Assembly Line Inspector Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Line Inspector
Entry Level Assembly Line - Quality Inspector (Full-Time/Permanent)
Primary Function: The essential function of this Assembly Line Worker is to learn various customer product specifications, and to work on production lines sorting incoming raw products (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) according to these specifications.
This critical function is responsible for maximizing the usage of incoming product by ensuring that all product that meets the specifications goes into a finished package, while any product that does not meet the specifications gets properly sorted and separated. Non-Negotiable Traits: To perform the job successfully, the Assembly Line Worker's behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Sunset Produce/Mastronardi Produce employees:
Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional. Primary Responsibilities: Learn and memorize general and customer-oriented specifications for raw product Utilize learned specifications to quickly and accurately sort raw product Position Requirements:
Ability to learn and retain a wealth of product and customer knowledge Ability to make critical decisions quickly and repeatedly Manual dexterity: ability to work with hands for the entire shift Working Conditions: Refrigerated warehouse (50 degrees) Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs. Position requires standing and walking for the entire shift Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. S2SUN
Post a Job
Spray Line Assembly Hanger / Counter / Painter
About Merchants Metals Merchants Metals is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of fence systems in the nation with 38 distribution locations and 4 manufacturing facilities, and has been the contractor’s and architect’s source of quality fencing and accessories for over 60 years. Our complete line of products includes perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
We offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, but the real draw of a career with Merchants Metals is the opportunity to join an organization that strives to be a market leader through full commitment to its people and products. Are you ready to be part of a labor force that is rewarding? As a Merchants Metals employee you will provide operator support in a covered manufacturing environment. Job Summary/Duties An ADC Spray Line Assembly Hanger / Counter / Painter is responsible for the following specific job tasks: + Use a hand held spray gun to ensure material is properly coated + Remove parts from assembly line according to order tickets + Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris + Work closely with the lead operator to prepare for shift production and become knowledgeable of the machinery + Hang parts in orderly fashion on racks + Place racks on assembly line Requirements + Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time, lifting, and bending + Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures and use the personal protective equipment required for the position (including a respirator) + Ability to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions Preferences + Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals Benefits + Highly competitive base pay + Comprehensive benefits programs + A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and advancement
Post a Job
ASSEMBLY QUALITY SPECIALIST 1st Shift
PayRange: $19.92 - $21.76 Full Benefits Medical and Dental
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. hasbeen making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on everycontinent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure,energy and natural resource assets. With 2015 sales and revenues of $47.011billion, Caterpillar is the world's leading manufacturer of construction andmining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines anddiesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its threeproduct segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy& Transportation - and also provides financing and related services throughits Financial Products segment.
Performs a variety of inspection functions to verify the quality and accuracyof in-process parts, including but not limited to: assemblies, materials, primeproducts, machined features, and welds. Reads engineering drawings to determineif all engineering requirements have been achieved. Uses gauging, runs testscripts and performs visual inspection to determine conformance of material.Follows inspection procedure and documents any defects identified
1 year of Quality experience
Must pass internal inspection test onsite at Caterpillar
- Ability to perform basic math and simple computer operations
Reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Perform a wide range of mechanical inspections that include but are not limited to; incoming piece part inspection, in-process sub-assembly inspection, and final assembly inspection.
Performs complex mechanical inspection set-ups
Initiate non-conformance reports
Performs inspection of rework / repair items
Reviews and approves supplier material certifications
Performs in-house calibration of mechanical inspection gauges and manufacturing tools
Performs periodic shelf-life reviews for dated material
Verifies in-process work instructions are complete and up-to-date
Verifies work stations for FOD and ESD compliance
AA / AS Degree or equivalent experience
4 6 years performing complex mechanical piece part inspection and in-process assembly inspections in a fast pace aerospace manufacturing environment
Working knowledge of AS9100C
Working knowledge of ANSI IPC-A-610
Thorough knowledge of ANSI Y14.5 2009
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
3 5 years CMM experience
Ability to interpret complex blueprints and work instructions
Highly proficient geometric tolerancing and dimensioning skills
Post a Job
Quality Inspector Assembly And Wiring
Category (For Job Seekers)
13061 - Oil Gas Primary Sourcing - Houston, 77042 US (Primary)
JOB TITLE: Quality Inspector Assembly and Wiring
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Inspects mechanical parts and assemblies for conformance to drawings
and customer requirements. Perform inprocess and finish inspections
during the electronic and mechanical assemblies to industry standards, customer standards, and assembly documentation.
Inspect electrical assembly wiring and soldering per customer standards and IPC 620 requirements.
Perform inprocess inspections on assembly processes to confirm conformance to standard and
Inspect mechanical parts and assemblies using tools such as but not limited to micrometers, calipers,
and GO/NOGO Gauges.
Perform finish inspections to include documentation review and audits and familiarizes suppliers with
established processes, policies, procedures, and standards.
Perform kitting and finished goods inspection for correctness and compliance with packaging standards.
Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
Prepare and review documentation packets of quality record results for each assembly.
Records and maintains inspection records of type and number of defects.
Separates nonconforming parts and/or assemblies and marks type of defect.
JOB KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Experience with wiring/solder and cable assembly inspections applying requirements of IPC 620.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements
Ability to keep accurate records
Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
Basic problem solving experience including the ability to deal with problems involving several variables using standardized methods.
Good communication skills, both oral and written
Good time management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
Excellent attention to detail.
Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a manufacturing environment
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
Post a Job
Description Fleetwood Homes of Idaho is a builder of manufactured homes. As the leader in the industry, we offer full time employment including health, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation.
Following eligibility, associates also participate in a weekly bonus incentive and opportunity to increase hourly pay through skill development, quality work, and ability to work with a team. An active and fast paced production line environment with opportunities to grow and fun people. The weekly work schedule consists of (5) 8 hour days (7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday). $11.00 starting rate with gradual hourly performance increases to $14.00 every 90 days.
Beyond the hourly rate is an opportunity to earn a weekly efficiency bonus that can begin after your first 90 days. Requirements If interested, please apply in person at the manufacturing facility at 2611 E. Comstock Avenue, Nampa, Idaho 83687. Visit our website at www.fleetwoodhomes.com Requisition Number: 16-0063 Post Date: 8/30/2016 Title: Line Assembler City: Nampa State: ID
Post a Job
Assembly Line Technician
An Assembly Line Technician is accountable for meeting production and assembly operational goals, continuously producing good quality parts while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. An Assembly Line Technician must have strong technical knowledge of all the equipment in the Assembly department and they assist Operations Team Leaders to oversee daily operations. Assembly Line Technicians are empowered with authority in their respective working areas.
- Integrity through fair and safe behavior and responsibility for personal health at all times. Wears required PPE and is aware of all safety key points related to the job and work area. Ensures proper lockout/tagout procedures are followed.
- Empowered to monitor the work environment for safe working conditions and safe behaviors by others including contractors and/or support personnel. Takes action as necessary to maintain health and safety of others, provides direct feedback and reports any risky behavior and unsafe conditions to the Team Leader.
- By learning through job-instruction-training, develops full skill in the execution of standardized work for their assigned process(es). This includes thorough understanding and capability to execute all key and knack points.
- Diligently executes standardized work during all production periods striving always for manufacturing excellence.
- Assists the Team Leader in gathering supplemental process information, structured problem solving, and implementing problem countermeasures as requested.
- Takes the lead in ensuring production and changeover readiness audits/checklists specific to their assigned technical asset are complete. Ensures corrections that can be made by the team are promptly and effectively implemented and confirms that any issues discovered during the audit are reported to the Team Leader.
- Accountable for following standardized SMED methods and production readiness including line start-up and ensures all personnel are performing their assigned duties/responsibilities in accordance with standardized work.
- Accountable for the quality of parts being produced by the equipment in their line of responsibility.
- Accountable for communicating to Team Leader any feedback for line improvements and/or issues.
- Accountable for optimizing all jobs (gripper adjustments, die changes, motion curves, de-stack setups).
- Teamwork - assists with all die and coil changes and quality checks.
- Teamwork - trains and aides other Line Press Technicians.
- Accountable for assisting in setting up new jobs and troubleshooting problem jobs.
- Teamwork - takes an active role in housekeeping of the working area (5S).
- May provide input for Team Members evaluation when requested.
Any other duties as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent).
- At least 6 months of work experience in Assembly automotive manufacturing environment required.
- Must be willing to work 4:45PM-5AM with the possiblity of working any shift.
- The individual must be flexible relative to the work schedule including possible mandatory overtime.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually high.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Handle the stress of a fast-paced environment.
Assembly Line Worker
AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce. We have an opening for Assembly Line Worker. Our rapid growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for rotating through any/all line workstations at various times through each day. Various duties include but are not limited to packing finished products into boxes, making sure that the finished sandwich meets quality standards, rotating through any/all line workstations at various times through each day, placing product - meat, cheese, bread, on the moving line using a repetitive hand motion, and Stocking boxes of finished sandwiches.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce quality sandwiches.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and SQF Quality Management policies and procedures while performing essential job functions.
- Must follow and use all sanitation procedures. Steadily improve sanitation and awareness of personal hygiene.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures.
- Bending at waist at approximately 5-15° angle, while extending arms at a full arms reach, flex wrist downward 45-90 degrees into tub grab product – depending on position on line: bread, cheese, meat; return wrist upright and pull arm toward body, stand upright and place product on moving conveyor belt 55 – 70 times per minute. May also “peel cheese” from a block of pre sliced cheese weighing approximately 5 pounds. The slices are peeled from the block one by one 55-120 times per minute and are placed onto the moving assembly line.
- The salad items require a “spreader” position. This person quickly spreads salad deposited by a machine onto moving bread on the assembly line using a spatula. This requires a side-to-side wrist flexion (twisting of about 45degrees each direction).
- Bend knees, squat or bend from waist 90° and lift 35 pounds from cart 6” off floor to table height of 3 ½ feet from floor. 1 time per 20 minutes.
- Stock boxes of finished sandwiches on pallets, putting correct labels on end of boxes, stock product neatly.
- Continuous repetitive bending, pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 20(twenty) lbs. The employee stands for the entire time of the shift. Also reaching with arms up to 18(eighteen) inches to pull or stack boxes of finished goods. Repetitive wrist motion while labeling boxes. Carry tubs of rejects to the production table weighing up to 30(thirty) lbs.
- Grab tub weighing up to 45 pounds, extend arms and push product approximately 2 feet across table, height of 3 ½ feet from floor, 1 time per 60 minutes.
- May be assigned to different workstations or other duties as production needs require. May be designated to other locations according to product produced.
- Ability to work with others in a close proximity.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness — The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Control Precision — The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Multilimb Coordination — The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Must use continuous repetitive hand motion. Job rotation and stretching exercises occur during most sandwich run changes (every 2-3 hours). The noise level in the work environment is within maximum of OSHA standards. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and reach a full arms reach with hands; very repetitively grasping product and flexing of the wrist. Temperature controlled work environment (approx. 40F). Some twisting, turning of the body required. The work is very fast paced. May need to lift up to 35 pounds. Push tubs of product weighing up to 45 pounds of weight.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Entry level position, no experience required.
If you are interested in this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please apply now!
Post a Job
Assembly Line - Worker
ASSEMBLERS *Candidates will be responsible for assembling components onto various automotive products *Must be able to keep up with production rates based on each specific job *Candidates will be required to meet quality standards based on company's expectations JOB REQUIREMENTS *Candidates MUST have reliable transportation as there is a strict attendance policy for absences and tardiness
- Must consent to pre-employment drug screen and background test upon request *MUST be available to work overtime and weekends *Candidates MUST have recent experience working in a plant environment Shifts: 1st- 7am to 3pm 2nd- 3pm to 11pm 3rd- 11pm to 7am. MAINLY 2nd and 3rd shift openings! 10/hr and for 2nd and 3rd shift 10.25/hr.
Raise once hired direct to 12 an hour. Contract to direct hire position, long term full time work! Send resume if interested.
*Staffing & Recruiting Company that builds strong relationships with our contractors and clients
*Medical & Dental Insurance offerings
Post a Job
Assembly Line Workers - 3Rd Shift
Assembly Line Workers Needed ASAP Details: - All shifts, possible temp-to-hire
20-30 positions available
Full work weeks
Occasional overtime Requirements:
MUST be dependable
MUST have reliable transportation to and from Brown Summit, NC
MUST have steel toe shoes If you are interested in this position, contact the Greensboro office and apply online at under the Greensboro branch.
Debbie's Staffing Services is a leader in the Staffing Industry focusing on professional, administrative, and light industrial staffing on Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire basis. We focus on recruiting the highest caliber candidates and matching them with the needs of our rapidly growing client base. Debbie's Staffing Services offers excellent comprehensive benefits and an outstanding compensation package. In addition, we offer strong advancement and growth opportunities. Debbie's Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Post a Job