Assembly Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Machine Operator
Medical Assembly Machine Operator
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the mailing industry in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking Machine Operators on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity! Shifts are 12 hours and rotating. Compensation starts at $12-14 per hour or more depending on qualifications.
Our client produces direct mail that reaches the right audience, at the right time, with the right message. As the industry leader in direct mail, they take full advantage of their high-speed, state-of-the art production platform to achieve breakaway response rates.
MACHINE OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
· Running department equipment to product according to customer’s guidelines and standards operating procedures
· Conducting quality checks
· Packaging and moving finished product
· Machine set-up
· Completing computerized and paper documentation
· Maintaining a clean and safe work area
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Preferred ability to read and write basic English
· 1+ years in a related manufacturing environment
· Basic computer skills
· Previous experience participating in a safety team and/or other safety training is a plus
· Ability to lift up to 30lbs
· Ability to stand, bend, and stop for up to 12 hours
To apply for the Machine Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Machine Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!
Learn more and apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Production Machine - Assembly Operator
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated associate to join our facility in Newton, Iowa. The Newton, Iowa plant manufactures parts and assemblies exclusively for distribution within the Whirlpool Repair Parts Supply Chain.
The Production Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Production Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications, and make adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications. The production operator, may also assemble components and parts into sub assembly, or into finished kits or boxed product.
Day to Day
As an associate, you will need to be able to work in a fast paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus. Due to the wide variety of products produced, you can expect to operate several different machines and equipment, or manually assemble components into a finished product as needed to meet production requirements.
What You Need To Succeed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand up to 100% of the time, while working
- Must be able to lift, carry and stack up to 50 pounds
- Required to safely use precision hand tools, portable power tools, machine shop equipment and other equipment.
- Previous manufacturing/machine shop experience is preferred.
- Ability to complete forms and paperwork
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read gauges
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to work Overtime as required
Additional information about our company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. Follow us on LinkedIn or join the conversation @WhirlpoolCorp on Twitter.
Warehouse - Assembly - Forklift - Machine Operator - Production
Several openings in several different locations!!!!
APPLY IN PERSON - Monday 8/14/17 to Friday 8/18/17 from 8am-2pm
Expert Personnel Solutions
3506 Cherokee St NW
Kennesaw GA 30144
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - POSITIONS START IMMEDIATELY
- WOODSTOCK (30188) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
Assemblers ($9.00-$9.50) NO EXP NECESSARY
Cabinet Assemblers ($9.00-$15.00)
- ACWORTH (30102) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
All positions below require weekends and overtime
Assemblers With Carpentry Experience ($9.50-$10.00)
Driver Helpers ($10.00)
General Labor ($10.00)
Must bring an updated resume to interview for the following positions
- NORCROSS (30071) (1ST, 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT)
Forklift Operators ($12.50-$13.50)
Machine Operators ($12.50-$18.00)
- CARTERSVILLE (30121) (1ST SHIFT)
General Labor ($10.00)
- ATLANTA (30318) (1ST SHIFT)
Driver Helpers ($11.50)
- CANTON (30114) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
Entry Level Labor ($9.00-10.00) No resume required
Machine Operators ($13.46-$14.36)
Production Workers ($13.46-$14.36)
We are hiring on the spot
If you are hired for any of our open positions you will need:
- ID's for I-9 paperwork - TO VIEW ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR I-9 PLEASE VISIT: http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
- We process all of our payroll through direct deposit so you will need your account information. If you do not have a checking account we do offer a "rapid!" pay card with the Visa logo for your direct deposit. There are no fees associated with this card for processing your direct deposit.
If you are hired for any of our positions you will have to submit to a drug screen
We, the owners, Dwight and Dawn Thomas are very much involved in the day to day operations of our business and have a staff that is just as dedicated.
Expert Personnel Solutions is committed to flexibility which allows us to offer customized personnel solutions for administrative and industrial services.
The Ten Commandments for Our Business
1. The Lord is the head of this business and we will follow him
2. We will glorify the Lord in our business and Him only will we serve
3. Our words will always honor the Lord
4. The Lords day will be a day for worship and family
5. We will honor our families in both word and deed
6. We will value and honor the lives of employees, customers and businesses
7. Marriage will be held as a sacred covenant and we will encourage one another to strengthen the relationship
8. We will give our time, talent, and energy to prosper this business as directed by the Lord
9. We value, be truthful, and demonstrate integrity with our customers and employees
10. We keep our business as God directs not striving to be what we are not called to be
Labor - Production - Warehouse - Assembly - Machine Operator
BOSS ProStaffing in East Hartford, CT is hiring for manufacturing and production positions in the Hartford CT area.
1st Shift 6:00am- 2:30pm Monday through Friday
2nd Shift 2:30pm- 11:00pm Monday through Friday
* CNC Operators
* Machine Operators
* Press Operators
* Heat Treat Operators
* General Labor
* 6+ months manufacturing or warehouse experience
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to work in a team based environment
- MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A DRUG AND BACKGROUND SCREENING
Assembler / Deburr / General Machine Operator
RBC in Baldwin park, CA current seeks a machine operator / assembler
We are looking for a machine operator / assembler
Some essential job that will be performed:
- Deburring of bearings;
- Assemble bearings;
- Loading and unloading rivet machines;
- Set up and operate stake & torque machine;
- Assemble, stake and torque rod ends;
- Marking of parts using elctro etch or dot peen machines.
- Perform inspection of product utilizing standard inspection equipment.
- Previous experience in assembly, identification and deburring;
- Able to read blue prints;
- Work in a team environment - cross training mandatory.
RBC Bearings offers a competitive benefit package. Interested candidates may send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RBC Bearings is EEO Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Roto Machine Operators & Assembly Jobs Available
Local plastic children's toy company is hiring ROTO machine operators and assemblers!
$11.00 an hour, with $0.25 raises based on attendance and performance after 30 and 90 days.
Positions are full time, temp-to-hire, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
ROTO Machine Operators Requirements and Duties:
-Must be able to use impact wrench
-Must be able to pull variously weighted products from molds using hands
-Must be able to lift and pull a maximum of 80lbs
-Must be able to stand the entire shift
-Must be able to lift arms raised above head for 67% of the shift
You will be feeding machines with weighed powder molds and then pulling them off the machine onto conveyor belts.
-Assembling and boxing children
-Quality control for defects
-Trimming parts of access plastic with hand tools
Both positions require:
-Must have a felony free background of 3 years
-Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
-Must have 2 valid forms of identification
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
TRIAD Staffing AT ANY LOCATION BELOW:
6100 Rockside Woods Blvd. N. Suite 405
Independence, OH 44131
720 N. Howard St.
Akron, OH 44310
3225 Chester Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Machine Operator And Assembler Positions
MACHINE OPERATORS and ASSEMBLERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
ASG is now hiring Machine Operators for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED.
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Machine Operator And Assemblers Wanted!
2nd and 3rd shift needed
We are seeking Machine Operators and Assemblers to become an integral part of our team!
Pay: $13.99 - $14.52
Temp - Perm
You will perform Assembly and Inspection of parts according to specification. In addition, you will work to identify areas of improvement and increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes and become cross trained within team
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with Calipers, Micrometers helpful but not mandatory
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please send resume for consideration
Machine Operators And Assemblers Needed Immediately
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a Syracuse area manufacturer on multiple immediate openings!
These positions are temp – to – hire and offer full time hours! This reputable company offers opportunities for growth and cross training!
Safety is a huge focus for this reputable Syracuse area company offering the opportunity to earn a safety bonus of up to $1000 annually!
Currently seeking skilled manufacturing candidates for the following openings:
· Machine Operators (2nd and 3rd shift openings) - $12-$13/hr DOE
· Machine Support Associates (1st and 2nd shift openings) - $11.50/hr
· Assemblers (2nd shift openings) - $10.50/hr
· 2+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing setting
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow all of CPS's employment guidelines and commit to maintaining an excellent attendance record. Applicants must be willing to comply with our criminal background check & drug testing policy.
Apply today for immediate consideration:
Email your resume to email@example.com
Further questions? Call Danielle at 315-883-5508 for more information
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Assemblers And Machine Operators Needed!!!
ACS is in need of machine operators and assemblers for first and 2nd shift (5:00am-2:30) and (2:230pm-12:00pm) Monday through Friday with some Saturdays.
Candidates will be creating different products out of sheet metal by using a stamping and form press. Each job is different so, production really depends on the company client needs. Candidates will be trained thoroughly on how the press/machine runs, but will be expected to pick up work quickly and efficiently. Candidates will be operating a Cincinnati Press.
-Demonstrate mechanical ability to read prints, measure parts and preform basic mechanical tasks.
-Ability to learn how to set-up and operate other machinery
-following safety guidelines and standards.
-Adjusting machine setting to complete tasks according to specification, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
-Must be able to lift 60 plus pounds.
-Basic math skills.
Pay:$14-14.50/hr Dollars per hour around 50 hours per week