobsite safety and subcontractor management.
· Direct field personnel to achieve a safe completion of the project, on schedule, within budget, and in compliance with plans/specs & regulations.
· Interact effectively with clients, inspectors, project team and other stakeholders to maintain a positive environment and exceptional project experience.
· Must be able to represent Company professionally at all times, and maintain positive relationships with clients, owners, subcontractors, vendors and other employees.
· Coordinates with Project Manager.
- GED, High School Education or higher.
- 5+ Years of Superintendent/Site Management experience in Sewer, Water & Storm Drain (Pipeline) construction, including a complete understanding of construction documents, means/methods, materials & equipment utilization, productivity, scheduling, productivity analysis and site safety requirements.
- A strong, energetic work ethic to efficiently execute all duties and responsibilities.
- Proven track record of project success and project profitability.
- Demonstrated decision making skills in a fast paced, high production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive client, subcontractor, and supplier relations.
- Detail oriented with ability to supervise up to $10,000,000 projects.
· Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
· Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
· Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis.
· Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
· Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
· May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
· May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
· Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.).
· Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day.
· May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with office staff, customers or vendors.
LICNESES OR CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED:
· Valid Driver's license with clean MVD record.
· Obtain and maintain CPR, First Aid and minimum OSHA 30 Hour certification.
· MSHA & OSHA preferred.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
· Salary commensurate with relevant experience. Future raises are merit based.
· Company Phone.
· Company Vehicle and Gas Card.
· Bonus program based on project cost savings.
· 100% Paid Employee Medical Coverage after 60-day probationary period.
· Medical Coverage available for spouses and families.
· Company provides additional benefits in the form of an ESOP after qualifications have been satisfied.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks, and Drug Screens.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
1St Shift Wet Sander/Buffer
Global Power Components is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We are seeking a dedicated Wet Sander/Buffer who is dedicated, detail orientated and with a desire to work OT (as much as you want – most employees average 50 hours a week).
Responsibilities: (what you will be doing)
- “Fixing” or buffing out runs in the paint and other paint imperfections on our products. This will include:
- Wet sanding, nibbing out and finish polishing
- Touch up paint to cover scratches, chips or repairs in painted finished fuel tanks, frames and enclosures
(what it takes to be successful)
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience with paint touch up including wet sanding and buffing.
- Flexible in day to day activities
- Willing to stay late on occasion to complete a rush job
- Experience in a Manufacturing setting
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must be highly motivated
- Able to communicate and work well with others
- Pay attention to details and have a strong drive to succeed
- Must pass competency and paint test as well as pre-employment physical including drug screen
What's great about this job/Global Power Components:
- Expanding, privately held organization
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year (most employees work an average of 50 hours a week) – in an organization that has been growing for years – and continues to do so.
- OT paid over 40 hours
- Medical/Dental benefits eligible after 60-days
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Pipelayer - Underground Wet Utilities
Experienced Pipelayers Needed
Our Pipelayers lay/install pipes for public works and commercial jobs ( storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains). They will also perform any combination of the following tasks: grade trenches or culverts, position pipe, and/or seal joints.
Reports to: Jobsite Superintendent
Minimum of 3-5 years Pipelaying experience in the wet utilities.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- 3 Days of Sick Leave
How to Apply
Email resume to employment at kanapipeline.com, apply online at www.kanapipeline.com and attach resume, mail resume to Kana Pipeline, Inc., or fax to 714-9861416 or walk-ins welcome.
Kana Pipeline, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kana Pipeline, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Kana Pipeline, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Kana Pipeline’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Kana Pipeline has worked on a multitude of projects throughout Southern California ranging in contracts from a few thousand to several million dollars. As a commercial water pipeline and storm sewer system contractor installing various sewer, water, fire line and storm drainage systems, we can conveniently provide you with one quote to encompass all of these underground wet utilities.
Our pipeline services include pipe line installation of sewer, domestic water and reclaimed water, fireline, storm drainage systems, concrete drainage structures, pump stations, storm drainage filtration structures, and paving in conjunction with water pipeline, as well as other wet utility work.
International Mechanical Superintendent - Wet
B.L. Harbert International is looking for a Mechanical Superintendent with expertise in pipe-fitting/plumbing to work in various locations overseas. Candidate must be able to work with crew of various backgrounds and nationalities. Superintendents will provide direction and guidance to field supervisors and craft employees. Being able to manage work performance and productivity to ensure deadlines are met is a key responsibility in this role. Successful candidates will assist in problem resolution and act as a liaison between senior management, field supervision, craft and TCN employees.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
· Ability to relocate overseas to work on projects for 2-4 years
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in pipe-fitting/plumbing
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervision role
· Candidate must have either Fire Sprinkler, Plumbing, and or Mechanical commercial/industrial piping experience
· Candidate must be able to layout, fabricate, install, and test piping systems
· Candidate must be familiar with using various pipefitter power/hand tools, such as: threading/grooving piping machines, welding/brazing/soldering, wrenches, grinders, drills, etc.
· Candidate must be able to identify, quantify, order, arrange, and control piping materials
· Candidate must have equipment installation experience
· Candidate must have piping insulating experience
· Physical requirements include, but are not limited to: Ability to perform repetitive movements. Ability to work overhead. Ability to use hands to grasp. Ability to reach with arms. Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist. Ability to sit, climb and balance. Ability to frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or push or pull up to 75 pounds.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work with people from different trades, backgrounds, cultures, etc.
· Ability to follow and maintain proper building and installation codes
· General understanding of diagrams and blueprints
· Ability to follow established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
· Fire Sprinkler piping experience, in accordance with NFPA.
· Plumbing experience, to include but not limited to: meters and gages, valves, hangers & supports, vibration and seismic controls, identification, plumbing specialties, domestic water piping, booster pumps, sanitary waste and vent, sewerage/sump pumps, storm drainage, compressed-air, water treatment, water heaters, plumbing fixtures, etc.
· Mechanical piping experience, to include but not limited to: meters and gages, expansion loops, valves, hangers and supports, heat tracing, vibration and seismic, identification, testing/adjusting/&balancing, insulation, instrumentation and controls, fuel-oil piping, hydronic piping, pumps, refrigeration, boilers, heat-exchangers, chillers, terminal cooling/heating equipment, etc.
· Commissioning experience
· Instrumentation and controls experience
· BIM/3-D modeling experience
B.L. Harbert International, LLC offers an excellent remuneration package including a competitive US base salary, applicable overseas uplifts, completion bonus, local housing, post allowance, local transportation, 30-days per year vacation, 401K plan and group insurance.
B.L. Harbert International, LLC is an EOE / Veterans / Disabilities
At the core of our success is a decentralized decision-making and management operating philosophy. This has led to the formation of two distinct operating groups: the U.S. Group and the International Group.
BL Harbert's International Group provides preconstruction, design-build and MEP engineering services for U.S. Government facilities, civil/industrial, commercial, and hospitality clients in various locations throughout the world.
Our rich experience and self-perform model allow BL Harbert to provide our clients with secure, professional construction in every corner of the world. Since 2000, we have performed in excess of $5 billion worth of new construction in over 30 countries; all of the work built to U.S. specifications and standards. We have a proven track record of delivering first class facilities in some of the most remote places on earth.
We make every effort to immerse ourselves in local cultures and contribute to the welfare of local communities. We also hire workers from the local workforce and, by training them and refining their abilities, provide them with a life skill that they will be able to use long after we have gone. Our goal is to leave behind not only a world-class building, but also a local population that has a new positive view of the United States.
Painter - Wet Coat 1St Shift
Apply prepared paints, powders, lacquers or enamels to products where high grade and decorative finishes are required. Mix finishes to specified color, consistency and viscosity for spraying or brushing application and adjust equipment to obtain the best finish requirements and economy. Maintain and keep equipment and area in a safe clean condition and working order. May regulate and operate baking or drying ovens, prepare surfaces by cleaning, filling, etc.and by performing the following duties.
Cleans and prepares surface of article to be painted.
Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
May operate E-coat system load control panel.
May select and mix coating liquid to produce desired viscosity.
Racks work pieces on conveyor, inspects, and transfers parts into and out of department.
May pour coating liquid into spray container and connect gun to air hose.
Set up powder gun.
May perform inventory transactions.
Identify proper paint via structure information.
Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray.
Pulls trigger and directs spray onto work surface to apply prime or finish coat.
Loads and moves materials to work area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One year related experience and/or training is preferred. Basic understanding of computers.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Record paint usage on daily usage log.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Along with process engineering and development services, MEC maintains an extensive manufacturing infrastructure in 16 facilities across five states. These facilities make it possible to offer conventional and CNC stamping, shearing, sawing, laser, plasma, and water-jet cutting, forming, drilling, tapping, grinding, tube bending, machining, welding, assembly and logistic services. MEC also possesses a broad range of finishing capabilities including shot blasting, e-coating, powder coating, wet spray and military grade chemical agent resistant coating (CARC) painting. Contact us today to find out more information about how we can help you and your business.
Wet Process/ Production
The right candidate for this opening will have duties including; hot air solder level, Copper, Nickel and Gold Electrolytic and Electro less plating, chemical etching and various chemical and mechanical cleaning processes used in the manufacturing of printed circuit boards.
Observe all safety rules. Willing to train
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!