Assembler Wire Mesh Gate Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Wire Mesh Gate
Steel Wire Mesh Builder
HELP WANTED: Assembly/Packaging Workers
Start pay rate $10.00/hr with plenty of overtime.
Building/packaging steel guarding: panels, posts, etc
Needs to be able to lift 60-65 lbs at a time.
Apply in person at:
Automation Guarding Systems
6624 Burroughs Ave
Sterling Hts, MI 48314
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!
Wire Harness Assembler
Select proper wire, place it on a harness board and string it from point A to Point B
Wire Harness Assembler
Job Summary : Orion Test Systems is looking for a Wire Harness Assembler to help speed up production. Responsibilities includes reading diagrams or wire list to determine materials needed. Selects wires of specified color, marking, or length. Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness. Attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip, using soldering iron or crimping device. Use of Harding Connectors a Plus. Test wiring continuity, using continuity tester. IMMEDIATE HIRE
MUST BE ABLE TO READ ELECTRICAL BLUEPRINTS & UNDERSTAND WIRE GAUGES/STANDARDS
1. Solder, wrap, and coat wires to ensure proper installation.
2. Select and assemble electrical parts following schematic drawings and using hand.
3. Assemble electrical components, subsystems, or systems.
4. Bolt objects into place.
5. Solder parts or connections between parts
6. Automatic wire strippers
7. Handheld wire strippers.
Knowledge , Skills & Experience : Basic knowledge of Electrical wiring. Problem-solving and decision-making skills. Knowledge of using mathematics to solve problems. Understanding diagrams and work related documents. Time management. Knowledge of selecting correct wires and tools. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Working Conditions: This job operates in a shop production environment. Requires face to face discussions with individuals or teams. Requires working indoors in non-controlled environmental conditions. Requires being exact or highly accurate. Requires meeting strict deadlines Essential Physical Tasks: Must be able to lift 50lbs periodically. Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls
Electrical Wire Assembler
Acloché is currently recruiting for a wiring and electrical components professional. The qualified individual will possess experience with electrical assembly.
Installs wiring and electrical components to fire truck bodies. Duties include: installing and connecting electrical components by use of hand, air and power tools.
Pre wire fire truck (body and sub frame) and disconnect computers.
- Install electrical wiring for fire truck cabs, pumps, and ladders.
- Install electrical wiring for hydraulic compartments & compartment doors.
- Assure that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications instructions and requirements.
- Perform electrical testing and inspections (all wiring and connections).
- Operate all electrical functions during pre-pump testing and final pump testing.
- Perform final finish inspection and make any necessary adjustments to assure product specifications and quality standards are met.
- Communicate with supervisors, employees and other building departments any issue(s) related to performing the duties of this position.
- Comply with organizations specific policies and procedures and safety and health standards including housekeeping standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience, Competencies and Education
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift License
- Language Skills
- Ability to work well with others; ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to prioritize and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES:
- Adherence to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Adherence to the Company’s Safety Standards.
- Ability to maintain clean work areas and follow good housekeeping practices.
- Ability to follow work rules, work independently, be flexible and be willing to perform a variety of jobs.
- Ability to use any machinery/equipment required to accomplish any given job assignment.
- Ability to work effectively, courteously and respectively with other personnel.
- Ability to respond quickly and willing to go the extra mile.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle, finger or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally the employee must kneel or crouch, reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, and talk and hear.
- The employee frequently works in awkward positions.
- Fine dexterity is required for wiring and installing small nuts and bolts.
- The employee must occasionally exert or lift up to 50 pounds. Lifting devices and the use of the “Buddy System” is available.
- Successful performance requires specific vision abilities that include close vision; distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is normally exposed to weather conditions.
- Heat levels on occasion can be more than moderate.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. However, it can be loud at the pump pad during pump testing. (hearing protection is required at the pump pad during testing.)
- Required safety items are provided and must be worn by the employee when performing his/her duties.
For 50 years, MDI Worldwide (www.mdiworldwide.com) has been serving our customers with excellence. We continuously provide the latest innovations in our field. Our revolutionary signage has set the standard worldwide. We significantly impact a variety of industries; including Retail, Quick Serve, Petroleum and Roadway. Our vital operating components of quality products, quality design and quality customer service will ensure that we are the relied upon resource for stock and customized signage for decades to come.
The Wiring Assembler will be responsible for working as part of a team assembling a variety of MDI products to the highest standards of quality, efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience in a light assembly production environment meeting the highest standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
To the Wiring Assembler we offer
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability, voluntary accident and critical illness.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, personal and holidays
- Opportunity to work for a long-standing company
Work hours are 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m., Monday – Friday, plus overtime as needed.
- Perform a variety of tasks, including but not limited to; wire, notch, punch, clip, assemble, and package material.
- Operate various hand tools and equipment to perform job functions such as; air unit, punch press, hand drill, belt sander, hand file, staple gun, glue gun, bander and foam machine.
- Ensure tasks are completed accurately based on Work Center Supervisor’s instructions and/or information contained in the shop packet.
- Work as a team with other Assemblers to ensure each step of the assembly process is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Read and work from engineering, use tape measures, caliper and other measuring instruments to ensure accuracy of work.
- Perform set-up and quality checks. Complete sign off worksheets to ensure accuracy of work.
- Look for ways to improve processes within the work center. Offer ideas and contribute to implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in cross-training others in the work center to improve efficiency and knowledge of team.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and maintain equipment in proper condition.
- Participate in safety trainings and ensure compliance of all Company safety standards.
- Exemplify a professional work demeanor upholding the Company Core Values of maintaining the highest of business ethics.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Electrical wiring experience required.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to read and work from engineering blue prints.
- Knowledge of metrology. Ability to use various inspection devices measuring within 1/16th of an inch.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Previous manufacturing experience in a light assembly manufacturing production environment.
- Driver’s License
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and to use hands and arms to move parts. The employee is frequently required to walk, and is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibrations. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Ear protection is required where designated.
No calls or emails please. Please complete the questions below and attach your resume.
VENRAA Federal Contractor
Assembler - Wiring
The Greer Group is looking for experienced assemblers with wiring experience. Qualified candidates will also have experience with hand and power tools, and gauges.
Perform assembly, wire, fit and modification work involved in the manufacture of medium and high voltage, indoor and outdoor assemblies, breaker and auxiliary compartments, breakers, renewal parts of assemblies or breakers, customer service orders, power modules and any sub-assemblies associated with these. Identify and collect needed materials for kits, when required, and assemble and prepare for shipment.
A. Assemble, adjust or repair using hand and air tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges and measuring devices assemblies and sub-assemblies of a repetitive and/or non-repetitive nature as required.
B. Fill out ISO checklists, quality checklists, customer checklists, feedback forms, and production lists for supervision, drafting, customer service, and engineering as required.
C. Mount and install electrical equipment. Perform wire operations as required.
D. May be necessary to communicate with customers during customer inspections of assemblies.
E. Receive, pick, label, pack and prepare for shipment, all material and assemblies.
F. Maintain minimum levels of Kanban inventory and report shortages to appropriate operators.
G. Inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and cleanliness.
H. Respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments and development needs.
I. Assist engineering, drafting, and supervision with customer initiated development work.
J. Work to manufacturing information, drawings, sketches, written or oral instructions from supervision and to established procedures.
K. Make adjustments and modifications to assemblies to assure proper operation.
L. Occasionally perform development work on non-repetitive units.
M. Identify special or non-standard conditions and notify supervision.
N. Make sure all nuclear breakers and parts meet all nuclear requirements (DHP & VCP).
O. Assist NSD during witness testing of nuclear breakers.
P. Request shipping releases using appropriate AMS transactions and maintain shipping records.
Q. Verify breaker components meet or exceed current design specifications to rebuild VCP and DHP breakers and recommend replacement parts and work needed to perform rebuild.
R. Receive and stock incoming material and pick parts for assembly.
S. Pack, crate, and tape finished product according to instructions and prepare for shipping.
T. Use material handling equipment, including powered industrial vehicles, to move product and supplies. May lift and carry up to 50 lbs. And push or pull up to 100 lbs. Occasionally with assistance.
U. Fixture and mechanically test DHP-VR breakers and make final adjustments in preparation for test.
V. May travel to customer site to assist with installation of equipment. Interacts and coordinates activity with customer needs.
W. Assist lower coded operators or perform tasks of lower coded positions
X. Observe all safety and hygiene requirements as specified or directed. Maintain a clean orderly and safe workplace.
Y. All employees are expected to comply with the environment, health, and safety guidelines.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. From an accredited institution
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
At least 3 months of manufacturing experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
At least 3 months of experience using hand and air tools
South Carolina Manufacturing Certification (SCMC) or equivalent
The hours are 5 am to 3:30 pm, Monday - Thursday.
Duties: use wire harness board and wire diagram to assemble complex wire harness assemblies. verify the quality of the finished harness by performing point-to-point testing. perform a hand-crimping operation to attach terminals to processed wire. solder and tin wires per drawing/print or cut list. Measure and cut the wire and other component material to specified lengths. Assemble very small connectors and sub-assemblies. Utilize specialized wire harness assembly equipment. Performs other duties, assignments, and projects as assigned. Immediate openings for Wire Harness Assemblers!
Assembler - Production Fixture Whip Line (Flexible Wiring Systems)
Temp to Hire Into A Full Time Permanent Position After 640 Hours and Satisfactory Performance!
5:00 A.M. Start Time - Must have reliable transportation - no public transportation available.
Fixture Whip Assembler (Whip Line)
Reports To: Production Lead & Production Supervisor
Responsible for the general assembly of fixture whips (flexible wiring systems), AC whips and various production line assemblies. Individuals in this position must follow established standard procedures and work instructions for assembly. This position works under the close supervision of the assembly lead. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
Responsible for the daily completion and fulfillment of assembly various types of fixture whips / flexible wiring systems. This requires the following basic duties and processes:
- Reading and understanding work instructions and the job order.
- Assembling connectors on to conduit based on job build order.
- Inserting wires in conduit in accordance with the specified color codes.
- Placing UL labels on conduit.
- Tying off wire leads at the end of conduit whips using designated equipment and machines,
- Lifting and loading conduit bundles on and off an assembly table
- Loading and unloading racks of wire (25-40 lbs.)
- Operate other assembly machines and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Requires general assembly skills with 3-6 months of previous experience in a similar production assembly role.
- Requires basic computer skills to review orders in an ERP system, print documents, review virtual information, etc.
- Requires the ability to independently follow instructions communicated; both verbally and in writing.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with peers.
- Requires the ability to stand at a workstation while completing assembly duties.
- Requires the ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Requires the ability to perform repetitive assembly operations according to established procedures.
- Requires the ability to operate basic power tools, equipment, and pneumatic drill/drivers.
- Requires the ability to lift conduit bundles of 10 (20 lbs.) into barrels.
- Requires the ability to load and unload racks of wire and conduit bundles (20-35 lbs.).
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday
- Must be able to work a full (8) hour shift starting at 5:00 a.m.
- Must have reliable transportation - no public transportation available
- Must be a motivated team player with a great attitude!
PDU Cables is a division of our company that was established in 1981. PDU Cable is the leading manufacturer and supplier of power-distribution cable assemblies in North America. Data Centers have come to depend on our branch circuit power distribution cable assemblies to provide the needed power to run the computers for internet companies, financial institutions, hospitals, universities, manufacturers and retailers big and small.
If you are a hard-working, quality-driven, self-starter who has the work ethic and drive to be a part of our team and you have the required experiences we need to fill our open positions, please apply immediately!
We appreciate the fact that you have considered Engineered Products Company | PDU Cables as a potential employer and we are looking forward to having the opportunity to meet with you about becoming a part of our family of assembly professionals!
Check out our websites at www.engproducts.com and www.pducables.com
Cable And Wire Assembler
For more than 35 years, BTC Electronic Components has served the Military/Aerospace, Transportation, Industrial, and Commercial industries with high reliability connectors and connector accessories. Our electronic component expertise led to the formation of the Cable Assembly & Wire Harness Division of BTC in 2012. Having quickly seen success we are looking for individuals to assist with the increased manufacturing workload while helping expand and grow the Cable Assembly & Wire Harness Division. There is plenty of room for growth for the right candidate.
- This position will perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as cables and harnesses.
- Production of wire harness and cable assemblies using hand and/or power tools (including specialized crimpers, drills, soldering tools, screwdrivers, torque wrenches, wire strippers, precision measuring instruments, etc.)
- Daily cable and harness techniques (wire cutting, cable prep and layup, connectorization, crimping, soldering, jacketing, braiding, molding, use of lacing tape and spot ties for open wire bundles, testing, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand the customer drawings, parts list, wire list, specifications and assembly router for step-by-step instructions on how to manufacture the wire harness and cable assembly
- Make continuity checks on work in process and completed assemblies
- Conduct in-process inspections on product in accordance with quality specifications
- Disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies as necessary and according to specifications and authorized rework steps on the router
- Testing and troubleshooting of subassemblies at 1st, 2nd and final test
- Work collaboratively with Engineering team to correct and improve upon any documents related to the assembly process
- High school degree or equivalent (previous experience will be considered)
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English;
- Displayed comprehension of assembly practices and technologies;
- Familiarity with assembly tools, processes, and terminology;
- Must understand proper crimping and stripping methods.
- Ability to distinguish colors is required.
- Technical knowledge of electronics and mechanical designs;
- Understanding of the application and functioning of test equipment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision;
- Understanding or experience with regulatory requirements and general safety;
- Self-motivated team player.
- Must be able to be trained and certified to IPC/WHMA-A-620 and IPC-A-610, J-Std-001
- Soldering experience strongly desired;
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base pay, company-paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental/vision, 401K and Profit sharing
- Long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Wire Harness Assembler
WIRE HARNESS Assembler Broadcast Electronics is seeking an individual with experience in wire harness assembly/manufacturing to join our team The Wire Harness Assembler performs a variety of repetitive operations to assemble cable & wire harnesses used in electronic equipment or systems. Visit www.mybroadcastjob.com to learn more Qualified candidates may send their resume to:
Broadcast Electronics Attn: Human Resources 4100 North 24th Street Quincy, Illinois 62305 Or tzangerbdcast.com Equal Employment Opportunity Employer including Vets and DisabledQuincy Herald Whig. Keywords: Electronics Assembler, Location: Quincy, IL - 62305
Post a Job