Assembly Machine Set Up Mechanic Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Machine Set Up Mechanic
Machine Assembler Mechanic
We are seeking a Machine Assembler Mechanic to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Preform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Follow and retain detailed assembly instructions
- Maintain a safe work space
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Builder / Mechanical Assembler
Summary of Job Duties and
Fits and assembles components to build one of a kind special purpose machines and equipment from the ground up including installation at customer locations (domestic and international) by performing, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Ability to read and comprehend complex and detailed mechanical assembly blueprints.
- Plans machine building operations.
- Inspects fabricated details against blueprint tolerances to verify conformance.
- Make alterations to fabricated and purchased components, as needed, utilizing tool room equipment.
- Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes on parts for assembly.
- Work with the project team including project managers, customers, designers, and programmers to solve problems in order to provide the customer with a complete and functional system.
- Reassemble equipment at delivery site to achieve customer buy-off.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Machine Builder, Tool Maker.
- Proficient at reading blue prints, understanding specifications and tolerances and GD&T.
- Self-management, planning and organizational skills that leads to meeting goals and timelines.
- Willing to travel domestic and international for installs.
Machine Assembler - Mechanical Or Electrical
Employee performs mechanical assembly and installation of components on Uhlmann machines
- Pre-assembles mechanical components per blueprint instructions
- Removes worn or damaged parts from machine
- Installs complete assemblies and loose parts into machine
- Aligns machine assemblies after installation
- Runs pneumatic and cooling water lines through machine
- Fabricates simple parts from blueprints
- Assists electrical assembler as required
- Operates machine during all internal testing as well as during customer (FAT) Factory Acceptance Testing
- Assists in preparation of machine for shipment
- Travels occasionally to customer sites for troubleshooting and service when necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read blueprints and pneumatic diagrams
- Prior experience in dimensions and tolerances
- Knowledge of light electrical work
- Ability to use precise measuring instruments
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management and customers
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to regularly use hands to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls and to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, talk, hear, sit, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, smell.
- Frequently must lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 50 pounds of force.
- Frequently works near moving equipment and electrical current
- Frequently performs mechanical/skilled trade tasks of a non-repetitive nature.
Machine Assembly Technician/ Machine Builder
Autowax, Inc. (a.k.a. Automated Wax Technologies Group) is a unique EOE Ohio based company, servicing the investment casting industry. Our staff, with decades of experience, will provide the right solutions, making it easier to compete in today's global market. Since the company is seeing significant growth for our products, we are looking for additional machine BUILDERS (not to be confused with Operators). We require self-motivated individuals that can work, in a team environment, with little supervision, to complete client deadlines in a timely manner. DRUG TEST and CLEAR BACKGROUND CHECK ARE REQUIRED.
Summary of position:
Qualifying candidates are expected to perform mechanical assembly of custom and standard equipment. Assemble, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify custom and standard wax injection presses. Duties include: knowledge of mechanical, hydraulics, and electrical systems as well as ability to read blue prints and engineering drawings. 5+ years of experience, required, in building automated machinery or robotics systems. This position may require heavy lifting up to 70 lbs. This is NOT a production position but a hands on position, disassembling and re-assembling machinery.
General Duties and
- · Fit and assemble components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches, and knowledge of machine construction.
- · Rebuild, and repair machines and wax injection presses, using hand tools and power tools.
- · Analyze assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plan machine building operations.
- · Verifis conformance of parts of stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as: calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- · Lay out hole locations to attach components to machines.
- · Pull parts from inventory to assemble device.
- · Complete paperwork such as work orders, forms, and checklists associated with assembly of device.
- · Test, troubleshoot, inspect assembled products for defects, and make suggestions to contribute to the product quality.
- · Fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, rivet gun, fasteners, and welding equipment.
- · Fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring, and electrical components to specifications.
- · Inspect and test parts and accessories for leakage, defect, or functionality, using test equipment.
- · Set and verify clearance for part fit-up and tolerance.
- · Operate machine to verify functionality, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer’s specifications.
- · Sets up and operates metalworking machines, such as milling, grinding, lathe machines, to modify or fabricate parts.
- · Additional tasks as required.
Machine Operator - Machine Set Up - Precision Springs - Wireforms
Thank you for looking! Please send resume if you meet qualifications.......
We hire to have people retire from Exacto Spring. (We won Ozaukee County Business of the year award for 2017) Our employees continue to enjoy 4.5 day weeks for 1st shift or 4 day weeks for second shift. The starting pay rate is dependent on experience and the company offers great growth potential and excellent benefits to help our employees retire well. For example, generous company funded profit sharing plan, generous years of service bonus, scholarship's for children of employees, safe, clean, and modern facility, and so much more.
Are you seeking a career opportunity with a growing, dynamic manufacturing company? Exacto Spring Corp. in Grafton (57 year old/second generation family business) maintains 150 employees and 150,000 sq/ft facility and is seeking an ambitious and technically competent candidate with not only a solid mechanical ability/skill set, but also with the energy and enthusiasm to be part of a great team. This position is responsible for the operation and setup of multiple machines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We supply our customers with precision springs and wire form parts that must conform to exacting standards, as directed by the automotive and medical industries. This is not a "button pusher" position. We need someone with the skills and experience to jump in and make an impact within our production department.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
Responsible for tooling, getting wire, setting up the machine to run, and all machine coiling operations.
Establish control limits, monitor quality, and maintain statistical control of the production process.
Responsible for the initial inspection on parts, as well as performing in-process inspections between setups or as needed.
Provide proper maintenance for the machines, including minor repairs and adjustments.
Take measurements of parts, detect issues and troubleshoot processes to, adjust and re-program, as necessary.
Sharpen and replace worn tools, as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
3-5 years of experience in machining, including set-up.
Familiarity with CNC programming and CNC operation.
Experience with inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
Experience working in an ISO environment.
Strong mechanical ability and background working on autos or other equipment.
Experience reading/interpreting blueprints/wiring schematics.
Fluency in basic math and reading.
Compensation depends on experience, but with benefits overall pay ranges from $18-27 or more per hour
Assembly And Machine Operators
Nesco Resource is working with clients in New Haven and Fairfield County who are in need of Assemblers and Machine Operators
1st and 2nd shifts
Temp to Hire
Nice to have:
Quality Control & Injection Mold experience
The right person must have a steady work history and at least 3 years experience.
Must have reliable transportation to the facility.
Assemblers will need to be able to identify different color wires, tabs and electronic components in order to put them together correctly.
Dexterity: Assemblers work with their hands, whether directly manipulating components or using controls on an assembly machine.
Math: Basic math is needed due to the technological needs of many assembly plants.
Mechanical/Technical Skills: Assemblers need to be able to read and understand blueprints, manuals, and work with computers, machines and motion-control assembly robots to do their job.
Strength: Some assembly jobs will require strength to lift heavy objects during the assembly process.
Stamina: Assemblers are on their feet for long periods of time often doing repetitious motions.
Screw Machine Operator, Set Up
Screw machine operator, screw machine set up, screw machine engineer, screw machine management
Machine Set Up Operator
Machine Set Up Operator (Warehouse / Production / Manufacturing)
Shift: First or Second
Pay Rate: $11.00 - 14.00 / hr (Depending on Experience)
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your manufacturing background into a rewarding position with an industry-leading company? Let Onin Staffing help you to put your best foot forward! We are a privately held multi-regional staffing agency serving the Southeast, Mid-south, Midwestern and Southwestern United States. Our goal is to build long-term, sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, internal employees and our contractors. We currently have great assignments for Machine Set Up Operators with one of our top manufacturing clients in Terrell, Texas.
Here at Onin Staffing we don’t define you by the length of your assignment. People are our business, so we need each other to survive and thrive. Whether you have worked with us for two days or two years, you are part of the team. In order to attract and retain the best talent there must be a win-win relationship—therefore, we offer a liberal vacation and holiday pay plan, robust healthcare benefits, bonus programs and even a scholarship for continuing education. While Onin stands out from the rest with these great benefits, the true difference is in how we look at our workforce. We believe that people are a responsibility, not a commodity. With Onin you are not a “temp"—you are a teammate.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Prior experience in a high production environment
Stable work history
Ability to meet production quotas
Willingness to learn new skills
Strong tape measure reading skills
Ability to lift up to 50 + pounds
Ability to pass a skill assessment
Ability to pass background check, drug screen, & E-verify
Ability to work in a warehouse environment
Here at Onin Staffing, we believe in integrity, compassion, values, teamwork, accountability, and a great experience for both our clients and applicants alike. As a Teammate, you will never be charged a fee for our services, and everyone is guaranteed an interview with our top staff or recruiting professionals. We pride ourselves on finding you the right opportunity where you will learn, prosper, and grow in your career. You will never be defined you by the length of your assignment with us. People are our business, so we need each other to survive and thrive. Whether you have worked with us for two days or two years, you are part of the Onin Team. But the true difference is in how we view our workforce. We believe that people are a responsibility, not a commodity. With Onin you are not a "temp"- you are a TEAMMATE!
You may be asking yourself "what is a temp versus an Onin Teammate?"
* A temp is a commodity
* A temp is a timecard
* A temp is a warm body
* A temp cares about a pay check
* A temp wants a job
* A temp is a face in the crowd
* A TEAMMATE is a responsibility
* A TEAMMATE is a person
* A TEAMMATE has heart
* A TEAMMATE cares about his/her future
* A TEAMMATE has a career
* A TEAMMATE is a valued contributor
In order to attract and retain the best talent there must be a win-win relationship--therefore, we offer all our Teammates:
* A liberal vacation and holiday pay plan
* Robust AHCA compliant healthcare benefits
* Bonus programs
* Competitive pay
* Weekly pay including direct deposit and/or a Global Cash pay card
* Scholarships for continuing education
* The individual attention and support from our top staffing specialists
Our clients need Industrial Labor candidates just like you! You will be expected to be reliable, dependable, have a positive upbeat attitude, and perform all job duties in a timely, accurate, professional manner. You will need to pay particular attention to producing high-quality work with a solid work ethic and a commitment to every job.
Areas in which our clients need expertise include the following:
* Yard Drivers (must have a Class A CDL)
* General Laborers
* Warehouse Associates
* Warehouse Leads & Supervisors
* Forklift Drivers
* Reach Truck Operators
* Production Workers
* Quality Control / Quality Assurance
* Skilled Trades such as: Welders, Maintenance Techs, Machine Operators, etc.
We are looking for self-motivated Industrial Labor Workers who consistently go above and beyond what is required!
Additional qualifications can include the following:
* Previous or relevant experience in an industrial, manufacturing, distribution, or warehouse environment
* Valid and current identification
* Ability to work flexible hours including weekends or overtime
* Excellent attendance and attitude
* Bath math skills or ability to read a tape measure
* May require a High School Diploma or GED
* Steel Toe Boots
* Ability to pass all pre-employment screening such as background check, drug screen, or E-Verify
Connect with us TODAY and APPLY NOW!
Don't forget to like our local branches on Facebook for weekly job tips and updates!
CNC And Conventional Machine Set Up For Manufacturing Company
Set up fixtures and load G code programs. Familiarity with G codes. Edit programs if needed. Set up conventional turret and tool room lathes, horizontal and vertical mills and drill presses. Majority of product is brass casting material. Inspect using hand measuring instruments. Supervise operations and assign job orders. Must life 50 lbs infrequently
Punch Press Machine Op/ Set Up
Operate and make required Set-ups on presses performing a limited variety of component operations, setting dies, adjusting stroke, attaching and adjusting safety equipment, working with parts similar in nature, but varying in size or detail. Obtain first piece inspection release, check work during run for dimensions, burrs, cracking or buckling, and visually inspect components for obvious damage or defects before swaging.
Work from drawings, shop orders, samples, use a limited variety of measuring equipment. Occasionally-instruct operator as to special job conditions or safety precautions. Notify supervisor regarding the necessity of reconditioning, difficulties with parts or tooling, and malfunction of equipment. Move material, parts, or containers, using hand truck, segregate and remove scraps.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of punch press set-up experience.
· Know how to program Smartpac.
· Operate and Setup 150, 200 and 300 ton press.
· Use of measuring instruments. Scales, veneer calipers, indicators, and height gages.
· Adjust fixtures to bring parts to spec with the use of hand tools, drive pin punches, and hex wrenches.
Follow the prescribed safety practice, including the use of all safety equipment furnished.
For over 20 years SUREStaff has provided excellent service to a wide array of organizations.
If you have experience in warehouse environments, distribution centers, and other similar work places, call our office and apply. If you have any questions regarding this position, please call our Blue Island office at 708-385-6600. Please reference this posting: Maintenance Mechanic for Chicago.
Refer a friend too! Thank you!