Assembly Inspector Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Inspector
Entry Level Assembly Line - Quality Inspector (Full-Time/Permanent)
Primary Function: The essential function of this Assembly Line Worker is to learn various customer product specifications, and to work on production lines sorting incoming raw products (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) according to these specifications.
This critical function is responsible for maximizing the usage of incoming product by ensuring that all product that meets the specifications goes into a finished package, while any product that does not meet the specifications gets properly sorted and separated. Non-Negotiable Traits: To perform the job successfully, the Assembly Line Worker's behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Sunset Produce/Mastronardi Produce employees:
Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional. Primary Responsibilities: Learn and memorize general and customer-oriented specifications for raw product Utilize learned specifications to quickly and accurately sort raw product Position Requirements:
Ability to learn and retain a wealth of product and customer knowledge Ability to make critical decisions quickly and repeatedly Manual dexterity: ability to work with hands for the entire shift Working Conditions: Refrigerated warehouse (50 degrees) Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs. Position requires standing and walking for the entire shift Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. S2SUN
Use this job description
Assembly And Test Inspector
ASRC Federal Space and Defense brings a 14-year history of delivering high-performance space systems engineering, integration and satellite operations services to civil and defense agencies. ASRC Federal Space and Defense provides these services throughout all phases of the program life cycle and across the entire space systems architecture, including space and ground assets. We are seeking an Assembly and Test Inspector in Kennedy Space Center, FL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechnical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defect. Uses various measuring devices.
Accepts, rejects or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems. Works from drawings, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, manipulate data. Must operate within the requirements identified in LM Quality Procedures and Policy. Follow direction by LM Quality Engineers and LM Quality Management.
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 5 Years or more of experience.
- Ability to frequently lift objects that are 50 pounds or more.
/ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status./
Job:Engineering & Support Services
Title:Assembly and Test Inspector
Location:FL, Kennedy Space Center, FL, United States
Use this job description
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information
- Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies and components
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties)
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation
- On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building
- Perform work within allotted schedules
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels
- Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified
- Required Skills:
- Operate measurement and testing equipment, machines, and devices in accordance with established procedures
- Load, locate, and unload, parts and assemblies
- Disassemble and prepare assemblies to accomplish rework, repair or change incorporation on completed assemblies
- Drill, saw, file, sand, build up, trim, fit, and fasten parts to meet production requirements utilizing any required hand or power tools
- Fabricate, assemble, and install systems elements
- Maintain or repair tools, shop aids, equipment, and facilities as necessary to accomplish work assignments including first-level maintenance on machines and equipment
- In order to be considered for this 2nd shift opportunity, candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months of aircraft structural sheet metal experience or have successfully completed Aero Structural Training
- Candidates must also possess the willingness to work assigned shift and overtime as required as well as the ability to work on concrete floors, uneven surfaces, and in confined spaces, as well as walk on open floor beams, climb on stairs/scaffolding, crawl/kneel in work station, and lift/move parts and/or tools
- Candidates must pass the Work Keys Assessment (www.workkeys.com)
We think our Company is one of the most unique and exciting consulting firms. Working here means you will be involved with a variety of projects that span multiple disciplines, applications, and industries.
No other company possesses the technical depth and breadth of our staff's experience. It is this experience that makes it possible for us to work on such fascinating and diverse projects.
This position will perform inspections at construction sites.
Your specific duties will include:
Reviewing plans, designs and drawings submitted by engineers to verify compliance of as-built conditions
Providing consultation services relating to environmental health and safety compliance challenges our client?s personnel face each day.
Establishing and maintaining statistical records and files as required and preparing reports and correspondence as assigned
Performing related duties as necessary
You must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. You must also be self motivated and able to work autonomously, and must present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Specific qualifications include:
Minimum of 1 - 2 years professional experience;
At our Company, variety is a way of life, and no two work days are alike. Our projects will technically challenge you in ways that you have never experienced before.
You will work on real-world problems and provide real-world solutions. You will work in teams to quickly research difficult problems, perform analyses or tests, and provide clients with conclusions and workable solutions. You might be in the laboratory on Monday, take field samples in remote locations like Alaska or Peru on Wednesday, and present your findings in front of a regulatory body on Friday. You will work with your peers on select investigations, but you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with many other accomplished colleagues of diverse technical backgrounds.
Use this job description
Quality Control Inspector II
Vascular Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join our 1st Shift QC Inspection team. If you are a fast learner who is interested in learning the inspection processes of Vascular Solutions 100+ products, we would like to hear from you as we build this critical part of our organization.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop in your career as a Quality Control Inspector by being responsible for:
- Performing accurate and efficient inspections of incoming materials, work-in-process and finished goods according to approved Inspection and First Article procedures.
- Properly completing all quality records created during inspections
- Reading prints and understanding tolerances and dimensions
- Identifying and implementing improvements in inspection procedures
- Traveler review
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of quality experience in a medical device company
- Proficiency with electronic/optical measuring tools such as MicroVu, SmartScope, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend quality documents written in the English language
- Ability to use hand inspection tools such as pin gauges, drop gauges, calipers, lasers and toolscopes
- Ability to work diligently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Strong skills with Microsoft Word, database entry and an ability to learn new software at a fast pace
- AA degree in a related field
Use this job description
Technical Inspector/Quality Control Inspector
- Perform Aviation Technical Inspections on the UH-60M/A/L platforms.
- Perform Initial, In Progress and Final Inspections of all maintenance actions that involve flight safety, or require maintenance operational checks
- Research, read and interpret drawings, technical manuals and directives; write with clear, concise and technical accuracy.
- Review modification workbooks, logbooks and other maintenance records to determine the completeness and accuracy of the documents.
- Assist maintenance personnel in interpretation and implementation of modification / maintenance instructions.
- Other duties as assigned, to include report development and supporting the Site Lead as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience as a Technical Inspector for the US Army on the UH-60M platform; Senior NCO experience desired. Experience on other platforms desired.
- Must have minimum of five years’ demonstrable experience as a Technical Inspector/Quality Manager on Rotary Wing Platforms
- FAA A&P or FCC Required.
Must be able to pass background check
Must be flexible and work well with others
Resicum International LLC is a veteran owned small business and equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation packages, a good work environment and the opportunity to grow with our small business. Find out more about us by visiting www.resicuminternational.com
Salary Range: Market Competitive
Start Date: Immediate
To Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to PMO@resicuminternational.com. Make sure to include the position title in the Email Subject Line. Use this job description
Other required skills:
- assembly: 1 year
- Driver's License
Production AND Assembly Workers Asap!!!!!!
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.
CAN START WORK TONIGT!!!
AVERAGE 50+ HOURS A WEEK!!!!!!
NIGHT SHIFT 12HR SHIFT FROM 6PM-6AM.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 11:30 AM
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Use this job description
Assembly Design Engineer
Qualifications1.B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or A.S. and 2-5 years relatedexperience.2.Results oriented and able to work both independently and within ateam environment.3.Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.4.3D CAD/CAM experience (Solidworks experience preferred).5. Understanding of basic pneumatics, hydraulics and associatedcontrols6. Experience with manufacturing utilizing tool steels7. Previous project management experience including direct customerinterface desired but not required[This position requires an experienced engineer who likes to create innovativesolutions for customers and lead those projects from start to finish. highlycompetitive pay and excellent benefits
Contract Quality Inspector
This position involves doing two types of inspections on our client's products. An inspection of parts received from the supply chain, and inspection of the product itself as manufactured including inspection of the paperwork that accompanies shipment.
Each inspection will be done according to defined criteria with records generated. A critical part of the job is to approach the inspections from the perspective of the internal and external customer.
Additional Skills required include proficiency with Microsoft tools such as Word and Excel, ability to work in a team environment, and good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a positive fashion.
The candidate should have a high school or equivalent and be knowledgeable in inspection of electronic assembly of products, manufacturing and inspection methods, and the design drawings.
Use this job description