Assembler Wire Mesh Gate Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Wire Mesh Gate
Electronics & Wire Assembly
This is a 1st shift position working Monday-Thursday from 5:30 am - 4:00 pm. Possible overtime on Friday.
- Wiring of complex electrical components
- Maintains the Assembly, Disassembly and Repair of Electronic Parts
- Completes Work Order Forms for Parts
- Ability to use multiple types of crimpers for wires, solder gun/iron, tape measure, and wire stripping machine
- Completes diagnostics and trouble-shooting by analyzing equipment
- 1+ years assembly & wiring experience
- Hand soldering skills a huge plus!
- Experience with electronics and electronic components and an understanding of the electronic assembly process a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete all required paperwork
- Successful candidate has to be able to perform duties with minimum supervision
Electrical Wire Assembler
Acloché is currently recruiting for a wiring and electrical components professional. The qualified individual will possess experience with electrical assembly.
Installs wiring and electrical components to fire truck bodies. Duties include: installing and connecting electrical components by use of hand, air and power tools.
Pre wire fire truck (body and sub frame) and disconnect computers.
- Install electrical wiring for fire truck cabs, pumps, and ladders.
- Install electrical wiring for hydraulic compartments & compartment doors.
- Assure that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications instructions and requirements.
- Perform electrical testing and inspections (all wiring and connections).
- Operate all electrical functions during pre-pump testing and final pump testing.
- Perform final finish inspection and make any necessary adjustments to assure product specifications and quality standards are met.
- Communicate with supervisors, employees and other building departments any issue(s) related to performing the duties of this position.
- Comply with organizations specific policies and procedures and safety and health standards including housekeeping standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience, Competencies and Education
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift License
- Language Skills
- Ability to work well with others; ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to prioritize and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES:
- Adherence to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Adherence to the Company’s Safety Standards.
- Ability to maintain clean work areas and follow good housekeeping practices.
- Ability to follow work rules, work independently, be flexible and be willing to perform a variety of jobs.
- Ability to use any machinery/equipment required to accomplish any given job assignment.
- Ability to work effectively, courteously and respectively with other personnel.
- Ability to respond quickly and willing to go the extra mile.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle, finger or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally the employee must kneel or crouch, reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, and talk and hear.
- The employee frequently works in awkward positions.
- Fine dexterity is required for wiring and installing small nuts and bolts.
- The employee must occasionally exert or lift up to 50 pounds. Lifting devices and the use of the “Buddy System” is available.
- Successful performance requires specific vision abilities that include close vision; distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is normally exposed to weather conditions.
- Heat levels on occasion can be more than moderate.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. However, it can be loud at the pump pad during pump testing. (hearing protection is required at the pump pad during testing.)
- Required safety items are provided and must be worn by the employee when performing his/her duties.
Wire Harness Assembler
Job Summary : Orion Test Systems is looking for a Wire Harness Assembler to help speed up production. Responsibilities includes reading diagrams or wire list to determine materials needed. Selects wires of specified color, marking, or length. Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness. Attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip, using soldering iron or crimping device. Use of Harding Connectors a Plus. Test wiring continuity, using continuity tester. IMMEDIATE HIRE
MUST BE ABLE TO READ ELECTRICAL BLUEPRINTS & UNDERSTAND WIRE GAUGES/STANDARDS
1. Solder, wrap, and coat wires to ensure proper installation.
2. Select and assemble electrical parts following schematic drawings and using hand.
3. Assemble electrical components, subsystems, or systems.
4. Bolt objects into place.
5. Solder parts or connections between parts
6. Automatic wire strippers
7. Handheld wire strippers.
Knowledge , Skills & Experience : Basic knowledge of Electrical wiring. Problem-solving and decision-making skills. Knowledge of using mathematics to solve problems. Understanding diagrams and work related documents. Time management. Knowledge of selecting correct wires and tools. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Working Conditions: This job operates in a shop production environment. Requires face to face discussions with individuals or teams. Requires working indoors in non-controlled environmental conditions. Requires being exact or highly accurate. Requires meeting strict deadlines Essential Physical Tasks: Must be able to lift 50lbs periodically. Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls
Panel Board Wiring Assembly Technician (Temp To Perm, $14-18/Hr)
Description: Summary: • Building panels to print, including lay out and physically mounting devices to back panels, wiring per print and testing the panel to ensure that it is built according to plan (Point to Point). Job Functions: • Physical assembly and wiring of industrial control panels • Dimensionally lay out back panels and externally mounted devices • Mount devices to back panels and enclosures using a variety of methods including drilling and tapping steel • Operate computerized terminal, wire labeling and engraving equipment • Wire panel devices according to provided electrical schematics • Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards • Check work to ensure error-free products • Keep red-lines of any changes required during manufacturing and turn in to supervisor upon their request • Maintain a neat, tidy and safe workplace • Complete other duties as assigned • Welding jackets, face shields, gloves, drill bits and taps, hardhats and earplugs provided Required Qualifications: • Must be familiar with and comfortable using a variety of hand and power tools. • The Panel Technician is expected to have great attention to detail and initiative to constantly learn new things and strive to make the entire team successful • Ability to operate hand and power tools • Ability to lift up to 40 pounds • Basic computer skills • Own steel toed boots Desired Qualifications: • Must be able to understand the fundamentals of electricity and read an electrical schematic. • Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics • Basic knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits • High school diploma or equivalent Please email resume to email@example.com Qualifications: Required Qualifications: • Must be familiar with and comfortable using a variety of hand and power tools. • The Panel Technician is expected to have great attention to detail and initiative to constantly learn new things and strive to make the entire team successful • Ability to operate hand and power tools • Ability to lift up to 40 pounds • Basic computer skills • Own steel toed boots Desired Qualifications: • Must be able to understand the fundamentals of electricity and read an electrical schematic. • Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics • Basic knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits • High school diploma or equivalent Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Leidos Overview: Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company-s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company-s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Post a Job
Cable And Wire Assembler
For more than 35 years, BTC Electronic Components has served the Military/Aerospace, Transportation, Industrial, and Commercial industries with high reliability connectors and connector accessories. Our electronic component expertise led to the formation of the Cable Assembly & Wire Harness Division of BTC in 2012. Having quickly seen success we are looking for individuals to assist with the increased manufacturing workload while helping expand and grow the Cable Assembly & Wire Harness Division. There is plenty of room for growth for the right candidate.
- This position will perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as cables and harnesses.
- Production of wire harness and cable assemblies using hand and/or power tools (including specialized crimpers, drills, soldering tools, screwdrivers, torque wrenches, wire strippers, precision measuring instruments, etc.)
- Daily cable and harness techniques (wire cutting, cable prep and layup, connectorization, crimping, soldering, jacketing, braiding, molding, use of lacing tape and spot ties for open wire bundles, testing, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand the customer drawings, parts list, wire list, specifications and assembly router for step-by-step instructions on how to manufacture the wire harness and cable assembly
- Make continuity checks on work in process and completed assemblies
- Conduct in-process inspections on product in accordance with quality specifications
- Disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies as necessary and according to specifications and authorized rework steps on the router
- Testing and troubleshooting of subassemblies at 1st, 2nd and final test
- Work collaboratively with Engineering team to correct and improve upon any documents related to the assembly process
- High school degree or equivalent (previous experience will be considered)
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English;
- Displayed comprehension of assembly practices and technologies;
- Familiarity with assembly tools, processes, and terminology;
- Must understand proper crimping and stripping methods.
- Ability to distinguish colors is required.
- Technical knowledge of electronics and mechanical designs;
- Understanding of the application and functioning of test equipment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision;
- Understanding or experience with regulatory requirements and general safety;
- Self-motivated team player.
- Must be able to be trained and certified to IPC/WHMA-A-620 and IPC-A-610, J-Std-001
- Soldering experience strongly desired;
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base pay, company-paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental/vision, 401K and Profit sharing
- Long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
MDI Worldwide, a provider of a diverse array of indoor and outdoor promotional fixtures, signage and displays seeks an experienced Wiring Assembler to join our thriving team. We support a myriad of industries from petroleum to high fashion which ensures our days are fast paced and provide a consistent daily variety.
For 50 years, MDI Worldwide (www.mdiworldwide.com) has been serving our customers with excellence. We continuously provide the latest innovations in our field.
Our revolutionary signage has set the standard worldwide. We significantly impact a variety of industries; including Retail, Quick Serve, Petroleum and Roadway. Our vital operating components of quality products, quality design and quality customer service will ensure that we are the relied upon resource for stock and customized signage for decades to come.
The Wiring Assembler will be responsible for working as part of a team assembling a variety of MDI products to the highest standards of quality, efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience in a light assembly production environment meeting the highest standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
To the Wiring Assembler we offer
$13.00/hr 401(k)/Profit sharing Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability, voluntary accident and critical illness. Tuition reimbursement Employee assistance program Paid vacation, personal and holidays Opportunity to work for a long-standing company
Work hours are 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m., Monday Friday, plus overtime as needed. Perform a variety of tasks, including but not limited to; wire, notch, punch, clip, assemble, and package material. Operate various hand tools and equipment to perform job functions such as; air unit, punch press, hand drill, belt sander, hand file, staple gun, glue gun, bander and foam machine. Ensure tasks are completed accurately based on Work Center Supervisor s instructions and/or information contained in the shop packet. Work as a team with other Assemblers to ensure each step of the assembly process is completed accurately and efficiently. Read and work from engineering, use tape measures, caliper and other measuring instruments to ensure accuracy of work. Perform set-up and quality checks. Complete sign off worksheets to ensure accuracy of work. Look for ways to improve processes within the work center. Offer ideas and contribute to implementing continuous improvement initiatives. Assist in cross-training others in the work center to improve efficiency and knowledge of team. Maintain a clean and safe work area and maintain equipment in proper condition. Participate in safety trainings and ensure compliance of all Company safety standards. Exemplify a professional work demeanor upholding the Company Core Values of maintaining the highest of business ethics. All other duties as assigned by management.
Electrical wiring experience required. Ability to work well with others in a team environment to accomplish assigned tasks. Ability to read and work from engineering blue prints. Knowledge of metrology. Ability to use various inspection devices measuring within 1/16th of an inch. High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) Previous manufacturing experience in a light assembly manufacturing production environment. Driver s License
Physical Demands/Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and to use hands and arms to move parts. The employee is frequently required to walk, and is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibrations. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Ear protection is required where designated.
No calls or emails please. Please complete the questions below and attach your resume.
VENRAA Federal Contractor
Post a Job
Part Time Wire Harness Assembly
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Our client is a small, family owned and operated business located in the Appleton.
They have an onsite barn style building with a small shop on the lower level (this is connected to their home). They are willing to train a Part Time, Temp-to-Hire candidate to become an experienced wire harness assembler.
If you like working with your hands, this is the role for you!
The associate will learn to fabricate wire harnesses and cable assemblies according to specific documentation and drawings provided by clients.
The wire harness assembler will begin the day by reading the drawings and diagrams to understand what they will be assembling in the family run workshop.
These harnesses are utilized in fire and rescue vehicles and transportation vehicles such as street trolley cars and buses.
They have experienced exciting growth and are looking for someone to join their team and to find success within their company.
The members of the team enjoy working in a relaxed and collaborative environment.
Training and learning opportunities are always provided.
OTHER EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS: Qualifications: Must be able to read and interpret prints, documentation, and electrical drawings Basic knowledge of wire crimpers and wire strippers is also needed.
Experience assembling wire harnesses and cable assemblies is helpful but not required.
Must be able to read, write and understand English Background check required before first dayAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply In Person:
Career Options 2800 E.
Appleton, WI 54913 Mail a Rsum:
Career Options 2800 E.
Appleton, WI 54913 E-Mail a Rsum:
Apply Online: Fax a Rsum: E-Mail a Work Application:
Please visit our website at for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry -
Post a Job
Wiring Electrician/Hi/Low Voltage
Our Company Group offers strategic advice to help you with the complex problems related to your global services. Through our practical consulting, original research and industry resources, we help you get the maximum value from your back- and middle-office services.
Our advisors ? equipped with our function-specific research ? possess the comprehensive knowledge in wide range of areas including IT Infrastructure, IT applications, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement and Contact Center Services. They will complement your internal team?s focused experience and expertise with a broad view informed by our work with multiple projects in your functional area.
Job duties will be bending conduit, pulling wire, troubleshooting, and terminating cables.
-Commercial/Residential electrical experience
-Able to start a position immediately.
Pay is $15-$25 DOE.
Required Skills for Commercial Electrician Job:
Our team will provide you a new level of insight to successfully address the rising pressure to delivery ROI quickly within the already challenging service delivery environment ?whether that means optimization of your existing internal services, creation or transformation of your shared service center or global in-house center (GIC), outsourcing your services, or incorporating a blended or hybrid solution.
Let us help you take the first step on your pathway to long-term returns.
Post a Job
Meshing Development Student Intern (Prd, CG)
Meshing Development Student Intern (PRD, CG) Locations:Austin, Texas Job Family: Internal Services Apply English (US)
Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 208701
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Division Description: Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides.
To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition Position Overview STAR-CCM+ is a multi-physics engineering simulation software package. Every simulation needs a volume mesh.
STAR-CCM+ provides a number of different types of meshing algorithms that will generate high quality surface and volume meshes from initial discrete and CAD models. The meshing team also provides algorithms for surface preparation tools and develops workflows to go from initial import surface to volume mesh for simulation. A Meshing Development Intern will assist with testing of meshing related development features.
This may include manual testing, developing automated tests, test analysis. Depending on the background of the intern, they may also be asked to profile code to evaluate performance and do an initial analysis of bugs. The intern may also be asked to independently evaluate the usability of a feature or workflow.
Depending on experience, the intern may also be asked to complete a development task. Responsibilities The specific responsibilities associated with the position may include: • Manual testing of existing features and features in development by the meshing team. • Submission of bug reports from the above testing • Create test cases for the automated testing suites. • Suggest possible tests for the automated testing suites. • Evaluate and provide feedbackon the usability of certain features and workflows. • Develop/modify scripts for collection and analysis of test results • Profiling of certain features to find performance bottlenecks • Initial analysis of incoming bug reports • Based on experience, results of the above tasks and the length of the internship, the intern may also be given additional tasks in support of meshing development Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience. Candidates will be expected to meet the following pre-requisites: • Be enrolled in an accredited MS or PhD engineering program in Mechanical Engineering, Scientific Visualization, Aerospace Engineering, Computational Science, Computer Science or related field, and will have completed at least one year as of summer 2017 • Classroom or practical exposure to multi-physics simulation toolsfor CFD or FEA. • Classroom or practical experience with at least one commercial package, preferably Siemens NX, Solidworks, CATIA or ProEngineer/Creo that includes mesh generation • A genuine interest in the simulation of real-world engineering problems using computational methods. • Knowledge of Java or equivalent programming language Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience. The following skills are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position: • C++ Programming Experience • Classroom or practical experience with commercial CFD or Multiphysics software such as STAR-CCM+ or Ansys. • JavaProgramming Experience • Linux Shell Scripting Experience • Python Scripting Experience • Experience working on both Windows and Linux operating systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
Post a Job
Regulatory issues. Pricing pressures. Increased competition. Innovation demands.
our Company Group understands that each industry has its own challenges and opportunities. And we have the experience, knowledge and original research to dive deep into the details of your industry segment to fully exploit the value of your supporting services.
The following skills are required to be considered for this position:
Minimum of 1-5 years residential commercial electrical experience
Capable of bending EMT and Ridged Conduit
Capable of working up to 480 Volts
Our advisors and research analysts will complement your internal team?s focused experience and expertise with a broad view informed by our work with multiple, similar clients in your industry. Our insights will help you decide the optimal service delivery strategy and best-fit solution for your in-scope functions.
Let us help you take the first step on your pathway to long-term returns.
Post a Job