Assembly Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Machine Operator
Machine Operators - Assemblers - Forklift Operators
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEMP TO HIRE POSITIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Manufacturing facility located in Canton has several temp to hire opportunities on 2nd shift. Must be flexible to possibly train on 1st shift. If you do not have recent warehouse or manufacturing experience you do not qualify for the positions.
- MACHINE OPERATORS (Manual and CNC machine operating experience)
- PRODUCTION WORKERS
- FORKLIFT OPERATORS
WOMEN AND MEN ENCOURAGED TO APPLY These are all temp to hire positions. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career. We are looking for candidates with a great work history and work ethic.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!!!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS ..................... Monday 7/17/17 to Friday 7/21/17 from 8am-2pm
Expert Personnel Solutions, LLC
3506 Cherokee St NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
We are hiring on the spot
If you are hired for any of our open positions you will need:
- ID's for I-9 paperwork - TO VIEW ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR I-9 PLEASE VISIT: http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
- We process all of our payroll through direct deposit so you will need your account information. If you do not have a checking account we do offer a "rapid!" pay card with the Visa logo for your direct deposit. There are no fees associated with this card for processing your direct deposit.
We, the owners, Dwight and Dawn Thomas are very much involved in the day to day operations of our business and have a staff that is just as dedicated.
Expert Personnel Solutions is committed to flexibility which allows us to offer customized personnel solutions for administrative and industrial services.
The Ten Commandments for Our Business
1. The Lord is the head of this business and we will follow him
2. We will glorify the Lord in our business and Him only will we serve
3. Our words will always honor the Lord
4. The Lords day will be a day for worship and family
5. We will honor our families in both word and deed
6. We will value and honor the lives of employees, customers and businesses
7. Marriage will be held as a sacred covenant and we will encourage one another to strengthen the relationship
8. We will give our time, talent, and energy to prosper this business as directed by the Lord
9. We value, be truthful, and demonstrate integrity with our customers and employees
10. We keep our business as God directs not striving to be what we are not called to be
Machine Assembler Capital Equipment
Position: Machine Assembly
Wage: Based on Experience
Experience: over 3 years
Description: Plan and perform all required operations connected with erection and assembly of machinery and auxiliaries following standard or accepted methods and procedures.
Work involves the erection and assembly of large equipment involving considerable amount of parts requiring skill and care to maintain close tolerances in fits, alignments and clearances.
Work from drawings, schematics and other specifications, data and other instructions to plan erection procedures. Finish, align, shim and dowel as necessary. Set wheels and assemble pump brackets on pumps, check and adjust alignments and clearances. Attach and connect high and low pressure hydraulic, air, coolant and other tube lines.
Detect and report defective materials, improper operation and unusual conditions to proper supervision.
Education/skills: Use shop mathematics. Equivalent to 3 – 4 years practical trades training, ability to read drawings and schematics, operate necessary tools and equipment and willing to travel to perform both foreign and domestic field service work when required.
Machine Assembler Mechanic
We are seeking a Machine Assembler Mechanic to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Preform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Follow and retain detailed assembly instructions
- Maintain a safe work space
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Operator - Welding / Assembly
# of Openings 2
Job Locations US-MI-Grand RapidsPosted Date 4/5/2017
Company Ventra Grand Rapids 29 LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in \"Automotive News.\" A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position:
Responsible for operating welding robots, resistance welders and assembly machines in a safe and effecient mannor.
- Performs jobs within operation of assigned work center and according to print specifications. Operates machinery in an efficient and accurate manner utilizing proper guarding and established safety procedures. Runs assigned jobs at rate.
- Verifies guards / safety devices are in place prior to start up. Shuts down any type of machine that has a hazardous condition that can create an unsafe condition for an operator or any person in the area.
- Conducts the visual and dimensional checks of parts for defects. Completes paperwork properly which includes scorecards & production boards. Uses Help Chain for equipment problems and scrap/quality issues
- Maintains a constant watch of all machine components to verify functionality and prevent damage or breakdown
- Reads process / work instructions and signs training logs.
- Participates, recommends and initiates solutions through team concept.
- Tracks all scrap produced. Responsible / accountable for defective product produced.
- Ensures proper tagging / labeling of produced parts.
- Instructs and trains other operators as appropriate and assigned.
- Follows ISO 14001 and TS16949 requirements per standards.
- Works with team members / management staff to attain Company goals.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous record of safely operating manufacturing machinery in a fast pace, high volume production environment.
- Previous experience operating forklift, overhead crane or any other industrial machinery prefferred
--- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
--- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
--- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
--- Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
\"It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.\"
\"Lots of growth opportunity.\"
\"The company's young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.\"
Not just a job-a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Assembler (Apr Machine Operator)
Assembler parts for APR Area + Assemble a limited variety of products or sub-assemblies of small, light to average weight parts following standard procedures + Assemble and fit parts to close tolerances + Requires aligning, fitting, and adjusting parts to meet operating requirements of unit + Use of hand and/or power tools + May perform incidental electrical, mechanical connections/assembly + Refers to drawings, diagrams, or blueprints as guide for performing assembly tasks + Packages finished products + Other general assembly and material handling tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
Ability to read and write, ability to comprehend and follow work, quality, and safety instructions + Adequate dexterity to reach acceptable levels of efficiency.
Mechanical skills, ability to use hand and power tools
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repeatedly
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and good disposition to interact and communicate with employees at all organizational levels + Must have no disciplinary action records for any reason at or above the written warning level within the previous twelve months.
Ability to comprehend and follow work, quality, and safety instructions Education and experience required: + High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience. · 6 months working in a manufacturing environment preferred. Requisition ID: 2017-1750 External Company Name: MSA Safety External Company URL: www.msasafety.com
Machine Operator/ Assembler Helpers
Looking for mechanically inclined workers. 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday thru Friday, $12.00 per hour. Must have experience working with hand power tools, power drivers, impact guns, grinders, Will be assembling air conditioning units for a manufacturing company. Must be able to pass Background Check, Drug Test, E-Verify. Work boots is a must. Machine shop atmosphere. Apply at our office 1000 E. Washington St, Suite B, Colton CA 92324.
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
LOCATION: Webstone- Worcester, MA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for performing activities to safely operate Machinery and following Assembly process(s) within the plant. Ensuring that production is maximized, while producing quality product.
- Works safely in a manufacturing environment and demonstrates an awareness of hazards.
- Assures accuracy of assembly by following the correct established standard work process.
- Proficient with established assembly methods.
- Operates testing, assembly and packaging equipment.
- Assembles and reworks products as directed by team.
- Receives and utilizes on-the-job training, classroom training.
- Maintains equipment in accordance to established procedures.
- Inputs, interprets and utilizes information obtained from SAP and other systems including reports generated by Logistics.
- Communicates with other team members as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly meeting all required 6 S and housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A proven record of displaying the initiative to service the customer and promoting a positive attitude throughout the plant. Must be a self-starter with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. General customer and team orientation, time management, commitment to company values, familiarity with NIBCO product lines and processes. Good attendance is required.
- Machine Operator: 5 years
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Machine Assembly Technician
Work with limited supervision, at times at the direction of others, to build, debug and test workstations and equipment to engineering drawings, sketches or other documentation. At times parts may need fabrication or altering as part of the assembly process. Includes integrating other assemblies and equipment. Work to be performed at the lowest cost consistent with quality standards, design requirements and completion schedules.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All essential functions are subject to reasonable accommodation. Employees needing or requesting reasonable accommodation should contact the Human Resources Manager.
- Assemble parts to engineering drawings or other documentation.
- Build and test workstations and equipment being built.
- Fabricate or alter parts as required.
- Integrate feed systems and other automation equipment into assemblies.
- Communicate problems to Lead in a timely manner.
- Work as a team to maximize productivity and quality.
- Provide assistance to others.
- Show a constant interest in learning other activities or skills.
- Participate in job reviews when appropriate.
· Document changes on prints for job reviews.
· Maintain fabrication equipment in good order. Clean equipment when breaking down setup.
· Maintain orderly work area and cleanup work area at the end of the day.
· Be consistently at work and punctual; clock job times accurately
· Participate in continuous improvement efforts.
· Train customers on equipment when necessary.
· Demonstrate application of acquired knowledge from Lean training.
· Observe company policy, safety and security procedures.
· Perform all activities in conformance with the AGR Quality System and ISO procedures.
- Knowledge of fits and tolerances and ability to assemble such fits.
- Knowledge of pneumatic drawings and ability to layout, assemble and debug these systems.
- Basic knowledge of control and vision systems.
- Ability to setup and operate fabrication equipment including drill presses, millers, lathes, rotary tables and sheet metal equipment.
- Ability to machine parts to +/- .003 of an inch tolerance and to size holes using reamers and hones.
- Ability to work with hand tools used for assembly processes.
- Ability to weld preferred.
- Knowledge of proprietary vibratory product line.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings or other documentation and to work to verbal instructions.
- Be able to identify problems and debug equipment being built in a timely manner.
- Be able to work well with others in problem solving situations.
- Utilize most efficient resources for fabricating and measuring parts being made or altered.
- Be knowledgeable in math.
- Valid driver’s license and US passport.
Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Occasional risk of electrical shock.
Moderate noise level.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Material handling equipment is available at all times.
Regularly required to use hands for a variety of tasks.
Must be able to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
Ability to walk, stand and sit, occasionally to climb, balance, stoop, kneel.
Frequently lift 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Good vision and eye / hand coordination.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are Monday through Friday 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Overtime is on an as needed basis and at the direction of the Operations Supervisor.
Travel with reasonable notice, for installation, training and service work.
Preferred Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Toolmaker or Machining background, minimum of four years machining experience.
The Arthur G. Russell Company has been an innovator in the field of automatic assembly equipment since 1945. At that time, the lack of adequate parts feeders and reliable automation components limited assembly speeds and equipment reliability. In response, AGR developed a line of vibratory feeders based on the modular VibroblockÂ® that was state-of-the-art both electrically and mechanically. These engineered feeders could deliver parts at much higher rates, which raised the bar for automatic assembly systems. Feeder performance was further enhanced with AGR's introduction of closed loop vibratory control and variable frequency operation. Other AGR innovations included modular mechanical devices such as cam driven pick and place units, grippers, part escapements, and rotary and linear actuators.
Our ability to feed and handle parts at high speeds led to specialization in the ultra high-volume medical device and consumer products industries, where we have been designing, building, installing, and supporting world class assembly, test, inspection, and packaging systems for over 70 years.
Continued application of more sophisticated controls, servo systems, sensors, and inspection equipment have allowed our systems to keep up with increasing customer demands for higher speeds and unprecedented reliability.
Today, AGR remains committed to constantly being aware of the latest technologies, knowledgeable in their proper use, and creative in ways to apply them.